Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 13 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next

Go down

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29 - Page 13 Empty Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 12:52

[Adley and Colin] (Steelhaven at 7 30 in the evening.)

(Node Chamber.)

Colin arched an eyebrow, "Soul eating carpet? And here I thought the Persian quickrug was bad enough..."

"Well she caught some flack forit since Union men are not supposed to beieve in or interact with souls, but yes she made such a carpet and fed those who ticked her off to it."
Cita said and frowned.

He nodded, "I'll see if I can make it after my morning runs. Might have to make some adjustments to my daily regimen."

"Then perhaps we will see you there then Mr Wainwright."
Amadeus said and nodded.

He nodded thoughtfully, "The thing is, I'm afraid it's going to have to be a repeat procedure, depending on the amount of Primium residue."

"Then if the spe work it a depends on whatever or not someone who cares for this woman is willing to pay someone to accept that pain, but first we must find if the rote will even work for this purpose."
The old Verbena said.

He pondered, "I know that a lot of those slaves are... well, victims of the Computer's hunger. But is it plausible there might be a high enough share of the slave population possessed of enough motivation to instigate a slave uprising?"

"There is aways a possibiity but they are kept under pretty tight control."
Cita said and sigh.
"And the slaves are not usually the ones given to the Computer, when someone is captured after they have been interrogated it is decided what will bedone with them, execution, being sent to forced labor, being used for experimentation, be harvested for organs, be recruited and sometimes in the case of sleeper prisoners to be let go. Some who are considered to inocent to be executed but to dangerous to keep are Gilgulled and every so often the computer signal that it wants a prisoner, the prisoner is then put on heavey doses of the serum for about a month and then taken to a special chamber where a machine extract their pineal glad which the computer then upploads into itself, if the prisoners survives the process then he or she is given medical care and put to work together with the other Gilgulled prisoners or let go to live out the rest of their lives."
The spirit healer said and frowned.
"Save popuations though are heaviy controled so a rebellion is not likely."

(Colin's Apartment)

He nodded, "Good thing Drake decides to run to my defense, then; it might make for a far more strained relationship if I were to respond personally."

"Yes that was probably for the best."
Alexandra agreed.

He frowned, "I know the Inquisition is dangerous - I would not go interview the Society of Leopold about their activities. People who have encountered them, on the other hand - well, I'm sure I'll make the acquaintances soon enough."

"Talking with those who have encountered them might be a good idea Sir but they are really scary, they nearly killed my Sire and his best friend once, hurt my Sire badly."
The vampiress said softly.
"It seams your new friend share your ability to look into the future, however her abilities my employer accepts, yours though...well let us ust say that unless you think I impose we have things to discuss, perhaps over a cup of tea, if you please."
You heard a raspy old voice, like the sound of a old, worn door opening, sounded behind you as you talked on the phone.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29 - Page 13 Empty Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Warpmind Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 13:43

[Steelhaven Hall, half past seven PM]
[Node Chamber]
"There is aways a possibiity but they are kept under pretty tight control."
Cita said and sigh.
"And the slaves are not usually the ones given to the Computer, when someone is captured after they have been interrogated it is decided what will bedone with them, execution, being sent to forced labor, being used for experimentation, be harvested for organs, be recruited and sometimes in the case of sleeper prisoners to be let go. Some who are considered to inocent to be executed but to dangerous to keep are Gilgulled and every so often the computer signal that it wants a prisoner, the prisoner is then put on heavey doses of the serum for about a month and then taken to a special chamber where a machine extract their pineal glad which the computer then upploads into itself, if the prisoners survives the process then he or she is given medical care and put to work together with the other Gilgulled prisoners or let go to live out the rest of their lives."
The spirit healer said and frowned.
"Save popuations though are heaviy controled so a rebellion is not likely."
Colin nodded, "Such an event would require outside help, obviously... The question essentially boils down to whether the enslaved workers would be ready and willing to take up arms against the Union, given the opportunity."

[Colin's apartment]
"Talking with those who have encountered them might be a good idea Sir but they are really scary, they nearly killed my Sire and his best friend once, hurt my Sire badly."
The vampiress said softly.
"It seams your new friend share your ability to look into the future, however her abilities my employer accepts, yours though...well let us ust say that unless you think I impose we have things to discuss, perhaps over a cup of tea, if you please."
You heard a raspy old voice, like the sound of a old, worn door opening, sounded behind you as you talked on the phone.
He frowned for a moment, then stepped over to the kitchen to put the kettle on, keeping an eye on Jareth to see if he was moving, "One moment, Alexandra, I seem to have a visitor..."
He held the phone away from his face, gesturing toward the tea rack, "I'm sure we can discuss what your employers, whoever they are, feel about my future self's temporal manipulations; I would ask who your employers are, though. But more importantly, any preferences as to your tea?"

((OOC: Oh, no, is this Old Man Wrinkle come to lecture Colin about what he's doing, now? Er, or going to do, in the future? Then again, Old Man Wrinkle doesn't seem like the sort to have employers... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 14:31

(Node Chamber)

Colin nodded, "Such an event would require outside help, obviously... The question essentially boils down to whether the enslaved workers would be ready and willing to take up arms against the Union, given the opportunity."

"Some might however remember that these enslaved workers have been abused for so long most of them are broken, many of them might have accepted their cruel lot in life and are unwilling or unable to fight for freedom."
Cita said and frowned.
"But really the one you shoud discuss this with are Master Dante or any of those he lead on a run on MECHA, they will know if the slaves can be motivated to fight back."

(Coin's apartment)

He frowned for a moment, then stepped over to the kitchen to put the kettle on, keeping an eye on Jareth to see if he was moving, "One moment, Alexandra, I seem to have a visitor..."

Jareth where following you around the room, cooing happily and he seamed rather unconcerned about the new visitor.
"Off course I will wait Sir."
Alexandra said.

He held the phone away from his face, gesturing toward the tea rack, "I'm sure we can discuss what your employers, whoever they are, feel about my future self's temporal manipulations; I would ask who your employers are, though. But more importantly, any preferences as to your tea?"

A very, very old man, he looked to be a hundred at the least, his skin where like crumpled up parchment, his eyes where small and inteligent, his face long and drawn, the whole figure was talled and dressed in a pressed black suit. The man removed his black hat revealing a mostly bald head with a few trufts of stubborn white still clinging to it as he walked over to the tea rack.
"Hum...peach fowers and green tea would be lovely Mr Wainwright, one ump of sugar and a drop of milk please."
He said then he smiled.
"My apoogies my good man off course my employer is the Consensus itself."
The very old man said politely in his creaking voice.
"Why don't you finish your phone call, far be it for me to intrude and when you are done, so should the tea be."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 15:02

[Node Chamber]
"Some might however remember that these enslaved workers have been abused for so long most of them are broken, many of them might have accepted their cruel lot in life and are unwilling or unable to fight for freedom."
Cita said and frowned.
"But really the one you shoud discuss this with are Master Dante or any of those he lead on a run on MECHA, they will know if the slaves can be motivated to fight back."
Colin nodded, "Good point. I'd have to confer with Master Dante, then. I have some things I would want to ask him, in any case - perhaps I'll get an audience someday."

[Colin's apartment]
A very, very old man, he looked to be a hundred at the least, his skin where like crumpled up parchment, his eyes where small and inteligent, his face long and drawn, the whole figure was talled and dressed in a pressed black suit. The man removed his black hat revealing a mostly bald head with a few trufts of stubborn white still clinging to it as he walked over to the tea rack.
"Hum...peach fowers and green tea would be lovely Mr Wainwright, one ump of sugar and a drop of milk please."
He said then he smiled.
"My apoogies my good man off course my employer is the Consensus itself."
The very old man said politely in his creaking voice.
He nodded, "Green peach... ah, that one is flavoured with the fruit, not the flower. The white peach tea is peach flower, though. Which would you prefer?"
He fished down a pair of cups, and set forth the milk and sugar, "Also, Sir, I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage... though from the descriptions in the couple of accounts I've come across, I might hazard that your name, or the one you go by, would be Wrinkle?"

"Why don't you finish your phone call, far be it for me to intrude and when you are done, so should the tea be."
He nodded, "Very good, thank you."
He picked up the phone again, "I'm sorry about that - just an unexpectedly visiting spirit. I don't think he means me harm. Now, has Master Harris come by, or does it seem he's getting some well-earned sleep?"

((OOC: Well, bugger. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 17:35

He shook his head, "Mrs. Knox and I will duel come the first snow. We agreed to set it to that time, so I could get some training and actually be able to offer her some resistance..."
"Yes when you duel her you will have to expect to get cut, but I will make sure you can pose some challange to her."
The old Verbena said in a serious tone of voice.
"That is probably wise and Dr Lee is quite skilled with hand to hand combat, for Verbena knife fighting though I have to boast of being somewhat experienced."
Amadeus said and smiled.
"We train in one of the empty apartments every morning you are welcome to join us Mr Wainwright."

"What did you do now?" he asked. "No, don't tell me right now, but before first snow...yes, you should join me and the others in the sparring group then."

Amadeus looked at you sadly."I know the pain of loosing an apprentice Mr Roth Hicks but in this life my magica sibings that I have lost have been old and have passed from Final Twilight."

"It is alright sir, I know that you tried all that you could. It was difficult as you said."

"Off course...just come on up I will put on more coffee."
Henrietta said.
"And tell Cecilia someone is coming to see her."
She added.

"Thank you--" here he paused as he saw the terrified Poodle scrambling then said, "Hang on...looks like trouble. Call you back."

Poodle tumble down the stairs and run towards the basement the little elemental looked just terrified and was crying little fire droplet tears as he ran. Something had spooked the little imp and he was running to find Jeffry at some speed.

"What's wrong?!" he asked Poodle in Enochian, worried that something was happening to his brother.

// unsure about the timing exactly if his pater would already be in the basement, does it looks like Poodle is heading to the office?
// lol...the last time Wrinkle showed up in a game that I played in all the cabal ended up in a realm for a while aged forward, faced dying of maladies in old age, while the one that screwed up, the Hermetic, had a polite chat while they watched us suffer >. <

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 17:43

(Node Chamber)

Colin nodded, "Good point. I'd have to confer with Master Dante, then. I have some things I would want to ask him, in any case - perhaps I'll get an audience someday."

"That might be a good idea to try to arrange, I can see what I can do about getting you into contact with the man if you wish."
Cita offered.

"It is alright sir, I know that you tried all that you could. It was difficult as you said."

"I did what I could, unfortunatly even with magick there is not always possible to save someone and I regret it was not possible to do so at that time."
Amadeus said sadly.

(Colin's apartment)

He nodded, "Green peach... ah, that one is flavoured with the fruit, not the flower. The white peach tea is peach flower, though. Which would you prefer?"

"Is that so Mr Wainwright...well then I think I will prefer the white peach flower tea then if you don't mind."
Your strange visitor replied.

He fished down a pair of cups, and set forth the milk and sugar, "Also, Sir, I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage... though from the descriptions in the couple of accounts I've come across, I might hazard that your name, or the one you go by, would be Wrinkle?"

Jareth was eying those sugar lumps, they where nicely beak sized after all and he looked at you with big, begging eyes for a treat, kniwing full well that he was adorable. Your visitor gave a slight bow.
"You would be correct as to the name I am often called by Mr Wainwright."
He confirmed.
"A pleasure to make your aquintence."

He nodded, "Very good, thank you."
He picked up the phone again, "I'm sorry about that - just an unexpectedly visiting spirit. I don't think he means me harm.

"Most spirits are friendly Sir."
Alexandra said politely.

Now, has Master Harris come by, or does it seem he's getting some well-earned sleep?"

"Yes he just came in the door Sir."
The vampiress said and you heard Kristina greet someone and talk with Hans in the background.
"He asks if he can borrow the phone Mr Wainwright to make the connection."
Alexandra informed you.

(Common room)

"Thank you--" here he paused as he saw the terrified Poodle scrambling then said, "Hang on...looks like trouble. Call you back."

"Off course, please be careful mr Roth Hicks."
Henrietta said quickly.

"What's wrong?!" he asked Poodle in Enochian, worried that something was happening to his brother.

"Scary, scary spirit."
Poodle said and he ran over to you and hid behind your feet.
"Scary static spirit in the domain of the one with what I can't touch inside that have silver in his physical skin."
The little imp said bawling so much it was hard to hear him. You saw Udella raise an yebrow at the tiny spirit but she did not approch so she would not scare him, Mundi was suddenly very alert though.

(OOC: Yes you are right this would be before Jeffry went to the basement so Poodle would be heading to his office instead, sorry about that.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 18:05

[Node Chamber]
"What did you do now?" he asked. "No, don't tell me right now, but before first snow...yes, you should join me and the others in the sparring group then."
Colin smiled sadly, "It's for the honour of Miss Jarden. I happen to agree that what I did demands such satisfaction. Let us leave it at that..."

"That might be a good idea to try to arrange, I can see what I can do about getting you into contact with the man if you wish."
Cita offered.
He nodded, "I was thinking of asking Master Sharaya, when things have settled down a little. But thank you or the offer."

[Colin's apartment]
"Is that so Mr Wainwright...well then I think I will prefer the white peach flower tea then if you don't mind."
Your strange visitor replied.
He nodded and measured up a strainer of the white peach flower tea, and a cinnamon chai blend for himself, pouring the water once the kettle boiled, "My pleasure, Sir."

Jareth was eying those sugar lumps, they where nicely beak sized after all and he looked at you with big, begging eyes for a treat, kniwing full well that he was adorable. Your visitor gave a slight bow.
"You would be correct as to the name I am often called by Mr Wainwright."
He confirmed.
"A pleasure to make your aquintence."
He smiled down at Jareth, "No, refined sugars are probably bad for you. I'll find you a better treat later, alright?"
He nodded to Wrinkle, "I would normally say the same, but I'm afraid your reputation does suggest there might be some potential unpleasantness surrounding your visit - unless this is a mere courtesy call before I do something monumentally reckless like performing chronomancy while drunk?"

"Most spirits are friendly Sir."
Alexandra said politely.
He smiled wryly, "True, unless you offend them somehow. Hopefully, that is not the case today."

"Yes he just came in the door Sir."
The vampiress said and you heard Kristina greet someone and talk with Hans in the background.
"He asks if he can borrow the phone Mr Wainwright to make the connection."
Alexandra informed you.
He nodded, "That would be good, thank you."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 18:12

"Scary, scary spirit."
Poodle said and he ran over to you and hid behind your feet.
"Scary static spirit in the domain of the one with what I can't touch inside that have silver in his physical skin."
The little imp said bawling so much it was hard to hear him. You saw Udella raise an yebrow at the tiny spirit but she did not approch so she would not scare him, Mundi was suddenly very alert though.

He looked at his sodalis with a concerned expression as the spirit tried to tell him what had scared him so badly. Then back to Poodle. Man with silver in his skin...it took him a moment to click it, since he had not heard him described that way and to him Colin didn't look silvery. He'd heard of him described as having a scarred face and similar though. "Do you mean the one with the scars on his face? If your Master is not in the ritual chambers, go let him know about this. Tell him that we are on our way up to that chamber..." he said to the spirit in Enochian and turned to his sodalis. "It seems that there is a problem of some magnitude in my cabalmate's chambers..."

// just checking no need to apologize : )

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 18:19

Anna looked up and gave you a smile.
"There are simpler books on the subject Sir, but they are more, well fluffy, they will teach you the designs and the runes themselves and some ideas though. That book you are holding though are pubished by the Islandic Rune Company and they produce authentic works."
The young mage said.
"I have a more fluffy volune in my collection you can borrow that if you wish but it will not give you as detailed or acurate information."

"Thanks for the offer but Liv's dad gave me this book." Serge said looking at the back and cover of the book in more detail. "It wouldn't feel right to just go use another book before finishing this one. I might take you up on that offer but only after I'm done with this one. Don't worry though, I've read and understood things harder than this. I'll manage."

"I do, university classes first, then I have a hour with my violin teacher and then studies with my Mentor, but it is not to bad as I have half day at the Uni tomorrow."
Rosa confirmed.
"So our appointment are still on Serge."

"What do you study exactly?" Serge asked.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 21:12

(Node chamber)

He nodded, "I was thinking of asking Master Sharaya, when things have settled down a little. But thank you or the offer."

"That is a good idea, I merely know Master Dante, while Master Sharaya is his student so he would know how to reach the man."
Cita said and nodded.
"Still let me know if you should find yourself in need of my help Mr Wainwright."

(Colin's apartment)

He nodded and measured up a strainer of the white peach flower tea, and a cinnamon chai blend for himself, pouring the water once the kettle boiled, "My pleasure, Sir."

The old man nodded approvingly.
"So much better than the stuff sold in little bags."
He commented allmost to himself then he nodded towards one of the kitchen chairs.
"May I?"

He smiled down at Jareth, "No, refined sugars are probably bad for you. I'll find you a better treat later, alright?"

Jareth looked a bit disapointed when he realized he would not be getting any sugar cubes, soon he was sumping around on the counter though and then setteled down to preen his wing feathers, cearefully going over each one with his beak.

He nodded to Wrinkle, "I would normally say the same, but I'm afraid your reputation does suggest there might be some potential unpleasantness surrounding your visit - unless this is a mere courtesy call before I do something monumentally reckless like performing chronomancy while drunk?"

"I can understand that concern Mr Wainwright, I mearely come with a concern that needs discussion right now, your well being is not in any danger for me at this time, however I can not promise this will always be so, my employers to expect a certein degree of order to the universe as you well know my good man."
The spirit said politely.

He smiled wryly, "True, unless you offend them somehow. Hopefully, that is not the case today."

"I hope you are right about that Sir, good luck with your guest."
Alexandra said.

He nodded, "That would be good, thank you."

"Ok I will hand him the phone then Sir."
Alexandra said then you heard her say.
"Here you go Master Harris."
After a while you heard Hans' voice over the phone.
"It is Harris, was this Mr Wainwright?"
He asked.
"What can I do for you?"

(Common room)

He looked at his sodalis with a concerned expression as the spirit tried to tell him what had scared him so badly. Then back to Poodle. Man with silver in his skin...it took him a moment to click it, since he had not heard him described that way and to him Colin didn't look silvery. He'd heard of him described as having a scarred face and similar though. "Do you mean the one with the scars on his face?

"Yes that is the one, his face have been touched by fire, I can smell the Resonance of it on him."
Poodle said and nodded, he was still scared and his eyes where big as he nervously held onto his own tail.
"I wanted to look at the bird and then i saw the Static spirit."
He informed you.

If your Master is not in the ritual chambers, go let him know about this. Tell him that we are on our way up to that chamber..." he said to the spirit in Enochian

"My Master is in the little room where he drinks coffee and talks to pepole."
Poodle said and pointed at the office, he seamed a little reluctant to leave the safety of hiding behind your legs though but then he nodded and did as you asked and ran towards the office.

and turned to his sodalis. "It seems that there is a problem of some magnitude in my cabalmate's chambers..."

"We better go and check it out Mr Roth Hicks."
Udella said and she quickly rose. Master Tolle just gave a sharp nod he collected up his papers and headed towards the stairs.
"Where are your Cabalmate's chambers?"
The old Quesitor requested.

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

"Thanks for the offer but Liv's dad gave me this book." Serge said looking at the back and cover of the book in more detail. "It wouldn't feel right to just go use another book before finishing this one. I might take you up on that offer but only after I'm done with this one. Don't worry though, I've read and understood things harder than this. I'll manage."

"Liv's dad works with runes?"
Anna asked.
"That is cool Sir and the book you have there is a much better work than the one I suggjested but the one I have in my collection are simpler. I understand why you would want to read the better book though even if it is more work."
She agreed and nodded.

"What do you study exactly?" Serge asked.

"Music and music history, if I can not manage to become a professional mucician which I hope I can then fall back on becoming a music teacher."
Rosa said.
"What did you study in collage Cousin or are you still in collage?"

(OOC: At times keeping track of when everyone is, especially when you have scenes and such spreading multiple scenes and locations, are as hard as keeping track of where everyone is.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 21:26

Anja's Post:

'Hmm.. does this mean it'll not be able to tell the difference between things which are socially acceptable or expected and things which aren't?' Nicole replied with a slightly puzzled frown, following the Chief.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 22:07

[Node Chamber]
"That is a good idea, I merely know Master Dante, while Master Sharaya is his student so he would know how to reach the man."
Cita said and nodded.
"Still let me know if you should find yourself in need of my help Mr Wainwright."
Colin nodded, "Seeing as I expect to be seeing you on a regular basis for my, hm, check-ups, letting you know should be simplicity itself."

[Colin's apartment]
The old man nodded approvingly.
"So much better than the stuff sold in little bags."
He commented allmost to himself then he nodded towards one of the kitchen chairs.
"May I?"
He smiled and nodded, "The prepackaged bags aren't outright bad, if you get a decent brand, but I do find the ability to mix blends and adjust the strength preferable. Please, have a seat."

"I can understand that concern Mr Wainwright, I mearely come with a concern that needs discussion right now, your well being is not in any danger for me at this time, however I can not promise this will always be so, my employers to expect a certein degree of order to the universe as you well know my good man."
The spirit said politely.
He nodded, "I believe I see why you're here... We don't want too great ripples in the timeline, and I have... made some significant adjustments trying to secure a better future - indeed, a future at all."

"Ok I will hand him the phone then Sir."
Alexandra said then you heard her say.
"Here you go Master Harris."
After a while you heard Hans' voice over the phone.
"It is Harris, was this Mr Wainwright?"
He asked.
"What can I do for you?"
He nodded, "Quite right, Sir. Alexandra has a green teddy bear she wanted to give me, so I can calm Freddy down after I got myself in danger. I was hoping you might piggyback on the phone call to deliver it here before I speak with Freddy."

((OOC: Udella and Tolle know where Colin's apartment is; they just visited there to get the tea. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 0:31

"Liv's dad works with runes?"
Anna asked.
"That is cool Sir and the book you have there is a much better work than the one I suggjested but the one I have in my collection are simpler. I understand why you would want to read the better book though even if it is more work."
She agreed and nodded.

"Yeah. I talked with him for a bit in the basement. That's the reason I have this..." Serge said holding up his palm for Anna to see the Hagalaz rune inscribed on it in black ink. "He taught me how to do some cool Loki's mischief spell or something like that. Wasn't able to do it though."

"Music and music history, if I can not manage to become a professional mucician which I hope I can then fall back on becoming a music teacher."
Rosa said.
"What did you study in collage Cousin or are you still in collage?"

"I finished by the skin of my teeth. Like I passed all of my courses than immediately came here." Serge replied.

"I studied Animation and Visual Effects with a minor in Digital Arts and Design. I've always liked technology and I'm an artsy guy. Might as well combine the two." he said giving a shrug. "I've always wanted to be a graphic designer or better yet an animator. Making cartoons or animated shows and movies. Don't think I'm teacher material though."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 5:12

[Tane] (Boston in the evening. Returning to Steelhaven in the evening.)

Ah, yes, they worry too much. I'm just filthy and tired, but i'm alright. I'll see master Sharaya and get cleaned after. How is everyone else? how many losses? Tane asked with a tired face.

(Meeting with an old shaman.)
"Ah you have brought gifts for my friends, how thoughtful."
Yeah, my home's filled with company too. It's turning slowly into a healing caern so i thought oyu'rs would be the same. Tane started lighting the incense for them and smiled I'm not used to drink anything lese than water, but we all have a different taste. Can i help you in something, by the way?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 8:17

"Yes that is the one, his face have been touched by fire, I can smell the Resonance of it on him." Poodle said and nodded, he was still scared and his eyes where big as he nervously held onto his own tail. "I wanted to look at the bird and then i saw the Static spirit."

"Yes, that is my amicus..."

"My Master is in the little room where he drinks coffee and talks to pepole." Poodle said and pointed at the office, he seamed a little reluctant to leave the safety of hiding behind your legs though but then he nodded and did as you asked and ran towards the office.

His office then - well, at least backup would not be far behind.

"We better go and check it out Mr Roth Hicks."
Udella said and she quickly rose. Master Tolle just gave a sharp nod he collected up his papers and headed towards the stairs.
"Where are your Cabalmate's chambers?"

"Upstairs, if it's scared the imp that much it's something powerful...and got through the wards without so much as a bump; something static," he said, turning towards the stairs.

// Adley didn't say which cabalmate by name yet but the direction would look familiar pretty quickly lol

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 8:47

(Common room.)

Colin nodded, "Seeing as I expect to be seeing you on a regular basis for my, hm, check-ups, letting you know should be simplicity itself."

Cita smiled a little and nodded at that.
"Yes that it will."

(Colin's apartment.)

He smiled and nodded, "The prepackaged bags aren't outright bad, if you get a decent brand, but I do find the ability to mix blends and adjust the strength preferable. Please, have a seat."

"Ah thank you Mr Wainwright, I manifest with these old bones."
Wrinkle said and sat down.
"It is probably as you say about the tea bags though often I find them tasting a bit bland."

He nodded, "I believe I see why you're here... We don't want too great ripples in the timeline, and I have... made some significant adjustments trying to secure a better future - indeed, a future at all."

"Indeed and while you have just acted on information you have gotten we still need to discuss this as you have created some paradoxes in time which just can not be allowed to stand."
The spirit said sternly.

He nodded, "Quite right, Sir. Alexandra has a green teddy bear she wanted to give me, so I can calm Freddy down after I got myself in danger. I was hoping you might piggyback on the phone call to deliver it here before I speak with Freddy."

"A teddy bear...yes I see it here. Well getting it to you should not be a paroblem, if you just put your phone somewhere that is big enough for the toy I will send it right over."
Hans said and he sounded amused.

(Common room.)

"Yes, that is my amicus..."

"Yes that is where the scary spirit are, his domain."
Poodle sobbed.

His office then - well, at least backup would not be far behind.

Poodle was heading to your Mentor's office at some speed at least.

"Upstairs, if it's scared the imp that much it's something powerful...and got through the wards without so much as a bump; something static," he said, turning towards the stairs.

"Very well lead the way and what you describe sounds to me like a Paradox spirit."
Udella said and frowned as she hurried towards the stairs with as much speed as her old body would allow, Master Tolle as well where quite elderly and there was a limit to how fast the two Enforcers could run. You got up the stairs, you saw Bianca at the top of the stairs.
"Trouble again?"
The hedge witch asked.

(OOC: Like Strife said Adley did not say which Cabalmate he was talking about there is several and he was talking with Poodle across the room so they did not hear his description of Colin.)

[Nicole] (Steelhaven 8 in the evening.)

'Hmm.. does this mean it'll not be able to tell the difference between things which are socially acceptable or expected and things which aren't?' Nicole replied with a slightly puzzled frown, following the Chief.

"What I mean is that if someone where to be posessed by tis spirit they would be likely to not talk, or if they talk do so in extremly unusual speech patterns, movements would be wretched and jerking, it would be quite noticable."
Jeffry said and he raised an eyebrow.

[Serge] (Steelhaven 8 in the evening.)

"Yeah. I talked with him for a bit in the basement. That's the reason I have this..." Serge said holding up his palm for Anna to see the Hagalaz rune inscribed on it in black ink. "He taught me how to do some cool Loki's mischief spell or something like that. Wasn't able to do it though."

Anna glanced at the rune on your palm and she nodded.
"Probably something you can learn then Sir if you do not know how to do it yet."
She said and smiled.

"I finished by the skin of my teeth. Like I passed all of my courses than immediately came here." Serge replied.

"That is good Serge you have an education then, that is good."
Rosa said and smiled.
"And congratulations on finishing."

"I studied Animation and Visual Effects with a minor in Digital Arts and Design. I've always liked technology and I'm an artsy guy. Might as well combine the two." he said giving a shrug. "I've always wanted to be a graphic designer or better yet an animator. Making cartoons or animated shows and movies. Don't think I'm teacher material though."

"That sounds really fun actually, have you gotten any job ofers yet?"
Rosa asked.
"I am sure you would be good at it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 8:54

[Tane] (Boston in the evening. Returning to Steelhaven in the evening.)

Ah, yes, they worry too much. I'm just filthy and tired, but i'm alright. I'll see master Sharaya and get cleaned after. How is everyone else? how many losses? Tane asked with a tired face.

"Our Chantry did not loose anyone, but several of the other Chantries had losses, I think we lost 11 magi all in all."
Jon said in a tired tone of voice.
"And several more was injured but we got them, the Labyrrinth I mean we took it down."
The Virtual Adept said and nodded.
"Ehm...if you are hungry there are some food in the kitchen, Master Haagen made some."

(Meeting with an old shaman.)

Yeah, my home's filled with company too. It's turning slowly into a healing caern so i thought oyu'rs would be the same. Tane started lighting the incense for them and smiled I'm not used to drink anything lese than water, but we all have a different taste. Can i help you in something, by the way?

"My home is not a Caren, but I bring the spirits I find that needs help and healing and do what I can for them."
The old woman said and she gave her little friends a kind smile.
"If you wish water instead of tea you can find a glass in that cupboard over there and help yourself in the sink, and no, you can bring the lunch and sit down and let us eat and talk."
She said and she brought her teacup over to the kitchen table witch was covered by a colorfully embroidered table cloth.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 9:33

Anja's Post:

'Okay, Got ya.' Nicole replied, nodding.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 9:39

Jeffry nodded at that as he headed towards the basement and then down into the section of it that had th ritual chambers and Node room, he choose one of the small ritual rooms and spent a few moments muttering something in Latin and drawing symbols in the air near the door then he turned towards you.
"I will be calling the spirit in Enochian it is a magickal language I am afraid I can not tell you much about."
He said as he pulled his sweather of and put it in the shelf which was the only furniture other than a small altar in the room, revealing muscular arms which was marked by scars several places and a symbol you do not recognicetattoed on one of his upper arm.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 10:09

Nicole followed the Chief into the room, propped herself up against the wall, watching him carefully - though it was clear she didn't really understand how such a thing would work. The syringe at the ready in her off-hand, nodded at his words.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 10:16

Jeffry took a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the floor, a circle he inscribed with what looked like Herbrew letters, then he entered the circle and started a ritual, chanting first in Latin and then in what might be Arabic, his manner where regal, demanding he was commanding something to appear. Finally the ritual died down and even you felt the pressence of something else in the room, even if it was just your combat instinct kicking in telling you there was not just you and the Chief there. Jeffry then started talking in a beautiful, flowing language, now and again he paused as something else replied before he continued talkin, always keeping his regal pose, demanding obedience of what he was conversing with.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 10:39

Nicole watched these goings-on with a mixture of alertness and caution, though with a definite underscore of confusion. On sensing they weren't alone, a thought ran through her head - 'Damn, it sucks that I can't see this shit. Really need to sort this issue out, it's a weakness...'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 13:52

[Colin's apartment]
"Ah thank you Mr Wainwright, I manifest with these old bones."
Wrinkle said and sat down.
"It is probably as you say about the tea bags though often I find them tasting a bit bland."
Colin chuckled, "That's fair, not all brands are equal, though... and some blends are carefully poisoned, too. It's an odd little world we live in..."

"Indeed and while you have just acted on information you have gotten we still need to discuss this as you have created some paradoxes in time which just can not be allowed to stand."
The spirit said sternly.
He nodded, "Well, now, there we might have... some room for negotiation; I'm willing to work with you, but there are some... adjustments I'm afraid I cannot relent on. But, let us discuss that when the tea is done."

"A teddy bear...yes I see it here. Well getting it to you should not be a paroblem, if you just put your phone somewhere that is big enough for the toy I will send it right over."
Hans said and he sounded amused.
He nodded, switched the phone to speaker mode, and placed it on the floor, well apart from other furniture, "Very well, Hans, I believe there should be enough clearance around the phone now."

((OOC: Point; I missed that part about them not necessarily catching Poodle's description.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 16:00

[Colin] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

Colin chuckled, "That's fair, not all brands are equal, though... and some blends are carefully poisoned, too. It's an odd little world we live in..."

"Yes my employer's tastes are most peculiar at times."
Wrinkle said with a small frown.
"But I guess there is something that can be said for expediency and practicality."

He nodded, "Well, now, there we might have... some room for negotiation; I'm willing to work with you, but there are some... adjustments I'm afraid I cannot relent on. But, let us discuss that when the tea is done."

"I am afraid Mr Wainwright that if we get to a point in our negotiations where you are unwilling to cooperate on things that need to be done you might force my hand to act against your will, the flow of time have to be protected but let us hope we can stay civilized."
The Paradox Spirit said and his tone of voice made it very clear that he did not consider it likely that you would be able to resist if there was anything he felt needed to be done.

He nodded, switched the phone to speaker mode, and placed it on the floor, well apart from other furniture, "Very well, Hans, I believe there should be enough clearance around the phone now."

"Good, good let me just do the math let me see the dimensions of the toy are..."
Hans muttered to himself and a short time after you saw a green teddy bear pop out of your phone, it was as big as Jareth, has apple green fluff fabric with glitter for it's body and where holding a big, red velvet heart in it's paws. Jareth gave a bit of a start as the toy suddenly appeared but he settled down quickly.
"Did you get it Mr Wainwright?"
Hans asked over the phone the teddy bear had just popped out of.

[Nicole] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

Nicole watched these goings-on with a mixture of alertness and caution, though with a definite underscore of confusion. On sensing they weren't alone, a thought ran through her head - 'Damn, it sucks that I can't see this shit. Really need to sort this issue out, it's a weakness...'

Jeffry continued talking in the strange, melodic language for some time, clearly having a discussion with someone you could not see, then he reached into his pocket and pulled out several crystals that he clearly offered to his invisible guest, and slowly that presence that made the hairs on the back of your neck stand on edge departed. Now the Hermetic started the ritual actions again, chanting in Latin and addressing the four directions before he eventually stepped out of the circle and drawing a deep breath.
"I got the information I needed."
He said more to himself than to you, then he added.
"I am okey Miss Bouchard, thank you for your assistance."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 17:48

[Colin's apartment]
"Yes my employer's tastes are most peculiar at times."
Wrinkle said with a small frown.
"But I guess there is something that can be said for expediency and practicality."
Colin nodded, "It all comes down to what you are willing to sacrifice for convenience, I guess."

"I am afraid Mr Wainwright that if we get to a point in our negotiations where you are unwilling to cooperate on things that need to be done you might force my hand to act against your will, the flow of time have to be protected but let us hope we can stay civilized."
The Paradox Spirit said and his tone of voice made it very clear that he did not consider it likely that you would be able to resist if there was anything he felt needed to be done.
He nodded, "Of course, but so long as this is a polite, civilized negotiation, one should expect a measure of concessions from both sides - and for the two points I do not wish to concede, I am sure you'll find me quite flexible as to what price I am willing to pay. But let us wait for the tea to steep before we get down to business."

"Good, good let me just do the math let me see the dimensions of the toy are..."
Hans muttered to himself and a short time after you saw a green teddy bear pop out of your phone, it was as big as Jareth, has apple green fluff fabric with glitter for it's body and where holding a big, red velvet heart in it's paws. Jareth gave a bit of a start as the toy suddenly appeared but he settled down quickly.
"Did you get it Mr Wainwright?"
Hans asked over the phone the teddy bear had just popped out of.
He grinned, "Oh, that is adorable. Freddy's going to love it, I'm sure. Thank you. Now, if you will excuse me, I've got to take a picture of an owl, and then sit down for some negotiations. Please, stay in good health, all of you."

After he hung up, he took a quick snapshot of Jareth, sent it to Kristina with with the simple message 'Alexandra wanted to see the superb owl.', and pocketed the phone again, checking on the tea and taking out the strainers before adding the requested milk and sugar to Wrinkle's cup, "Now then, Sir, please enjoy your tea, and if you'd like, we can commence the discussion on what you wish me to do."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next