Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

+2
Jeremy Silverstein
Warpmind
6 posters

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27 - Page 7 Empty Re: A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 12, 2018 6:50 pm

[Adley and Nicole] (Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth, 3 in the afternoon)

"Whoever has the phone number of the supply group, please call?," he requested, so he didn't have to dig out his phone to look for Fran's number which he /thought/ he had.

"I will call them right away I have the numbers."
Theodora said and proceded to call Nicole.

He was suddenly moving to help gather up those present to the center of the group in case they needed to be defended. He went over towards Violet and Cecelia first, since they were a bit on their own. "Hey, I know this is gonna be hard but there's something happening and we need everyone together so we can get you all out of here safely, okay? Can you come with me, please," he said.

Cecilia looked terrified she knew something was happening and Violet nodded.
"Yeah sure I can feel something it is as if my Avatar is uneasy."
The young Verbena muttered as she gently lead Cecilia to the center of the group. The hedge wizard glanced around at the wounded test subject and tears welled up in her eyes but she did not say anything.

Gave a nod on successfully staking the vampire; stood up and grabbed her glove and "skin" from the desk. 'Just wired in at the shoulder. Most of this is old tech, we've been making robots for a century. Real skill was to boil it all down so it could be done with nothing more than a couple of prints, 3D printer, and a regular surgeon.' Quickly replacing both of the layers to her arm. 'Syndicate fuckers will go spare if our solution gets into the normal world.'

"Well a computer in your shoulder sounds allot better than in your brain."
Fran said and nodded.
"Your arm is quite impressive in any regard and to be honest I would not loose to much sleep if the Syndicate lost some money, something like that could help so many who havelost limps, unfortunatly at least in the start it will be available only to the rich."
The Euthanathos said and she continued to stroke the paralyzed vampire's hair trying to calm the woman down.

At this point, Nicole's phone vibrated; incoming message. She picked it up and glanced at it. 'Fuck! We've got incoming!' she yelled, so the two outside could hear too. 'Get everything, fall back to the lab - now.' grabbing her rifle, then getting one of the stretchers to load the vampire onto.

"Shit how bad is it?"
Fran said as she helped you with getting the stretcher ready.
"I will carry what I can."
She said and Ty nodded that he would do the same and he poked his head in the room to see what was going on, his eyes widened a bit when he saw the vampire woman.
"Are we brining her with us as well?"

'And someone remember the fish!'

"I thought I would grab them on the way back, they are still in the room we found them in."
Ty said.

(OOC: I forgot to say it last post Nicole your roll for staking the vampire you scoered allot more sucsesses than needed and get to keep a automatic sucsess for later as per our house rules.)

[Serge] (Helping out at the infirmary in the attic of Steelhaven at 3 in the afternoon.)

"Yeah, I've been doing what I can to help out." Serge said with a smile. "I mean I'm no good if I sit around doing nothing.

"Still it is good that you are helping kid...you are doing well, how are you holding up in all fo this chaos?"
Ange asked as she patted your hand gently with her good hand, her other arm was kept to her side with bandages.

"Hey now, your appointments have been taken care of by your assistant." Serge assured her. "And you helped take down one of the biggest Nephandi ever! And you sounded so cool while you were doing it! You've done plenty and now it's your time to rest."

"Well I guess that as long as I manage to impress my apprentice all is well."
Your Mentor joked in a weak voice.
"But you know I always worry about my patients I have a responsibility for their well being...from what I hear though it should not be that long until I can move around on crutches and then I can go back to work."
She said trying to sound like there was no probelm but you who knew her well saw that the experienced had scared her, she had been a hairs breath from dying, only the Deaconess O'Conner's quick spell casting had saved her life.
"Well no do not let me keep you Serge I am sure you have better things to do than sit by your teacher's sickbed."
She said and patted your hand again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27 - Page 7 Empty Re: A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat May 12, 2018 7:06 pm

'Don't know.' Nicole replied, quickly putting one of the stretchers onto the floor. 'We have to take her; might be pulling out of here.' gesturing to the vampire. 'Let's get her onto this.' moving to their feet to lift.

'Someone get the fish, the other wait outside for us.' she said firmly while shouldering her rifle; unconsciously taking command of the situation.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat May 12, 2018 7:20 pm

"Still it is good that you are helping kid...you are doing well, how are you holding up in all fo this chaos?"
Ange asked as she patted your hand gently with her good hand, her other arm was kept to her side with bandages.

"I'm fine. This isn't too much for me to handle." Serge assured his sickly mentor.

"Although I haven't been in much of the chaos myself. Only been hearing about it. Before I came here I was making stories and arts and crafts with some of the mage children. I made this see...." he said holding up his wrist and showing his mentor the red and blue bracelet he had made. "I made you one as well." he added reaching into his pockets and pulling out an identical bracelet.

"Kinda childish but I think it's cool-looking." he said as he placed the bracelet next to his mentor.

"Well I guess that as long as I manage to impress my apprentice all is well."
Your Mentor joked in a weak voice.
"But you know I always worry about my patients I have a responsibility for their well being...from what I hear though it should not be that long until I can move around on crutches and then I can go back to work."
She said trying to sound like there was no probelm but you who knew her well saw that the experienced had scared her, she had been a hairs breath from dying, only the Deaconess O'Conner's quick spell casting had saved her life.
"Well no do not let me keep you Serge I am sure you have better things to do than sit by your teacher's sickbed."
She said and patted your hand again.

Serge was saddened to see his mentor so traumatized by her near death but he did his best to hide his worries. Right now she didn't need the stress of worrying her apprentice on her conscience.

"If that's what you want than sure. There's probably something I need to be doing here anyways. But first is their anything you need? I am helping the patients here and you are technically one of the patients." Serge asked.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat May 12, 2018 7:25 pm

"I will call them right away I have the numbers." Theodora said and proceded to call Nicole.

"Thanks," he said, hurrying.

Cecilia looked terrified she knew something was happening and Violet nodded. "Yeah sure I can feel something it is as if my Avatar is uneasy." The young Verbena muttered as she gently lead Cecilia to the center of the group. The hedge wizard glanced around at the wounded test subject and tears welled up in her eyes but she did not say anything.

"Yeah, me too, time to move...try to help as best you can, but keep in the center with the wounded for now, okay?" he asked Violet. Once he had them situated, he went to get the rest, no time to dawdle.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 12, 2018 7:42 pm

((OOC: Where the hell did my post go? It posted, and now it's gone? Shocked Welp, redo from start...))

[Dalisse's Chambers, 3PM]
"Yes...both they are two and they are one, they come for a place where number and induviduality like everything else do not exist."
Dalisse said.
"But both or the one should vanish once the Caul is...dealt with."
Colin grimaced, "Of course the bastards won't conform to simple counting..."

You got a repply back that said.
"I can see nothing, but it luagh...giggle it gets into your head, and pepole are dying...it is terrible Sir."
Dalisse nodden and frowned she hesitated.
"I can give...you exact locations for the Caul if your friend in the Umbral ship have weapons, but shooting through the ship to get at it..."
The Handler fell silent.
"I do not know what else I can do to help."
He frowned, "I'm not sure how useful the armaments of the shuttle would be; they are meant to dissuade lesser spirits, not go into battle with Umbrood Lords or the like. I don't..."
His expression darkened, "Well, bugger... I suppose the whole week has been leading up to this, with the frightened statements from Fallen captives. I think I can mask my Resonance as yours, that should provide me some shielding from the wards... Once I've done so, can you teleport me straight into the chamber?"
He quickly raised his Parma, then held up Dalisse's Tass, touching his ring to it, "Magia Duplicare, Maga Imitantur!"

((OOC: So, P2 to mask himself with Dalisse's Resonance covering his Parma, Arete roll came to 3,7,8. Time's short, so it will have to be enough...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 12, 2018 8:19 pm

'Don't know.' Nicole replied, quickly putting one of the stretchers onto the floor. 'We have to take her; might be pulling out of here.' gesturing to the vampire. 'Let's get her onto this.' moving to their feet to lift.

"Well shit..."
Fran muttered. She moved to the front of the vampire to help you lift the creature into the stretcher.
"We are going to lift you now, it might hurt a bit I am sorry about that, we arre not doing this to be cruel."
She explained the vampire as she got ready to lift on your command.
"What do you need me to do?"
Ty asked from the door.

'Someone get the fish, the other wait outside for us.' she said firmly while shouldering her rifle; unconsciously taking command of the situation.

Antonio gave you a bit of an raised eyebrrow about you giving him orders but as the things spoken of needed doing he did not protest.
"I will wait and keep watch."
He said Ty nodded at that.
"I will get the fish."
He commented and headed over to the first room you where in.

"Thanks," he said, hurrying.

Theodora just gave you a nod at this as she dialed the number.

"Yeah, me too, time to move...try to help as best you can, but keep in the center with the wounded for now, okay?" he asked Violet. Once he had them situated, he went to get the rest, no time to dawdle.

Violet nodded at that.
"I will do so Sir."
The young Verbena said her eyes was wide so much had happened and the teenager was having touble dealing with it all.

(OOC: Just to clairfy are you going to get Nicole's group or the others gathered around the door to the lab for those are withing a rather short area and are pulling into formation on their own, the hallway outside the lab is not that big after all.)

[Serge] (Helping out at the infirmary in the attic of Steelhaven at 3 in the afternoon.)

"I'm fine. This isn't too much for me to handle." Serge assured his sickly mentor.

"Although I haven't been in much of the chaos myself. Only been hearing about it. Before I came here I was making stories and arts and crafts with some of the mage children. I made this see...." he said holding up his wrist and showing his mentor the red and blue bracelet he had made. "I made you one as well." he added reaching into his pockets and pulling out an identical bracelet.

"Kinda childish but I think it's cool-looking." he said as he placed the bracelet next to his mentor.

"Watching over the little ones are important kid, they could have been terrified by all that have been happening, making sure they had other things to think about is good work."
Ange said then she looked at your bracelet and the one you handed her and smiled.
"Thank you, it is lovely."
She said and smiled and held out her good hand.
"If you would help me put it on Serge I have been told to keep my other arm still until the swelling go down so if you would not mind."

Serge was saddened to see his mentor so traumatized by her near death but he did his best to hide his worries. Right now she didn't need the stress of worrying her apprentice on her conscience.

"If that's what you want than sure. There's probably something I need to be doing here anyways. But first is their anything you need? I am helping the patients here and you are technically one of the patients." Serge asked.

Ange gave you a warm smile.
"I love spending time with you Serge so I like having you here talking to me but there will be plenty of time for that when the battle is won."
She said then she nodded.
"Well now that you ask, a cup of tea would be divine."
She said in a tired tone of voice.
"If it would not be to much of a bother."

[Colin] (Talking with Dalisse and Heather in the Labyrinth at 3 in the afternoon)

Colin grimaced, "Of course the bastards won't conform to simple counting..."

"What do you expect of beings of non existence for them to adhere to any idea of physics?"
Dalisse asked wryly.

He frowned, "I'm not sure how useful the armaments of the shuttle would be; they are meant to dissuade lesser spirits, not go into battle with Umbrood Lords or the like. I don't..."

"No I guess you are right...I just could not think of any other way to be useful right now."
The handler muttered.

His expression darkened, "Well, bugger... I suppose the whole week has been leading up to this, with the frightened statements from Fallen captives. I think I can mask my Resonance as yours, that should provide me some shielding from the wards... Once I've done so, can you teleport me straight into the chamber?"

"I do not understand Colin? Well no time to explain I guess...I can teleport you precisely but if my Resonance will not fool the wards on the Caul chamber it will hurt you badly."
Dalisse warned.
"You should take some of my blood in a cup as well in case it is my blood and not my Resonance that protect me from the ward...there is a sharp knife on my kitchen counter and you saw where I keep my cups."
She said softly and held out her pale white and soft green arm.

He quickly raised his Parma, then held up Dalisse's Tass, touching his ring to it, "Magia Duplicare, Maga Imitantur!"

Your spell seamed like it worked. Dalisse looked at you and sat up a little streigher.
"Are you ready Colin? And are you sure?"
She asked as she begun forming hand sigils with her webbed fingers.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat May 12, 2018 8:35 pm

Anja's Post:

'One, two - now.' Nicole said to Fran, to lift the vampire onto the stretcher.

[Nick's just dealing with the three with her. Plan is to simply gather up all the gear and get back to the main group].
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat May 12, 2018 8:42 pm

"Watching over the little ones are important kid, they could have been terrified by all that have been happening, making sure they had other things to think about is good work."
Ange said then she looked at your bracelet and the one you handed her and smiled.
"Thank you, it is lovely."
She said and smiled and held out her good hand.
"If you would help me put it on Serge I have been told to keep my other arm still until the swelling go down so if you would not mind."

"Sure thing." Serge said as he placed the bracelet over his mentor's good hand.

"And the little ones do a good job at hiding how scared they really are. But I'm sure they'll be alright."

Ange gave you a warm smile.
"I love spending time with you Serge so I like having you here talking to me but there will be plenty of time for that when the battle is won."
She said then she nodded.
"Well now that you ask, a cup of tea would be divine."
She said in a tired tone of voice.
"If it would not be to much of a bother."

"Not a problem at all. One tea for the half-broken lady, coming right up." Serge said humorously. "I think I can make some in the common room. I'll be right back up."

With final nod, Serge went back down to the kitchen next to the common room where he had made some coffee for Mr. Valete. This time with the goal of making some tea for his tired Mentor.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat May 12, 2018 8:45 pm

// Darrian's orders didn't say go get the other group(s), but send a message (which Theodora did) to regroup together (he assumed by the lab since they're getting the vampire out so they would have to bring her there), get the wounded ready to be teleported out and then go help with the caul after they regrouped. Unless Adley is told to get them or given other orders, then the orders were to be defending the party that is present and helping facilitate the evac/T-porting (calling in to set up the teleport, whatever needs to be done next) - then heading to the caul with the remaining party. It's a matter of timing also though - how long it seems to be taking to regroup

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 12, 2018 8:55 pm

"What do you expect of beings of non existence for them to adhere to any idea of physics?"
Dalisse asked wryly.
Colin sighed and shook his head, "No, it was a silly notion, I suppose..."

"No I guess you are right...I just could not think of any other way to be useful right now."
The handler muttered.
He nodded, "It was a good idea, but with the shuttle not designed for combat, well... rather like tossing pebbles at an armoured knight, I'm afraid."

"I do not understand Colin? Well no time to explain I guess...I can teleport you precisely but if my Resonance will not fool the wards on the Caul chamber it will hurt you badly."
Dalisse warned.
"You should take some of my blood in a cup as well in case it is my blood and not my Resonance that protect me from the ward...there is a sharp knife on my kitchen counter and you saw where I keep my cups."
She said softly and held out her pale white and soft green arm.
He nodded and stepped over to the kitchen counter, making sure the knife was clean, and brought a simple, small cup back along with it, glancing up at Heather, "Ah, are you perhaps medically trained? I'm... not very comfortable with stabbing someone to draw just an ounce or so of blood. I'd worry I might make too large an incision..."

Your spell seamed like it worked. Dalisse looked at you and sat up a little streigher.
"Are you ready Colin? And are you sure?"
She asked as she begun forming hand sigils with her webbed fingers.
He nodded, "I'll ask you to bring me back afterwards, so I can guide Heather out to the shuttle... assuming this works out as I believe it will."

((OOC: Look out, world, Colin's about to do something stupid... but it just might work. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 12, 2018 9:29 pm

[Colin] (Talking with Dalisse and Heather in the Labyrinth at 3 in the afternoon)

Colin sighed and shook his head, "No, it was a silly notion, I suppose..."

This thing is from a place where numbers do not even exist Colin off course it can be one and two or none at once."
Dalisse said.

He nodded, "It was a good idea, but with the shuttle not designed for combat, well... rather like tossing pebbles at an armoured knight, I'm afraid."

"I understand, another plan then Colin."
The Handler said and sigh but frankl she looked rather relieved she did not want her precious ship shot at.

He nodded and stepped over to the kitchen counter, making sure the knife was clean, and brought a simple, small cup back along with it, glancing up at Heather, "Ah, are you perhaps medically trained? I'm... not very comfortable with stabbing someone to draw just an ounce or so of blood. I'd worry I might make too large an incision..."

"I have taken first aid classes, you have to in order to be allowed to play at the club me and my Mistress likes to go to."
Heather said.
"I think I should be able to stop the blood flow Sir."
She commented and found a clean hankerchief from her pocket.
"I will be fine, there is the equipment I took from the infirmary before you found a way not to have to stake the little vampire girl, she wanted to be warm remember and wanted to be filled with a liquid that would keep her so, however using that equipment will take allot more time, I know a little about healing so I should be fine with using a knife."
Dalisse said.
"I am Diedne this will not be the first time I have been cut but I can handle the knife if you prefer and you can focus on gathering the blood up in the cup."

He nodded, "I'll ask you to bring me back afterwards, so I can guide Heather out to the shuttle... assuming this works out as I believe it will."

"I will do so Colin if I am at all able."
The Handler promised then she finished her spell and you where surounded by chaos. You heard a man screaming in pain. Hildegard stood right in front of you singing though her beautiful song where allmost droned out by shouts, chanting and screams, the Chorister was bleeding from a deep gash at her temple. You saw several dead on the floor, one of them where from Steelhaven though but some you recognized from other Chantries. The Chief was facing the Caul, he and the other Hermeticcs where tying to do some sort of ritual while the others where trying to keep something of them....a something you could not see but it was luaging...and luaging and that luagh brought up in you the worst desires, thoughts and impulses. You saw one of the Hermetics a young man be thron from the group he was working with by some force and ripped in two, his blood splattring everywhere, the other Hermetics kept chanting they could do nothing else.

Towards one wall was a huge, foul thing, the caul resembeling a diseased vagina with eyes along the side and tentakles growing out of it, these tentackles whipped at the Tradition mages who where fighting for their lives. In one corner you saw a young woman a teenager sitt curled up with the Chief's phone, young Nina then.

You did not think the ward had triggered you did not think you where in pain but you where not sure the luagther filled you, screaming at you, assulting your senses so it was hard to know if you felt or heard anythin else it was just so much and all at once.

(OOC: Please give me a willpower roll to have Colin be funcional in this chaos.)

"Sure thing." Serge said as he placed the bracelet over his mentor's good hand.

"And the little ones do a good job at hiding how scared they really are. But I'm sure they'll be alright."

"Thank you Serge."
Ange said and looked at the bracelet.
"This is very nice."
She said and smiled warmly.
"I am surre the kids are scared it is only natural but you made this day easier for them and that is all anyone could ask of you kid."
Your Mentor said then she added.
"Ah that reminds me have you met my brother and your cousin Rosa yet?"

"Not a problem at all. One tea for the half-broken lady, coming right up." Serge said humorously. "I think I can make some in the common room. I'll be right back up."

"Thank you Serge I appriciate it...a bit of milk if there is any but no sugar if possible."
She instructed and gave you another warm smile.

With final nod, Serge went back down to the kitchen next to the common room where he had made some coffee for Mr. Valete. This time with the goal of making some tea for his tired Mentor.

You got down to the common room, Mr Valente nodded to you when he saw you he sat talking with the woman with the wounded arm you had seen up in the infirmary a while ago. You got to the kitchn and you found everything you would need, a bright red water heater, cups, tea bags and milk in the fridge.

'One, two - now.' Nicole said to Fran, to lift the vampire onto the stretcher.

A very weak sound escaped the vampire's lips and frozen in her body as she was it was probably all the sound she could make when she wanted to scream for being lifted clearly was not comfortable but you and Fran got her up on the stretcher. Fran looked rather guilty about hurting the woman though.
"Sorry...sorry it should be easier now..."
She told the vampire softly.

Adley you got everyone herded together in a circle of sorts with the wounded and the healers in the center., suddenly there was a horrid sound, a luagh that seamed to tear though your very essence, a luagh that tempted you...brought out the darkness buried in everyone, from the look of fear and horror on the faces of the rest of the group they where hearing it as well.
"W...what is that?"
Violet muttered. It was as if the luagther was not really there but was the sick Resonance emitted from a half formed reality that just should not be.

(OOC: Yeah sorry about that Strife it is a bit of a tiing issue so things took a little longer sorry.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat May 12, 2018 9:40 pm

"Oh...shit..." he said as the shadow of himself started to laugh, the darkness and the rage and frustration...and all the times he'd been alone and left to deal with shit that he didn't understand. "Need to get everyone out of here, before it can get to us worse. Now..." He felt himself trying not to panic, because there it was, a thought that...implied? Was it even a thought or maybe it was a feeling and that led to a thought...what would happen if he just stopped putting a limit on himself and let it all go, he had a lot of anger, hatred...what would it be like to finally use it for something? He was fucking sick of all of this shit. He was laughing...no, it wasn't him, he was being laughed at, and he /hated/ being laughed at, or was he laughing at himself? How he couldn't do /anything/ and...always so nice, what would it be like to /stop/ being so nice? It was laughing at his weaknesses. What would it be like to have the upper hand for once? No opposition...no quarter. "Fuck...!" He started, shaking his head, fighting as best he could as the resonance trickled into his mind, soul...they needed help, they needed to go, this...whatever it was, it was way worse than the thing in the forest - and that had been bad enough.

// no need to apologize - I am happy to wait if I have to, if things need to synch up.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 12, 2018 9:44 pm

This thing is from a place where numbers do not even exist Colin off course it can be one and two or none at once."
Dalisse said.
Colin snorted, "The thing is intruding on our reality, you'd think it could at least show the courtesy of following a few of our rules..."

"I have taken first aid classes, you have to in order to be allowed to play at the club me and my Mistress likes to go to."
Heather said.
"I think I should be able to stop the blood flow Sir."
She commented and found a clean hankerchief from her pocket.
"I will be fine, there is the equipment I took from the infirmary before you found a way not to have to stake the little vampire girl, she wanted to be warm remember and wanted to be filled with a liquid that would keep her so, however using that equipment will take allot more time, I know a little about healing so I should be fine with using a knife."
Dalisse said.
"I am Diedne this will not be the first time I have been cut but I can handle the knife if you prefer and you can focus on gathering the blood up in the cup."
He nodded, handing Dalisse the knife, handle first, "Very good... You ladies take care of the incision, I'll capture the blood."
He smoothly held the cup up under Dalisse's arm, waiting for the cut.

"I will do so Colin if I am at all able."
The Handler promised then she finished her spell and you where surounded by chaos. You heard a man screaming in pain. Hildegard stood right in front of you singing though her beautiful song where allmost droned out by shouts, chanting and screams, the Chorister was bleeding from a deep gash at her temple. You saw several dead on the floor, one of them where from Steelhaven though but some you recognized from other Chantries. The Chief was facing the Caul, he and the other Hermeticcs where tying to do some sort of ritual while the others where trying to keep something of them....a something you could not see but it was luaging...and luaging and that luagh brought up in you the worst desires, thoughts and impulses. You saw one of the Hermetics a young man be thron from the group he was working with by some force and ripped in two, his blood splattring everywhere, the other Hermetics kept chanting they could do nothing else.

Towards one wall was a huge, foul thing, the caul resembeling a diseased vagina with eyes along the side and tentakles growing out of it, these tentackles whipped at the Tradition mages who where fighting for their lives. In one corner you saw a young woman a teenager sitt curled up with the Chief's phone, young Nina then.

You did not think the ward had triggered you did not think you where in pain but you where not sure the luagther filled you, screaming at you, assulting your senses so it was hard to know if you felt or heard anythin else it was just so much and all at once.
((OOC: Willpower roll: 5,5,8,8,0,0. I'm going to assume that's enough.))
Colin grimaced at the laughing not-thing, then sneered as he strode past Morgan, addressing him in passing, "Sir, this is Endgame... You know why only I can succeed at this; I'm going to take the Caul down from within, and banish the not-things that came out of it... just don't let me be killed when I return."
He sighed, gave a quick salute, and charged into the Caul, whispering softly to his Avatar, "This is it, Mia... I hope you can do what everyone says you can, because if not... I will regret this for a long time."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat May 12, 2018 9:47 pm

After quickly grabbing that phone she'd spotted in the room earlier and dumping it on the stretcher with the vampire, Nicole motioned for Fran to pick it up and carry her out of the room.

'Put the other stuff [blankets, the laptop etc] on our stretcher, and grab the other one yourself.' Nicole will say to Antonio once getting back to the hall. Not the ideal solution, but speed was of the essence here. Once the fish had been retrieved, they'll all head back towards the lab...

[Erm... tiing issue?]

[Barring any surprises, Nicole *should* be able to synch up with Adley now...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat May 12, 2018 10:05 pm

"Thank you Serge."
Ange said and looked at the bracelet.
"This is very nice."
She said and smiled warmly.
"I am surre the kids are scared it is only natural but you made this day easier for them and that is all anyone could ask of you kid."
Your Mentor said then she added.
"Ah that reminds me have you met my brother and your cousin Rosa yet?"

"Yeah I met both of them. Rosa was the one taking care of the children when I arrived although I met her earlier beforehand." Serge informed his mentor.

"Thank you Serge I appriciate it...a bit of milk if there is any but no sugar if possible."
She instructed and gave you another warm smile.
You got down to the common room, Mr Valente nodded to you when he saw you he sat talking with the woman with the wounded arm you had seen up in the infirmary a while ago. You got to the kitchn and you found everything you would need, a bright red water heater, cups, tea bags and milk in the fridge.

"Let's see here. Gotta channel my inner British person. Ummm....long live the queen ya bloody wankers! " Serge said as he began to channel the British person within him by saying stereotypical British phrases while making the Tea.

He went to work warming up the water until it was boiling. When the water reached the desired temperature Serge then added the tea bag and the milk like his mentor had specified. "What kind of savage doesn't want sugar." he whispered jokingly to himself as he made the drink.

Once he had finished making the drink he slowly brought the hot cup back upstairs to the makeshift infirmary.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 12, 2018 10:33 pm

Colin snorted, "The thing is intruding on our reality, you'd think it could at least show the courtesy of following a few of our rules..."

"I do not think the thing visiting my hallways are much concerned about being polite...or anything else that we can understand Colin."
Dalisse said wryly.

He nodded, handing Dalisse the knife, handle first, "Very good... You ladies take care of the incision, I'll capture the blood."
He smoothly held the cup up under Dalisse's arm, waiting for the cut.

The Handler took the knife with practice grace and cut into the side of her arm, a little over the wrist, making a small, controlled incision, she knew exactly how to make herself bleed, but not to badly and red blood tinted in a greenish shimmer started flowing from the wound. Dalisse winced slightly.
"That should do it."
She said.

Colin grimaced at the laughing not-thing, then sneered as he strode past Morgan, addressing him in passing, "Sir, this is Endgame... You know why only I can succeed at this; I'm going to take the Caul down from within, and banish the not-things that came out of it... just don't let me be killed when I return."

Jeffry looked at you for a moment, he could not stop the ritual he was leading but his eyes told you he thought you had gone at least partly insane and he was starting to shout out a protest but you where already past him, already to far towards your crazy plan to be stopped but you heard his protests being shouted beind you, some of them in Greek.

He sighed, gave a quick salute, and charged into the Caul, whispering softly to his Avatar, "This is it, Mia... I hope you can do what everyone says you can, because if not... I will regret this for a long time."

The Caul closed around you and you felt it's hot, pulsating flesh against your body, it's tentacles caressing you, and for a moment that was all you felt, wet, warm softness and darkness and then nothingness opened up behind you, a perfect, horrible nothing, no darkness, no fear, no pain,no joy no nothing, no past and not future you could feel yourself sinking into that horrible place, sinking forever into the darkness of nothing and then...something touched Mia, tried to pull at her, cut at her and remembering the trauma of her past she screamed in panic in your soul and then there where a brilliant light, and pain, so much pain as she sort of exploded like a dying star, her scream droning out everything...and then you where left with just her for a moment, just the shard of Mia De Napoli's soul, one perfect, shining shard holding two smaller shards in her broken hands, then slowly, very slowly shards started returning to you, one by one, reconstructing the shard cluster, brining with it bits from the Avatars that had been shattered and put back together in the Caul. You can feel nothing but pain though, endless pain you do not know if your plan worked or not, all you feel is Mia there and her shards and the other shards slowly returning to her, you hear the shards plead for a host and whisper in despair, you hear screams of anguish some om them perhaps your own but it hurts to much to think, hurts to much to be afraid, you exist that you know but beyond it there where just agony.

(OOC: I would like another willpower roll to see if Colin get any derangements from that an also an Avatar plus Arete roll please.)

After quickly grabbing that phone she'd spotted in the room earlier and dumping it on the stretcher with the vampire, Nicole motioned for Fran to pick it up and carry her out of the room.

Fran nodded and bent down to pick up her side of the stretcher to carry the vampire out of the room. You where starting to feel uneasy, you heard a strange luagh...or was it just your imagination, a luagh that made you angry...made you want to give up brought up every negative emotion and yet you could not pinpoint what it was that was luaghing.
"What the fuck is that?"
Fran grumbeled.
"Do you hear it Nicole?"

'Put the other stuff [blankets, the laptop etc] on our stretcher, and grab the other one yourself.' Nicole will say to Antonio once getting back to the hall. Not the ideal solution, but speed was of the essence here. Once the fish had been retrieved, they'll all head back towards the lab...

Antonio again gave you a bit of a stern look over giving him, who outranked you buy quite a bit orders but then he decided there where no time to argue so he did as you said and gently placed the loot pile on the stretcher with the vampire, careful not to hurt her and grabbed the other stretcher, he to glanced around at time clearly hearing the same sound you where.
"Damnation what is that?"
He muttered.

"Oh...shit..." he said as the shadow of himself started to laugh, the darkness and the rage and frustration...and all the times he'd been alone and left to deal with shit that he didn't understand. "Need to get everyone out of here, before it can get to us worse. Now..." He felt himself trying not to panic, because there it was, a thought that...implied?

You heard Mundis starting to bark nervously and Darrian nodded.
"Agreed, let us get the wounded out, would you kindly call our teleporter?"
He said as he took a bottle from his pocket and looked at the contents to see if he could figure out what was going on but he started looking more and more uneasy and scared.

He felt himself trying not to panic, because there it was, a thought that...implied? Was it even a thought or maybe it was a feeling and that led to a thought...what would happen if he just stopped putting a limit on himself and let it all go, he had a lot of anger, hatred...what would it be like to finally use it for something? He was fucking sick of all of this shit. He was laughing...no, it wasn't him, he was being laughed at, and he /hated/ being laughed at, or was he laughing at himself? How he couldn't do /anything/ and...always so nice, what would it be like to /stop/ being so nice? It was laughing at his weaknesses. What would it be like to have the upper hand for once? No opposition...no quarter. "Fuck...!" He started, shaking his head, fighting as best he could as the resonance trickled into his mind, soul...they needed help, they needed to go, this...whatever it was, it was way worse than the thing in the forest - and that had been bad enough.

"I don't like this!"
Violet said and the teenager finally could not take any more and she started to cry. Cecilia was near panicing, and all the time that luagh just got louder and louder and then suddenly...as if it had never been there it was gone, just gone along with the opressive feeling it had brought.
"W...what is going on?"
Francics muttered he sounded scared.
"We are getting the wounded teleported out of here and then we go for the Caul chamber something is wrong."
Darrian said he was petting Mundi trying to calm the dog down.

(OOC: Sorry timing I meant to say timing but I was hurrying as dinner was done and I wanted to press send before eating so I rushed.)

"Yeah I met both of them. Rosa was the one taking care of the children when I arrived although I met her earlier beforehand." Serge informed his mentor.

Your mentor nodded at that and winced as she moved her head.
"Yes I have heard my brother say very nice thins about his student, then again he would she is his apprentice and he Awakened her, it is no wonder he would be fond of her."
She commented.

"Let's see here. Gotta channel my inner British person. Ummm....long live the queen ya bloody wankers! " Serge said as he began to channel the British person within him by saying stereotypical British phrases while making the Tea.

He went to work warming up the water until it was boiling and then added the tea bag and the milk like his mentor had specified. "What kind of savage doesn't want sugar." he whispered jokingly to himself as he made the drink.

Once he had finished making the drink he slowly brought the hot cup back upstairs to the makeshift infirmary.

There was no problems making the tea and soon it's soft aroma was filling the kitchen. You got back up to your Mentor and she smiled when she saw you.
"Ah thank you Serge, that is kind of you."
She said and indicated you could put the tea on the table beside the bed so she could get at it with her good hand.

(OOC: Colin jumping in the Caul I did not see that one coming.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat May 12, 2018 10:40 pm

'I did...' Nicole muttered to Fran, trying to not let her gut instinct take over. 'Think we need to get moving sharp.' Didn't care or perhaps even see Antonio's glare; was pretty much running on autopilot.

Once the last with the fish had returned, they'd all move as quickly as realistically as possible to the other group.

[Ah, all is revealed]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 12, 2018 10:48 pm

'I did...' Nicole muttered to Fran, trying to not let her gut instinct take over. 'Think we need to get moving sharp.' Didn't care or perhaps even see Antonio's glare; was pretty much running on autopilot.

Once the last with the fish had returned, they'd all move as quickly as realistically as possible to the other group.

"Well this sucks..."
Fran anounced as she quickly moved along with the rest of you. Ty was waiting by the first room with the fish bowl in his arms.
"What is that sound?"
The Akashic asked clearly on edge.
"I do not know Mr Smothson."
Antonio said and he looked around a bit nervously.

Your group quickly returned to the rest of the party to find them all huddeled together ready to go, then suddely the laugh stopped, it was as if it had never been there, it was just gone.

Aldey you see Nicole and the rest, Nicole and Fran carrying a stretcher with a staked vampire with her boobs on display and Ty carrying of all things a gold fish bowl.

(OOC: Evil dinner it cuts into my RPG time. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat May 12, 2018 10:59 pm

There was no problems making the tea and soon it's soft aroma was filling the kitchen. You got back up to your Mentor and she smiled when she saw you.
"Ah thank you Serge, that is kind of you."
She said and indicated you could put the tea on the table beside the bed so she could get at it with her good hand.

He placed the cup of tea on the bedside table just as his mentor instructed. "No problem. Let me know if you need anything else." he said kindly.

He took a small cursory glance around the infirmary to see where Allison was and to see the general state of the room to find out where he could help.

(OOC: I did not expect that either but I'm excited to see what happens next Razz )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 12, 2018 11:14 pm

The Handler took the knife with practice grace and cut into the side of her arm, a little over the wrist, making a small, controlled incision, she knew exactly how to make herself bleed, but not to badly and red blood tinted in a greenish shimmer started flowing from the wound. Dalisse winced slightly.
"That should do it."
She said.
Colin caught the little amount of blood in the cup, and looked at it with a small frown, "So... should I hold on to it, or ingest it, you think? Because the latter would be... hard to swallow."

Jeffry looked at you for a moment, he could not stop the ritual he was leading but his eyes told you he thought you had gone at least partly insane and he was starting to shout out a protest but you where already past him, already to far towards your crazy plan to be stopped but you heard his protests being shouted beind you, some of them in Greek.
He grinned wryly as he sped up.

The Caul closed around you and you felt it's hot, pulsating flesh against your body, it's tentacles caressing you, and for a moment that was all you felt, wet, warm softness and darkness and then nothingness opened up behind you, a perfect, horrible nothing, no darkness, no fear, no pain,no joy no nothing, no past and not future you could feel yourself sinking into that horrible place, sinking forever into the darkness of nothing and then...something touched Mia, tried to pull at her, cut at her and remembering the trauma of her past she screamed in panic in your soul and then there where a brilliant light, and pain, so much pain as she sort of exploded like a dying star, her scream droning out everything...and then you where left with just her for a moment, just the shard of Mia De Napoli's soul, one perfect, shining shard holding two smaller shards in her broken hands, then slowly, very slowly shards started returning to you, one by one, reconstructing the shard cluster, brining with it bits from the Avatars that had been shattered and put back together in the Caul. You can feel nothing but pain though, endless pain you do not know if your plan worked or not, all you feel is Mia there and her shards and the other shards slowly returning to her, you hear the shards plead for a host and whisper in despair, you hear screams of anguish some om them perhaps your own but it hurts to much to think, hurts to much to be afraid, you exist that you know but beyond it there where just agony.
For a moment, he tried to focus on that perfect being that Mia formed, and held her up in his hands, trying to envision the loose shards spinning around them like the chain of a chainsaw around the blade... then there was just pain...

((OOC: Oh, joy, more rolls. Razz Willpower: 2,3,4,6,6,8 - oh, please be enough... Avatar+Arete: 5,5,6,9.))

((OOC2: Serge best not let Colin catch him "channeling his inner Brit" like that. He might get some personal instruction, free of charge. Wink ))

((OOC3: What, how did you not see that as a possible outcome? The various Fallen have brought it up so many times, it was pretty much bound to happen that he'd make such a Hail Mary play if the battle went poorly. Which at this point, I'd say it did. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun May 13, 2018 7:17 am

On reaching the others, Nicole looked at them with a raised eyebrow. 'Okay... so what's going on now?'

[As 'a Brit', Colin would know: there is not such thing!]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 13, 2018 8:47 am

He placed the cup of tea on the bedside table just as his mentor instructed. "No problem. Let me know if you need anything else." he said kindly.

"No I should be fine kid thank you."
Your Mentor said and smiled.

He took a small cursory glance around the infirmary to see where Allison was and to see the general state of the room to find out where he could help.

Allison where tending to a young man who where just stearing out into nothing, making sure he was comfortable, other than that things seamed to have calmed down until the big rush of expected wounded would come in in a little while.

On reaching the others, Nicole looked at them with a raised eyebrow. 'Okay... so what's going on now?'

"I do not know Miss."
Darrian said he looked at the vampire and raised an eyebrow.
"Place her with the other rescues we can not aford to take them with us so we are going to have them all teleported out now instead of waiting to meet up with the others, then we will hurry to the Caul to see what is going on."

Colin caught the little amount of blood in the cup, and looked at it with a small frown, "So... should I hold on to it, or ingest it, you think? Because the latter would be... hard to swallow."

"I think you can try to have it with you and then if you feel the effect of the ward if you are then able take a swing of it."
Dalisse suggjested.

He grinned wryly as he sped up.

Well you got to learn some new and interesting Greek words.

For a moment, he tried to focus on that perfect being that Mia formed, and held her up in his hands, trying to envision the loose shards spinning around them like the chain of a chainsaw around the blade... then there was just pain...

For a while there was just pain, Mia was there you could feel her and pain, then you heard words around you but at first you could not understand them, someone tried to examine Mia but she was scared and retracted and lashed out, then you heard a woman scream. You do not know how much time passed, perhaps seconds perhaps eternities there where only pain then slowly as Mia got her shards back and more the pain started to dull. You noticed a water bottle being held to your lips, then more words and these you understood.
"Damn it Wainwright do you hea me do you know how mad Freddy wil be if you die."
Ingmar Ross, that what the voice of Ingmar Ross, your mind was still fogged with shock and pain, but at least your conciousness where returning.
"It tried to touch me...I will not allow it...not again."
Your heard Mia's scared voice from your soul, this had reneewed her old trauma and she was scared.
"I wwant to see my children I need to know they are safe!"
She demanded, wanting to be close to what she loved when she was scared and upset, as a shard cluster she would have more human needs that the spiritual nature of most Avatars.

(OOC: It is enough not to get a derangement but Colin will not escape completely untouched from this and he will probably have nightmares for quite some time though he will manage to have a stiff upper lip and not show he is upset. Also Mia pulled in allot more hards left in the Caul so you get a new dot in Avatar rating unfortunatly they would all be Fallen so it might cause some problems, and you get a point of Jhor.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun May 13, 2018 8:52 am

You heard Mundis starting to bark nervously and Darrian nodded. "Agreed, let us get the wounded out, would you kindly call our teleporter?" He said as he took a bottle from his pocket and looked at the contents to see if he could figure out what was going on but he started looking more and more uneasy and scared.
Your group quickly returned to the rest of the party to find them all huddeled together ready to go, then suddely the laugh stopped, it was as if it had never been there, it was just gone.

Aldey you see Nicole and the rest, Nicole and Fran carrying a stretcher with a staked vampire with her boobs on display and Ty carrying of all things a gold fish bowl.

Was he laughing? He hoped he wasn't laughing...that wasn't his laugh...it was laughing at him...shit. He grabbed his phone at Darrian's order and dialed for Narim to get the wounded the hell out of there. Then it stopped. The laughter. Maybe his pater and the group at the caul banished whatever the hell it was. He saw Nicole, Antonio, Ty and Fran come in with the stretcher...he waved them over to the center of the group.

// Colin, wtf did you just do D:

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun May 13, 2018 8:56 am

Allison where tending to a young man who where just stearing out into nothing, making sure he was comfortable, other than that things seamed to have calmed down until the big rush of expected wounded would come in in a little while.

Serge walked over to Allison and asked, "Hey Allison. Is their anything else you need me to do?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun May 13, 2018 9:03 am

"I think you can try to have it with you and then if you feel the effect of the ward if you are then able take a swing of it."
Dalisse suggjested.
Colin nodded, "A precaution... Good."

For a while there was just pain, Mia was there you could feel her and pain, then you heard words around you but at first you could not understand them, someone tried to examine Mia but she was scared and retracted and lashed out, then you heard a woman scream. You do not know how much time passed, perhaps seconds perhaps eternities there where only pain then slowly as Mia got her shards back and more the pain started to dull. You noticed a water bottle being held to your lips, then more words and these you understood.
"Damn it Wainwright do you hea me do you know how mad Freddy wil be if you die."
Ingmar Ross, that what the voice of Ingmar Ross, your mind was still fogged with shock and pain, but at least your conciousness where returning.
"It tried to touch me...I will not allow it...not again."
Your heard Mia's scared voice from your soul, this had reneewed her old trauma and she was scared.
"I wwant to see my children I need to know they are safe!"
She demanded, wanting to be close to what she loved when she was scared and upset, as a shard cluster she would have more human needs that the spiritual nature of most Avatars.
He slowly started flexing his toes and fingers, making sure they were still attached, before slowly opening his eyes and looking up at Ingmar, "Mr... Rush... I am in a little bit of discomfort; picked up something in there. Would you mind conveying my apology to the lady who tried to examine my Avatar? I sensed there was a harsh response to that... Second, did it work? Did I take out the bloody Caul?"
He closed his eyes again, thinking to Mia, "The twins should be fine now; we did that to save them... One is on board this ship, the other is back at the Chantry, waiting for those two shards... We just have to make one more trip before we can see them both together again."
He started craning his head around, grimacing as he tried to get to his feet, "Hum, I had a teacup with me, containing a little blood, does anyone see it?"

((OOC: So, Colin's even more invested in the Avatar Restoration Project now, and also the Resonance Purification trials. Razz Sounds like it went better than I feared, all the same. Very Happy ))

((OOC2: What did Colin just do? Saved the bacon of everyone still alive, I think?))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next