Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some OOC stuff

3 posters

Go down

Some OOC stuff Empty Some OOC stuff

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:40 pm

(OOC 1: Yeah I doubt Adley or the Fire Angle would much like being touched by the Caul. Poor Adley.)

(OOC 2: Yeah Phil is great with being involved with the fans and it is very valuable to get such insight into his characters. It will be fun when I am done with the planning for that campaign and get to play it. Good to hear your dog is ok, it is important to make sure illnesses are prevented.)

(OOC 3: Yeah Porthos might see something he recognize indeed if he is in the Council Chambers at the time. I also think one of the survivors of the First Cabal are still alive, if I do not remember it wrong they called him in when you had the whole Heylel Clone issue to ask if it was really Heylel or not and that survivor declared the clone to be a fake. Also it is possible Fall Breeze is reborn the Akashics do practice bringing forth complete reincarnations after all so she might remember if she meets Colin on Horizon.)

(OOC 4: Tentacle nope,so much tentacle nope.)

(OOC 5: Thank you I had a nice time in Sweden, I got some goodies.)

(OOC 6: Yeah that is a pretty gray area but I think it should fly if just barely.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Some OOC stuff Empty Re: Some OOC stuff

Post by Warpmind Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Yeah, Colin might have some dream of "getting the band back together", bringing the reincarnations of the First Cabal (where available) together to try again... and reforge the trust and unity that Heylel Teomim broke. The reactions of those who personally remember Teomim from back in the day might... greatly affect that ambition, though. Razz
Ah, long-term plans, I guess - we can look into that after the Nephandi invasion of Horizon in 2036. Wink

And anything involving tentacles generally has a large nope-factor in most games. Wink
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:13 pm

That would be quite a task, it would be really cool to do in a story but also quite a task as no trusting someone with a sliver of Heylel in them will not come easily for the reincarnations of the members of the First Cable.

Yeah long time plans.

Tentacles for the win what could possibly go wrong. Razz
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:32 pm

That would be quite a task, it would be really cool to do in a story but also quite a task as no trusting someone with a sliver of Heylel in them will not come easily for the reincarnations of the members of the First Cable.
Actually, it seems that according to canon, Fall Breeze understood and forgave Teomim, so that might at least be a starting point - well, at least it could be if Colin had any idea of that fact. Razz
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:59 am

She did indeed that do not mean seeing their impossible reincarnation would not be a bit of a shock, and off course Colin do not know that.

Oh and I forgot one point yesterday. Yes Strife the conversation with Flavio is pretty much done he have agreed to cooperate and there is only so much that can be done to turn him away from his current path right at that moment.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:51 am

Making Flavio doubt enough to realise he might not actually want to end the world totally suffices! And yeah Warp, tentacle horror-baby-thing that is like 'HI DAD, thanks for dropping by!' Allll the nope. All aboard the trauma-train! Choo-choo!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:53 am

Adley want some booze when all of this is said and done. Poor Hermetic. Yeah he made Flavio doubt if it was a good idea to destroy the world, Flavio need some booze as well.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum