Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33

5 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33 - Page 30 Empty Re: Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:51 am

[Restaurant]

"Erring on the side of caution," he nodded. "Well, it seems that they are unexpectedly falling sick and then dropping dead in very short order." He frowned. "We suspect there's someone behind it; some of my cabalmates are investigating that end of things, to see if they can figure out what's going on. It's cropped up in a few cities now, including ours."

"That is quite troubling yes, I have not heard of such trouble in San Francisco but I will call in to my Chantry as soon as I get a chance non the less and warn them when I get the opportunity. Hum...this woman we are picking up are she involved with this trouble?"
Helena asked.

"I know, but you there helping means a lot to me. There are members of my cabal there, the rest of our family and my boyfriend and they will need support. I can't be there to protect them right now, but having someone trustworthy to help means a lot."

"Ok...I will help protect them Sir."
Stephen said, now allot more happy when he got an important job. You drove along towards Steelhaven when you saw a gray an black cat by the side of the road, you knew it was the familiar of one of the mages of Riverside but here it was alone, looking distressed and seamingly trying to get attention.
"Look at that cat...it is magickal."
Stephen commented.
"It really should not be this close to traffic though."

[Cafe]

"Well...made the tattoos on one of arms more precisely. Due to some incident when she was younger, Nicole only has tattoos on one of her arms so she asked me to complete them for her other arm." Serge said deciding to not outright say what the incident was.

"As for Mr. Wainwright. I don't think he keeps a list of the people who owe him. It's a shop. Don't people just pay him and he gives them the stuff?" he said showing a lack of business knowledge.

"Ah yes I did notice the woman's tattoos when I was in Steelhaven's infirmary."
Your Mentor said.
"Not quite yes with most customers they pay for something and take it home and that is it, but Mr Wainwright have to keep track of custom orders, not to mention those who provide him supplies, customers who shop on credit, all of it."

"Inspired by me? I'm the maiden?" Serge said looking confused before thinking a little and saying, "Oh wait. Your probably the maiden. Ummm, then it's a mind effect cast on you that causes everyone to perceive you as innocent or at least deter people from attacking you."

"Indeed in this scenario I am the maiden but the rote affect my mind, not the mind of others so wrong again, that makes for your second try."
Ange said and smiled.

"Wait...have you met my mentor before?" he said on noticing Nicole's surprised preoccupied look. "Guess you haven't. Well then Nicole let me introduce you to the one...the only.....Master Boudavich! Therapist Extraordinaire and all around cool person."

Ange smiled to Nicole and held out her hand in greeting, it was thin and elegant with several rings and perfectly manicured, long nails.
"I am not sure you remember me, I was in Steelhaven's infirmary for a while and saw you then."
She said.
"My student is to kind, I am Angelica Boudavich bani Cult of Ecstasy."
She said politely, she was a beautiful woman who looked to be around 40, dressed elegantly. She still had one leg in a cast though so she had not fully recovered after her meeting with Jace the Nephandus yet.

[Westchapel]

He grinned wryly, "Well, sofa, if you were lucky. A padded cell could also be a likely option. Though it's not just attaining Paradox directly that can bring such a being around. In my case, I managed to create an effect without a cause - acting on knowledge I could only attain in a future that I prevented. That... was not acceptable, obviously. A... compromise was made, to give me a way to gain that knowledge from another source."

"A padded cell yes and then my wife would strangle me. Messing with time in the way you describe though sound like it might be a bit of an issue, please do not break time Colin, we all sort of need it."
Liam said with a grin.
"I can understand Old Man Wrinkle having an issue with that."

He nodded, "I'll call him as I leave."

"Very good thank you."
Dr Hadermann said and nodded.

He nodded, "True enough - though seeking out the shelter to attempt to arrest the Fallen members would... likely only lead to a costly tragedy. For now, I think we had best leave well enough alone."

"I never said we should try to actually find the shelter to arrest these mages Mr Wainwright I said deliver a formal demand for the Fallen menber's surrender and using the chance of meeting with them to deliver the demand to ask a few questions."
The Professor said and he raised an eyebrow.

He grinned, "Well, I am quite sure those who might object to an Orphan making such an innovation will be fairly quickly silenced by those whose lives and souls are protected from the cost of using bad Quintessence."

"Yes one can hope though arrogance is well established in the Traditions."
The old Etherite said and frowned.
"And gratitude can at times be sadly lacking."

He nodded, "I will let her know. Very well, then, Sir. Good day, and I'll bring back the serum if we turn out not to need it."
He gave a polite bow, just deep enough for propriety, and turned to leave, "Unless there's any other messages you'd like me to pass on, Sir?"

"Thank you Mr Wainwright."
The old Etherite said and he inclined his head towards you.
"I hope you will not need the serum, no other messages, have a good day."
He said coldly but politely.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33 - Page 30 Empty Re: Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33

Post by Adley Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:07 am

[on the road]

"That is quite troubling yes, I have not heard of such trouble in San Francisco but I will call in to my Chantry as soon as I get a chance non the less and warn them when I get the opportunity. Hum...this woman we are picking up are she involved with this trouble?"
Helena asked.

"I don't know if she's involved or not, it could be unrelated. I'm going to send a message letting them know we're swinging back a moment and will rendez-vous."

"Ok...I will help protect them Sir."
Stephen said, now allot more happy

"Thank you."

You drove along towards Steelhaven when you saw a gray an black cat by the side of the road, you knew it was the familiar of one of the mages of Riverside but here it was alone, looking distressed and seamingly trying to get attention. "Look at that cat...it is magickal." Stephen commented.
"It really should not be this close to traffic though."

"Crap, I'm pretty sure I've seen that cat before...it's all but putting it's thumb up," he added, flipping the blinker on his car and pulling to the side slowly. "If it's the cat I'm thinking of, it's someone's familiar from another place..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:39 am

[on the road]

"I don't know if she's involved or not, it could be unrelated. I'm going to send a message letting them know we're swinging back a moment and will rendez-vous."

"Very well, do you want me to write the text brother, no texting and driving, especially not with my student in the car."
Helena said sternly.

"Thank you."

Stephen gave you a proud smile and nodded.

"Crap, I'm pretty sure I've seen that cat before...it's all but putting it's thumb up," he added, flipping the blinker on his car and pulling to the side slowly. "If it's the cat I'm thinking of, it's someone's familiar from another place..."

You saw your sister cast a spell she had the same way to move her hands into the sigils as Jeffry, then she looked out of the window again.
"Hum...yes that is a familiar, I do not see his magus anywhere though?"
She said. The cat followed your car as you slowed down and dove ot the side, jumping up and down still trying to get your attention, now up close though you saw blood in the small animal's gray fur.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:54 am

Anja wrote:"I never said we should try to actually find the shelter to arrest these mages Mr Wainwright I said deliver a formal demand for the Fallen menber's surrender and using the chance of meeting with them to deliver the demand to ask a few questions."
The Professor said and he raised an eyebrow.
Colin smiled wryly, "Consider how they might perceive it, though - an unknown number of renegades from the Traditions, the Nephandi, the Union and a fourth unnamed faction that's building up... do you think they would meet such a demand with acquiescence or outright hostility? Any less than a capture of the Fallen in question would likely get a hostile Quaesitor on my case, and I sincerely doubt such a capture would happen without loss of lives... Simply put, the math does not work out in my favour - but I do like the idea."

Anja wrote:"Yes one can hope though arrogance is well established in the Traditions."
The old Etherite said and frowned.
"And gratitude can at times be sadly lacking."
He grinned, "Fortunately, I have the best lawyer, and a few powerful people with a vested interest in my well-being..."

Anja wrote:"Thank you Mr Wainwright."
The old Etherite said and he inclined his head towards you.
"I hope you will not need the serum, no other messages, have a good day."
He said coldly but politely.
He nodded, "Well, then, let us see if we can't crack this artificial plague by the end of the day... We may have to."

Then he headed down the stairs again, calling Dino on the way.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:59 am

[Cafe]

Serge's Post:

Anja's Post:

'Erm... hi.' Nicole replied, a touch confused, taking the proffered hand, the Etherite's grip firm and hand now sporting another tattoo. 'Nice to meet you.' glancing around to see if there was a seat to use.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:14 am

[Westchapel]

Colin smiled wryly, "Consider how they might perceive it, though - an unknown number of renegades from the Traditions, the Nephandi, the Union and a fourth unnamed faction that's building up... do you think they would meet such a demand with acquiescence or outright hostility? Any less than a capture of the Fallen in question would likely get a hostile Quaesitor on my case, and I sincerely doubt such a capture would happen without loss of lives... Simply put, the math does not work out in my favour - but I do like the idea."

"One would have to formulate such a letter in a way that made it clear it is a way to make such a meeting legal. I am not an Enforcer but I do believe that if it is to deliver such a ehm...demand, contacting this sanctuary is legal, one would have to check the details off course."
Dr Hadermann said.

He grinned, "Fortunately, I have the best lawyer, and a few powerful people with a vested interest in my well-being..."

"Well that is certainly useful."
The old Etherite said wryly.

He nodded, "Well, then, let us see if we can't crack this artificial plague by the end of the day... We may have to."

"All in a day's work Mr Wainwright."
Dr Haderman said as he returned to his microscope.
"You focus on catching the ones responsible and I wil see if I can find a cure and so will several of my fellow Scientists."

Then he headed down the stairs again, calling Dino on the way.

You called Dino and the werewolf replied after a few rings.
"Hernandez speaking."

[Cafe]

Erm... hi.' Nicole replied, a touch confused, taking the proffered hand, the Etherite's grip firm and hand now sporting another tattoo. 'Nice to meet you.' glancing around to see if there was a seat to use.

Ange shook your hand firmly.
"Delighted...ah, this must be the design my apprentice made...quite interesting."
The older Cultist said and she indicated one of several chairs available around the table.
"Please have a seat, I recommend the omelet, it is delicious."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:21 pm

Anja wrote:"One would have to formulate such a letter in a way that made it clear it is a way to make such a meeting legal. I am not an Enforcer but I do believe that if it is to deliver such a ehm...demand, contacting this sanctuary is legal, one would have to check the details off course."
Dr Hadermann said.
He grimaced, "That still assumes the sanctuary would not react with immediate hostility - renegades of all factions, remember? - and that the Senior Quaesitor of Boston would not use the smallest excuse to go after me. I'm afraid she and I have... something of a discord at present."

Anja wrote:"All in a day's work Mr Wainwright."
Dr Haderman said as he returned to his microscope.
"You focus on catching the ones responsible and I wil see if I can find a cure and so will several of my fellow Scientists."
He nodded, "Godspeed, Doctor. To us all..."

Anja wrote:You called Dino and the werewolf replied after a few rings.
"Hernandez speaking."
He sighed, "I've run into a bit of a delay - might not make it in person to pick up the hair. But if it's alright with you, I can, hm, pickpocket you for the sample from afar. More importantly, I just got word from a reliable source - the stuff that's disrupting implants is mutating in the patients; it looks as though it is becoming contagious. It might be wise to go to quarantine procedures, as we still don't know how it will transmit when that happens... and get the word out, too; if there are other doctors with patients exhibiting the same symptoms, they'll need to be warned. We've caught one guy who was jabbing people in Boston, but he's just the hatchet man... we're still pursuing."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:24 pm

[Cafe]

Anja's Post:

'No time... this is just a flying visit.' Nicole replied, pulling out the chair and checking it before sitting down. 'Just came in to grab a coffee.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:51 pm

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"Ah yes I did notice the woman's tattoos when I was in Steelhaven's infirmary."
Your Mentor said.
"Not quite yes with most customers they pay for something and take it home and that is it, but Mr Wainwright have to keep track of custom orders, not to mention those who provide him supplies, customers who shop on credit, all of it."

"Business is annoying. There always seems to be another layer that makes it more complicated." Serge grumbled.

Anja wrote:"Indeed in this scenario I am the maiden but the rote affect my mind, not the mind of others so wrong again, that makes for your second try."
Ange said and smiled.

"Is it a mind shield? Protects your mind from tampering from others?" Serge said as a last ditch attempt.

Anja wrote:Ange smiled to Nicole and held out her hand in greeting, it was thin and elegant with several rings and perfectly manicured, long nails.
"I am not sure you remember me, I was in Steelhaven's infirmary for a while and saw you then."
She said.
"My student is to kind, I am Angelica Boudavich bani Cult of Ecstasy."
She said politely, she was a beautiful woman who looked to be around 40, dressed elegantly. She still had one leg in a cast though so she had not fully recovered after her meeting with Jace the Nephandus yet.
Nicole wrote:'Erm... hi.' Nicole replied, a touch confused, taking the proffered hand, the Etherite's grip firm and hand now sporting another tattoo. 'Nice to meet you.' glancing around to see if there was a seat to use.
Anja wrote:Ange shook your hand firmly.
"Delighted...ah, this must be the design my apprentice made...quite interesting."
The older Cultist said and she indicated one of several chairs available around the table.
"Please have a seat, I recommend the omelet, it is delicious."
Nicole wrote:'No time... this is just a flying visit.' Nicole replied, pulling out the chair and checking it before sitting down. 'Just came in to grab a coffee.'

"I see. Too busy fighting bad guys are ya?" Serge said with a grin.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:10 pm

[Westchapel]

He grimaced, "That still assumes the sanctuary would not react with immediate hostility - renegades of all factions, remember? - and that the Senior Quaesitor of Boston would not use the smallest excuse to go after me. I'm afraid she and I have... something of a discord at present."

"Yes I heard some rumors about that, Master D'Angelo not being to happy about several members of Steelhaven Hall, I assume that have to do with the issues surrounding Miss Alexander, anyway I am not saying such a letter would not cause some issues but it is one suggestions to avoid the legal issues of talking with this group at last."
Dr Hadermann said firmly.

He nodded, "Godspeed, Doctor. To us all..."

The older Etherite just nodded at that.

He sighed, "I've run into a bit of a delay - might not make it in person to pick up the hair. But if it's alright with you, I can, hm, pickpocket you for the sample from afar.

"I see, that is quite acceptable."
Dino replied.

More importantly, I just got word from a reliable source - the stuff that's disrupting implants is mutating in the patients; it looks as though it is becoming contagious. It might be wise to go to quarantine procedures, as we still don't know how it will transmit when that happens... and get the word out, too; if there are other doctors with patients exhibiting the same symptoms, they'll need to be warned. We've caught one guy who was jabbing people in Boston, but he's just the hatchet man... we're still pursuing."

"I see that is not good news. I will make sure to quarantine the afflicted patients. Your friend...Mr Nassa is with young Evelyn now, anyway I will get the word out and ask if anyone have any patients with similar issues. You got one of them? Have he given any good information?"
The werewolf asked.

[Cafe]

'No time... this is just a flying visit.' Nicole replied, pulling out the chair and checking it before sitting down. 'Just came in to grab a coffee.'

"As you will."
Ange said and nodded as the waitress came over again and pulled out her pad.
"Ok then dear, what can I get you?"
She asked Nicole.

Business is annoying. There always seems to be another layer that makes it more complicated." Serge grumbled.

"No running a business might not be the thing for you kid."
Your Mentor said.
"Still keeping track of your favors might be a good idea."

"Is it a mind shield? Protects your mind from tampering from others?" Serge said as a last ditch attempt.

Your Mentor waited until Theresa had gone then she smiled a little.
"No it do not, the rote return my mind to the mind of a young child, not completely it do not remove intelligence, understand and experience or personality, but it allow me for a while to see the world with the eyes of a child to enjoy the world around me, enjoy a Christmas eve or fireworks or a treat with the unfettered joy of a child. The spell have few practical uses, it is just for pleasure, no is it a complicated spell, but it can be quite enjoyable."
She said and she smiled warmly.
"Do you want to try to guess the last rote?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:30 pm

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"No running a business might not be the thing for you kid."
Your Mentor said.
"Still keeping track of your favors might be a good idea."

"I"ll keep a note of it on my computer or something." Serge said with a nod. "And sadly I may have to learn how to run a business soon, as much as I don't want to."

Anja wrote:Your Mentor waited until Theresa had gone then she smiled a little.
"No it do not, the rote return my mind to the mind of a young child, not completely it do not remove intelligence, understand and experience or personality, but it allow me for a while to see the world with the eyes of a child to enjoy the world around me, enjoy a Christmas eve or fireworks or a treat with the unfettered joy of a child. The spell have few practical uses, it is just for pleasure, no is it a complicated spell, but it can be quite enjoyable."
She said and she smiled warmly.
"Do you want to try to guess the last rote?"

"Oh that's so cool. I need to learn something like that. Then I could enjoy those cheesy kids shows way more." Serge said smiling. "Would've called it something different though. Like 'Unshackling the chains of Age' or something like that.'

"Hell yeah I wanna try the last one. I need to get at least one of them right." Serge said determined to guess at least one of the rotes. " 'Rush Hour Navigation' allows you to analyze and navigate through a chaotic situation. Like rush hour traffic or an overcrowded mall. Seeing the best path through it and taking that route."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:26 pm

[Cafe]

"I"ll keep a note of it on my computer or something." Serge said with a nod. "And sadly I may have to learn how to run a business soon, as much as I don't want to."

"You might have though if your art business go well, but let us take one step at the time you can start with starting a record of your favors given owed and favors you owe others."
Ange said and smiled.

"Oh that's so cool. I need to learn something like that. Then I could enjoy those cheesy kids shows way more." Serge said smiling. "Would've called it something different though. Like 'Unshackling the chains of Age' or something like that.'

"To me that name sound more like something you would use to stop aging rather than something that would bring back the wonder of childhood. I can teach you the rote though, like I said it is not hard, merely adjusting the state of your own mind."
Your Mentor replied.

"Hell yeah I wanna try the last one. I need to get at least one of them right." Serge said determined to guess at least one of the rotes. " 'Rush Hour Navigation' allows you to analyze and navigate through a chaotic situation. Like rush hour traffic or an overcrowded mall. Seeing the best path through it and taking that route."

"You are right only it use Time magick rather than Entropy and makes sure I have perfect timing to get through a crowd, or traffic so I get where I need to go as efficiently as possible."
Ange said and smiled.
"Congratulations you got it right."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:47 pm

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"You might have though if your art business go well, but let us take one step at the time you can start with starting a record of your favors given owed and favors you owe others."
Ange said and smiled.

"Don't call it a business. Makes it sound like a business. Call it a wondrous service that turns dreams into reality." Serge said with a chuckle.

Anja wrote:"To me that name sound more like something you would use to stop aging rather than something that would bring back the wonder of childhood. I can teach you the rote though, like I said it is not hard, merely adjusting the state of your own mind."
Your Mentor replied.

"Good point. Anyways, wouldn't mind learning the rote. It can have it's uses." Serge said with a smile.

Anja wrote:"You are right only it use Time magick rather than Entropy and makes sure I have perfect timing to get through a crowd, or traffic so I get where I need to go as efficiently as possible."
Ange said and smiled.
"Congratulations you got it right."

"I think I could do that one as well. Using Entropy of course." Serge said looking pleased with himself at getting at least one of the rotes right.

"Man, I only got one of them right. That means you win." Serge said taking another glance at the page. "You wanna go again? I don't have any other rotes planned but I do have names and ideas for rotes in my head."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:21 pm

[Cafe]

"Don't call it a business. Makes it sound like a business. Call it a wondrous service that turns dreams into reality." Serge said with a chuckle.

"Very well, I like your name for it better anyway."
Ange said and grinned.

"Good point. Anyways, wouldn't mind learning the rote. It can have it's uses." Serge said with a smile.

"It might but mostly it is like chocolate, not that nutritious but every so often it is just what the doctor ordered. I will teach it to you the next time we are somewhere out of the view of sleepers."
Your Mentor promised.

"I think I could do that one as well. Using Entropy of course." Serge said looking pleased with himself at getting at least one of the rotes right.

"Yes indeed you probably can."

"Man, I only got one of them right. That means you win." Serge said taking another glance at the page. "You wanna go again? I don't have any other rotes planned but I do have names and ideas for rotes in my head."

"Sure kid, if you would be so kind as to head to the counter and get me a refill of tea and let me hear your rote names."
Ange said with a warm smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:26 pm

(OOC: A summary is coming, but it have been a very busy week, and I am tidying up for my birthday party on Sunday and while I look forward to it anything social is also stressing me so I do not know exactly when I will have the chance to do the summary so I felt it was better to start the new thread now and do the summary when I get the chance. Everyone get 2 exp for this thread. Here is the link to the new thread:

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t194-the-lost-cat-clan-giovanni-an-the-screamer-ic-thread-34#27762

Happy Gaming and sorry for being late with the summary of this thread. )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:17 pm

(OOC: Well let me see if I can get this summary done now then. Better late than never.

So the group finished up the meeting in Colin's room and. Colin, Adjan and Nicole left the Umbra port and got some new leads at a friendly ice cream shop, including a picture of the one who had attacked a Union cyborg there. Later this man tried to get a hold of Nicole at her place of work, he have a list of those with implants and this way Nicole manage to lure him into a trap. The captured man where taken to Chantry Westchapel to be interrogated by Colin who find out he is named Fio Giovanni and he is working for a vampire necromancer mafia.

Adley get a message from Rosario who is worried about her friend Irene who had suddenly left for Boston, as Irene is an Euthanathos of the Giovanni family Jeffry send Nicole, Colin and Helena to get her at the airport.

The group save the spirit who save Anna and Colin give it a new name making it an ally and they get some new evidence against Vittoria.Laster Adley do some needed workings with Jeffry, speaks with Narim and go to pick up Helena and her apprentice, it is when they go out to lunch learns about Irene and they have to leave early.

Serge go to have lunch with his Mentor and they discuss quite a few different things, the morals of magick, rotes and creative writing classes.

This have been a thread with allot of setting things up for later plot, several long scenes with character interactions and taking and some development in the sick cyborgs situation and it seamed like vampires are involved as well as some unknown faction.

I am sorry this was a quick recap I did not have the time for a long one and I thought it was better to just get it up. Like I said earlier you all got 2 exp for this thread and good gaming everyone. )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30