Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is unstable at the moment.

3 posters

Go down

The forum is unstable at the moment. Empty The forum is unstable at the moment.

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 20, 2019 11:10 am

Forumation have databare issues they are working to fix so the forum might end up being rather unstable today. Please remember to copy your posts before trying to post them so you can save them if the forum go down so you can post them again later. It is always boring to loose a post one have been working on. Hopefully the issuues should be resolvved soon.

In addition we have copies of everything IC but please make sure to save copies of your own character sheets. If the forum ever go down permanently we can make a new forum and continue. Knock on wood that it will not be neccesary. However if it is I am going to need a way to contact you all. I have the mail addresses of Strife and Warp but I need a way to contact the rest of you as well just in case so I can get you the location of the new forum if this one ever go down.

My mail address is (I got what I needed address removed) you can contact me there or at facebook, this is my real name Anja Rebekka Schultze so you can get in touch me there as well.

Well here is hoping this forum stay up though.

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon May 20, 2019 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The forum is unstable at the moment. Empty Re: The forum is unstable at the moment.

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon May 20, 2019 4:49 pm

You already have my email, Great One. Remember that issue we had with my account not being activated at the start?
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

The forum is unstable at the moment. Empty Re: The forum is unstable at the moment.

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 20, 2019 6:10 pm

I had completely forgotten about that, you are right then I have it. Then I only need Jeramy's. Thank you for reminding me.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue May 21, 2019 12:29 am

Forumotion says everything is back to normal - apparently they had a problem with their servers and the only way to fix was to pretty much to repeatedly to turn it off and on again...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue May 21, 2019 2:48 am

"Hello, IT...have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue May 21, 2019 6:19 am

Perhaps they broke it by trying to make a forum called 'Forumotion' and it got all too much...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 21, 2019 10:56 am

I am always surprised how many things turning it on and of will actually fix.

But there is this old joke where three men was in a car, and right in the middle of nowhere the car broke down. Now the first man was an electrician and he checked the elecrical systems of the car an found nothing wrong with it. The second man was a chemist and he checked the fuel and the tank was full and nothing was wrong, the third man was a computer rogrammer and he said.
"Let us close all the windows, get out of the car, then get back in again and then maybe it will work."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum