Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

+2
Warpmind
Adley
6 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24 - Page 31 Empty Re: The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

Post by Adley Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:01 pm

"I dare not burn the vials before I know what is in them and the phones could have useful information in them so if you hand those items to me I will put them in my pocket realm, put the rest in a pile and I will burn it."Jeffry said. "It is best not to take any chances right now."

"Yes, sir," he said with a nod and did has he asked. "I'm not sure what kind of herbs those are either," he added.

"Agree mea filius." Jeffry said. You think that by following the left door you could get to the kitchen and from that to the living area of the Labyrinth, you are not sure where the two other doors would lead to from what June had described, it was a big place.

"I don't know where everyone else went, and I don't know where the center and right doors go but I think taking the left will lead us towards the common room, another left towards the caul and another left from there the tass storage room..."

He quickly tapped out a message to Adley, 'Welcome aboard. Please to not repeat the mistakes of the team right ahead of you; blowing up parts of he ship hurts the Handler and reduces her control of the ship. Guessing Jace's capture was successful... did we lose anyone other than Miss Dawn?'

He heard his phone message sound and pulled it out to check the message before they were somewhere in the middle of battle. He glanced at his pater after he read it, looking a bit surprised and relieved. "My amicus...says to not to blow up parts of the ship, it reduces control over it..." He began to type back to Colin, succinct as possible given the circumstances: 'Y, not that I know

Adley

Back to top Go down

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24 - Page 31 Empty Re: The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:16 pm

"We have had Cultists visit us and do rituals with us in my Coven as our rituals often set us in an alternative mental state."
Beatrice said then she looked sad when she spoke of her Coven.
"Poor Raven."
She whispered.

Serge took notice of Beatrice's sadness and asked softly, "Are you alright?"

"We have a deal then Mr Yager."
Beatrice said softly then she closed her eyes clearly exhausted.

"You look really tired. You should probably get some rest now. In fact...that's the whole reason I came here. Sorry I might've talked too much." Serge said sheepishly.

Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:39 pm

Adley:

"Yes, sir," he said with a nod and did has he asked. "I'm not sure what kind of herbs those are either," he added.

"I am not sure either mea filus so I will keep the smoke from the fire contained."
Jeffry said and he begun to chant softly and move his hands in the new hand sigils to open his pocket realm where he carefully placed the bottles and the phone and then after cosing it cast a new spell, using the same method to create a white hot fire under the pile of personal belongings, hot enough to melt the metal of the keys and knives, there where little smell though, your Mentor probably did something with the smoke as well."

"I don't know where everyone else went, and I don't know where the center and right doors go but I think taking the left will lead us towards the common room, another left towards the caul and another left from there the tass storage room..."

"That will be the direction we go then mea filius and we can hope we can encounter some of the others along the way."
The old Hermetic said as he headed towards the left door, again you found yourself, if you follow his example, in a long corridor with two bone doors in the end of it, from that direction you heard talking, you recognized Nicole's voice and Antonio's and you heard Mundi bark, the big black dog probably heard you and your Mentor in the hallway next to the room he was in. Jeffry smiled a little at this.
"Well there are some of ours at least."

He heard his phone message sound and pulled it out to check the message before they were somewhere in the middle of battle. He glanced at his pater after he read it, looking a bit surprised and relieved. "My amicus...says to not to blow up parts of the ship, it reduces control over it..." He began to type back to Colin, succinct as possible given the circumstances: 'Y, not that I know

Jeffry raised and eyebrow but then he just nodded.
"Understood, I am glad the man is safe."
Before he headed further down the hallway towards the kitchen.

Serge:

Serge took notice of Beatrice's sadness and asked softly, "Are you alright?"

"Yes I just...I felt a member of my Coven die not long ago...I knew we would have casualities in this fight but...well I will miss her..."
Beatrice said sadly then she sigh.
"Sorry to worry you Mr Yager."

"You look really tired. You should probably get some rest now. In fact...that's the whole reason I came here. Sorry I might've talked too much." Serge said sheepishly.

"That is quite allright Mr Yager but you are right...I am tired..."
Beatrice muttered without opening her eyes.
"I...find it hard to...focus long...at the time..."

(OOC: I will try to get the summary up today but as I have quite a few things to do today it might not be before tomorrow sorry.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:07 pm

(OOC: It seamswe have reaches page 31 on this thread. Due to my birthday yesterday and my PC problems this week I have not had the time to work on this summary before now so it is going to have to be done rather hastily, sorry about that. If something important is missing let me know.

Serge have been watching over the mage girls with Rosa, he was asked for help by Richard with the Templar woman Colin rescuded from the Labyrinth. Serge managed to calm the woman down so she could be treated. The Templar asked for Tane and Serge called him and set up a meeting between the two of them.

Tane have gone home to his group of Fera friends, there he heard that they had noticed a hostile spirit that Grandfather chased away. Coawa had burned the Nephandi remains Tane had brought home and Tane purified them then he created a protective bracelet as a gift for the werewolves he was about to meet and he and Coawa did go and meet them in the forest.

Adley went with a group to take down Jace. Near the hospital he had been hiding at his group confronted Lily a powerful old widderslainte that Colin had been warned about in a vision. Lily had been supplying Jace with victims, the group where not able to take her down through and Lily and her companion Julianna escaped. Adley's group do manage to capture Jace however not before Ravenbood Dawn died during the fight and Adjan and Serge's Mentor got badly wounded. The wounded are now under care of Richard and his Mentor but Serge felt his Mentor get hurt and the rest of the Tribunal's Verbena felt one of their own die. Adley and Jeffry have now gone to the Labyrinth to help out there with the battle and they locked the two Nephandi captured by Nicole's team on the way into a Gauntlet Prison.

Nicole joined a group that took the Nephandi's Auto Shop portal facilities, they took two prisoners and killed the rest, then they entered the Labyrinth and have managed to get to the kitchen though not without resistence and they managed to harm the ship rather badly in the process.

Colin had a vision of a few months into the future where he learned of a horrid Avatar harming gas that Wallace Jace had cooked up, he also met Case a young, transgendered sleeper girl with the ability to see auras that Anna took a liking to. Otherwise he have been talking with Dalisse, managed to help the other Traditionalists with a few things and sent of some warnings, two Nephandi that came looking for trouble whre taken care of. Colin and Dalisse have also managed to destroy the vial of Heyel Arden's blood that Lisa Larson intended to use for her ritual. Now he have managed to get a hold of the Labyrinth's Security Chief's youngest student though the kid is staying put willingly for now.

Serge was asked by Colin to help Bestrice sleep better and he have been talking with her.

Everyone get 3 exp for this thread. Good gaming everyone. Again sorry for the hasty summary.

Here is the link for the new IC thread: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t143-hallways-of-flesh-lisa-larson-and-glorious-battle-ic-thread-25#19568 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31