Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

+2
Warpmind
Adley
6 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24 - Page 16 Empty Re: The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:26 pm

Colin nodded, "We'll have to see if it's them... and then invite them in. Can you see them well enough to describe them yet?"

Dalisse closed her eyes and said.
"I will see what I can see...hum there are several of them, two of ours, Jonathan Cork a Fallen Etherite and a former Blood Witch Henny Tevar are there but they seam to be disabled...I see a stocky man with a large black dog, a large woman with short hair...ehm a dark haired girl that is dressed like a Victorian doll holding a gun on Miss Tevar, a thin man in a trench coat...an Italian with a book holding Mr Cork down...and there are others but the ones I have described are the ones closest to the portal that I can see, should I lover the Aegis for them?"
The Handler asked.

He nodded, "I've found it useful through the years - if nothing else then to rinse out distracting influences and center myself a little. I think, perhaps, with a few more years of intensive research and a little more power, I might be able to use it to dislodge Jhor and the like. Perhaps I can lay the groundwork for more capable individuals than myself to do it before I am able to do it, too..."

"It is a useful spell and if you could develop it in the ways you speak of then that would be welcome news for many suffering from the effects of to much Resonance, I wish you the best of luck in that endeavor Colin."
She said and smiled.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24 - Page 16 Empty Re: The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

Post by Warpmind Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:20 pm

Dalisse closed her eyes and said.
"I will see what I can see...hum there are several of them, two of ours, Jonathan Cork a Fallen Etherite and a former Blood Witch Henny Tevar are there but they seam to be disabled...I see a stocky man with a large black dog, a large woman with short hair...ehm a dark haired girl that is dressed like a Victorian doll holding a gun on Miss Tevar, a thin man in a trench coat...an Italian with a book holding Mr Cork down...and there are others but the ones I have described are the ones closest to the portal that I can see, should I lover the Aegis for them?"
The Handler asked.
Colin pondered for a brief moment, "Yes, that does sound like a few of my Chantrymates... Let me double-check."
He sent off a quick message to Darrian, 'It seems you are at the auto shop, and have things under control. The Handler invites you all on board; the Aegis will not restrain you, but please do not attack doors or walls that impede your progress - we are working to arrange for your attack to have the element of surprise to the greatest effect.'
He smiled thinly, "I let the man with the dog know that they are invited, and that they must not attack the doors and walls while they are guided into position."

"It is a useful spell and if you could develop it in the ways you speak of then that would be welcome news for many suffering from the effects of to much Resonance, I wish you the best of luck in that endeavor Colin."
She said and smiled.
He nodded, smiling, "Thank you. I imagine you could put the underlying theory to use here, as well - keep the ship free of corruption. Perhaps you could even teach the ship to rinse itself like that, too."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:30 pm

Anja's Post:

On the order, Nicole put down her rifle - naturally making sure it was not in reach of any attempted escape. On said attempt, she'll move to intercept to whatever method presented itself - a fist, boot or the solid wooden butt of her rifle [if she'd not put it down yet].

[Sorry about shoddy response rates; currently have mild flu]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:58 pm

Colin:

Colin pondered for a brief moment, "Yes, that does sound like a few of my Chantrymates... Let me double-check."
He sent off a quick message to Darrian, 'It seems you are at the auto shop, and have things under control. The Handler invites you all on board; the Aegis will not restrain you, but please do not attack doors or walls that impede your progress - we are working to arrange for your attack to have the element of surprise to the greatest effect.'

"Very well I will await the response then."
Dalisse said as you sent the text message. You soon got a response fro Darrian saying.
"I am at the auto shop, restraining two prisoners, message understood."

He smiled thinly, "I let the man with the dog know that they are invited, and that they must not attack the doors and walls while they are guided into position."

"That would be appreciated Colin I would prefer if my ship sustain as little damage as possible in this scuffle."
The Handler said then she added.
"So do I let them in?"

He nodded, smiling, "Thank you. I imagine you could put the underlying theory to use here, as well - keep the ship free of corruption. Perhaps you could even teach the ship to rinse itself like that, too."

"Well heavily Entropic Quintessence is good for my ship but yes I can see how such a rote could be useful to us both, I might indeed develop what I have seen and learn it properly and perhaps teach something similar to my ship, if the need should arise."
Dalisse agreed.

Nicole:

On the order, Nicole put down her rifle - naturally making sure it was not in reach of any attempted escape. On said attempt, she'll move to intercept to whatever method presented itself - a fist, boot or the solid wooden butt of her rifle [if she'd not put it down yet].

Well the female Nephandus that had given you a bit of a belly ache where tying to get up and attack Fran, probably to try to force the Euthanathos to shoot her rather than take her prisoner.
"Do not let her escape please we do not want her to tell the others how many we are here at the moment."
Darrian said as he hunched down next to the technomancer Antonio where holding down.
"I am afraid this will cause some discomfort, I am sorry about that I am not trying to be cruel."
He told the Nephandus in a soft tone of voice.
"Please do not resist, it will be easier if you do not, this will stop you from using magick for a while but it is not permanent do not worry."
He said as he bent down to give the Fallen technomancer the injection, you heard the man protest and saw him trying to reach his device again and struggle and then you heard him groan in pain.
"There...the burning should not last long but the muscle will be bruised, once we are back at the Chantry will will be given some ice to soothe the discomfort. Please say still and let my associate here bind your hands without any more fuss and answer our questions and I promise you will be treated fairly."
Darrian told the now rather scared Nephandus, who only responded with.
"Go fuck yourself!"

At this point Darrian got a text message, he checked it then he sent the phone, an older model, quite well used one with something looking like a chemical burn on the back cover around the various members of the party to give everyone Colin's message without having to speak it aloud in front of the prisoners, the phone and the message would be showed to you as well when you had a hand free. The message saying:

'It seems you are at the auto shop, and have things under control. The Handler invites you all on board; the Aegis will not restrain you, but please do not attack doors or walls that impede your progress - we are working to arrange for your attack to have the element of surprise to the greatest effect.'

(OOC: Not a problem, take care of yourself and get well soon.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:08 pm

"Very well I will await the response then."
Dalisse said as you sent the text message. You soon got a response fro Darrian saying.
"I am at the auto shop, restraining two prisoners, message understood."
Colin smiled thinly, "Yep, it's them, alright."

"That would be appreciated Colin I would prefer if my ship sustain as little damage as possible in this scuffle."
The Handler said then she added.
"So do I let them in?"
He nodded, "Let them in, and guide them according to the rough battle plan - put them in position to get the drop on Larson and her stooges."

"Well heavily Entropic Quintessence is good for my ship but yes I can see how such a rote could be useful to us both, I might indeed develop what I have seen and learn it properly and perhaps teach something similar to my ship, if the need should arise."
Dalisse agreed.
He smiled thinly, "Heavily Entropic Quintessence, yes, but the corrupted - the Qlippothic stuff - you don't want that to leave a mark. And of course, you wouldn't want too heavily Static or Dynamic Quintessence to affect the ship, either, I would imagine that would be less good for its state of mind, too..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:26 pm

Anja's Post:

Nicole moves to stop the Fallen attempting to get up; if already standing, will tackle. If still partly on the floor, she'll simply move to pin her down with her weight.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:47 pm

Colin:

Colin smiled thinly, "Yep, it's them, alright."

"I will lower the Aegis for your companions then."
Dalisse said and she closed her eyes for a moment.
"It is done, I will help them if I can but I can not help them with the defense systems I do not personally control."

He nodded, "Let them in, and guide them according to the rough battle plan - put them in position to get the drop on Larson and her stooges."

"I will do so Colin but even if I lead the way this will not be a easy fight and as soon as your friends are discovered the defenders of the Labyrinth will be sent after them, they might already for the portal was opened from the other side along with a plea for help."
The Handler warned.

He smiled thinly, "Heavily Entropic Quintessence, yes, but the corrupted - the Qlippothic stuff - you don't want that to leave a mark. And of course, you wouldn't want too heavily Static or Dynamic Quintessence to affect the ship, either, I would imagine that would be less good for its state of mind, too..."

"You are off course right about that Colin I would not want the shop to get to Resonated with corrupted or Static or Dynamic Quintessence no, I have some methods to cleanse my ship but your rote are useful, I will give you that."
Dalisse said and nodded approvingly.

Nicole:

Nicole moves to stop the Fallen attempting to get up; if already standing, will tackle. If still partly on the floor, she'll simply move to pin her down with her weight.

The Fallen woman was still partly down on the floor, just getting up and you managed to pin her down, you felt her struggle under you but she just was not physically strong enough to lift your weight.
"Please kill me I do not want to be Gilgulled...please let me die a mage."
She whimpered now clearly afraid, she tried to get her hand holding her knife free so she could use her magick to defend herself looking more and more desperate.
"Hold her down please, I will prepare another dose."
Darrian said as he begun to do so.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:17 pm

"We...have been around for a while..."
The wounded woman muttered softly.
"H...how did I get here did...my allies get me rescued?"
She inquired.

"I don't know the specific details myself, but you were teleported here. I'm pretty sure someone in Dr. Lee's cabal rescued you." Serge explained.

The woman looked at Dr Lee and he gave her a slight bow and spoke softly.
"I am Dr Richard Lee Madam Welder."
He said to introduce himself to the wounded mage. Laria looked at you for a moment nervously then she nodded.
"Very well...forgive me...being difficult the Nephandi they...they..."
She got very quiet and Richard spoke softly to her again.
"I understand Madam Welder, please let me tend to your wounds, and get some fluids into you, then you will need rest."
He said and Laria nodded she tried to stand up to get out of the corner she was hiding in, but she did not have the strength and tears welled up in her eyes again from pain as she tried to move.
"I will help you Madam please do not exert yourself, you are wounded...Mr Yager can you take that sheet there and put it on the sofa that is the closest I will take her there"
The Akashic said and pointed.

"Sure thing." Serge said doing as Dr. Lee asked and getting the sheet and placing it over the sofa closest to the women. He kept a careful eye on the Templar women to see if he was needed to calm her down again.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:07 am

"I will lower the Aegis for your companions then."
Dalisse said and she closed her eyes for a moment.
"It is done, I will help them if I can but I can not help them with the defense systems I do not personally control."
He nodded, "You can perhaps guide them around some of the affected areas, but... I will send a warning."
He tapped out another message to Darrian, 'Stay alert for personal wards and traps - the Handler cannot control those.'

"I will do so Colin but even if I lead the way this will not be a easy fight and as soon as your friends are discovered the defenders of the Labyrinth will be sent after them, they might already for the portal was opened from the other side along with a plea for help."
The Handler warned.
He nodded, "I don't think anyone expects we'll get through this without fatalities, far less without casualties... but every edge helps reduce the tally."

"You are off course right about that Colin I would not want the shop to get to Resonated with corrupted or Static or Dynamic Quintessence no, I have some methods to cleanse my ship but your rote are useful, I will give you that."
Dalisse said and nodded approvingly.
He grinned, "I guess I come up with some very practical applications when I have to."
He turned serious again and took a deep breath, "Now, then - how are things looking throughout the ship? Does Larson seem to have caught on? Any more people headed for the auto shop?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:43 am

"Oh it is ok...the bleeding needs to be stopped after all...it just ehm...smarts a little that's all." Adjan said and he tried to give you a small smile. There where blood on your hands and some on the sleeve of your coat

"Hurts like hell, I'm sure," he agreed, nodding back Lily and her younger companion left around the building, she might be heading for a car parked there or to some place where she could leave by magickal means...."We're going to need to clean up after ourselves a bit. Irony, considering..."

"Thank you, I would hate to loose it...it is a good gun it have served me well for several years." Adjan said and he whimpered again as skin begun to form over his healed hand. You noticed that your Mentor where back on his feet and testing his healed arm and shoulder before he have a small bow of thanks to the woman who had come running.

"You really deserve a nice day off or something after this, at Martha's Vineyard or something..."

"Well I am glad I am not a Hermetic using hand sigils right now though the recycle from my gun is going to be fun, thanks though...Adley...Mr Acherman for your help." He said as he made the futile effort to wipe blood of his coat

"No problem," he said, taking the gun and giving it a quick wipe and handing it back to him safely. He tried to do the same with his hands, once he released his friend's hand again, not wanting to smear blood everywhere.

Your Mentor came over to you some blood spots and some soreness the only traces of his injuries. "How are things here?" He asked and Adjan begun to slowly get to his feet, a bit of color returning to his face, well what little color he usually had at least. "I am ready to continue Master Morgan."

He tilted his head. "Better than they were," he said, giving his pater a look over as well. He hadn't wanted to make too much note before, with that woman watching but now he allowed himself to be relieved. "I'm not certain, but I thought I saw some blood near where the girl fell - it could be hers, if she scraped herself." He explained where he thought he saw the spot. "And we still need to clean up from our injured." He looked over at the Deaconess as she was introduced and nodded. "Ma'am."

"When I am told there is a bloody Nephandus at the hospital where I have my practice I can do nothing but help get rid of this individual, it is nothing different than calling pest control, well if the pests where likely to rip you apart with magick that is...now I do believe you have all gotten some text messages, I can explain some of the information but I also think your friend Mr Wainwright have sent some of the details you need, he did contact me in about a month and a half about it after all." The doctor said. "So let us all get situated and go and take care of this issue I was told I would be needed." She said and made a chop chop get to it motion with her elegant hands

He raised an eyebrow at that and then nodded again, more like a short salute. He reached for his phone with the hand that had not been used to compress Adjan's hand. There were a bunch of messages now...

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:25 am

Adley:

"Hurts like hell, I'm sure," he agreed, nodding back Lily and her younger companion left around the building, she might be heading for a car parked there or to some place where she could leave by magickal means...."We're going to need to clean up after ourselves a bit. Irony, considering..."

"I do indeed hurt like hell I do think this injury is worse than the others I hae gotten...perhaps not having my face sliced into that one was not fun but it was quickly healed."
Adjan said and frowned then he looked around.
"Yeah we do, unfortunately we could not ask that woman to clean up her own mess."
He grumbled.

"You really deserve a nice day off or something after this, at Martha's Vineyard or something..."

"Yeah...that would be nice."
The Euthanathos said and he gave a weak smile for a moment.

"No problem," he said, taking the gun and giving it a quick wipe and handing it back to him safely. He tried to do the same with his hands, once he released his friend's hand again, not wanting to smear blood everywhere.

Adjan took the weapon and quickly checked it for any damage that could have occurred when it was thorn from his hand and then he put it back in his coat pocket, he rummages around in his pockets for a moment hand handed you a packet of wet wipes, the kind you used during flue season to keep your hands clean.
"Perhaps this will help you have gotten some blood on you."
He said before he opened a packet for himself as well and started wiping blood of his own now healed hand wincing a little as alcohol touched the freshly healed skin.

He tilted his head. "Better than they were," he said, giving his pater a look over as well. He hadn't wanted to make too much note before, with that woman watching but now he allowed himself to be relieved.

"That is good."
Jeffry said, he seamed alright now but off course he was tired as well with all that had happened lately and being injured did not improve on that much.

"I'm not certain, but I thought I saw some blood near where the girl fell - it could be hers, if she scraped herself." He explained where he thought he saw the spot. "And we still need to clean up from our injured." He looked over at the Deaconess as she was introduced and nodded. "Ma'am."

"Good we should collect that, some day we need to hunt this Lily person down, and perhaps we can use that arcane connection to find her companion then and by extension her."
Jeffry said and Duncan took a small plastic bag out of his jacket and went to retrieve the leaf with a few drops of blood on it.
"I will get it Sir."
He told your Mentor and Jeffry nodded at that.

Ange gave you a thin smile in greeting when you addressed her and nodded her head.

He raised an eyebrow at that and then nodded again, more like a short salute. He reached for his phone with the hand that had not been used to compress Adjan's hand. There were a bunch of messages now...

You saw the message from Colin and then the message sent from Narim, also originally from Colin as well as the attachment that Colin had sent you.
"Well I do think we are going to have to disappoint Mr Wainwright about not letting this Lily person get away but we will get her eventually."
Your Mentor said as he read the message Narim had sent from Colin.

Colin:

He nodded, "You can perhaps guide them around some of the affected areas, but... I will send a warning."
He tapped out another message to Darrian, 'Stay alert for personal wards and traps - the Handler cannot control those.'

"I can try but not all of them are bound in place."
Dalisse said and you got a response from Darrian saying.
"We will do so, thank you for the heads up, one of them opened the portal is something going to come through?"

He nodded, "I don't think anyone expects we'll get through this without fatalities, far less without casualties... but every edge helps reduce the tally."

"No...chances are there will be death...I just hope it can be reduced, at least on your side...but the men and women I have lived with for so many years..."
Dalisse sigh sadly.

He grinned, "I guess I come up with some very practical applications when I have to."

"So it seam like you do indeed, quite cleaver."
The Handler said and smiled.

He turned serious again and took a deep breath, "Now, then - how are things looking throughout the ship? Does Larson seem to have caught on? Any more people headed for the auto shop?"

Dalisse looked into nothing for a moment then she said.

"One team of defenders are sent to the mall garage portal, a team of our pawns with two Fallen leading them are being readied I suspect they will be sent to the auto shop portal since it was opened and no one came through, the Mentor of one of those who are now captured are also heading that direction he is probably wondering if his apprentice is in trouble...hum and this is strange one of the vampires is awake, she should not be but then again the day and night cycle is not as absolute out here as in physical reality, other teams are being readied it seams and our Security Chief is on the move, the Labyrinth are fortifying our defenses...someone are calling spirits somewhere and our guardians are on alert."
The Handler said softly.

Serge:

"I don't know the specific details myself, but you were teleported here. I'm pretty sure someone in Dr. Lee's cabal rescued you." Serge explained.

The Templar looked rather confused.
"Well thank him or her for me then please..."
She muttered and Richard nodded.
"I will do so Madam and then ask him why he decided to rescue you."

"Sure thing." Serge said doing as Dr. Lee asked and getting the sheet and placing it over the sofa closest to the women. He kept a careful eye on the Templar women to see if he was needed to calm her down again.

You saw that Dr Lee reached out his hand towards the woman to help her up but he did not grab her, he let her take his hand when she was ready for it.
"There we go Madam...easy now."
He said as he half helped half carried the woman to the sofa and laid her down there gently.
"Now what i want to do first is a spell to check your general health is that acceptable to you?"
Richard said and the Templar nodded weakly she still looked terrified and jumpy but at least she was calm enough to stay still as Richard stood and begun performing a kata on the floor. The Templar looked at you while the Templar worked and she whispered.
"Child...I have a question...I came to Boston looking for someone...a member o a Craft recently joined with the Dreamspeakers, the Kopa Loei, ave you heard about such a man?"
She inquired softly clearly having trouble staying conscious and still very weak.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:32 am

"No...chances are there will be death...I just hope it can be reduced, at least on your side...but the men and women I have lived with for so many years..."
Dalisse sigh sadly.
Colin nodded, "Yes... I am sorry for them. If not for Larson, they might have had a chance to live out their lives..."

Dalisse looked into nothing for a moment then she said.

"One team of defenders are sent to the mall garage portal, a team of our pawns with two Fallen leading them are being readied I suspect they will be sent to the auto shop portal since it was opened and no one came through, the Mentor of one of those who are now captured are also heading that direction he is probably wondering if his apprentice is in trouble...hum and this is strange one of the vampires is awake, she should not be but then again the day and night cycle is not as absolute out here as in physical reality, other teams are being readied it seams and our Security Chief is on the move, the Labyrinth are fortifying our defenses...someone are calling spirits somewhere and our guardians are on alert."
The Handler said softly.
He nodded and sent Darrian another update, 'Team of two Fallen and a group of Pawns coming your way, plus the Mentor of one captive en route to see to their student. Other defenses being fortified, other teams being rallied, spirits being called and guardians alert.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:09 pm

Colin nodded, "Yes... I am sorry for them. If not for Larson, they might have had a chance to live out their lives..."

"I hope some of them get away, and I hope at least some of the pawns are spared, not all of them are here of their own free will, slavery within the Nephandi are quite common, though some are sleepers sworn to dark forces that hope to one day work their way up the ranks."
Dalisse said and sigh.
"And I hope not to many get captured, death is one thing, we live in a war, we are all aware that one day we might die in battle...but what the Traditions would do to them..."
She sigh sadly and looked down.

He nodded and sent Darrian another update, 'Team of two Fallen and a group of Pawns coming your way, plus the Mentor of one captive en route to see to their student. Other defenses being fortified, other teams being rallied, spirits being called and guardians alert.'

You got a reply back from Darrian.
"Thank you I will pass on the message."
Then he turned to Nicole as he was preparing the syringe with the serum and said to the group of Traditionalists.
"We are about to have incoming, two Awakened and a group of armed custos...and in addition the Mentor of one of these two are coming to see what is up with their student, so we are going to have to deal with papa bear."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:51 pm

"I hope some of them get away, and I hope at least some of the pawns are spared, not all of them are here of their own free will, slavery within the Nephandi are quite common, though some are sleepers sworn to dark forces that hope to one day work their way up the ranks."
Dalisse said and sigh.
"And I hope not to many get captured, death is one thing, we live in a war, we are all aware that one day we might die in battle...but what the Traditions would do to them..."
She sigh sadly and looked down.
Colin nodded, "I hope that they at least get a... second chance at a better life. Better they are born again than... taken in to face 'justice' in the traditions."

You got a reply back from Darrian.
"Thank you I will pass on the message."
He nodded and pocketed the phone again, "They'll be alert and prepared... and I trust them to not shoot randomly at the walls. A stray shot or three might be inevitable, but they'll not deliberately attack the ship."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:57 pm

Colin nodded, "I hope that they at least get a... second chance at a better life. Better they are born again than... taken in to face 'justice' in the traditions."

"Agreed with a new life there is at least the chance that this time they will make better choices."
Dalisse said and nodded.
"It is better than what the Traditions would do to them."

He nodded and pocketed the phone again, "They'll be alert and prepared... and I trust them to not shoot randomly at the walls. A stray shot or three might be inevitable, but they'll not deliberately attack the ship."

"Thank you I expect some damage to occur, but I would prefer to keep it to a minimum."
The Handler said protective of her ship then she looked more focused for a moment.
"Someone is coming this way again Colin."
She said concerned.
"But it is only two of them...do you think Lady Larson knows what we did?"
She asked nervously.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:27 pm

"Agreed with a new life there is at least the chance that this time they will make better choices."
Dalisse said and nodded.
"It is better than what the Traditions would do to them."
Colin nodded, "Despite us being supposedly the Dynamic faction, we can be frighteningly slow to change... But it can be done - we might be able to adjust the practices, but not quick enough for your friends down here..."

"Thank you I expect some damage to occur, but I would prefer to keep it to a minimum."
The Handler said protective of her ship then she looked more focused for a moment.
"Someone is coming this way again Colin."
She said concerned.
"But it is only two of them...do you think Lady Larson knows what we did?"
She asked nervously.
He grimaced and picked up his things and the pages with circles on the table, and headed back behind the curtains, "I'll just hide for now, then... best not chance it. And while she indubitably knows what we did, she might not have anything definite to go on to implicate you - or me. I'll be ready to shoot in either case..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:36 pm

Colin nodded, "Despite us being supposedly the Dynamic faction, we can be frighteningly slow to change... But it can be done - we might be able to adjust the practices, but not quick enough for your friends down here..."

"I always thought the Traditions where for a balance between the three primal qualities but yes they have become dogmatic in the extreme and I fear that if anyone are captured during this attack they will face a grim fate."
The Handler said softly.

He grimaced and picked up his things and the pages with circles on the table, and headed back behind the curtains, "I'll just hide for now, then... best not chance it. And while she indubitably knows what we did, she might not have anything definite to go on to implicate you - or me. I'll be ready to shoot in either case..."

Dalisse nodded at that and she seamed to consider something for a moment then she said.
"Ok hide and I will try to talk our way out of this but if things go wrong Colin then point your gun at me...I do not mean shoot me, I do not want to be shot, but without me Lady Larson loose control over the ship, he will turn on her and the others know this, it will be the most effective way to force them back."
She said hurriedly.
"And I do trust you that you would never actually hurt me."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:03 pm

"I always thought the Traditions where for a balance between the three primal qualities but yes they have become dogmatic in the extreme and I fear that if anyone are captured during this attack they will face a grim fate."
The Handler said softly.
Colin sighed, "Compared to the Union or the Nephandi, we're supposed to be relatively Dynamic, but yes, we've drifted a bit toward stagnation and entropy, too..."

Dalisse nodded at that and she seamed to consider something for a moment then she said.
"Ok hide and I will try to talk our way out of this but if things go wrong Colin then point your gun at me...I do not mean shoot me, I do not want to be shot, but without me Lady Larson loose control over the ship, he will turn on her and the others know this, it will be the most effective way to force them back."
She said hurriedly.
"And I do trust you that you would never actually hurt me."
Colin nodded, "I can miss pretty closely. There are circumstances where shooting the 'hostage' is a viable tactic, but no, I would not hurt you."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 pm

Colin sighed, "Compared to the Union or the Nephandi, we're supposed to be relatively Dynamic, but yes, we've drifted a bit toward stagnation and entropy, too..."

"You have, however I am with the Nephandi so I can not really complain to much about the Traditions we are far more imbalanced but yes it is what it is but it should perhaps be changed over time."
Dalisse said and nodded.

Colin nodded, "I can miss pretty closely. There are circumstances where shooting the 'hostage' is a viable tactic, but no, I would not hurt you."

Dalisse nodded at that.
"Very well. I trust you, take me ehm...hostage if need be, all we need now after all is buy some time."
She said then she glanced towards the door.
"They are here..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:07 pm

You saw that Dr Lee reached out his hand towards the woman to help her up but he did not grab her, he let her take his hand when she was ready for it.
"There we go Madam...easy now."
He said as he half helped half carried the woman to the sofa and laid her down there gently.
"Now what i want to do first is a spell to check your general health is that acceptable to you?"
Richard said and the Templar nodded weakly she still looked terrified and jumpy but at least she was calm enough to stay still as Richard stood and begun performing a kata on the floor. The Templar looked at you while the Templar worked and she whispered.
"Child...I have a question...I came to Boston looking for someone...a member of a Craft recently joined with the Dreamspeakers, the Kopa Loei, ave you heard about such a man?"
She inquired softly clearly having trouble staying conscious and still very weak.

Serge stood by the Templar's side just in case she needed comfort or a mental push to help her stay conscious. When she whispered her question Serge thought for a moment. "No I haven't heard mention of any member of the Kopa Loei joining the Dreamspeakers. Somebody at the chantry might know something about that."

Serge thought for a little more. Perhaps he did hear about such a thing. He delved within his own mind to access his memories trying to recall if he had ever heard of such a man in Boston.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:50 pm

Serge stood by the Templar's side just in case she needed comfort or a mental push to help her stay conscious. When she whispered her question Serge thought for a moment. "No I haven't heard mention of any member of the Kopa Loei joining the Dreamspeakers. Somebody at the chantry might know something about that."

"Thank you young man."
The woman said she seamed very pale and weak.
"Is...there anyone else I could ask?"
She muttered. Richard looked at you.
"We have a Dreamspeaker at the Chantry we can ask him Madam but for now you need to focus on getting well, now you have several infection, you are dehydrated and you need to take care of yourself, what I would like to do is draw some blood to check what type of infection you got so I can treat it and give you some fluid as well as a strong painkiller so I can clean your wounds without it causing to much pain."
He said and the woman nodded.
"That is fine...thank you Dr...Lee was it."
He nodded.
"That is right."
He said then he looked at you.
"Could you help me keep her distracted while I clean her wounds...I will give her something for the pain but even so it will be uncomfortable."
He said and he also gave you a look at said that it could be emotionally painful as well to have someone touch where she had been tortured.
"If you like Madam I can get a woman to help was whatever wounds you might have...in places you might be uncomfortable letting a man see."
The Akashic offered and the Templar nodded.
"I would appreciate that Dr Lee."

Serge thought for a little more. Perhaps he did hear about such a thing. He delved within his own mind to access his memories trying to recall if he had ever heard of such a man in Boston.

You remember Tane talking about being a member of the Kopa Loei when you spoke with him earlier.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:55 pm

"I do indeed hurt like hell I do think this injury is worse than the others I hae gotten...perhaps not having my face sliced into that one was not fun but it was quickly healed." Adjan said and frowned then he looked around.

He frowned at him as he rated up his injuries. "Hands, I was told, are a bit tricky so best to get it right," he said.

"Yeah we do, unfortunately we could not ask that woman to clean up her own mess." He grumbled

"I didn't believe in love at first sight, you know, before. But I'm starting to think it's possible, since hate at first sight might just be a thing..." He scowled. He didn't like that woman, perhaps hate was too strong a word yet but she certainly made a negative impression. Maybe all those feelings people had that they couldn't even explain were their sleeping avatars turning over in their dreams.

Adjan took the weapon and quickly checked it for any damage that could have occurred when it was thorn from his hand and then he put it back in his coat pocket, he rummages around in his pockets for a moment hand handed you a packet of wet wipes, the kind you used during flue season to keep your hands clean.
"Perhaps this will help you have gotten some blood on you."

"Thanks, that will help," he agreed. The little alcohol swabs he had weren't enough and at least this would prevent it from spreading around. He tried to get it off, and the spots on his clothing as well but if it was going to make it worse and cutting it off would be easier, he considered that.

"Good we should collect that, some day we need to hunt this Lily person down, and perhaps we can use that arcane connection to find her companion then and by extension her."
Jeffry said and Duncan took a small plastic bag out of his jacket and went to retrieve the leaf with a few drops of blood on it.
"I will get it Sir."

"Is there a way we can keep it to prevent any arcane connections from being broken or messed with in the meantime? As I said, I'm not sure it's hers, it will have to be checked out I imagine and knowing that woman, she may have put some kind of hex on it by then."

"Well I do think we are going to have to disappoint Mr Wainwright about not letting this Lily person get away but we will get her eventually."
Your Mentor said as he read the message Narim had sent from Colin.

He read the messages and got the map out. "Sir, if you give me your phone I will get you a map again," he offered to his pater.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:47 pm

"Thank you young man."
The woman said she seamed very pale and weak.
"Is...there anyone else I could ask?"
She muttered. Richard looked at you.
"We have a Dreamspeaker at the Chantry we can ask him Madam but for now you need to focus on getting well, now you have several infection, you are dehydrated and you need to take care of yourself, what I would like to do is draw some blood to check what type of infection you got so I can treat it and give you some fluid as well as a strong painkiller so I can clean your wounds without it causing to much pain."
He said and the woman nodded.
"That is fine...thank you Dr...Lee was it."
He nodded.

You remember Tane talking about being a member of the Kopa Loei when you spoke with him earlier.

"Wait! Hold on I do remember someone like that. At least the one I know Mr. Shark Sword!" Serge said with a snap of his fingers, remembering his earlier talk with the Dreamspeaker.

"Err...that's the Dreamspeaker at this chantry. I had a chat with him earlier. He mentioned being a part of the Kopa Loei." Serge informed the Templar.

"Could you help me keep her distracted while I clean her wounds...I will give her something for the pain but even so it will be uncomfortable."
He said and he also gave you a look at said that it could be emotionally painful as well to have someone touch where she had been tortured.
"If you like Madam I can get a woman to help was whatever wounds you might have...in places you might be uncomfortable letting a man see."
The Akashic offered and the Templar nodded.
"I would appreciate that Dr Lee."

Serge did his best to ignore the implication given by Dr. Lee. He wouldn't be of any help to anyone if he traumatized himself imagining what sorts of things the women was going through.

Instead he looked at Dr. Lee and said, "Distracting people from reality is what I do best."

With his sketchbook held tightly in his arms, he sat next to the women and offered a nice smile. "How about I tell you a story and I'll draw as I go along? You just have to sit and listen to my voice, look at my drawings, and focus on nothing else." he asked turning to a new page in his sketchbook.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:36 pm

"Do you think he will be okey Tane...do you think I will be able to work magick again?"
We work magic, not miracles, but he has done a miracle out of himself. As i said, he's probably healing better than anyone ever spected.
Maybe in a couple of weeks we can ask Cita to let you try feeling some magick, what do you think?

Hmn... sounds like something too much. I was thinking on something smaller, but certainly a little tass could do it.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:43 pm

"You have, however I am with the Nephandi so I can not really complain to much about the Traditions we are far more imbalanced but yes it is what it is but it should perhaps be changed over time."
Dalisse said and nodded.
Colin nodded, "The Traditions were united as a war council to defend against the Order of Reason - the Technocracy today - and the Nephandi first banded together to protect against the Traditions - or more accurately, against the Order of Hermes in particular, it seems... Seems whenever large groups of people get a bit of power, well... conflict happens."

Dalisse nodded at that.
"Very well. I trust you, take me ehm...hostage if need be, all we need now after all is buy some time."
She said then she glanced towards the door.
"They are here..."
He nodded and ducked into the sleeping chamber, "I will more likely shoot to kill, though - if they decide to stick around or search thoroughly. My ammunition is... well, the same as the sand."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum