Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22

+2
Adley
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22 - Page 13 Empty Re: Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:16 pm

Nicole:

A nod to this.

"Good, good."
Jeffry said and nodded.

'Only to ask the ballpark time for the planned attack, sir. So know when I need to be ready by.' rising from the chair.

"If all go well we are talking a few hours."
The Security Chief informed you.

Adley:

He nodded. "Agreed."

Adjan nodded again and sigh.
"We should discuss the possibilities with your Mentor."

He gave him a small smile and nod back.

Narim looked at you for a moment then he stood as Nicole asked her questions of the Chief.
"I will see you later then Mr Roth Hicks."
He said and his eyes lingered on your for just one moment before he gave Jeffry a nod of his head.
"Later then Master Morgan."
He said and then he waited by the door for Nicole.

"I see," he nodded.

"Hopefully we can get some of the prisoners out of our hair before long."
Jeffry said.

"Good, she should be alright for now, as I said. She is resting."

"That is good, she looked like she could need it, and being captured must be quite a shock, once she have gotten some sleep I will send Mr Wainwright down to interrogate her, he man have a way with getting what he want out of people while never laying a hand on them. I do what to know about that Labyrinth she claims she is a part of is and whatever or not they are going to be a problem for us."
Jeffry said.
"If she is even telling the truth."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22 - Page 13 Empty Re: Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:27 pm

"I doubt such a method exist to make me ehm...not Fallen anymore and if that don't exist there is no hope, they are going to..."
Cadence said her lip trembling and her eyes full of tears then she closed her eyes.
"Your advice is sound Serge it is and if it was that easy the best would be not to worry, not to feel this fear and stress for something I can not change but try to be as comfortable as possible until the time comes, but I can't do that, I just can't, the fear is there whatever I want it or not. I know soon I will have to step into a group of Masters of the Art and then they will...they will..."
The young Nephanda started sobbing at this point.

Serge sat next to her as she started crying consoling her softly. Their was a number of things he could do to prevent the tears. He could magically suppress her fears or her anxiety...maybe even make her forget about her situation for a second but he knew that wasn't a good or permanent solution.

He understood fear. How it was always their at the back of your mind. Creeping up on you no matter what you did. Like a cancer tumor regrowing no matter how many times you destroyed. Sometimes it was best to just let the tears flow out instead of keeping it bottled inside. What was important was that Cadence wasn't suffering alone.

Once her tears started calming down Serge said softly, "This has been extremely stressful for you. I'm sorry, I guess I was a bit insensitive to your situation. I won't tell you to calm down or anything like that. Just remember that their will be people their to defend you. Know that I'll be with you every step of the way. We can share the pain and stress together."

Cadence smiled just a little at that then she sigh.
"Imagination is indeed a powerful tool Serge but it can not replace and Avatar, I just can't, nor can it replace magick."
She muttered softly then she tried to smile a little.
"A giant, fat, purple eyed dragon eh...well would not that be something."

"It would be fun wouldn't it. You could have giant wings and soar over through the skies. And instead of fire you could breath out candy. That would be pretty sweet." Serge said with a smile trying to steer the conversation away from Avatars or her situation.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:30 pm

Adjan nodded again and sigh. "We should discuss the possibilities with your Mentor."

"I will bring it up," he said.

Narim looked at you for a moment then he stood as Nicole asked her questions of the Chief. "I will see you later then Mr Roth Hicks."

"Until then," he replied back with a small smile. The he looked away, back to what he was writing so that he could turn it over to the Chief pronto.

"That is good, she looked like she could need it, and being captured must be quite a shock, once she have gotten some sleep I will send Mr Wainwright down to interrogate her, he man have a way with getting what he want out of people while never laying a hand on them. I do what to know about that Labyrinth she claims she is a part of is and whatever or not they are going to be a problem for us."
Jeffry said. "If she is even telling the truth."

"I think it is a good idea to have him talk to her. It's true that we did not use a spell to check if she was telling us the truth. She could be a very good liar, but if what she's saying is true..." He shook his head. When the others had vacated the room, he turned over the tablet to him.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:28 am

"Yes the man is inventive and it is hard to be angry with him when he dole out an punishment that actually feel just even if it sort of sucks."
Richard said and sigh.
"And I agree getting caught alone with the Union is not a good idea Colin."
Colin nodded, "I will say, though, that if the exact same circumstances came up again, I would send the others ahead home in the same way... though, I'd probably call Master Sharaya and ask for an urgent pickup from somewhere unobserved. There were... complications involving room in the car and some Primium ammunition..."

"I would never experiment on someone without their consent, the only possible exception being Nephandi, the result of such a thing would indeed be tainted but never the less if the need was great it might have to be done."
The Akashic protested.
He shook his head, "And even so, a single concession like that makes the next one easier... Oh, I'm not disputing the statement, I'm just worried we're looking into an Abyss it gets increasingly harder to look away from... I'm sure you've heard the saying about what the road to Hell is paved with..."

"I am so ready to get out of here and a snack sounds great."
Kyle said he looked a little better now but he was still pale and very tired and clearly still in some pain.
"Let us go I do think I can walk though..."
He smiled wryly, "Now, now, we should at least keep up appearances. You do, after all, have a catheter in your foot - making you walk might make us look conspicuous."

((OOC: Loooooooong day. Left the comics festival a little early to play some board games with friends. Got home late. No regrets. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:38 am

Serge:

Once her tears started calming down Serge said softly, "This has been extremely stressful for you. I'm sorry, I guess I was a bit insensitive to your situation. I won't tell you to calm down or anything like that. Just remember that their will be people their to defend you. Know that I'll be with you every step of the way. We can share the pain and stress together."

"It is good...you can be insensitive about it, most mages are so afraid of what will happen to me...well it is good you do not know the scope of it."
Cadence said softly.
"Thank you having friends by my side will help, but I do not think you should see the end of it, I do not want to be alone but you should not have to see that."
She whispered and shook her head sadly.

"It would be fun wouldn't it. You could have giant wings and soar over through the skies. And instead of fire you could breath out candy. That would be pretty sweet." Serge said with a smile trying to steer the conversation away from Avatars or her situation.

"Now that sounds like an unusual Paradox issue, a fun one though but unusual."
Cadence said and she managed to smile just a little.
"Why don't you draw me this fat dragon Serge I am sure she would look funny."
The Nephanda requested.

Adley:

"I will bring it up," he said.

"Thank you my friend."
Adjan said and nodded.

"Until then," he replied back with a small smile. The he looked away, back to what he was writing so that he could turn it over to the Chief pronto.

"Yes until then."
The Virtual Adept said with another smile before he went to the door to wait for Nicole.

"I think it is a good idea to have him talk to her. It's true that we did not use a spell to check if she was telling us the truth. She could be a very good liar, but if what she's saying is true..." He shook his head.

"We might have another enemy on our hands especially now that we have taken one of them prisoner."
Your Mentor finished.
"I also worry about this Labyrinth in San Francisco where your sister lives, I wonder if the one Chantry Talana over there took down over there is the same one this Sierra mentioned, the one who sent supplies to Larson."

He shook his head. When the others had vacated the room, he turned over the tablet to him.

Jeffry started reading what you had written and he frowned.

(OOC: It might just be me not working right now but what topics had Adley written about? I do not need you to write up all he said but just a list of the topics he addressed so I know what was written.)

Colin:

Colin nodded, "I will say, though, that if the exact same circumstances came up again, I would send the others ahead home in the same way... though, I'd probably call Master Sharaya and ask for an urgent pickup from somewhere unobserved. There were... complications involving room in the car and some Primium ammunition..."

"I see, well getting information is important but you still made us worry Colin."
Richard said and frowned.
"Still with Master Sharaya on standby it would be less dangerous."

He shook his head, "And even so, a single concession like that makes the next one easier... Oh, I'm not disputing the statement, I'm just worried we're looking into an Abyss it gets increasingly harder to look away from... I'm sure you've heard the saying about what the road to Hell is paved with..."

"I have heard that, but we are at war, and sometimes we have to do ugly things, the Union will happily experiment on us and the Nephandi will do...well anything, if we are the only ones playing by the rules we will loose, so yes if I have to hurt a Nephandus to save one of our own I will do so, whatever that be experiments or organ harvesting, I will not do so happily but I will do so."
Richard muttered.

He smiled wryly, "Now, now, we should at least keep up appearances. You do, after all, have a catheter in your foot - making you walk might make us look conspicuous."

"Ok...I guess you are right Sir."
Kyle muttered and he settled down though he moaned softly in pain again.
Richard thanked Mona for her help and Kyle gave her a little wave of his hand. You sat Tommy sitting on a table waving at you and your group was ready to leave.

(OOC: I am glad you had fun Warp.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:38 am

"We might have another enemy on our hands especially now that we have taken one of them prisoner." Your Mentor finished. "I also worry about this Labyrinth in San Francisco where your sister lives, I wonder if the one Chantry Talana over there took down over there is the same one this Sierra mentioned, the one who sent supplies to Larson."

"It really is like a hydra..." He sighed. "It sounds like it could be, at least. I'm concerned too that there are more labyrinths around than we thought and that she was out there all evening with none of us the wiser. We'll have to figure out something to prevent that happening again."

The tablet was filled and closely scrawled in Greek, which was a bit easier to cut into the wax. '1 - If what she said is true then I think you need to contact the Chief at MS straightaway with the intel regarding the relatives mentioned. He will want to know that. Or we can send it with K. if she is leaving very soon via portal but it would be better if you two could confer with one another privately and securely. There are some things that he may wish to tell you that I do not feel I have the liberty to discuss unless the need presents itself (and it is getting there) or he gives me leave to discuss it with you. 2. The alchemist's animal friend said that the prisoner is someone that my amicus 'met in another part of the now.' I think it would be good if he could talk to her, as it seems important. Perhaps he will understand better. I have not had time to tell him this, so please do if you see him before I can. They have not yet returned and I am starting to worry. 3 - The source of the signal interference we noted may have had something to do with the prisoner's attempts to hack in, as she described on the way over. N. should be able to confirm if our lines are clear now. 4. Using magick tires me much quicker than it should. I almost passed out in that last battle even though I took a full rest. The more spells I used, the dizzier I got and it was hard to concentrate while in pain. I will go to get checked out as soon as these things are taken care of but I am not sure what might be done about it.

// sounds like a fun time, Warp. How did the boardgames go?

oo2: I just didn't write the note down in the previous post yet, in case something happened as the scenes were transitioning : )

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:40 am

"It is good...you can be insensitive about it, most mages are so afraid of what will happen to me...well it is good you do not know the scope of it."
Cadence said softly.
"Thank you having friends by my side will help, but I do not think you should see the end of it, I do not want to be alone but you should not have to see that."
She whispered and shook her head sadly.

"If that's what you truly want....than I'll respect your wishes." Serge said softly with a respectful nod.

"Now that sounds like an unusual Paradox issue, a fun one though but unusual."
Cadence said and she managed to smile just a little.
"Why don't you draw me this fat dragon Serge I am sure she would look funny."
The Nephanda requested.

"Draw you as a candy-breathing purple dragon? Hell yeah I will! But just remember your the one who added the word 'fat' to it's description." Serge said with a small grin as he placed the crayon onto the page and began to draw Cadence as a fat purple candy-breathing dragon.

He began to draw a fat purple dragon, surrounded by candy cane trees breathing different assortments of candies and sweets into the air. It was a much more humorous picture compared to the other drawings that Serge had created today. What had started out as a random thought slowly grew on the page into a full-fledged picture.

(OOC: If it is needed Dex+Drawing to draw the picture of Cadence as a funny fat purple candy-breathing dragon. Roll: 2, 8, 6, 7, 8, 3)

(OOC2: Int+Expression to convey humor and happiness within the picture. Roll(-2 due to crayons): 1, 6, 8, 9, 9, 2)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:18 am

"I see, well getting information is important but you still made us worry Colin."
Richard said and frowned.
"Still with Master Sharaya on standby it would be less dangerous."
Colin nodded, "That situation was not about getting information, but about saving lives... But yes."

"I have heard that, but we are at war, and sometimes we have to do ugly things, the Union will happily experiment on us and the Nephandi will do...well anything, if we are the only ones playing by the rules we will loose, so yes if I have to hurt a Nephandus to save one of our own I will do so, whatever that be experiments or organ harvesting, I will not do so happily but I will do so."
Richard muttered.
He frowned, "On the other hand, we sort of are fighting for the soul of the world... on some level, being able to unequivocally claim the moral high ground might actually offer benefits in return. All the same, yes, saving our own does take precedence."

"Ok...I guess you are right Sir."
Kyle muttered and he settled down though he moaned softly in pain again.
Richard thanked Mona for her help and Kyle gave her a little wave of his hand. You sat Tommy sitting on a table waving at you and your group was ready to leave.
He grinned to Tommy and waved back, nodding to Mona, "Now, you let me know if you find the gift or not, right?"

He gently wheeled Kyle out of the room and to the elevator, looking at the row of buttons and turning to Richard, "So, which floor is the cafeteria, then?"

((OOC: Boardgame was Betrayal in Baldur's Gate. Was fun; we did wonder what the DM had been drinking, though. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:03 am

Adley:

"It really is like a hydra..." He sighed. "It sounds like it could be, at least. I'm concerned too that there are more labyrinths around than we thought and that she was out there all evening with none of us the wiser. We'll have to figure out something to prevent that happening again."

"Like a hydra indeed, hopefully this new Labyrinth is not going to join forces with Larson. We need to know more about this, I will let Mr Wainwright try to talk Sierra into talking first but if she do not I am afraid force will have to be used."
Your Mentor said and frowned.
"Yes how long she was out there worry me as well we are going to have to spread out security out to the area around the Chantry as well."
He agreed.

The tablet was filled and closely scrawled in Greek, which was a bit easier to cut into the wax. '1 - If what she said is true then I think you need to contact the Chief at MS straightaway with the intel regarding the relatives mentioned. He will want to know that. Or we can send it with K. if she is leaving very soon via portal but it would be better if you two could confer with one another privately and securely. There are some things that he may wish to tell you that I do not feel I have the liberty to discuss unless the need presents itself (and it is getting there) or he gives me leave to discuss it with you. 2. The alchemist's animal friend said that the prisoner is someone that my amicus 'met in another part of the now.' I think it would be good if he could talk to her, as it seems important. Perhaps he will understand better. I have not had time to tell him this, so please do if you see him before I can. They have not yet returned and I am starting to worry. 3 - The source of the signal interference we noted may have had something to do with the prisoner's attempts to hack in, as she described on the way over. N. should be able to confirm if our lines are clear now. 4. Using magick tires me much quicker than it should. I almost passed out in that last battle even though I took a full rest. The more spells I used, the dizzier I got and it was hard to concentrate while in pain. I will go to get checked out as soon as these things are taken care of but I am not sure what might be done about it.

Jeffry read over what you had written then he nodded.
"I can not leave Steelhaven for long while all this is going on, I think it is best if we contact the Chief of Morningstar and ask for his permission for you to give me this information, not though the phones off course, we will be contacting him he old fashioned way."
The old Hermetic said then he raised an eyebrow.
"The prisoner is someone that Mr Wainwright knew in another now...hum it is even more important then that he speak with her, I will send him down as soon as he return here with Kyle, which should not be in to long using a damned machine to take pictures inside of a person can not take to long now can it?"
He said and frowned again clearly not liking the idea of his new apprentice being put inside of a machine.
"I will ask Narim how the work with the interference on the phone lines are going."
Jeffry agreed then he frowned at the lines about you nearly passing out.
"I do not know what can be done about it either mea filius and it do worry me, but Master Nassa is a Verbena...he is a bloody Diedne to boot, no one knows more about the Heart's Blood rote than him so if anything can be done, it will be him."
The old Flambeau said.
"Your health do worry me, I want you to book an appointment with Dr Lee as well when there is time for it, if something can not be fixed with magick perhaps he can still do something with his so called modern medicine."

Serge:

"If that's what you truly want....than I'll respect your wishes." Serge said softly with a respectful nod.

Cadence smiled sadly.
"I will welcome the company up until the time they take me to the Sentencing Hall, but what happens there...I do not want you to see. You are innocent Serge and that is something precious, I am not going to stain that by having you witnessing such a thing."
The former Chorister said softly.
"If they do not execute me I...would welcome visits...after...after it is done though, if it do not creep you out to much."
She said and she started shivering again.

"Draw you as a candy-breathing purple dragon? Hell yeah I will! But just remember your the one who added the word 'fat' to it's description." Serge said with a small grin as he placed the crayon onto the page and began to draw Cadence as a fat purple candy-breathing dragon.

"I like plump things, they are cute."
Cadence said and she managed to grin a little.
"Do you remember Master De La Foantaine's cat Torrie? So cute."
The girl said and it was almost hard to envision this woman who sat there talking about an old Hermetic at Westchapel's beloved, and very large pet cat who tragically died a few months ago, remembering the spoiled animal's cuteness, as a vicious member of the Nephandi.

He began to draw a fat purple dragon, surrounded by candy cane trees breathing different assortments of candies and sweets into the air. It was a much more humorous picture compared to the other drawings that Serge had created today. What had started out as a random thought slowly grew on the page into a full-fledged picture.

Cadence actually laugh when she saw the picture then she winced due to the wound in her side.
"That is...so cute!"
She exclaimed.
"Perfect, would not I be adorable as such a creature?"
She giggled and seamed for a few short moments to have forgotten about her problems.

Colin:

Colin nodded, "That situation was not about getting information, but about saving lives... But yes."

"Off course but try to be careful in the future, another part of your job as Cabal leader is to stay alive you know, and if you got captured and sent to MECHA you know Freddy would come after you and then the Union would not have a prison realm anymore, think of the poor Technocrats."
Richard said jokingly.
"As you said getting between Freddy and the things she likes is never a good idea."

He frowned, "On the other hand, we sort of are fighting for the soul of the world... on some level, being able to unequivocally claim the moral high ground might actually offer benefits in return. All the same, yes, saving our own does take precedence."

Richard just gave a nod to that and he sigh.
"Moral high ground is nice but sometimes we need tangible things to save lives and if we have to get that from our enemies, so be it."

He grinned to Tommy and waved back, nodding to Mona, "Now, you let me know if you find the gift or not, right?"

Tommy smiled then he slowly faded from view probably he left for the Shadowlands his job of protecting Mona, the nurse who had been kind to him while alive complete. Mona nodded.
"I will do so off course Sir I will ask Dr Lee to contact you if I find it. I will go look for it during my break."
The True Believer agreed.

He gently wheeled Kyle out of the room and to the elevator, looking at the row of buttons and turning to Richard, "So, which floor is the cafeteria, then?"

"It is on the second floor."
Richard said as e checked on Kyle to make sure the boy was comfortable, telling him to sit as still as possible with his back straight to allow his spine as much free room as possible.

You got down to the second floor and Richard showed the way past the orthopedic department and maternal ward and into an area which contained a kiosk on one side where several stressed visitors where picking out gifts for ill loved ones, and one man who looked to be partway between dead from stress and euphoric where buying one of every teddy bear they had making it very clear what he and his wife where doing at the hospital, a tired looking mother where trying to find a gift to appease a crying five year old with his arm in a cast and a bored looking teenage girl with an IV stand where looking over the book section. On the other side of the corridor from the kiosk/gift shop where a large cafeteria there was a buzz of voices and the clatter of tableware. You found Freddy at a table close to the entrance of the cafeteria. her green hair was easy to spot, she sat talking with a tall Asian man in a doctor's coat, he had short, black hair, pretty black eyes behind black framed glasses, and a handsome, clean shaven face. Richard nodded towards the tall man.
"That is my Mentor Michael Wong."
He explained. Together with Freddy and Michael sat a woman, she had dyed red hair, yes human hair can be red not but that shade of it, rings up the full length of one ear and an industrial in the other as well as a ring in her nose and two in her lip and several tattoos, the woman could be about 40 perhaps and one of her hands where wounded you saw with two fingers taped together. You have seen the woman among visitors from Chantry Westchapel before, you think she is a Hermetic of House Tytalus but you are not completely sure. Freddy waved at you when she saw you, finished her coffee in one gulp and said her goodbyes to Dr Wong and the Tytalus. Richard you saw gave a respectful bow to his Mentor who returned it before he stood to see Freddy of and say hello.

(OOC: I love board games but have not had a chance to play allot now our main board game lady have moved to the other side of the country.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:35 am

Cadence smiled sadly.
"I will welcome the company up until the time they take me to the Sentencing Hall, but what happens there...I do not want you to see. You are innocent Serge and that is something precious, I am not going to stain that by having you witnessing such a thing."
The former Chorister said softly.

At the mention of his innocence Serge remembered Siege, remembering in particular his screams from the spell he had cast on him. Without a second thought he had forced the Nephandus to relieve his worst nightmares. If Cadence knew about that or some of the other spells he could do, she might not believe he was so innocent.

"If they do not execute me I...would welcome visits...after...after it is done though, if it do not creep you out to much."
She said and she started shivering again.

"Of course I'll visit you, regardless of what happens." Serge said trying to comfort Cadence further.

"I like plump things, they are cute."
Cadence said and she managed to grin a little.
"Do you remember Master De La Foantaine's cat Torrie? So cute."
The girl said and it was almost hard to envision this woman who sat there talking about an old Hermetic at Westchapel's beloved, and very large pet cat who tragically died a few months ago, remembering the spoiled animal's cuteness, as a vicious member of the Nephandi.

"Yeah! That was a pretty fat cat." Serge said with a laugh.

"I remember having a dream where that cat was wearing a crown and ordering me around. Forcing me to draw pictures of food for it too eat."

Cadence actually laugh when she saw the picture then she winced due to the wound in her side.
"That is...so cute!"
She exclaimed.
"Perfect, would not I be adorable as such a creature?"
She giggled and seamed for a few short moments to have forgotten about her problems.

"Not only adorable but you'd be pretty damn cool-looking! Not too mention extremely popular with the kids, breathing candy all over the place." Serge said enjoying the brighter side of Cadence.

"Wanna keep it? It is a picture of you after all. Who wouldn't want a picture of themselves in fat dragon form?" Serge offered with a smile on his face.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:13 am

"Of course I'll visit you, regardless of what happens." Serge said trying to comfort Cadence further.

"Thank you I...appreciate it..."
Cadence muttered and she gave you a sad smile.

"Yeah! That was a pretty fat cat." Serge said with a laugh.

"Yeah...I think Master De La Fonatine could not resist giving his pet treats whenever he wanted to eat, so he was pretty round alright."
Cadence commented and she grinned a little.

"I remember having a dream where that cat was wearing a crown and ordering me around. Forcing me to draw pictures of food for it too eat."

"I think Torrie would have gladly done that if he had been given half a chance, cats are assholes that is what is so adorable about them."
The Nehanda said and she smiled a little again.
"And Master De La Fonatine certainly put his cat on a pedestal.

"Not only adorable but you'd be pretty damn cool-looking! Not too mention extremely popular with the kids, breathing candy all over the place." Serge said enjoying the brighter side of Cadence.

"Oh I bet I would be I do not think the Nephandi would like me very much though they are more Giger inspired."
She muttered and grinned.

"Wanna keep it? It is a picture of you after all. Who wouldn't want a picture of themselves in fat dragon form?" Serge offered with a smile on his face.

"Yes I would like to keep it...thank you I appreciate it."
Cadence commented then she looked at you.
"Serge...do you think...you could help me sleep, I am so tired, but I am to scared to sleep and perhaps if I was sleeping deeply I would not have to be gagged and have nothing to do but look at Siege over there and what I will become."
She said and nodded towards the listless man who still had not lifted his head to look at you.
"Please Serge."
Cadence whispered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:56 am

"Off course but try to be careful in the future, another part of your job as Cabal leader is to stay alive you know, and if you got captured and sent to MECHA you know Freddy would come after you and then the Union would not have a prison realm anymore, think of the poor Technocrats."
Richard said jokingly.
"As you said getting between Freddy and the things she likes is never a good idea."
Colin frowned, "That would be... a dark twist to the story. No, I don't think that would be advisable..."

Richard just gave a nod to that and he sigh.
"Moral high ground is nice but sometimes we need tangible things to save lives and if we have to get that from our enemies, so be it."
He nodded, "Sometimes our enemies can be persuaded to volunteer the necessary aid - how we treat them and how we ask is a crucial element there."

Tommy smiled then he slowly faded from view probably he left for the Shadowlands his job of protecting Mona, the nurse who had been kind to him while alive complete. Mona nodded.
"I will do so off course Sir I will ask Dr Lee to contact you if I find it. I will go look for it during my break."
The True Believer agreed.
He nodded, "Take the time you need... if it's not there, we'll have to try to help Tommy make a new one..."

You got down to the second floor and Richard showed the way past the orthopedic department and maternal ward and into an area which contained a kiosk on one side where several stressed visitors where picking out gifts for ill loved ones, and one man who looked to be partway between dead from stress and euphoric where buying one of every teddy bear they had making it very clear what he and his wife where doing at the hospital, a tired looking mother where trying to find a gift to appease a crying five year old with his arm in a cast and a bored looking teenage girl with an IV stand where looking over the book section.
He smiled thinly at the man trying to buy every teddy bear, then glanced around the room, scanning idly for any signs of lurking spirits; Jace had implied he'd grabbed a few from the hospital, ghosts or otherwise..."

On the other side of the corridor from the kiosk/gift shop where a large cafeteria there was a buzz of voices and the clatter of tableware. You found Freddy at a table close to the entrance of the cafeteria. her green hair was easy to spot, she sat talking with a tall Asian man in a doctor's coat, he had short, black hair, pretty black eyes behind black framed glasses, and a handsome, clean shaven face. Richard nodded towards the tall man.
"That is my Mentor Michael Wong."
He explained. Together with Freddy and Michael sat a woman, she had dyed red hair, yes human hair can be red not but that shade of it, rings up the full length of one ear and an industrial in the other as well as a ring in her nose and two in her lip and several tattoos, the woman could be about 40 perhaps and one of her hands where wounded you saw with two fingers taped together. You have seen the woman among visitors from Chantry Westchapel before, you think she is a Hermetic of House Tytalus but you are not completely sure. Freddy waved at you when she saw you, finished her coffee in one gulp and said her goodbyes to Dr Wong and the Tytalus. Richard you saw gave a respectful bow to his Mentor who returned it before he stood to see Freddy of and say hello.
He nudged the wheelchair into place at the table and bowed politely to Dr. Wong and the Tytalus, "Ladies, doctor. Hey, luv, ready to head home?"
He glanced down at the Tytalus, "Hum, I believe we've met at some point... did you purchase some earrings from me a few years back?"

Last edited by Warpmind on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quite block error)
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:42 pm

'Unless there's anything else, I'll be off, then...' Nicole said to Jeffrey. Unless stopped, she'll then leave the room after Narim.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:53 pm

"I think Torrie would have gladly done that if he had been given half a chance, cats are assholes that is what is so adorable about them."
The Nehanda said and she smiled a little again.
"And Master De La Fonatine certainly put his cat on a pedestal.

"Are all cats assholes? I mean the kittens upstairs seemed pretty nice." Serge commented remembering the oil cats from upstairs.

"I wonder if their was something special about that cat or if Master De La Fonatine was just a crazy cat lover?"

"Oh I bet I would be I do not think the Nephandi would like me very much though they are more Giger inspired."
She muttered and grinned.

"Oh come on, I think the Nephandi like candy. I mean it even rhymes!" Serge said laughing at the unexpected rhyme.

"But yeah I guess they would like creepier stuff. You know Giger inspired art always creeped me out. I wouldn't want to know how my magick would look like if I used his art as a focus." Serge said remembering the very strange looking artstyle of the swiss painter.

"Yes I would like to keep it...thank you I appreciate it."
Cadence commented then she looked at you.
"Serge...do you think...you could help me sleep, I am so tired, but I am to scared to sleep and perhaps if I was sleeping deeply I would not have to be gagged and have nothing to do but look at Siege over there and what I will become."
She said and nodded towards the listless man who still had not lifted his head to look at you.
"Please Serge."
Cadence whispered.

"Of course. I may be useless at many other things...but making people fall asleep is one thing I'm somewhat good at." Serge said with a smile.

He turned to another page in his sketchbook and began to draw a simple picture of Cadence sleeping. As he drew he began to talk in a slow droning voice.

"Just listen to my voice. Watch me draw. Don't let any other thoughts invade your mind. Focus on my voice and my voice alone. Let all your stress fade away as your eyes grow heavier...."

Serge continued to talk like that, getting increasing softer and slower. Just like his pencil drawing on the canvas, his voice was drawing on Cadence's mind, changing it from a state of worry to a more sluggish and drowsy state. Erasing all of the worry and stress and replacing it with the desire to sleep. Imagining Cadence in a deep peaceful sleep, he forced his will through the words and worked his magick through the language of his voice and the picture depicted in his art.

(OOC: Mind 3 effect to lower her stress levels and to amplify her tiredness and make Cadence sleepier. Putting a desire to sleep within her subconscious.

Arete Roll: 9, 6, 7)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Colin:

Colin frowned, "That would be... a dark twist to the story. No, I don't think that would be advisable..."

"No...let us not get Freddy upset, she can be scary when she is upset."
Richard said and grinned.

He nodded, "Sometimes our enemies can be persuaded to volunteer the necessary aid - how we treat them and how we ask is a crucial element there."

"Well you certainly seam to be good at talking our prisoners into cooperating and that without laying a finger on them."
The Akashic said and nodded.
"Perhaps there is something to what you are saying."

He nodded, "Take the time you need... if it's not there, we'll have to try to help Tommy make a new one..."

"That we will, that we will, if it means that much to him we will get Bon Bon her gift."
Mona said and smiled.
"Until then Sir, have a good day...oh and if you need a wound cleansed or anything done that a nurse can do but do not need questions asked, here is my number."
She said and she scribbled it down on a notepad, tore the page of and handled it to you.

He smiled thinly at the man trying to buy every teddy bear, then glanced around the room, scanning idly for any signs of lurking spirits; Jace had implied he'd grabbed a few from the hospital, ghosts or otherwise..."

You saw a ghost man sitting in the cafeteria drinking coffee, another two ghosts where walking in from the hallway to the maternity ward, both of them women and they glanced in your direction, a strange spirit that looked like a humanoid form made from crumpled, gray paper with writing on it lurked around the gift shop, it touched the man who was stocking up on plush toys and suddenly the expectant father looked far less stressed and he put a few of the toys back and decided on a green frog and two big teddy bears and brought it and a box of chocolate, probably for his wife to the counter to pay. The strange paper spirit then moved to the mother and the little boy with his leg in a cast and he touched them both and the woman smiled and looked less stressed out.
"Listen Sebastian I know this is boring and you are tired, why don't I get you a lego kit and a slushie and you can enjoy that in the cafeteria while I have a coffee, the doctor says the x-rays should be analyzed soon and then hopefully we can go home."
The little boy nodded, he stopped crying and seamed to decided that some lego and a slushie was an adequate offering against his boredom.
"Ok Mommy can I have a cookie to?"
He asked and the mother nodded.
"Yes you can, now pick out which kit you want sweetie."

He nudged the wheelchair into place at the table and bowed politely to Dr. Wong and the Tytalus, "Ladies, doctor. Hey, luv, ready to head home?"
He glanced down at the Tytalus, "Hum, I believe we've met at some point... did you purchase some earrings from me a few years back?"

Michael smiled to you.
"Good morning Sir you are one of my student's friends are you not?"
He asked. Freddy gave you a peck on the cheek and nodded.
"So I am, they had caramel pudding so I ate it now I am full and ready to get out of here."
She said and grinned a little to hide her own worry, then she glanced at Kyle and saw how harrowed he looked and she put her hand on the boy's shoulder.
"Are you okey kid?"
She asked and Kyle sigh.
"I think I will be Ma'am."
He replied.

The Tytalus looked at you and nodded.
"So I did, I brought a pair of large hoops made of hearts and matching smaller heart hoops to wear with them further up my ear, I still have them they are nice."
The woman confirmed and she held out a hand full of silver rings attached to a wrist with a multitude of bangles on it.
"Theodora Wellington Hess Hermes bani Tytalus."
She said the bani part in a whisper.
"I hope you excuse me greeting you with the wrong hand, my right one ha a bit of an Hit-Mark accident."
The war mage said wryly and waved her bandaged hand in the air to demonstrate what she meant.

Nicole:

Unless there's anything else, I'll be off, then...' Nicole said to Jeffrey. Unless stopped, she'll then leave the room after Narim.

"No nothing further, please if you could ask Master Sharaya to show you to a room so you can get situated that will be all for now."
The old Hermetic said as you left.

Once you where out of the Security Office Narim smiles to you and whispers.
"See Jeffry is not that bad now is he Miss?"

Serge:

"Are all cats assholes? I mean the kittens upstairs seemed pretty nice." Serge commented remembering the oil cats from upstairs.

"Oh they are just wait until they want your necklace or something they will gladly claw their way up your body to get it."
Cadence said and she sounded amused.

"I wonder if their was something special about that cat or if Master De La Fonatine was just a crazy cat lover?"

"I think Torrie was just a normal cat but one do not have to be a crazy cat lover to spoil a pet one really care about, perhaps Master De La Fonatine found some comfort in this war with having his cat there waiting for him when he got home?"
The young Nephanda commented.

"Oh come on, I think the Nephandi like candy. I mean it even rhymes!" Serge said laughing at the unexpected rhyme.

The former Chorister gave you a bit of a strange look then she smiled.
"You are right...that actually do rhyme, I never considered that before, and yes some Nephandi do like candy but they would be more likely to shoot a candy dragon down, violate it and eat it than enjoy looking at it."
She said and frowned.

"But yeah I guess they would like creepier stuff. You know Giger inspired art always creeped me out. I wouldn't want to know how my magick would look like if I used his art as a focus." Serge said remembering the very strange looking artstyle of the swiss painter.

"Well it is more that the Labyrinth look a bit like a Giger painting on the inside."
The Nephanda commented.
"With organic walls and all."

"Of course. I may be useless at many other things...but making people fall asleep is one thing I'm somewhat good at." Serge said with a smile.

He turned to another page in his sketchbook and began to draw a simple picture of Cadence sleeping. As he drew he began to talk in a slow droning voice.

"Thank you Serge I appreciate it allot, and you are not useless, you are good at allot of things."
Cadence said and she gave you a tired smile.

"Just listen to my voice. Watch me draw. Don't let any other thoughts invade your mind. Focus on my voice and my voice alone. Let all your stress fade away as your eyes grow heavier...."

Serge continued to talk like that, getting increasing softer and slower. Just like his pencil drawing on the canvas, his voice was drawing on Cadence's mind, changing it from a state of worry to a more sluggish and drowsy state. Erasing all of the worry and stress and replacing it with the desire to sleep. Imagining Cadence in a deep peaceful sleep, he forced his will through the words and worked his magick through the language of his voice and the picture depicted in his art.

Cadence looked at you for a while, still looked afraid and worried but then slowly she relaxed more and more and leaned her head back against the shelf she was bound to, she blinked a few times then her eyes slid closed and then she was asleep, she looked peaceful as she slept a small smile on her lips and she started snoring very slightly. The Nephanda slept deeply and where unlikely to wake up unless shook awake for several hours.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Anja's Post:

'That they don't argue with results?' she replied to Narim, giving a wry raised eyebrow, ready to follow him.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:13 pm

Cadence looked at you for a while, still looked afraid and worried but then slowly she relaxed more and more and leaned her head back against the shelf she was bound to, she blinked a few times then her eyes slid closed and then she was asleep, she looked peaceful as she slept a small smile on her lips and she started snoring very slightly. The Nephanda slept deeply and where unlikely to wake up unless shook awake for several hours.

Serge smiled as Cadence finally went into a peaceful sleep, hoping that he gave her a little bit of comfort from her distress. He placed the picture of the fat purple dragon next to her and slowly got up.

He looked at Darrien and said with a laugh to hide his sadness, "I kinda wish my eyes glowed with psychic energy whenever I did that. It definitely wouldn't be subtle and would probably attract paradox but it would look really cool."

Sighing slightly, Serge said, "Well I guess I'm done here. She'll be asleep for a while if left undisturbed. Hopefully that chair comes soon. I don't like her sitting on the cold floor. Especially with her wounds. I suppose I'll go back to the security chief's office and tell him about the stuff I learned from Hannah. Unless you need anything else?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:00 pm

'Unless there's anything else, I'll be off, then...' Nicole said to Jeffrey. Unless stopped, she'll then leave the room after Narim.

"Goodbye," he said with a nod to her as she left with Narim.

"Like a hydra indeed, hopefully this new Labyrinth is not going to join forces with Larson. We need to know more about this, I will let Mr Wainwright try to talk Sierra into talking first but if she do not I am afraid force will have to be used." Your Mentor said and frowned.

"If I can speak plainly, in her condition...certain types of force I think would not yield the results that we'd need in any case. I just spent all that time trying to prevent her from going into shock and advised those there to watch her but try to treat her kindly as that seemed not only to work but if we didn't need to use that sort of force, then we shouldn't apply it. She did seem highly unwilling to disclose anything about her own, but perhaps my amicus can find out something useful," he said. "You will see in a moment why," he said, gesturing at the tablet.

Jeffry read over what you had written then he nodded. "I can not leave Steelhaven for long while all this is going on, I think it is best if we contact the Chief of Morningstar and ask for his permission for you to give me this information, not though the phones off course, we will be contacting him he old fashioned way."

He nodded and then pointed at the part about the 'relatives of the Aswadim' again about Kris with a quirked eyebrow. He scraped a blank spot to reply: 'Which old fashioned way?

"The prisoner is someone that Mr Wainwright knew in another now...hum it is even more important then that he speak with her, I will send him down as soon as he return here with Kyle, which should not be in to long using a damned machine to take pictures inside of a person can not take to long now can it?"

He nodded at the first part and then gave a small shrug. "I honestly don't know, I've never had to use anything like that."

"I will ask Narim how the work with the interference on the phone lines are going."

"Good, thank you sir."

I do not know what can be done about it either mea filius and it do worry me, but Master Nassa is a Verbena...he is a bloody Diedne to boot, no one knows more about the Heart's Blood rote than him so if anything can be done, it will be him." The old Flambeau said. "Your health do worry me, I want you to book an appointment with Dr Lee as well when there is time for it, if something can not be fixed with magick perhaps he can still do something with his so called modern medicine."

"Time has been limited; you just said how long we might have so we're going to have to prioritize. I thought you should know though so we can plan appropriately." It wasn't something he liked to admit, but if he was put on a team then they needed to know, otherwise he would be more of a liability than help. He added onto the tablet" 'so you are going to send the medicine down with the Dr and my amicus? I know the wards need to be fixed, but if it tires me so should I get checked out first? Someone should assist you. And Mrs D. will have to be contacted to see to our guests soon. "Very well, sir, what should I do first?" he asked, summarizing.

Last edited by s7trif3 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed reply to Nicole's post)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Nicole:

'That they don't argue with results?' she replied to Narim, giving a wry raised eyebrow, ready to follow him.

"I was more thinking because he actually care about everyone's safety."
Narim said and smiled.

Serge:

He looked at Darrien and said with a laugh to hide his sadness, "I kinda wish my eyes glowed with psychic energy whenever I did that. It definitely wouldn't be subtle and would probably attract paradox but it would look really cool."

"There are ways to make your eyes glow while using magick if you so desire but it seam to me to be a rather unnecessary gest given that it would do little but risk discovery by sleepers and attract Paradox but if being flashy is your desire there are arts that can accomplish that M Yager."
Darrian said and he gave you and odd look as he gently adjusted the blanket around the sleeping Cadence to make sure she would not get cold.

Sighing slightly, Serge said, "Well I guess I'm done here. She'll be asleep for a while if left undisturbed. Hopefully that chair comes soon. I don't like her sitting on the cold floor. Especially with her wounds.

"I will try to arrange for that chair as soon as possible, no she should not be sitting on the cold floor. For now though if you are fairly sure she will remain asleep Mr Yager we can forgo the gag, she will not be talking to her fellow Nephandi while sleeping."
The Solificato said.

I suppose I'll go back to the security chief's office and tell him about the stuff I learned from Hannah. Unless you need anything else?"

"No I do not require anything else, thank you for your aid Mr Yager, good day for now."
Darrian said as he left Cadence and Siege be and left the make shift cell, you can see a new prisoner have been bound to a radiator out in the hallway, a sleeping woman with red brown hair, she was pretty but very pale where she sat.

Adley:

"If I can speak plainly, in her condition...certain types of force I think would not yield the results that we'd need in any case. I just spent all that time trying to prevent her from going into shock and advised those there to watch her but try to treat her kindly as that seemed not only to work but if we didn't need to use that sort of force, then we shouldn't apply it. She did seem highly unwilling to disclose anything about her own, but perhaps my amicus can find out something useful," he said. "You will see in a moment why," he said, gesturing at the tablet.

Jeffry raised an eyebrow at the tablet and nodded.
"I would not want to use more force than need be mea filius, and if the woman is delicate we are going to have to treat her as such. Hopefully we will not have to find out what force she can stand as Mr Wainwright seam to be rather good at getting prisoners to talk willingly."

He nodded and then pointed at the part about the 'relatives of the Aswadim' again about Kris with a quirked eyebrow. He scraped a blank spot to reply: 'Which old fashioned way?

"I do not now Mrs Knox's genealogy mea filius so it is hard to say. As for which old fashioned way, well with a scrying pool off course."
Your Mentor said and he smiled a little.

He nodded at the first part and then gave a small shrug. "I honestly don't know, I've never had to use anything like that."

"Damned machines are taking over the world, when I was young we got by without such things."
Your Mentor grumbled.
"In either case hopefully they will all be back soon."

"Good, thank you sir."

Jeffry nodded at that.

"Time has been limited; you just said how long we might have so we're going to have to prioritize. I thought you should know though so we can plan appropriately." It wasn't something he liked to admit, but if he was put on a team then they needed to know, otherwise he would be more of a liability

Again your Mentor just nodded at that.

He added onto the tablet" 'so you are going to send the medicine down with the Dr and my amicus?

"Yes I was planning on sending it with Dr Lee, he will know best how to administer it."
The old Hermetic confirmed.

I know the wards need to be fixed, but if it tires me so should I get checked out first? Someone should assist you. And Mrs D. will have to be contacted to see to our guests soon. "Very well, sir, what should I do first?" he asked, summarizing.

"Go and get yourself checked out first I will ask Mr Riez to help me with the wards so do not worry about them. The most important thing right now is your health mea filius."
Your Mentor said and he gave you a concerned look.

(OOC: Who where you referring to as Mrs D sorry I am taking some rather heavy painkillers and my mind is not thinking to well right now.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:13 pm

"I will try to arrange for that chair as soon as possible, no she should not be sitting on the cold floor. For now though if you are fairly sure she will remain asleep Mr Yager we can forgo the gag, she will not be talking to her fellow Nephandi while sleeping."
The Solificato said.

"That's good." Serge said simply remembering how much Cadence hated the gag.

"No I do not require anything else, thank you for your aid Mr Yager, good day for now."
Darrian said as he left Cadence and Siege be and left the make shift cell, you can see a new prisoner have been bound to a radiator out in the hallway, a sleeping woman with red brown hair, she was pretty but very pale where she sat.

"Good day to you too." Serge said with a friendly wave as he left the room.

As Serge left the room he eyed the sleeping women bound to the radiator. He assumed she was a prisoner brought by the magickal hit squad and the one that he had heard crying during his talk with Cadence. He gave her a worried glance, seeing how pale she was but he quickly walked past her not wanting to know what the pain she was feeling.

He left the basement and continued on to the Security Chief's office.

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:28 pm

"No...let us not get Freddy upset, she can be scary when she is upset."
Richard said and grinned.
Colin grinned wryly, "Quite so - I suppose I could use that as an argument, if an enemy tried to capture or kill me... Might be sufficient to convince them to let me go..."

"Well you certainly seam to be good at talking our prisoners into cooperating and that without laying a finger on them."
The Akashic said and nodded.
"Perhaps there is something to what you are saying."
He smiled thinly, "There is... just so long as one remembers that it is but one tool in the repertoire. Kindness an conversation can be... so much deadlier than even nuclear weaponry, given the right circumstances. Speaking softly is a lot easier if you actually do have the big stick."

"That we will, that we will, if it means that much to him we will get Bon Bon her gift."
Mona said and smiled.
"Until then Sir, have a good day...oh and if you need a wound cleansed or anything done that a nurse can do but do not need questions asked, here is my number."
She said and she scribbled it down on a notepad, tore the page of and handled it to you.
He nodded, handing Mona one of his business cards, "And if you ever need some custom silver work, or even just a few heirlooms cleaned, do feel free to swing by my shop."

You saw a ghost man sitting in the cafeteria drinking coffee, another two ghosts where walking in from the hallway to the maternity ward, both of them women and they glanced in your direction, a strange spirit that looked like a humanoid form made from crumpled, gray paper with writing on it lurked around the gift shop, it touched the man who was stocking up on plush toys and suddenly the expectant father looked far less stressed and he put a few of the toys back and decided on a green frog and two big teddy bears and brought it and a box of chocolate, probably for his wife to the counter to pay. The strange paper spirit then moved to the mother and the little boy with his leg in a cast and he touched them both and the woman smiled and looked less stressed out.
"Listen Sebastian I know this is boring and you are tired, why don't I get you a lego kit and a slushie and you can enjoy that in the cafeteria while I have a coffee, the doctor says the x-rays should be analyzed soon and then hopefully we can go home."
The little boy nodded, he stopped crying and seamed to decided that some lego and a slushie was an adequate offering against his boredom.
"Ok Mommy can I have a cookie to?"
He asked and the mother nodded.
"Yes you can, now pick out which kit you want sweetie."
He gave the ghosts quick, acknowledging nods and looked away from them, smiling at the sight of the crumpled paper man's calming influence.

Michael smiled to you.
"Good morning Sir you are one of my student's friends are you not?"
He asked. Freddy gave you a peck on the cheek and nodded.
"So I am, they had caramel pudding so I ate it now I am full and ready to get out of here."
She said and grinned a little to hide her own worry, then she glanced at Kyle and saw how harrowed he looked and she put her hand on the boy's shoulder.
"Are you okey kid?"
She asked and Kyle sigh.
"I think I will be Ma'am."
He replied.
He nodded to Dr. Wong, "Quite so, and I commend his medical skills. You've done well."
He grinned to Freddy, "So much dessert, so early? Tsk, I think I'm going to have to drag you along to train with our good doctor here every morning if you keep this up. Hum, did you get Kyle that snack?"

The Tytalus looked at you and nodded.
"So I did, I brought a pair of large hoops made of hearts and matching smaller heart hoops to wear with them further up my ear, I still have them they are nice."
The woman confirmed and she held out a hand full of silver rings attached to a wrist with a multitude of bangles on it.
"Theodora Wellington Hess Hermes bani Tytalus."
She said the bani part in a whisper.
"I hope you excuse me greeting you with the wrong hand, my right one ha a bit of an Hit-Mark accident."
The war mage said wryly and waved her bandaged hand in the air to demonstrate what she meant.
He smiled and shook Theodora's hand, voice low, "Colin Wainwright, reasonably modest silversmith, as you already knew. Hum, I had not realized the 'Incrementum' part referred to swollen tissue around fractures. This accident, was that something that should cause us greater concern?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:56 pm

Anja's Post:

'Well, more your safety than anything else.' Nicole replied, tone making it clear she wasn't expecting anything different. 'Time to see my new abode, is it not?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:46 pm

"I would not want to use more force than need be mea filius, and if the woman is delicate we are going to have to treat her as such. Hopefully we will not have to find out what force she can stand as Mr Wainwright seam to be rather good at getting prisoners to talk willingly."

He nodded.

"I do not now Mrs Knox's genealogy mea filius so it is hard to say. As for which old fashioned way, well with a scrying pool off course." Your Mentor said and he smiled a little.

"No, that's not what I meant, sir. Sorry," he said, then added into the tablet: 'I meant that perhaps she can take a note with that sensitive information directly - it's important that he knows about what she said about the aswadim's kin and the blood links and she is trustworthy I believe.'

"Go and get yourself checked out first I will ask Mr Riez to help me with the wards so do not worry about them. The most important thing right now is your health mea filius."

"Oh, saving existence is more important priority wise, we can agree. But I will go see him now, while I can," he agreed, clearing the wax before storing it again. He stood back up. "I should go, let me know if you have need of me," he said, tipping his head in a polite bow as he waited to be dismissed so he could go back downstairs and to where Master Nassa was with Bee.

// Mrs Day, who his mentor said could take a turn watching the vampires, as she had recovered from what happened iirc. Feel better!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:17 pm

Serge:

"That's good." Serge said simply remembering how much Cadence hated the gag.

Darrian nodded as he stood.
"Let us leave her alone to get some sleep for now.

"Good day to you too." Serge said with a friendly wave as he left the room.

Darrian nodded at that.

As Serge left the room he eyed the sleeping women bound to the radiator. He assumed she was a prisoner brought by the magickal hit squad and the one that he had heard crying during his talk with Cadence. He gave her a worried glance, seeing how pale she was but he quickly walked past her not wanting to know what the pain she was feeling.

He left the basement and continued on to the Security Chief's office.

You got up the stairs and up to Jeffry's office, you knock on the door and soon it is opened by the old Hermetic, he gave you a slight smile.
"Ah Mr Yager, I am just finishing things up with my student here, if you would give me a few moments I will be right with you.

Colin:

Colin grinned wryly, "Quite so - I suppose I could use that as an argument, if an enemy tried to capture or kill me... Might be sufficient to convince them to let me go..."

"Let me go or my girlfriend will be unhappy and then you will really be in trouble...yeah might work."
Richard said wryly.

He smiled thinly, "There is... just so long as one remembers that it is but one tool in the repertoire. Kindness an conversation can be... so much deadlier than even nuclear weaponry, given the right circumstances. Speaking softly is a lot easier if you actually do have the big stick."

Richard just nodded at that.

He nodded, handing Mona one of his business cards, "And if you ever need some custom silver work, or even just a few heirlooms cleaned, do feel free to swing by my shop."

"I will remember that, and if I need such work done I will keep it in mind Sir."
Mona said as she accepted your card with a smile.

He gave the ghosts quick, acknowledging nods and looked away from them, smiling at the sight of the crumpled paper man's calming influence.

The ghost woman nodded back then continued to talk among themselves, the crumpled paper man moved to the teenager browsing books and she suddenly seamed more relaxed, it was as if the spirit ate stress, which might be exactly what he was doing.

He nodded to Dr. Wong, "Quite so, and I commend his medical skills. You've done well."

"You are far to kind Mr Wainwright but I have to admit, my student are my pride and joy."
Michael said with a big smile, Richard looked a little embarrassed.

He grinned to Freddy, "So much dessert, so early? Tsk, I think I'm going to have to drag you along to train with our good doctor here every morning if you keep this up. Hum, did you get Kyle that snack?"

"I have never been to fond of physical activity you know but anything I get to do with you would be enjoyable love."
Freddy said and she gave you a smile then she nodded and held up a small bag.
"One musli bar, one pack of chocolate chip cookies as well as a book and computer game magazine from the gift shop, I did not know which ones he might like and I can't read the titles so I asked the lady behind the counter to find a book for a teenager and a good magazine for him in case he wanted to read but was not up to reading a whole book."
She said and she handed Kyle the bag, the young widderslainte peaked inside and eagerly looked at the magazine and the book, he seamed to perk up a bit.
"Thank you so much Ma'am."
He beamed and Freddy smiled.
"It is the least I could do Kyle, for what you did for me."

He smiled and shook Theodora's hand, voice low, "Colin Wainwright, reasonably modest silversmith, as you already knew. Hum, I had not realized the 'Incrementum' part referred to swollen tissue around fractures. This accident, was that something that should cause us greater concern?"

The Tytalus nodded and frowned.
"I am not sure, I and a member of my Cabal ran into some Top Hats at the docks and really we where toast, I got off a few spells and such and he shot a few rounds at them but one of them nearly tore my hand in two, let us just say this here is what is left after another Cabalmate of me healed me, anyway two HiT-Marks and two MiB's and we where done for, and then one of the Top Hats got a phone call, ordered them all back into the car and left as if something far more important than us had suddenly showed up."
She muttered and frowned.
"What that mean though I don't know."

Nicole:

'Well, more your safety than anything else.' Nicole replied, tone making it clear she wasn't expecting anything different. 'Time to see my new abode, is it not?'

"I am sure the Chief care about your safety as well...hum yes your apartment if you would follow me then please Miss."
Narim said as he headed for the stairs.
"Do you need help carrying any of your belongings up to your room?"

Adley:

"No, that's not what I meant, sir. Sorry," he said, then added into the tablet: 'I meant that perhaps she can take a note with that sensitive information directly - it's important that he knows about what she said about the aswadim's kin and the blood links and she is trustworthy I believe.'

"Ah yes off course forgive me mea filius I misunderstood you. Yes the good woman do seam to be trustworthy, if you would be so kind as to arrange for a note to be written for her to take with her when she leaves back to Morningstar?"
Your Mentor said and nodded.

"Oh, saving existence is more important priority wise, we can agree. But I will go see him now, while I can," he agreed,

"Yes the fate of the wold itself do take priority but it is important that you stay healthy mea filius, at least that is very important to me."
Jeffry said and the old fear of his of loosing more apprentices flickered in his eyes.

clearing the wax before storing it again. He stood back up. "I should go, let me know if you have need of me," he said, tipping his head in a polite bow as he waited to be dismissed so he could go back downstairs and to where Master Nassa was with Bee.

"I will let you know ea filius, you may go."
Jeffry said when it knocked on the door and the older Hermetic maneuvered past you to go and open it, you sat Serge standing outside and Jeffry asked him to wait until he had finished up with you, the Chief was a busy man it seamed.

(OOC: Thank you for clarifying.)
(OOC 2: I am so, so sorry for my late reply. I have ended up sleeping most of the day other than a meeting with my social worker about a doctor's visit I just have not had a chance to post so sorry.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:39 pm

A little shrug to this as she followed Narim into the apartment. 'What's the deal with this, exactly? For starters, I'm assuming it's not a place I can register to be living at.' looking around curiously.

[Don't worry about it!]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next