Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:21 pm

[Nicole] (Steelhaven at 7 30 in the afternoon.)

Nicole gave a polite nod, on taking the card. 'I'll let you know as soon as I've squared those issues. And thanks for the car. Will try to not let someone wreck it at least before I've ruined the seat fabric.' ending with an "anything else?" look.

"Good luck with it, and thank you for the help, I do appriciate it I still love my sister but after all that she had done she could not be allowed to continue."
Alessa said then she gave you a polite nod and turned to leave.
"Have a good evening Miss Bouchard."
She said and she waited to see if you had anything to add before leaving your apartment.

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 7 30 in the afternoon.)

"Not too long. Around 17 or 18 years. " Serge said simply knowing full well that it was a long time. "As long as I've been able to hold a pencil I've been drawing things."

"Wow that is longer than I have lived, there is no wonder you are so good at it then Sir."
Anna said and smiled as she still tried to draw marbels.

"Hard isn't impossible. We shall create the ultimate diet potion that will allow us to eat as much candy as we want!" Serge said with his voice steadily getting louder and taking on a mad scientist-esque tone.

"True and there are plently of mages who use little tricks like that to keep thin or change other parts of their bodies to fit what they want for themselves, it is pretty common Sir."
Yu Die said and smiled.

"Have you climbed a lot of trees Cava?" he asked shortly afterwards changing subjects quite rapidly.

"Only the ones right outside the Chantry I grew up in."
Cava said and smiled.

"Blood sacrifices are so old-school and cliche. And messy." Serge said not showing any signs of being disturbed by the young girls strange musings despite being a little perturbed. He had a feeling Anna was used to people giving her odd looks and Serge was determined not to be one of those people. While his strange mutterings were never as morbid he knew what it was like to have people talk and glance at each other behind your back.

"That something is old chool and cliche usually mean it works and using blood to power magick is quite effective Sir."
Anna said calmly.
"But I prefer to do magick in a way that don't harm anyone. In the Labyrinth I grew up in they had a old rack where they always kept a sleeper tortured until they died, that was not a particularly nice thing to do."
She said and the other girls looked rather shocked and nervous this was not really the topic for five, six and ten year olds and even Yu Die looked a bit uneasy.

"How about instead we fuel the ritual with raw emotional energy? Make a ward that causes people lose their inhibitions and party the night away. Gather up the joy and raw emotion and use it to fuel the candy spell ritual and turn all of the Union's toys in the surrounding area into candy. After all, what's a better power source to fuel a candy ritual than the pure unadulterated joy and happiness. Everyone loves candy." Serge mused changing what Anna said from disturbing to absurd and comcial.

"It would no longer be a ward then Sir as a ward have to well ward against something it would be an area effect, raw emotion would be a good source of power for a ritual though but if you just removed pepole's inhibitions I doubt you would get allot of joy and happiness, jsut see what happens to allot when they go out drinking, sure some would have fun, others would fight or fuck one another silly with no thought to the consequenses."
Anna said and shrugged. Rosa gave a bit of an uneasy smile.
"You know what I want more icecream...who else want more icecream."
She said to distract the little girls from Anna's rather bleek though realistic outlook and her knowledge of things a girl her age should not know that much about.

[Colin] (Steelhaven at 7 30 in the afternoon.)

Colin smiled, "How about this, then, we'll call it a training exercise for me, provided by you, and say that the first successful try is free?"

"That works for me, thank you."
Strawberry said and grinned.

He nodded, looking to Udella, "The verdict sounds fair to me, but I would have to verify that with my counsel.

"What is outlined do seam fair and is about what we could hope for Mr Wainwright."
Udella said and nodded.

A quarterly examination sounds to be about what I myself had in mind - though knowing that some people are willing to use the law improperly, might I request a little bit of wiggle room as to the precise timing of the examinations, in case someone actively tries to prevent me from making the appointment on the specified day? I should hate to find myself up on charges merely because I or the examiner had turned out to be more or less improperly detained on the date I was to undergo a scheduled examination. As for submitting a... physical sample, that should not pose a problem; I believe he may have one already, but it doesn't hurt to regularly make sure the sample is fresh, and to make sure it is where it is supposed to be."

"There would be no need for an exact date for the examination Mr Wainwright as long as it is done once a season, as for the arcane connection making sure you know where such samples from you are located would be most wise, however if your Security Chief have one then it do not go bad even if the liquid dry up but yes a new one might be useful, just to make sure."
Master Tolle said and nodded.

He paused, "As for the minimum sentence for defying Master D'Angelo, taking into account my full cooperation upon my return, and my checking in with Master Morgan to keep him updated on my location and itinerary, what punitive action did you have in mind?"

"Minor Cenure, a fee of tree drams of Tass to be paid at the end of the year and you will be required to write a formal letter of apology to Master D'Angelo."
Master Tolle said simply.
"You broke the law, but the circumstances means I can be lenient with the sentecing."
He informed you. Udella nodded and looked at you.
"It is not a bad deal Mr Wainwright but I would request that the sentence be stricken from your record if Master D'Angelo should happen to be sentenced in the future for the crimes you suspect her of, which lead to you not wanting to place yourself in her care."
The old Quesitor adviced. At this point there was another knock on the door a more form one this time, probably it was Master Morgan returning and him knocking not to disturb the procedings by just opening the door and entering.

(OOC: From the mouths of babes that have grown up in Labyrinths.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:41 pm

[Steelhaven, half past seven PM]
"That works for me, thank you."
Strawberry said and grinned.
Colin grinned and stuck out his hand, "We have an accord... Why don't we meet... oh, let's say at about five tomorrow evening? I'm going to need something not battle-oriented to cleanse my palate after the past week anyway."

"What is outlined do seam fair and is about what we could hope for Mr Wainwright."
Udella said and nodded.
He nodded, "That's about what I gathered."

"There would be no need for an exact date for the examination Mr Wainwright as long as it is done once a season, as for the arcane connection making sure you know where such samples from you are located would be most wise, however if your Security Chief have one then it do not go bad even if the liquid dry up but yes a new one might be useful, just to make sure."
He nodded, "Considering I contracted a bit of Jhor in the Caul, I expect that might make any preceding samples... less accurate in any case. And the leeway of once per season seems more than generous in terms of flexibility."

"Minor Cenure, a fee of tree drams of Tass to be paid at the end of the year and you will be required to write a formal letter of apology to Master D'Angelo."
Master Tolle said simply.
"You broke the law, but the circumstances means I can be lenient with the sentecing."
He informed you. Udella nodded and looked at you.
"It is not a bad deal Mr Wainwright but I would request that the sentence be stricken from your record if Master D'Angelo should happen to be sentenced in the future for the crimes you suspect her of, which lead to you not wanting to place yourself in her care."
The old Quesitor adviced. At this point there was another knock on the door a more form one this time, probably it was Master Morgan returning and him knocking not to disturb the procedings by just opening the door and entering.
He pondered, then grinned wryly, "I'm sure you're aware that as an Orphan, I hardly have the resources available that a member of a full Tradition would... Still, I think I should be able to procure three drams of Tass before the end of the year. I have to ask, though, would there be any specific requirements as to the nature of said Tass? I mean, considering my concerns for Master D'Angelo's... personal allegiance, it would hardly be advisable to give her of my personal Quintessence, would it? And... what Master Adimari said; I should like the sentence stricken from my records contingent on Master D'Angelo being found actually guilty of the crimes I have reason to suspect. The apology, though... that's the part that stings a little. Still, requirements of the service and all that..."
He glanced to the door, "That's probably Master Morgan... should I let him in?"
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard on Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:07 am

Anja's Post:
"Good luck with it, and thank you for the help, I do appriciate it I still love my sister but after all that she had done she could not be allowed to continue."
Alessa said then she gave you a polite nod and turned to leave.
"Have a good evening Miss Bouchard."
She said and she waited to see if you had anything to add before leaving your apartment.

'The right thing is often not the nice thing.' Nicole replied simply, tone and poise showing she wasn't proud or remorseful, but was acutely aware of what she'd done.

Once the woman had left, Nicole will re-load her pistol, holster it, shove on a jacket to hide the weapon, then head downstairs to the garage.
Nicole Bouchard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:21 am

"I know, it is just hard not to and also since my mother choose to save my life when the Union attacked my family, she only had time to save one of us and she saved me, I have to make up for it, I have to be worthy of that." Narim said and looked down sadly. "But no it have not been easy but I am fine really, at least for a little while longer."

"You already are worthy."

Richard's room where on the way to your own so it would be easy for you to drop by it on your way back to your own chamber to tend to your morning rituals to soothe your sore Avatar.

He went up to Richard's door and gave it a knock. "It's me," he said through the door so they would know who it was on the other side.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein on Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:45 am

"Wow that is longer than I have lived, there is no wonder you are so good at it then Sir."
Anna said and smiled as she still tried to draw marbels.

"Huh, never really though about it like that." Serge said with a little smirk having not really considered how much older he was than most of his current company.

"It was mostly to keep myself busy while I was alone at home. It was the only way I could bring my characters and stories to life."

"Only the ones right outside the Chantry I grew up in."
Cava said and smiled.

"I've imagined myself climbing trees before." Serge admitted sheepishly. "Never tried it in real life though. Don't think I have the upper body strength for it."

"That something is old chool and cliche usually mean it works and using blood to power magick is quite effective Sir."
Anna said calmly.
"But I prefer to do magick in a way that don't harm anyone. In the Labyrinth I grew up in they had a old rack where they always kept a sleeper tortured until they died, that was not a particularly nice thing to do."
She said and the other girls looked rather shocked and nervous this was not really the topic for five, six and ten year olds and even Yu Die looked a bit uneasy.

"Definitely doesn't sound nice. Well its a good thing your with us now. Now your free to do magick however you want." Serge said, noticing the uneasiness of the other girls and not pursuing that line of conversation further. Wanting to switch gears a little he asked, "How do you prefer to do your countering shenanigans anyways? You mentioned what you can do but I don't think you've told us how. Do you do those hand gestures that the Hermetics are always doing or do you say stuff in latin?"

"It would no longer be a ward then Sir as a ward have to well ward against something it would be an area effect, raw emotion would be a good source of power for a ritual though but if you just removed pepole's inhibitions I doubt you would get allot of joy and happiness, jsut see what happens to allot when they go out drinking, sure some would have fun, others would fight or fuck one another silly with no thought to the consequenses."
Anna said and shrugged. Rosa gave a bit of an uneasy smile.
"You know what I want more icecream...who else want more icecream."
She said to distract the little girls from Anna's rather bleek though realistic outlook and her knowledge of things a girl her age should not know that much about.

Serge blamed Anna's vulgar response on himself and his poor word choice. "Inhibitions" probably wasn't the most child friendly word to use in a scenario involving partying and collecting raw emotions but it was the first word that came to mind.

"Sure thing. I think we can all go for some ice cream." Serge said with a smile noticing what Rosa was doing.
Jeremy Silverstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:43 am

"Huh, never really though about it like that." Serge said with a little smirk having not really considered how much older he was than most of his current company.

"It was mostly to keep myself busy while I was alone at home. It was the only way I could bring my characters and stories to life."

"I understand that Sir and drawing is an awsome skill, to think something up and then making it come to life on a page that is a form of magick."
Anna said and nodded.
"Just don't do what some asshole mage in Chicgago did, I do not know who, they brought the sorceress from Diablo 2 to life in the real life and off course she ran away and went to our Labyrinth and ran around tossing firewalls at everything as they thought we where a dungeon in the game, that was a bit of a problem."
She said and sigh and the other girls giggeled at that.

"I've imagined myself climbing trees before." Serge admitted sheepishly. "Never tried it in real life though. Don't think I have the upper body strength for it."

"Then you should choose a tree with allot of branches Sir they are allot easier to climb."
Cava said and smiled.
"It is not that hard."

"Definitely doesn't sound nice. Well its a good thing your with us now. Now your free to do magick however you want." Serge said, noticing the uneasiness of the other girls and not pursuing that line of conversation further. Wanting to switch gears a little he asked,

"I have never really done blood rituals, my Mentor was a Fallen Hermetic so I pretty much learned their Paradigm using words, gestures and sometimes drawn symbols and rituals, I was more speaking about what others would use."
Anna said and smiled.

"How do you prefer to do your countering shenanigans anyways? You mentioned what you can do but I don't think you've told us how. Do you do those hand gestures that the Hermetics are always doing or do you say stuff in latin?"

"Well Hermetics tend to use both words and getures Sir, but yes I use hand gestures, they are not exactly Hermetic but they are based around it, I also use drawn symbols, chanting and ceremonies."
Anna said and she looked down at her hands and smiled.
"But I think i could use other foci as well, the method I use to focus my mind and energy on the task is less important than actually focusing and I have been working on casting magick without foci to get faster, a counterspeller must be quick."

Serge blamed Anna's vulgar response on himself and his poor word choice. "Inhibitions" probably wasn't the most child friendly word to use in a scenario involving partying and collecting raw emotions but it was the first word that came to mind.

"Sure thing. I think we can all go for some ice cream." Serge said with a smile noticing what Rosa was doing.

And with this the mage girls had forgotten what Anna had been saying and where happily exclaiming joy over ice cream. Rosa smiled a little and went to fetch some.
"I am nto sure if I should. My new Mentor seam to want to decide whatever or not I eat treats, he have not told me so directly but it seams like he would, perhaps I should not have ice cream without asking him first."
Anna said she was an obedient child used to Gabriel demanding her obedience even if he did treat her bery kindly.

Colin grinned and stuck out his hand, "We have an accord... Why don't we meet... oh, let's say at about five tomorrow evening? I'm going to need something not battle-oriented to cleanse my palate after the past week anyway."

"That works for me, where would you want to meet?"
Strawberry said and she shook your hand with her own tiny hand.
"It can not have been fun to have been fighting so much."
She said and frowned.

He nodded, "That's about what I gathered."

Udella nodded at that.

He nodded, "Considering I contracted a bit of Jhor in the Caul, I expect that might make any preceding samples... less accurate in any case. And the leeway of once per season seems more than generous in terms of flexibility."

"It depends on the Paradigm of whoever use the sample to look for you, some would be looking for your spesific Resonance for those yes a fresh sample would be needed as personal Resonance always changes, however if one are looking at arcane connections from the Hermetic point of view then it would not matter it is still a connection to you, but yes a fresh sample for the sake of order would be required and once a season is fine for the examinations."

He pondered, then grinned wryly, "I'm sure you're aware that as an Orphan, I hardly have the resources available that a member of a full Tradition would... Still, I think I should be able to procure three drams of Tass before the end of the year. I have to ask, though, would there be any specific requirements as to the nature of said Tass? I mean, considering my concerns for Master D'Angelo's... personal allegiance, it would hardly be advisable to give her of my personal Quintessence, would it?

"Unless you wish to give Master D'Angelo a strong arcane connection to you then giving her your own personal Quintessence would not be wise no. The Tass for the fine can be of any nature as long as it is not corrupted."
Master Tolle said.
"And I am aware you might have limited resources, it is meant to be a punishment, if you had been a full member of a Tradition the fine would have been higher."

And... what Master Adimari said; I should like the sentence stricken from my records contingent on Master D'Angelo being found actually guilty of the crimes I have reason to suspect.

"That is acceptable."
Master Tolle said with no emotion in his voice.

The apology, though... that's the part that stings a little. Still, requirements of the service and all that..."

"Tasks given through Cencure is seldomly joyful with a few exceptions Mr Wainwright."
The old Quesitor said.
"But you are free to ask for judgement at a Tribunal rather than accepting mine."

He glanced to the door, "That's probably Master Morgan... should I let him in?"

"Yes that would be a good idea Mr Wainwright, and unless you or your counsel have much more to add I do think we are soon done here in any regard."
"So we can give Master Morgan his office back."

'The right thing is often not the nice thing.' Nicole replied simply, tone and poise showing she wasn't proud or remorseful, but was acutely aware of what she'd done.

"Very true that, and I will mourn for Agatha, we where born as nymphs from the same eggsack, we become what we now are together, perhaps part of why I am so grateful is that I did nto have to kill her myself, I would have but I am grateful her end did not come from my hand."
Alessa said and then she nodded.
"But something things need to be done and she had become a monster and little else."
She added before she nodded to you.
"Good evening."
She said again before she left your room.

Once the woman had left, Nicole will re-load her pistol, holster it, shove on a jacket to hide the weapon, then head downstairs to the garage.

You got to the garage, you found Fran there helping a man with sun tanned skin and blond hair that you had not yet met get the vampire woman from the Labyrinth into the trunk of a small, brown car. Fran where trying to comfort the vampire telling her that she would be released and that all the man that she called Stephen would do was take her to some dark ally and then release her and drive away. Once the vampiress was in the trunk Fran put a pillow under her head and closed the lid, then she turned and saw you.
"Ah hey, are you ready to go?"
The Euthanathos asked.

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 7 30 in the evening.)

"You already are worthy."

"Thank you Adley."
Narim said with a warm smile but you could see that he was still doubting himself, doubhting if he was good enough to be his Mentor's apprentice, and good enough to be the one who survived of his family, that where allot to have on one's shoulders.

He went up to Richard's door and gave it a knock. "It's me," he said through the door so they would know who it was on the other side.

Ty who was one of the two set to guard Theodora and Captain Welder opened the door.
"Ah Mr Roth Hicks come in please."
He said. You saw that they had placed Theodora on the sofa while Captain Welder was probably in the bed in the treatment room. Theodora glanced over at you.
"Hi Sodalis."
She said in a tired tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:27 pm

Ty who was one of the two set to guard Theodora and Captain Welder opened the door. "Ah Mr Roth Hicks come in please." He said. You saw that they had placed Theodora on the sofa while Captain Welder was probably in the bed in the treatment room. Theodora glanced over at you. "Hi Sodalis.

"Thanks," he said with a nod to Ty as he opened the door. "I'm here to check on your hands, sodalis, for right now." He was glad to see her on the couch, but sorry she still had to be tied up like that. He wished they could figure out this spirit problem sooner. "Just to make sure they're getting enough blood circulaton for when we let you free..." he explained. He looked for Antonio as well, to see if he was still there or not. "Which will hopefully not be too long from now."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:05 pm

"Thanks," he said with a nod to Ty as he opened the door. "I'm here to check on your hands, sodalis, for right now." He was glad to see her on the couch, but sorry she still had to be tied up like that. He wished they could figure out this spirit problem sooner. "Just to make sure they're getting enough blood circulaton for when we let you free..." he explained. He looked for Antonio as well, to see if he was still there or not. "Which will hopefully not be too long from now."

Theodora nodded.
"Thank you for checking, I can still definitively feel my fingers though."
She muttered as she frowned and turned around in the sofa so you could get to her hands.
"You are looking a little better Sodalis."
She commented as she moved.
"A bit of rest did you good."
You saw Antonio sitting inside the small treatment room keeping an eye on the sleeping Captain Welder, the scribe nodded to you when he saw you.
"Sodalis."
He said politely.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:16 pm

"No problem," he said, giving a go over the tie-up job and making sure she could feel her fingers. "Yes, it helped. I hope we all can get the rest we deserve soon too. And you out of this....well, I'm sure our sodalis can also make sure your hands are doing well in a bit. It's good to check regularly though. Hopefully, we'll sort this all out and make sure we're all safe. Sorry I can' stay..." he said apologetically. He gave Antonio a nod also, noting that Welder seemed to be resting still and then another to Ty as he was about to leave. Now that he had his keys he could get into his own damn apartment, work on his excercise, then loop back to Ms Day's room on his way downstairs to find Master Haagan.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:28 pm

"No problem," he said, giving a go over the tie-up job and making sure she could feel her fingers. "Yes, it helped. I hope we all can get the rest we deserve soon too. And you out of this....well, I'm sure our sodalis can also make sure your hands are doing well in a bit. It's good to check regularly though. Hopefully, we'll sort this all out and make sure we're all safe.

"It is not a problem really, I do not like being helpless like this and the bindings are uncomfortable, but we have to make sure we stay safe, it is fine."
Theodora said but when you touched her wounded fingers she let out a long, drawn out whimper between gritted teeth, to have her wounded fingers bound like that put a strain on the healing jints and where clearly more painful than she let on.
"So...sorry...it is ok."
She said and tried to cover over her reaction, at least her fingers where warm so she was getting circulation to her fingers.

Sorry I can' stay..." he said apologetically. He gave Antonio a nod also, noting that Welder seemed to be resting still and then another to Ty as he was about to leave. Now that he had his keys he could get into his own damn apartment, work on his excercise, then loop back to Ms Day's room on his way downstairs to find Master Haagan.

"That is understandable, me and Mr Riez will keep and eye on the ladies."
Ty said.
"Don't worry I will keep an eye on Tehodora's hands she will be fine."
The Akashic promised before you left and Antonio gave you another nod, the Scribe was sitting with his well used note book writing something, perhaps preparing a spell for later when it might be needed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:39 pm

[Steelhaven Hall, half past seven PM]
"That works for me, where would you want to meet?"
Strawberry said and she shook your hand with her own tiny hand.
"It can not have been fun to have been fighting so much."
She said and frowned.
Colin smiled, "How about right here in the common room? I wouldn't ask you to join me in my private sanctum, after all, since that's my workshop. And no, 'fun' is not the word I would use... I expect I'll be completely shagged out once the last of the adrenaline is pumped out; as it is, I'm running on rather persistent stress that keeps me alert, but that should soon be over..."

"It depends on the Paradigm of whoever use the sample to look for you, some would be looking for your spesific Resonance for those yes a fresh sample would be needed as personal Resonance always changes, however if one are looking at arcane connections from the Hermetic point of view then it would not matter it is still a connection to you, but yes a fresh sample for the sake of order would be required and once a season is fine for the examinations."
He nodded, "So be it."

"Unless you wish to give Master D'Angelo a strong arcane connection to you then giving her your own personal Quintessence would not be wise no. The Tass for the fine can be of any nature as long as it is not corrupted."
Master Tolle said.
"And I am aware you might have limited resources, it is meant to be a punishment, if you had been a full member of a Tradition the fine would have been higher."
He nodded, "I expect I will be able to procure some fairly resonated Tass in the near future, at least, for my own experiments - I've found a way to safely employ even the corrupted stuff safely, though that is obviously not something I could legally trade in. I take it some of the less... directly offensively flavoured Tass would be legally acceptable?"

"Tasks given through Cencure is seldomly joyful with a few exceptions Mr Wainwright."
The old Quesitor said.
"But you are free to ask for judgement at a Tribunal rather than accepting mine."
He shook his head, "No, I will go through with it, and weigh my words carefully. The punishment is fair and merciful; I do not believe a Tribunal would make a difference, or at least, not one that would be to my benefit."
He looked to Udella, "If you would help with the letter - make sure I don't make any grievous mistakes that could be deemed a direct offense - deliberate or otherwise - to House Guernicus or The Order?"

"Yes that would be a good idea Mr Wainwright, and unless you or your counsel have much more to add I do think we are soon done here in any regard."
"So we can give Master Morgan his office back."
He nodded, "There is another matter or two I would raise with you, but Master Morgan needs to be present for that, as well."
He stepped up and opened the door.
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:49 pm

Anja's Post:
"Very true that, and I will mourn for Agatha, we where born as nymphs from the same eggsack, we become what we now are together, perhaps part of why I am so grateful is that I did nto have to kill her myself, I would have but I am grateful her end did not come from my hand."
Alessa said and then she nodded.
"But something things need to be done and she had become a monster and little else."
She added before she nodded to you.
"Good evening."
She said again before she left your room.

A little shudder when Nicole's mind caught up with the shapeshifter's words and provided a mental picture. Then got on with her next task.

Anja's Post:
You got to the garage, you found Fran there helping a man with sun tanned skin and blond hair that you had not yet met get the vampire woman from the Labyrinth into the trunk of a small, brown car. Fran where trying to comfort the vampire telling her that she would be released and that all the man that she called Stephen would do was take her to some dark ally and then release her and drive away. Once the vampiress was in the trunk Fran put a pillow under her head and closed the lid, then she turned and saw you.

A frown on seeing what the cargo was, which deepened to annoyance on seeing the plans for the creature.

Anja's Post:

"Ah hey, are you ready to go?"
The Euthanathos asked.

'One sec... need to get rid of those cop colours first.' looking around for a bucket and water tap, so she could use that vial.
Nicole Bouchard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:55 pm

Colin smiled, "How about right here in the common room? I wouldn't ask you to join me in my private sanctum, after all, since that's my workshop. And no, 'fun' is not the word I would use... I expect I'll be completely shagged out once the last of the adrenaline is pumped out; as it is, I'm running on rather persistent stress that keeps me alert, but that should soon be over..."

"The common room here at the mage nest is fine, your workshop would probably not be a good place for me to be no."
The little werrat said then she nodded.
"I know about running on adrenaline, sooner or later it runs out and then you are done for a while."
She commented.

He nodded, "I expect I will be able to procure some fairly resonated Tass in the near future, at least, for my own experiments - I've found a way to safely employ even the corrupted stuff safely, though that is obviously not something I could legally trade in. I take it some of the less... directly offensively flavoured Tass would be legally acceptable?"

"As long as the Tass is not corrupted it is acceptable to use for the fine."
Master Tolle repeated.
"I am adding no note of it's quality or type in the sentence."

He shook his head, "No, I will go through with it, and weigh my words carefully. The punishment is fair and merciful; I do not believe a Tribunal would make a difference, or at least, not one that would be to my benefit."

Master Tolle nodded at that and he started writing up the legal documents you would need to sign.
"Good."
Was all he had to say to that.

He looked to Udella, "If you would help with the letter - make sure I don't make any grievous mistakes that could be deemed a direct offense - deliberate or otherwise - to House Guernicus or The Order?"

"I have no objections to offering such aid."
Udella said and smiled.
"We can take care of that before I leave for Horizon."

He nodded, "There is another matter or two I would raise with you, but Master Morgan needs to be present for that, as well."
He stepped up and opened the door.

"Very well then I will wait with closing down the proceedings until you have adressed the matters you wished to discuss, unless they are irrelevant to your case Mr Wainwright."
Master Tolle said. You opened the door and Jeffry stood outside with a cup of coffe in his hand.
"I am sorry to intrude but I did promise I would meet with you, how are things progressing Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said and he regarded you in a way that said that you and him would have some words about your little stund when time allowed.

[Nicole] (Steelhaven at 7 30 in the afteroon.)

'One sec... need to get rid of those cop colours first.' looking around for a bucket and water tap, so she could use that vial.

"Yeah that might be a good idea."
Fran said. You saw a tap over by a small room, a janitorial room of some sort filled with hoses, some tools and other things that might be needed in the garage, there where probably a bucket to be found over there as well. Stephen drove off with his undead cargo as you looked for means to wash the cop paint of your car.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:09 pm

"The common room here at the mage nest is fine, your workshop would probably not be a good place for me to be no."
The little werrat said then she nodded.
"I know about running on adrenaline, sooner or later it runs out and then you are done for a while."
She commented.
Colin nodded, "A Mage nest is called a Chantry. But here at five tomorrow afternoon it is."

"I have no objections to offering such aid."
Udella said and smiled.
"We can take care of that before I leave for Horizon."
He nodded, "Mister Tasselwell will just have to wait a few more minutes for that drink, then."

"Very well then I will wait with closing down the proceedings until you have adressed the matters you wished to discuss, unless they are irrelevant to your case Mr Wainwright."
Master Tolle said. You opened the door and Jeffry stood outside with a cup of coffe in his hand.
"I am sorry to intrude but I did promise I would meet with you, how are things progressing Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said and he regarded you in a way that said that you and him would have some words about your little stund when time allowed.
He shook his head, "No, I presently have nothing to suggest the matter is related to this case. It is the matter of the ambush on the way back to the Chantry. It may be related to another assassination attempt in the Chantry, which Master Morgan knows more about than I do."
He bowed politely to Morgan, "We're just concluding the proceedings, Sir. It went as well as I could have hoped for. I have been found non-Fallen, and not guilty of collaborating with the Fallen. I do need to confer with you and Master Tolle regarding a thwarted ambush attempt on my way home, and its possible connection to the attempt on Captain Welder's life."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:14 pm

Anja's Post:
"Yeah that might be a good idea."
Fran said. You saw a tap over by a small room, a janitorial room of some sort filled with hoses, some tools and other things that might be needed in the garage, there where probably a bucket to be found over there as well. Stephen drove off with his undead cargo as you looked for means to wash the cop paint of your car.

A little glare as the car left, then headed over to find a bucket or suitable container to use to rinse the car.
Nicole Bouchard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:39 pm

"I understand that Sir and drawing is an awsome skill, to think something up and then making it come to life on a page that is a form of magick."
Anna said and nodded.
"Just don't do what some asshole mage in Chicgago did, I do not know who, they brought the sorceress from Diablo 2 to life in the real life and off course she ran away and went to our Labyrinth and ran around tossing firewalls at everything as they thought we where a dungeon in the game, that was a bit of a problem."
She said and sigh and the other girls giggeled at that.

"I wanna do that so bad!" Serge said quite excitedly before adding, "Although I hope I could control it better so it doesn't do that rampage thing. But I've always wanted to do the whole 'drawn to life thing'. Like actual real life! I'm an artist mage how could I not!"

"Then you should choose a tree with allot of branches Sir they are allot easier to climb."
Cava said and smiled.
"It is not that hard."

"Don't think I've even seen a tree today." Serge mused humorously. "But I'll keep that advice Cava for when I dare go outside."

"I have never really done blood rituals, my Mentor was a Fallen Hermetic so I pretty much learned their Paradigm using words, gestures and sometimes drawn symbols and rituals, I was more speaking about what others would use."
Anna said and smiled.
"Well Hermetics tend to use both words and getures Sir, but yes I use hand gestures, they are not exactly Hermetic but they are based around it, I also use drawn symbols, chanting and ceremonies."
Anna said and she looked down at her hands and smiled.
"But I think i could use other foci as well, the method I use to focus my mind and energy on the task is less important than actually focusing and I have been working on casting magick without foci to get faster, a counterspeller must be quick."

"Can't imagine casting magick without a foci. There's no pizzazz to magick without doing something cool while doing it." Serge said spouting out his style over efficiency rhetoric one again. "But I guess its true you gotta be quick."

And with this the mage girls had forgotten what Anna had been saying and where happily exclaiming joy over ice cream. Rosa smiled a little and went to fetch some.
"I am nto sure if I should. My new Mentor seam to want to decide whatever or not I eat treats, he have not told me so directly but it seams like he would, perhaps I should not have ice cream without asking him first."
Anna said she was an obedient child used to Gabriel demanding her obedience even if he did treat her bery kindly.

"I mean, we can go and ask him right now if you want. He can't be too far away and we don't want you to miss out on frozen dairy treats." Serge suggested pulling out his phone to check and see if he had Mr. Wainwright's number.
Jeremy Silverstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:50 pm

A little glare as the car left, then headed over to find a bucket or suitable container to use to rinse the car.

You found a bucket and sponges and hoses and everything you would need to rise of your car in the janitorial room in one corner of the garage.

Colin nodded, "A Mage nest is called a Chantry. But here at five tomorrow afternoon it is."

"A Chantry eh? I will try to remember that."
Strawberry said with a small smile.
"Tomorrow at five in the afternoon, I will be here."
She agreed.

He nodded, "Mister Tasselwell will just have to wait a few more minutes for that drink, then."

Udella gave a wry smile and nodded at that.

He shook his head, "No, I presently have nothing to suggest the matter is related to this case. It is the matter of the ambush on the way back to the Chantry. It may be related to another assassination attempt in the Chantry, which Master Morgan knows more about than I do."

"Very well if you think you need the assistence of an Enforcer for this matter then I am willing to serve, but first let us end this case properly."
Master Tolle said and stood.
"Adeptus Colin Wainwright I Milton Tolle Hermes bani Guernicus find you inocent in the change of dealing with enemies of the asencion, the reasoning detailed in the case documents. I find you guilty of the charge of disrespecting one of greater power when you escaped from Senitor Queistor Vittoria D'Angelo's attemnt to arrest you but due to mittigating sircumstances I sentence you to minor Centure, you will deliver three drams of Tass to Quesitor D'Angelo by the end of the year and write a formal letter of apology that will be delivered to her as well. On the charge of being a Nephandus I find you inocent though due to circumstances outlined in the case documents I sentence you to at your own cost have your Avatar emained once each season and the result reported to the Senior Enforcer of your Tribunal and to the Deacon Council of your Chantry, you will also provide a sample of your body fluid of choice to your Security Chief to be used to treack you down in the event that you should Fall or turn against the Traditions. You have three days to decide if you wish to accept this sentence, or appeal it before a full Tribunal."
Master Tolle said and he followed up with listing up the date and place beofre handing you the document he had been writing which contained the sentence for you to sign if you accepted it.

He bowed politely to Morgan, "We're just concluding the proceedings, Sir. It went as well as I could have hoped for. I have been found non-Fallen, and not guilty of collaborating with the Fallen. I do need to confer with you and Master Tolle regarding a thwarted ambush attempt on my way home, and its possible connection to the attempt on Captain Welder's life."

"I am pleased to hear that you are neither Fallen nor found to be cooperating with those who are Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said as he entered his now rather crowded office, he gave Cita a warm smile then he said.
"What if you start with what you know about this attack and it's potential connection to the attemnt on the life of our guest."
He requested and Master Tolle raised an eyebrow.
"Excuse me but who is this Captain Welder?"
He asked.

"I wanna do that so bad!" Serge said quite excitedly before adding, "Although I hope I could control it better so it doesn't do that rampage thing. But I've always wanted to do the whole 'drawn to life thing'. Like actual real life! I'm an artist mage how could I not!"

"The thing is, when you suppon someone up from some sort of pop culture, then they are a person not a toy so controlling them is no more easy than controlling a regular person and perhaps no more right."
Anna said and raised an eyebrow.
"But yes it is a very interesting work of magick Sir."

"Don't think I've even seen a tree today." Serge mused humorously. "But I'll keep that advice Cava for when I dare go outside."

"There are allot of parks with trees Sir."
Cava said and grinned.
"You could go out and climb in those."

"Can't imagine casting magick without a foci. There's no pizzazz to magick without doing something cool while doing it." Serge said spouting out his style over efficiency rhetoric one again. "But I guess its true you gotta be quick."

"Experimenting with various tools and foci and ways to do magick can be allot of fun Sir, but only when one is at home and safe, when in an actual fight I do not need pizzazz I need for my enemy not to get off a spell that will burn me or my allies to a crisp."
Anna said and she raised an eyebrow and Yu Die smiled a little clearly agreeing with her.

"I mean, we can go and ask him right now if you want. He can't be too far away and we don't want you to miss out on frozen dairy treats." Serge suggested pulling out his phone to check and see if he had Mr. Wainwright's number.

"Sending him a message is probably fine as that he can look at when there is time, but I think he had several things to do, that is why I am here while he takes care of things Sir."
Anna said. You did notice that you had Mr Wainwright's phone number on your phone so you could send him a message.

(OOC: I do think Colin gave Serge his number I seam to remember that but I am not completely sure.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:27 pm

Anja's Post:
You found a bucket and sponges and hoses and everything you would need to rise of your car in the janitorial room in one corner of the garage.

Nicole gave a small annoyed grunt, but grabbed the stuff needed, filled the bucket with water, added the vial and went off to perform the most critical task of the day: washing of the car.
Nicole Bouchard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:36 pm

"Very well if you think you need the assistence of an Enforcer for this matter then I am willing to serve, but first let us end this case properly."
Master Tolle said and stood.
"Adeptus Colin Wainwright I Milton Tolle Hermes bani Guernicus find you inocent in the change of dealing with enemies of the asencion, the reasoning detailed in the case documents. I find you guilty of the charge of disrespecting one of greater power when you escaped from Senitor Queistor Vittoria D'Angelo's attemnt to arrest you but due to mittigating sircumstances I sentence you to minor Centure, you will deliver three drams of Tass to Quesitor D'Angelo by the end of the year and write a formal letter of apology that will be delivered to her as well. On the charge of being a Nephandus I find you inocent though due to circumstances outlined in the case documents I sentence you to at your own cost have your Avatar emained once each season and the result reported to the Senior Enforcer of your Tribunal and to the Deacon Council of your Chantry, you will also provide a sample of your body fluid of choice to your Security Chief to be used to treack you down in the event that you should Fall or turn against the Traditions. You have three days to decide if you wish to accept this sentence, or appeal it before a full Tribunal."
Master Tolle said and he followed up with listing up the date and place beofre handing you the document he had been writing which contained the sentence for you to sign if you accepted it.
Colin nodded and put his pen to the page, "I appreciate the Quaesitor's discretion and judgment in this hearing, and see no reason to appeal to a full Tribunal."
He quickly signed it, 'Colin Wainwright, Orphan, Chantry Steelhaven Hall' and returned the document to Tolle, "I presume the original will stay with you for filing, and that there will be a copy made for me, and perhaps one for my attorney?"

"I am pleased to hear that you are neither Fallen nor found to be cooperating with those who are Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said as he entered his now rather crowded office, he gave Cita a warm smile then he said.
"What if you start with what you know about this attack and it's potential connection to the attemnt on the life of our guest."
He requested and Master Tolle raised an eyebrow.
"Excuse me but who is this Captain Welder?"
He asked.
He nodded thoughtfully, then paused for effect, "Captain Welder is a craft member who came here to confer with a member of another craft, one Mr. Tane Karyak, who is presently missing in action after the battle in the battlecruiser. Captain Welder was a prisoner of the Fallen, and her condition spurred me to sacrifice my own emergency exit to bring her to safety here. If their meeting goes well, we may be able to bring both their groups safely under the shelter of the Traditions. In the last future timeline that was prevented, Captain Welder had been assassinated by assailant or assailants unknown, and the physician who guarded her had been gravely wounded. Master Neville Sinclair informed me of this during the trial it seems you will be prosecuting in February, Master Tolle."
He took a deep breath, collecting his thoughts, "That trial in February was for two individuals presently sedated and suppressed by the bloody serum, in our care, after they tried and failed to ambush my party using three HIT-Marks as we were coming home from Chicago. The culprits are named Miss Tola and Mr. Kagen, and I'm afraid I don't know more about their further affiliations, but the first time they tried to ambush my party, they killed my apprentice, but not me - which is why I believe the two attempts are connected. Anna and Captain Welder are connected, you see - they've been identified as Cabalmates in a previous life... specifically, their former incarnations were Louis du Monte and Sister Bernadette, members of the First Cabal. It appears they are all coming together in this generation, and I have an... acquaintance with a connection to them all, who warned me that the darkness is coming for Eloine's reincarnation, and that Walking Hawk suspects the Nine are back. Well, eight, really, but the replacement for the ninth has been born, according to... my source. In any case, this cannot be a coincidence, and it is why I suspect that the ambushers' target was not me, but Anna."

((OOC: I agree - I seem to recall Colin giving Serge his card with his mobile number on it.))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:47 am

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 3: 30 in the afternoon.)

Tane nodded, struggling to comprehend what could have happened before he even knew about the "maze".
Just like my friend Beatrice's avatar... Every time he encountered other nepphandi, he found they were filthier than only the wyrm of any monster. It was sadly, what he spected... and that made him angrier.

I have been overcomed by bloodlust, mother, but i will try to be true to my oaths in the future. I am sorry to have disturbed you. He answered to his grandmother and rised again I've been blessed by your council. Can i do anything for you in return?
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:55 am

"It is not a problem really, I do not like being helpless like this and the bindings are uncomfortable, but we have to make sure we stay safe, it is fine."
Theodora said but when you touched her wounded fingers she let out a long, drawn out whimper between gritted teeth, to have her wounded fingers bound like that put a strain on the healing jints and where clearly more painful than she let on. "So...sorry...it is ok."

"You need to tell us if it hurts, covering it up will not be good for you, sodalis." He sighed. "I could try a spell to make it hurt a bit less, though I'm not sure how it will impact testing your fingers," he mused aloud, thinking of the spell that had been used on Artuo. "I have told the doctors to look out for your previous injury, I hope you do not mind but it was so that someone can tend to you once everything is clear."

"That is understandable, me and Mr Riez will keep and eye on the ladies." Ty said. "Don't worry I will keep an eye on Tehodora's hands she will be fine."
The Akashic promised

"Her hands were wounded earlier, they are still tender and the binds hurt when her fingers are moved. Losing circulation would be worse though, so someone will need to be checked at relatively regular intervals so thank you for that. Hopefully she will be ok for a while now though." He gave Ty a nod goodbye.

Then he went back to his room, unlocking the door and shutting it behind him. It was strange - though it felt like morning, it was nighttime. Backwards. If all was as it should be, he brushed his teeth, collected up his tools and placed his bag down in a safe spot in the room with his coat folded on top of it. Following this he'd get his stuff back on, go check in with Cecelia and Ms Day... find Master Haagan regarding the spirit, circle back to his mentor when Jeffry called him and discuss the previous with the formidable Master Tolle, raid the kitchen for some saltines for Narim and hopefully be able to talk to Tane because he was back and not stuck in the Umbra somewhere. It was going to be a full 'morning' - somewhere in there he would start to feel wicked awful but considering that he would still be ambulatory, he counted himself lucky. He took a deep breath and tried to clear his mind to work the lesser banishing ritual.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein on Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:09 am

"The thing is, when you suppon someone up from some sort of pop culture, then they are a person not a toy so controlling them is no more easy than controlling a regular person and perhaps no more right."
Anna said and raised an eyebrow.
"But yes it is a very interesting work of magick Sir."

"I think it'd be awesome to talk to them. Talk about their journeys and their cool powers. Maybe go on little adventures with them." Serge said as he glanced at his page and began to sketch the outline of a face. "That would certainly be my childhood dream come true."

"There are allot of parks with trees Sir."
Cava said and grinned.
"You could go out and climb in those."

"Wouldn't that be a sight to behold. You guys will be chilling in the chantry watching tv when all of a sudden NEWS FLASH! 21-year old man found to be stuck in tree. The local firefighters are laughing too hard to get him down." he said in a mock news reporter voice.

"Experimenting with various tools and foci and ways to do magick can be allot of fun Sir, but only when one is at home and safe, when in an actual fight I do not need pizzazz I need for my enemy not to get off a spell that will burn me or my allies to a crisp."
Anna said and she raised an eyebrow and Yu Die smiled a little clearly agreeing with her.

"I don't see myself in fights too often. At least not actual fights where my actual life was at stake. I guess that's why I have the luxury of saying things like that." Serge admitted. "Your not the first to raise your eyebrows at my strange sayings. In fact I think your the fifth today."

"Sending him a message is probably fine as that he can look at when there is time, but I think he had several things to do, that is why I am here while he takes care of things Sir."
Anna said. You did notice that you had Mr Wainwright's phone number on your phone so you could send him a message.

"I'll send him a text then." Serge said as he began tapping away on his phone.

The text message he sent was:

"Hey Mr. Wainwright! Sorry to bother you. Your apprentice is here with us. We were going to have ice cream but she seemed nervous about having any without your permission. Would it be alright if she had some ice cream with us?"
Jeremy Silverstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:05 am

Nicole gave a small annoyed grunt, but grabbed the stuff needed, filled the bucket with water, added the vial and went off to perform the most critical task of the day: washing of the car.

The stuff darrian had given you where extremely effective, removing the magickal paint job, freshing up the original paintjob and righting small blemishes and scratches leaving your car looking pretty good, for a very old car, when you where done washing it.

"I think it'd be awesome to talk to them. Talk about their journeys and their cool powers. Maybe go on little adventures with them." Serge said as he glanced at his page and began to sketch the outline of a face. "That would certainly be my childhood dream come true."

"I have read some fiction but it was not something I was allowed to dedicate allot of time to so I do not have such a relationship with fictional character Sir but if you do I am sure such a working would be fun, who would you manifest into reality if you could?"
Anna asked as she glanced over at you.

"Wouldn't that be a sight to behold. You guys will be chilling in the chantry watching tv when all of a sudden NEWS FLASH! 21-year old man found to be stuck in tree. The local firefighters are laughing too hard to get him down." he said in a mock news reporter voice.

The young girls giggeled at what you where saying.
"I am sure they would get you down eventually Sir."
Cava said and Jane grinned.
"Perhaps we would have to ask Master Sharaya to teleport you out of the tree."
The young Cultist commented.

"I don't see myself in fights too often. At least not actual fights where my actual life was at stake. I guess that's why I have the luxury of saying things like that." Serge admitted. "Your not the first to raise your eyebrows at my strange sayings. In fact I think your the fifth today."

"Ah do not take my expression to mean I think there is anything wrong with how you choose to do magick Sir, you should do magick in whatever way feels right for you and are fun for you, that is when it is the most effective. I was talking from the point of view of combat where speed is of the essence and if I am able to eliminate my foci and be able to cast magick faster that would be a boon."
Anna said and she smiled to you.

"I'll send him a text then." Serge said as he began tapping away on his phone.

The young Orphan nodded at that and gave you another smile.

Colin nodded and put his pen to the page, "I appreciate the Quaesitor's discretion and judgment in this hearing, and see no reason to appeal to a full Tribunal."
He quickly signed it, 'Colin Wainwright, Orphan, Chantry Steelhaven Hall' and returned the document to Tolle, "I presume the original will stay with you for filing, and that there will be a copy made for me, and perhaps one for my attorney?"

"That would be correct Mr Wainwright, the document stay with me for filing and I will have a copy made for yourself, if you also want one for Master Adimari then I will have an additional copy written up and sent to you by Mercere courier, should I send both copies to you and you can give one of them to Master Adimari or should I have one copy sent to her directly?"
Master Tolle said as he put the document in his folder.

He nodded thoughtfully, then paused for effect, "Captain Welder is a craft member who came here to confer with a member of another craft, one Mr. Tane Karyak, who is presently missing in action after the battle in the battlecruiser. Captain Welder was a prisoner of the Fallen, and her condition spurred me to sacrifice my own emergency exit to bring her to safety here. If their meeting goes well, we may be able to bring both their groups safely under the shelter of the Traditions. In the last future timeline that was prevented, Captain Welder had been assassinated by assailant or assailants unknown, and the physician who guarded her had been gravely wounded. Master Neville Sinclair informed me of this during the trial it seems you will be prosecuting in February, Master Tolle."

Master Tolle nodded at that as he took in what you where saying.
"So someone want to assassinate a member of a Craft you have made contact with Mr Wainwright?"
He asked and Jeffry added.
"The attending phycician was badly wounded had we not been able to call on his Mentor and found someone willing to donate blood to him there is a good chance he would have no longer been with us."
The old Hermeic added and frowned.
"Someone summoned a elemental and had it possess one of our guests and sent her to kill Captain Welder, we stopped it and as soon as this meeting is over I will summon said spirit and see what I can get out of it."
Master Morgan said and Master Tolle nodded.
"Seams wise enough Master Morgan."

He took a deep breath, collecting his thoughts, "That trial in February was for two individuals presently sedated and suppressed by the bloody serum, in our care, after they tried and failed to ambush my party using three HIT-Marks as we were coming home from Chicago. The culprits are named Miss Tola and Mr. Kagen, and I'm afraid I don't know more about their further affiliations, but the first time they tried to ambush my party, they killed my apprentice, but not me - which is why I believe the two attempts are connected. Anna and Captain Welder are connected, you see - they've been identified as Cabalmates in a previous life... specifically, their former incarnations were Louis du Monte and Sister Bernadette, members of the First Cabal. It appears they are all coming together in this generation, and I have an... acquaintance with a connection to them all, who warned me that the darkness is coming for Eloine's reincarnation, and that Walking Hawk suspects the Nine are back. Well, eight, really, but the replacement for the ninth has been born, according to... my source. In any case, this cannot be a coincidence, and it is why I suspect that the ambushers' target was not me, but Anna."

"I believe I know who Mr Kagan and Miss Tola is, I have deal with cases involving the pair of them before however more than that I would nto be at liverty to say."
Master Tolle said then he regarded you for a moment before speaking again.
"Do you have proof that your apprentice and this Captain Welder are reincarnations of members of the First Cabal Mr Wainwright?"
The Quesitor asked.
"I can say as much that an attempt on the life of the Reincarnation of the Akashic member was twarted some time ago, but it was assumed to be a robbery gone wrong."
He said and frowned.

"You need to tell us if it hurts, covering it up will not be good for you, sodalis." He sighed. "I could try a spell to make it hurt a bit less, though I'm not sure how it will impact testing your fingers," he mused aloud, thinking of the spell that had been used on Artuo. "I have told the doctors to look out for your previous injury, I hope you do not mind but it was so that someone can tend to you once everything is clear."

"I...noticed that you felt bad abount binding my fingers in such a way Sodalis I tried to avoid you feeling badly about it as it have to be done. It do hurt but it is due to the previous injury so blame the Technocrazy not yourself."
Theodora said and frowned.
"If you have a spell that will ease the pain a little that would be nice but not at the cost of permanent damage to my hands, it hurts but are not intolerable."
She added then she sigh.
"But I will let you guys know if it gets worse and no I do not mind I would like a doctor to check my hands out when all of this is done."
She said and nodded.

"Her hands were wounded earlier, they are still tender and the binds hurt when her fingers are moved. Losing circulation would be worse though, so someone will need to be checked at relatively regular intervals so thank you for that. Hopefully she will be ok for a while now though." He gave Ty a nod goodbye.

"I will check on her fingers regularly. I have also given her a couple of headache pills but that is all I have, I mean I would not know what to do with the stuff in Dr Lee's supply closet."
Ty said and nodded.
"But I will check on her and keep her as comfortable as possible."

Then he went back to his room, unlocking the door and shutting it behind him. It was strange - though it felt like morning, it was nighttime. Backwards. If all was as it should be, he brushed his teeth, collected up his tools and placed his bag down in a safe spot in the room with his coat folded on top of it. Following this he'd get his stuff back on, go check in with Cecelia and Ms Day... find Master Haagan regarding the spirit, circle back to his mentor when Jeffry called him and discuss the previous with the formidable Master Tolle, raid the kitchen for some saltines for Narim and hopefully be able to talk to Tane because he was back and not stuck in the Umbra somewhere. It was going to be a full 'morning' - somewhere in there he would start to feel wicked awful but considering that he would still be ambulatory, he counted himself lucky. He took a deep breath and tried to clear his mind to work the lesser banishing ritual.

It was not the easist to block all the thoughs of what you had to do out so that you could focus on your ritual, but you had done it so many times so when you started our mind sort of slipped into the proper conciousness, giving not only your Avatar the soft flow of Quintessence which eased the ache you where feeling from her but also giving your mind a few moments to collect tiself and settle, a moment where stress where reduced which was very refreshing. By the time you where done the ache where reduced to just a soft feeling of something being there and you felt clearer and more focused.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:11 am

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 3: 30 in the afternoon.)

Tane nodded, struggling to comprehend what could have happened before he even knew about the "maze".
Just like my friend Beatrice's avatar... Every time he encountered other nepphandi, he found they were filthier than only the wyrm of any monster. It was sadly, what he spected... and that made him angrier.

"It is the same as your friend's Avatar in that both it and this ship are believed evil due to what they are rather than what they do, however there is a difference, this ship is not wrong it is simply a manifestation of decay, and death and decay is as natural as birth and life my beautiful son."
Your ancestor said softly.
"My physical body are long dead and my body burned in ritual, and the ashed nurtured the ground and let new flowers grow."

I have been overcomed by bloodlust, mother, but i will try to be true to my oaths in the future. I am sorry to have disturbed you. He answered to his grandmother and rised again I've been blessed by your council. Can i do anything for you in return?

"I am here my son to give advice and guide you did not call me wrongly."
The spirit said with a warm smile.
"Give an offering of sweet fruits to the ocean spirits that brings bounty to our pepole."
She requested as she became harder to see as she slowly vanished.
"Be well my beautiful son, be well."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:03 pm

(OOC: I'm guessing Serge's message arrived just before Colin entered the meeting, probably just after he spoke with Strawberry, so I'm putting that at the front.)
The text message he sent was:

"Hey Mr. Wainwright! Sorry to bother you. Your apprentice is here with us. We were going to have ice cream but she seemed nervous about having any without your permission. Would it be alright if she had some ice cream with us?"
Colin arched an eyebrow, then typed back, 'Tell her that when she's with friends, a shared treat is alright, unless I explicitly state otherwise. And do commend her for wanting to check in with me first. Also, I did send someone up to help keep an eye on Anna, just in case - there's been an intrusion on the premises, and an extra guard can be useful."

"That would be correct Mr Wainwright, the document stay with me for filing and I will have a copy made for yourself, if you also want one for Master Adimari then I will have an additional copy written up and sent to you by Mercere courier, should I send both copies to you and you can give one of them to Master Adimari or should I have one copy sent to her directly?"
Master Tolle said as he put the document in his folder.
He nodded, then pondered, "I think directly might be the most expedient."

Master Tolle nodded at that as he took in what you where saying.
"So someone want to assassinate a member of a Craft you have made contact with Mr Wainwright?"
He asked and Jeffry added.
"The attending phycician was badly wounded had we not been able to call on his Mentor and found someone willing to donate blood to him there is a good chance he would have no longer been with us."
The old Hermeic added and frowned.
"Someone summoned a elemental and had it possess one of our guests and sent her to kill Captain Welder, we stopped it and as soon as this meeting is over I will summon said spirit and see what I can get out of it."
Master Morgan said and Master Tolle nodded.
"Seams wise enough Master Morgan."
He nodded, "Well, made contact with is a bit of an inaccuracy. I was allowed to share in the senses of the ship; the thing is rather like a big, friendly family dog, intellectually speaking. I was able to observe the woman, she was identified to my satisfaction, and I was able to send her my emergency exit, but we've yet to actually meet. But that's another digression. Suffice to say, I had some future visions on board the ship. Future me remembered where to find me, after all."

"I believe I know who Mr Kagan and Miss Tola is, I have deal with cases involving the pair of them before however more than that I would nto be at liverty to say."
Master Tolle said then he regarded you for a moment before speaking again.
"Do you have proof that your apprentice and this Captain Welder are reincarnations of members of the First Cabal Mr Wainwright?"
The Quesitor asked.
"I can say as much that an attempt on the life of the Reincarnation of the Akashic member was twarted some time ago, but it was assumed to be a robbery gone wrong."
He said and frowned.
He nodded, "Yes and no, respectively; Lady Crexia Hermes ex Tytalus, formerly Tremere, was the one to identify my apprentice as the reincarnation of Louis DuMonte, as she was one of his confidants back then. My apprentice describes her Avatar as he did, and she has a particular fondness for collecting marbles, two fairly strong indications. After my apprentice visited Steelhaven Hall with a gift package from the future, Master Steelhaven verified her identity, past and present. Included in the gift was a piece of her ephemera; a blue dragon scale, untainted and proof of her cleansing herself."
He frowned, "An attempt on Fall Breeze... not good. Though, that would be the easiest one to identify in any case..."

He shook his head, "In any case, I am sure you will wish to speak with the two culprits in the ambush as soon as they wake up again; I have no further information on the case at this time. The other questions I had for you are a couple of hypotheticals - what would be the likely, and the maximum punishment if someone, say, defied a senior Mage and usurped command on a combat mission without actual justification?"
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next