Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 26 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Warpmind Wed May 02, 2018 10:57 am

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30ish]
"If you can find a way to do that Mr Wainwright I am all for it, the problem is that time know no morality, if redirected with will take the path of least resistence to recreate as similar a situation as the original as it could, let us say you go back in time and stop a father of three from getting shot in a robbery, then chances are that time will find another man, another father of three where his death will not alter much and he will get shot instead, there are ways to lead these redirections but I do not know how, I only remember my teacher talking about it."
Harmony said.
Colin pondered, "I might wish a word with your Mentor in that regard... I will accept just about any help I can get to diminish the suffering that leaks out from this timeline shift."

Heather giggeled at that.
"He sounds wonderful Sir."
He said and Dalisse smiled.
"He is, and once we return to the Deep he will be happy again, then all will be as it should."
The Handler said.
He just smiled, pondering the next step.

((OOC: Yeah, it does get a little loud in places. And that's just the movie. The audience can get louder. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 26 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 02, 2018 11:33 am

[Colin] (Speaking with Dalisse at the Labyrinth 3 in the afternoon.)

Colin pondered, "I might wish a word with your Mentor in that regard... I will accept just about any help I can get to diminish the suffering that leaks out from this timeline shift."

"I can give you his name and his phone number. I do not have much contact with him these days, he do not approve of my relationship with Heather. Whatever done in the bedroom he would be ok with but when it is a lifestyle, he find it foul."
Harmony said and you could hear her frown over the phone.

He just smiled, pondering the next step.

"So you live in Boston Mr Wainwright is your Chantry nice?"
Heather asked politely to make conversation.

[Serge] (In the make shift infirmary at 3 in the afternoon.)

"Damn those men in black." Serge said with a smile, shaking his fist at the sky in a joking manner. "I'm sure I'd have a lot of fun in Horizon. Especially from what I've been hearing about it."

Arn smiled a little.
"Hum...well I know the Chantry will have to send several members to Horizon shortly to deal with several legal issues, perhaps you can talk some of the higher ups into letting you tag along."
He suggjested.

"Of course it's not acceptable. If it was up to me that rite wouldn't exist." Serge said somberly. "Using that kind of sick twisted punishment just makes it harder on everyone on both sides of the war. Thinking that you have to sacrifice the individual to focus on the greater good is Technocratic thinking. We can have both, we just need to find a way."

"Agreed."
The Solificato said and sigh.
"The question is what we can do about it...if there is anything to be done about it."

Serge stood silently for a moment and said, "Your right though. Their's nothing I can say to change their situation. But I'll do what little I can even if it doesn't make a difference. Because doing something is better than doing nothing and saying that it's hopeless."

"It is better to do something than to do nothing, even if it is hopeless."
The young alchemist said.
"And perhaps you at least can make the waiting a little easier for them."
He said sadly.

"Trust me, I know a lot about consent." Serge said with a wry grin. "Don't worry, when I say I started I just mean that I started drawing a picture." he corrected. "I would never dare touch an allies mind unless I knew it was OK."

"Ah then I misunderstood Mr Yager please forgive, you use your art as a focus then, quite interesting, a beautiful form of magick."
Arn said and smiled.

"You know in a way I sorta am like a Dreamspeaker. Stepping into other worlds and such." Serge said smiling at Arn's final comment. Journeying to his Demesne was somewhat similar to the 'stepping sideways' he had heard about.

"Yes you are right in some ways dreams are like other worlds our minds go to when we sleep."
The Solificato said sleepily.

Serge took a final glance at Arn and sighed, whispering to himself, "Man it feels like I did more harm than good there. I hope I helped at least somewhat.". He turned his head to the side to glance at his resting mentor, wishing longingly that she was awake and helping him.

Your Mentor where sleeping soundly, she was rather drugged up for the pain, she was still really pale but she would be getting better at at least she looked peaceful now while she was sleeping.

"She was so much better at this than I am. She'd know exactly what to say to make everyone happy." he thought as he stood up and went in search of Allison to see how he could help further.

You found Allison tending to a man with his leg in a cast.
"There is no reason for me to take up space here Miss White, Dr Lee said the break is clean, I can go down to the common room and wait there until the battle is done and I can go home to Riverside."
The man said and Allison nodded.
"Very well Mr Velante, I will get someone to help you down the stairs, the healing you got at the site have set the bone properly but it is weak, wear the cast for a couple of weeks and you should be good as new."
She said then seeing you looking for her she said.
"Mr Yager could you do me the favor of helping Mr Valente here down stairs and make sure he gets a meal and a cup of coffee while waiting?"
She requested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed May 02, 2018 1:23 pm

"I can give you his name and his phone number. I do not have much contact with him these days, he do not approve of my relationship with Heather. Whatever done in the bedroom he would be ok with but when it is a lifestyle, he find it foul."
Harmony said and you could hear her frown over the phone.
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Rather conservative for a Cultist, then? Right, I can get his contact information when I bring Heather home."

"So you live in Boston Mr Wainwright is your Chantry nice?"
Heather asked politely to make conversation.
He nodded, "Quite pleasant; mostly good, solid people. We had some trouble with a compromised member, though - our resident Hagalaz, I'm afraid. His daughter was abducted to become a vampire's child bride, and he was deceived into believing that his cooperation with the Fallen could change that... I'm hoping to be able to help get him a defense that will let him live to tell the tale and present a proper warning about collaborating with the Fallen, rather than... the usual."
He smiled thinly, "We did manage to save his daughter, though - a clever young lady."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 02, 2018 2:10 pm

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Rather conservative for a Cultist, then? Right, I can get his contact information when I bring Heather home."

"Well yes and no, he is in favor of all sort of consensual experiences but think it is wrong when those two consensual partners take their relationship past one experience to live in a power inequal relationship. I experience the same predjudice from the BDSM community in general who call me all sort of names because I live this way, because my wife is my slave, this is not much tolerated, that we live it rather than it just being something done for pleasure."
Harmony said and scoffed.
"I will give you my Mentor's information at that time then."

He nodded, "Quite pleasant; mostly good, solid people. We had some trouble with a compromised member, though - our resident Hagalaz, I'm afraid. His daughter was abducted to become a vampire's child bride, and he was deceived into believing that his cooperation with the Fallen could change that... I'm hoping to be able to help get him a defense that will let him live to tell the tale and present a proper warning about collaborating with the Fallen, rather than... the usual."
He smiled thinly, "We did manage to save his daughter, though - a clever young lady."

"A member of my sub Tradition Sir? There is not that many of us."
Heather said and looked up at you with a concerned look in her eyes before she looked down again.
"I can understand why he did what he did, if someone where threathening my loved ones...I would get desperate as well, but nothing good can come with cooperating with the Fallen. I wish he had realized that."
She said and sigh then she smiled a little.
"I am glad you managed to save his daguther though Sir, poor child she must have been terrified."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed May 02, 2018 2:29 pm

"Well yes and no, he is in favor of all sort of consensual experiences but think it is wrong when those two consensual partners take their relationship past one experience to live in a power inequal relationship. I experience the same predjudice from the BDSM community in general who call me all sort of names because I live this way, because my wife is my slave, this is not much tolerated, that we live it rather than it just being something done for pleasure."
Harmony said and scoffed.
"I will give you my Mentor's information at that time then."
Colin shrugged, "Hum... Well, it is not my place to judge, in any case."

"A member of my sub Tradition Sir? There is not that many of us."
Heather said and looked up at you with a concerned look in her eyes before she looked down again.
"I can understand why he did what he did, if someone where threathening my loved ones...I would get desperate as well, but nothing good can come with cooperating with the Fallen. I wish he had realized that."
She said and sigh then she smiled a little.
"I am glad you managed to save his daguther though Sir, poor child she must have been terrified."
He nodded, "He was duped because the Fallen who approached him was the trapmaster of this Labyrinth, a fallen Hagalaz... the mother of his child. It's rather a messed up situation, and yes, I wish he had realized the reality of things before cooperating with the Fallen. He did some... unfortunate things. Nothing we couldn't handle, but inconveniences all the same..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 02, 2018 2:42 pm

Colin shrugged, "Hum... Well, it is not my place to judge, in any case."

"I appriciate that attitude to it Mr Waonwright."
Haromony said after a few moments.

He nodded, "He was duped because the Fallen who approached him was the trapmaster of this Labyrinth, a fallen Hagalaz... the mother of his child. It's rather a messed up situation, and yes, I wish he had realized the reality of things before cooperating with the Fallen. He did some... unfortunate things. Nothing we couldn't handle, but inconveniences all the same..."

"Another of my group who have lost her way then."
Harmony said and sigh.
"Did the girl's own mother use her as leverage that is horrible, just horrible."
The young Cultist said.
"What will happen to the man from your Chantry now Sir if I may ask. I hope he did not harm anyone."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed May 02, 2018 3:00 pm

"I appriciate that attitude to it Mr Waonwright."
Haromony said after a few moments.
Colin smiled thinly, "There's not enough love in the world - who has the right to say that any expression of it between consenting adults is wrong in any way?"

"Another of my group who have lost her way then."
Harmony said and sigh.
"Did the girl's own mother use her as leverage that is horrible, just horrible."
The young Cultist said.
"What will happen to the man from your Chantry now Sir if I may ask. I hope he did not harm anyone."
He nodded, "The girl's own mother... may not have been entirely in on the part where the girl was to be offered up to a vampire regardless of the father's cooperation. I do not know that part for certain, but I would not be optimistic..."
He sighed, "The Hagalaz in my Chantry... He betrayed his Chantry and allowed the Fallen to get past our wards. He struck a Linear member of our Chantry and let an Avatar Eater from Horizon in as an elaborate assassination attempt... But he learned that whatever he did for the Fallen would not have helped his daughter in any way - and that understanding might prove his only chance to get away with a Branding and a lot of, hm, community service explaining why the Fallen can't be trusted. If the Council can be persuaded that in this case sentencing him to live and warn others against making the same mistake as he did is more effective than... the usual punishment, he might live. But that's going to be one hell of an uphill battle for whatever lawyer takes his case. Fortunately, I know a few very skilled lawyers who might be persuaded - including the woman who defended Heylel Teomim, in fact. So while his chances are slim, they are not none."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 02, 2018 3:36 pm

Colin smiled thinly, "There's not enough love in the world - who has the right to say that any expression of it between consenting adults is wrong in any way?"

"Well said Mr Wainwright, well said, I could not agree more."
Harmony said approvingly.

He nodded, "The girl's own mother... may not have been entirely in on the part where the girl was to be offered up to a vampire regardless of the father's cooperation. I do not know that part for certain, but I would not be optimistic..."

"Oh dear that is just awful, do the little girl know how her own mother betrayed her Sir?"
Heather asked and she seamed quite shocked.
"To do such a thing."

He sighed, "The Hagalaz in my Chantry... He betrayed his Chantry and allowed the Fallen to get past our wards. He struck a Linear member of our Chantry and let an Avatar Eater from Horizon in as an elaborate assassination attempt... But he learned that whatever he did for the Fallen would not have helped his daughter in any way - and that understanding might prove his only chance to get away with a Branding and a lot of, hm, community service explaining why the Fallen can't be trusted. If the Council can be persuaded that in this case sentencing him to live and warn others against making the same mistake as he did is more effective than... the usual punishment, he might live. But that's going to be one hell of an uphill battle for whatever lawyer takes his case. Fortunately, I know a few very skilled lawyers who might be persuaded - including the woman who defended Heylel Teomim, in fact. So while his chances are slim, they are not none."

"Striking member of one's Chantry is not good nor is letting the enemy past the wards but I guess both of those could have been dealt with by the Chantry in question's Deacon Council...but an Avatar Eater from Horizon setting the Avatars of other Chantry members in danger that must be the very definiton of the Protocol Betray not your Chantry nor your Cabal, that could be seen both as endagerment of Avatars and high treason, that will indeed be an uphill battle for whoever become this man's lawyer."
Heather said sounding quite shocked.
"The lawyer who defended the Great Betrayer themselves...she must be extremely old and powerful by now, that must be quite the woman Sir."
She added sounding impressed.
"The Deacon Prima of our Chantry is over 300 years old and my Mentor had his 175 birthday two weeks ago I know a mage can get old but still that is impressive, really impressive. You have powerful friends Sir."
She said and glanced up at you before she looked down again and sipped her tea.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 02, 2018 4:08 pm

'Not sure if there's any long enough bits of wood here.' Nicole commented, looking round the room to see if anything was long, and strong enough to be used.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 02, 2018 4:18 pm

[Adley and Nicole] (Labyrinth, Jeffry's strike team at 3)

"What about the book shelves, they look like Ikea seams like they should work fairly well."
Fran said and pointed, there where two shelves in the room, both of them consisting to one tall frame on each side and then shelves between them full of books.

(OOC: Something like this: https://www.ikea.com/no/no/catalog/products/00111994/ )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed May 02, 2018 5:47 pm

Arn smiled a little.
"Hum...well I know the Chantry will have to send several members to Horizon shortly to deal with several legal issues, perhaps you can talk some of the higher ups into letting you tag along."
He suggjested.

"Huh...I might do just that if I meet up with those guys." Serge said.

You found Allison tending to a man with his leg in a cast.
"There is no reason for me to take up space here Miss White, Dr Lee said the break is clean, I can go down to the common room and wait there until the battle is done and I can go home to Riverside."
The man said and Allison nodded.
"Very well Mr Velante, I will get someone to help you down the stairs, the healing you got at the site have set the bone properly but it is weak, wear the cast for a couple of weeks and you should be good as new."
She said then seeing you looking for her she said.
"Mr Yager could you do me the favor of helping Mr Valente here down stairs and make sure he gets a meal and a cup of coffee while waiting?"
She requested.

"Sure thing." Serge said cheerfully.

"Let's go Mr. Velante. Time to head downstairs" he added as he helped Mr. Velante up and lead him downstairs. Making sure to support and assist him in any way that he needed.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 02, 2018 6:05 pm

Nicole shook her head at the bookcases after looking for a couple of moments. 'Nah. Pine won't hold the weight of a body. Bit too short too. Beds are best; built for the weight, they are.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 02, 2018 6:44 pm

Nicole shook her head at the bookcases after looking for a couple of moments. 'Nah. Pine won't hold the weight of a body. Bit too short too. Beds are best; built for the weight, they are.'

"Then, unless you think the wardrobe doors look promising I think we should move on to the next room and see what we find."
Fran said and nodded, accepting that when it came to building materials you knew what you where talking about.

"Huh...I might do just that if I meet up with those guys." Serge said.

"Well we are not that many members of the Chantry so chances are you will meet everyone who live here within a few days. I would speak with Master Morgan about it when time premits."
Arn said and nodded.

"Sure thing." Serge said cheerfully.

"Let's go Mr. Velante. Time to head downstairs" he added as he helped Mr. Velante up and lead him downstairs. Making sure to support and assist him in any way that he needed.

Mr Valente was a tall man of a bit indeterminite age, his skin was a dark copper and his hair where dark brown and curly and tied away in a ponytail, the man sported short, nearly kept facial hair and he had bright, kind brown eyes, he was wearing a white singlet, a blue shirt and kakis, one leg of which had beed cut of to let the healers accsess to his wounded leg.
"Ah thank you."
The man said. He mostly managed to walk on his own using a crutch he had been given but he needed a bit of support when moving down the stairs.
"Excuse me but you are a new face here at Steelhaven are you not? You are one of the apprentices over at Westchapel? Though I have to admit to having lost track of which apprentice belong to which Mentor."
He said and grinned a little.
"I am Abel Valente and the Traditions would insist on it being bani Dreamspeakers."
He said introducing himself with another smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 02, 2018 7:24 pm

A nod to this, getting ready to move out. Took a quick glance around to see if there was anything worth noticing before leaving.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 02, 2018 7:35 pm

"We can come back for the fish once we have looked around."
Fran said as she left the room. There where not allot of things of value to you in here, there was a laptop it might be worth something and might contain some useful information, other than that there where books, mostly the types of occult books you could get at a regular book store, there where some computer games and movies, the man's clothes, the fish, a rug, a few bits and pieces here and there but nothing of any great value.

Antonio nodded to you when you came out of the Nephandus' room.
"Miss Mundis said you managed to make one stretcher but that we need to find another room with a bed to make another one?"
The Hermetic asked and flipped a page on his book.
"There have to be some other rooms that are not warded."
he commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed May 02, 2018 7:41 pm

Mr Valente was a tall man of a bit indeterminite age, his skin was a dark copper and his hair where dark brown and curly and tied away in a ponytail, the man sported short, nearly kept facial hair and he had bright, kind brown eyes, he was wearing a white singlet, a blue shirt and kakis, one leg of which had beed cut of to let the healers accsess to his wounded leg.
"Ah thank you."
The man said. He mostly managed to walk on his own using a crutch he had been given but he needed a bit of support when moving down the stairs.
"Excuse me but you are a new face here at Steelhaven are you not? You are one of the apprentices over at Westchapel? Though I have to admit to having lost track of which apprentice belong to which Mentor."
He said and grinned a little.

"That's right. Just came here this morning. Names Serge Yager, apprentice to Master Angelica Boudavich." Serge said introducing himself and realizing how strange it was to say his Mentor's full name after calling her Ange for so long.

He helped the man as best he could as they traveled down the stairs.

"I am Abel Valente and the Traditions would insist on it being bani Dreamspeakers."
He said introducing himself with another smile.

"Ohhh a Dreamspeaker. That's cool. Talking to spirits and traveling through the Umbra. Wish I could do stuff like that." Serge said with a smile. "Oh right we have to do the 'bani' thing. In that case I'm Serge Yager bani Cult of Ecstasy."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 02, 2018 8:11 pm

'Hmm... might be an idea to suggest to the Chief that we do a quick sweep for intel before leaving. Might find records of other Fallen holes, supporters and the like.' Nicole commented, half to herself on seeing the laptop.

'That we did.' she said to Antonio, showing her handiwork, holding the rifle in the other hand. 'And a pair of fish. Any news on the other's progress?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 02, 2018 8:46 pm

'Hmm... might be an idea to suggest to the Chief that we do a quick sweep for intel before leaving. Might find records of other Fallen holes, supporters and the like.' Nicole commented, half to herself on seeing the laptop.

Fran nodded.
"Let us bring the computer and talk witht he Chief about it. I doubt if he will let us stay for very long after the Caul is gone but it is worth mentioning it to him at least."
The Euthanathos agreed.

'That we did.' she said to Antonio, showing her handiwork, holding the rifle in the other hand. 'And a pair of fish. Any news on the other's progress?'

Antonio eyed the stretcher and nodded.
"Good work...no news yet...and by fish do you mean like in alive pet fish?"
He said and frowned.
"I did not consider that some of the Nephandi might have pets, doing a scan for that might be useful, we would not want to leave any inocent animals behind to starve."
He said.
"I know the Chief at least have a pocket realm he might be able to bring the fish along in that."

"That's right. Just came here this morning. Names Serge Yager, apprentice to Master Angelica Boudavich." Serge said introducing himself and realizing how strange it was to say his Mentor's full name after calling her Ange for so long.

He helped the man as best he could as they traveled down the stairs.

"Ah yes that is right Master Boudavich did mention that she had an student last time I met her at an Tribunal, so you are that apprentice eh...well it is nice to meet you Mr Yager."
Able said and smiled.

"Ohhh a Dreamspeaker. That's cool. Talking to spirits and traveling through the Umbra. Wish I could do stuff like that." Serge said with a smile.

"Well you are an Awakened mage young man, which mean you could learn to do...stuff like that, making relationships with spirits and walking the byways of the Umbra is not reserved to us Dreamspeakers after all."
The other mage said as he slowly limped his way down the stairs.

"Oh right we have to do the 'bani' thing. In that case I'm Serge Yager bani Cult of Ecstasy."

"The Cult of Ecstasy...some say it is the Verbena who is closest to my Tradition among the nine but I think it is the Cultists, we both often use trance work and expanded states of mind to do our magick. As for the bani thing, well it is useful to know of which Tradition another Willworker hail from but the word itself, other than it being an Hindu girl's name I do not even know what it means, I think it is some bullshit the Order of Hermes gave us, it is probably Latin or something. Someone told me that it meant of the house of, which would make sense, if we where all Hermetic Houses that is."
Able said and scoffed.
"But I guess we need some secret handshakes and pomp to feel like a proper little club."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 02, 2018 9:06 pm

'Well, I wouldn't mention a pair waiting to be made into a pie.' Nicole replied with a raised eyebrow. 'Might be an idea to call the Chief; may have enough time to do a quick hunt for shit, we might.'

[And allows you to divert Nick for a page or two, to re-line her back with Adley timeline-wise.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed May 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Darrian listened to you and nodded then he said.
"It is not exactly how I would have done it, but I think I have enough raw materials with me to try to do something similar and we will see what I can do to help our spirit friend."
He agreed.
"But we should check the lab out first."

"Yes sir. Let me know if I can help, later." Then he turned his attention back to the current problem.

"I can tell the difference between the liquid that are a part of your manifested form, a most strange thing I do have to add, like a little puddle with other matter floating in it, and what liquid is on your manifested forms but not a part of it."
The elemental said.
"There are some of my domain as well in your manifested form ad halfway a part of it."

"That is true. Part of that which is in us is also air. We are made of all the elements to manifest us." Then he nodded as she said she could tell the difference. "Good. The other concern is they have been harmed and we will need to be gentle as we remove the liquid from them and if it becomes air, part of your domain, keep it from us with that which cannot be touched."

Ann-Marie nodded at that.
"I will leave that to you then Sodalis, I am not that good with spirits only spirit I ever talk to are the huge spider spirit that guard the entrance to our Chantry, he or she or whatever it is manifests at time...and he is just so damn cute, but yes you talk with the elemental and see if she can help in any way."

"Working on it," he said, with a faint smile at her mention of Uragi.

"Yeah they are attatched to portable IVs, I can bring those out as well."
Ann-Marie said.

"Ok!"

"This is true." Thorn said and sigh. "And my Avatar would be very curt with me if I got her expelled from her home but we have to do something."

"I am sure there will be plenty to do, and soon." He offered him a pair of the gloves and then said, "Just in case."

The Verbena said as Ann-Marie dragged the first victim out of the lab, it was a woman about your age, she was naked and you saw sewen up wounds from surgery several places on her body, she had tubes coming out of both her arms and her eyes where dull and scared she was broken and had given up. Ann-Marie gently placed the woman on the ground, gave you and the rest a bit of a look and then returned to the lab for the next prisoner. "W...what have he done to her?" Violet exclaimed. "This is horrible!"[/quote]

"Indeed it is," he agreed, giving Ann-Marie a look in return. It was bad, but they had to do something. He just wished someone as young and already traumatized as Violet didn't have to witness it. "I am not sure but nothing good. Perhaps you both can start with assessments while I see if we can get that stuff off of her with the help of my spirit friend? See if it will be safe to remove those..." he suggested and gestured a bit at her arms with a frown.

// lol my patio has a lot of plants it took me almost two hours to water everything this morning xD Good thing I don't have to water them often.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed May 02, 2018 10:53 pm

"Ah yes that is right Master Boudavich did mention that she had an student last time I met her at an Tribunal, so you are that apprentice eh...well it is nice to meet you Mr Yager."
Able said and smiled.

"Nice to meet you as well." Serge said politely.

"Well you are an Awakened mage young man, which mean you could learn to do...stuff like that, making relationships with spirits and walking the byways of the Umbra is not reserved to us Dreamspeakers after all."
The other mage said as he slowly limped his way down the stairs.

"Maybe one day. I certainly wouldn't mind learning. From what I've heard about spirits they seem like fun creatures to talk to." He said with a smile. "Have you talked to any interesting spirits? I've heard theirs a spirit for everything."

"The Cult of Ecstasy...some say it is the Verbena who is closest to my Tradition among the nine but I think it is the Cultists, we both often use trance work and expanded states of mind to do our magick. As for the bani thing, well it is useful to know of which Tradition another Willworker hail from but the word itself, other than it being an Hindu girl's name I do not even know what it means, I think it is some bullshit the Order of Hermes gave us, it is probably Latin or something. Someone told me that it meant of the house of, which would make sense, if we where all Hermetic Houses that is."
Able said and scoffed.
"But I guess we need some secret handshakes and pomp to feel like a proper little club."

"Funny thing, I met a Verbana who said something similar. I guess the Cult of Ecstasy is sorta related to everyone. Distantly at least. We're all trying to expand our minds and break past our Earthly limitations in our pursuit for magick. Everyone just has a different way of going about it. The Cult uses drugs and trances to alter our mind states while traditions like the Hermetics study themselves to death." Serge mused.

"And I like the 'bani' thing. Having an extension to your name makes me feel like some kind of knight or king with a bunch of legendary titles. I'm not just Serge Yager. I'm Serge Yager of the Cult of Ecstasy!" he said amusingly.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 03, 2018 12:55 am

"Oh dear that is just awful, do the little girl know how her own mother betrayed her Sir?"
Heather asked and she seamed quite shocked.
"To do such a thing."
Colin nodded slowly, "I'm afraid so... She knows her mother is forfeit, and that her father's case does not look promising..."

"Striking member of one's Chantry is not good nor is letting the enemy past the wards but I guess both of those could have been dealt with by the Chantry in question's Deacon Council...but an Avatar Eater from Horizon setting the Avatars of other Chantry members in danger that must be the very definiton of the Protocol Betray not your Chantry nor your Cabal, that could be seen both as endagerment of Avatars and high treason, that will indeed be an uphill battle for whoever become this man's lawyer."
Heather said sounding quite shocked.
"The lawyer who defended the Great Betrayer themselves...she must be extremely old and powerful by now, that must be quite the woman Sir."
She added sounding impressed.
"The Deacon Prima of our Chantry is over 300 years old and my Mentor had his 175 birthday two weeks ago I know a mage can get old but still that is impressive, really impressive. You have powerful friends Sir."
She said and glanced up at you before she looked down again and sipped her tea.
He nodded, "Master Adimari is certainly old and powerful, though 'extremely' might be a bit much; she was barely out of her apprenticeship when she was given a case she was meant to lose immediately... She put up an incredible fight, though, and has since earned a reputation for giving the most hopeless cases a fighting chance. I mean, my own Deacon Primus is older yet - over six centuries old - and I've also had the honour of becoming pleasantly acquainted with Lady Dalisse here, as well as a lady who once was a prominent member of House Tremere before it fell to vampirism - she's now with another House. Granted, lichdom does make her a little more special, I suppose, but it's still a quite respectable seniority."
He smiled thinly, "In any case, the years are not the important thing; what truly matters is the moments you've lived... I would rather have seventy years of a full, rich life with loved ones, than two thousand years of extended existence in isolation..."

((OOC: Pathfinder night; my half-orc pyromancer lives. Despite the party running into two gibbering mouthers in the sewers, we made it back out with more information and no fatalities. Razz Not bad for level 3. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 03, 2018 7:51 am

Colin nodded slowly, "I'm afraid so... She knows her mother is forfeit, and that her father's case does not look promising..."

"It must be hard for her to both loose her parents and know that her mother betrayed her Sir."
Heather said sadly.
"Poor kid."

He nodded, "Master Adimari is certainly old and powerful, though 'extremely' might be a bit much; she was barely out of her apprenticeship when she was given a case she was meant to lose immediately... She put up an incredible fight, though, and has since earned a reputation for giving the most hopeless cases a fighting chance. I mean, my own Deacon Primus is older yet - over six centuries old - and I've also had the honour of becoming pleasantly acquainted with Lady Dalisse here, as well as a lady who once was a prominent member of House Tremere before it fell to vampirism - she's now with another House. Granted, lichdom does make her a little more special, I suppose, but it's still a quite respectable seniority."

"That is amazing. Yes they say that the Deacon Primus of Chantry Morningstar is pretty old as well, over five hundred, I can not even begun to imagine what these powerful magi knows."
Heather said sounding impressed.
"Master Adimari might be able to help your Chantrymate then, if she is good with hopeless cases Sir."
The young Cultist said and nodded.

'Well, I wouldn't mention a pair waiting to be made into a pie.' Nicole replied with a raised eyebrow. 'Might be an idea to call the Chief; may have enough time to do a quick hunt for shit, we might.'

"A pair waiting to be made into pie? I am not sure I follow."
Fran said and raised an eyebrow.
"I can call the Cheif though and see what he says."
She added and pulled up her phone.
"Ehm it is Mundis Sir...yes everyone are okey for now how about you? We have found a computer and Miss Bouchard was wondering if we should try to do some information gathering...ok...yes...I will tell them Sir, thank you."
Fran put her phone away.
"Master Morgan says that going through the in his words archive machine might be a good idea and that we can look for information but we have to keep the main objective in mind first and foremost and not put ourselves in uneccesary danger."
She said.
"So we have the go ahead to look for information."

"Yes sir. Let me know if I can help, later." Then he turned his attention back to the current problem.

"I will do so Sodalis thank you."
Darrian said and nodded.

"That is true. Part of that which is in us is also air. We are made of all the elements to manifest us." Then he nodded as she said she could tell the difference.

"Yes you are, and with a soul, and what I can't touch inside, with so many components how do you know what your purpose is?"
The elemental asked sounding confused.
"I am just air, it is what I am."

"Good. The other concern is they have been harmed and we will need to be gentle as we remove the liquid from them and if it becomes air, part of your domain, keep it from us with that which cannot be touched."

"Wounded humans ecome fragile, that is impractical but I can be careful so the humans are not made into decay and spirit."
The Umbrood said.
"That which I can not touch must be protected, they sing, and yours sing clearly, it is beautiful, I will keep that which are part of my domain which can harm them away from your group."

"Working on it," he said, with a faint smile at her mention of Uragi.

"I will leave it to you then Sodalis."
Ann-Marie said and nodded.

"I am sure there will be plenty to do, and soon." He offered him a pair of the gloves and then said, "Just in case."

Thorn nodded and he pulled the gloved on.
"There are always tasks to be done, but I hate to leave anyone in pain."
The Verbena muttered and sigh.

"Indeed it is," he agreed, giving Ann-Marie a look in return. It was bad, but they had to do something. He just wished someone as young and already traumatized as Violet didn't have to witness it. "I am not sure but nothing good. Perhaps you both can start with assessments while I see if we can get that stuff off of her with the help of my spirit friend? See if it will be safe to remove those..." he suggested and gestured a bit at her arms with a frown.

Thorn nodded he gestured for Violet to stay back as he walked over to the woman on the floor, careful not to spook her.
"Please do not be alarmed Miss, I am here to help you."
He said, the woman where no longer afraid though, she had completely withdrawn into her own mind and just looked at the Verbena Adept with dull eyes.
"Yes removing the IV's in her arms should be fine."
Thorn said.
"If you call your friend I can do that so they do not move around while we wash here."
He said as he sat down beside the woman being careful to only touch her with his gloved hands.
"Poor woman...I hope the one responsible..."
He did not finish that sentence but you saw anger in his eyes.

"Maybe one day. I certainly wouldn't mind learning. From what I've heard about spirits they seem like fun creatures to talk to." He said with a smile. "Have you talked to any interesting spirits? I've heard theirs a spirit for everything."

"I have, I often find I like talking with spirits more than pepole, and yes there are spirits for everything, they are the manifestation of every concept given form and mind, they are quite amazing."
The Dreamspeaker said and smiled.
"I do recomend learning to speak with them, I have never regretted the time I spent learning."

"Funny thing, I met a Verbana who said something similar. I guess the Cult of Ecstasy is sorta related to everyone. Distantly at least. We're all trying to expand our minds and break past our Earthly limitations in our pursuit for magick. Everyone just has a different way of going about it. The Cult uses drugs and trances to alter our mind states while traditions like the Hermetics study themselves to death." Serge mused.

"Well there is a irony in the fact that you are close to both of the other nature based Traditions and yet your liniage is tied to the Order of Hermes, both The Cultists and the Order have their roots in the Roman Cult of Mercury."
Able said then he nodded.
"Allot of magick is based around entering alternative states of conciousness in one way or another, and if you look at the old Grimoires allot of the plants for the required insence for those rituals, well let us just say they do make the ritual fly."
He said and grinned.
"Perhaps we are all connected in one way or another."

"And I like the 'bani' thing. Having an extension to your name makes me feel like some kind of knight or king with a bunch of legendary titles. I'm not just Serge Yager. I'm Serge Yager of the Cult of Ecstasy!" he said amusingly.

"Well I guess that is a nice way to look at it Mr Yager for me...I do not really feel like being part of a Tradition, the Dreamspeakers where sort of thrown together because the others needed a group to relate to, not a myriad of different groups and induviduals, but for someone we feel strongly cconnected to their Tradition the bani thing might be nice."
Able said and nodded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 03, 2018 10:18 am

"It must be hard for her to both loose her parents and know that her mother betrayed her Sir."
Heather said sadly.
"Poor kid."
Colin nodded, "Quite... She's strong and clever, but all the same... well, we'll do what we can to save her father, at least, to soften the blow..."

"That is amazing. Yes they say that the Deacon Primus of Chantry Morningstar is pretty old as well, over five hundred, I can not even begun to imagine what these powerful magi knows."
Heather said sounding impressed.
"Master Adimari might be able to help your Chantrymate then, if she is good with hopeless cases Sir."
The young Cultist said and nodded.
He grinned wryly, "Well, if she could prevent Teomim's case from becoming a kangaroo court with a lynch mob when she was a rookie who should be handling minor issues for a couple of decades before taking a major case, imagine what tricks she has up her sleeve after five hundred more years."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 03, 2018 10:31 am

Colin nodded, "Quite... She's strong and clever, but all the same... well, we'll do what we can to save her father, at least, to soften the blow..."

Heather nodded at that.
"Hopefully that will help the girl move on Sir."

He grinned wryly, "Well, if she could prevent Teomim's case from becoming a kangaroo court with a lynch mob when she was a rookie who should be handling minor issues for a couple of decades before taking a major case, imagine what tricks she has up her sleeve after five hundred more years."

"I have to admit Sir that I am not exatremely familliar with Master Teomim's case, I know the story of the first Cabal off course or at least the story generally told, I am sure there where more to it, but I can imagine that tempers where running high indeed. Master Adimari must be an very skilled lawyer if she managed to give them a fair trial."
The young Cultist said and nodded aprovingly.
"Master Adimari where with us when we attacked the Labyrinth in Chicago where she not? The elderly woman with all of that white hair in a bun?"
She asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next