Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29 - Page 38 Empty Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:15 pm

Anja's Post:

'Kids still have diaries? I've not seen one since... what was it called? All white, ring-bindery thingy... FunFax, that's it.'

Anja's Post:

'Easy. Take the third option.' Nicole said, knocking back her drink and getting an umbrella lodged in the neck of her shirt.

Anja's Post:

'Yeahs... but don't know if that ass is real or just sneaky padding.' Nicole complained. 'Once picked up a guy which turned out he had a corset to hold in his gut and briefs which enlarged Downtown.' A short silence, as she blinked rapidly then looked around.

'Think barman's waiting for us to finish, he is. Must be closing time.' standing up somewhat unsteadily and draining her glass. 'Anyone know of a food place nearby? Could really go for a burger right now.' massaging her rear from the time she'd been sitting in the same chair.

[Simply having them wandering back drunkenly to the Chantry and to bed seems best]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29 - Page 38 Empty Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:19 pm

Colin wrote:Colin arched an eyebrow, "If it helps, I haven't spotted any spirits in here... but if I had some Quintessence to spare, I suppose I could invite one to manifest. I know a couple who might be willing to show up for a meet-and-greet."

"Perhaps another day sir. The more I hear about your day the more I think you need to get home and rest." Serge said with a grin.

"That is very true Sir but perhaps the Sons of Ether or the Virtual Adepts could remove the trackers?"
Yu Die said and smiled.

"I'm sure there are plenty who could. Bet there's some fanatics out there who make it there hobby to understand and improve Union tech." Serge said with a smile.

"If you are thinking about the danger of being attacked or possessed by a spirit that do not change if it is your power you see them with or someone elses that you borrow, if you see spirits they notice you easier but even if you do not see them they can generally see you so they can easilly harm you and then it is best to be able to see them so you can defend yourself Sir."
Anna said and shrugged.

"Yeah. I'd rather see it coming than suddenly have weird injuries manifest all over me." Serge said with a smile. "Plus their is the whole 'I just wanna see what they look like' aspect of it as well."

(OOC: Serge is done as well. He's also technically just chilling in his bed in the present time so I'm ready to start the next thread as well. This has been quite the thread  Razz. )

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:30 pm

"Perhaps another day sir. The more I hear about your day the more I think you need to get home and rest." Serge said with a grin.
Colin smiled wryly, "Well, next time you cook anything, offer up some Quintessence to the steam above the stove and ask Shimmer politely if she would show herself... You never know, it might work. Then again, it might be safer for you to have someone at least able to see spirits present for the first attempt."

"Yeah. I'd rather see it coming than suddenly have weird injuries manifest all over me." Serge said with a smile. "Plus their is the whole 'I just wanna see what they look like' aspect of it as well."
He smiled wryly, "They can look like anything. There's the most adorable pack of spider-like earth spirits gathered around the Chantry, I've dealt with a spirit of cooking steam who looks quite human and feminine, there's a spirit of a trashheap in Chicago, she looks like a woman made of all sorts of garbage, and her baby looks exactly like what you would expect from that, and then there's the metal spirit I befriended, who looks like the love child of Slenderman and Freddie Krueger... Hum, I suppose I could try to make a camera lens that would enable me to photograph them..."

"Are you sure Mentor?"
Anna said she seamed doubtful for a moment.
"Are you sure they are not like Gabriel?"
He nodded, "Positive. Well, the vast majority, anyway - there've been a few news reports of nurses not being entirely... of sound mind, but none that have suggested a particular stab-happy nature as such."

((OOC: It has indeed been a thread of elongated buttocks.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:00 am

[Nicole] (Out with the girls at 10 30 in the evening)

'Kids still have diaries? I've not seen one since... what was it called? All white, ring-bindery thingy... FunFax, that's it.'

"I guess most just use a notebook however there are these tiny Disney princess diaries and such."
Theodora said and grinned.
"A Verbena I know have one just to fill it with blood rituals."
She added.

'Easy. Take the third option.' Nicole said, knocking back her drink and getting an umbrella lodged in the neck of her shirt.

"That is not to easy to do."
Theodora commented.
"That is why the prisoners are guarded."

'Yeahs... but don't know if that ass is real or just sneaky padding.' Nicole complained. 'Once picked up a guy which turned out he had a corset to hold in his gut and briefs which enlarged Downtown.' A short silence, as she blinked rapidly then looked around.

The girls giggled at that.

'Think barman's waiting for us to finish, he is. Must be closing time.' standing up somewhat unsteadily and draining her glass. 'Anyone know of a food place nearby? Could really go for a burger right now.' massaging her rear from the time she'd been sitting in the same chair.

"Yeah there is a kebab place two doors down."
Fran said as she got up, fell back into her seat and got back up again.
"I could eat."
Theodora said.
"Hum...foood."
Helga commented as she ate the last stuffed olive.
"Lets go."
Fra said as she waved to the barman and stubbed on her way the others joining her.

[Colin and Serge] (Steelhaven at 9 30 in the evening)

He nodded, "Positive. Well, the vast majority, anyway - there've been a few news reports of nurses not being entirely... of sound mind, but none that have suggested a particular stab-happy nature as such."

"Anna I had some...horrible experiences with the health care system but even they did not want to hurt me, the first ones wanted to help they just did it in the wrong way and the ones first at the regular hospital and then at the mental hospital just did their job, many of them where just indifferent and a scaed kid just made their job harder and there where no parents to oversee things so some of them got rough but others tried to be kind. Most who enter the medical field want to help."
Yu Die said softly and shuddered at her memories and Anna nodded and looked own.
"I guess we will see when I meet this Mona."
She muttered not fully convinced.

"I'm sure there are plenty who could. Bet there's some fanatics out there who make it there hobby to understand and improve Union tech." Serge said with a smile

"I think some Virtual Adepts like to do that Sir."
Yu Die said and smiled.

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 9 30 in the evening)

"Theoretically, but it seems to happen more frequently when you're a teenager or young adult, since that's when you're sort of doing a lot of growth anyway. I was a late bloomer I guess."

"Yeah that makes allot of sense Sir."
The young mage said and nodded.
"I was about 5 years old when I Awakened though."

"Well, I'm sorry. It might not be the way you learn it form us, you'll just have to be satisfied with walking through mirrors and walls, or using a proper gate or portal key like in Harry Potter," he teased.

"I guess I will have to make do with that then."
Your brother said and grinned.

Then he frowned a little. "I think that it's good to have diversity, aside form the whole 'absolutely destroying the Tellurian and everyone and thing in it' viewpoint. The Technocracy would love nothing better than to make 'everyone do the magick' the same way, their way. Of course they don't see it as magick, but still. They're doing their best to get rid of anyone who doesn't fit their paradigm," he added soberly.

Kyle nodded at that.
"Yeah you are right Adley I guess diversity is a good thing even if it makes things more complicated, and there are allot of magickal systems that are really cool."
He agreed and smiled.

"Same," he said, and rose stiffly to his feet. "Ugh...shit this hurts. Ah well, it was worth it."

"I got some painkillers from Dr Lee Adley, he said I should take one every 6 hours due to what he id to my back, you can have some of those if you think it will help."
Kyle offered as he got up to walk you to the door.

(OOC: I am going to start the new thread and then work on the write up for this one though that will be a little bit short as I have to pack and get ready for the cabin trip. I will start the new thread first though so you all have a place to post while I finish this giant thread up.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:25 pm

(OOC: Well then we are finished with the first story of this campgaign, and will go on to the clean up thread and then the second story. Here is a summary of thread 29, it will be rather quickly done though since I will be having a busy weekend. If I miss something I am sorry.

Colin went to the meeting with Master Tolle, Udella and Master Morgan, it was generally found that his actions when he jumped in the Caul where not illegal as he is not Fallen. His resisting arrest though got him sentenced to making a public apology to Master D'Angelo, Master Tolle also wanted once per season examinations of Mia to make sure she do not become more corrupted, he also recomended that Colin give Jeffry a sample of his blood to be used as an Arcane connection if the Orphan ever did Fall. This was later taken care of by Dr Lee. Colin also collected Anna from Chicago and made a deal with Dr Lee to switch his room with him since the Orphan will need an apartment with an extra room for his apprentice.

A spirit posessed Theodora and attacked Captain Welder and Richard, this was stopped but Richard was badly wounded though his Mentor healed him. Nicole donated blood to help save the Akashic.

Nicole also got the extra car found in the Nephandi workshop picked up and brought back to the Chantry she talks Jeffry into letting her maintain two extra car that the entire Chantry may use. Nicole also helps out with several problems around the Chantry and later go out to drink with Fran, Helga and Theodora. She also meet Strawberry a little werrat girl.

The girls Rosa and Serge are watching over gets collected by their Mentor so his babysitting dusty are over, he also helps out with several tings around the Chantry.

Colin and Adley helps out with keeping Beatrice calm as the missing shards of her Avatar is returned to her, the operation go well. Tobias are well enough to be moved out of the Node and a Mentor have been found for him on Horizon.

The vampire woman rescued from the Labyrinth are relased. Darrian makes dinner for everyone. Colin leaves Anna with Freddy and go to drink with Rodger. Adley helps out with several things that needs doing including saving Captain Welder he also spend some time with Kyle and his parents and is starting to get to know his new brother.

Nicole also meets Alessa the Ananasi who thanks her for killing her sister, she also offer her one of her spiders to keep in contact but Jeffry are not veryhappy about that idea and offers up a candle to be used as a contacting method instead.

Everyone spends some time recovering from the fight and tying up loose ends. Adley are given the message from the Earth elementals in Chicago. Adley get to spend some tie in a time bubble and have a dream about Ernje's glorious end.

Tane returns to the Chantry and speaks with Bianca and Jon. He also visits an old shaman and gets a hint about what realm might be used to turn a Fallen Avatar back towards the light. Colin and Tane have a conversation where Colin try to get him to understand the error of his ways.

All in all this have been a thread where things have been sorted out and the aftermath of the battle handeled, some are still injured others decide to get drunk to unwind.

Everyone get 3 exps for this thread.

Here is the link to the new IC thread: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t175-little-moments-between-steptember-and-november-meetings-and-endings-ic-thread-30 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:54 am

[Tane's apartment]
Colin shrugged, "I understand the last spider was, in fact, killed. If there's anything left, she'll be on her way into the Deep Umbra by now, and fairly unlikely to ever find her way back..."
I'll have to investigate, i know that they are able to walk most parts of the umbra, just like any other Fera. If she's really dead... then i will probably

practices a strict nonagression policy
Jade Demon... nonagression... He's undoing creation as any other nephandi. But ok, sounds good. I've seen things unlikely but... i can't actually belive it, a protective Nephandi? sounds the opposite from a nephandi.
Be it as it may, i hope you were right.

I see them as far more than a mere gas station
Tane nodded, understanding. There is more, and it is the source of sustenance for many of our brothers out of the physical worlds.

[Tane] (Steelhaven at 8 30 in the evening)
I am more concerned about her casting spells again than walking but yeah, we will make sure that she is okey and get better.
I would think it's more basic to have her around, walking and doing things on her own. As any sick, she'll want to be able to do things on her own. But anyhow, she's alright, she'll get better. I have seen her, and it will get better.

(Talking with an old shaman)
I'll do what i can. I belive there's someone that can help me, but i'll do anything possible. I thank you, then. It has been enlightening, and i belive that with a little study, it can be done.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:43 am

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38