Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33

5 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33 - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33

Post by Adley Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:39 pm

[Jeffry's Office]

"It is associated with both."
Jeffry replied.
"This off course makes it more complicated with the hand gestures and there are several opinions but I prefer to keep the techniques done with my dominant hand and move from Creo to Perdo and then back to Creo since while the item is destroyed the essence of it is released to be part of new creation, then I keep the forms to my non dominant hand. Others prefer to do both techniques so do one with the dominant hand and one with the non dominant but I prefer both techniques to me signaled with the dominant hand." Your Mentor explained as he flashed the and signals, the modern ones to illustrate his point.

"Hrm..." he said, watching him. "That is a very complicated spell, I think that to get it right, regardless of having the power to do it, will take practice to see what works for me. Is this a sort of unweaving of the pattern? You are destroying the built pattern by rendering it down by Vim, to the foundation of the Tellurian?" he asked, thoughtfully. "Ah, at any rate it seems that time is of the essence, I will hold the rest of my questions for now."

[Narim's room]

"Yes would you like to check in on those in Mr Wainwright's room before we head up to the Primus?" The Virtual Adept asked.

He looked at him and then nodded. "Yes...I have to tell my brother something anyway...and it's not far, on the way, almost." It was plain he'd wanted to go the second he heard that something could be going on, but was fighting at it.

"Agreed we need to learn what is going on at least, odd things happens at a Chantry now and again, but we need to find out what this is."
He said as he begun walking....

He had the phones and his tablet gathered up again and followed alongside him.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33 - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:50 pm

[Colin's Room]

Anja wrote:"Well certainly some of it was lack of options, if it was a rainy Saturday afternoon and your parents rented a movie for you that was your entertainment for the weekend, now there are so much there right at one's fingertips, then again kids do like repetition so I do not think it is impossible many kids watch things again and again today either."
Beatrice said and nodded.

"True true true." Serge said nodding in agreement. "With computers and youtube and free to play games kids got lots of options now a day. Makes me kinda jealous."

Anja wrote:The issue seamed to be a school of piranas, exactly how that happened on the path was another matter but little fishes with allot of teeth it was.
"So no you set the timer then Sir and we try to save you?"
Anna asked.

"Jimbo lied! Jimbo is very afraid of land pirhanas!" Serge said chuckling and grabbing the houglass and preparing to turn it over. "If you guys all want to save me than yeah. I'll turn over the hourglass and you guys start rolling. By the way, Jimbo promises many bananas for whoever helps him."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:39 pm

[Phone Calls]

Anja's Post:

'Sure. The address is...' a rustle of paper as she read it out, along with the guestimated time of attack. 'What do you want us to do next, sir?'

Anja's Post:

'I'll see what I can do. I can't use it until I know what it really does anyway.'

Anja's Post:

'Okay. Keep me posted if they make a breakthrough, yeah?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:36 pm

[Jeffry's Office]

"Hrm..." he said, watching him. "That is a very complicated spell, I think that to get it right, regardless of having the power to do it, will take practice to see what works for me.

"Practice to see what works for you mea filius while at the same time following out outlines of traitions are usually the best way to go about any spell."
Your Mentor replied.

Is this a sort of unweaving of the pattern? You are destroying the built pattern by rendering it down by Vim, to the foundation of the Tellurian?" he asked, thoughtfully. "Ah, at any rate it seems that time is of the essence, I will hold the rest of my questions for now."

"Yes it is an unweaving of a pattern, you can see it like grabbing the end of a sweater an pulling on it, turning it back into yarn which can become something else."
Jeffry said then he nodded.
"Ah yes my meeting is in a moment, we shall discuss this more later then."
He said then he begun to cast his spell, quickly and surely going through each hand gesture as he ordered the flames of creation themselves to destroy and transform the old wax and then...a bright blue flame started consuming the wax, it flamed for a moment and then it was gone, and so was the wax as if it had never been.
"Well that should do it."
Jeffry said and he wiped his hands on his pants.

[Narim's room]

He looked at him and then nodded. "Yes...I have to tell my brother something anyway...and it's not far, on the way, almost." It was plain he'd wanted to go the second he heard that something could be going on, but was fighting at it.

"As you wish we will go to Mr Wainwright's apartment first then."
Narim said and he started walking in that direction.

[Colin's Room]

"True true true." Serge said nodding in agreement. "With computers and youtube and free to play games kids got lots of options now a day. Makes me kinda jealous."

"True...perhaps they have allot of fun things to do Serge but then again perhaps they have so much to do they just do not have time to dream."
Beatrice replied.

"Jimbo lied! Jimbo is very afraid of land pirhanas!" Serge said chuckling and grabbing the houglass and preparing to turn it over. "If you guys all want to save me than yeah. I'll turn over the hourglass and you guys start rolling. By the way, Jimbo promises many bananas for whoever helps him."

The others chuckle and grab the dice, after a few rolls they got the result that would save your piece, just about then there was a knock on the door.
"I will get it!"
Anna declared as she got up to open the door.

Adley you and Narim had reached Colin's door, Narim knocked and Anna opened.
"Hi Mr Roth Hicks...hi Master Sharaya."
She said and Narim smiled.
"Hello Miss Wainwright, may we come in?"
Anna nodded and stepped out of the way.
"Yeah sure we are playing a game."
She told the two of you.
"Kyle your brother is here!"
Anna called and Kyle came out towards the door.
"Hi Adley!"
He said and smiled.
"Hi Master Sharaya."
He added when he saw Narim.

[Phone Calls]

Sure. The address is...' a rustle of paper as she read it out, along with the guestimated time of attack. 'What do you want us to do next, sir?'

"The best is probably for you to see what you can find out at the cafee since that is the location least likely to have camera so we can find out what we need remotely."
Dr Hadermann said after he had made a note of this as well.

'I'll see what I can do. I can't use it until I know what it really does anyway.'

"Agreed, and perhaps we can learn something useful from this find."
The older Scientist agreed.
"Deliver it when you have the chance but getting the ones who are making our members with cybernetics sick do take priority."

'Okay. Keep me posted if they make a breakthrough, yeah?'

"Off course, and you do the same Nicole."
Baynes replied.
"Was there then anything else?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:49 pm

[Jeffry's Office]

"Yes it is an unweaving of a pattern, you can see it like grabbing the end of a sweater an pulling on it, turning it back into yarn which can become something else."
Jeffry said then he nodded. "Ah yes my meeting is in a moment, we shall discuss this more later then." He said then he begun to cast his spell, quickly and surely going through each hand gesture as he ordered the flames of creation themselves to destroy and transform the old wax and then...a bright blue flame started consuming the wax, it flamed for a moment and then it was gone, and so was the wax as if it had never been. "Well that should do it."

He raised an eyebrow. "Blue flame...interesting. Thank you, sir." He looked about to ask more questions, he was curious about the whole process but for now the basics would have to do. He looked to see if his tablet had set enough to move.

[Narim's room]

"As you wish we will go to Mr Wainwright's apartment first then."
Narim said and he started walking in that direction.

He reached out and gave his hand a quick touch, thanking him for understanding.

[Colin's Room]

She told the two of you.
"Hi Adley!"
He said and smiled.
"Hi Master Sharaya."

He stepped inside the room,closed the door behind him and nodded to the others in greeting. "Is everything going alright? Let us know if anything...odd happens. My phone seems to be having some kind of unknown issue we're trying to figure out, but it might not be just my phone. Also," he added to Kyle, "Our pater gives his permission, I thought I should say in case he arrives before I can get back."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:00 am

[Colin's Room]

Anja wrote:"True...perhaps they have allot of fun things to do Serge but then again perhaps they have so much to do they just do not have time to dream."
Beatrice replied.

"I'm not sure about that. In fact I think kids have much more to dream about than we did." Serge argued. "You can never stop a kid from dreaming. A child's mind is way to active to ever be stopped. They just have a lot more to dream about now."

Anja wrote:The others chuckle and grab the dice, after a few rolls they got the result that would save your piece, just about then there was a knock on the door.
"I will get it!"
Anna declared as she got up to open the door.

Adley you and Narim had reached Colin's door, Narim knocked and Anna opened.
She told the two of you.
"Hi Adley!"
He said and smiled.
"Hi Master Sharaya."
He added when he saw Narim.
Adley wrote:He stepped inside the room,closed the door behind him and nodded to the others in greeting. "Is everything going alright? Let us know if anything...odd happens. My phone seems to be having some kind of unknown issue we're trying to figure out, but it might not be just my phone. Also," he added to Kyle, "Our pater gives his permission, I thought I should say in case he arrives before I can get back."

"Everything is going fine so far. Nothing out of the ordinary other than land piranhas." Serge said looking over at the two new arrivals. When Adley mentioned a problem potentially affecting other peoples phones, Serge pulled out his own phone to see if anything was wrong with it, mostly out of curiosity rather than actually expecting to find anything.

"An issue with your phone? What happened to it?" he asked.

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:09 am

[Leaving the Port]
Nicole wrote:'Why would the cops get involved with this?' Nicole replied, with a raised eyebrow. 'Just mean they keep the camera footage for if the cops ask for it. Or to look later to see if one of the wage-slaves has been, like giving themselves a... perk by taking stuff from the supply closet home with them.'
Anja wrote:"It depends on whatever or not news of this illness or rather attacks will lead out to sleeper law enforcement, and chances are sooner or later it will."
Adjan said and frowned.
"I guess it is more of an issue of finding the guilty party as soon as possible before they can do more harm."
Colin nodded toward Adjan, "What he said - there's bound to be an investigation if this goes on for much longer. If we can stop it before the police get involved, all the better, but I have no doubts they will get involved soon."

Anja wrote:"This may be so Colin but she IS a Technocrat so I would feel better doing what Miss Bouchard suggested and get the package checked for tracers or anything else which might be a problem."
The death magus said clearly not completely trusting the Progenitor's good intentions.
Nicole wrote:'Will continue to do so if I used it and it had a tracer in it which meant every Mirrorshade knew where I was.'
Anja wrote:"That would not be good."
Adjan agreed.
He nodded, "Well, true. In general terms, I'd trust her about as far as Beatrice could throw the Umbral Port, magically unaided. We have to verify the safety of the kit... but under the circumstances, I'm willing to grant the benefit of the doubt until we check."

Anja wrote:Adjan relayed the message then he said.
"Master Morgan say the issue of this Chantry you speak of are complicated legally so we should discuss it when we return, though information on this new faction would be a good idea. Was there then anything else I should tell him?"
He thought for a moment, "We're underway to check on further leads from the Union victims - we can now consider this a confirmed act of terrorism. Everyone in the Traditions with implants need to be on the alert in case they receive an unexpected injection, or sting or insect bite, or any such thing. Whoever are doing this need, by all accounts, to physically stab the victims with a needle."

Nicole wrote:'The Union is being attacked too; three cases in the med-bay, another died at the helm of a transport coming in from DC. Two confirmed they'd been jabbed by something just before the failure and fever. Can't ask the third due to being dead. Slow on the uptake, they are; hadn't even considered this being an attack. Of course, they think we're behind this.'
He glanced back, "Small correction there - the pilot collapsed at the helm, he was still alive when I left. However, with implants to the nervous system, I'm afraid his chances are... not at all good."

((OOC: Pathfinder game went... alright. Party's tank got blinded, permanently. This could pose a problem as we're locked inside a haunted house, and we're some six levels away from getting the means for removing said blindness. In addition, we're fighting things that are immune to precision damage, which is a problem for the Slayer and the Swashbuckler, and the Psion has limited Power Points... This could get tricky... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:36 am

[Jeffry's Office]

He raised an eyebrow. "Blue flame...interesting. Thank you, sir." He looked about to ask more questions, he was curious about the whole process but for now the basics would have to do. He looked to see if his tablet had set enough to move.

"The color of the flame is individual. I remember the low, blue flame my mother worked with in her workshop while setting gems so to me it means clean creativity, when you learn this spell your flame might look different."
Jeffry said and he smiled a little at the memory. Seeing that you had more questions though he said.
"You know what, why don't we discuss this further at dinner?"

[Narim's room]

He reached out and gave his hand a quick touch, thanking him for understanding.

Narim smiled warmly at that. His thumb quickly ran over one of your fingers lovingly, just for a moment.

[Colin's Room]

"I'm not sure about that. In fact I think kids have much more to dream about than we did." Serge argued. "You can never stop a kid from dreaming. A child's mind is way to active to ever be stopped. They just have a lot more to dream about now."

"Perhaps you are right Serge, I just see drawing, or making figures of play dough or playing with action figures or dolls to give more imagination than constantly being entertained by a screen."
Beatrice said and frowned.
"But I could be wrong about that."

He stepped inside the room,closed the door behind him and nodded to the others in greeting. "Is everything going alright? Let us know if anything...odd happens. My phone seems to be having some kind of unknown issue we're trying to figure out, but it might not be just my phone. Also," he added to Kyle, "Our pater gives his permission, I thought I should say in case he arrives before I can get back."

"Everything is fine Adley we have not noticed anything odd, I would take my phone out and check but I fear I would drop it until my fingers get better."
Kyle said. Anna went to the shelf where her own phone lay, it was covered in a dragon phone cover.
"Mine seam rather normal Sir."
The girl commented. Beatrice found her hone it was old, she had not bothered the shell out for a smart phone, she quickly went over it.
"Yes mine is normal as well."

Kyle smiled a little at that.
"Ok Adley that is good, my fingers still ache a bit."
He said.
"So then I can just tell Master Nassa to go ahead when he comes by?"

"An issue with your phone? What happened to it?" he asked.

"A paradox might be going on."
Narim said.
"Anything else out of the ordinary here, time running around strangely perhaps?"

[Leaving the Port]

Colin nodded toward Adjan, "What he said - there's bound to be an investigation if this goes on for much longer. If we can stop it before the police get involved, all the better, but I have no doubts they will get involved soon."

"Yes sooner or later others than us are going to put two and two together and get four, and as soon as the police is involved getting the information we need will be that much harder."
Adjan commented.

He nodded, "Well, true. In general terms, I'd trust her about as far as Beatrice could throw the Umbral Port, magically unaided. We have to verify the safety of the kit... but under the circumstances, I'm willing to grant the benefit of the doubt until we check."

"Well I guess we can check it out and see if the drug is safe."
The death magus said clearly he did not share your trust of Dr Tarlitzer's good intentions.

e thought for a moment, "We're underway to check on further leads from the Union victims - we can now consider this a confirmed act of terrorism. Everyone in the Traditions with implants need to be on the alert in case they receive an unexpected injection, or sting or insect bite, or any such thing. Whoever are doing this need, by all accounts, to physically stab the victims with a needle."

"I will let him know."
Adjan said and he did so then he said.
"Master Morgan says he will tell Master Sharaya so he can get the word out, and he express concern about who is doing this and why."

(OOC: Poor tank)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:28 am

[Deporting]
Anja wrote:"Well I guess we can check it out and see if the drug is safe."
The death magus said clearly he did not share your trust of Dr Tarlitzer's good intentions.
Colin nodded, "We had better, before we'll need to test it..."

Anja wrote:"I will let him know."
Adjan said and he did so then he said.
"Master Morgan says he will tell Master Sharaya so he can get the word out, and he express concern about who is doing this and why."
He nodded, "We're working on the last bit... Anything we ought to know about happening at home in our absence?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:37 am

[Deporting]

Colin nodded, "We had better, before we'll need to test it..."

"Why don't I check it out magickally once I am done with the call to Master Morgan."
Adjan offered.

He nodded, "We're working on the last bit... Anything we ought to know about happening at home in our absence?"

Adjan relayed the question and then he said.
"Master Morgan says that other than a phone behaving oddly which is being looked into there is nothing happening of note at the Chantry."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:08 am

[Driving in Boston]

Colin's Post:

'Which can be done now.' Nicole stated, passing the kit back for testing.

Colin's Post:

'So that body in the port infirmary is just resting?' she quipped with an arched eyebrow.

[Phone Calls]

Anja's Post:

'Okay, sir. We'll give it a try. Do you want us to try to get the camera footage, or just learn whether they've got cameras?'

Anja's Post:

'Will do.'

Anja's Post:

'No... take care.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:47 am

[Driving in Boston]

'Which can be done now.' Nicole stated, passing the kit back for testing.

"I can only check it out magickally though we are going to need someone else to search for more mundane trackers."
Adjan said.
"And check what is actually in it."

'So that body in the port infirmary is just resting?' she quipped with an arched eyebrow.

"Pretty much yes."
The death magus said and sigh.
"I sort of feel bad for him."

'Okay, sir. We'll give it a try. Do you want us to try to get the camera footage, or just learn whether they've got cameras?'

"I they got cameras then just give me a notice of it and I will ask the Adepts to help."
The older Etherite said.

'Will do.'

"Good I will talk with you later then Scientist Bouchard."
Dr Hadermann said.

'No... take care.'

"You as well Nicole."
Baynes said before hanging up.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:59 am

[Deporting]
Anja wrote:"Why don't I check it out magickally once I am done with the call to Master Morgan."
Adjan offered.
Nicole wrote:'Which can be done now.' Nicole stated, passing the kit back for testing.
Anja wrote:"I can only check it out magickally though we are going to need someone else to search for more mundane trackers."
Adjan said.
"And check what is actually in it."
Colin nodded, "But of course."

Nicole wrote:'So that body in the port infirmary is just resting?' she quipped with an arched eyebrow.
Anja wrote:"Pretty much yes."
The death magus said and sigh.
"I sort of feel bad for him."
He arched an eyebrow at the rear view mirror, "The legendary parrot sketch aside, the poor fellow covered up in the infirmary was dead when we arrived. The pilot who collapsed was on board the craft that crashed as we departed; I'm fairly certain those are two different individuals..."

Anja wrote:Adjan relayed the question and then he said.
"Master Morgan says that other than a phone behaving oddly which is being looked into there is nothing happening of note at the Chantry."
He arched an eyebrow, "Oddly according to the Chief, or oddly according to someone... slightly more tech-savvy?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:25 pm

[Deporting]

Colin nodded, "But of course."

"Basically if it is a technomagickal item I might be able to find out what it do, but if it is some form of mundane medicine all I can do is stare at it dumbfounded."
Adjan said with a grin.

He arched an eyebrow at the rear view mirror, "The legendary parrot sketch aside, the poor fellow covered up in the infirmary was dead when we arrived. The pilot who collapsed was on board the craft that crashed as we departed; I'm fairly certain those are two different individuals..."

"So there was one man in the infirmary who had passed and there was also the pilot of the crashed shuttle who where in critical condition?"
The death magus asked for clarification.

He arched an eyebrow, "Oddly according to the Chief, or oddly according to someone... slightly more tech-savvy?"

"He did not specify."
Adjan said and he raised an eyebrow.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:56 pm

[Colin's Room]

Anja wrote:"Perhaps you are right Serge, I just see drawing, or making figures of play dough or playing with action figures or dolls to give more imagination than constantly being entertained by a screen."
"But I could be wrong about that."

"The things they see on the screen gives fuel for their imagination, just like dolls or action figures. They see an episode of power rangers and then imagine what kind of power rangers they would be, the color, the powers, the zord. They'll talk endlessly with their friends about how to make their favorite character cooler or who would win in a fight. " Serge said. "I could be wrong too though. That's just what I used to do when I was young."

Anja wrote:"Everything is fine Adley we have not noticed anything odd, I would take my phone out and check but I fear I would drop it until my fingers get better."
Kyle said. Anna went to the shelf where her own phone lay, it was covered in a dragon phone cover.
The girl commented. Beatrice found her hone it was old, she had not bothered the shell out for a smart phone, she quickly went over it.
Anja wrote:A paradox might be going on."
Narim said.
"Anything else out of the ordinary here, time running around strangely perhaps?"

Serge also checked to see if his phone was alright and checked the time as he did so to see if a proper amount of time had passed and nothing strange was going on.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:55 pm

[Colin's Room]

"The things they see on the screen gives fuel for their imagination, just like dolls or action figures. They see an episode of power rangers and then imagine what kind of power rangers they would be, the color, the powers, the zord. They'll talk endlessly with their friends about how to make their favorite character cooler or who would win in a fight. " Serge said. "I could be wrong too though. That's just what I used to do when I was young."

"Yes but that is just it Serge, when we where kids we saw an episode or two and then we had to wait, we had to go out with friend and continue the story with dolls or action figures or draw our favorite characters or discuss it with our friends, but now there is always a new episode to watch a new game to play, some new entertainment on the screen, there is no time or need to digest what we have already seen or heard or played, it is just onward to the next fun thing."
Beatrice said sounding doubtful.

Serge also checked to see if his phone was alright and checked the time as he did so to see if a proper amount of time had passed and nothing strange was going on.

The time was a little after 10 in the morning which is what it should be. Your phone seamed normal, you had gotten a mail from someone on your Etsy page, they wanted to know if they would draw their cat, a large and fuzzy creature with a permanent displeased look on on his's pampered face by the name of Gumball, the mail contained a picture of the cat, with a crown on his head sitting on top the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones. Well that would be 70 bucks for you if you accepted the commission. Other than that there was nothing new on your phone, or anything unusual.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:28 pm

[Colin's Room]

Anja wrote:"Yes but that is just it Serge, when we where kids we saw an episode or two and then we had to wait, we had to go out with friend and continue the story with dolls or action figures or draw our favorite characters or discuss it with our friends, but now there is always a new episode to watch a new game to play, some new entertainment on the screen, there is no time or need to digest what we have already seen or heard or played, it is just onward to the next fun thing."
Beatrice said sounding doubtful.

"An episode or two? Speak for yourself. I had no shortage of episodes to watch when I was a kid." Serge said chuckling. "And kids still go to school and talk with friends and create whole new scenarios with them to play out on the playgrounds. They can also discuss and digest their favorite shows online now too with a whole new range of fans. They got a lot of options nowadays."

Anja wrote:The time was a little after 10 in the morning which is what it should be. Your phone seamed normal, you had gotten a mail from someone on your Etsy page, they wanted to know if they would draw their cat, a large and fuzzy creature with a permanent displeased look on on his's pampered face by the name of Gumball, the mail contained a picture of the cat, with a crown on his head sitting on top the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones. Well that would be 70 bucks for you if you accepted the commission. Other than that there was nothing new on your phone, or anything unusual.

"About twenty minutes have passed so I think time is function properly." Serge said smiling at the email. "And my phone seems to working fine as well."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:27 pm

[Jeffry's Office]

"The color of the flame is individual. I remember the low, blue flame my mother worked with in her workshop while setting gems so to me it means clean creativity, when you learn this spell your flame might look different." Jeffry said and he smiled a little at the memory. Seeing that you had more questions though he said. "You know what, why don't we discuss this further at dinner?"

'I would like that. I'm sure my sora would also have something to add, too."

[Colin's Room]

"Everything is fine Adley we have not noticed anything odd, I would take my phone out and check but I fear I would drop it until my fingers get better."

"Well, good." He looked puzzled though.

Kyle smiled a little at that.
"Ok Adley that is good, my fingers still ache a bit."
He said.
"So then I can just tell Master Nassa to go ahead when he comes by?"

"For what we discussed, earlier yes. If there's anything new, then he can ask though he will have to speak to him directly or send someone to tell him. I should be back soon though, I hope."

"A paradox might be going on."
Narim said.
"About twenty minutes have passed so I think time is function properly." Serge said smiling at the email. "And my phone seems to working fine as well."

"Alright, I suppose that's good..." he said, looking marginally relieved. "Just keep an eye out for oddness then, for now I suppose. I'm going to see if I can figure this out with some help. If you need me, I will be at the Primus's office." He glanced at Narim and gave a little shrug. "So far, so good..." he said. "Let's go see the Primus."

// Jeez, your group has really bad luck, Warp >. <

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:42 pm

[Jeffry's Office]

'I would like that. I'm sure my sora would also have something to add, too."

"Yes I imagine Helena would appreciate such a discussion as well."
Jeffry said and he smiled fondly.
"Well then I shall not keep you any further mea filius."

[Colin's Room]

"An episode or two? Speak for yourself. I had no shortage of episodes to watch when I was a kid." Serge said chuckling. "And kids still go to school and talk with friends and create whole new scenarios with them to play out on the playgrounds. They can also discuss and digest their favorite shows online now too with a whole new range of fans. They got a lot of options nowadays."

"They might be discussing their favorites online. However I just read and article that the sale of toys have gone down drastically in anything intended for children over the age of eight, children wanting toys less and less and tablets and phones more, and if you go to a playground and see children again over the age of eight often they sit somewhere, each with a phone in their hands, not talking but instead typing on their phones. The thing is being presented entertainment is easier than imagining it for yourself, now off course there will always be children different from the norm, but I am concerned that the enormous boom in popularity of smart phones and tablets are a ploy of the Union to make the population less able to dream for themselves and more just consuming content."

"Well, good." He looked puzzled though.

"What is it that have happened Adley?"
Bee wanted to know.

"For what we discussed, earlier yes. If there's anything new, then he can ask though he will have to speak to him directly or send someone to tell him. I should be back soon though, I hope."

"Okey I will tell him that."
Kyle agreed and nodded.
"Go ahead with what we discussed and with anything else he have to contact Master Morgan, got it."

"Alright, I suppose that's good..." he said, looking marginally relieved. "Just keep an eye out for oddness then, for now I suppose. I'm going to see if I can figure this out with some help. If you need me, I will be at the Primus's office." He glanced at Narim and gave a little shrug. "So far, so good..." he said. "Let's go see the Primus."

"Okey but it would help if we knew what we where looking for, we are at a Chantry everything is odd."
Kyle said and Narim smiled a little.
"There seam to be something...unusual with the flow of time, I really can't say anything more about it before we have had a chance to discuss it with the Primus."
The Virtual Adept said and Kyle nodded.
"Time issues Sir?" Well this would be the room for it."
That made Narim smile a bit more and he nodded to you.
"Yes let us, well then everyone I am sorry for the interruption, have a continued good morning."
Narim said and Kyle, Anna and Beatrice said their goodbyes to you and the Master Adept before Narim headed into the hallway, holding the door open for you.

(OOC: Bad luck or a sadistic GM or both...both is always good. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:11 pm

[Colin's Room]

"What is it that have happened Adley?" Bee wanted to know.

He frowned. "Apparently someone received a message that I did not send. Except that upon investigation, it seems that I did send it. Yet I did not. Be careful what you say or type into the phone, for now and I'll explain more later."

"Okey I will tell him that." Kyle agreed and nodded. "Go ahead with what we discussed and with anything else he have to contact Master Morgan, got it."

He nodded. "If you have any questions then I'll be back soon, like I said. Or I'm going to try to be, at least."

"Okey but it would help if we knew what we where looking for, we are at a Chantry everything is odd."
Kyle said and Narim smiled a little.

He smiled faintly at Kyles comment. "Fair point."

"Yes let us, well then everyone I am sorry for the interruption, have a continued good morning." Narim said and Kyle, Anna and Beatrice said their goodbyes to you and the Master Adept before Narim headed into the hallway, holding the door open for you

"Thank you," he said to Narim with a smile as he held the door for him and nod to the others in the room. He headed out into the hallway and then on down to see Master Steelhaven.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:21 pm

[Colin's Room]

He frowned. "Apparently someone received a message that I did not send. Except that upon investigation, it seems that I did send it. Yet I did not. Be careful what you say or type into the phone, for now and I'll explain more later."

"So you both sent and did not send this message Adley? I see what Master Sharaya meant about a Paradox."
Beatrice commented and Narim smiled a bit at that.
"We will be careful."
Kyle promised.

He nodded. "If you have any questions then I'll be back soon, like I said. Or I'm going to try to be, at least."

"I am sure we will be fine here, and if there is any other questions I will let you know."
Your brother said and nodded.
"You go figure this mystery out, Now I am curious."

He smiled faintly at Kyles comment. "Fair point."

Kyle grinned at that.

"Thank you," he said to Narim with a smile as he held the door for him and nod to the others in the room. He headed out into the hallway and then on down to see Master Steelhaven.

Narim smiled back as the two of you headed down the corridor.

Kyle closed the door behind the two older mages and he grinned a little.
"Aww did you see Master Sharaya hold the door for my brother...I think perhaps they are an item."
The young Hermetic speculated. Beatrice smiled a little sadly at this but she nodded.
"I think perhaps they are and I hope they find happiness, but let us not talk about them behind their backs, your brother would not like that Kyle."
She replied and Kyle nodded.
"Yeah you are right Miss Alexander, let us get back to the game."
He said as he and Anna returned to the table.

[George's Chambers]

Adley and Narim got to the Primus' apartment and before Narim could knock on the door the ancient mage opened his door.
"Ah yes there you two are I have been waiting for you."
He said and smiled.
"Come in...come in I have put on some peppermint tea."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:27 pm

[Colin's Room]

"So you both sent and did not send this message Adley? I see what Master Sharaya meant about a Paradox."
Beatrice commented and Narim smiled a bit at that.
"We will be careful."

"Well, I /know/ I didn't send it, because I didn't. But yet upon analyzing it, it seems that I did. So, yes that is the conundrum."

[George's Chambers]

"Ah yes there you two are I have been waiting for you."
He said and smiled.
"Come in...come in I have put on some peppermint tea."

Adley blinked. He wasn't as surprised at this as the first time, but he glanced at Narim and nodded to him. "I hope we have not kept you waiting long, sir," he said, and walked inside. "Peppermint tea sounds very nice."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:41 pm

[Colin's Room]

"Well, I /know/ I didn't send it, because I didn't. But yet upon analyzing it, it seems that I did. So, yes that is the conundrum."

"Well now that is quite a bit of a mystery, do you think it have anything to do with Colin and his time travel shenanigans? Or the ehm...guest he had over here a few months ago, a very old guest?"
Beatrice asked.
"Old guest?"
Narim asked looking confused.

[George's Chambers]

Adley blinked. He wasn't as surprised at this as the first time, but he glanced at Narim and nodded to him. "I hope we have not kept you waiting long, sir," he said, and walked inside. "Peppermint tea sounds very nice."

"No not long child, I know when someone will come to see me but I can be a few minutes of, it have just given the tea time to steep."
The ancient mage said as he led the way into his apartment which smelled of books, tea and old things. Narim smiled to you and closed the door once you both ha entered the Primus' chambers. On the living room table, there was a stack of books, and three antique tea cups and a matching pot. George filled the cups while he indicated that you both should sit.
"So how may I be of service my young friends?"
He asked as he sat down himself with a groan, his face was still young, but the way he moved and spoke belonged to a very old man, and he seamed to be appearing older as of late as if he was tired.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:03 pm

[Deporting]
Anja wrote:"Basically if it is a technomagickal item I might be able to find out what it do, but if it is some form of mundane medicine all I can do is stare at it dumbfounded."
Adjan said with a grin.
Colin smiled wryly, "I could detect if there's an active transmitter of some sort - seeing the radio waves is easy enough, if a bit weird - and I could probably determine the material compositions of the packet and contents. Figuring out what it would do to a person, though, probably not so much."

Anja wrote:"So there was one man in the infirmary who had passed and there was also the pilot of the crashed shuttle who where in critical condition?"
The death magus asked for clarification.
He nodded, "The pilot's obviously not in good condition, seeing as he was apparently standing when he passed out... and then the trainee crash landed the ship in the parking lot. He was likely bounced around a bit while still wired into the ship's computer."

Anja wrote:"He did not specify."
Adjan said and he raised an eyebrow.
He mulled it over for a moment, then shrugged, "Probably not a big concern, then. Or if it is, we'll get to hear all about it when we get back."
He grinned wryly, "Well, it's probably not on the scale of one of my little temporal wrinkles over the past couple of months, so how bad could it be, really? Narim's got our IT security well in hand, including the phones, so... probably just an OS update that broke an app or something. Happens all the time."

He thought for a moment, "Hum, come to think of it, I probably shouldn't have said that..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:10 am

[Driving]

Anja's Post:

Nicole nodded to this, handing it over.

Colin's Post:

'I said I couldn't question the third 'cos they were dead. Say they died while we were there, I didn't.' Nicole replied. 'Wasn't even thinking about the one in the ship...'

[Phone Calls]

Anja's Post:

'Okay. Anything else?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next