Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:25 pm

[Adley and Nicole] Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth 2 30 in the afternoon.)

If Jeffry where shaken by the sound the spirits where making he was not showing it, his hands where moving and he had a focused, perhaps a bit to focused look in his eyes as he mumbeled on something. Tears where rolling down Fran's cheeks but she was aiming her weapon at the spirits clearly intending to fight. Thorn stabbed his dagger into his own leg, skillfully avoiding anything important as he slightly twisted the blade, using the pain to bring him back to the here and now. Ty looked confused but he was on his feet. Darrian looked rather shaken and Theodora where muttereing angrily to herself as she begun to work some sort of spell as well. Cecilia stood there crying in the middle of the hallway and Francis where shaking his head in confusion, everyone else where on the floor, covering their ears with their hands and groaning, overwalmed by the sound of the pain spirits screaming.

[Serge] (At Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

Serge drew the young girl getting tangled up in the rope. She tried futilely to break free of her binds to no avail. It seemed that the more she struggled the more she got tangles up.

Each of the party members gathered around their now-trapped foe, wanting to see who had nearly bested all of them on speed alone.

Rosa took her turn and said.
"The pirate helped Princess Katie back to her feet while Dr Moonlight rushed to Lilywater's side to help her wounded friend. "We should kill her and be done with it." The priate said and Princess Katie shook her head. "No she is helpless now and besides she might have information to help us on our way." The cat princess declared."
Cava took over.
"While wounded Princess Katie walked up to the bound girl and asked. "What are your name? Cooperate with us and you have my word you will not be harmed." The captive only luaged at the princess though. "I am Bridget and you will get nothing from me, I serve the darkness and you might have bested me heroes but you will never get past the final challange, the sacred flower will never be yours buwahahahahaha!"
Cava giggeled and jumped up and down in her chair as she described the captive's defiance.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:04 pm

Rosa took her turn and said.
"The pirate helped Princess Katie back to her feet while Dr Moonlight rushed to Lilywater's side to help her wounded friend. "We should kill her and be done with it." The priate said and Princess Katie shook her head. "No she is helpless now and besides she might have information to help us on our way." The cat princess declared."

Serge's depiction of the scene was a bit more darker than he had originally intended. He had drawn the pirate holding a pistol right up against the red-haired girl's forehead and asking the princess if he could shoot her.

Princess Katie shook her head and looked slightly disturbed by the pirates willingless to shoot a helpless foe point-blank in the head.

Cava took over.
"While wounded Princess Katie walked up to the bound girl and asked. "What are your name? Cooperate with us and you have my word you will not be harmed." The captive only luaged at the princess though. "I am Bridget and you will get nothing from me, I serve the darkness and you might have bested me heroes but you will never get past the final challange, the sacred flower will never be yours buwahahahahaha!"
Cava giggeled and jumped up and down in her chair as she described the captive's defiance.

Serge thoroughly enjoyed Cava's enthusiasm and used her as a reference when he drew the defiant captive. Just as Cava jumped up and down, he drew Bridget jumping similarly (though still heavily restrained by the rope) as she mocked the heroes and told them that they would never get past the final challenge.

In the background, Alexa quietly remarked on how despite declaring that she would not give them any information, Bridget had already given the party her name, who she worked for, and the fact that she had knowledge on the final challenge.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:25 pm

Seeing that most of the group were still active, Nicole focused on her annoyance, attempting to block out the sounds and opened fire on the enemy.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:08 pm

[Adley and Nicole] Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth 2 30 in the afternoon.)

The sound the spirits made that endless scream where in a way not just sound, you felt it in your bones, focusing on being anoyed did help focusing you in the here and now though.

(OOC: I will let everyone react once Strife have had a chance to reply.)

[Serge] (At Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

Serge thoroughly enjoyed Cava's enthusiasm and used her as a reference when he drew the defiant captive. Just as Cava jumped up and down, he drew Bridget jumping similarly (though still heavily restrained by the rope) as she mocked the heroes and told them that they would never get past the final challenge.

In the background, Alexa quietly remarked on how despite declaring that she would not give them any information, Bridget had already given the party her name, who she worked for, and the fact that she had knowledge on the final challenge.

It was Yu Die's turn.
"The commentes from Alexa that she had already revealed some information seamed to annoy Bridget but she did not reply to any of the other questions that the party where asking her, where was the third obstacle, what powers did they have, what did the darkness want, why where the darkness attacking Unicornia, none of those questions where answered by more than a leer."
It was Liv's turn and as usual Jane translated for her.
"Princess Katie tried to ask questions as well, politely and kindly but it did not help, Jonah walked over to the captive and gave her his most winning smile but all Bridgit said was "Sorry, you might be a pretty thing boy, but I prefer girls." Sulking Jonah stepped out of the way, he was not used to his seductions failing."
This made everyone around the table luagh at poor Jonah's expense.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:18 pm

It was Yu Die's turn.
"The commentes from Alexa that she had already revealed some information seamed to annoy Bridget but she did not reply to any of the other questions that the party where asking her, where was the third obstacle, what powers did they have, what did the darkness want, why where the darkness attacking Unicornia, none of those questions where answered by more than a leer."

Serge drew a final picture of Bridget refusing to look at any of the heroes, like an angered child who refused to answer their parents questions.

It was Liv's turn and as usual Jane translated for her.
"Princess Katie tried to ask questions as well, politely and kindly but it did not help, Jonah walked over to the captive and gave her his most winning smile but all Bridgit said was "Sorry, you might be a pretty thing boy, but I prefer girls." Sulking Jonah stepped out of the way, he was not used to his seductions failing."
This made everyone around the table luagh at poor Jonah's expense.

Serge drew the humorous of a confidant Jonah walking up to Bridget, hands in his pocket and his hair slicked back with a toothy grin completing his debonair look. Serge gave his own little chuckle as he drew the following scene of Jonah being firmly rejected and walking back to the laughter of Vincent and the Pirate who had thoroughly enjoyed his failure.

Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:13 pm

Serge drew the humorous of a confidant Jonah walking up to Bridget, hands in his pocket and his hair slicked back with a toothy grin completing his debonair look. Serge gave his own little chuckle as he drew the following scene of Jonah being firmly rejected and walking back to the laughter of Vincent and the Pirate who had thoroughly enjoyed his failure.

Jane took her turn and said.
"As amused as the pirate was at Jonah's failure to seduce Bridget he got a dark look in is eyes and asked how they where now going to get the girl to talk. Princess Katie though said she would not sign of on any violence being done towards a helpless captive, and when Bridget just would not cooperate she cast the same spell as she had on the dark wizard enounctered earlier and a small, red furred kitten ran away from the rope who had bound her and into the forest, the spell would keep Bridget as a kitten for a week or so, that way she would not be able to bother the party again."
It was Rosa's turn.
"Jonah was rather miffed as the party rode on, how could he have been rejected? The path grew darker and darker as they continued. At the end of the day the seven friends got to a old hanging brindge crossing a deep ravine, the party stopped and looked at the bridge, far from sure it would be safe to cross."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:50 pm

Jane took her turn and said.
"As amused as the pirate was at Jonah's failure to seduce Bridget he got a dark look in is eyes and asked how they where now going to get the girl to talk. Princess Katie though said she would not sign of on any violence being done towards a helpless captive, and when Bridget just would not cooperate she cast the same spell as she had on the dark wizard enounctered earlier and a small, red furred kitten ran away from the rope who had bound her and into the forest, the spell would keep Bridget as a kitten for a week or so, that way she would not be able to bother the party again."

With a *poof* of pink mist the human Bridget disappeared and in her place was cat-Bridget who looked startled at her new form before dashing rapidly back into the forest.

It was Rosa's turn.
"Jonah was rather miffed as the party rode on, how could he have been rejected? The path grew darker and darker as they continued. At the end of the day the seven friends got to a old hanging brindge crossing a deep ravine, the party stopped and looked at the bridge, far from sure it would be safe to cross."

Jonah was complaining rather loudly as the party continued riding along much to the irritation of Vincent and the pirate who were riding right next to him. It was funny when it happened but the novelty had worn off and now his complaining was getting on their nerves, which was exactly what Jonah was hoping for.

For the last scene Serge drew the large bridge and the massive chasm that it overlooked. It looked like it came right out of an action movie. The bridge was in such a shamble that it looked as if it were almost begging someone to attempt to cross it just so it could break in a spectacular fashion.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:44 am

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2ish]
"Yes they would be overjoyed to learn their rank among us, I doubt anyone would like to say it to their face though."
Dalisse said and she smiled just a little.
Colin smirked, "Oh, I rather think I would like to say it to their faces... in a sufficient roundabout way so as to not make it explicitly clear to anyone but them that I was, in fact, referring to them."

"I did not want to hurt those two prisoners...but I did and no it do not make it any better but at least the prisoners will be given care when this is all done, it will not be to long before their Faunts are returned to them, but I still feel horrible for what I did."
The Handler said softly.
He nodded and laid a hand gently on Dalisse's shoulder, squeezing ever so lightly, "I know... I hoped for the longest they would be unaffected. I will speak with them, and explain why it was necessary, and hope they will forgive us..."

"Brandon's brother are there he have the same rank as me, but he is just what the Traditions would call and Adept so it is unlikely the others would follow him. Then there is Jamie Lebronte a Master of the Art, he is one of Prelatus Jace's apprentices, those are the ones I noticed."
Dalisse said.
"But there are quite a few pepole in the armory...wait...someone is coming out, one person, a scout then...yes it is one of the apprentices...."
The handler said and frowned.
He arched an eyebrow, "How is his posture? Where does he seem to be heading?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:44 am

Jonah was complaining rather loudly as the party continued riding along much to the irritation of Vincent and the pirate who were riding right next to him. It was funny when it happened but the novelty had worn off and now his complaining was getting on their nerves, which was exactly what Jonah was hoping for.

For the last scene Serge drew the large bridge and the massive chasm that it overlooked. It looked like it came right out of an action movie. The bridge was in such a shamble that it looked as if it were almost begging someone to attempt to cross it just so it could break in a spectacular fashion.

It was Cava's turn again.
"Vincent got off his horse and he looked down into the ravine and at the bridge, looking skeptical. "We might be able to cross but not the horses and especially not that." He said and pointed at the robot unicorn and then Dr Moonlight informed him that her steed what not a that."
Yu Die took over and said.
"Jonah told the party he could levitate the group and their horses over the ravine to safety but he could not levitate himself and would have to cross the bridge himself, something he was not looking foward to as he did not like heights, not one bit."

[Colin] (Talking with Dalisse in the Labyrinth at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

Colin smirked, "Oh, I rather think I would like to say it to their faces... in a sufficient roundabout way so as to not make it explicitly clear to anyone but them that I was, in fact, referring to them."

"Now that I would like to see Colin."
Dalisse said sounding amused.
"Though I suspect that insulting the twins might earn you two powerful enemies, which might be a dangerous thing."

He nodded and laid a hand gently on Dalisse's shoulder, squeezing ever so lightly, "I know... I hoped for the longest they would be unaffected. I will speak with them, and explain why it was necessary, and hope they will forgive us..."

Dalisse's shoulder felt as if the bones where made of the finest porcelain and might shatter at a rough touch, the Handler gave you a sad look and nodded.
"Will you see to it that they are given the care they need Colin and check in on them now and again to see how they are doing?"
She requested.

He arched an eyebrow, "How is his posture? Where does he seem to be heading?"

"He looks rather nervous and he is moving cautiously through the hallways on his way towards the auto show team."
Dalisse said and frowned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:18 am

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2ish]
"Now that I would like to see Colin."
Dalisse said sounding amused.
"Though I suspect that insulting the twins might earn you two powerful enemies, which might be a dangerous thing."
Colin nodded, "Well, I'm already off their Christmas card list, I expect, so it would probably add or subtract very little... I, ah, stalled an attempted... ritual by insinuating to the Quaesitor in charge that the lady of the twins in question might have an Avatar fragment stuck in her Avatar, affecting her judgment and thus potentially rendering her unfit to work. She had to get an examination for that, you know."

Dalisse's shoulder felt as if the bones where made of the finest porcelain and might shatter at a rough touch, the Handler gave you a sad look and nodded.
"Will you see to it that they are given the care they need Colin and check in on them now and again to see how they are doing?"
She requested.
He nodded, "For as long as they are within my reach, I will look after their well-being. The same, of course, goes for the other prisoners there - powers or not, they'll need help."

"He looks rather nervous and he is moving cautiously through the hallways on his way towards the auto show team."
He nodded, "Possibly sent to parlay, then."
He quickly tapped a message to Morgan, 'One Fallen approaching you - appears nervous rather than aggressive. May be an attempt to parlay.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:31 am

Colin nodded, "Well, I'm already off their Christmas card list, I expect, so it would probably add or subtract very little... I, ah, stalled an attempted... ritual by insinuating to the Quaesitor in charge that the lady of the twins in question might have an Avatar fragment stuck in her Avatar, affecting her judgment and thus potentially rendering her unfit to work. She had to get an examination for that, you know."

"Ah...the woman is probably not to fond of you then."
Dalisse said and grinned then she turned serious.
"How are the victim of the...attemnted ritual doing did you manage to delay it?"

He nodded, "For as long as they are within my reach, I will look after their well-being. The same, of course, goes for the other prisoners there - powers or not, they'll need help."

"You are right off course, they all need help after what they have been through. And thank you Colin for agreeing to looking in on them now and again."
Dalisse said and smiled.

He nodded, "Possibly sent to parlay, then."
He quickly tapped a message to Morgan, 'One Fallen approaching you - appears nervous rather than aggressive. May be an attempt to parlay.'

"It is possible that the rest are desperate enough, with Lady Larson down they want to try to find some way out of it...I guess there are little chance that the Traditionalists will accept such a parley if that is the plan of the apprentice moving in their direction?"
Dalisse said and sigh.

You got a reply back from Jeffry:
"To: Mr Wainwright
Thank you for the heads up, please continue to keep me posted.
Be Well
JM"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:14 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2.30PM]
"Ah...the woman is probably not to fond of you then."
Dalisse said and grinned then she turned serious.
"How are the victim of the...attemnted ritual doing did you manage to delay it?"
Colin smiled thinly, "I managed to buy a few more minutes... Not enough to prevent the ritual from starting, but enough to let my Cabalmate come back with the evidence to overturn the sentence before... too much damage had been done. Two fragments were cut loose... I hold them, for now. They will be returned as soon as possible. The dear girl is on the mend."

"You are right off course, they all need help after what they have been through. And thank you Colin for agreeing to looking in on them now and again."
Dalisse said and smiled.
He nodded, "I would have anyway."

"It is possible that the rest are desperate enough, with Lady Larson down they want to try to find some way out of it...I guess there are little chance that the Traditionalists will accept such a parley if that is the plan of the apprentice moving in their direction?"
Dalisse said and sigh.

You got a reply back from Jeffry:
"To: Mr Wainwright
Thank you for the heads up, please continue to keep me posted.
Be Well
JM"
He nodded thoughtfully, "The top priority is Larson and her loyal Prelati, and to stop Larson's plans. Everyone else is a secondary priority. It might be possible for at least some of the Fallen to make their escape while we are busy securing the priority targets..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:33 pm

Colin smiled thinly, "I managed to buy a few more minutes... Not enough to prevent the ritual from starting, but enough to let my Cabalmate come back with the evidence to overturn the sentence before... too much damage had been done. Two fragments were cut loose... I hold them, for now. They will be returned as soon as possible. The dear girl is on the mend."

"I am glad to hear the woman will make it, poor thing she must be terrified out of her wits."
"Damned ritual, if I ever become powerful enough I will...destroy it's platonic ideal and by that destroying the ritual itself."
She promised darkly.

He nodded, "I would have anyway."

"Yes I suspect you would have."
Dalisse said and she managed a small smile.

He nodded thoughtfully, "The top priority is Larson and her loyal Prelati, and to stop Larson's plans. Everyone else is a secondary priority. It might be possible for at least some of the Fallen to make their escape while we are busy securing the priority targets..."

"That would at least ease my guilt at betraying my Labyrinth, all those killed and captured, that is on me, it is my fault if some of them can escape then that at least will make it a little less horrible."
The Handler muttered softly.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:49 pm

It was Cava's turn again.
"Vincent got off his horse and he looked down into the ravine and at the bridge, looking skeptical. "We might be able to cross but not the horses and especially not that." He said and pointed at the robot unicorn and then Dr Moonlight informed him that her steed what not a that."
Yu Die took over and said.
"Jonah told the party he could levitate the group and their horses over the ravine to safety but he could not levitate himself and would have to cross the bridge himself, something he was not looking foward to as he did not like heights, not one bit."

Serge drew the ravine in greater detail, showing how deep and cavernous it was. Moss and other plant life ran down the sides and seemed disappear into the darkness which obfuscated the bottom of the ravine.

Ideas were passed around and the species of horses were argued amongst the party members until Jonah came up with his levitation idea, frowning at the fact that if they went with that idea he would be on his own as he crossed the bridge.

Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:54 pm

[Dalisse's Chamber, 2.30 PM]
"I am glad to hear the woman will make it, poor thing she must be terrified out of her wits."
"Damned ritual, if I ever become powerful enough I will...destroy it's platonic ideal and by that destroying the ritual itself."
She promised darkly.
Colin nodded, "She's remarkably brave and strong, but she's still badly hurt by the experience... I know she will recover magnificently and quickly, though."
He smiled thinly, "And I wish you the best of luck with that."

"That would at least ease my guilt at betraying my Labyrinth, all those killed and captured, that is on me, it is my fault if some of them can escape then that at least will make it a little less horrible."
The Handler muttered softly.
He nodded, then winked slyly, "Quite... You know, I would have no way of knowing whether you were to sneak a few people out undetected, even if I sit right here. I might notice your attention is out in the ship somewhere, but I can't tell whether you're helping my people navigate more quickly toward the Caul, or if you're helping the Pawns and lower-ranking Fallen slip out the back door..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:06 pm

Colin nodded, "She's remarkably brave and strong, but she's still badly hurt by the experience... I know she will recover magnificently and quickly, though."
He smiled thinly, "And I wish you the best of luck with that."

"Is this the Cabalmate of yours that you told me about Colin?"
Dalisse asked.
"Poor girl I hope she will as you say recover quickly."
She said ernestly.
"As for the...platonic ideal...we will see what I can do about that eventually."

He nodded, then winked slyly, "Quite... You know, I would have no way of knowing whether you were to sneak a few people out undetected, even if I sit right here. I might notice your attention is out in the ship somewhere, but I can't tell whether you're helping my people navigate more quickly toward the Caul, or if you're helping the Pawns and lower-ranking Fallen slip out the back door..."

That made the old Handler smile a little.
"Perhaps...some of the less important members of the Labyrinth will be able to escape, perhaps so indeed."
She said sounding a bit relieved.
"If the change should offer itself."

Serge drew the ravine in greater detail, showing how deep and cavernous it was. Moss and other plant life ran down the sides and seemed disappear into the darkness which obfuscated the bottom of the ravine.

Ideas were passed around and the species of horses were argued amongst the party members until Jonah came up with his levitation idea, frowning at the fact that if they went with that idea he would be on his own as he crossed the bridge.

Liv took over with Jane's help as usual.
"Jonah begun a mighty spell as he one by one lifted his friends and the steeds over the ravine, some of the horses got scared but everyone got over to the other side safely, then it was Jonah's turn and he had to cross the rickety bridge on food, the mage took a deep breath and tested the bridge with his foot, as the ropes held he took a tenative step onto the bridge."
Jane took over and said.
"The bridge swung in the light wind and the mage was holding onto the ropes for dear life, he had never in his life been so scared as he begun to cross the trikety old rope bridge, and then behind him he heard a rope snapping behind him..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:05 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30PM]
"Is this the Cabalmate of yours that you told me about Colin?"
Dalisse asked.
"Poor girl I hope she will as you say recover quickly."
She said ernestly.
"As for the...platonic ideal...we will see what I can do about that eventually."
Colin nodded, "She is strong... surprisingly so... and she's got the best Avatar healer in the Traditions at hand to help."

That made the old Handler smile a little.
"Perhaps...some of the less important members of the Labyrinth will be able to escape, perhaps so indeed."
She said sounding a bit relieved.
"If the change should offer itself."
He smiled, "Just remember, what I don't know won't hurt them."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:19 pm

The wave of misery hit him, worse was the pain he'd caused others, or pain he's seen other suffer, those that he cared about than even the agony that he had suffered, or Dylan or Erjne. He stood a moment, stock still, anguish washing through him and then started to try to fight it. He shook his head, as if that would shake out the feelings but it didn't. He'd just have to endure them, somehow...

// sorry, I came down with the flu - I went into work and within 2 hours was like, uh oh...and couldn't go home. When I got home I just took some medicine and went to bed. A bit better today though at least. Maybe it's a cold?

ooc2: initiative: dex+wits=6 + 1d10=5 = 11

Last edited by s7trif3 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:21 pm

Liv took over with Jane's help as usual.
"Jonah begun a mighty spell as he one by one lifted his friends and the steeds over the ravine, some of the horses got scared but everyone got over to the other side safely, then it was Jonah's turn and he had to cross the rickety bridge on food, the mage took a deep breath and tested the bridge with his foot, as the ropes held he took a tenative step onto the bridge."

Serge drew the epic scene of Jonah casting the spell. The debonair mage raised his arms and his eyes glowed a frightening shade of blue. The same sigils that he had used to control the weather now began to appear all around him and began glowing brighter and birghter.

The winds responded to his spell and began to swirl dangerously around the party, threatening to knock one of them over. However with expert precision, Jonah commanded the winds to pick up and carry each of his party members over to the over side of the ravine.

When his spell was over he was noticably exhaustes, a bead of sweat could be seen forming on how forehead.

Jane took over and said.
"The bridge swung in the light wind and the mage was holding onto the ropes for dear life, he had never in his life been so scared as he begun to cross the trikety old rope bridge, and then behind him he heard a rope snapping behind him..."

In true comic book fashion, Serge drew the words SNAP in bright bold lettering coming from Jonah, who upon hearing the deadly noised snapped his head back to see what had happened.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:48 pm

Colin nodded, "She is strong... surprisingly so... and she's got the best Avatar healer in the Traditions at hand to help."

"That is good to hear, it sounds like she is in the best of hands then."
Dalisse said softly.

He smiled, "Just remember, what I don't know won't hurt them."

The Handler gave a conspiratory grin.
"I will remember that."
She said.

In true comic book fashion, Serge drew the words SNAP in bright bold lettering coming from Jonah, who upon hearing the deadly noised snapped his head back to see what had happened.

It was Rosa's turn and the young Cultist continued the story.
"Jonah swallowed hard, for one moment he was frozen in terror as he saw one of the ropes holding the rope bridge hanging loose, then he snapped out of his stupor and started running, the mage ran for his life as he heard another snapping sound behind him,, and another and then finally all he could do was hang on for dear life as the bridge campa apart completely and swung towards the side Jonah's friends where now on."
Cava took over and said.
"Jonah screamed as he svung, but he managed to hold on with a grunt as the bridge hit the cliff side. "You have to climb Jonah! Climb!" The other heroes said and the handsome mage started climbing, and with his heart in his throat he finally reached to top of the cliff ad he promised never to walk on a bridge ever again in his life."

The wave of misery hit him, worse was the pain he'd caused others, or pain he's seen other suffer, those that he cared about than even the agony that he had suffered, or Dylan or Erjne. He stood a moment, stock still, anguish washing through him and then started to try to fight it. He shook his head, as if that would shake out the feelings but it didn't. He'd just have to endure them, somehow...

"All of the memories that cry are bringing forth...they are true, accept them and move forward that is the only way."
You heard your Avatar's voice from deep inside of your soul and felt her flame warm you, even as the pain spirit's screams where making you feel cold as ice. You heard your Mentor chanting, a spell of banishment once he got the working done, which would take a little bit of time. Fran fired at the spirit without eyes and it shiddered as the bullet hit it.
"We need to give Master Morgan time to banish these pieces of shit!"
You heard Theodora shout as he released a bolt of lightening at the two spirits.

(OOC: Well then Jeffry, Theodora and Fran are faster than Adley but he can react rather quickly. I hope you get better soon, it could be a cold or flue like symptoms, a flu is often more serious and takes longer to recover from, but flu like symptoms can become an actual flu if you are not careful so take care of yourself and do not worry about the game focus on getting well.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:58 pm

It was Rosa's turn and the young Cultist continued the story.
"Jonah swallowed hard, for one moment he was frozen in terror as he saw one of the ropes holding the rope bridge hanging loose, then he snapped out of his stupor and started running, the mage ran for his life as he heard another snapping sound behind him,, and another and then finally all he could do was hang on for dear life as the bridge campa apart completely and swung towards the side Jonah's friends where now on."

Serge drew each of the ropes connecting the bridge, snapping in quick succession as the handsome mage began running comically towards the end. A horrified look was clearly on his face as he ran for his very life.

His running was in vain as one side of the bridge collapsed entirely and Jonah, in true Tarzan fashion, swung across holding on for dear life.

Cava took over and said.
"Jonah screamed as he svung, but he managed to hold on with a grunt as the bridge hit the cliff side. "You have to climb Jonah! Climb!" The other heroes said and the handsome mage started climbing, and with his heart in his throat he finally reached to top of the cliff ad he promised never to walk on a bridge ever again in his life."

Serge drew Jonah climbing like a madman, eventually reaching the top to his worried friends. Dr Moonlight began her working healing the minor scratches Jonah had received during his ordeal. Jonah was silently shuddering and in a thought bubble drawn next to him was a picture of an animated bridge monster eating him alive.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:13 pm

"All of the memories that cry are bringing forth...they are true, accept them and move forward that is the only way." You heard your Avatar's voice from deep inside of your soul and felt her flame warm you, even as the pain spirit's screams where making you feel cold as ice.

It was true - as the memories were, that's why they were so impactful. He tried to do as advised, it wasn't easy, but he tried to accept that all this had happened and that he'd witnessed or participated in what he was now being reminded of. Each time some new, horrible agony was highlighted, he accepted that it had happened. As fast as he was able, he drew the flyswatter out to try to help with hands that felt cold and clumsy upon hearing Theodora's call for help.

// whups make that initiative 10, forgot to subtract one sorry

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:05 pm

It was true - as the memories were, that's why they were so impactful. He tried to do as advised, it wasn't easy, but he tried to accept that all this had happened and that he'd witnessed or participated in what he was now being reminded of. Each time some new, horrible agony was highlighted, he accepted that it had happened. As fast as he was able, he drew the flyswatter out to try to help with hands that felt cold and clumsy upon hearing Theodora's call for help.

You pulled out the fly swatter, the spirits continued to scream, one of them reached out toward towards Francis and the younf Flambeau collapsed in pain on the ground howling in agony.

Do you do something with the fly swatter or do you only hold it at the ready?"

Serge drew Jonah climbing like a madman, eventually reaching the top to his worried friends. Dr Moonlight began her working healing the minor scratches Jonah had received during his ordeal. Jonah was silently shuddering and in a thought bubble drawn next to him was a picture of an animated bridge monster eating him alive.

Yu Die took her turn at the storytelling.
"After a few moments to catch his breath Jonah got to his feet and told the rest he was ok and that they had to continue, they ahd to get to the sacred flower so they could help the poor pepole of Unicornia."
Liv took her turn and Jane translated.
"The party got back onto their spooked horses and continued to ride deeper and deeper into the forest, it was nearing the end of the day and soon our heroes would have to find a place to camp, then suddenly they saw a eerie green light in front of them, the eerie green light of the darkness."

(OOC: Sorry about the short post I have to run I am going to the cinema to see Tomb Raider.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:36 pm

[Dalisse's Chamber, 2:30]
"That is good to hear, it sounds like she is in the best of hands then."
Dalisse said softly.
Colin nodded, "None better."

The Handler gave a conspiratory grin.
"I will remember that."
She said.
He smiled, "Now, the chap slinking toward the auto shop team with fear and trepidation... how do things look on that end?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:38 am

Yu Die took her turn at the storytelling.
"After a few moments to catch his breath Jonah got to his feet and told the rest he was ok and that they had to continue, they ahd to get to the sacred flower so they could help the poor pepole of Unicornia."
Liv took her turn and Jane translated.
"The party got back onto their spooked horses and continued to ride deeper and deeper into the forest, it was nearing the end of the day and soon our heroes would have to find a place to camp, then suddenly they saw a eerie green light in front of them, the eerie green light of the darkness."

Serge's hands were a blue as he quickly drew the scene. Each of the party members galloping along on their horses. As they ventured deeper and deeper the forest around them became rife with more and more vegetation.

Eventually an eerie green light shown on all of the heroes and each of them turned to see what new trial they had to face this time.

(OOC: Hope you enjoy the movie Anja!)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next