Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:07 pm

[Colin] (Labyrinth at ca 2 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, "And even if they do, it's unlikely they'll suspect a trap like that. so they'll probably not come running up to the door and hammering through it while holding their breath."

"Very true they would be likely to walk up to the door and knock on it and demand to be let in."
Dalisse agreed.
"Which might give our trap the time to work."

He chuckled softly, "Well, perhaps in another life... or something..."

"You never know what reincarnation might bring eh."
The Handler said and grinned.

He frowned, "You can't see if any of them are Awakened? Hmm..."

"I can try, but that means opening a link with the lab, and working magick through that to examine the prisoners it will take some time."
Dalisse informed you.

He looked like he was tasting something incredibly bitter, "...Gods forgive me, risk it... If you can get the captives to safety first instead, please do so, but if we can cut the head off the snake - knock Larson herself out of the fight - it is worth almost any risk..."

"I can teleport them out, and any time I spend on that are time those loyal to Larson might use to discover what we are up to, like I said about my escape I can do many things but there is a limit to how many of them I can do at once Colin, I can go for the gas now and risk it, or try to get the prisoners out first."
The Handler said and frowned she did not like the thought of potentially harming the prisoners.

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

"Thank you," he said with a nod.

Violet nodded and she took the bandage, lifted the hedge wizard's long skirt giving you a glipse of legs covered in scars, and applied the bandage with practiced ease.
"That is allot better, thank you."
Cecilia said to both you and the young Verbena.

'He did?" he said to her. "I must have forgotten about it..." he admitted, looking unhappy. Details were important, but there were so many.

"My head is spinning as well, I only remembered begause I am food intolerant to eggs, I still eat them but I should not, I get itches."
Fran said.
"It have just been so much happening but yeah he did."

"Sir, they may have prisoners, if I recall they were to use one for a sacrifice..."

"That is a good point mea filius and I will try to avoid having to put inocent lives in danger, but if there is no other choice, I will rather risk one life than well...all of them."
Jeffry said darkly he clearly did not like the situation.

'If we can open communications with the other teams... allow us to find a way past this log-jam, it might.' Nicole commented. 'Very least, would let us find out if they say, like need support.'

"Ehm...yes...the idea is sound Miss...can I do that with this device?"
Jeffry said and held up his phone, a smartphone yes but a rather old one and he held it in a way that said that he really did not like it.

'Which is something which the enemy may be hoping we're thinking.' she retorted after Adley's comment. 'That we'll go in all wanting to be white knights and get to see what our insides look like for our pains. Taking prisoners too.' the large woman here drew herself up squared her shoulders and jaw.

'Needs of the many and all that. Boston? Half-mil, easy. Greater area... at least four.'

"While I find myself unable to speak about it in such a...practical way I agree with the young lady."
Jeffry said he had avoided using names since Cecilia had joined the group.
"If Larson get her way that can put the entire city if not the entierty of existence in danger, if we have to sacrifice lives to prevent it unfortunatly we will however that will be only as a last resort."
The old Hermetic said in a grim tone of voice.
"And may the Gods forgive us."

[Serge] (Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at two in the afternoon.)

Two more magickal attempts were tried only to be met with resounding failure.

After all of the attempts a noticeably angered Vincent, who just wanted to play with his new sword, stepped up and appealed to the ropes sense of reason. Much to everyone's surprise, Vincent's method worked and the barrier shattered, leaving their prize out in the open for Princess Katie to grab.

It was Jene's turn and the young Chorister said.
"Now with both of the macigal weapons in hand the party could move towards the center of the dark woods to retrive the sacred flower, they left the beautiful guarder and rode on, their path becoming darker and darker the deeper into the forest they came."
Rosa took over and said.
"Trees loomed over the heroes and cast long shadows over the narrow path, it was as if the trees where to many and to tall to let sunlight touch the ground, suddenly from the dark shadows of the trees the party heard a terrible, evil luagh."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:13 pm

It was Jene's turn and the young Chorister said.
"Now with both of the macigal weapons in hand the party could move towards the center of the dark woods to retrive the sacred flower, they left the beautiful guarder and rode on, their path becoming darker and darker the deeper into the forest they came."

Serge showed the transition, from the bright flowers and sparkling streams, to the twisted tree branches that blocked the sunlight darkening the pathway as the party went deeper into the forest.

Rosa took over and said.
"Trees loomed over the heroes and cast long shadows over the narrow path, it was as if the trees where to many and to tall to let sunlight touch the ground, suddenly from the dark shadows of the trees the party heard a terrible, evil luagh."

A laugh could be heard from beyond the bushes and each of the party member held up their weapons, ready to defend themselves against an attack.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:38 pm

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's Chambers, 2ish]
"Very true they would be likely to walk up to the door and knock on it and demand to be let in."
Dalisse agreed.
"Which might give our trap the time to work."
Colin grinned, "Rank hath privileges, and as the Handler, I suppose most would be a little reluctant to barge in on you..."

"You never know what reincarnation might bring eh."
The Handler said and grinned.
He nodded, "Maybe I'll become a highwayman again, indeed."

"I can try, but that means opening a link with the lab, and working magick through that to examine the prisoners it will take some time."
Dalisse informed you.
He grimaced, "Too slow, damn it..."

"I can teleport them out, and any time I spend on that are time those loyal to Larson might use to discover what we are up to, like I said about my escape I can do many things but there is a limit to how many of them I can do at once Colin, I can go for the gas now and risk it, or try to get the prisoners out first."
The Handler said and frowned she did not like the thought of potentially harming the prisoners.
He lowered his gaze, "We don't know how much longer Larson is going to stay in the armoury... unleash the gas and we hope for the best. The doomsday clock is ticking... the gas should not cause any actual harm beyond the trauma of being temporarily separated from one's Avatar - if anyone in Jace's lab is already Awakened, I'm inclined to suspect they've already been... traumatized far beyond that... Gods forgive me, but I'll have to rely on our ability to help them later."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:58 am

Violet nodded and she took the bandage, lifted the hedge wizard's long skirt giving you a glipse of legs covered in scars, and applied the bandage with practiced ease.
"That is allot better, thank you."
Cecilia said to both you and the young Verbena.

He nodded. "Good."

"My head is spinning as well, I only remembered begause I am food intolerant to eggs, I still eat them but I should not, I get itches." Fran said. "It have just been so much happening but yeah he did."

"There's got to be something we can do with that..."

'If we can open communications with the other teams... allow us to find a way past this log-jam, it might.' Nicole commented. 'Very least, would let us find out if they say, like need support.' 'Which is something which the enemy may be hoping we're thinking.' she retorted after Adley's comment. 'That we'll go in all wanting to be white knights and get to see what our insides look like for our pains. Taking prisoners too.' the large woman here drew herself up squared her shoulders and jaw. 'Needs of the many and all that. Boston? Half-mil, easy. Greater area... at least four.'
"That is a good point mea filius and I will try to avoid having to put inocent lives in danger, but if there is no other choice, I will rather risk one life than well...all of them." Jeffry said darkly he clearly did not like the situation..."While I find myself unable to speak about it in such a...practical way I agree with the young lady."
Jeffry said he had avoided using names since Cecilia had joined the group. "If Larson get her way that can put the entire city if not the entierty of existence in danger, if we have to sacrifice lives to prevent it unfortunatly we will however that will be only as a last resort." The old Hermetic said in a grim tone of voice. "And may the Gods forgive us."

"I am all for not doing what they think we're going to do. That woman could be a problem in another life, if we don't capture her but better her dead and better still her plan stopped because it's not even just that area, it's the entire world," he added, with a raised eyebrow. "The stakes may bear it out if we can't find a better way, but it bore consideration.."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:06 am

Colin grinned, "Rank hath privileges, and as the Handler, I suppose most would be a little reluctant to barge in on you..."

"I am not quite a Prelate but I have a certain rank among the Adsinistrati."
Dalisse said and nodded.
"That and the ship tends to react poorly when someone attack me so while some have...hurt me, they are at least likely to knock on my door before breaking it down."

He nodded, "Maybe I'll become a highwayman again, indeed."

"Indeed perhaps you will."
Dalisse said sounding amused.

He lowered his gaze, "We don't know how much longer Larson is going to stay in the armoury... unleash the gas and we hope for the best. The doomsday clock is ticking... the gas should not cause any actual harm beyond the trauma of being temporarily separated from one's Avatar - if anyone in Jace's lab is already Awakened, I'm inclined to suspect they've already been... traumatized far beyond that... Gods forgive me, but I'll have to rely on our ability to help them later."

Dalisse looked saddened for a moment and she sat down in a chair heavily.
"I will do as you ask Colin and yes anyone in Prelatus Jace's lab are likely to already be badly traumatized if anyone of them are Awakned a bit of pain might be worth it for their freedom...or perhaps I am just justifying thing for myself."
She said and she begun to make several hand gestures and chanting softly in Latin, after a while she stopped and looked at you with some urgency.
"I released the gas, two of the prisoners in the lab reacted to it, what's more though I got the gas into the armory and I heart Larson scream but then I was pushed out, they are on to us now, but if Lady Larson is really down, they will have bigger problems than us, please inform your friends."
The Handler said she was panting from exhaustion and the danger of what she had been doing. As you stood there your phone pinged with a message as if on que and if you check it then it says:

"To: Mr Wainwright
Topic: Gas
Is there any possibility replacing the air in the armory and other areas affected with a gas or waste profuct that will send our enemies to sleep but not kill them?
Be Well
JM"

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

"There's got to be something we can do with that..."

"Well if we could get a wiff of that gas to the queen bitch herself that would be useful if she is not protected, I mean usually I prefer mages and their Avatars as one unit but I will make an exception in Lisa Larson's case."
Fran said and frowned.

"I am all for not doing what they think we're going to do. That woman could be a problem in another life, if we don't capture her but better her dead and better still her plan stopped because it's not even just that area, it's the entire world," he added, with a raised eyebrow. "The stakes may bear it out if we can't find a better way, but it bore consideration.."

Jeffry nodded at this.
"Capturing Larson would be a boon I do not want to deal with her widderslainte at some later point in time but yes stopping her is the most important...so Miss B's plan is worth considering if we can not think of anything else. Hum...when I dabbeled in alchemy there where some substances that would create a gas that would send someone to sleep but not neccesarily kill, perhaps the ship can manufacture such substances and replace the air with this."
The old Hermetic said and frowned as he considered the options before taking his phone out of his pocket and begun typing in a message to Colin.

[Serge] (Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at two in the afternoon.)

A laugh could be heard from beyond the bushes and each of the party member held up their weapons, ready to defend themselves against an attack.

It was Yu Die's turn again and the Akashic apprentice said.

"Vincent jumped off his horse with the crystal sword at the ready and the pirate was not far behind, he was intent on showing everyone who was the better swordsman, the spellcasters summoned up their magick to be ready for whoever had made that dreadful luagh, then from among the trees a old man in a dark robe came walking towards the party. "Your quest ends here heroes!" He said and luaghed again."
It was Liv's turn and Jane translated.
"Jonah created a fireball and cast it towards the old man despite Princess Katie uring caution not to burn the forest down, the old man just lifted his hand and captured the fireball and sent it back towards the heroes, they just had the time to get themselves and the hores out of dodge before the ball hit the ground where they had stood, creating a impressive crater."

(OOC: I will try write a summary and get a new IC thread up today.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:59 am

nth,
[quote]"I am not quite a Prelate but I have a certain rank among the Adsinistrati."
Dalisse said and nodded.
"That and the ship tends to react poorly when someone attack me so while some have...hurt me, they are at least likely to knock on my door before breaking it down."
Colin arched an eyebrow, "Adsinistrati?"

Dalisse looked saddened for a moment and she sat down in a chair heavily.
"I will do as you ask Colin and yes anyone in Prelatus Jace's lab are likely to already be badly traumatized if anyone of them are Awakned a bit of pain might be worth it for their freedom...or perhaps I am just justifying thing for myself."
She said and she begun to make several hand gestures and chanting softly in Latin, after a while she stopped and looked at you with some urgency.
"I released the gas, two of the prisoners in the lab reacted to it, what's more though I got the gas into the armory and I heart Larson scream but then I was pushed out, they are on to us now, but if Lady Larson is really down, they will have bigger problems than us, please inform your friends."
The Handler said she was panting from exhaustion and the danger of what she had been doing.
He nodded, "Thank you... With a little luck, the two Awakened captives in the lab will not be severely traumatized by this... and they'll have the luxury of unconsciousness for a little while, I suspect. Try to keep an eye on things - they can hardly keep you out of the ship's eyes, at least - and rest up for a bit, we'll need all the mental preparation we can get now..."

As you stood there your phone pinged with a message as if on que and if you check it then it says:

"To: Mr Wainwright
Topic: Gas
Is there any possibility replacing the air in the armory and other areas affected with a gas or waste profuct that will send our enemies to sleep but not kill them?
Be Well
JM"
He was raising his phone again as it pinged, and he smiled wryly before replying, 'No longer viable. They seem to have caught on when we managed to slip some of Jace's gas into the armoury. Two of the captives in the lab were Awakened, the lab is sealed for now - the people within will be extricated before the ship leaves - and it seems we managed to get Larson before the Fallen blocked the Handler. The serpent's head is severed; Godspeed. Do not pursue Handler's chamber, we've filled the passageway outside her door with lethal carbon monoxide gas."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:08 pm

Colin arched an eyebrow, "Adsinistrati?"

"It is one of our ranks, right under Prelati. The ranks being Pawn, Nephandus, Adsinistratus, Prelatus, Gileddian, Aswadim."
The old Handler explained.

He nodded, "Thank you... With a little luck, the two Awakened captives in the lab will not be severely traumatized by this... and they'll have the luxury of unconsciousness for a little while, I suspect. Try to keep an eye on things - they can hardly keep you out of the ship's eyes, at least - and rest up for a bit, we'll need all the mental preparation we can get now..."

"They will be traumatized...their Gifts having been thorn out of them."
Dalisse said and she looked down and shivered reembering her own past.
"It is such a horror and I might never forgive myself for this, but it was...necessary unfortunatly."
She said sadly a few green tears rolled down her pale face.
"I have no eyes in the armory but yes where I have eyes I can not be kept out."
She muttered and closed her eyes.
"Will the prisoners be saved before your group leaves?"

He was raising his phone again as it pinged, and he smiled wryly before replying, 'No longer viable. They seem to have caught on when we managed to slip some of Jace's gas into the armoury. Two of the captives in the lab were Awakened, the lab is sealed for now - the people within will be extricated before the ship leaves - and it seems we managed to get Larson before the Fallen blocked the Handler. The serpent's head is severed; Godspeed. Do not pursue Handler's chamber, we've filled the passageway outside her door with lethal carbon monoxide gas."

You got a reply back from Jeffry.
"To: Mr Wainright
From JM
Topic: Are you sure?
Are you sure Larson is down my good man? Are her men still in the armory? Very well we will recover the prisoners before we leave, whatever faction they are of they do not deserve to be left here in such a state. Please keep me apraised of where Larson's forces are located and where they move if possible.
Be Well.
JM"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:25 pm

'If you've got the numbers of at least one person on each team, they've got their cell with them and a signal... I don't see why not.' Nicole replied with a slightly puzzled frown on seeing the Chief's phone.

'That's a problem the future can solve.' Nicole replied to Adley's complaint, giving a dismissive "meh" shrug.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:11 pm

'If you've got the numbers of at least one person on each team, they've got their cell with them and a signal... I don't see why not.' Nicole replied with a slightly puzzled frown on seeing the Chief's phone.

"I do have their number yes but I can only call one of them at the time, but I know my apprentice have made calls to more than one person at the time..."
The old mage said looking both embarashed and a bit helpless, he clearly had no idea how to use his phone past dialling a number and sending a text.

'That's a problem the future can solve.' Nicole replied to Adley's complaint, giving a dismissive "meh" shrug.

"Young lady I am over three hundred years old, with the right magick there can be a whole lot of future for any of us and I would prefer not to have a repeat of this week, if I can avoid it."
Jeffry said sternly.
"Stopping Larson is first priority off course, but if there is a chance to take her a live to stop her for good I will take it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:15 pm

"Well if we could get a wiff of that gas to the queen bitch herself that would be useful if she is not protected, I mean usually I prefer mages and their Avatars as one unit but I will make an exception in Lisa Larson's case." Fran said and frowned

He nodded a bit at that.

"Cell phones are still a bit of a novelty to him," he explained. "Perhaps one of us can assist, sir?" he offered.

"I am still solving problems from the past just for that sort of reason, it became a problem for the future to solve. I wouldn't wish them on any future of ours, unless there wasn't a choice."

"Capturing Larson would be a boon I do not want to deal with her widderslainte at some later point in time but yes stopping her is the most important...so Miss B's plan is worth considering if we can not think of anything else. Hum...when I dabbeled in alchemy there where some substances that would create a gas that would send someone to sleep but not neccesarily kill, perhaps the ship can manufacture such substances and replace the air with this." The old Hermetic said and frowned as he considered the options before taking his phone out of his pocket and begun typing in a message to Colin.

As his pater typed up whatever messages he was sending, he tried to stay somewhat close to Violet as he helped along the prisoner, eyes open for an attack on them.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:29 pm

"Cell phones are still a bit of a novelty to him," he explained. "Perhaps one of us can assist, sir?" he offered.

Jeffry nodded and offered you his phone.
"I would appriciate it mea filius, it is Master Dupre, Master Boz, Miss Aurora Miletti and Adepta Majora Gudjonsdottir are the leaders of the other strike teams."
Your Mentor informed you.

"I am still solving problems from the past just for that sort of reason, it became a problem for the future to solve. I wouldn't wish them on any future of ours, unless there wasn't a choice."

Your Mentor nodded his agreement to this.

As his pater typed up whatever messages he was sending, he tried to stay somewhat close to Violet as he helped along the prisoner, eyes open for an attack on them.

Both Violet and Cecilia seamed to be fine. Jeffry suddenly raised an eyebrow.
"We might have an opening I am waiting for confirmation, but there is a chance that Larson is down."
He said as he glanced at the screen of his phone.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

(OOC: We are at 30 pages again and it is time for a summary and a new IC thread. I am sorry if the summary is a little short, hopefully I will remember to put in the most relevant parts.

Colin continue to talk with Dalisse, for a while they have the company of Brandon a young Nephandus who only want to survive the attack, however when both his sister and his Mentor are killed in the fight he gets pretty upset and Dalisse send him to sleep. Colin have a vision of the future where he sees himself talking with Anna, Kristina and Drake and learn that the Nephandi are going to try to use young Alexandra's blood as a substitute for baby Heyel's after Colin and Dalisse destroyed that vial of blood. Alexandra had lost control and attacked Philippa, draining the life of her unborn child, meaning a bit of the Aswadim's bloodline where in her. The Nephandi try to kidnap Alexandra but Colin manage to talk the Fallen teleporter to give the child vampire to him, and for the teleporter to later abandon ship but telling him what Larson had done with the Labyrinth's real Gilledian, the teleporter's Mentor. For a while it seamed like Colin would have to stake Alexandra to bring her with him to Steelhaven until she could be brought safely back to her family but he managed to find another solution for her and she got to spend the day at Chantry Umbra Gladii in Gary.

Upon learning that Larson and a fair number of her remaining forceres where in the Labyrinth's armory and after some back and forth and learning that Laron could not take the antidote to Jace's gas due to her alaergy of eggs Colin got Dalisse to teleport a bit of the gas into the armory which seam to have worked. This also exposed two Awakned prisoners to the gas but they will be taken care of and saved later.

Nicole and Adley have been having their own problems in the Labyrinth's kitchen, for a while they where pinned down by enemy forces but they managed to win and kill of their enemies, this included Agatha, Alessa's sister who provided many small irritations for the PC party. After they ahd gotten out of the kitchen, with some losses Brian died and Arn got hit by Jace's gas and was teleported home to recover, the PC group moved on, they came the the Labyrinth's punishment room where they where again stuck trying to find and deal with the many Hagalaz traps in there, that was until they met Cecilia a hedge wizard pawn who surrendered in order to get a chance to live, she have been guiding the group through the traps, unfortunatly with Larson in the armory a new issue have arrosen, one that might be over now that the woman herself might have been hit by Jace's gas, though she still have her men there causing a problem and there is still the issue of the spirits, vampires and other Nephandi roaming around in the labyrinth.

Serge have been spending time with the mage girls, playing games of hiding toys to be found and now he is taking part in shared storytelling session with them.

Tane have set up a meeting with a very old Garou shaman in the hope the woman might be able to help him find a way to cleanse Fallen Avatars, and now he is with Master Dupre's strike team facing the Fallen Hagalaz and her minnions in the Labyrinth's library, the powerful Cultist are proving to be hard to kill though, but something new have drawn her attention.

Sorry for the quick summary I ended up with a bit to do today and so I thought it would be better to get the new thread going that to spend allot fo time on the summary.

Everyone gets 2 exp for this thread.

Here is the link to the new thread: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t151-lisa-larsons-end-death-in-the-walls-and-babysitting-mage-girls-ic-thread-26#20472 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30