Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 16 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:54 pm

Anna frowned a bit.
"Having a spell just cut off can feel rather uncomfortable but yeah sure I will take it for the chance to stretch my spiritual muscles a little."
She said and smiled.
"Do you think I will be allowed to use magick like a regular apprentice when my trial is done Mentor?"
She asked hopefully.
Colin nodded, "Probably sparingly at first - not just because of your Avatar, but also to prevent you from exerting yourself too soon. Most apprentices, I believe, don't have as much power as you do... but yes, I do believe you'll be a lot freer to use magic at home, at least, even if 'concern for public safety' will necessitate some restraint when we're out on the town."

"What they did was not right no matter how little wiggle room they had."
Anna pouted.
"There is nothing wrong with Case she is just different."
He looked at her sternly, "It matters because they did not know that - because Case's mother refused to accept that, and thus never let the nurses know. So if anyone deserved a few good kicks in the shin that day, it would have been Mrs. Taldor. And no, while you're still under my care as my apprentice, I will not permit you to seek righteous retribution on her."
He grinned mischievously, "Besides, she should already be beginning to learn the importance of treating people properly... and that lesson's going to last until summer."

"I grew up in a Labyrinth I had a penis growing out of my wall I doubt there is anything Mr Drake can say that can shock me."
Anna said and Drake chuckled.
"Yes...their convictions indeed my good man."
He said and grinned.
He chuckled, as well, "At the very least, we didn't opt for mimicking that particular style of decor."

"Humf...I want to be a powerful mage...I am not adorable!"
Anna declared her cheeks getting red and she griped at you.
He smiled warmly, "Why settle for one when you could be both? Looking adorable can be an incredible asset; it can make it easier for an adversary to greatly underestimate you..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 16 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:29 pm

Colin nodded, "Probably sparingly at first - not just because of your Avatar, but also to prevent you from exerting yourself too soon. Most apprentices, I believe, don't have as much power as you do... but yes, I do believe you'll be a lot freer to use magic at home, at least, even if 'concern for public safety' will necessitate some restraint when we're out on the town."

"Some apprentices that Awakened as young as I did would be as powerful as I am, and I am not stupid I know I can not attract Paradox, the most common backlash is illness and I might not survive that, and I have no desire to die, I would be careful off course and not do vulgar magick in public unless there where no other option but the magick is mine and I...hate that I am not allowed to use it, nor would I harm random sleepers where would be no reason to.

He looked at her sternly, "It matters because they did not know that - because Case's mother refused to accept that, and thus never let the nurses know. So if anyone deserved a few good kicks in the shin that day, it would have been Mrs. Taldor. And no, while you're still under my care as my apprentice, I will not permit you to seek righteous retribution on her."
He grinned mischievously, "Besides, she should already be beginning to learn the importance of treating people properly... and that lesson's going to last until summer."

"Even if Case was sick, holding her down and doing things to her against her will is not right, after all that might lead to her not seeking out her when she become and adult."
Anna said and frowned.
"I am not forgiving the nurses or Case's mother but I have no reason to seek her out for anything, after all now that Case have become an apprentice with a Hermetic teacher and her mother think she is in a special school or something my friend is allot happier, there would be no need to seek vengence, well beyond your little lesson for her Mentor."
The girl said with a wry grin.

He chuckled, as well, "At the very least, we didn't opt for mimicking that particular style of decor."

"I prefer the blue flower wallpaper in my new room."
Anna said and smiled, Freddy had swapped apartments with your former neigbor so you and her coudl knock the wall down between the apartments and get one bigger place together, which allowed you to convert Freddy's former bedroom into a room for Anna, to the young mage's great deilight.

He smiled warmly, "Why settle for one when you could be both? Looking adorable can be an incredible asset; it can make it easier for an adversary to greatly underestimate you..."

"True...but I do not feel adorable...but Yu Die is adorable."
Anna said and blushed. Drake chuckeled at that.
"Well your apprentice is of that age Mr Wainwright...she is of that age."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:26 pm

"If I disrespected and older and more powerful mage my Mentor could be punished for it, but if you say it is ok Sir then I guess that it is. But you have earned respect Sir you are very nice."
Jane said and smiled.

"Awesome! Thanks Jane!" Serge said cherrfully. However he didn't really believe he did anything to earn anyone's respect.

"Vikings had hats Sir?"
Cava asked.
"What sorts of hats did they have?"

"I mean if we're talking about actual history, Viking's wore boring rounded helmets" Serge answered. "But if we talk about popular culture and media. Vikings are often shown with giant horns on their helmets. Like this..."

He searched up a picture of the famous horned viking helmets and showed it to Cava.

"Non est."
Liv said and shook her head.
"I can translate for you Sir."
Jane offered.

"Translating for Me, Rosa, and I think Cava might get a bit hectic for you. But if you think you can do it than sure thing." Serge said as he began to eye around trying to think of another place.

"Is Janice in the bathroom?" Serge asked, while pointing to the bathroom.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:31 pm

Anja's Post:

As soon as Nicole was able, she picked her target [whichever she could aim at] and was about to fire when the enemy called out their threat. A second's hesitation, then aimed squarely at the man's head - making it not-too-subtly clear that if such an event did happen, she'd shoot him down anyway, making "rescue" a moot point. But didn't fire; that was the Chief's call to make.

She had no idea what the gas actually did, but didn't wish to learn first hand, and it looked bad anyway...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:36 pm

"Some apprentices that Awakened as young as I did would be as powerful as I am, and I am not stupid I know I can not attract Paradox, the most common backlash is illness and I might not survive that, and I have no desire to die, I would be careful off course and not do vulgar magick in public unless there where no other option but the magick is mine and I...hate that I am not allowed to use it, nor would I harm random sleepers where would be no reason to.
Colin nodded, "Oh, certainly, some apprentices are as powerful early on, but the public safety concern... well, I know you'd be careful, and you know it, but the Primi can be a backwards lot at times. So I am going to expect they'll lay down some temporary restrictions, at least."

"Even if Case was sick, holding her down and doing things to her against her will is not right, after all that might lead to her not seeking out her when she become and adult."
Anna said and frowned.
"I am not forgiving the nurses or Case's mother but I have no reason to seek her out for anything, after all now that Case have become an apprentice with a Hermetic teacher and her mother think she is in a special school or something my friend is allot happier, there would be no need to seek vengence, well beyond your little lesson for her Mentor."
The girl said with a wry grin.
He nodded, "It was not right, but Mrs. Taldor has money and influence, and that combination meant that the nurses could not do the right thing without risking their own livelihood. And I do hope that woman learns quickly... though I hardly expect her to; she seems quite set in her attitudes toward others."

"I prefer the blue flower wallpaper in my new room."
Anna said and smiled, Freddy had swapped apartments with your former neigbor so you and her coudl knock the wall down between the apartments and get one bigger place together, which allowed you to convert Freddy's former bedroom into a room for Anna, to the young mage's great deilight.
He nodded, "So do I. Though I will admit, the Labyrinths' living architecture does have some advantages, like heat glands for cooking and the like... Still, I don't think Master Sharaya would approve of such an installation..."

"True...but I do not feel adorable...but Yu Die is adorable."
Anna said and blushed. Drake chuckeled at that.
"Well your apprentice is of that age Mr Wainwright...she is of that age."
He nodded, "That she is, and I think she and Yu Die are good for one another; Yu Die's Mentor agrees, too. I see no good reason to try to interfere."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:03 am

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

Then Tane would dive from cover to cover, and would try to run up to them and take the table. Those weren't that heavy and he could ose it as a weapon to bludgeon them all in a swing. Tane was pretty much almost a deadweight lifter so it was not at all impossible

(Can i do that? I mean, tane has Strenght 4...)
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:31 am

[Serge] (Steelhaven Rosa's apartment at 14 in the afternoon.)

"Awesome! Thanks Jane!" Serge said cherrfully. However he didn't really believe he did anything to earn anyone's respect.

Jane gave you a big smile at that.

"I mean if we're talking about actual history, Viking's wore boring rounded helmets" Serge answered. "But if we talk about popular culture and media. Vikings are often shown with giant horns on their helmets. Like this..."

He searched up a picture of the famous horned viking helmets and showed it to Cava.

Cava looked at the picture and did not seam that impressed.
"They look like moo moos Sir."
She anounced and Rosa burst out luaghing at that and avoided telling a joke about milking them that where not apropriate for the girls to hear.

"Translating for Me, Rosa, and I think Cava might get a bit hectic for you. But if you think you can do it than sure thing." Serge said as he began to eye around trying to think of another place.

"It should not be a problem Sir after all the questions are generally fairly simple."
Jane said and smiled.

Is Janice in the bathroom?" Serge asked, while pointing to the bathroom.

Jane translated and Liv shook her head. She also shook her head to questions about the living room table, pizza boxes, under the rug or the bookshelves.

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's strike team, Labyrinth at two in the afternoon.)

As soon as Nicole was able, she picked her target [whichever she could aim at] and was about to fire when the enemy called out their threat. A second's hesitation, then aimed squarely at the man's head - making it not-too-subtly clear that if such an event did happen, she'd shoot him down anyway, making "rescue" a moot point. But didn't fire; that was the Chief's call to make.

The man looked at you evenly.
"With your Faction's use of Gilgul lady threaths of death during combat with the Traditions get allot less scary, it is better to die than to you know, get captured and if you are still able to aim and shoot after the gas hit then you deserve the kill."
He said simply. Jeffry hesitated unsure of how to take the two Nephandi out before they could release the gas, he looked at Francis who sigh and shook his head.
"I am fast Sir, I doubt I am that fast."
The young Flambeau commented.

[Colin] (Mansion near Paris 19 of Decenmber.)

Colin nodded, "Oh, certainly, some apprentices are as powerful early on, but the public safety concern... well, I know you'd be careful, and you know it, but the Primi can be a backwards lot at times. So I am going to expect they'll lay down some temporary restrictions, at least."

Anna looked sad and sigh.
"So I will not be allowed to use my magick like other mages do?"
She muttered.
"Well it is better than loosing my abilities but even so...I want to use my magick..."

He nodded, "It was not right, but Mrs. Taldor has money and influence, and that combination meant that the nurses could not do the right thing without risking their own livelihood. And I do hope that woman learns quickly... though I hardly expect her to; she seems quite set in her attitudes toward others."

"I guess you are right...but it is still wrong to force someone into medical procedures they do not want."
Anna said and frowned.
"And Mrs Taldor is a bitch, she deserve a good, hard kick in the butt but no I am not going to search her out to give her what she deserves."

He nodded, "So do I. Though I will admit, the Labyrinths' living architecture does have some advantages, like heat glands for cooking and the like... Still, I don't think Master Sharaya would approve of such an installation..."

"The heat glands are pretty nice and the glowing organs in the roof for light like firefly butts, but no I think such an installation would stress Master Sharaya quite a bit indeed."
Anna said and she smiled a little.
"And it is probably best not to stress him more than need be now that he is our new Primus."

He nodded, "That she is, and I think she and Yu Die are good for one another; Yu Die's Mentor agrees, too. I see no good reason to try to interfere."

"None at all, let the young be young."
Drake said and Anna blushed again, well that was a sign of health she was often so very, very pale.
"Ehm...we just talk and such and play video games and stuff..."
The young mage muttered now very concerned with the contents of her teacup.

Then Tane would dive from cover to cover, and would try to run up to them and take the table. Those weren't that heavy and he could ose it as a weapon to bludgeon them all in a swing. Tane was pretty much almost a deadweight lifter so it was not at all impossible

You managed to get over to the table while the gunmen where busy shooting one of the werewolves, a light gray fured female you think where called Rachel, the Garou woman could take allot of damage but eventually she did go down and laid still on the ground, now the gunmen discovered how close you had gotten though and aimed their weapons at you.

(OOC: Tane can try, it will be on a plus two diff for such a manuver and because the table is not exactly a handy meelee weapon but you can try, doing that and trying to dodge the incoming fire from the seven guys trying to shoot Tane down at the same time might be difficult however.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:39 am

[France, December 19th]
Anna looked sad and sigh.
"So I will not be allowed to use my magick like other mages do?"
She muttered.
"Well it is better than loosing my abilities but even so...I want to use my magick..."
Colin smiled, "Expect the worst, you might be positively surprised. You'll be allowed to use magic, just perhaps temporarily to a limited extent."

"I guess you are right...but it is still wrong to force someone into medical procedures they do not want."
Anna said and frowned.
"And Mrs Taldor is a bitch, she deserve a good, hard kick in the butt but no I am not going to search her out to give her what she deserves."
He nodded, "And the nurses were to an extent acting under duress, too - their jobs were at risk."

"The heat glands are pretty nice and the glowing organs in the roof for light like firefly butts, but no I think such an installation would stress Master Sharaya quite a bit indeed."
Anna said and she smiled a little.
"And it is probably best not to stress him more than need be now that he is our new Primus."
He nodded and winked to Anna, "He's doing well, but yes, best not give him too many big surprises. At least, not in his first year... maybe next Christmas?"

"None at all, let the young be young."
Drake said and Anna blushed again, well that was a sign of health she was often so very, very pale.
"Ehm...we just talk and such and play video games and stuff..."
The young mage muttered now very concerned with the contents of her teacup.
He grinned, "I was your age, too, once... I know well enough."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:18 am

Colin smiled, "Expect the worst, you might be positively surprised. You'll be allowed to use magic, just perhaps temporarily to a limited extent."

"I hope so and I understand why they want to put restrictions on my magick, but it still makes me really sad mentor, it sort of feel like all I am and all my studies are for nothing."
Anna mutttered it was clear that this bothered her quite a bit.

He nodded, "And the nurses were to an extent acting under duress, too - their jobs were at risk."

"Yes it is a system in place but that do not mean someone is free of guilt even if pressured by it. There should be laws regarding how much parents are allowed to force their children into medical procedures those children do not want."
Anna muttered and pouted. Drake sigh and nodded.
"Perhaps it should be such laws child but at times an adult have to make the horrible choice to hurt someone in order to save them, take your own Mentor, he saved my childe by figuring out she had been taken to the Labyrinth's portal chamber and he somehow managed to talk the Nephandi's best teleporter into giving her up to him, and he took care of her until the fighting was done he knew the leaders of his Chantry would not allow a vampire into the Chantry unless she was...restrained, so he did what he had to...in order to save her life, the alternative would have been to leave her outside during the day or leave her on the Labyrinth ship as it left...Alexandra did not want to be restrained in such away and especially not since she already had been when she was kidnapped but it was at that point neccesary so your Mentor made a decicion, I do believe that while she did not want it at the time she is glad to be alive now..."
The old vampire sigh.
"It is not exactly the same, but it is not that far from it, and a mother who force her child to go through an operation that kid do not want to save the child's life that I can not see as wrong, horrible at the moment yes but not wrong. Your friend's mother did things for the wrong reasons and that is wrong but if it had really been something wrong with this Case would you not rather she get helped and get better than stay sick, even if she was scared at that moment?"
He asked softly and Anna sigh and looked away.
"I...I don't know Sir..."
She muttered.

He nodded and winked to Anna, "He's doing well, but yes, best not give him too many big surprises. At least, not in his first year... maybe next Christmas?"

"I do not think Master Sharaya would like us turning the Chantry into a Labyrinth next Christmas either."
Anna said sounding skeptical.

He grinned, "I was your age, too, once... I know well enough."

"I said we are just talking and playing games and such and we only held hands that one time because..ehm...it was practical...yeah that's it ehm it made it more effective to ehm...ehm..."
Anna muttered and blushed bright red, both Drake and Kristina grinned.
"Ehm...this is very good tea..."
Anna muttered to change the subject.
"Really...really good tea."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:19 pm

[France, December 19th]
"I hope so and I understand why they want to put restrictions on my magick, but it still makes me really sad mentor, it sort of feel like all I am and all my studies are for nothing."
Anna mutttered it was clear that this bothered her quite a bit.
Colin smiled, "It would never be for nothing. At some point, you will pop back from the future to drop off a few items in the time of crisis. Besides, able to pack a punch or not, you'll still be brilliant and quite capable of doing theoretical work."

"Yes it is a system in place but that do not mean someone is free of guilt even if pressured by it. There should be laws regarding how much parents are allowed to force their children into medical procedures those children do not want."
Anna muttered and pouted. Drake sigh and nodded.
"Perhaps it should be such laws child but at times an adult have to make the horrible choice to hurt someone in order to save them, take your own Mentor, he saved my childe by figuring out she had been taken to the Labyrinth's portal chamber and he somehow managed to talk the Nephandi's best teleporter into giving her up to him, and he took care of her until the fighting was done he knew the leaders of his Chantry would not allow a vampire into the Chantry unless she was...restrained, so he did what he had to...in order to save her life, the alternative would have been to leave her outside during the day or leave her on the Labyrinth ship as it left...Alexandra did not want to be restrained in such away and especially not since she already had been when she was kidnapped but it was at that point neccesary so your Mentor made a decicion, I do believe that while she did not want it at the time she is glad to be alive now..."
The old vampire sigh.
"It is not exactly the same, but it is not that far from it, and a mother who force her child to go through an operation that kid do not want to save the child's life that I can not see as wrong, horrible at the moment yes but not wrong. Your friend's mother did things for the wrong reasons and that is wrong but if it had really been something wrong with this Case would you not rather she get helped and get better than stay sick, even if she was scared at that moment?"
He asked softly and Anna sigh and looked away.
"I...I don't know Sir..."
She muttered.
He frowned, "So that's how I... ah, yes... no, it was not a pleasant decision, however necessary. But I could not leave Alexandra behind, regardless of what I knew about her future importance."
He shook his head, "Case's mother did the wrong thing, for the wrong reasons, and on some level, she knew that. What... I did, when I restrained Alexandra, was terribly painful... but temporary, and she knew it, and that it was necessary to save her life."

"I do not think Master Sharaya would like us turning the Chantry into a Labyrinth next Christmas either."
Anna said sounding skeptical.
He chuckled, "No, I suppose not. But, in time, we might be able to mimic some aspects of the Labyrinths - organic lamps and heating, and so on, without actually using the Labyrinth biomasses..."

"I said we are just talking and playing games and such and we only held hands that one time because..ehm...it was practical...yeah that's it ehm it made it more effective to ehm...ehm..."
Anna muttered and blushed bright red, both Drake and Kristina grinned.
"Ehm...this is very good tea..."
Anna muttered to change the subject.
"Really...really good tea."
He smirked and sipped his own tea, "It made it harder to get separated in a crowd, of course. And you're right, it is good tea."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:55 pm

Colin smiled, "It would never be for nothing. At some point, you will pop back from the future to drop off a few items in the time of crisis. Besides, able to pack a punch or not, you'll still be brilliant and quite capable of doing theoretical work."

"I guess..."
Anna muttered sadly.
"But theoretical work is not the same, will it always be like this that I am denied the useof my magick?"
She asked and looked at you with worried eyes.

He frowned, "So that's how I... ah, yes... no, it was not a pleasant decision, however necessary. But I could not leave Alexandra behind, regardless of what I knew about her future importance."

"And I am grateful to you for making that decision Mr Wainwright and not letting her stay on that ship alone regardless of how scared she was right then and there, and she is grateful as well now that she have been given time to recover. I told Alexandra you would come to visit and she do not blame you, though she might still be a little bit nervous when she first see you."

He shook his head, "Case's mother did the wrong thing, for the wrong reasons, and on some level, she knew that. What... I did, when I restrained Alexandra, was terribly painful... but temporary, and she knew it, and that it was necessary to save her life."

Anna looked at you and then looked down at her hands.
"You hurt her? The girl we are here to visit...you had to in order to save her Mentor?"
The young mage said then she looked down.
"I guess I can see the difference, between hurting someone out of ignorance and doing so in order to save their life...like...like in that other timeline when you used that serum on me?"
She asked.
"You did it to save me?"

He chuckled, "No, I suppose not. But, in time, we might be able to mimic some aspects of the Labyrinths - organic lamps and heating, and so on, without actually using the Labyrinth biomasses..."

"That would be nice, perhaps the Verbena could make something like that Mentor."
Anna said and Kristina nodded.
"Hum...making plants gro that provide heating and light, yes...I guess I could do that, it could be a nice project."

He smirked and sipped his own tea, "It made it harder to get separated in a crowd, of course. And you're right, it is good tea."

"Yes...ehm that is what I tried to do off course...ehm we where training in case of a crowd."
Anna said quickly and blushed again.
"Yeah tea...ehm...very nice."
She said then you heard a soft voice from the door to the kitchen.
"I used to like tea...with milk and sugar...before I died."
You saw a young girl stood there she looked to be Anna's age but she was shorter and thinner, her hair was dark blond and slightly curly and fell to the middle of her back from a ponytail. Alexandra was wearing a dark blue, white trimmed dress and white socks and she gave you a bit of a nervous smile.
"You are the man I met when the strange man kidnapped me, the one you talked into letting me go..and she is your apprentice?"
The young vampire child said and looked at Anna.
"I got tired of waiting...I heard there there was a girl who would be my friend coming...can we go and play playstation now?"
She asked and smiled slightly.
"And...it is good seeing you again Mr Wainwright..."
She muttered still nervous.

You came back to your past conciousness suddenly, you sat Dalisse where on the floor trying to pick her self up and get back into her seat, one of her arms where bruised where she had caught herself as she fell, what had been a whole conversation for you in the future seamed to in the present to have only taken abut thirthy seconds, but clearly something had happened in the meantime.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:36 pm

Tane tried to push the table to strike the gunmen in a way that would disrupt their aim So that he could take the table before It was too late and they recovered enough to shoot him
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:49 pm

France, December 19th
"I guess..."
Anna muttered sadly.
"But theoretical work is not the same, will it always be like this that I am denied the useof my magick?"
She asked and looked at you with worried eyes.
Colin shook his head, "Only for so long as i can't let you loose - and I know for certain that won't last."

"And I am grateful to you for making that decision Mr Wainwright and not letting her stay on that ship alone regardless of how scared she was right then and there, and she is grateful as well now that she have been given time to recover. I told Alexandra you would come to visit and she do not blame you, though she might still be a little bit nervous when she first see you."
He nodded, "Quite understandable... I was as gentle as I could, but still, there's only so much one can do in a situation like that..."

Anna looked at you and then looked down at her hands.
"You hurt her? The girl we are here to visit...you had to in order to save her Mentor?"
The young mage said then she looked down.
"I guess I can see the difference, between hurting someone out of ignorance and doing so in order to save their life...like...like in that other timeline when you used that serum on me?"
She asked.
"You did it to save me?"
He nodded, "Precisely so... though, in that other timeline, I was unaware of the side effects of the serum - everyone was at the time - so I am especially glad I was able to prevent myself from unwittingly causing you extra harm..."

"That would be nice, perhaps the Verbena could make something like that Mentor."
Anna said and Kristina nodded.
"Hum...making plants gro that provide heating and light, yes...I guess I could do that, it could be a nice project."
He grinned, "Just make sure you don't make a burning bush. Historically, those have been known to cause complications on a Biblical scale."

"Yes...ehm that is what I tried to do off course...ehm we where training in case of a crowd."
Anna said quickly and blushed again.
"Yeah tea...ehm...very nice."
She said then you heard a soft voice from the door to the kitchen.
"I used to like tea...with milk and sugar...before I died."
You saw a young girl stood there she looked to be Anna's age but she was shorter and thinner, her hair was dark blond and slightly curly and fell to the middle of her back from a ponytail. Alexandra was wearing a dark blue, white trimmed dress and white socks and she gave you a bit of a nervous smile.
"You are the man I met when the strange man kidnapped me, the one you talked into letting me go..and she is your apprentice?"
The young vampire child said and looked at Anna.
"I got tired of waiting...I heard there there was a girl who would be my friend coming...can we go and play playstation now?"
She asked and smiled slightly.
"And...it is good seeing you again Mr Wainwright..."
She muttered still nervous.
He smiled warmly, gently setting the teacup down on the table without any sudden motions, "Hello again, Alexandra. I'm glad you've recovered swiftly... and again, I'm sorry I had to hurt you like that. Anna, meet Alexandra. Alexandra, meet Anna."
He glanced at Drake, "Sounds good to me - but only some wholesome games like racing games or Street Fighter or the like, and nothing gory or horror-oriented, alright?"

[Labyrinth, Now]
You came back to your past conciousness suddenly, you sat Dalisse where on the floor trying to pick her self up and get back into her seat, one of her arms where bruised where she had caught herself as she fell, what had been a whole conversation for you in the future seamed to in the present to have only taken abut thirthy seconds, but clearly something had happened in the meantime.
He arched an eyebrow and extended a hand to help Dalisse back up, "Oh, dear, what did I miss? Oh, and Larson's best teleporter either has arrived in the main teleport chamber, or will shortly, with a sweet vampire child named Alexandra. I will need to get there, quickly..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:33 pm

Cava looked at the picture and did not seam that impressed.
"They look like moo moos Sir."
She anounced and Rosa burst out luaghing at that and avoided telling a joke about milking them that where not apropriate for the girls to hear.

"You know you make a good point!" Serge said trying to stifle his own laughter at the amazing comment. "Perhaps these should be relabeled as Cow helmets for cow warriors. Wonder if they put their heads down and charge at people?"

Jane translated and Liv shook her head. She also shook her head to questions about the living room table, pizza boxes, under the rug or the bookshelves.

"How about the bedroom?" Serge said as he began to search their himself.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:09 pm

Colin shook his head, "Only for so long as i can't let you loose - and I know for certain that won't last."

Anna seamed to cheer up a little bit at that.
"How long do you think that will take Mentor."

He nodded, "Quite understandable... I was as gentle as I could, but still, there's only so much one can do in a situation like that..."

"A stake do what it dos Mr Wainwright, it will always be terrifying and it will always be horribly painful, even so the experience can be made less traumatic if the one doing it tries to be kind, and I am sure you did what you could, more importantly you made sure someone stayed with her until I could collect her, that she was not left alone probably shaved quite a bit of the time it took for her to recover from the experience."
Drake said and frowned.

He nodded, "Precisely so... though, in that other timeline, I was unaware of the side effects of the serum - everyone was at the time - so I am especially glad I was able to prevent myself from unwittingly causing you extra harm..."

Anna looked at you for a long while and she chewed on her lower lip considering for a moment, then she took a small notebook and pen from her pocket and scribbeled something down and handed it to you.
"Here...but only if there is no other choice, okey..."
She said hesitently. The little note said.
"I Anna Wainwright are okey with you making medical desicions for me that I do not like, even if I am to scared to go along with it at the time, if there is no other choice to save my life I give you my consent now to make those decicions for me even if I do not agree with it at that time. Anna Wainwright 19/12 2015."
Your apprentice looked at you for a while and then looked away again.
"Keep the note ok...so if there is ever a situation you do not have to feel bad about doing what have to be done and I do not have to feel betrayed if you do force me. I...ehm..."
She hesitated again and looked down.
"Like with that situation when you came to take me to Steelhaven and I got really sick and I know you debated whatever to lett Mr Horton start treatment or not, and you eventually told him he could only do so if my heart stopped and he said that would reduce my chance of surviving...I know that was hard for you to make that decicion as you could have lost me...well I do not want you to have to be in that situation again ok, I want to live so I give you my premission to do...what it takes to save me..but only if there is no other choice and not for precautions and vaccines and such but if I get ill...I want to live Mentor."
She said and her little hand closed your hand over the note.
"Even if I would freak out completey if the situation arrose."

He grinned, "Just make sure you don't make a burning bush. Historically, those have been known to cause complications on a Biblical scale."

Kristina grinned a little.
"I think making a buring bush in a household full of vampires would get far to exiting Mr Wainwright."
She said and Drake gave her a wry smile.

He smiled warmly, gently setting the teacup down on the table without any sudden motions, "Hello again, Alexandra. I'm glad you've recovered swiftly... and again, I'm sorry I had to hurt you like that. Anna, meet Alexandra. Alexandra, meet Anna."

Alexandra gave you a nervous look and one of her hands covered her heart protectivly.
"I...it is ok Mr Wainwright I am not afraid of my own coloring penicls and table legs and such anymore...I am ok."
She said then she smiled a little and asked politely.
"How have you been Sir?"
The she turned to Anna.
"Hi."
She said and Anna smiled.
"Hi...so what games do you have?"
Soon the two little girls where quite busy talking about video games and Alexandra forgot about covering her heart with her little hand and gesticulated as she spoke instead.

He glanced at Drake, "Sounds good to me - but only some wholesome games like racing games or Street Fighter or the like, and nothing gory or horror-oriented, alright?"

"Agreed...well then girls run along, and Alexandra, remember dinner at eight we might not eat but we have guests so we will sit at the dinner table."
The old vampire said fondly as he shooed the two girls of to go have some fun with the playstation.
"I try to limit Alexandra's accsess to violent material myself she gets nightmares."
He commented to you.

(Labyrinth now.)

He arched an eyebrow and extended a hand to help Dalisse back up, "Oh, dear, what did I miss? Oh, and Larson's best teleporter either has arrived in the main teleport chamber, or will shortly, with a sweet vampire child named Alexandra. I will need to get there, quickly..."

"Battle in the kitchen a door was blown off with some of the wall."
Dalisse said in a weak tone of voice as you helped her up.
"It was quite horrible...ehm the main...teleport chamber, that is not far from here, I can have the ship guide you there if you want."
She said.
"If it is a urgent matter go...I will be okey, just follow the opening doors."

"You know you make a good point!" Serge said trying to stifle his own laughter at the amazing comment. "Perhaps these should be relabeled as Cow helmets for cow warriors. Wonder if they put their heads down and charge at people?"

"That would probably be effective they should do that to the Nephandi."
Cava said and grinned.
"Moo helmets sounds good Sir."

"How about the bedroom?" Serge said as he began to search their himself.

Jane translated and Liv shook her head and replied.
"She says no Sir."
Jane commented as she looked in the shoes on the shoe rack next to the door.

You try to push the table forward to hit the gunmen to stun them for the moment you would need to attack them.

(Please roll Strength plus Melee for this.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:37 pm

Jane translated and Liv shook her head and replied.
"She says no Sir."
Jane commented as she looked in the shoes on the shoe rack next to the door.

"Well damn, that's a lotta places crossed off already." Serge said as he pondered what places were even left in the apartment.

"Is it on your person?" Serge asked wondering if Liv had re-used the first two tactics.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:29 pm

The young Verbena looked at you for a while and then back at Arn and nodded.
"You are right Sir...right now we have to win this and then care for our wounded..."
She muttered but it was clear that Violet was sad, scared and overwealmed

He couldn't blame the girl - this was a bit much for a teenager, even if they were a Flambeau trained one. And it was easier to say than do - even if they had grabbed the tokens from the two magii they left behind it would not be enough to protect them all, but it would have been better. As it was, there were two and he did not want to see everyone fall into the terror and pain that Arn was being subjected to, there had to be something...

The door blasted open and revealed three burned bodies on the ground, they where really just human shaped ash mounds, someone was running down a corridor screaming in terror, probably the vampiress, the bugs where gone for now, they had also been done in by Jeffry's fireball. Towards one side a woman stood holding some sort of spell that had protected her and a fairly young man from the flames...the woman held her protective magick going the man held up three more cannisters of the gas, tied together into a little cluster, and in the other he held a strip of paper with writing on it. "Back of, or I will release the gas and cast a spell to have it swirled around this entire area!" The man threathened. "And yes if I die, my spell gets released, sure the gas will fuck with us as well, but we will be picked up by our allies, while you will be helpless in a Labyrinth and easy to pick of when reinforcements get here!"
"He seam to be using magick similar to mine..." Antonio muttered about the Asian man with the gas cannisters and the paper slip. "If so I believe he is right killing him might set of his spell but if we can destroy his writing that might nullify it." The Scribe muttered.
"With your Faction's use of Gilgul lady threaths of death during combat with the Traditions get allot less scary, it is better to die than to you know, get captured and if you are still able to aim and shoot after the gas hit then you deserve the kill."
He said simply. Jeffry hesitated unsure of how to take the two Nephandi out before they could release the gas, he looked at Francis who sigh and shook his head.
"I am fast Sir, I doubt I am that fast."

Adley took in as much as he could of what was happening - they'd set up a stand-off. It wouldn't quite go the way they thought but Adley didn't want them to release the gas at any rate. He gave as subtle a nod as he could at Antonio's comment. Furiously, he tried to think of something to do that they could pull off fast to end it. He went through many ideas one after another and discarded them until he drew a blank, and then tried to start over again, assessing things where they stood. There was one idea, maybe. As the man spoke, he shifted his body so that he seemed to be backing up slightly but he wanted to get a hand towards a pocket without alerting the Nephandi. If they could keep them talking, and if he could get to his pocket...he might have an idea but he wasn't sure if it could be pulled off in time.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Adley took in as much as he could of what was happening - they'd set up a stand-off. It wouldn't quite go the way they thought but Adley didn't want them to release the gas at any rate. He gave as subtle a nod as he could at Antonio's comment. Furiously, he tried to think of something to do that they could pull off fast to end it. He went through many ideas one after another and discarded them until he drew a blank, and then tried to start over again, assessing things where they stood. There was one idea, maybe. As the man spoke, he shifted his body so that he seemed to be backing up slightly but he wanted to get a hand towards a pocket without alerting the Nephandi. If they could keep them talking, and if he could get to his pocket...he might have an idea but he wasn't sure if it could be pulled off in time.

The Nephandi scribe did not seam to notice your hand moving but Francis did and he begun talking to the Nephandus.
"I think you have made one miscalculation man, you see that lady over there?"
He said and nodded towards Nicole.
"I bet you have not seen her do any magick, there is a reason for that, she is a Red Cap, a Mercere messenger, a devil with a firearm, and a true believer but she do not have an Awakened Avatar."
He lied.
"When the rest of us, you included go down from the gas she is free to do pretty much what she want with you two, including tossing you up and calling our teleporter to pick you up..."
The Nephandus scoffed.
"You lie!"
He demanded but he did seam a little unsure and his attention went from Francis to Nicole and back again and he was not concerned with you right now. The woman holding the protective barriar gave her companion a bit of an uncertain look and asked something in the Nephandi language something that made Antonio visably vince, the Nephandic Scribe shrugged and answered in the same language.

"Well damn, that's a lotta places crossed off already." Serge said as he pondered what places were even left in the apartment.

"Is it on your person?" Serge asked wondering if Liv had re-used the first two tactics.

"That are some places yes."
Yu Die said and frowned. The group then asked a series of questions, where the doll among the art supplies, among the other dolls, in the bookselves, behind furniture, all of this was replied to with a no from Liv through Jane, also your question where replied to with no, the doll where not on her person.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Melee 3 + strenght 4 = 7
10 7 9 1 2 8 8

Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:24 pm

"That are some places yes."
Yu Die said and frowned. The group then asked a series of questions, where the doll among the art supplies, among the other dolls, in the bookselves, behind furniture, all of this was replied to with a no from Liv through Jane, also your question where replied to with no, the doll where not on her person.

"Is the doll still in this apartment?" Serge asked just to make sure before he started on his wilder guesses.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:52 pm

"Is the doll still in this apartment?" Serge asked just to make sure before he started on his wilder guesses.

Jane translated for you and Liv nodded her head and said in her shaky English.
"Yes."
She confirmed and smiled.

You pushed the table over knocking several of the gunmen over, meaning they had to get up and take aim again before they could shoot at you efficiently, the men who fell over cried out in alarm and anger, of the seven of them you knock over five, two of them where still on their feet though and they opened fire at you, busy with the table as you where there where little you could do to defend yourself, you could try to dodge behind the table but that would give the fallen men time to get to their feet before you could try to hit them with the table, or you could take the bullets and hope your sword and the Ansectors who had blessed it would protect it.

(OOC: If you wish to try to dodge then please roll Dexterity plus Atheletics for dodge, if not then you can roll soak for 6 lethal right away, you getting to soak lethal because of your sword.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:57 pm

[France, December 19th]
Anna seamed to cheer up a little bit at that.
"How long do you think that will take Mentor."
Colin pondered, "It's hard to make an exact estimate, but... possibly less than a year - starting from when I adopted you - and less than five years at the most, I think."

"A stake do what it dos Mr Wainwright, it will always be terrifying and it will always be horribly painful, even so the experience can be made less traumatic if the one doing it tries to be kind, and I am sure you did what you could, more importantly you made sure someone stayed with her until I could collect her, that she was not left alone probably shaved quite a bit of the time it took for her to recover from the experience."
Drake said and frowned.
He nodded, "A little Luck, and a little care with the wood, and it can at least go in with a minimum of excess pain... Fortunately, I have a knack with tweaking luck, so that was... well, less horrid than it could have been."

Anna looked at you for a long while and she chewed on her lower lip considering for a moment, then she took a small notebook and pen from her pocket and scribbeled something down and handed it to you.
"Here...but only if there is no other choice, okey..."
She said hesitently. The little note said.
"I Anna Wainwright are okey with you making medical desicions for me that I do not like, even if I am to scared to go along with it at the time, if there is no other choice to save my life I give you my consent now to make those decicions for me even if I do not agree with it at that time. Anna Wainwright 19/12 2015."
Your apprentice looked at you for a while and then looked away again.
"Keep the note ok...so if there is ever a situation you do not have to feel bad about doing what have to be done and I do not have to feel betrayed if you do force me. I...ehm..."
She hesitated again and looked down.
"Like with that situation when you came to take me to Steelhaven and I got really sick and I know you debated whatever to lett Mr Horton start treatment or not, and you eventually told him he could only do so if my heart stopped and he said that would reduce my chance of surviving...I know that was hard for you to make that decicion as you could have lost me...well I do not want you to have to be in that situation again ok, I want to live so I give you my premission to do...what it takes to save me..but only if there is no other choice and not for precautions and vaccines and such but if I get ill...I want to live Mentor."
She said and her little hand closed your hand over the note.
"Even if I would freak out completey if the situation arrose."
He read the note, smiled slightly, and nodded, "I will keep this... Of course, this does not change any legal authority I already had, since you are a minor, but your informed consent does help nevertheless."
He sighed, "So I have have medical help on hand when I come pick you up in the past, too - I am none too surprised, really, but all the same, you're almost as stubborn as me, so I'll trust in your sheer will to live and thrive."

Kristina grinned a little.
"I think making a buring bush in a household full of vampires would get far to exiting Mr Wainwright."
She said and Drake gave her a wry smile.
He nodded, "Making a burning bush indoors in any household would risk getting far too exciting too quickly, Mrs. Knox."

Alexandra gave you a nervous look and one of her hands covered her heart protectivly.
"I...it is ok Mr Wainwright I am not afraid of my own coloring penicls and table legs and such anymore...I am ok."
She said then she smiled a little and asked politely.
"How have you been Sir?"
The she turned to Anna.
"Hi."
She said and Anna smiled.
"Hi...so what games do you have?"
Soon the two little girls where quite busy talking about video games and Alexandra forgot about covering her heart with her little hand and gesticulated as she spoke instead.
He smiled, "That's a relief. It's no good being afraid of your own tools and furniture."

"Agreed...well then girls run along, and Alexandra, remember dinner at eight we might not eat but we have guests so we will sit at the dinner table."
The old vampire said fondly as he shooed the two girls of to go have some fun with the playstation.
"I try to limit Alexandra's accsess to violent material myself she gets nightmares."
He commented to you.
He smiled thinly, and leaned over to Drake as the girls wandered off, whispering softly, "Don't tell Alexandra, but I actually brought her a mechanical pencil with a range of coloured leads; it seemed a suitable Christmas present."

"Battle in the kitchen a door was blown off with some of the wall."
Dalisse said in a weak tone of voice as you helped her up.
"It was quite horrible...ehm the main...teleport chamber, that is not far from here, I can have the ship guide you there if you want."
She said.
"If it is a urgent matter go...I will be okey, just follow the opening doors."
He sighed, "I expect it was the Flambeau this time... I will have to speak with them about it later; they are probably neck-deep in trouble as it is. Hum, by the way, the gas is still all accounted for and locked away?"
He nodded as he helped her onto the couch, "Thank you... I might... actually, I am going to need a wooden stake, as thin as is viable. A... pencil or wooden chopstick would do; do you perhaps have something of the sort?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:17 pm

Jane translated for you and Liv nodded her head and said in her shaky English.
"Yes."
She confirmed and smiled.

"Aha! Wait no...that tells us nothing" Serge said triumphantly before realizing that his question didn't really tell them much when it was answered with a 'yes'.

"So let's recap. It's not in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room table, pizza boxes, or under the rug...." Serge said making a quick summary of Liv's denials.

"Is it on the ceiling?" Serge said as he looked upwards to ensure that it wasn't the case.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:32 pm

Anja's Post:

Adley's Post:

Adley's view of Nicole may improve a smidgeon, as she'd reached a similar conclusion - to keep them talking. Mind running through possible scenarios; was the gas threat the same as the old "if I go down, this hand-grenade will fall to the floor without a pin" ruse, or mere bluff? That was not a bet she didn't want to make, it wasn't hers to make either. Then she gave a snarl; attempting to hide from the enemy that she might have hit a sorta-solution...

Considered chlorine earlier, I did.' she commented, continuing to stare at the enemy. 'But only does that shit linger, but one gust of wind could blow it back on us and gas masks we don't have.' hoping that at least one of the rest would get her thought; couldn't someone simply blow the poison away from them?
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:43 am

Colin pondered, "It's hard to make an exact estimate, but... possibly less than a year - starting from when I adopted you - and less than five years at the most, I think."

That seamed to cheer Anna up a bit but she still looked dismayed.
"That...is not so bad I guess."
She said and looked down, five years was an eternity to a twelve year old.

He nodded, "A little Luck, and a little care with the wood, and it can at least go in with a minimum of excess pain... Fortunately, I have a knack with tweaking luck, so that was... well, less horrid than it could have been."

Drake nodded darkly at that.
"I noticed that...there was not allot of damage, with a chest that small it would be easy to shatter it completely, well for an adult as well..."
He said then he sigh.
"You did your best to ease her suffering and I thank you for that Mr Wainwright it have made her recovery easier."

He read the note, smiled slightly, and nodded, "I will keep this... Of course, this does not change any legal authority I already had, since you are a minor, but your informed consent does help nevertheless."

"I know you could...hold me down and force me to just about anything Mentor, but I also know you take my wishes into consideration and you have never forced any medical treatment on me so far, even when the doctors have recomended it. I wanted you to know that if the...situation arise that I...that it...become...neccesary that I want to live and that you should not feel bad for...it even if I freak out, and are scared or...something like that."
She sigh and looked away nervously.
"I do not really like thinking about it Mentor."

He sighed, "So I have have medical help on hand when I come pick you up in the past, too - I am none too surprised, really, but all the same, you're almost as stubborn as me, so I'll trust in your sheer will to live and thrive."

"I survived I am here. What happened was that I started bleeding inside of me, from the wound. Master Arden got the blood out using magick but I had lost quite a bit. I heard you and Mr Horton talking outside the room I was in, he said I needed blood, that my heart was working to hard when there was to little of it, I do not know why a heart would work harder if there is to little blood but apperantly it did."
At this point Drake looked like he wanted to explain bt he kept quiet and let the young mage continue her stoy.
"Dr Horton said I have a rare blood type but they had a match at the Chantry, that Master Arden could do the transfusion using magick but that could be dangerous and my system might not be to happy to accept magickal healing at that point so he recomended using the...regular method. You said you would talk to me about it and came in and you saw I was scared because of what I had heard. You told me what Mr Horton had said and that it would be safer to use...a needle, then you said the needle they would use where inside a sock and only the sock would remain in me after a little while. I did not want to do it and did not believe that only that sock would remain, you said it was similar to the tubing I had been given to play with, then you asked if Mr Horton could show me on you how it would be done, but then I got really scared for I like seeing others stuck by needles even less than being the one stuck myself, you said you where storry that you should have guessed that I would react like that to offering to show me, and then you told Dr Horton I would get to scared and that Master Arden should do it, and they brought in her and some person I do not know and the Master held my hand and hers and I felt strange and then we went to Steelhaven."
Anna explained a bit uneasy about the medical situation she had at Morningstar.

He nodded, "Making a burning bush indoors in any household would risk getting far too exciting too quickly, Mrs. Knox."

"True...but since I have set my husband on fire during a Quiet once...it might be even worse in this case."
Kristina said wryly.
"Yes he...got a bit crispy, but hey you know what they say about Ventrue they are durable bastards."
Drake commented and joked and Kristina gave him a stern look.

He smiled, "That's a relief. It's no good being afraid of your own tools and furniture."

"No that was pretty bad...I still have nightmares but it is better now, and what that strange man did was worse than what you did Mr Wainwright."
Alexandra said softly but she shivered at the memory.

He smiled thinly, and leaned over to Drake as the girls wandered off, whispering softly, "Don't tell Alexandra, but I actually brought her a mechanical pencil with a range of coloured leads; it seemed a suitable Christmas present."

Drake gave a warm smile.
"Ah my childe will love that, she is quite fond of drawing pictures, though the ones of a city with two suns in the sky do puzzle me but Kristina assure me it is a real place."
He said and smiled wryly.
"Sounds most unplesant but in either regards thank you for thinking of Alexandra, I am sure she will be very happy."

(Labyrinth Now.)

He sighed, "I expect it was the Flambeau this time... I will have to speak with them about it later; they are probably neck-deep in trouble as it is. Hum, by the way, the gas is still all accounted for and locked away?"

"It is acceptable I expected there to be some damage to the ship during this fight."
Dalisse said and winced.
"That I do not know, no one have been in the Prelatus' lab but that do not mean he could not have given some of the gas to someone before the fight started.

He nodded as he helped her onto the couch, "Thank you... I might... actually, I am going to need a wooden stake, as thin as is viable. A... pencil or wooden chopstick would do; do you perhaps have something of the sort?"

The Handler thanked you as you sat her down on the couch, then she gave you a sad look.
"For the vampire child...you do not need to restrain her in such a horrible way you can bring her here to my chamber to wait until the fighting is done."
She said then she sigh.
"A pencil will not do in either case it will just break apart if you try to get it through human skin, sinew and muscelature, I have a pair of ebony chopsticks, over there in the kitchen area."
She said and pointed.
"That might work as eboy is a hardwood but even so it will not work as a weapon, only if it is accuratly placed and the victim cooperate and stay still for it will that do the job."
She warned.

"Aha! Wait no...that tells us nothing" Serge said triumphantly before realizing that his question didn't really tell them much when it was answered with a 'yes'.

"So let's recap. It's not in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room table, pizza boxes, or under the rug...." Serge said making a quick summary of Liv's denials.

"The doll would then be in the living room somewhere Cousin."
Rosa asked hen she asked Liv.
"Is the doll placed with any of the potted plants?"
Jane translated and the question was answered with a no.

"Is it on the ceiling?" Serge said as he looked upwards to ensure that it wasn't the case.

There where no doll in the cealing only white paint and a slight crack because the building was old. Jane translated and Liv shook her head.
"Non est."

Considered chlorine earlier, I did.' she commented, continuing to stare at the enemy. 'But only does that shit linger, but one gust of wind could blow it back on us and gas masks we don't have.' hoping that at least one of the rest would get her thought; couldn't someone simply blow the poison away from them?

The Nephandus looked uncertain for a moment but he said confidently.
"If any of you are quick enough spellcasters perhaps that would work, the question is if you will take the chance of that, or simply turn back here."
He said.
"Oh I think a few of us could get some combat magick of fairly quickly my good man."
Jeffry said and his face betrayed no emotion, but the hallway where not big, the gas would not take long to reach your party if released.
"However what if instead of us leaving you do so my good man, we are to busy to pursue you so you could walk away with your lives and Avatar I can not legally let you go but I can legally fail to capture you and while I want all Nephandi captured or otherwise dealt with I can suffer two escaping to ease our job here."
The old Flambeau said calmly to keep the pair talking.
"Fuck you!"
The female Nephandus shouted back.
"We are not abandoing out Labyrinth so go and..."
What followed was some suggjestions of things Jeffry should do in the woman's opinion, only a few of them possible without considerable skill in the Life Sphere."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next