Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aswadim's Blood, Battles and the Lonely Handler IC Thread 23

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

The Aswadim's Blood, Battles and the Lonely Handler IC Thread 23 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Aswadim's Blood, Battles and the Lonely Handler IC Thread 23

Post by Warpmind Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:19 am

The great polyp settled down and the slight tremors subsided, though from what you felt it did not understand what a little while longer or patience was, it just wanted to go to the deep but without Dalisse's direction it would not tear it's moorings and flee, the ship felt sad and impatient.
Colin smiled wryly, then started visualizing sheep jumping across a fence - one, two, three, four, and so on, trying to calm the ship, and teach it to count sheep, perhaps even to take a little nap...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

The Aswadim's Blood, Battles and the Lonely Handler IC Thread 23 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Aswadim's Blood, Battles and the Lonely Handler IC Thread 23

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:42 am

The ship was quite confused about what you where showing him an he started wondering if he could eat the sheep and on that note he gave you a rather confusing image of what everyone in the Labyrinth where doing right now, and you saw everyone moving around at once, most of the Nephandi seaming to be busy looking for the intruders. You saw Larson herself doing some sort of ritual with a wand a crystal and a bowl of blood. You saw her security chief ordering the others around, you saw the badly wounded prisoners in the cells, a group of sleeping vampires in one room, pawns out doing their chores, the woman who had to be Liv's mother carving runes into one of the walls, there where a showering Nephandus, a cooking Nephandus, a Nephanda who where slacking of with a computer game while the others where searching, but it was all at once, so much information all at once the feeling the ship had at their footsteps, the smell of their skin, how much their body heat warmed a room, all of it. The polyp was just as curious if the Nephandi would be good to eat as your sheep though. But he had responded to what you had shown him, you had shown him moving, living things and he had done the same for you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:55 pm

The ship was quite confused about what you where showing him an he started wondering if he could eat the sheep and on that note he gave you a rather confusing image of what everyone in the Labyrinth where doing right now, and you saw everyone moving around at once, most of the Nephandi seaming to be busy looking for the intruders. You saw Larson herself doing some sort of ritual with a wand a crystal and a bowl of blood. You saw her security chief ordering the others around, you saw the badly wounded prisoners in the cells, a group of sleeping vampires in one room, pawns out doing their chores, the woman who had to be Liv's mother carving runes into one of the walls, there where a showering Nephandus, a cooking Nephandus, a Nephanda who where slacking of with a computer game while the others where searching, but it was all at once, so much information all at once the feeling the ship had at their footsteps, the smell of their skin, how much their body heat warmed a room, all of it. The polyp was just as curious if the Nephandi would be good to eat as your sheep though. But he had responded to what you had shown him, you had shown him moving, living things and he had done the same for you.
Colin reflexively started thinking about all the various mutton dishes he knew, from lamb roast to shepherd's pie to that weird Norwegian serving of half a sheep's head that stared up at you (and still tasted delicious). That train of thought kept tumbling along as he unexpectedly saw all the Fallen going about their business, and he shook his head briskly, mentally giving his newfound "friend" a wave as he sought to retreat back to his own body.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Dalisse lifted her thin hand of your own hand and the connection with the ship was broken.
"I think he likes you Colin."
She said.
"I know he can be a little overwhelming, are you okey?"
The Handler asked.
"And he do not understand allot of the concepts we rely on for communications, but all he wants is go go home."
She said and she sigh sadly clearly sharing the ship's longing.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Dalisse lifted her thin hand of your own hand and the connection with the ship was broken.
"I think he likes you Colin."
She said.
"I know he can be a little overwhelming, are you okey?"
The Handler asked.
"And he do not understand allot of the concepts we rely on for communications, but all he wants is go go home."
She said and she sigh sadly clearly sharing the ship's longing.
Colin blinked, "I like him, too... It was much like I'd imagine swimming with dolphins might be... Were circumstances very, very different, I might have become a Handler, myself. I, ah, might have excited him a little... and I hope he didn't draw the wrong conclusions between the mutton dishes and the view of everyone on board..."
He grinned sheepishly, "I sort of tried to teach him to count sheep, and he showed me everyone else on board while thinking of food..."
He shook his head, "Have things calmed down in the auto shop?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:49 pm

Colin blinked, "I like him, too... It was much like I'd imagine swimming with dolphins might be... Were circumstances very, very different, I might have become a Handler, myself. I, ah, might have excited him a little... and I hope he didn't draw the wrong conclusions between the mutton dishes and the view of everyone on board..."

"My ship already want to eat just about everyone on board, these beings are not tame, an as they hold him here against his will he generally see them as fair game if the opportunity should arrive but most of them know to avoid the maws by now."
Dalisse said and shrugged.
"So no harm done."

He grinned sheepishly, "I sort of tried to teach him to count sheep, and he showed me everyone else on board while thinking of food..."
He shook his head, "Have things calmed down in the auto shop?"

"We he do likes to eat, counting though I do not know if he have a concept of."
The Handler commented.
"No...there is still a fight going on at the auto shop. I am not completely sure what the situation is though I only know what my ship senses."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:44 pm

"My ship already want to eat just about everyone on board, these beings are not tame, an as they hold him here against his will he generally see them as fair game if the opportunity should arrive but most of them know to avoid the maws by now."
Dalisse said and shrugged.
"So no harm done."
Colin smiled wryly, "He's not all that enthusiastic about sitting still, but I think he enjoyed a bit of reminiscing... Also, it seems that while most of the residents are out searching for some hypothetical intruder, Madame Brønnerud is making herself busy carving into the walls... Hum, I don't like the look of the cells, though - those prisoners are not in the best condition. Well, I suppose we'll have to let them wait for evacuation... Hum..."

"We he do likes to eat, counting though I do not know if he have a concept of."
The Handler commented.
"No...there is still a fight going on at the auto shop. I am not completely sure what the situation is though I only know what my ship senses."
He shook his head, "No, he does not seem to have the concept of numbers... He knows where everyone is, but I don't think he understands how many people are on board... it's not important to him; it's more an just you, and that's the important thing as far as he's concerned, I think..."
He frowned and picked up the pen and notebook, "I think I have a rough floor plan of the ship now, though, with all he showed me... Let me see..."
He quickly sketched up approximately where he thought the entrances and assorted rooms would be, from the partial impression he had; it was not perfect, but a useful schematic nonetheless...

((OOC: So, Perception+Craft seems about right for this? Seems more appropriate than using Int, since it's literally based off of spatial sense... 1,3,6,7,8,9 - I think that's a decent rough map of the ship, alright... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Colin smiled wryly, "He's not all that enthusiastic about sitting still, but I think he enjoyed a bit of reminiscing... Also, it seems that while most of the residents are out searching for some hypothetical intruder, Madame Brønnerud is making herself busy carving into the walls... Hum, I don't like the look of the cells, though - those prisoners are not in the best condition. Well, I suppose we'll have to let them wait for evacuation... Hum..."

"My ship do indeed not enjoy being chained down here, he want to leave for the deep."
The Handler said.
"But yes he did enjoy talking with you...hum yes Miss Brønnerud is indeed carving into the walls, to small an injury to be painful but irritating non the less, and whatever she is working on might be a problem down the line...as for the prisoners, no they are not well treated, the Nephandi are not known for our kindness."
She said sadly.

He shook his head, "No, he does not seem to have the concept of numbers... He knows where everyone is, but I don't think he understands how many people are on board... it's not important to him; it's more an just you, and that's the important thing as far as he's concerned, I think..."

"That would be an correct assessment of how he sees numbers on board him yes."
Dalisse said and nodded.

He frowned and picked up the pen and notebook, "I think I have a rough floor plan of the ship now, though, with all he showed me... Let me see..."
He quickly sketched up approximately where he thought the entrances and assorted rooms would be, from the partial impression he had; it was not perfect, but a useful schematic nonetheless...

It was not the easiest task you had ever set yourself since the sensations from the great polyp had been so jumbled and also he was wast, there where large parts of the ship where no one had been and so you had not been shown those parts of the ship but for the rooms you had been shown you are left with a decent ir rough map. Dalisse glanced at the map and nodded.
"That seam to be accurate Colin."
She commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:56 pm

(OOC: We are again at page 30 so it is about time for a new thread. Please forgive that this summery are a bit hastily done as I am still not feeling my best but I will try to get the most important points covered.

Colin went to see Dalisse the Handler of the great Nephandi Battle Cruiser Larson use for a Labyrinth. He was taken there by Robert te drunkard Etherite Umbral pilot. Other than having to kill one guard infiltrating the ship went fairly easy and Dalisse agreed to help the Traditionalists, she and her ship just want to leave for the deep Umbra and be free of Larson. Colin used his emergency exit to get a woman he thinks might be a reincarnation of one of the members of the First Cabal, a woman Dalisse says is a member of a Craft, out of the Labyrinth safely. Dalisse have been able to provide some useful information that Colin have sent back to Steelhaven.

Nico felt that something where wrong and was taken to Narim, when he scryed for it his phone exploded and he got badly hurt. Serge, Adley, Dr Lee and Rosa as well as Ty helped him. It is now clear a Aswadim walk the earth and that is not good news. Adley have learned that the Aswadim is Master Ir's father. Adley and Narim have gotten closer. Aley have continued battle preparations and also comforted Andrew who where getting pretty scared over all that was going on. Buying Cava as an apprentice for Darrian went well and Mrs Von Hess have been able to scry for Jace with a sample of the girl's blood. Serge have been caring for Jane, Liv and Cava and now he is also taking care of Dr Lee's sister, they have been drawing and are having fun.

Nicole have been sent along with Antonio, Ty and Fran to infiltrate the old auto shop that act as one of the anchor points and portals for the Labyrinth, getting in dressed as police officers went fine but now the mages are facing some manifested spirit that seam to be non to friendly. A few of the Nephandi have been killed though, particularly due to one of Nicole's ideas for a bomb. Nicole also met Lars who promised to see if he could help her get a job.

When the Aswadim arrived on earth all the Nephandi for quite a few miles feel to their knees muttering prayers, this lead to some issues at the Umbral port, some issues wit Anna and allot of trouble with the prisoners of Steelhaven but that situation was calmed back down again.

Many magi from surrounding Chantries have arrived at Steelhaven and some strike teams have been sent out. Jeffry are preparing to bring Adley and a few others with him and go to end Wallace Jace and Adley is just delivering the last few maps to the dowser to pinpoint his location. Tane is still visiting with Beatrice and is working on breakfast. In all this thread have been one of silence before the storm, but now that silence is ending.

Everyone get 2 exps for this thread.
Good gaming everyone. I am sorry if I have been a bit slow and not as inspired with my plotlines this time around I will try to de better.

Here is the link to the new thread: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t136-the-end-of-silence-the-auto-shop-and-the-long-lost-progenitor-ic-thread-24#18703 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30