Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

+2
Warpmind
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28 - Page 18 Empty Re: More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:46 pm

"Yes I...think I will be fine here for now."
Bernard said.
"Thank you for your help Serge."

You got down the stairs and into the kitchen, you saw several magi eating in the common room. In the kitchen itself you saw Nicole and Darrian.

Serge walked into the kitchen and upon seeing the two familiar faces, smiled and waved at both of them. "Hey Nicole! Hey Darrian! How are things going with you guys?" he said cheerfully as he placed his sketchbook on a nearby table and began to search the kitchen for food that he could bring up to the infirmary.

(OOC: Hope you had fun on your camping trip Anja!)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28 - Page 18 Empty Re: More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:02 pm

'Excellent. Got blown up saving a pair of fish.' she replied, giving Serge a nod.

[Camping can be fun. Or not, depending who went with you.]

[Can I god-mode Darrian for a second so Nicole can get something to eat?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:16 pm

[Serge and Nicole] (Steelhaven at 6 30 in the afternoon.)

Darrian gave Serge a rather stern look over his over familliar tone.
"Good afternoon Mr Yager."
He said.
"I am tired but well may I assist you with anything?"

Nicole you notice a tiny wite face poke up from a fruit bowl, a tiny rodent face that looked at you curiously as if she had felt your pressence and there was unusual inteligence in the tiny animal's white eyes.

(OOC: I went caming with my mother so it was pretty good.)
(OOC 2: Feel free to control Darrian to give Nicole food and anything else needed around the kitchen.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:27 pm

Nicole wrote:'Excellent. Got blown up saving a pair of fish.' she replied, giving Serge a nod.

"Oh you were the one who got the fish!" Serge said with strange enthusiasm. "Thanks for saving them. It was only because of those fish that I was able to revive one of the guys rescued during the mission."

Darrian gave Serge a rather stern look over his over familliar tone.
"Good afternoon Mr Yager."
He said.
"I am tired but well may I assist you with anything?"

"Yeah I'm looking for some food that I can take back to the infirmary. Some of the patients are getting hungry. Do you know where I can find some random bits of food that I can take back to the infirmary?" Serge asked as he continued to look through the kitchen.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:51 pm

Serge's Post:

'Revive...?' the large woman replied, clearly thrown by that, picking up the largest bowl she could locate easily and holding it out to be filled. 'Look... next time, just go to a store and buy them. Don't see why it would require me to risk losing limbs over.' clearly making a joke over the earlier events of the day.

Anja's Post:

Another look of momentary puzzlement on seeing the rat, then gave it a look. 'Nothing against you, but out of the fucking fruit bowl.' moving a gloved hand to gently remove the creature from it.

[That's good. Camping with my mother would I suspect end with me desiring to leave her there. Tied to a tree].

[Most albino rats are red-eyed. Is it's white eyes a typo or something special to notice?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:16 pm

[Serge and Nicole] (Steelhaven 6 30 in the afternoon.)

"Yeah I'm looking for some food that I can take back to the infirmary. Some of the patients are getting hungry. Do you know where I can find some random bits of food that I can take back to the infirmary?" Serge asked as he continued to look through the kitchen.

Darrian tapped one of the pots he was standing beside.
"Well I am standing here having cooked food Mr Yager, you are welcome to start looking for random food however if you would prefer that over my cooking."
He commented and raised an eyebrow.

'Revive...?' the large woman replied, clearly thrown by that, picking up the largest bowl she could locate easily and holding it out to be filled. 'Look... next time, just go to a store and buy them. Don't see why it would require me to risk losing limbs over.' clearly making a joke over the earlier events of the day.

Darrian filled your bowl with a hearthy portion of Mexian stew with bread on the side.

Another look of momentary puzzlement on seeing the rat, then gave it a look. 'Nothing against you, but out of the fucking fruit bowl.' moving a gloved hand to gently remove the creature from it.

The tiny rat, clearly a creature from a pet store and not a pest due to the size and how tame she was, she setteled down in your hand immediatly and started preening her nose as she looked at you with puzzeled eyes, she got up on her kind legs and stretched up to get a better look at you.

(OOC: No they are red, but in te shadows among the fruit they will look black. So nothing special, other than her being a very small rat a dumbo with large wound ears making her look more like a very large mouse than a rat.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:18 pm

[Morgan's shuttle, 7 PM]
"I am looking forward to meeting that vampire girl Mentor, I like making friends, and a green teddy bear, now that sounds cute I am sure Miss Adlebloom will like it."
Anna said and grinned then she sigh and turned serious.
"I guess you are right Mentor, and thank you for protecting me, but I still do not like you getting hurt."
Colin smiled wryly, "It's quite a cute teddy bear, and Freddy does love her green, with the possible exception of food. And it's not like I enjoy getting hurt, just that I already know when it's worth risking getting hurt."

"True enough asking might be a good idea even if I doubt that much will come of it."
Udella said.
"But it would be asking the Union to basically hand over victory to the Traditions if we could just turn off one of their most useful weapons."
He nodded, "No, I would not expect them to simply hand me the keys to their arsenal, as such - though it might be possible if they have something like a single-use device with a tracker included; that would be something we could drop off with the... units afterward, since we would not want them to find us with it later. I can't speak for the Technocracy as a whole, but I would certainly not want to have essentially a large army of mostly artificial super soldiers without a harmless emergency shutdown function in case of one going rogue..."

"A Wizard's March is not possible it is a Hermetic punishment Mr Waonwright and you are not a Hermetic so unless you join the Order that is not going to happen, you can be Orchastrised and someone might go after you then but not an organized Wizard's Match, just a war though yes that might indeed happen."
Udella said and sigh.
"Well we are going to have to see. But yes caution is indeed wise."
He smiled wryly, "There's bound to be some Hermetic who takes great personal offense at an outsider knowing your secrets - every faction, every group, every family has one of those. The best thing I can hope for is that I don't meet that person."

Udella stood and looked at you and raised an eyebrow.
"Quite impressive Mr Wainwright...well then shall we get our tasks here at the Umbral port done then and go fall into this trap you have forseen?"
The Enforcer said as the others got ready to leave the ship.
He nodded and picked up his bags, checking that the shuttle was properly shut down and in the correct parking configuration, "Quite so; I've got to confer with one Void Engineer, then check for a mail drop - I might be expecting a letter - and then we're off... Oh, before we disembark, my name at the Umbral Port is John Steed. It's a blatantly obvious pseudonym, but it works."

((OOC: Hexproof indeed. Two more rolls, and he'd have had Shroud. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:48 pm

Nicole wrote:'Revive...?' the large woman replied, clearly thrown by that, picking up the largest bowl she could locate easily and holding it out to be filled. 'Look... next time, just go to a store and buy them. Don't see why it would require me to risk losing limbs over.' clearly making a joke over the earlier events of the day.

"Hey your the one who chose to risk your limbs to save a couple of fish. Very heroic of you might I add. All lives must be saved at all cost! Even the lives of simple animals!" Serge said with a grin.

"Still they were really helpful. One of the guys you saved was in a coma." he began to explain noticing Nicole's confusion. "Turns out he loved fish as a kid and those fish you saved triggered memories that were buried under his trauma. I was able to show him those memories and remind him that he wasn't a test subject doomed to a life of torturous experimentation and was an actual living person. Nearly got consumed by his terror while doing that."

Darrian tapped one of the pots he was standing beside.
"Well I am standing here having cooked food Mr Yager, you are welcome to start looking for random food however if you would prefer that over my cooking."
He commented and raised an eyebrow.

"Your food works as well." Serge said ignoring the raised eyebrows. He had gotten so many strange looks from so many different people for the many strange things he said that he was learning to ignore them.

"What are you cooking?" he asked curiously glancing over the pot.

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:13 pm

Serge's Post:

'Okay. As long as any limb losses can be dealt with by having yours as replacements.' Nicole replied, tone not making it clear if she was joking or not.

Serge's Post:

A little shrug at this, clearly a bit at a loss to what to say about that.

Anja's Post:

Nicole looked back at the critter, with a puzzled face of her own. 'Wonder what you're thinking.' she muttered softly.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:00 am

'Okay. As long as any limb losses can be dealt with by having yours as replacements.' Nicole replied, tone not making it clear if she was joking or not.

"Do you really want my noodle limbs? Doubt they'd be of any use to you and all of your heroic punching." Serge said with a chuckle assuming (and sincerely hoping) that Nicole was joking.

Nicole looked back at the critter, with a puzzled face of her own. 'Wonder what you're thinking.' she muttered softly.

"Who's your little friend there?" Serge asked only now noticing the rat.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:11 am

'Noodle limb can be fixed easier than no limb.' she retorted. 'As for the rat... no idea. Someone's pet who decided to have a little adventure?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:38 am

'Noodle limb can be fixed easier than no limb.' she retorted. 'As for the rat... no idea. Someone's pet who decided to have a little adventure?'

"Yeah but why settle for something as boring as an artist's limbs when there are so many better options. You could have make some mechanical limbs and attach those to yourself. You can add so many cool features. Like a flamethrower! or a grenade launcher! Or a grill! Or all three!" Serge said with a smile as he imagined a cybernetic terminator Nicole with glowing red-eyes.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:46 am

"I do not know to much about my father's Order either but I know he hates vampires, really, really hate vampires but he is keeping most of it really hush hush."
He said and shook his head.

"Hm, well, vampires are not that popular in our Order either, and you will learn the history of why that is I'm sure."

"I bet you have some interesting stories to tell Adley." Kyle said happily.

He looked a bit far away a moment, saying finally, "Interesting stories. Yes, perhaps I will even be able to tell you some of them, eventually."

"I do not want to make the young one with what I can't touch inside sad, being sad is not fun."
Curly said and she pulled at the curly flame on top of her head.
"But I do not understand it, I like fire."

"Yes, you fire so you like fire. But we are hurt by too much fire, and lighting our nose hairs or other parts of us on fire is very uncomfortable. I think you know this would be a mischievous way to amuse yourself."

"Are you talking to the spirit in her right now Adley?"
He asked.
"And what is that language?"

"Yes, I am. They are begging me for a treat, as expected but they are disappointed for I do not have any to give them. The language is Enochian, but...using it at a different level that what you might learn if you were unawakened and found a book in a store."

"I guess hope is the only thing I have right now." Kyle said and sigh he looked rather scared but he drew a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah sure, that works, I will see you tomorrow then, don't worry about me I will be fine."

He gave him a pat on the shoulder. "I'm sorry I can't stay longer right now. Let me go see if there's some stuff in my room for you, at least some towels. Try to get some rest if you can and if anything out of the ordinary happens, you've got someone to call on to get help." He then went to rummage around his room for a spare toothbrush amd soap, so that he wouldn't have to make as many trips with armloads of things. Sometimes, it didn't pay to be a minimalist, apparently - like when you needed an on hand replacement or extra.

// I wouldn't say Adley's gonna be /jealous/ that Colin learned the parma magicka before him xD but you know he'll be curious. Looks like he's gonna need it
ooc2: welcome back Anja

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:03 am

[Colin] (Boston Umbral port at 7 in the afternoon.)

Colin smiled wryly, "It's quite a cute teddy bear, and Freddy does love her green, with the possible exception of food. And it's not like I enjoy getting hurt, just that I already know when it's worth risking getting hurt."

Anna thought for a moment then she nodded.
"I think I understand that Mentor, some things are worth getting hurt over."
The young mage said softly and looked down.

He nodded, "No, I would not expect them to simply hand me the keys to their arsenal, as such - though it might be possible if they have something like a single-use device with a tracker included; that would be something we could drop off with the... units afterward, since we would not want them to find us with it later. I can't speak for the Technocracy as a whole, but I would certainly not want to have essentially a large army of mostly artificial super soldiers without a harmless emergency shutdown function in case of one going rogue..."

"I have to admit to not having enough knowledge of the inner workings of HIT Marks to comment much about it Mr Wainwright, it is worth a shot to ask them at least."
Udella said.

He smiled wryly, "There's bound to be some Hermetic who takes great personal offense at an outsider knowing your secrets - every faction, every group, every family has one of those. The best thing I can hope for is that I don't meet that person."

"There might be several who would go so far as to hurt you. The Parma Magica are special Colin, it is what allowed us to form the Order, and even if it just the older version you have been taught, many Hermetics would see you as a threat if they knew."
Udella said sofly.
"So be very careful."

He nodded and picked up his bags, checking that the shuttle was properly shut down and in the correct parking configuration, "Quite so; I've got to confer with one Void Engineer, then check for a mail drop - I might be expecting a letter - and then we're off... Oh, before we disembark, my name at the Umbral Port is John Steed. It's a blatantly obvious pseudonym, but it works."

The ship was properly parked and shut down and could stay here safely until there was need of it again. "Ah well then Mr Steed we better get to it then."
Rodger said. Udella gave you a bit of a smile.
"Would you like me to watch over Anna while you go and speak with the Void Enginner, you might not want her to get to close to a Technocrat just yet."
The Enforcer offered.

(OOC: You sort of do since you can raise and lower an active Parma at will, so better than Shroud, good old Jace as in the Planeswalker want that spell.)

"Your food works as well." Serge said ignoring the raised eyebrows. He had gotten so many strange looks from so many different people for the many strange things he said that he was learning to ignore them.

"I will fill some bowls then Mr Yager that you can bring up to our new infirmary."
Darrian said and he reached up into the cupboard to fetch more bowls that he started filling, half of them with soup and the other half with the casserole dish.

"What are you cooking?" he asked curiously glancing over the pot.

"I am done cooking I am just keeping the food warm, it is a Mexican casserole dish and a vegtable soup and there is also bread."
The alchemist replied. The food in the two large pots did look great and it smelled delicious.

The little rat jumped out of your hand and onto the kitchen table and then she sort of changed, and in her place sat a small woman, she looked to be in her late teens, her hair was so blond it was nearly white, her eyes where pale blue and her skin very feair, she was wearing a simple, white dress and where bearfoot.
"I was thinking I like your ears and was wondering if getting that many earrings hurt...they are shiny."
The girl said as she jumped of the table and peered up at you with a curious look in her eyes. Darrian glanced in your direction.
"Ah yes Miss Bouchard please let me introduce Strawberry, she is a guest here at the moment."
The alchemist said he sounded a bit amused.

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 6 30 in the afternoon.)

"Hm, well, vampires are not that popular in our Order either, and you will learn the history of why that is I'm sure."

Kyle nodded.
"My dad was very skeptical about Danielle until he found out that she was not a vampire, and I know that he have helped pepole get away from vampires a few times...I do wonder why though but as you say I guess I will find out eventually."

He looked a bit far away a moment, saying finally, "Interesting stories. Yes, perhaps I will even be able to tell you some of them, eventually."

"I will look forward to that then."
Your brother said and smiled.

"Yes, you fire so you like fire. But we are hurt by too much fire, and lighting our nose hairs or other parts of us on fire is very uncomfortable. I think you know this would be a mischievous way to amuse yourself."

"I do not want Master's student to be uncomfortable."
Curly said then she notted and pulled at her feeet until she tubeled of the light bulb.
"A little mischevious."
She admitted as she ran over to you and climbed up onto your shoe to play with your shoe laces.

"Yes, I am. They are begging me for a treat, as expected but they are disappointed for I do not have any to give them. The language is Enochian, but...using it at a different level that what you might learn if you were unawakened and found a book in a store."

"That spirit sounds so cute."
Kyle said and smiled and Curly nodded and took your shoelace out of her mouth.
"I am cute!"
She agreed not that he could hear her.
"Everyone think I am cute."
"Enochian that is like the language John Dee made or discovered is it not?"
Kyle asked.

He gave him a pat on the shoulder. "I'm sorry I can't stay longer right now. Let me go see if there's some stuff in my room for you, at least some towels. Try to get some rest if you can and if anything out of the ordinary happens, you've got someone to call on to get help." He then went to rummage around his room for a spare toothbrush amd soap, so that he wouldn't have to make as many trips with armloads of things. Sometimes, it didn't pay to be a minimalist, apparently - like when you needed an on hand replacement or extra.

"That is ok I understand that things are going on, and I am ok, a little tired but ok. Dr Lee said he would look in on me later and to lie down if my back starts hurting and I will do that and if not then I will read a bit and practice those hand gestures and then play a bit on my game, don't worry about me."
Kyle said and smiled.
"And hey that cute little spirit you spoke about is here right."

You found an extra tovel and an unoped tootbrush and bottle of hand soap in your room but then you where pretty much cleaned out.

(OOC: Thanks Strife and Jeremy.)
(OOC 2: Well at least it is the old Ars Magica Parma Colin have learned and not the Mage version which is much harder and require more Sphere knowledge.)
(OOC 3: I got a mail from the guys running the French crowdfunder, if I understood it right and my French is not to good, then they have now opened for late pledges of both the Tarot and the dice just fyi, and off course for their very, very expensive but gorgeous book that I just can not justify getting when I already have 2 M20 books but damn is it pretty.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:26 am

[Morgan's Shuttle, 7 PM]
Anna thought for a moment then she nodded.
"I think I understand that Mentor, some things are worth getting hurt over."
The young mage said softly and looked down.
Colin nodded, "Protecting others is worth risking a bit of pain, but the best thing is if you can manage to resolve a situation without anyone getting hurt at all. That's just not always possible..."

"I have to admit to not having enough knowledge of the inner workings of HIT Marks to comment much about it Mr Wainwright, it is worth a shot to ask them at least."
Udella said.
He nodded.

"There might be several who would go so far as to hurt you. The Parma Magica are special Colin, it is what allowed us to form the Order, and even if it just the older version you have been taught, many Hermetics would see you as a threat if they knew."
Udella said sofly.
"So be very careful."
He smiled wryly, "Just one more thing to spook them, I guess..."

The ship was properly parked and shut down and could stay here safely until there was need of it again. "Ah well then Mr Steed we better get to it then."
Rodger said. Udella gave you a bit of a smile.
"Would you like me to watch over Anna while you go and speak with the Void Enginner, you might not want her to get to close to a Technocrat just yet."
The Enforcer offered.
He nodded to Udella, "That would be good, yes. Thank you."
He popped the hatch and jumped down, helping Udella and Anna out, and started glancing around the hangar for crew, Miss Tanner-Smith in particular.

((OOC: Adley might be jealous, but I'm sure he'd appreciate Colin teaching him the old trick - I don't think any Hermetics would be able to object much to teaching a Hermetic one of the Hermetic secrets... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:24 pm

Colin nodded, "Protecting others is worth risking a bit of pain, but the best thing is if you can manage to resolve a situation without anyone getting hurt at all. That's just not always possible..."

Anna gave a solemn nod at that.
"I see the sense in that Mentor, protecting pepole is important and it is worth getting hurt over if one absolutely have to."
She agreed.
"But let us try not to get hurt okey."

He smiled wryly, "Just one more thing to spook them, I guess..."

"Some may see you as a threat indeed Mr Wainwright, and knowing the old version of the Parma do not make things easier, hopefully your allies can help keep you safe."
Udella said still sounding concerned.

He nodded to Udella, "That would be good, yes. Thank you."

"I will look after her then."
The old Enforcer said then she took Anna's hand gently.
"Shall we go and have a look at the other ships perhaps and then find a bench?"
She asked and Anna nodded.
"I will secure the shuttle and then meet you at the entrance my good man."
Rodger said.
"When you are done with yoru bussiness here.

He popped the hatch and jumped down, helping Udella and Anna out, and started glancing around the hangar for crew, Miss Tanner-Smith in particular.

You did not see Miss Tanner-Smith in the hangar but looking around a but you see her out on thr walkway talking with two fast food stand owners, you could clearly see the two stands, a ice cream stand and one that dold hot dogs stood to closely together and was a fire hazzard and Miss Tanner-Smith was having nothing of it.

(OOC: Sorry for my late reply I had some things to do today.)
(OOC 2: They will mind that as well, since Colin is not a Hermetic him teaching a Hermetic a Hermetic ritual they will worry about misinformation being spread.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:50 pm

Serge's Post:

'And ruin your ability to wear short sleeves, visit the pool and fly on planes.' Nicole retorted, a slight but definite underscore of sourness. 'And by that logic I should hack off-'

Anja's Post:

It was a close call, but Nicole managed not to drop her bowl of soup on the floor, though a little bit did escape onto the floor. 'Wha..?' looking at the now-woman with a mixture of suspicion and incomprehension. 'My ears?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:31 pm

[Nicole and Serge] (Steelhaven 6 30 in the afternoon)

The former rat now young woman looked at you with her head cocked to the side.
"Yes your ears you have rings in your ears."
She said and smiled and she touched her own ears, which was large around round though deffinitively human.
"They are shiny."
She added.
"You should eat, I have already had some it is very good."
She told you happily.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:17 pm

My dad was very skeptical about Danielle until he found out that she was not a vampire, and I know that he have helped pepole get away from vampires a few times...I do wonder why though but as you say I guess I will find out eventually."

"Yes, I had no idea about such a state of existence before I met her, either."

"I do not want Master's student to be uncomfortable." Curly said then she notted and pulled at her feeet until she tubeled of the light bulb. "A little mischevious."
She admitted..."That spirit sounds so cute."
Kyle said and smiled and Curly nodded and took your shoelace out of her mouth.
"I am cute!"
She agreed not that he could hear her.
"Everyone think I am cute."
"Enochian that is like the language John Dee made or discovered is it not?"

He shook his head at the imp's antics. "The imp is playing with my shoelaces like a puppy and agrees that they are cute and everyone thinks so." He looked at Kyle, with a slight smile. "Indeed...it is a way to communicate with denizens of the umbra. The way we learn it is not what is taught outside our Order though and we do not teach it to outsiders."

"That is ok I understand that things are going on, and I am ok, a little tired but ok. Dr Lee said he would look in on me later and to lie down if my back starts hurting and I will do that and if not then I will read a bit and practice those hand gestures and then play a bit on my game, don't worry about me."
Kyle said and smiled.
"And hey that cute little spirit you spoke about is here right."

"Yes, they are here, he agreed. Once he got what he could out of his room, he knocked on the door to drop them off and then headed back downstairs to his mentor's office.

// I would get the Tarot and dice by themselves if it wasn't going to bleed me dry
ooc2: It would be interesting to have Colin teach him and then compare "notes" with how it's taught now since it's one of the oldest version of the spell probably, also

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:49 pm

"I will fill some bowls then Mr Yager that you can bring up to our new infirmary."
Darrian said and he reached up into the cupboard to fetch more bowls that he started filling, half of them with soup and the other half with the casserole dish.
"I am done cooking I am just keeping the food warm, it is a Mexican casserole dish and a vegtable soup and there is also bread."
The alchemist replied. The food in the two large pots did look great and it smelled delicious.

"Thanks. I'm sure the patients will love it" Serge said kindly. He began to make a couple cups of coffee to bring upstairs as Darrien filled up the bowls.

The little rat jumped out of your hand and onto the kitchen table and then she sort of changed, and in her place sat a small woman, she looked to be in her late teens, her hair was so blond it was nearly white, her eyes where pale blue and her skin very feair, she was wearing a simple, white dress and where bearfoot.
"I was thinking I like your ears and was wondering if getting that many earrings hurt...they are shiny."
The girl said as she jumped of the table and peered up at you with a curious look in her eyes. Darrian glanced in your direction.
"Ah yes Miss Bouchard please let me introduce Strawberry, she is a guest here at the moment."
The alchemist said he sounded a bit amused.
Nicole wrote:'And ruin your ability to wear short sleeves, visit the pool and fly on planes.' Nicole retorted, a slight but definite underscore of sourness. 'And by that logic I should hack off-'
Nicole wrote:It was a close call, but Nicole managed not to drop her bowl of soup on the floor, though a little bit did escape onto the floor. 'Wha..?' looking at the now-woman with a mixture of suspicion and incomprehension. 'My ears?'
The former rat now young woman looked at you with her head cocked to the side.
"Yes your ears you have rings in your ears."
She said and smiled and she touched her own ears, which was large around round though deffinitively human.
"They are shiny."
She added.
"You should eat, I have already had some it is very good."
She told you happily.

Serge was less surprised and more excited as he saw the rat-women shape shifting. "Holy shit! You can turn into a rat! That so cool! That makes you the third shapeshifter I've met today. Although your the first one I've seen actually transform!  Are you one of the Verbana?" he asked rapidly looking over the young women as if trying to figure out the secret to her magick.

Afterwards he took a closer look at Nicole and her many piercings after Strawberry pointed them out. "Now that Strawberry mentions it, your face is mostly metal Nicole. A robotic arm would fit right in!"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:20 pm

[Boston Umbral Port, 7 PM]
"Some may see you as a threat indeed Mr Wainwright, and knowing the old version of the Parma do not make things easier, hopefully your allies can help keep you safe."
Udella said still sounding concerned.
Colin nodded, then grinned, "Well, having an excellent lawyer, and the once-chief torturer of House Tremere on my side might help... dissuade aggressors."

"I will look after her then."
The old Enforcer said then she took Anna's hand gently.
"Shall we go and have a look at the other ships perhaps and then find a bench?"
She asked and Anna nodded.
"I will secure the shuttle and then meet you at the entrance my good man."
Rodger said.
"When you are done with yoru bussiness here.
He nodded, "Sounds good. They might still be mopping up the Fallen who were outed when we left - depending on how well those bastards hid at the time. Stay alert."

You did not see Miss Tanner-Smith in the hangar but looking around a but you see her out on thr walkway talking with two fast food stand owners, you could clearly see the two stands, a ice cream stand and one that dold hot dogs stood to closely together and was a fire hazzard and Miss Tanner-Smith was having nothing of it.
He strolled up to the two stands, and nodded to the vendors, then turned to the Void Engineer, "Miss Tanner-Smith? I have some intel you might want to pass along up the chain of command - urgent as such... could we speak somewhere a little more privately, while these two chaps make sure they comply with fire regulations?"

((OOC: That's a valid point. S7trif3 has a valid point, also. We'll see. ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:42 pm

[Adley] (Steelhaven 6 30 in the afternoon.)

"Yes, I had no idea about such a state of existence before I met her, either."

"I admit it is a but unusual, she is dead and yet she is walking around, but Danielle is not a danger to anyone, she do not even eat, she says she live  on the energy of the emotions that kept her from moving on or something litke that."
Kyle said and he blushed as he spoke about Danielle and looked down.
"I don't care that she is dead though, she is really, really nice."

He shook his head at the imp's antics. "The imp is playing with my shoelaces like a puppy and agrees that they are cute and everyone thinks so." He looked at Kyle, with a slight smile. "Indeed...it is a way to communicate with denizens of the umbra. The way we learn it is not what is taught outside our Order though and we do not teach it to outsiders."

"I look forward to being able to see them, they sound adorable."
The young mage said and grinned.
"Am I going to be taught that language Adley?"
Kyle asked.
"Sounds like it would be useful to know."

"Yes, they are here, he agreed. Once he got what he could out of his room, he knocked on the door to drop them off and then headed back downstairs to his mentor's office.

You got the towels and other supplies to Kyle's room and then headed to your Mentor's office, Jeffry himself was right outside he had a cup of coffee in his hand and he was talking with Antonio.
"Yes restrain the woman, remove the stake and ask her some questions we want to make sure she have nothing to do with the Nephandi other than being their prisoner, if she is inocent then simply let her go, ask one of our teleporters to take her to some dark ally where the chance of Paradox is low and drop her off there, and if she have cooperated with the Fallen willingly, kill her, decapitation should be the least painful."
He instructed and Antonio odded and gave the older mage a bow.
"I will see to it Master Morgan. By your leave then?"
He asked and Jeffry nodded. Antonio left, giving you a nod before he headed for the stairs. Jeffry gave you a tired look.
"Ah Adley did all go well with Kyle and his parents?"
He asked.

(OOC: The dice is not that horribly expensive but the cards cost a little and the books now they cost allot.)

(OOC: Yes Colin have been taught the earliest version of the Parma.)

"Thanks. I'm sure the patients will love it" Serge said kindly. He began to make a couple cups of coffee to bring upstairs as Darrien filled up the bowls.

"Well it is nutritious, it should do them good."
Darrian said as he put the bowls on a tray.

Serge was less surprised and more excited as he saw the rat-women shape shifting. "Holy shit! You can turn into a rat! That so cool! That makes you the third shapeshifter I've met today. Although your the first one I've seen actually transform!  Are you one of the Verbana?" he asked rapidly looking over the young women as if trying to figure out the secret to her magick.

The small, white haired woman jumped at your outbrust and she skirted around the table to have it between her and you.
"I can turn into a human."
She correct.
"I do not know what a Verbena is though."
She said nervously.

Colin nodded, then grinned, "Well, having an excellent lawyer, and the once-chief torturer of House Tremere on my side might help... dissuade aggressors."

"Well that will certinly discourage anyone from acting on their isplasure at you knowing one of our most secret rituals."
Udella said and frowned.

He nodded, "Sounds good. They might still be mopping up the Fallen who were outed when we left - depending on how well those bastards hid at the time. Stay alert."

"I will stay alart and yes they might not have found all of those Fallen, you stay safe as well Mr Wainwright and keep your eyes open."
Udella agreed and nodded.

He strolled up to the two stands, and nodded to the vendors, then turned to the Void Engineer, "Miss Tanner-Smith? I have some intel you might want to pass along up the chain of command - urgent as such... could we speak somewhere a little more privately, while these two chaps make sure they comply with fire regulations?"

The Technocrat turned and regarded you for a moment then she nodded.
"Mr...Steed was it? Certinly."
She said then she turned to the vendors.
"When I return those carts will be moved furter apart the last thing we need are a fire...well then gentlemen if you will excuse me."
She said then she turned back to you and the two glum vendors started the work to move their carts.
"My office then Mr Steed?"
She asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:58 pm

[Boston Umbral Port, 7PM]
"Well that will certinly discourage anyone from acting on their isplasure at you knowing one of our most secret rituals."
Udella said and frowned.
Colin grinned wryly, "Well, at the very least, it might make them sufficiently worried about leaving evidence behind to at least give them pause... Still, obfuscation first."

"I will stay alart and yes they might not have found all of those Fallen, you stay safe as well Mr Wainwright and keep your eyes open."
Udella agreed and nodded.
He nodded, then paused for a moment, "Mr. Tasselwell, would you mind keeping an eye on the ladies, just in case?"

The Technocrat turned and regarded you for a moment then she nodded.
"Mr...Steed was it? Certinly."
She said then she turned to the vendors.
"When I return those carts will be moved furter apart the last thing we need are a fire...well then gentlemen if you will excuse me."
She said then she turned back to you and the two glum vendors started the work to move their carts.
"My office then Mr Steed?"
She asked.
He nodded and stepped into line behind Miss Tanner-Smith, "That would be good. It concerns... rogue elements among your numbers. You might wish to make a record of it..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:01 pm

"I admit it is a but unusual, she is dead and yet she is walking around, but Danielle is not a danger to anyone, she do not even eat, she says she live  on the energy of the emotions that kept her from moving on or something litke that." Kyle said and he blushed as he spoke about Danielle and looked down. "I don't care that she is dead though, she is really, really nice."

"She is a type of ghost and from what I was told that would make sense. Though I'd have to discuss it with others that know better than I. At any rate, we can discuss her...later." Danielle might still count as an undead technically for all he knew even if she was not a vampire, and that might be tricky once he had sworn to the Code. But there was no reason to bring every damn thing up that could be a potential conflict right now, especially when he was not at all sure about such a thing. Besides, one thing at a time - they had to get through the trials first.

"I look forward to being able to see them, they sound adorable."
The young mage said and grinned.
"Am I going to be taught that language Adley?"
Kyle asked.
"Sounds like it would be useful to know."

"It is likely, when you begin working with spirits, though there are degrees of training in it so it can take some while."

"Yes restrain the woman, remove the stake and ask her some questions we want to make sure she have nothing to do with the Nephandi other than being their prisoner, if she is inocent then simply let her go, ask one of our teleporters to take her to some dark ally where the chance of Paradox is low and drop her off there, and if she have cooperated with the Fallen willingly, kill her, decapitation should be the least painful."
He instructed and Antonio odded and gave the older mage a bow.
"I will see to it Master Morgan. By your leave then?"
He asked and Jeffry nodded. Antonio left, giving you a nod before he headed for the stairs. Jeffry gave you a tired look.
"Ah Adley did all go well with Kyle and his parents?"

He waited until Antonio had gotten his orders, wondering what the hell was going on now. It sounded like another vampire, and there were already far too many vampires for his taste involved in this. Perhaps it was the one that was in Narim's bathroom. He gave his sodalis a nod in return and then said to his pater, "As well as could be expected really but I got them to promise not to take any...aggressive actions if you understand. They would like to speak with you of course and I thought perhaps a meal together tomorrow would be good. I came down to grab the stuff I left down here to bring upstairs, see if there was something else we needed to do before rest."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:10 pm

Anja's Post:

The large woman was clearly thrown by this, merely giving a puzzled stare.

Anja's Post:

A short glance at Serge; not exactly hostile, but a clear sign that this was not a topic she wanted to discuss at this time.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next