Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29 - Page 19 Empty Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:38 pm

[Colin] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening)

Colin nodded, "What is now Verbena was once a Hermetic House, a thousand years ago, though. Some practices have been kept, and their blood magic might be somewhat... closer to home, as it were."

"One part of what is now Verbena was once a Hermetic House not the entire Tradition the even for them the methods have drifted far, and might be hard for me to wrap my head around."
Isabella said.

He nodded, "Well, Americans seem to generally prefer coffee, too... though I suppose they're not as bad as the Scandinavians."

"Well no I suppose not, coffee is a fine enough drink though I prefer the subtlety of tea."
Udella said and sipped her cup.

He nodded thoughtfully, "Assuming you get that trial underway at the absolutely earliest possible time, what sort of time frame are we talking about, though? Days, weeks or months?"

"With all the Nephandi that need to be processed and the aftermath of what have happened here and in Chicago I think months are more likely Mr Wainwright."
Udella said and frowned.
"And that is a long time to be on the serum."

He nodded, "Well, he did phrase it as the former, and he cannot meddle with free will... but just that he sees it as a sufficiently viable outcome to mention it does give some cause for optimism, I think."

"I hope you are right Mr Wainwright but I am worried my client will not accept treatment."
The Quesitor said said and frowned.

He chuckled, "I'm not sure if bribing is the right word. After all, if someone like Wrinkle decides to take the time to come visit for a friendly chat, I would not want to be a poor host. Though I suppose there would be some consternation throughout the Chantry if he took me up on the offer to swing by from time to time for a cuppa."

"Well one would not want to be a poor hose to the guarddog of time, however if he wanted to drop by to enjoy your beverage now and again yes indeed that would probably stress your Chantrymates to no end."
Udella said and she raised an eyebrow.

He nodded, "That particular rescue plan would not change the observed past, though - in fact, I could probably pull it off without anything more demanding than a very precise scrying on the past. Might need some television equipment for that, though..."

"It would probably cause you considerable amounts of Paradox Mr Wainwright but if you still want to do it then who am I to talk you out of it, the working seams benign enough, difficult to pull off but benign."
Udella said and nodded.

He nodded and offered his arm, "True enough, but he can be a somewhat... difficult personality, and I would feel more comfortable if I at least could be there for the introduction. He might be disinclined to trust you right away if you simply showed up out of the blue."

The old Hermetic nodded.
"Fair enough my friend, please show the way then."
She agreed.

[Serge] (Steellhaven at 8 in the evening.)

"You'd be surprised. Muscle memory is just another type of memory stored in your mind. Subconscious mind but your mind nonetheless. A lot of our skills depends on our knowledge of how to perform them and the experiences we had while learning them. How to stand, the optimal way to hold the violin, the best way to move the bow around, etcetera, etcetera. We might not be always aware of all the knowledge we're drawing upon but it's there nonetheless." Serge said with a grin.

"And I am certain there's a virtual adept out there that has the ability to matrix-download skills into someone's head. Hell, I could probably do it right now if I tried." he said with feeling perhaps a bit too magickal from being in the node room.

"Perhaps so Cousin, and yet I feel that there is more to art than knowledge and learning, if you filled all that into a robot the machine would play but I do not think it would play as beautifully as a real living human being who are inveted and dedicated to the music, who feel it."
Rosa said and she raised an eyebrow.
"You can download skills Serge?"

"Yeah I guess your right about that. We're similar in that regard." Serge said wincing as the terrible noise assaulted his ears.

"So we are and see you are already getting a little better, try again."
Rosa encouraged and smiled.

[Nicole] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

A short pause. 'Understood. ETA: three mins.' Nicole replied. After waiting a moment to see if the Chief had anything else to say, she'll get up and start to head downstairs.

The old Flambeau had nothing to hide. You got down to the basement, Antonio, Fran, the Chief and Helga was there, they had gathered the prisoners to be moved in the hallway and Helga and Fran where checking their bonds, the prisoners where all bound and unconcious.
"Ah Miss, if you would be so kind as to keep watch in case there is any trouble.?"
Jeffry requested. Fran and the others gave you polite nods in greeting before they continued with their work.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29 - Page 19 Empty Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:47 pm

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave nods of reply, while drawing her pistol and checking the action. 'Orders, sir? Kill, maim or simply stop them?' she said quietly to the Chief.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:55 pm

"One part of what is now Verbena was once a Hermetic House not the entire Tradition the even for them the methods have drifted far, and might be hard for me to wrap my head around."
Isabella said.
Colin nodded, "Well, true. Still, you might find them less immediately hostile than the Hermetics."

"Well no I suppose not, coffee is a fine enough drink though I prefer the subtlety of tea."
Udella said and sipped her cup.
He grinned, "Oh, I quite agree."

"With all the Nephandi that need to be processed and the aftermath of what have happened here and in Chicago I think months are more likely Mr Wainwright."
Udella said and frowned.
"And that is a long time to be on the serum."
He pondered, "She's not Fallen, she's not an Infernalist, and she is taken in as an apprentice. Might that be grounds for... jumping the queue a bit?"

"I hope you are right Mr Wainwright but I am worried my client will not accept treatment."
The Quesitor said said and frowned.
He nodded, "Well, no point in worrying about that - we won't know until the offer is made. Still, baby steps; I would recommend therapy first, to cope with the mental trauma of his extended torment."

"Well one would not want to be a poor hose to the guarddog of time, however if he wanted to drop by to enjoy your beverage now and again yes indeed that would probably stress your Chantrymates to no end."
He grinned, "I don't think he would casually intrude on the Chantry like that, though - it would probably be too impolite for him. A private residence on Horizon, on the other hand... I'm sure the neighbours' gossip would take an interesting turn."

"It would probably cause you considerable amounts of Paradox Mr Wainwright but if you still want to do it then who am I to talk you out of it, the working seams benign enough, difficult to pull off but benign."
Udella said and nodded.
He sighed, "Probably some. Though, I would not need to salvage the entirety of the series - just the actually lost episodes."

The old Hermetic nodded.
"Fair enough my friend, please show the way then."
She agreed.
He smiled wryly as he led her down the stairs, "You know, I think this place could do with a small elevator..."

((OOC: Day on the town was good?))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:39 pm

"Yeah no the Hollow Ones do not have slavery, well unless someone really, really want to be I guess." Henrietta said.

He raised his eyebrows at the last part of what Henrietta said.

"Yes once Miss Sincair becomes an apprentice, which only require you writing and signing a document to hand her over and Miss Day accepting her as one then she will be a linear member of the Traditions, subject to and protected by our laws, no one can simply claim her or interrogate her or in other ways harm her unless she commit a crime and are sentenced for wrongdoing, any additiona stippuations are not needed but are not prohibited either so that matter would be up to you Mr Roth Hicks."
The Quesitor said. "The Verbena willing to take responsibiity for the young woman if her Mentor should become unnavailable though are a useful precaution, I wish more did so, she would still be protected by the Traditions but then someone can care for her until a new Mentor can be found for her."

"Alright then, that does seem to be what we're aiming for, sir."

"Such gifts given when a Enforcer helps out writing a contract or sorting out another non crimmenal matter should be small, it should be a show of appriciation of the work done rather than payment to avoid Enforcers favoring offering their services to rich clients. Color is not so important for socks as long as it is not to strong or eye popping, I prefer them to be not to tight around the ankles though, I am an old man my circulation is not what it used to be." Master Tolle said, still with no emotion on his face. "Is I can imagine that fighting against the Nephandi can be harsh on the wardrobe, I remember loosing some robes when I was young and engaged in such."

"That does make sense. Very well, I will get them when I am able to do so, and how shall I get them to you sir?"

"As you wish, I just need a few more details, are there a sales price for this apprentice, it is not neccesary but are common, and if not a direct sales price will a boon be owed later?" Master Tolle asked.

He blinked. He had really not thought of that, shied away from thinking of it as a sale of any kind really as he did not promote such an idea. And after all she was taking on some heavy responsibilities with an apprentice like her, so she was doing them both a favor.

"Has the quality of Miss Sinclair's Gift been established, the extent of her magickal talent?" He added as Henrietta nodded and handed you the pack of nice Christmas gift from a relative paper, it was thick, cream yellow and looked handmade. Master Tolle looked like he approved of the paper.

"Thank you," he said, taking the paper and getting some sheaves out for the old Quesitor to use. "We have discussed her talents and abilities, though we could not have a practical exam due to her current status."

"I do not have allot of resources but what if I pay with a deal, the Hollowers have allot of Orphans he get into contact with, what if I when the time comes and Mr Roth Hicks desire an apprentice of his own I will help him find one?" The Hollow One offered.

"That seems fair to me," he said with a nod. Well, it would make the Order grow stronger so that would be good for the Order and if someone talented came along that would do well that she saw, then it would work out for everyone.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:21 pm

"Perhaps so Cousin, and yet I feel that there is more to art than knowledge and learning, if you filled all that into a robot the machine would play but I do not think it would play as beautifully as a real living human being who are inveted and dedicated to the music, who feel it."
Rosa said and she raised an eyebrow.
"You can download skills Serge?"

"Your right in that regard, a robot is just a pile of metal that can't feel, experience, or perform the small nuances needed to make art beautiful." Serge said. "But a human brain is a lot more advanced than that. Able to shape the countless amounts of information its given into something understandable. I'm sure if you copied all of the knowledge from one brain to another you'd get a human who can perform the task with similar proficiency."

"As for me downloading skills...wellll...that might've been me showing off. In theory I should be able to. People who practice my brand of magick are able to gain knowledge in skills they would otherwise be clueless in. I've seen lazy Ecstatics take some pills and suddenly fight like Jackie Chan." Serge said with a shrug.

"So we are and see you are already getting a little better, try again."
Rosa encouraged and smiled.

"All right violin-y. Behave this time." Serge said scolding the violin as he tried again, this time being even more gently and trying to make the bow glide on top of certain violin strings rather than all of them at once.

(OOC: I actually wanted to ask Anja about that. Is Mind 3 enough to gain temporary dots in certain abilities? If I gained the knowledge from looking into the mind of someone else proficient in that ability. I remember seeing this type of effect in the Syndicate Convention book of all places  Razz.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:37 pm

Colin nodded, "Well, true. Still, you might find them less immediately hostile than the Hermetics."

"Maybe so but most Verbena see someone like me who are not alive as an abomination, and also it will be hard to learn from someone who use completely different methods than my own."
Isabella protested.

He pondered, "She's not Fallen, she's not an Infernalist, and she is taken in as an apprentice. Might that be grounds for... jumping the queue a bit?"

"I can try to argue for that but it is far from certain I will manage to gain acceptance for it with the Council of Nine."
Udella said and frowned.

He nodded, "Well, no point in worrying about that - we won't know until the offer is made. Still, baby steps; I would recommend therapy first, to cope with the mental trauma of his extended torment."

"I will contact the Cultist therapist and see if I can set up an apointment and then talk my client into going and we will see where that leads."
The Quesitor said and nodded.

He grinned, "I don't think he would casually intrude on the Chantry like that, though - it would probably be too impolite for him. A private residence on Horizon, on the other hand... I'm sure the neighbours' gossip would take an interesting turn."

"You will be a popular neigbor I hear if you plan on having Paradox spirits as guests."

He sighed, "Probably some. Though, I would not need to salvage the entirety of the series - just the actually lost episodes."

"You would be changing the past Mr Wainwright, nothing cause more Paradox so even if it is a small change there will be quite a bit of Paradox to pay for it."
Udella warned.

He smiled wryly as he led her down the stairs, "You know, I think this place could do with a small elevator..."

"It certinly would be more convenient."
Udealla said, you came down to the basement, you found the prisoners laid out of the floor with Antonio, Nocole, Fran, Hega and Jeffry standing over them, and they where all drugged and unconcious clearly about to be moved. Fran turned her weapon in your direction when she heard the two of you enter the hallway then she quickly lowered it again.
"Oh Mr Wainwright..."
She said and the Chief turned in your direction and bowed to Udella.
"I fear I am quite occupied with moving the prisoners Master Adimari, Mr Wainwright."
He said regretfully.
"Whatever you are coming down here for will have to wait."

(OOC: It was good but I am tired in the head from all the pepole and the noise.)

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

"Your right in that regard, a robot is just a pile of metal that can't feel, experience, or perform the small nuances needed to make art beautiful." Serge said. "But a human brain is a lot more advanced than that. Able to shape the countless amounts of information its given into something understandable. I'm sure if you copied all of the knowledge from one brain to another you'd get a human who can perform the task with similar proficiency."

"I am sure you coud make a copy of a person Serge, what I am saying is that art is more than just knowledge, it is spiritual, it speaks to the soul, you can not just dissect it and copy it, art have to be lived, experienced, felt. My music is more than just the sum of my knowledge, yes knowledge, musce memory, techuniqe all of this is important, but there is something more there as well, something that can not so easilly be quanitified."
Rosa protested.

"As for me downloading skills...wellll...that might've been me showing off. In theory I should be able to. People who practice my brand of magick are able to gain knowledge in skills they would otherwise be clueless in. I've seen lazy Ecstatics take some pills and suddenly fight like Jackie Chan." Serge said with a shrug.

"You know Serge, you do not have to show off, it just cheapen the skills you do have, take pride in yoursef and what you can do, trying to brag never impress anyone."
The other Cultist said and she gave you a stern look.
"Such pills sounds really practical though."
She admitted.

"All right violin-y. Behave this time." Serge said scolding the violin as he tried again, this time being even more gently and trying to make the bow glide on top of certain violin strings rather than all of them at once.

The sound you heard where less horrible, it was still far from a clear note but it was less gut wrenching.
"See you are getting better, try that again and try to hold the note."
The young Cultist said and smiled.

(OOC: Yes Serge is able to do that if he can fit it into his Paradigm.)

[Nicole] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

Nicole gave nods of reply, while drawing her pistol and checking the action. 'Orders, sir? Kill, maim or simply stop them?' she said quietly to the Chief.

"If only stopping them is enough then off course do that Miss Bouchard, there is no need to cause more pain and suffering than it have to be, the heavens knows there will be enough suffering for these men and women once they get to their destination, however if stopping them gently will not work then do what you have to but I want them alive."
Jeffry said when you heard steps behind you. Fran drew her weapon but then lowered it when the steps turned out to belong to Mr Wainwright and Master Adimari.

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

He raised his eyebrows at the last part of what Henrietta said.

Henrietta just gave you and inocent smile.

"Alright then, that does seem to be what we're aiming for, sir."

Master Tolle just nodded at that.
"Very well Mr Roth Hicks I will arrange for the paperwork."

"That does make sense. Very well, I will get them when I am able to do so, and how shall I get them to you sir?"

"I will be returning to Steelhaven Hall several times in the next few months as I have been asked to take on the criminal case of Deacon Morgan's youngest student and I will have need to confer with my client, I can pick the gift up then."
Master Tolle suggjested.

"Thank you," he said, taking the paper and getting some sheaves out for the old Quesitor to use. "We have discussed her talents and abilities, though we could not have a practical exam due to her current status."

"Then I will note her down as Gifted but the extent of wich are unestablished and so her value as an apprentice can not be promised."
Master Tolle said as he took one of the papers and started writing on it with a very neat, elegant hand.

"That seems fair to me," he said with a nod. Well, it would make the Order grow stronger so that would be good for the Order and if someone talented came along that would do well that she saw, then it would work out for everyone.

"An apprentice for an apprentice a good deal, I will note up that the sale price for Miss Sincair is Miss Day's promised aid to help get Mr Roth Hicks a suitable student when the time comes that he is ready to take one on."
The Quesitor said and he nodded approvingly and jotted more down onto the paper.
"Is there anything else I should add?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:47 pm

"I will be returning to Steelhaven Hall several times in the next few months as I have been asked to take on the criminal case of Deacon Morgan's youngest student and I will have need to confer with my client, I can pick the gift up then."
Master Tolle suggjested.

"Ah...yes, of course..." he said, looking a bit concerned.

"Then I will note her down as Gifted but the extent of wich are unestablished and so her value as an apprentice can not be promised."
Master Tolle said as he took one of the papers and started writing on it with a very neat, elegant hand.

"Er...well, I suppose that is a way to put it," he said, realising that it was essentially a no-take-backsies clause in case Cecelia was found to be 'defective.'

"An apprentice for an apprentice a good deal, I will note up that the sale price for Miss Sincair is Miss Day's promised aid to help get Mr Roth Hicks a suitable student when the time comes that he is ready to take one on."
The Quesitor said and he nodded approvingly and jotted more down onto the paper.
"Is there anything else I should add?"

"Hrm, that if Miss Sinclair should on the chance awaken from her current linear mage status, then a suitable mentor will be found for her in that case also. There were other things that we discussed but as much of that would be up to the Deacon Council or indeed Miss Day's wishes as her mentor I am not sure what else might be necessary for this particular part of it..." he mused, thinking back on everything they talked about.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Anja's Post:

A nod to this, followed suit with her pistol on the pair's entry to the room. Colin will see Nicole's changed to sneakers, cargos, a t-shirt with firebomb-wielding teddy-bear, several piercings, what appeared to be metal-plated ears and a shoulder-holster. Nicole gave Colin a nod on seeing him.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:07 pm

"Maybe so but most Verbena see someone like me who are not alive as an abomination, and also it will be hard to learn from someone who use completely different methods than my own."
Isabella protested.
Colin nodded, "Well, can't argue against that one, either... Hum, there might be a Hollow One here or there with a Hermetic style; that might be your best bet, actually, as the Hermetics themselves have laws against dealing with vampires."

"I can try to argue for that but it is far from certain I will manage to gain acceptance for it with the Council of Nine."
Udella said and frowned.
He nodded, "Well... it's worth a shot to ask, at least. Who knows, perhaps one of the Nine can be persuaded."

"I will contact the Cultist therapist and see if I can set up an apointment and then talk my client into going and we will see where that leads."
The Quesitor said and nodded.
He nodded, "Best thing we can do, I believe."

"You will be a popular neigbor I hear if you plan on having Paradox spirits as guests."
He grinned wryly, "Not as unpopular as I might be if I had them as trespassers..."

"You would be changing the past Mr Wainwright, nothing cause more Paradox so even if it is a small change there will be quite a bit of Paradox to pay for it."
Udella warned.
He arched an eyebrow, "Would I really be changing the past by looking at it, and copying information to the present? Nothing would be removed or added to the past, after all..."

"It certinly would be more convenient."
Udealla said, you came down to the basement, you found the prisoners laid out of the floor with Antonio, Nocole, Fran, Hega and Jeffry standing over them, and they where all drugged and unconcious clearly about to be moved. Fran turned her weapon in your direction when she heard the two of you enter the hallway then she quickly lowered it again.
"Oh Mr Wainwright..."
She said and the Chief turned in your direction and bowed to Udella.
"I fear I am quite occupied with moving the prisoners Master Adimari, Mr Wainwright."
He said regretfully.
"Whatever you are coming down here for will have to wait."
He frowned, "Ah, we did not mean to interrupt your work, as such... I was hoping to introduce Master Adimari to Mr. Bergen, in the hope they might reach an accord for his representation in his trial. If he has already been rendered unconscious, though, that's probably not viable... Also, I understand you wished to speak with me, now that my unexpected guest has departed?"

A nod to this, followed suit with her pistol on the pair's entry to the room. Colin will see Nicole's changed to sneakers, cargos, a t-shirt with firebomb-wielding teddy-bear, several piercings, what appeared to be metal-plated ears and a shoulder-holster. Nicole gave Colin a nod on seeing him.
He nodded back to Nicole and the others, "As you were... an otherwise eventless transfer, I hope?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:17 pm

"I am sure you coud make a copy of a person Serge, what I am saying is that art is more than just knowledge, it is spiritual, it speaks to the soul, you can not just dissect it and copy it, art have to be lived, experienced, felt. My music is more than just the sum of my knowledge, yes knowledge, musce memory, techuniqe all of this is important, but there is something more there as well, something that can not so easilly be quanitified."
Rosa protested.

"You got me there." Serge agreed with a smile. "Copies are just copies. That's why their always beaten by the original."

"You know Serge, you do not have to show off, it just cheapen the skills you do have, take pride in yoursef and what you can do, trying to brag never impress anyone."
The other Cultist said and she gave you a stern look.
"Such pills sounds really practical though."
She admitted.

"Maybe 'showing off' wasn't the right term. I wasn't trying to impress anyone. More like fun speculating. There's no harm in imagining what else I can do." Serge said with a raised eyebrow, not seeing anything wrong with what he had said.

The sound you heard where less horrible, it was still far from a clear note but it was less gut wrenching.
"See you are getting better, try that again and try to hold the note."
The young Cultist said and smiled.

"Sure thing. I know what that means." Serge said having no idea what that meant. He figured it just meant trying to play the same note for a longer period of time and tried to run the bow over the same string for a longer period of time.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:36 am

Colin nodded, "Well, can't argue against that one, either... Hum, there might be a Hollow One here or there with a Hermetic style; that might be your best bet, actually, as the Hermetics themselves have laws against dealing with vampires."

"That is actually a really good idea Mr Wainwright to talk to a Hollow One often they have methods that it is possible for me to understand, thank you I will ask Mr Jennings if he knows anyone."
Isabella said.

He nodded, "Well... it's worth a shot to ask, at least. Who knows, perhaps one of the Nine can be persuaded."

"I am going to do all I can my friend, I never intended to just lean back and let whatever happens happen, I am just saying that in my professional opinion pursuading them are not likely."
Udella said and sigh.

He nodded, "Best thing we can do, I believe."

The old Quesitor nodded at that.

He grinned wryly, "Not as unpopular as I might be if I had them as trespassers..."

"That is true Mr Wainwright."
Udella said sounding amused.

He arched an eyebrow, "Would I really be changing the past by looking at it, and copying information to the present? Nothing would be removed or added to the past, after all..."

"It is a small change Mr Wainwright, but a change non the less you copy something from the past that do not exist in the present, using it to restore something that was destroyed, that is a change."
Udella said as she finished her coffee.

and Nicole at 8 in the evening.)

[quote]He frowned, "Ah, we did not mean to interrupt your work, as such... I was hoping to introduce Master Adimari to Mr. Bergen, in the hope they might reach an accord for his representation in his trial. If he has already been rendered unconscious, though, that's probably not viable... Also, I understand you wished to speak with me, now that my unexpected guest has departed?"

"All the prisoners have been given a sedative, Mr Bergen could probably be woken up but as the transport to Horizon is parked in the Penumbra outside our basement right now I am afraid there is no time for such a meeting at the moment Mr Wainwright and yes I do want to see you and my student but when I am done here."
Jeffry said as he glanced at you but he was most busy with looking out into the Umbra looking for any trouble that might arrive to try to free the captured Nephandi.

He nodded back to Nicole and the others, "As you were... an otherwise eventless transfer, I hope?"

"So far yes."
Jeffry said as he peered into the Umbra carefully.
"But we can not relax quite yet."

"I will make a portal ito the Umbra where the transport await and we can start carrying them on board."
Jeffry sommeted before he started moving his hands elegantly and chanting in Latin.

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

"You got me there." Serge agreed with a smile. "Copies are just copies. That's why their always beaten by the original."

Rosa nodded at that.
"Unless they have experiences of their own, build up a soul of their own as it where."
The young Cultist commented.

"Maybe 'showing off' wasn't the right term. I wasn't trying to impress anyone. More like fun speculating. There's no harm in imagining what else I can do." Serge said with a raised eyebrow, not seeing anything wrong with what he had said.

"No that is fine Serge, spekulting what you might be able to pull off with your magick is fine, you have to try things out to know what you can really do."
Rosa agreed.

"Sure thing. I know what that means." Serge said having no idea what that meant. He figured it just meant trying to play the same note for a longer period of time and tried to run the bow over the same string for a longer period of time.

"Make a longer movement starting further towards the end of the bow, and you can help out with putting your finger on the string on the neck here."
Your Cousin said as she gently moved your fingers into position.

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

"Ah...yes, of course..." he said, looking a bit concerned.

Master Tolle just nodded, that matter setteled.

"Er...well, I suppose that is a way to put it," he said, realising that it was essentially a no-take-backsies clause in case Cecelia was found to be 'defective.'

"I would, you would not believe how often we get complaints about someone having found child with hardly any talent who is then is sold as an apprentice and despite the teacher's best efforts the child is not able to learn much more than parlor tricks and simple folk spells, this clause will mean that if this is the case with Miss Sinclair then Miss Day can not complain on the deal."
Master Tolle said and Henrietta nodded.
"That is quite fine Sir."
She said and she gave Cecilia a warm smile to conteract Tolle talking about the woman as if she was a untested VCR being sold on ebay.

"Hrm, that if Miss Sinclair should on the chance awaken from her current linear mage status, then a suitable mentor will be found for her in that case also.

"Off course and should Miss Sinclair Awaken she would still be a Traditionalist until such a teacher is found for her but making a note that Miss Day will care for her until such a teacher is found is useful."
The old Enforcer agreed and nodded.

There were other things that we discussed but as much of that would be up to the Deacon Council or indeed Miss Day's wishes as her mentor I am not sure what else might be necessary for this particular part of it..." he mused, thinking back on everything they talked about.

"The way I understand it Steelhaven's Deacon Counci might impose some restrictions on Miss Sinclair considering where hse came from. However this is not needed to include in this contract. It is the same that let us say someone in your Chantry register a Massassa as their Custos but your Deacon Council decide to keep the creaure restrained when it is left alone at the Chantry then only a regular registration for a Custos is needed, any regulations the Deacon Council decide to impose have nothing to do with the rights and obligations of having a Custos registered."
Master Tolle explained as he wrote the contract in a sharp, elegant handwriting.

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply going into town is fun but there are so much sound and so many pepole I got rather tired and fell asleep on the sofa last night and slept until morning.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:48 am

Nicole gave a nod to the goings-on in the room, and continued to perform guard duty...

[I'll be offline for much of today. Feel free to post around if there's nothing for Nicole to directly react to]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:09 pm

[Colin and Nicole] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

Jeffry's chanting and hand gestures ended with him taking a double bladed dagger from his pocket and cutting a doorway, though this portal you could see the absurd sight of more or less a grotto filled with beautiful crystals growing off the floor, and in the middle of this where a yellow, worn shuttle that looked like it came right out of Star Trek. A tall woman with golden brown skin, long black hair in curls, leather pants, a white blouse and a scar down her face that cut right though her blinded left eye, and a chubby man with red hair, a Lego brik dragon teshirt, a beard and old, worn jeans stood there waiting. Once the portal opened the two of them took a step forward, the woman was wearing a weight scales pendant, it looked simple like the ones one might get for Libra at the gift shop.
"I am Monica Lark Hermes bani Guernicus, the Security Council sent me. This is Simon Duffelberg bani Sons of Ether the shuttle's pilot, we are here to take your pirsoners of your hands."
The Quesitor said. Jeffry gave a sight bow.
"Quesitor Lark, Mr Duffeberg, we are ready to carry them to the shuttle, and I have the paperwork ready."
The od Hermetic said and Monica nodded.
"You are Master Morgan right Sir? Good, any of these need any special considerations?"
She asked and Jeffry nodded.
"That woman there, she have given her name as Sierra is diabetic and will need medication, that man there is Wallace Jace it is important that he is kept from his magick as he have a powerful golem that manifest to protect him when he is rendered unconcious. That man there he have given his name as Siege have an Phylactery Avatar, we have the Phylactery and it will be delivered to his trial, everything is in the paperwork though."
Jeffry said as he handed a small red folder to Monica after pointed at the prisoners that would need special treatment.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:49 pm

"That is actually a really good idea Mr Wainwright to talk to a Hollow One often they have methods that it is possible for me to understand, thank you I will ask Mr Jennings if he knows anyone."
Isabella said.
Colin smiled thinly, "I'm glad I could help with that."

"I am going to do all I can my friend, I never intended to just lean back and let whatever happens happen, I am just saying that in my professional opinion pursuading them are not likely."
Udella said and sigh.
He pondered, "Well, I'll see if I can provide a little spot of help, too... Never know who might owe a favour."

"It is a small change Mr Wainwright, but a change non the less you copy something from the past that do not exist in the present, using it to restore something that was destroyed, that is a change."
Udella said as she finished her coffee.
He nodded, "It is a change, that's fair, but the quantitative change is... debatable, I suppose. Especially the change made to the past by, say, receiving a television transmission in the 1960s; nobody at that time would even notice."

"All the prisoners have been given a sedative, Mr Bergen could probably be woken up but as the transport to Horizon is parked in the Penumbra outside our basement right now I am afraid there is no time for such a meeting at the moment Mr Wainwright and yes I do want to see you and my student but when I am done here."
Jeffry said as he glanced at you but he was most busy with looking out into the Umbra looking for any trouble that might arrive to try to free the captured Nephandi.
He nodded, "Very well... I'll have to forgo the personal introduction, then."
He looked at Udella, "I'm sorry I dragged you downstairs for nothing, then. Would you like for me to help arrange for your return to Morningstar right away, or would you like to rest up a little first?"

"So far yes."
Jeffry said as he peered into the Umbra carefully.
"But we can not relax quite yet."
He frowned, "Obviously not. Not sure if we can relax for a few weeks, really... but that's beside the point."

"I will make a portal ito the Umbra where the transport await and we can start carrying them on board."
Jeffry sommeted before he started moving his hands elegantly and chanting in Latin.
He took a half-step in front of Udella, instinctively shielding her as Morgan worked.

Jeffry's chanting and hand gestures ended with him taking a double bladed dagger from his pocket and cutting a doorway, though this portal you could see the absurd sight of more or less a grotto filled with beautiful crystals growing off the floor, and in the middle of this where a yellow, worn shuttle that looked like it came right out of Star Trek. A tall woman with golden brown skin, long black hair in curls, leather pants, a white blouse and a scar down her face that cut right though her blinded left eye, and a chubby man with red hair, a Lego brik dragon teshirt, a beard and old, worn jeans stood there waiting. Once the portal opened the two of them took a step forward, the woman was wearing a weight scales pendant, it looked simple like the ones one might get for Libra at the gift shop.
"I am Monica Lark Hermes bani Guernicus, the Security Council sent me. This is Simon Duffelberg bani Sons of Ether the shuttle's pilot, we are here to take your pirsoners of your hands."
The Quesitor said. Jeffry gave a sight bow.
"Quesitor Lark, Mr Duffeberg, we are ready to carry them to the shuttle, and I have the paperwork ready."
The od Hermetic said and Monica nodded.
"You are Master Morgan right Sir? Good, any of these need any special considerations?"
She asked and Jeffry nodded.
"That woman there, she have given her name as Sierra is diabetic and will need medication, that man there is Wallace Jace it is important that he is kept from his magick as he have a powerful golem that manifest to protect him when he is rendered unconcious. That man there he have given his name as Siege have an Phylactery Avatar, we have the Phylactery and it will be delivered to his trial, everything is in the paperwork though."
Jeffry said as he handed a small red folder to Monica after pointed at the prisoners that would need special treatment.
Colin crisply saluted the Quaesitor, snapping to attention, "Colin Wainwright, Ma'am. I would add that the prisoner named Diego also warrants some additional considerations - the man is a wretch who managed to get himself kicked out of one Labyrinth for bad behaviour; he is liable to do anything in his power to irritate someone to the point of killing him before his trial. His method of choice appears to be singing opera in that abberation of linguistics the Nephandi use; I personally recommend heavy sedation for him."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:20 pm

Colin smiled thinly, "I'm glad I could help with that."

"Yes thank you for the idea Mr Wainwright."
Isabella said.

He pondered, "Well, I'll see if I can provide a little spot of help, too... Never know who might owe a favour."

"Well I will accept any help I can get."
Udella said but she sounded rather doubtful.

He nodded, "It is a change, that's fair, but the quantitative change is... debatable, I suppose. Especially the change made to the past by, say, receiving a television transmission in the 1960s; nobody at that time would even notice."

"I know of a mage who died from Paradox from going back in time two hours to change that she had forgotten to take her purse with her when she left her house in the morning, no one else had interacted with that purse Mr Wainwright or knew that it was in her house, going back in time to change it are damned dangerous."
Udella said and frowned.

He nodded, "Very well... I'll have to forgo the personal introduction, then."
He looked at Udella, "I'm sorry I dragged you downstairs for nothing, then. Would you like for me to help arrange for your return to Morningstar right away, or would you like to rest up a little first?"

"That is quite allright Mr Wainwright, yes that would be nice I should not leave for Horizon before Allison is transported so she is not left alone."
Udella said and frowned.

He frowned, "Obviously not. Not sure if we can relax for a few weeks, really... but that's beside the point."

"What I mean Mr Wainwright is that there have not been any problems yet, but that we are dealing with desperate prisoners and other Fallen might want to strike before they are taken out of their reach so this is more than a general nervousness after a battle."
Jeffry said and sigh.

Colin crisply saluted the Quaesitor, snapping to attention, "Colin Wainwright, Ma'am. I would add that the prisoner named Diego also warrants some additional considerations - the man is a wretch who managed to get himself kicked out of one Labyrinth for bad behaviour; he is liable to do anything in his power to irritate someone to the point of killing him before his trial. His method of choice appears to be singing opera in that abberation of linguistics the Nephandi use; I personally recommend heavy sedation for him."

"Nice to meet you Mr Wainwright."
Monica said and nodded.
"I see you have caught a real gem then, do you know if he Fell from a Tradition? If so he is entiteled to a trial if not then he can be taken care of without ever having to take him off sedation."
The Quesitor said as she glanced at Diego and frowned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:47 pm

"I know of a mage who died from Paradox from going back in time two hours to change that she had forgotten to take her purse with her when she left her house in the morning, no one else had interacted with that purse Mr Wainwright or knew that it was in her house, going back in time to change it are damned dangerous."
Udella said and frowned.
Colin nodded, "Which is why what I propose to do is essentially the same as scrying on a conversation in the past and writing down what was said. It should change absolutely nothing in the past, only introduce something lost into the present. It's still not risk-free, but likely less outright dangerous than going back and salvaging the original recordings."

"That is quite allright Mr Wainwright, yes that would be nice I should not leave for Horizon before Allison is transported so she is not left alone."
Udella said and frowned.
He nodded, "I'll show you into a vacant ritual room and call Master Narim to make the arrangements, then."

"What I mean Mr Wainwright is that there have not been any problems yet, but that we are dealing with desperate prisoners and other Fallen might want to strike before they are taken out of their reach so this is more than a general nervousness after a battle."
Jeffry said and sigh.
He arched an eyebrow, "And you think they will be any less vindictive just because their comrades are gone, especially while we're still recovering from the battle and are slightly off balance from the tactical strain we took in the process? Most likely, we will appear to be a seemingly juicy target for angry and desperate Nephandi who have nothing left to hold them back for some time yet..."

"Nice to meet you Mr Wainwright."
Monica said and nodded.
"I see you have caught a real gem then, do you know if he Fell from a Tradition? If so he is entiteled to a trial if not then he can be taken care of without ever having to take him off sedation."
The Quesitor said as she glanced at Diego and frowned.
He shrugged, "I'm not sure, actually; I do believe he came straight to the Nephandi, as they would let him be the monster he wants to be, as soon as he discovered the larger world... but there are captives from the Chicago Labyrinth Diego was evicted from; they would likely know."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:06 pm

Colin nodded, "Which is why what I propose to do is essentially the same as scrying on a conversation in the past and writing down what was said. It should change absolutely nothing in the past, only introduce something lost into the present. It's still not risk-free, but likely less outright dangerous than going back and salvaging the original recordings."

"It will give a good deal of Paradox, but probaby it should be fairly survivable."
Udella said and frowned again.

He nodded, "I'll show you into a vacant ritual room and call Master Narim to make the arrangements, then."

"Thank you Mr Wainwright that is nice of you and of Master Sharaya."
Udella agreed.
"I am sorry for the trouble and if need be I can go back to Chicago through the Umbra myself."

He arched an eyebrow, "And you think they will be any less vindictive just because their comrades are gone, especially while we're still recovering from the battle and are slightly off balance from the tactical strain we took in the process? Most likely, we will appear to be a seemingly juicy target for angry and desperate Nephandi who have nothing left to hold them back for some time yet..."

"You make a fair point Mr Wainwright, a disturbing one but fair non the less. However let us just get this thing done and send the prisoners on their way and we will see about strengthening defenses then."
Jeffry said and he turned his attention back towards the prisoners and the portal.

He shrugged, "I'm not sure, actually; I do believe he came straight to the Nephandi, as they would let him be the monster he wants to be, as soon as he discovered the larger world... but there are captives from the Chicago Labyrinth Diego was evicted from; they would likely know."

"If that is so Mr Wainwright I suspect this Diago will have a short and brutal stay at Horizon. We will have to interrogate his friends in any regards, we will get the truth of out them."
Monica said darkly.

You saw Antonio stand there looking at Miss Clearwater, his former girlfriend and he frowned deeply at the thought of sending her to Horizon but he said nothing.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:15 pm

"It will give a good deal of Paradox, but probaby it should be fairly survivable."
Udella said and frowned again.
Colin sighed, "Well, I guess I will simply have to put that project on the back burner indefinitely, then. At least until I can find the means to reduce the impact greatly."

"Thank you Mr Wainwright that is nice of you and of Master Sharaya."
Udella agreed.
"I am sorry for the trouble and if need be I can go back to Chicago through the Umbra myself."
He smiled, "You've had a long day, though, and I would be remiss if I did not at least offer a ride back."

"You make a fair point Mr Wainwright, a disturbing one but fair non the less. However let us just get this thing done and send the prisoners on their way and we will see about strengthening defenses then."
Jeffry said and he turned his attention back towards the prisoners and the portal.
He simply nodded.

"If that is so Mr Wainwright I suspect this Diago will have a short and brutal stay at Horizon. We will have to interrogate his friends in any regards, we will get the truth of out them."
Monica said darkly.

You saw Antonio stand there looking at Miss Clearwater, his former girlfriend and he frowned deeply at the thought of sending her to Horizon but he said nothing.
He looked from Antonio to Miss Clearwater, and frowned, "There is one small formal request I should like to make... Miss Clearwater there is in an... unusual situation; one of my Cabalmates is convinced the Werewolves have a ritual of some sort that can cleanse a Fallen soul; I do not know if that will work the same on Avatars as on Werewolves, but I believe the chance of success is just sufficient that it's worth giving him the time to research it. He already persuaded some of the local Werewolves to aid us in our raid on the local Labyrinth, and it seems he has an accord with them, so if possible, I should like to request that Miss Clearwater's trial be postponed toward the end of the series of trials for today's captives. I am not asking for an indefinite hold, just a simple administrative rearrangement so my Cabalmate can make his case for the attempt. Is this feasible?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:28 pm

Colin sighed, "Well, I guess I will simply have to put that project on the back burner indefinitely, then. At least until I can find the means to reduce the impact greatly."

"Well there are ways to reduce Paradox, but they are not easy to learn or perform."
Udella said.
"Something like that might make your project less dangerous though."

He smiled, "You've had a long day, though, and I would be remiss if I did not at least offer a ride back."

"Ah well you are a gentleman Mr Wainwright."
The old Quesitor said and smiled, she looked tired though, this had been a long day for the old woman.

He looked from Antonio to Miss Clearwater, and frowned, "There is one small formal request I should like to make... Miss Clearwater there is in an... unusual situation; one of my Cabalmates is convinced the Werewolves have a ritual of some sort that can cleanse a Fallen soul; I do not know if that will work the same on Avatars as on Werewolves, but I believe the chance of success is just sufficient that it's worth giving him the time to research it. He already persuaded some of the local Werewolves to aid us in our raid on the local Labyrinth, and it seems he has an accord with them, so if possible, I should like to request that Miss Clearwater's trial be postponed toward the end of the series of trials for today's captives. I am not asking for an indefinite hold, just a simple administrative rearrangement so my Cabalmate can make his case for the attempt. Is this feasible?"

Monica looked at Miss Clearwater and frowned.
"It seams you are presenting me fairytales Mr Wainwright, once Fallen nothing can save a Avatar, but if it will make your Cabalmate feel better I am sure I can arrange for Miss Clearwater's trial to be last on the docket giving him some time for his futile quest."
The Security Council member said and Antonio looked at you with a warm smile gratitude in his eyes but again he said nothing.

(OOC: Both Colin and Nicole please make a Perception plus suberfuge roll diff 7.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:34 pm

((OOC: So a Perception roll, then... 3,5,9. And then I'll wait for Nicole.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:51 pm

You notice that when you mention for Monica that Tane where tying to find a way to cleanse Miss Clearwater's Avatar there where not just disbehief you saw in her eyes, or anger at how proposterous it was, you saw fear, it was well hidden but it was there.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:59 pm

"No that is fine Serge, spekulting what you might be able to pull off with your magick is fine, you have to try things out to know what you can really do."
Rosa agreed.

"Yeah! You know the same goes for you as well. Just because your a beginner doesn't mean their's not a lot you can do." Serge said with a smile.

"Make a longer movement starting further towards the end of the bow, and you can help out with putting your finger on the string on the neck here."
Your Cousin said as she gently moved your fingers into position.

Serge did as he was told. He let his fingers be placed on the indicated string and began to move bow for a longer period of time, trying to hold the same note.

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:05 pm

Monica looked at Miss Clearwater and frowned.
"It seams you are presenting me fairytales Mr Wainwright, once Fallen nothing can save a Avatar, but if it will make your Cabalmate feel better I am sure I can arrange for Miss Clearwater's trial to be last on the docket giving him some time for his futile quest."
The Security Council member said and Antonio looked at you with a warm smile gratitude in his eyes but again he said nothing.
You notice that when you mention for Monica that Tane where tying to find a way to cleanse Miss Clearwater's Avatar there where not just disbehief you saw in her eyes, or anger at how proposterous it was, you saw fear, it was well hidden but it was there.
Colin nodded, "It is outlandish, true, but we would be rather remiss in our obligations if we did not at least investigate the possibility. Thank you. Now, if you will excuse me, I must see to my guest's needs."
He bowed politely and gently ushered Udella to the nearest vacant ritual room and closed the door behind them, pulling up his phone, voice dropping to almost a whisper, "Udella... did you notice Quaesitor Lark's unexpected reaction when I suggested Avatars can be restored? She seemed... afraid. Why would that be, do you think?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:32 pm

"I would, you would not believe how often we get complaints about someone having found child with hardly any talent who is then is sold as an apprentice and despite the teacher's best efforts the child is not able to learn much more than parlor tricks and simple folk spells, this clause will mean that if this is the case with Miss Sinclair then Miss Day can not complain on the deal." Master Tolle said and Henrietta nodded.
"That is quite fine Sir." She said and she gave Cecilia a warm smile to conteract Tolle talking about the woman as if she was a untested VCR being sold on ebay.

"Er....right, well that's settled then," he said in a tone that suggested moving on rather than lingering on the fact that yes, he'd been right about such being an ass-covering liability clause.

"Off course and should Miss Sinclair Awaken she would still be a Traditionalist until such a teacher is found for her but making a note that Miss Day will care for her until such a teacher is found is useful." The old Enforcer agreed and nodded.

"Alright, then we will add that then."

"The way I understand it Steelhaven's Deacon Counci might impose some restrictions on Miss Sinclair considering where hse came from. However this is not needed to include in this contract. It is the same that let us say someone in your Chantry register a Massassa as their Custos but your Deacon Council decide to keep the creaure restrained when it is left alone at the Chantry then only a regular registration for a Custos is needed, any regulations the Deacon Council decide to impose have nothing to do with the rights and obligations of having a Custos registered."

"Very well then, I suppose this part was easier than I thought it was going to be..." he said, glancing at the women and picking up the coffee to drink it. The next part might be harder...but at least they had discussed the general issues beforehand as best they could.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:59 pm

[Colin and Nicole] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening)

Colin nodded, "It is outlandish, true, but we would be rather remiss in our obligations if we did not at least investigate the possibility. Thank you. Now, if you will excuse me, I must see to my guest's needs.

"Well it is not much of a trouble to move Miss Clearwater's trial to the end of the line and if this will placate your Cabamate then so be it, and off course see to your guest's needs."
Monica said and nodded.
"Good evening Mr Wainwright and to you as well Master Adimari."
She said and Udella nodded.
"Good night."

He bowed politely and gently ushered Udella to the nearest vacant ritual room and closed the door behind them, pulling up his phone, voice dropping to almost a whisper, "Udella... did you notice Quaesitor Lark's unexpected reaction when I suggested Avatars can be restored? She seemed... afraid. Why would that be, do you think?"

Udella went with you and she frowned deeply.
"I noticed that Miss Lark seamed quite guarded at the notion and I can not imagine why, finding it somewhat ridiculous yes but something to be fearful over no."
She whispered in return.

[Serge] (Steellhaven at 8 in the evening.)

"Yeah! You know the same goes for you as well. Just because your a beginner doesn't mean their's not a lot you can do." Serge said with a smile.

"Well yes there are some interesting things I have wanted to try out."
Rosa said and smiled, ways to use what little I got to the best possible effect.

Serge did as he was told. He let his fingers be placed on the indicated string and began to move bow for a longer period of time, trying to hold the same note.

You helt the note for a little while, but only a little while before it turned into a horrible sound again. your Cousin smiled.
"See better, if you keep practicing you will get the hang of this."
Rosa encouraged you.

[Adley] (Steehaven at 8 in the evening.)

"Er....right, well that's settled then," he said in a tone that suggested moving on rather than lingering on the fact that yes, he'd been right about such being an ass-covering liability clause.

"So it is as long as the two of you are in accord on this."
Master Tolle said and he noted something down on the document he was drawing up.

"Alright, then we will add that then."

Henrietta nodded her consent to that and Master Tolle added it into the document.

"Very well then, I suppose this part was easier than I thought it was going to be..." he said, glancing at the women and picking up the coffee to drink it. The next part might be harder...but at least they had discussed the general issues beforehand as best they could.

"Apprentices have been bought, sold and gifted for a long time Mr Roth Hicks it is a rather standard situation and while Miss Sinclair's background is unfortunate the process is essentially the same."
Master Tolle said. Cecilia gave you a bit of a nervous smile when you looked at her. Your coffee mug this one where shaped as a Storm Trooper helmet.
"Well then should I add anything else Mr Roth Hicks? Miss Day? Or is that about it?"
Master Tolle asked. Henrietta shook her head.
"No Enforcer I think that is it."
The hedge wizard said before looking at you.
"What about you Mr Roth Hicks, anything else we should add to the contract?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum