Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 4 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:36 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

(I got the skill of firearms, if I hadn't that's be horrible)

Tane just got the gun to full auto and shot away aiming roughly for the head of the nephanda and kept moving forward Not So calm, huh fucker? Come on, stand and fight! Show me the power of a demon puppet he taunted as he shot her
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 4 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:41 pm

Nicole managed to push herself upright, using her rifle as a crutch. Sweaty, taking deep breaths and a look on her face as though a desire to hurl was fairly high on the list.

Re-aimed her rifle at the nearest enemy, blinking rapidly, attempting to see through the fog so she actually hit something.

[Was unaware that pain-spirits celebrated Christmas...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:29 am

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30]
"I doubt they will be able to understand my explination, those spirits are rather instinctual, they react to what they see and feel telling them there are food somewhere else might not be concrete enough for them."
Dalisse said and shook her head.
Colin nodded, "The spirits are what they are, and have little understanding of anything not immediately connected to their aspects... No, I suppose it would be hard to persuade them to go elsewhere."

He frowned, "How are things going with the team from the mall garage?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:00 am

[Serge] (At Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

"Hah nothing stands up to the power of rainbows!" Serge said as he drew the scene. The rainbow breaking through the shield, a loud shattering sound echoed throughout the forest.

"Rainbows are awsome Sir."
Cava said happily.
"Do you think a Sons of Ether could make a rainbow ray gun Sir?"
Jane asked.

Enough was enough and now the queen was mad. Serge drew her raising her arms high in the air and launching a barrage of shadow-lightning into the sky. These bolts quickly came down upon all of the members of the party as each and every one was cooked alive.

Rosa took over and said.
"The dark queen's deadly attacks continued, nearly killing the party members several times, but Princess Katie managed to thrust her pink sword through the opening in the queen's protections that the rainbow gun had created and she hit the queen in the shoulder before another bolt of energy threw her back."
It was Cava's turn again and she said.
"Dr Moonlight moved to help Princess Katie who where injured but before she brought out her healing machin she aimed the rainbow ray gun at the queen again and blew another hole in her defences before quickly ducking to avoid another blast of dark lightening."

Serge's drawing slowed as he sensed this new presence. It was familiar....eerily so. Something he recognized from that special day.

His hands continued to move, drawing more pictures for the curious being to enjoy. As he drew he began to look deep inside himself and curious himself, attempted to talk to the being with his thoughts.

"Do you like my pictures?" Serge thought to himself in an attempt to talk with the being patiently watching him.

You felt the pressence continue to watch you as you drew, as you spoke to it you heard no response, not in words at least, but looking down at the drawing you where making it was not a scene of a dark fantasy queen desperatly fighting a party of heroes, but instead it was a marble doorway with a wood door studded in iron, with crawling vines up the sides, something you had never intended to draw, heard Jane ask you if you where ok and saw Rosa give you a concerned look as your hand had drawn something you had not intended...by itself.

[Colin] (Talking with Dalisse in the Labyrinth at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, "The spirits are what they are, and have little understanding of anything not immediately connected to their aspects... No, I suppose it would be hard to persuade them to go elsewhere."

"They are what they are indeed and can be anothing else, they are not evil they just spread what they are, it is as simple as that so getting them to go anywhere else might be...dificult."
Dalisse frowned for a moment.
"Hum...I might have something I can do, the Labyrinth have captured a Air Elemental and force her to work for us, however I have been able to get her true name, I might be able to use that to make her help your friends, maybe...though I do not know if I can break through the control Larson have on her so she might end up being a danger for your friends as well."

He frowned, "How are things going with the team from the mall garage?"

"They are still fighting against the Prelata and her men near the library."
The Handler said.

[Adley and Nicole] Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth 2 30 in the afternoon.)

Nicole managed to push herself upright, using her rifle as a crutch. Sweaty, taking deep breaths and a look on her face as though a desire to hurl was fairly high on the list.

Re-aimed her rifle at the nearest enemy, blinking rapidly, attempting to see through the fog so she actually hit something.

You aimed at the spirit with eyes and where about to shoot at it when you heard Darrian say.
"Miss wait...wait...let Mr Roth Hicks do his thing, all we need do is hold them at bay until the Chief can banish the bastards!"
The spirts stepped slightly back from Adley's kindness and his fly swatter but then they redirected it's attention to Theodora who screamed in pain and hit the ground shivering from the agony.

(OOC: They really enjoy the Christmas feast of pain and suffering. Razz )

Tane just got the gun to full auto and shot away aiming roughly for the head of the nephanda and kept moving forward Not So calm, huh fucker? Come on, stand and fight! Show me the power of a demon puppet he taunted as he shot her

The Nephanda's shield shivered under your onslaught, and it threatened to shatter and the Nephanda looked more desperate, with most of her magick tied up in defending herself against the two Masters she had little left to use against you.
"Attack her protective shield!"
Dino shouted as he tossed on of the shadow men to the side and turned to bring his claws to bare on the woman's shield, under your gunfire and the onslaught of the fera suddenly there was a shattering sound and the rune mage loocked panicked, she stepped back, turned and tried to run.

(OOC: Ooops sorry forgot about that.)

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Slight edit by request.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:20 am

The spirits did not like it when you helped Fran though, carefully dragging the Euthanathos out of their reach. "Fuck I think I soiled myself." Fran muttered still rather out of it. "And I am wearing my favorite Rilakkuma undies as well, I am billing the Labyrinth for a new pair." She muttered seamingly rather confused and not quite back to her wits yet before whimpering again. "That fucking hurt those spirits are assholes!" Said asshole spirts hissed at you for your display of kindness and looked at you as if you had brought a dead rat to the queen's dinner party.

"I don't know about you but after this I think we deserve a whole new wardrobe..." he said. "Try to remember times when you relived someone's pain, I'm sure that you've done that..." he suggested, trying to help her up, out of the way. He didn't pay heed to the 'dirty' looks he got from the spirits, so far as they could give them and he could determine them and concentrated on helping people keep out of harm's way, Nicole too, to see if she was recovering, needed a hand up.

Nicole managed to push herself upright, using her rifle as a crutch. Sweaty, taking deep breaths and a look on her face as though a desire to hurl was fairly high on the list. Re-aimed her rifle at the nearest enemy, blinking rapidly, attempting to see through the fog so she actually hit something.
You aimed at the spirit with eyes and shot at it, you hit it but not well only gracing his shoulder you where a bit to fog brained from the pain to be able to aim well, the thing stepped slightly back but then redirected it's attention to Theodora who screamed in pain and hit the ground shivering from the agony.

Theodora was next then, to try to draw away from them, maybe it was not quite possible to keep everyone behind him but he certainly seemed to want to try to do that. Keep the spirits away with the flyswatter and the kinds of acts that they did not like. He had a long memory's store of them and they were only making more. Perhaps they'd realise they were making their own stalemate. He struck at them if he had to keep them off with the flyswatter, intercepting where he could.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:45 am

[Adley and Nicole] Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth 2 30 in the afternoon.)

"I don't know about you but after this I think we deserve a whole new wardrobe..." he said. "Try to remember times when you relived someone's pain, I'm sure that you've done that..." he suggested, trying to help her up, out of the way. He didn't pay heed to the 'dirty' looks he got from the spirits, so far as they could give them and he could determine them and concentrated on helping people keep out of harm's way, Nicole too, to see if she was recovering, needed a hand up.

"Yeah...lets go shopping."
Fran muttered still sounding a bit out of it.
"Yeah...that in many ways are the purpose of my Traditions, we relieve suffering far more than anything else that we do."
The young death mage muttered and she closed her eyes and focused and the two spirits hissed in anger.

Theodora was next then, to try to draw away from them, maybe it was not quite possible to keep everyone behind him but he certainly seemed to want to try to do that. Keep the spirits away with the flyswatter and the kinds of acts that they did not like. He had a long memory's store of them and they were only making more. Perhaps they'd realise they were making their own stalemate. He struck at them if he had to keep them off with the flyswatter, intercepting where he could.

As you dragged the young Tytalus out of the way, she where gasping for air and giving your Mentor a run for his money when it came to swearing, one of Enje's memories came to you. It had been a terrible battle, but the Flambeau and Tremere forces had ended up victorious. The Covenant before you had housed several nature mages but the Bjornaer and the Merinita had fled not wanting to get involved in the conflict as they knew all the non Latin Houses where in danger of being swept away by the same forces that where claiming House Diedne, the fled naturalists did not mean the Covenant had been easy to take though, it lay in the middle of the forest and the woods themselves had become your enemies and claimed many of your allies, worse the Diedne had on their side a powerful Master, one of Llewllyn's own apprentices, eventually though greater numbers and the raw power of the two war Houses had won out, you had been sent to secure a perimiter and where returning to the defeated Covenant when you saw a horrible scene. The powerful old Diedne Master lay against one of the walls of his home, half his body burned, but he had been left like that to die in agony, one of his apprentices where dead, he would have seen her die, and the pooer woman had been tortured badly and what was worse the Flambeau forces had let their grogs enjoy themselves with the woman until they finally killed her. The Master's second apprentice was still alive but just barely, Ricter one of the Tremere where busy having his way with the badly wounded Diedne, hoping her Mentor was still alive to see more of his students suffering. You remember rushing forward and planting a fist in Ricter's jaw, hard enough to knock the shorter man out, fighting the Diedne where neccesary but this was a travesty and would not be tolerated. You knelt down and gently held the Diedne woman in your arms, she was shivering, to wounded to cry. You where not good with Mentem but akwardly with one hand as you where holding the woman with the other arm, you cast a spell to make her sleep, giving her a sweet, calming dream, and you waited until she was sleeping before you quickly slit her throat, saving her from being taken alive and tortured for information, she had suffered enough, it was all you could do with her but you continued to hold her until she stopped breathing and the ground had turned red with her blood.

The spirits took several steps away and hissed as they felt your memory of mercy given during battle, they where getting enraged, luckily you also heard from your Mentor's chanting that he was just about ready with his spell, a few moments longer and he would be able to banish the two spirits.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:16 am

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30]
"They are what they are indeed and can be anothing else, they are not evil they just spread what they are, it is as simple as that so getting them to go anywhere else might be...dificult."
Dalisse frowned for a moment.
"Hum...I might have something I can do, the Labyrinth have captured a Air Elemental and force her to work for us, however I have been able to get her true name, I might be able to use that to make her help your friends, maybe...though I do not know if I can break through the control Larson have on her so she might end up being a danger for your friends as well."
Colin pondered, "Hm, before sending the Air Elemental into battle, could you perhaps send her to check on Larson's state in the armoury? Perhaps see if anyone else was taken out by the gas, as well?"

"They are still fighting against the Prelata and her men near the library."
The Handler said.
He frowned, "Can you tell which side, if any, has the upper hand?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:28 am

Colin pondered, "Hm, before sending the Air Elemental into battle, could you perhaps send her to check on Larson's state in the armoury? Perhaps see if anyone else was taken out by the gas, as well?"

Dalisse nodded at that, she closed her eyes and begun to softly chant, then she spoke the word "Emira" with authority.
"I have sent the elemental to find out what is happening in the armory."
She said, a few moments later you saw something coming though the walls, it was a beautiful female form, though you only saw her now and again, she brought with her a slight breeze though and she spoke the same unusual language you heard Adley speak at times. Dalisse turned towards you.
"The elemental says that Lady Larson are on the floor not moving, a man is also on the floor having troubble drawing air, I think I know who that is, Anton Tellwich he got pretty bad astma after a Paradox backlash and being a room with any form of gas might have set it off."

He frowned, "Can you tell which side, if any, has the upper hand?"

"For a while the rune master had the upper hand but that have changed and she is trying to run, her defences desimated."
Dalisse said her eyes unfocusing as she saw with the eyes of her ship.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:47 am

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30PM]
Dalisse nodded at that, she closed her eyes and begun to softly chant, then she spoke the word "Emira" with authority.
"I have sent the elemental to find out what is happening in the armory."
She said, a few moments later you saw something coming though the walls, it was a beautiful female form, though you only saw her now and again, she brought with her a slight breeze though and she spoke the same unusual language you heard Adley speak at times. Dalisse turned towards you.
"The elemental says that Lady Larson are on the floor not moving, a man is also on the floor having troubble drawing air, I think I know who that is, Anton Tellwich he got pretty bad astma after a Paradox backlash and being a room with any form of gas might have set it off."
Colin pondered, then looked up at the spirit, "Can the man's breathing be eased? It would be the noble thing to do..."

"For a while the rune master had the upper hand but that have changed and she is trying to run, her defences desimated."
Dalisse said her eyes unfocusing as she saw with the eyes of her ship.
He nodded, "Good... progress everywhere, then..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:51 am

Colin pondered, then looked up at the spirit, "Can the man's breathing be eased? It would be the noble thing to do..."

"I can be in his lungs bringing in more."
You heard on the slight breeze in the room, allmost as softly to hear.

He nodded, "Good... progress everywhere, then..."

"I doubt she will get very far, she might be trying to run but there are a very angry looking young man with long black hair, a shark tooth sword and a machine gun right behind her as well as several shapechangers and other magi."
Dalisse said and nodded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:28 pm

"I can be in his lungs bringing in more."
You heard on the slight breeze in the room, allmost as softly to hear.
Colin nodded, "Then please do... and let us know if Larson starts moving again?"

"I doubt she will get very far, she might be trying to run but there are a very angry looking young man with long black hair, a shark tooth sword and a machine gun right behind her as well as several shapechangers and other magi."
Dalisse said and nodded.
He arched an eyebrow, "Shark tooth... Oh, dear, I do not envy the trapsmith. That man is as close to feral as I've ever seen... and now he has a machine gun, too?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:16 pm

"Rainbows are awsome Sir."
Cava said happily.
"Do you think a Sons of Ether could make a rainbow ray gun Sir?"
Jane asked.

"Probably. Just shine a light through some crystals and use some magick to make it hurt. Or super science, whatever those sons of ether prefer." Serge said amusingly.

Rosa took over and said.
"The dark queen's deadly attacks continued, nearly killing the party members several times, but Princess Katie managed to thrust her pink sword through the opening in the queen's protections that the rainbow gun had created and she hit the queen in the shoulder before another bolt of energy threw her back."
It was Cava's turn again and she said.
"Dr Moonlight moved to help Princess Katie who where injured but before she brought out her healing machin she aimed the rainbow ray gun at the queen again and blew another hole in her defences before quickly ducking to avoid another blast of dark lightening."

Serge had intended to continue drawing the story. However it seemed the presence inside him had different plans....

You felt the presence continue to watch you as you drew, as you spoke to it you heard no response, not in words at least, but looking down at the drawing you where making it was not a scene of a dark fantasy queen desperatly fighting a party of heroes, but instead it was a marble doorway with a wood door studded in iron, with crawling vines up the sides, something you had never intended to draw, heard Jane ask you if you where ok and saw Rosa give you a concerned look as your hand had drawn something you had not intended...by itself.

"Yeah....I'm fine." Serge said as he tilted his head in mild confusion.

"A doorway....?" he whispered softly to himself as he stared at the picture more and more intensely. He entered a nearly meditative state as he formed a clear image of it within his head. An ancient looking doorway that was begging to be open. A symbol of passage from one world into the next.

"The first time I felt you I went to a certain place. Do you want me to go back there?" Serge thought again trying to communicate with the presence. As he thought the words he slowly approached the door within his mind and reached out with an imagined hand and attempted to open it, wanting to see what was on the other side.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:08 pm

Tane discarded the gun and unseathed the sword YOU'RE MINE! Tane shrieked and tossed himself in the pursuit Amadeus, cover me from the traps! He asked as he went by amadeus. Tane went sword pefore chasing the nephanda trying to end her before she could carve anything else to set another trick.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:22 pm

Colin nodded, "Then please do... and let us know if Larson starts moving again?"

"I do not have orders to contridict this, I can do that."
You heard softly on the breeze.

He arched an eyebrow, "Shark tooth... Oh, dear, I do not envy the trapsmith. That man is as close to feral as I've ever seen... and now he has a machine gun, too?"

"Yes he do not look like a friendly man indeed, and yes he have indeed a machine gun in his hands as well."
Dalisse said and nodded.
"Well at least the Hagalaz is not likely to be taken alive."

[Serge] (At Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

"Probably. Just shine a light through some crystals and use some magick to make it hurt. Or super science, whatever those sons of ether prefer." Serge said amusingly.

"Is there a good reason to make the beam be rainbows?"
Rosa asked and raised an eyebrow and Jane.
"Yes Miss they are pretty."
Jane said and Rosa nodded.
"Ah...yes...off course."
She said and grinned.

"Yeah....I'm fine." Serge said as he tilted his head in mild confusion.

Rosa nodded and understanding that something where happening with you she told the children.
"Ok girl's break time, let us go and see if I have any more icecream shall we."
She said and the girls happily ran to the kitchen, Rosa patted your shoulder gently before she went with them to get them set up with sweets.

"A doorway....?" he whispered softly to himself as he stared at the picture more and more intensely. He entered a nearly meditative state as he formed a clear image of it within his head. An ancient looking doorway that was begging to be open. A symbol of passage from one world into the next.

"The first time I felt you I went to a certain place. Do you want me to go back there?" Serge thought again trying to communicate with the presence. As he thought the words he slowly approached the door within his mind and reached out with an imagined hand and attempted to open it, wanting to see what was on the other side.

The door swung open gently and you saw the green, wild fantasy landscape you had seen furing your Awakening through that doorframe beconing to you, inviting you inn, you heard no response but the landscape where there...

ane discarded the gun and unseathed the sword YOU'RE MINE! Tane shrieked and tossed himself in the pursuit Amadeus, cover me from the traps! He asked as he went by amadeus. Tane went sword pefore chasing the nephanda trying to end her before she could carve anything else to set another trick.

"I will do what I can."
Amadeus said as you rushed past him. You reached the fleeing Nephanda, she was desperatly trying to draw a rune on the plam of her left hand.

(OOC: I assume you want to attack the woman with your sword, then you can make your rolls.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:27 pm

The door swung open gently and you saw the green, wild fantasy landscape you had seen furing your Awakening through that doorframe beconing to you, inviting you inn, you heard no response but the landscape where there...

"I do...want to go back." Serge thought to himself. He had always had the ability to go as he pleased between the two world but he had always relegated his travels to his sleep, the easiest time to traverse into the mind realm. This was the first time he was being invited into the world.

Serge stared at the picture of the door, both on the page and the one in his head. His breathing slowed as his gaze fell more and more towards the inside of his mind. His surroundings began to blur and the voices of the girls faded into the disappearing background.

His eyes were still open but his mind was clearly elsewhere and Serge attempted to go back. Go back to the world where he was special. The world of his creation where his word was law and his thoughts were made reality. He stepped through the door into the fantasy landscape that had taught him so much before.

(OOC: I believe it is Perception + Demesne for Serge to attempt to meditate and travel to his Demesne.

Roll: 2, 6, 10, 8, 4)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:33 pm

[Serge] (At Rosa's apartment, sort of, babysitting the mage girls at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

You had been sitting at Rosa's kitchen table drawing pictures to amuse the young mage girls, and now you stood in that fantasy forest, every detail seaming perfectly real, more than real, the colors where more saturated, the air where more fresh and the land around you where alive with wonder, as if an adventure where just about to start in a comic book or a movie, where everything seamed larger than life. Vincent as you had created him in your drawings stood next to you, loose white shirt, thight black pants, sword scabbards across his back, all sort of tools and adventurerer would need in his stylish leather belt and knee high leather boots, his long, curly hair bound back into a ponytail with a leather strap, and with your face only slightly older, more experienced, the adventurer you dreamed of being, one who would face deadly foes and save the inocent and never have to deal with the actual real horror of war, just the fun stuff. Vincent gae you a rougeish grin and then beconed you to follow him before he turned and walked to a beautiful black stallion, the kind of horse the hero of a fantasy tale would have and swung himself up onto the horse's back and rode down a forrested path. There where one more horse there, a horse for you, but you got the feeling that following Vincent might lead in dangerous directions, you could go back to reality, or follow the representation of your Avatar down the rabbit hole.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:50 pm

"I do not have orders to contridict this, I can do that."
You heard softly on the breeze.
Colin smiled, "Please do. Let him breathe and relax - he may have little enough time left as it is; a little comfort is not too much to offer. And we need someone to keep an eye on Larson, as well."

"Yes he do not look like a friendly man indeed, and yes he have indeed a machine gun in his hands as well."
Dalisse said and nodded.
"Well at least the Hagalaz is not likely to be taken alive."
He grimaced, "I'd not be so sure... There's an important distinction between 'alive' and 'in one piece' - and that sword is a nasty one."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:08 pm

Colin smiled, "Please do. Let him breathe and relax - he may have little enough time left as it is; a little comfort is not too much to offer. And we need someone to keep an eye on Larson, as well."

The breeze softly flew past you and whispered.
"I can be air in this man's lungs but I have no eyes, and I see no reason to put such human organs on her."

He grimaced, "I'd not be so sure... There's an important distinction between 'alive' and 'in one piece' - and that sword is a nasty one."

"No unless stopped he will kill her, the man might be able to do allot of damage, but he lacks dicepline and control, there is the gentle soul of a healer in the man, but also short sighted cruelty, he feels no regret in killing those he have put into the cathegory of other, the ones he sees as his enemy, though he will go to the ends of the world for those he see as inocent, he can be a force for good, but he is dangerous Colin, watch him closely."
Dalisse warned, her eyes still unfocused as she observed Tane through the eyes of her ship.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:18 pm

"Yeah...lets go shopping." Fran muttered still sounding a bit out of it. "Yeah...that in many ways are the purpose of my Traditions, we relieve suffering far more than anything else that we do." The young death mage muttered and she closed her eyes and focused and the two spirits hissed in anger.

"Sure...damn Nephandi have done a number on our wardrobe..." He looked at her with some concern, to see if she was coming back around from whatever hell the spirits had revisited upon her. "Yes, that is true, the other things you do may be discussed more but my experiences with you and our mutual friend have shown me that truth..."

As you dragged the young Tytalus out of the way, she where gasping for air and giving your Mentor a run for his money when it came to swearing, one of Enje's memories came to you. It had been a terrible battle, but the Flambeau and Tremere forces had ended up victorious...The spirits took several steps away and hissed as they felt your memory of mercy given during battle, they where getting enraged, luckily you also heard from your Mentor's chanting that he was just about ready with his spell, a few moments longer and he would be able to banish the two spirits.

For a moment, he felt he was not holding Theodora but the Diedne woman...the weight of her in his arms, as she went to sleep...the memory did not take over, as the last time though when he fell into Quietus thankfully but receded again, integrated as part of Erjne's war time experiences. A gift from his avatar. He blinked, looking down and seeing Theodora's face. His sodalis. They just needed a little more time. He tried to right Theodora again and then said to Nicole, "You holding up?" She was up again, with a gun at least not on the floor, at least. A look around, see who was vulnerable, more thoughts of times when he was able to spare someone's pain...

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:22 pm

You had been sitting at Rosa's kitchen table drawing pictures to amuse the young mage girls, and now you stood in that fantasy forest, every detail seaming perfectly real, more than real, the colors where more saturated, the air where more fresh and the land around you where alive with wonder, as if an adventure where just about to start in a comic book or a movie, where everything seamed larger than life. Vincent as you had created him in your drawings stood next to you, loose white shirt, tight black pants, sword scabbards across his back, all sort of tools and adventurerer would need in his stylish leather belt and knee high leather boots, his long, curly hair bound back into a ponytail with a leather strap, and with your face only slightly older, more experienced, the adventurer you dreamed of being, one who would face deadly foes and save the innocent and never have to deal with the actual real horror of war, just the fun stuff. Vincent gave you a rougeish grin and then beckoned you to follow him before he turned and walked to a beautiful black stallion, the kind of horse the hero of a fantasy tale would have and swung himself up onto the horse's back and rode down a forested path. There where one more horse there, a horse for you, but you got the feeling that following Vincent might lead in dangerous directions, you could go back to reality, or follow the representation of your Avatar down the rabbit hole.

Serge looked in awe at his surroundings. This was his world. The world that he wanted to exist in. Everything was to his perfection and exact specifications. In here he was important. He was the main character.

He smiled a giddy child-like smile as he saw Vincent, the rogue duel-wielding badass, standing before him looking exactly how he had envisioned him to look like. Before he could say another word Vincent beckoned and led him to two horses and he watched as Vincent mounted one and rode off deeper into the forest.

He glanced up at the horse that was clearly intended for him and without a second thought attempted to mount and ride it. In the normal world Serge would've been apprehensive and nervous. Their would probably be someone next to him telling him that riding a horse wasn't as easy as it looked in the movies. But this world didn't adhere to their mundane rules and here Serge had more confidence in his abilities here than anywhere else.

When he got onto the horse he glanced down at the path that Vincent followed and a chill ran down his back. But he cast those worries aside. The reality behind him was just as dangerous and only held fears and worries that Serge wanted to ingnore. If he couldn't prove himself within a construct of his own mind than how could he face the horrors of reality.

Flicking the reins like the many horse riders he had seen on the television screen, Serge led his horse into the forest and followed Vincent ready to face what his Avatar had in store for him.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:55 pm

It was not hard to swing yourself onto the beautiful white horse you had been provided, just place your foot in the stirrups and swing yourself onto the saddle. You followed Vincent down the forested path and as you did...you begun to forget...forget who you where, forgot where you was and you felt like you where falling down into an bottomless hole and yet you did not feel scared, somehow you left your fantasy world, and you where somewhere else, somewhere of your Avatar's making, a wrld it had crafted to speak with you, there was a lesson to learn, the question was if you would learn it or become lost in the wonder of another inner world, but this one created by a higher, more holy part of yourself, that part of you whic where parfect and eternal.

(OOC: Serge's Seeking IC Thread here: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t153-ic-thread-serge-s-seeking#20573 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:59 pm

Nicole hesitated at Darrian's words; they made no sense. Attempted to think it out, though heeded the part of her brain not dealing with the pain which in effect told her to simply give up thinking it out and to just go along with it for now.

Looked at Adley just as he looked at her, the large woman was looking somewhat worse for wear; face shiny with sweat and pale, blinking rapidly and breathing deeply. Still seemed to be functional, though. After a moment, went back to focus on the enemy; readying to attack, though didn't.

'Why the fuck is my hand hurting?' she could be heard to mutter to herself.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:35 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2PM]
The breeze softly flew past you and whispered.
"I can be air in this man's lungs but I have no eyes, and I see no reason to put such human organs on her."
Colin grinned sheepishly, "Sorry, the impreciseness of mortal languages... I meant to observe Larson's lack of mobility."

"No unless stopped he will kill her, the man might be able to do allot of damage, but he lacks dicepline and control, there is the gentle soul of a healer in the man, but also short sighted cruelty, he feels no regret in killing those he have put into the cathegory of other, the ones he sees as his enemy, though he will go to the ends of the world for those he see as inocent, he can be a force for good, but he is dangerous Colin, watch him closely."
Dalisse warned, her eyes still unfocused as she observed Tane through the eyes of her ship.
He nodded, "That's largely my take on him, too, except I don't believe he is so much cruel as simply lacking in restraint. Short sighted, though, most certainly... I have great hopes for what he can become, but he's going to have to face some harsh realities very soon, if he's going to have a chance at a glorious future."
He sighed and sent a message to Narim, 'Would you kindly let the team through the mall garage know that perhaps Mr. Karyak should try not to kill the trapmaker? It seems rather an urgent issue, and she is a priority capture.'

((OOC: A romp through a Fantasy world, lucky Serge. Colin got to sneak through a Nephandi Battlecruiser for his Seeking. He would have *loved* a Fantasy adventure. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:16 am

(what is she trying to draw it with? her own blood? a knife? a pen?)

Tane let loose a swing he hoped would make the nephanda fall to the floor, as his tatoos turned into a torch that enlightened and burned a dark web all over his back.

(5 9 3 1 9 to attack
9 8 6 1 3 2 5 to damage)
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:36 am

Tane let loose a swing he hoped would make the nephanda fall to the floor, as his tatoos turned into a torch that enlightened and burned a dark web all over his back.

The Nephanda was suprisingly nible and she quickly stepped out of the way of your sword with a grunt, then she simply continued running as fast as she could trying to get away from you and the other Traditionalists while still drawing runes on the palm of her own hand.

(OOC: She is just using her own spittle and her finger.)

Colin grinned sheepishly, "Sorry, the impreciseness of mortal languages... I meant to observe Larson's lack of mobility."

The slight breeze swirled around you for a moment then you heard that soft, nearly inaudiable sound again.
"Yes...I can do this."
The Air elemental agreed.

He nodded, "That's largely my take on him, too, except I don't believe he is so much cruel as simply lacking in restraint. Short sighted, though, most certainly... I have great hopes for what he can become, but he's going to have to face some harsh realities very soon, if he's going to have a chance at a glorious future."

"The question then is if your young friend is going to be willing to learn those harsh realities Colin, after all some are just short sighted due to age and lack of experience while others choose to stay that way."
Dalisse said and frowned.
"You are going to have your work cut out for you with this young man."

He sighed and sent a message to Narim, 'Would you kindly let the team through the mall garage know that perhaps Mr. Karyak should try not to kill the trapmaker? It seems rather an urgent issue, and she is a priority capture.'

You got a message back from Narim which simply said.
"Will do, I will let them know."

(OOC: Indeed and nothing bad will ever happen in a happy happy fantasy world. Razz )

Nicole hesitated at Darrian's words; they made no sense. Attempted to think it out, though heeded the part of her brain not dealing with the pain which in effect told her to simply give up thinking it out and to just go along with it for now.

Looked at Adley just as he looked at her, the large woman was looking somewhat worse for wear; face shiny with sweat and pale, blinking rapidly and breathing deeply. Still seemed to be functional, though. After a moment, went back to focus on the enemy; readying to attack, though didn't.

The two cryptids where drawing back seaming angry and confused, they where still screaming but whatever Adley where doing where working but damned if you understood what in your current state. Fran was back on her feet now aiming her gun at the spirits but she to where not shooting.
"Are you ok Nicole?"
She asked then she looked at Theodora.
"And you?"
Theodora grunted in pain.
"Peachy."
She gasped in reply.

'Why the fuck is my hand hurting?' she could be heard to mutter to herself.

"Perhaps because those two fuckers are some sort of manifestations of pain? Perfect bloody pets for the damned Nephandi!"
Fran who where close enough to hear you mutter said fear, frustration and the pain she had just endured making her forget that gothic lolita was supposed to be perfect little ladies. She clearly did not understand that you where refearing to your cybernetic hand.

(OOC: I will be rather slow posting today as I will spend most of the day at a local psychic fair. Ah tons of horrible cheap insence, do you think they will be angry if I show up with a gas mask? Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next