Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aswadim's Blood, Battles and the Lonely Handler IC Thread 23

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Aswadim's Blood, Battles and the Lonely Handler IC Thread 23 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Aswadim's Blood, Battles and the Lonely Handler IC Thread 23

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:54 pm

A small grin. 'Wouldn't have it any other way, and you're going to be off about most of the time anyway...' extending her gloved hand to shake.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

The Aswadim's Blood, Battles and the Lonely Handler IC Thread 23 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Aswadim's Blood, Battles and the Lonely Handler IC Thread 23

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:44 pm

"I have heard werewolves are nice as long as you do not steal from their Nodes and doing so would just be rude, Miss Ravenblood told me so."
Jane said.
"But silver is pretty. I am getting earrings soon and they will be silver."
She said proudly.

"Really. Those will be some pretty earrings." Serge said with a smile.

"What are they going to look like? You should get earrings in the shape of music notes. You use music for you magick right." Serge suggested.

Jane exclaimed and Liv who might not have understood what you said but she got the gist of it just nodded and grinned. Rosa sigh as she realized she was now babysitting three kids instead of two.
"Ok then why don't I see if I have some cookies to snack on while you three draw."
She said and Jane smiled.
"Thank you Miss Olsen."

"I heard that sigh." Serge said struggling to keep in his laughter.

"And we're not drawing. We're inscribing scrolls with ancient runic symbols, full of meaning and arcane power. You should come join us." Serge offered with a laugh.

Ripping out 4 pages in from his sketchbook and giving them to the girls, Serge said, "All right..pick a symbol from the wooden silver inlaid set and try and draw it. Afterwards we can try and see if you can figure out what each symbol means based on how it looks. Who know, I might be able to use them in a spell."

As Serge gave the instruction, he himself looked at the rune set that he had chosen and picked out a rune at random. Drawing it carefully on his piece of paper with the crayon before passing it to the other girls to let them draw.

"Deaconess O'Conner gave them to you? Yes she is really nice and she do have a unicorn, but adults can't see it."
Jane said and nodded.
"But yeah they are cool."

"I hope I don't count as an adult. I wanna see that Unicorn." Serge commented.

"Have you seen it Jane?" Serge asked afterwords.

Colin wrote:Colin frowned, "He... trusted the wrong people when his daughter was kidnapped. It didn't work out for him - and had we not found out, it wouldn't have gone well for Liv, either."

"Was it the fiery-haired trap maker?" Serge asked trying to see if he could guess.

"Anyways, yeah. Doesn't sound like he made the greatest decision." Serge said with a sad nod.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Nicole:

A small grin. 'Wouldn't have it any other way, and you're going to be off about most of the time anyway...' extending her gloved hand to shake.

Rodger shook your hand firmly, his hand was calloused and hard he clearly where a man who was used to hard work.
"Brilliant, now dear madam, Mr Miles shall we go and check if the engies of this fair ship works as they should?"
He said.

Serge:

"Really. Those will be some pretty earrings." Serge said with a smile.

"What are they going to look like? You should get earrings in the shape of music notes. You use music for you magick right." Serge suggested.

"I do use song for my magick yes so that is a really good idea Sir, but Dr Lee said I have to have hoops until my ears heal, so my Mentor have bought little silver hoops with a little heart on them from Mr Wainwright's store."
Jane said and smiled.
"They are really cute."

"I heard that sigh." Serge said struggling to keep in his laughter.

"And we're not drawing. We're inscribing scrolls with ancient runic symbols, full of meaning and arcane power. You should come join us." Serge offered with a laugh.

"Oh is that what you are doing now."
Rosa said and grinned.
"I might do that Serge, I might do that."

Ripping out 4 pages in from his sketchbook and giving them to the girls, Serge said, "All right..pick a symbol from the wooden silver inlaid set and try and draw it. Afterwards we can try and see if you can figure out what each symbol means based on how it looks. Who know, I might be able to use them in a spell."

As Serge gave the instruction, he himself looked at the rune set that he had chosen and picked out a rune at random. Drawing it carefully on his piece of paper with the crayon before passing it to the other girls to let them draw.

The girls choose a rune each and waited for you to pass them the crayon and started drawing them. Liv had drawn runes before and she was precise and careful and seamed to know the runes by heart Jane had to look careful at her chosen symbol to get it right thought. Rosa came over with a platter of butter cookies.
"How is it going?"
She asked.

"I hope I don't count as an adult. I wanna see that Unicorn." Serge commented.

"Have you seen it Jane?" Serge asked afterwords.

"You do not have to be an adult if you don't wan to be."
Jane said as she focused on drawing her chosen rune.
"I have seen the Deaconess' unicorn he is so pretty."
The little girl said and nodded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:20 pm

"Ahh so I am the cookie guard now am I?" Kyle said but he did smile a little of your joke. "I will make sure a few is left for when you return so you better return or I will eat them all!"

He smiled back at him. "Be good," he added. "We'll be back as soon as we can."

"In that case thank you. Well I would like to see if we could follow up on the information we got about Jace so if you meet me in my office in twenty minutes I should be done making arrangements."

As his pater seemed about to say something that possibly should not be mentioned in a corridor, he put up a hand to his ear and made a quick gesture.

You got over to Richard he was done tending to Sierra. The Nephandi prisoner glanced up at you. "Hello again."

"Ms Sierra," he said with a little nod in return.

Richard patted Sierra on the shoulder and stood.
"Can I help you A...ehm...can I help you?"
He asked as he remembered that you probably would not want Sierra to know your name.

He nodded at Richard. "I just had a quick question," he said as he wrote something out. [/i]'We noticed that my brother still has something in his foot for IV and my pater was wondering if it were safe and I'm wondering of what use it's for. Please write answer for discretion.'[/i]he handed the tablet to him.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:29 pm

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave a nod to this, making a "lead on" movement.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:34 pm

Adley:

He smiled back at him. "Be good," he added. "We'll be back as soon as we can."

"I certainly will try."
Kyle said and he gave you a concerned look.
"Please don't get killed I have wanted a brother all my life it would be really unfair if he got taken away now that I finally got one."
He muttered and glanced at you.

As his pater seemed about to say something that possibly should not be mentioned in a corridor, he put up a hand to his ear and made a quick gesture.

Jeffry raised an eyebrow then he nodded.
"Very well I do think I have said enough for now mea filius I will see you in a little while."
He commented as he was walking towards the stairs.

"Ms Sierra," he said with a little nod in return.

The Nephanda gave you a measured smile, she looked terrified and lost but at least she was beginning to understand that the magi of Steelhaven had no plans to torture or mistreat her.

He nodded at Richard. "I just had a quick question," he said as he wrote something out. [/i]'We noticed that my brother still has something in his foot for IV and my pater was wondering if it were safe and I'm wondering of what use it's for. Please write answer for discretion.'[/i]he handed the tablet to him.

Richard looked at the tablet with a are you serious you want me to write on this thing look before he reluctantly accepted the tablet and wrote with some difficultly.
"It is not dangerous at all. The reason why I have not removed it because if there are any complications with the catalyst injected into Kyle's back, though I do not believe there will be, or if pills to manage his pain is not enough then I have access to a vein without having to go digging with a needle again or have someone hold him down so I can use a vein in his hands which would be very traumatic for him. The boy have terrible veins so it is safer to keep the access in for as long as he can stand it just in case."
Richard handed the tablet with his scrawled writing back to you.

Nicole:

Rodger lead the way into the engine room, the Quintessence battery where several large wire wrapped crystals to one side of the room on the other was a complex engine with cogs, levers, buttons and wires everywhere.
"Can you check the charge in the batteries for me ma'am while I and Mr Miles see if the engines will fire up?"
He asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Nicole scratched her head for a moment, looking over the engine, then moved over to the crystal batteries, attempting to remember half-forgotten lessons... there's a dial, or series of dials for this, isn't there...?
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:01 am

"Was it the fiery-haired trap maker?" Serge asked trying to see if he could guess.

"Anyways, yeah. Doesn't sound like he made the greatest decision." Serge said with a sad nod.
Colin nodded, "The lovable ex-wife, yes... Still, I'll do what I can for him... he may yet serve the Traditions better as a living warning against trusting the Fallen than... the alternative."

"Larson seam to have gone to the same leadership school as quite a few 80's cartoon villains."
Adjan commented wryly.
"I get your plan but even so the Handler might be relucent to help a Traditionalist and might just kill you on sight after all she is likely to be aware of what will happen to her if the Traditions capture her, she have no reason to offer us any aid either."
He said sounding a bit skeptical.
"But yes if it can be done that would be tremendous boon for our side."
He nodded, "The particular cartoonish evil stereotype goes a bit further back than the eighties... At least back to the fifties, unless I'm sorely mistaken. Probably all the way back to the thirties."
He grinned, "My big advantage is that I know her weakness. I can make her laugh. She happens to be very fond of a certain science fiction novel, which I am bringing a very nice copy of, along with a ridiculous margarine."

Adjan's eyes widened at that.
"Anna is du Monte's reincarnation, are you sure?"
He asked.
"I would also like to see the girl live and thrive Mr Wainwright the last thing I would want to do is offer her that mercy, I gave her the promise that if she is Gilgulled, and she looses herself to despair in that state like most will, and if you love her to much to do the deed then I will but I would prefer if she live and if she can be saved...if it is possible that would be wonderful she is such a sweet child she deserve a chance."
He nodded, "I knew du Monte back in the day, as did Lady Crexia. He confided in us a few details about what he suspected was his Avatar - a blue obsidian dragon. After he started sensing that dragon, he started carrying around a blue obsidian marble. Anna has described her Avatar as a blue glass dragon, and she collects marbles almost with an eerie passion... It fits entirely too well, plus... Anna and I have been specifically connected for seven years, even if we didn't know until this weekend. She is a sweet child... and she is bloody brilliant."

Adjan gave you a surprised look before he returned his gaze to the road.
"Do you wish to share who you think these reincarnations are and why you think they where members of the First Cabal in their former lives?"
He asked.
He smiled wryly, "The one I suspect, I would rather not specify until I have confirmed it... likely not even then. The one I know for certain... I am strongly - and wisely - advised against sharing that freely; they might be put in terrible danger if it came out. It would be a secret I would demand you take with you to the grave, my friend; could you gladly take that burden?"

((OOC: Well, Reality is drunk again. My schnookums and I visited my grandmother today. My uncle gave me his old VCR, under the assumption that it works, so that he wouldn't have to just dump it. After the visit, my schnookums and I went to see a movie, so I brought recording equipment into the theater, and nobody batted an eye. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:18 am

"I do use song for my magick yes so that is a really good idea Sir, but Dr Lee said I have to have hoops until my ears heal, so my Mentor have bought little silver hoops with a little heart on them from Mr Wainwright's store."
Jane said and smiled.
"They are really cute."

"Mr. Wainwright has a store?" Serge said curiously. "Huh, I didn't know that. What does he sell?"

"Oh is that what you are doing now."
Rosa said and grinned.
"I might do that Serge, I might do that."

"Who knows. We might find a rune that looks like a clock for you to do your time magick with." Serge said with a smile.

The girls choose a rune each and waited for you to pass them the crayon and started drawing them. Liv had drawn runes before and she was precise and careful and seamed to know the runes by heart Jane had to look careful at her chosen symbol to get it right thought. Rosa came over with a platter of butter cookies.
"How is it going?"
She asked.

"Pretty good. This is what I drew." Serge said showing his colorful runic inscription to all of the girls.

áš¹

"I forgot what this rune was called but I think it means 'joy' or 'bliss'? Either that or its the letter 'w'. Serge said trying to remember his studies.

"Kinda looks like a flag to me though. Maybe it's the joy of victory? The joy of winning? Liv probably know...Look at her showing off over their." Serge said with a chuckle looking over at the latin girl's precise drawing.

"So what Runes did you girls draw?"

"You do not have to be an adult if you don't wan to be."
Jane said as she focused on drawing her chosen rune.
"I have seen the Deaconess' unicorn he is so pretty."
The little girl said and nodded.

"Lucky..." Serge said with a touch of jealousy in his voice.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:42 am

"I certainly will try." Kyle said and he gave you a concerned look. "Please don't get killed I have wanted a brother all my life it would be really unfair if he got taken away now that I finally got one." He muttered and glanced at you.

He gave him a small smile, feeling touched at his statement. It was hard not to think of the brother that he'd already lost, or for that matter his family that he'd all but left behind. "You only say that because you've never had a big brother before," he said, winking at him.

"Very well I do think I have said enough for now mea filius I will see you in a little while."
He commented as he was walking towards the stairs.

He bowed his head in recognition, looking a bit apologetic.

Richard looked at the tablet with a are you serious you want me to write on this thing look before he reluctantly accepted the tablet and wrote with some difficultly.
"It is not dangerous at all. The reason why I have not removed it because if there are any complications with the catalyst injected into Kyle's back, though I do not believe there will be, or if pills to manage his pain is not enough then I have access to a vein without having to go digging with a needle again or have someone hold him down so I can use a vein in his hands which would be very traumatic for him. The boy have terrible veins so it is safer to keep the access in for as long as he can stand it just in case."
Richard handed the tablet with his scrawled writing back to you.

He blinked at reading it, the doctor's handwriting wasn't the best and he was probably used to a ballpoint pen or computer keyboard. His face looked a bit miffed at what he was reading, but he thought he got the gist of it and nodded to him. "Thank you, doctor." While he wasn't too pleased to read some of what he had, at least they were taking steps to prevent more harm from coming to his brother. "I will let him know," he gave him a solemn nod and then one to Sierra as well. He turned to leave, wondering what he was going to do with his fifteen or so minutes of preparation time. He started back up the stairs, walking a bit slower still, tucking away the frame away. Prepare...he needed a safe-ish spot and to grab something from his room. So that was his next destination...

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:47 am

Nicole:

Rodger nodded.
"Try looking under the tray of crystals if you find some dials there if not see if those controls over there might have anything to do with the batteries."
He said and pointed at several levers and switches along one part of the back wall.

Colin:

He nodded, "The particular cartoonish evil stereotype goes a bit further back than the eighties... At least back to the fifties, unless I'm sorely mistaken. Probably all the way back to the thirties."

"True enough but you still get my point about Lisa Larson's behavior towards her subordinates."
Adjan said and he raised an eyebrow.

He grinned, "My big advantage is that I know her weakness. I can make her laugh. She happens to be very fond of a certain science fiction novel, which I am bringing a very nice copy of, along with a ridiculous margarine."

"Ridiculous margarine?"
The Euthanathos said and again he raised and eyebrow.
"But making someone laugh have always been a good way to build a rapport with them and the gift of a beloved book might be enough to get you a foot in the door but it will still be quite dangerous."
He warned.

He nodded, "I knew du Monte back in the day, as did Lady Crexia. He confided in us a few details about what he suspected was his Avatar - a blue obsidian dragon. After he started sensing that dragon, he started carrying around a blue obsidian marble. Anna has described her Avatar as a blue glass dragon, and she collects marbles almost with an eerie passion... It fits entirely too well, plus... Anna and I have been specifically connected for seven years, even if we didn't know until this weekend. She is a sweet child... and she is bloody brilliant."

"The things you mention do seam to fit enough to assume that the girl might be du Monte's reincarnation yes. Hum I doubt the old Quesitor would like to know he would Fall in a future incarnation though, then again would any of us like that?"

He smiled wryly, "The one I suspect, I would rather not specify until I have confirmed it... likely not even then. The one I know for certain... I am strongly - and wisely - advised against sharing that freely; they might be put in terrible danger if it came out. It would be a secret I would demand you take with you to the grave, my friend; could you gladly take that burden?"

Adjan sigh as he turned towards the road that would lead to the airport.
"I will never betray someone's trust Mr Wainwright. If I am told a secret I will keep it, however I would also not put you into a position to reveal something you are uncomfortable sharing."
He said kindly.

Serge:

"Mr. Wainwright has a store?" Serge said curiously. "Huh, I didn't know that. What does he sell?"

"He is a silversmith Sir he sells jewelry and candle sticks and other silver stuff. His store is just down the street from here."
Jane said and smiled.

"Who knows. We might find a rune that looks like a clock for you to do your time magick with." Serge said with a smile.

"I am not sure that will do it for me Serge I use music to get into the trance I need for magick though perhaps it will change in time and I will get more foci."
Rosa said and she smiled a little.

"Pretty good. This is what I drew." Serge said showing his colorful runic inscription to all of the girls.

áš¹

"I forgot what this rune was called but I think it means 'joy' or 'bliss'? Either that or its the letter 'w'. Serge said trying to remember his studies.

"Kinda looks like a flag to me though. Maybe it's the joy of victory? The joy of winning? Liv probably know...Look at her showing off over their." Serge said with a chuckle looking over at the latin girl's precise drawing.

Liv looked at your rune and said.
"Wunjo."
She said then she held up her own rune which looked like two interlocked notches.
"Jera."
She said then she said something in Latin to Janee who translated.
"She says her rune stands for a year for the passage of time so it would fit for Miss Olsen then and it also stands for the harvest whatever that means."
She said then she held up her own rune which looked like a sharp angled B.
"Berkana."
Liv said and pointed at Jane's rune then she struggled with her English words and said.
"Growth...a twig."

"So what Runes did you girls draw?"

The girls held up their drawings so you could see them.

"Lucky..." Serge said with a touch of jealousy in his voice.

Jane smiled a little.
"If you fill a silver bowl with milk and honey and leave in your windowsill for him at night Sir sometimes he will visit you in your dreams, so Deaconess O'Connor said and it really works."
The little girl advices.

Adley:

He gave him a small smile, feeling touched at his statement. It was hard not to think of the brother that he'd already lost, or for that matter his family that he'd all but left behind. "You only say that because you've never had a big brother before," he said, winking at him.

"Well you better make it home then so I can learn how annoying big brothers can be."
The young mage said and smiled.
"Both of you need to make it home."
He said desperately and Jeffry gave him a smile and patted his shoulder.
"We will do our best kid, we will do our best."

He bowed his head in recognition, looking a bit apologetic.

Jeffry just gave you a nod as he left.

He blinked at reading it, the doctor's handwriting wasn't the best and he was probably used to a ballpoint pen or computer keyboard. His face looked a bit miffed at what he was reading, but he thought he got the gist of it and nodded to him. "Thank you, doctor." While he wasn't too pleased to read some of what he had, at least they were taking steps to prevent more harm from coming to his brother. "I will let him know," he gave him a solemn nod and then one to Sierra as well.

"Would it help Master Morgan's worries if I dropped by his office once I am done examining Miss Sierra here and howed on myself how and IV works so he can be sure it is not some modern machine that is harmful or created by the Union?"
Richard asked.
"Well I guess it could have been developed by the Union for all I know but really it is just some bits of plastic, silicone and such."
He said.

Sierra looked up at you and nodded back, it seamed that you had made a positive impression on the Nephanda and at least she was polite towards you.

He turned to leave, wondering what he was going to do with his fifteen or so minutes of preparation time. He started back up the stairs, walking a bit slower still, tucking away the frame away. Prepare...he needed a safe-ish spot and to grab something from his room. So that was his next destination...

You got up to the third floor. You saw Jon standing there leaned against a wall apperantly on guard duty, the Virtual Adept nodded to you.
"Hello Adley."
He said before he returned to watching the corridor.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:03 am

"Well you better make it home then so I can learn how annoying big brothers can be." The young mage said and smiled. "Both of you need to make it home." He said desperately and Jeffry gave him a smile and patted his shoulder. "We will do our best kid, we will do our best."

He gave him a smile back and a nod.

"Would it help Master Morgan's worries if I dropped by his office once I am done examining Miss Sierra here and howed on myself how and IV works so he can be sure it is not some modern machine that is harmful or created by the Union?" Richard asked. "Well I guess it could have been developed by the Union for all I know but really it is just some bits of plastic, silicone and such." He said.

"I don't think that will be necessary, I will be seeing him soon so unless something comes up then I will let him know. But thank you."

You got up to the third floor. You saw Jon standing there leaned against a wall apperantly on guard duty, the Virtual Adept nodded to you. "Hello Adley." He said before he returned to watching the corridor.

"Hi, everything alright up here?" he asked, as he walked towards his room.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:09 am

Anja's Post:

Nicole did as bidden; looking around to see if the place actually followed any instinctive logic on where the dials were located...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:26 am

Adley:

"I don't think that will be necessary, I will be seeing him soon so unless something comes up then I will let him know. But thank you."

Richard nodded at that.
"Very well let Master Morgan know and if he needs any more information then I will be happy to answer any questions he may have."
He said.

"Hi, everything alright up here?" he asked, as he walked towards his room.

"Yeah everything have been calm."
Jon said and nodded.
"Just folks going to and from their rooms."

Nicole:

Nicole did as bidden; looking around to see if the place actually followed any instinctive logic on where the dials were located...

After some looking around you found some dials on a panel on the side of the copper table that held the storage crystals, they might be the ones you where looking for.
"Did you find anything?"
Miles asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:57 am

"I am not sure that will do it for me Serge I use music to get into the trance I need for magick though perhaps it will change in time and I will get more foci."
Rosa said and she smiled a little.

"Explains that violin case I saw earlier." Serge said with a smile. "I use art for my trances, although my Mentor made me learn a bunch of different ways to influence myself and other people."

"And it's important to get more foci. Imagine if you were a ninja on a stealth mission and forgot your headphones! How would you activate your magick!?!" Serge said clearly joking although his advice was real.

"Jera."
She said then she said something in Latin to Janee who translated.
"She says her rune stands for a year for the passage of time so it would fit for Miss Olsen then and it also stands for the harvest whatever that means."

"Hey, you could use that to predict when the next fall harvest. Or...I dunno age someone by one year. Now we just need to find a way to transfer it to music." Serge said jokingly knowing Rosa probably hadn't learnt such advanced magick.....maybe.

She said then she held up her own rune which looked like a sharp angled B.
"Berkana."
Liv said and pointed at Jane's rune then she struggled with her English words and said.
"Growth...a twig."

Serge nodded and flashed a smile at Liv showing that he understood her.

"Huh...I always thought it meant birch tree. But growth is a much better meaning." Serge said rubbing his chin.

The girls held up their drawings so you could see them.

"Alright so we got Wunjo Jera and Berkana. Joy, Year, and Growth. Guys....we can make a spell with these." Serge said child-like smile.

"Come on this is literally describing a birthday. After a Year... Serge started saying pointing to Liv's Rune, "...of growth..." Serge said pointing to Jane's Rune, "....you feel joy." Serge concluded pointing to his rune.

"Ok I got it. The instant birthday spell. By invoking the power of these runes together we cause an instant party to appear. Balloons floating up to the ceiling, decorations on the walls, a birthday cake with candles, party hats on everyone, and the childlike joy of knowing that it's your birthday." Serge said, letting his imagination run wild with the possibilities.

"That would be awesome right guys. Does it sound too crazy? Like imagine that trap. You walk into a room...step on these runes and then BAM....instant party out of nowhere."

Jane smiled a little.
"If you fill a silver bowl with milk and honey and leave in your windowsill for him at night Sir sometimes he will visit you in your dreams, so Deaconess O'Connor said and it really works."
The little girl advices.

Serge chuckled a little. "Oh I so wanna do that. I bet he would love my dreams. I have a whole other world built in here." Serge said tapping the side of his head.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:26 am

"True enough but you still get my point about Lisa Larson's behavior towards her subordinates."
Adjan said and he raised an eyebrow.
Colin nodded, "Yes, and she actually takes it to a greater level, too - she probably taught some of those villains about expendable minions, in fact..."

"Ridiculous margarine?"
The Euthanathos said and again he raised and eyebrow.
"But making someone laugh have always been a good way to build a rapport with them and the gift of a beloved book might be enough to get you a foot in the door but it will still be quite dangerous."
He warned.
He smiled, "In the book Dune, there's a psychic-enhancing spice called Melange. In Norway, there's a margarine by the same name. Mr. Bergen had a block of it in his fridge. The trickiest bit will be to reach her without anyone else catching wind of it."

"The things you mention do seam to fit enough to assume that the girl might be du Monte's reincarnation yes. Hum I doubt the old Quesitor would like to know he would Fall in a future incarnation though, then again would any of us like that?"
He smiled, "No, he would not... none of us would. But, Anna was essentially tricked as a small child, not convinced as an adult. I doubt she would have been as... malleable in her late teens or early twenties."

Adjan sigh as he turned towards the road that would lead to the airport.
"I will never betray someone's trust Mr Wainwright. If I am told a secret I will keep it, however I would also not put you into a position to reveal something you are uncomfortable sharing."
He said kindly.
He nodded, "I just needed to hear how you would answer that. I also want to tell you, because I will need someone I can trust from your Tradition - someone who can keep an eye on the strands of Fate and intervene if things take a dark turn; preferably before the last resort is necessary. You see... I was the Solificati. And in this life, I can perhaps make right what was done wrong back then..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:53 am

Serge:

"Explains that violin case I saw earlier." Serge said with a smile. "I use art for my trances, although my Mentor made me learn a bunch of different ways to influence myself and other people."

"It is good to have more than one tool I think. But I only Awakened a month ago so music is all I have used up until now."
Rosa said and smiled.

"And it's important to get more foci. Imagine if you were a ninja on a stealth mission and forgot your headphones! How would you activate your magick!?!" Serge said clearly joking although his advice was real.

"Well I am not a Ninja so it is more likely that the issue would be being trapped by the Technocrazy somewhere not not having the time to play until I get into a trance. But yes I agree and eventually I bet I will get more foci but like I said I have only been a mage a few weeks."
The young Cultist said and nodded.

"Hey, you could use that to predict when the next fall harvest. Or...I dunno age someone by one year. Now we just need to find a way to transfer it to music." Serge said jokingly knowing Rosa probably hadn't learnt such advanced magick.....maybe.

"I can tell you how old a thing is or how long something have been going on or the exact time a day but that is just about all I can do for now so aging something is a bit forward in time I think and I do not think visual tools will be the thing for me."
Rosa said and shook her head.

Serge nodded and flashed a smile at Liv showing that he understood her.

"Huh...I always thought it meant birch tree. But growth is a much better meaning." Serge said rubbing his chin.

Jane translated and Liv nodded then she replied and Jane translated back.
"It do mean birch tree Sir but the birch blooms in the spring when everything grow so it also mean new growth."
She explained.

"Alright so we got Wunjo Jera and Berkana. Joy, Year, and Growth. Guys....we can make a spell with these." Serge said child-like smile.

"Come on this is literally describing a birthday. After a Year... Serge started saying pointing to Liv's Rune, "...of growth..." Serge said pointing to Jane's Rune, "....you feel joy." Serge concluded pointing to his rune.

Jane translated for Liv and both girls giggeled.
"We could make a spell to give someone good luck on their birthday Sir."
The little Chorister suggested.

"Ok I got it. The instant birthday spell. By invoking the power of these runes together we cause an instant party to appear. Balloons floating up to the ceiling, decorations on the walls, a birthday cake with candles, party hats on everyone, and the childlike joy of knowing that it's your birthday." Serge said, letting his imagination run wild with the possibilities.

"That would be awesome right guys. Does it sound too crazy? Like imagine that trap. You walk into a room...step on these runes and then BAM....instant party out of nowhere."

"Well Sir it would be a fun spell but I think it would be very complicated needing knills in at least four ifferent areas of reality to summon all that, but I do think it would be allot of fun."
Jane said and giggled.
"And it would confuse and intruder for sure."

Serge chuckled a little. "Oh I so wanna do that. I bet he would love my dreams. I have a whole other world built in here." Serge said tapping the side of his head.

"I am sure he would love your dreams Sir, and he is reall nice and very cute."
Jane said and nodded.
"Unicorns are awesome."

Colin:

Colin nodded, "Yes, and she actually takes it to a greater level, too - she probably taught some of those villains about expendable minions, in fact..."

"The more I hear about her the more Larsom sounds like a lovely woman."
Asjan said wryly.

He smiled, "In the book Dune, there's a psychic-enhancing spice called Melange. In Norway, there's a margarine by the same name. Mr. Bergen had a block of it in his fridge. The trickiest bit will be to reach her without anyone else catching wind of it."

"I read that book when I was in the youth instituation I spend some of my teenage years in."
Adjan said.
"I remember it being quite good. I agree though that perhaps the biggest hinderence wil be getting to this Handler alive, do you have a plan for how to do that?"
The Euthanathos asked.

He smiled, "No, he would not... none of us would. But, Anna was essentially tricked as a small child, not convinced as an adult. I doubt she would have been as... malleable in her late teens or early twenties."

"That is what the Nephandi do they destroy inosence, damn them tempting a child into the Caul, poor thing."
The death magus said and shook his head.
"Hopefully she can escape Tradition justice to do something like that to a child...would be truly horrible."

He nodded, "I just needed to hear how you would answer that. I also want to tell you, because I will need someone I can trust from your Tradition - someone who can keep an eye on the strands of Fate and intervene if things take a dark turn; preferably before the last resort is necessary. You see... I was the Solificati. And in this life, I can perhaps make right what was done wrong back then..."

The Euthanathos' eyes grew even wider.
"Teomim, but how is that even possible he was put through Gilgul, there is no return from that is there? Unless...a shard cluster then? I have heard rumors of such things, shards of shattered Avatars floating around the Umbra looking for a host."
He said then he sigh.
"I see how you would have to be careful about hwo to tell and I appriciate your trust but why would you need one of my Tradition? Are you afraid that history might repeat itself?"
He asked.
"Do you think that is why the Cycle spun Teomim's soul back into physical incarnation? For a chance to right what was done wrong?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:39 am

"I read that book when I was in the youth instituation I spend some of my teenage years in."
Adjan said.
"I remember it being quite good. I agree though that perhaps the biggest hinderence wil be getting to this Handler alive, do you have a plan for how to do that?"
The Euthanathos asked.
Colin nodded, "The Labyrinth is a landed Battlecruiser. I intend to play it by ear - more precisely, to try to find an ear and address the Handler directly; if I can get her attention, she should be more than able to direct me to her chambers without anyone else noticing."

"That is what the Nephandi do they destroy inosence, damn them tempting a child into the Caul, poor thing."
The death magus said and shook his head.
"Hopefully she can escape Tradition justice to do something like that to a child...would be truly horrible."
He nodded, "She can and will - they'll not be able to lay a finger on her after the trial."

The Euthanathos' eyes grew even wider.
"Teomim, but how is that even possible he was put through Gilgul, there is no return from that is there? Unless...a shard cluster then? I have heard rumors of such things, shards of shattered Avatars floating around the Umbra looking for a host."
He said then he sigh.
"I see how you would have to be careful about hwo to tell and I appriciate your trust but why would you need one of my Tradition? Are you afraid that history might repeat itself?"
He asked.
"Do you think that is why the Cycle spun Teomim's soul back into physical incarnation? For a chance to right what was done wrong?"
He looked far into the distance, "Teomim had two Avatars, remember... that of Julius de Medici and that of Mia de Napoli. At the very end, Julius' Avatar sheltered Mia's from the final blow... her core forms the center of the shard cluster which is my Avatar; her memories live on in me, and with her, the better half of Teomim. There are probably some fragments of Julius in there, too, finally perfectly merged with Mia's, but not enough to have a consciousness."
He frowned, "History is not precisely repeating itself, but echoes of the past reach far into the future... Salonikas warned of Teomim becoming Moloch, and that path is closed from me in this life, but there are others who could take up the mantle. I suspect the Technocracy's Computer either is becoming a Moloch, or is already one, and there's a pair of twins as Salonikas foresaw that seems to be trying the same... What I am worried most about for myself is that my shard cluster includes Fallen fragments - you can see how I am very invested into Avatar restoration with that in mind... Teomim became too ambitious, too cocksure, and paid the righteous price for that. My Avatar's potential for growth may be limitless, depending on how many Avatar fragments I collect... and if I start pursuing that sort of power, well... you are what you eat. There have been future visions where I can almost grasp the edges of conversation in the Nephandi language - not enough to understand what was said, but enough to be concerned... I cannot afford to Fall; that is why I must ask you to be vigilant, to alert me and help me back on the right track if you see me begin to drift..."
He smiled, "And that is certainly part of why Mia was able to reincarnate. The twins born to Heylel and Eloine have been reincarnated, as well; two souls ever entwined, once as enemies, now as siblings or close friends... and I need to protect those children and see them safe, as well. You might be able to guess who they are. Their safety is... paramount."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:44 pm

Colin nodded, "The Labyrinth is a landed Battlecruiser. I intend to play it by ear - more precisely, to try to find an ear and address the Handler directly; if I can get her attention, she should be more than able to direct me to her chambers without anyone else noticing."

Adjan nodded.
"That might work, if and mind you I do say if the Handler decide to listen to you and she decide she will trust a Traditionalist enough to let you near her, however even if she do how are you planning on getting past guards that are bound to be around the place?"
The Euthanatos asked then he shook his head.
"Ah forgive my curiosity, it is better not to tell me, such information should be kept on a need to know basis, if I know nothing I can also divulge nothing if I am captured."

He nodded, "She can and will - they'll not be able to lay a finger on her after the trial."

"Providing off course that the trial go the way you hope it will."
The death magus said and frowned.

He looked far into the distance, "Teomim had two Avatars, remember... that of Julius de Medici and that of Mia de Napoli. At the very end, Julius' Avatar sheltered Mia's from the final blow... her core forms the center of the shard cluster which is my Avatar; her memories live on in me, and with her, the better half of Teomim. There are probably some fragments of Julius in there, too, finally perfectly merged with Mia's, but not enough to have a consciousness."

Adjan nodded as he listened to you.
"That is a sad tale indeed but perhaps in the end by that sacrifice those two souls found the unity they had been searching for...so you have a shard cluster Avatar, most interesting. But yes I would keep this secret if I where you there are many who would not treat you kindly if they knew."
He advices with a concerned frown.

He frowned, "History is not precisely repeating itself, but echoes of the past reach far into the future... Salonikas warned of Teomim becoming Moloch, and that path is closed from me in this life, but there are others who could take up the mantle. I suspect the Technocracy's Computer either is becoming a Moloch, or is already one, and there's a pair of twins as Salonikas foresaw that seems to be trying the same...

"You think the Computer the Avatar eating monstrosity that the Iteration X worship might be Moloch as warned of by the great Seer? Why would you come to this conclusion and who if I may ask are the twins you mention here?"
He asked looking rather confused.

What I am worried most about for myself is that my shard cluster includes Fallen fragments - you can see how I am very invested into Avatar restoration with that in mind... Teomim became too ambitious, too cocksure, and paid the righteous price for that. My Avatar's potential for growth may be limitless, depending on how many Avatar fragments I collect... and if I start pursuing that sort of power, well... you are what you eat. There have been future visions where I can almost grasp the edges of conversation in the Nephandi language - not enough to understand what was said, but enough to be concerned... I cannot afford to Fall; that is why I must ask you to be vigilant, to alert me and help me back on the right track if you see me begin to drift..."

"I will do what you ask Mr Wainwright you have my word for as long as I am able, but please do remember that those of my Tradition often attract Jhor...I had to...give the good death to my own Mentor when he became to far gone, the most difficult thing I have ever had to do in my life."
The death magus said sadly then he drew a deep breath.
"One day Francesca might have to do for me what I did for my Mentor, the Gods know I do not want to put that burden on her but she is the one closest to me of my own Tradition at Steelhaven, but until that day come I will be vigilant and try to help you back on the right path if you begin to slip, and if such correction is impossible, I will make sure you will not cause the harm you fear."
He promised solemnly.
"Though doing so would bring me great sadness."

He smiled, "And that is certainly part of why Mia was able to reincarnate. The twins born to Heylel and Eloine have been reincarnated, as well; two souls ever entwined, once as enemies, now as siblings or close friends... and I need to protect those children and see them safe, as well. You might be able to guess who they are. Their safety is... paramount."

"I can make such a guess yes, a Verbena blood witch and a stout young Flambeau."
Adjan said and he smiled a little.
"I wish for them to be safe and well also both of them are my friends."
He said then he nodded.
"Reincarnating from impossible odds to protect the reincarnation of her children there is a nobility in that goal."

(OOC: I am sorry about my late reply I started reading a book and suddenly poof several hours had gone by.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:15 pm

Adjan nodded.
"That might work, if and mind you I do say if the Handler decide to listen to you and she decide she will trust a Traditionalist enough to let you near her, however even if she do how are you planning on getting past guards that are bound to be around the place?"
The Euthanatos asked then he shook his head.
"Ah forgive my curiosity, it is better not to tell me, such information should be kept on a need to know basis, if I know nothing I can also divulge nothing if I am captured."
Colin smiled, "The Handler is bound to the ship - in some ways, the Handler is the ship. She should be quite able to close off passages briefly, if she is willing."

"Providing off course that the trial go the way you hope it will."
The death magus said and frowned.
He frowned, "It is not the trial that worries me..."

Adjan nodded as he listened to you.
"That is a sad tale indeed but perhaps in the end by that sacrifice those two souls found the unity they had been searching for...so you have a shard cluster Avatar, most interesting. But yes I would keep this secret if I where you there are many who would not treat you kindly if they knew."
He advices with a concerned frown.
He shrugged, "Sad, perhaps, but ultimately necessary... It prevented us from becoming Moloch, and our Avatars merged for one fleeting, glorious instant right before the end... Hum, perhaps there's something to the destructive element needed for a complete artificial... er, no, best not go there. That way madness lies, in any case..."

"You think the Computer the Avatar eating monstrosity that the Iteration X worship might be Moloch as warned of by the great Seer? Why would you come to this conclusion and who if I may ask are the twins you mention here?"
He asked looking rather confused.
He frowned, "Because the Computer eats Avatars and preserves them intact within itself - God only knows how many Avatars are trapped and enslaved in Primium-encapsulated undead brain tissue within the Computer's casing... the bloody Serum is involved in the process; I can't really go into much closer details - it's a very long story. And the twins that are worrying are the bloody Italians - the d'Angelo twins. We have a few hypotheses about their motivation for becoming a new Heylel - a Moloch - and they must be stopped... That's a work in progress, too."

"I will do what you ask Mr Wainwright you have my word for as long as I am able, but please do remember that those of my Tradition often attract Jhor...I had to...give the good death to my own Mentor when he became to far gone, the most difficult thing I have ever had to do in my life."
The death magus said sadly then he drew a deep breath.
"One day Francesca might have to do for me what I did for my Mentor, the Gods know I do not want to put that burden on her but she is the one closest to me of my own Tradition at Steelhaven, but until that day come I will be vigilant and try to help you back on the right path if you begin to slip, and if such correction is impossible, I will make sure you will not cause the harm you fear."
He promised solemnly.
"Though doing so would bring me great sadness."
He nodded, "Doing so would bring me great sadness, too - not to mention Miss Adlebloom would be bloody livid. That said, I don't expect it to be necessary, but all the same, it is better to prepare for the worst and not have to go through with it, than to face the worst unprepared... As for your Tradition's Jhor problem... I mentioned the ship I am going to try to cleanse. If I can do that, I might be able to unlock the trick to help Magi do the same. You would still be marked by your actions, of course, but I think it might be possible to work it off over time. It just won't be easy... and probably not pleasant, either."

"I can make such a guess yes, a Verbena blood witch and a stout young Flambeau."
Adjan said and he smiled a little.
"I wish for them to be safe and well also both of them are my friends."
He said then he nodded.
"Reincarnating from impossible odds to protect the reincarnation of her children there is a nobility in that goal."
He smiled warmly, "That would be a very good guess, yes... and it's not just the children I feel a need to protect. The First Cabal represented a promise of unity and cooperation. That promise was left unfulfilled when, well... you know... but it was never broken. The Traditions limp on, and the promise can yet be fulfilled. But it will take work and patience..."

((OOC: I know what you mean. I feel like this all too often:
The Aswadim's Blood, Battles and the Lonely Handler IC Thread 23 - Page 5 And-just-like-that-poof-weekend-gone ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Anja's Post:

A slight frown, moving to read the dials right. 'I think they're the ones... though if they're actually accurate different question it is.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Colin:

Colin smiled, "The Handler is bound to the ship - in some ways, the Handler is the ship. She should be quite able to close off passages briefly, if she is willing."

"Well therein lay the crux of the matter do it not...if she is willing, if."
Adjan said and frowned.

He frowned, "It is not the trial that worries me..."

"You believe the girl have good chances even if Nephandi are nearly never spared?"
The death magus asked sounding confused.

He shrugged, "Sad, perhaps, but ultimately necessary... It prevented us from becoming Moloch, and our Avatars merged for one fleeting, glorious instant right before the end... Hum, perhaps there's something to the destructive element needed for a complete artificial... er, no, best not go there. That way madness lies, in any case..."

"I agree that is where madness lies. Then again in the Alchemical Magnum Opus you have the stage of albedo or withering or destruction, perhaps destruction is needed for complete joining then again that is neither there or here."
The Euthanathos mushed.

He frowned, "Because the Computer eats Avatars and preserves them intact within itself - God only knows how many Avatars are trapped and enslaved in Primium-encapsulated undead brain tissue within the Computer's casing... the bloody Serum is involved in the process; I can't really go into much closer details - it's a very long story.

"Damn that just made being captured by the Technocracy an even scarier prospect, if what you say here is right though sooner or later we must deal with the Computer before it grows even more powerful but I am not sure how we would deal with it."
Adjan said and frowned.

And the twins that are worrying are the bloody Italians - the d'Angelo twins. We have a few hypotheses about their motivation for becoming a new Heylel - a Moloch - and they must be stopped... That's a work in progress, too."

"As in Vittoria D'Angelo the Senior Queisotor of this Tribunal? Damn again we will have to discuss why you suspect them of wanting to become a rebis and later Moloch but I guess that is a long story as well?"
He asked and he raised an eyebrow.

e nodded, "Doing so would bring me great sadness, too - not to mention Miss Adlebloom would be bloody livid.

"I would prefer not having Miss Adlebloom angry at me so let us try to keep you on the right path instead Mr Wainwright."
Adjan said and grinned.

That said, I don't expect it to be necessary, but all the same, it is better to prepare for the worst and not have to go through with it, than to face the worst unprepared...

"That is a wise attitude toward it and I will pray that such a precaution do not have to be used."
He said solemnly.
"If it do become...necessary though what method would you prefer I use?"
The Euthanathos asked simply and he glanced over at you.

As for your Tradition's Jhor problem... I mentioned the ship I am going to try to cleanse. If I can do that, I might be able to unlock the trick to help Magi do the same. You would still be marked by your actions, of course, but I think it might be possible to work it off over time. It just won't be easy... and probably not pleasant, either."

"It is possible to bleed of Resonance but it can be hard not to attract more while you are trying to bleed it of. A method to help my Tradition with our Jhor problem would be very much welcome though and it might save many lives for as it is, Euthanatoi die due to the Necromancer's Bane just about as often as well ehm necromancers do."
He said and he had a bit of a faraway look in his eyes as he spoke about the doom what was looming over his head and the heads of his Traditionmates.

He smiled warmly, "That would be a very good guess, yes... and it's not just the children I feel a need to protect. The First Cabal represented a promise of unity and cooperation. That promise was left unfulfilled when, well... you know... but it was never broken. The Traditions limp on, and the promise can yet be fulfilled. But it will take work and patience..."

"It is a big task you are taking on Mr Wainwright...a big task but a noble one, perhaps it can help the Traditions be more than a barely functioning war council."
He said.
"I do wish you luck with this endeavor."

Nicole:

"Do you have any measuring devices on your ma'am if so then perhaps doing a individual reading first and then checking the dials might give the most accurate readout."
Rodger said and Miles chimed in.
"Let us check on the dials first and then we will see."
He commented and leaned over to have a look at the dials. From what you could see the Quintessence battery was half full, with the Resonance leaning against Dynamic with a hint of Entropic but that all depended on if you could trust the readout of the dials.

(OOC: It have been a busy day I have just returned from another session at the thought field therapist.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:08 pm

"Well therein lay the crux of the matter do it not...if she is willing, if."
Adjan said and frowned.
Colin smiled wryly, "Anna told me it worked in the future - I don't think she would lie to me about that."

"You believe the girl have good chances even if Nephandi are nearly never spared?"
The death magus asked sounding confused.
He nodded, "A medical examination will be enough stress for her to flatline... my future family physician will be there to revive her, though. Trying to put her through even just a Branding could kill her and unleash a powerful, angry and confused Avatar. All in all, better to let me keep her under control, than to simply execute her and have to deal with a powerful widderslainte popping up at unknown time and place."

"I agree that is where madness lies. Then again in the Alchemical Magnum Opus you have the stage of albedo or withering or destruction, perhaps destruction is needed for complete joining then again that is neither there or here."
The Euthanathos mushed.
He nodded, "That makes sense - Julius de Medici was never able to break apart his and Mia's minds or Avatars to put the pieces back together, whereas a natural Rebis is two halves needing to be rejoined. Hum... I might want to very carefully discuss that possibility with Master Haagen. Very, very carefully... I don't know that I'd trust him with my past life..."

"Damn that just made being captured by the Technocracy an even scarier prospect, if what you say here is right though sooner or later we must deal with the Computer before it grows even more powerful but I am not sure how we would deal with it."
Adjan said and frowned.
He pondered, "Perhaps there is a way... I suspect it keeps the extricated pineal glands submerged in the Serum. If we could replace the Serum with the original article - a Hermetic lichdom potion - that should be able to wash off the Primium, possibly allowing the nerve tissue to naturally decay. Possibly... the most important thing would be to get the consumed Avatars away from the Computer - and that's a hell of a proposition in itself. We might want to suggest it to Dante himself."

"As in Vittoria D'Angelo the Senior Queisotor of this Tribunal? Damn again we will have to discuss why you suspect them of wanting to become a rebis and later Moloch but I guess that is a long story as well?"
He asked and he raised an eyebrow.
He nodded, "It's not the rebis part they want - it's the following stage Teomim sought, to master Avatars, to be able to direct them, control them... I suspect they might want to put their Mentor back together..."

"I would prefer not having Miss Adlebloom angry at me so let us try to keep you on the right path instead Mr Wainwright."
Adjan said and grinned.
He nodded, "Agreed."

"That is a wise attitude toward it and I will pray that such a precaution do not have to be used."
He said solemnly.
"If it do become...necessary though what method would you prefer I use?"
The Euthanathos asked simply and he glanced over at you.
He frowned, "I've been on the Serum - not enough for any Primium buildup, but I have some undead cells in my pineal gland; what the Technocrats believe is the center, or perhaps it is the physical component of the link to the Avatar. I would want that connection clearly severed, so... a large-caliber bullet through the center of my brain should do it. I... would rather not see it coming, so through the back of my head would be preferable. Also, I would prefer a proper cremation in such a case."

"It is possible to bleed of Resonance but it can be hard not to attract more while you are trying to bleed it of. A method to help my Tradition with our Jhor problem would be very much welcome though and it might save many lives for as it is, Euthanatoi die due to the Necromancer's Bane just about as often as well ehm necromancers do."
He said and he had a bit of a faraway look in his eyes as he spoke about the doom what was looming over his head and the heads of his Traditionmates.
He nodded, "The usual slow bleeding of Resonance is too slow..."

"It is a big task you are taking on Mr Wainwright...a big task but a noble one, perhaps it can help the Traditions be more than a barely functioning war council."
He said.
"I do wish you luck with this endeavor."
He smiled wryly, "It's rather funny - I came up with the idea of a neutral House of diplomats and peacemakers in the Traditions long before I even suspected whose Avatar I host... The question is, did I come up with it, or did she whisper it in my ear as I slept? And frankly... do I even want to know?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:37 pm

You got up to the third floor. You saw Jon standing there leaned against a wall apperantly on guard duty, the Virtual Adept nodded to you. "Hello Adley." He said before he returned to watching the corridor. "Yeah everything have been calm." Jon said and nodded. "Just folks going to and from their rooms."

"Good," he said. He gave his door and that of Beatrice's room a look over before approaching his own to enter his room. It was odd, he felt as if he were just there, standing in front of his door, protecting his room as part of the chantry but also that it had been some time. He went to go inside - he needed a bag and a few other things, wanted to have a look around, use the facilities, make sure everything was as it should be before he found a spot to start his preparations.

// I'm sick with some kind of thing, just fyi, blech.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:08 pm

Anja's Post:

Nicole bit her lip face wrinkled in concentration for a moment. 'Nah, don't have nothing - never needed it before, see. You got anything?'

[Doing a scan of the amount of Quint the battery was currently holding would be Prime 1, wouldn't it?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum