Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magey hair pins

5 posters

Go down

Magey hair pins Empty Magey hair pins

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:00 pm

It got crafty and unmade these hair pins, because everything can be a hair toy with a bit of glue. Very Happy

Magey hair pins 20180212
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Magey hair pins Empty Re: Magey hair pins

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:42 pm

Those look really cool!

Although after reading all of the stuff that the Nephandi are doing, my first thought when I saw those were how neat it would be as a Nephandi weapon. Some sort of mind parasite that digs into your skull and messes with your brain Razz.

It even has their name on it! It's perfect!
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:45 pm

Hehehe well that would be a Nephandi thing to create and they would make for good parasites. Razz
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:56 pm

Heh... none of the PC's have long enough hair... speaking of which, what is Nicole's? Some form of shaved Pixie cut or something?
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:00 pm

You will have to decide on Nicol's hairstyle but if it is the same as the avatar picture you are using then some sort of shaved pixie variation yes. And no none of the Cabal members have long hair even Bee have short hair.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:50 pm

Hey, with some life magick everyone can have long enough hair for Nephandi mind parasite hair pins!
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:03 pm

Nick's an auto mechanic. Long hair is just asking for trouble. Plus, people can grab it.

Though that makes me think... perhaps I should change avatars after every downtime?
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:14 am

Nice hairsticks, yeah maybe they would all be enchanted beads of tass!

re: Nicole's haircut, if it is pixie or shorter to buzzed at the back, it could be considered a variation of Chelsea in the US (in the old punk lingo), or an assymetrical pixie crop/feathercut in US and in other places. I like to change avatars once in a while. Lol, the last time I did for Adley was when hellweek really kicked in. I might change it again if he lives through it.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:21 pm

From what I remember, it's buzzed all 'round except the top.

But there's nothing stopping me simply changing avatars; the faceclaim is a slightly-famous MMA fighter, so there's enough pics floating about. Who quite inadvertently has the same personality as Nicole does [according to an old RP'ing crony of mine].
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Long hair as a mechanic is asking for trouble unless it is long enough to put it into a secure bun, then it is pretty safe.

Well if you feel your character have changed her apperance so a new avatar picture would be a good idea then go for it but it is not neccesary if you have one you are happy with.

It seams Strife knows allot more of what short hairstyles are called than I do. I can name allot of buns and braids but I am not that good with short hairstyles though I have had short hair in the past.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:08 pm

xD after an unfortunate experience bleaching my hair I had to buzz most of it down except for some fringe. So I was told it was a Chelsea cut.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:20 pm

Heh. Bet that scenario has happened to Nick at least once...

I once had to do a #1 shave on mine when I did a 'red temporary dye' and then learned it was #1 permanent, #2 bubblegum pink and #3 school photos were next week.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:32 pm

...Ah, yes, unfortunate bleaching incidents.
That was frickin' awful; the color did not look good on me. Razz
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:58 pm

whups!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:09 pm

I once had to do a #1 shave on mine when I did a 'red temporary dye' and then learned it was #1 permanent, #2 bubblegum pink and #3 school photos were next week.

That sounds like the plot of a family friendly sitcom Razz
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:29 pm

Magey hair pins Im000010
Bad bleach job, case in point - 15 years later, I still get the occasional heebie-jeebies over it. Razz
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:36 pm

It gets better!

I looked like a utter illiterate thug with said #1 shave [childhood accident means I've got a load of head scarring] so I got a friend to 'borrow' one of the wigs from the drama cupboard, which I wore for the photo.

It was only *after* said photos came back that people noticed I was in fact wearing a black, Beatles-esque moptop...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:59 pm

I feel a sense of solidarity now that it wasn't just me that this happened to with regards to bleaching xD I'm not sure I have any pictures of me with that cut but when they say don't process twice at home, though for serious they mean it? I turned my hair into mush. I had to go to a wedding and be in the party. The bride was not pleased at the surprise xD  Good try on borrowing a wig, even if it didn't quite work lol.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:03 am

Yeah, I didn't get bleached at home - I did it at a hair salon.
After about double the recommended time with the bleaching solution doing its work, the hairdresser started worrying about lasting damage to my scalp. (No damage took place - I've got a tough noggin.) Still, I've got WAY too much green in my hair for it to get bleached right... :/
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:10 am

Well, it was a whole year photo [some c100 people] so it's not instantly noticeable. Which is how I got away with it.

And I will admit, I do give a little smile on thinking that random people in years and years to come will look at that picture in the waiting room, realise the moptop and wonder why...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:47 pm

That is not how you bleach hair blond, one can not go from dark blond/ light brown to betina blond in one session, one have to slowly lighten hair over several sessions or it will be fried and often will turn up green.

I have never bleached my hair I have however tried to get a perm, I had a bob at the time however my hair is pin streight, and each hair is thick enough to slice cheese with so I went to a heairdress right before the confirmation I never had (My family is not Christian and at the time I had been Pagan for five years already and I am not baptized so I did not want to have a church confirmation and the civil one just seamed like bullshit without any meaning to me so I just had a sort of coming of age party.) Anyway I had to get a perm done twice for it to hold and even then it only held for two weeks before it was pin streight again. I did have Annie curls for my coming of age party though. I can see if I can find a picture of that when I next visit my mother. It was not flattering but I wanted curls dammit.

Nicole I am sure you where cute with a mop top. I would have gone with the scars with the right cut that can look pretty badass. Very Happy

I do not think I have done to much crazy things with my hair, I had a short hairdo once it did not work out as I have allot of cow licks so my hair just stood in all directions. Other than that I have had depressive periods and not cared for my hair and had to have three hairdressers spend five hours untangeling it...twice...but it was not damanged when done. I lost one lock of hair one of the times but that was not noticable.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down