Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37

5 posters

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37 - Page 11 Empty Re: Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:38 am

[Basement]

Anja wrote:There was a wash basin on the floor for getting the worst of the blood of the pieces of wall before they where added back to the wall they came from.
"Just leave them until Miss Olsen return with the washer, I think that will be allot faster."
Richard said as he helped Helena to her feet, the Hermetic thanked him she still looked a little weak.
"Serge could you help Miss Mar back to the common room and get her a glass of water, she should be fine now, sore and that arm must be taken care of for a while but fine."
Richard ask as he and Ingmar got up and stretched.

"Sure thing. Let's go Ms. Mar." Serge said placing the rubble he was collecting down and walking over to the Helena. He assisted her in getting up the steps and lead her to the common room.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37 - Page 11 Empty Re: Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:47 am

[Basement]

"Thanks Serge."
Richard said and Helena sigh.
"I do not really need help up the stairs...I am fine but very well."
The Hermetic cast a worried look at Bianca.
"I am not the worst of."
She commented but she went with you up the stairs.

[Common Room]

You got up to the common room, you saw Adley and Darrian talk with the parrot at one of the tables, the parrot pointidly anger grooming. Colin was there as well talking with the Chief while one of the Chantry's Euthanatoi headed past you on his way back to the basement. Jeffry light up when he saw Helena.
"Mea filius, how are you doing?"
He asked, heading over to help her sit down in a chair.
"I am fine Pater, Mr Ruch and Dr Lee healed me, my arm is a ltitle sore but I am assured it will be back to normal within a week."
She said indicating the sling.
"Thank the Gods..."
Jeffry muttered.
"How are things going down there?"
Helena leaned back in her seat.
"Cleanup have started, the vampire are safe, the other prisoner are being restrained, Miss Rozzo are being tended to she is badly of but are alive."
The younger Hermetic replied.
"What happened pater?"
Jeffry sigh at that.
"It seams to me that the familiar of our prisoner decided to save it's Master from Gilgul and it released all his Paradox at once."
Jeffry replied and Helena sigh.
"Damn...well that will do it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:55 am

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:You got up to the common room, you saw Adley and Darrian talk with the parrot at one of the tables, the parrot pointidly anger grooming. Colin was there as well talking with the Chief while one of the Chantry's Euthanatoi headed past you on his way back to the basement. Jeffry light up when he saw Helena.
"Mea filius, how are you doing?"
He asked, heading over to help her sit down in a chair.
"I am fine Pater, Mr Ruch and Dr Lee healed me, my arm is a ltitle sore but I am assured it will be back to normal within a week."
She said indicating the sling.
"Thank the Gods..."
Jeffry muttered.
"How are things going down there?"
Helena leaned back in her seat.
"Cleanup have started, the vampire are safe, the other prisoner are being restrained, Miss Rozzo are being tended to she is badly of but are alive."
The younger Hermetic replied.
"What happened pater?"
Jeffry sigh at that.
"It seams to me that the familiar of our prisoner decided to save it's Master from Gilgul and it released all his Paradox at once."
Jeffry replied and Helena sigh.
"Damn...well that will do it."

Serge let the two Hermetics talk without disturbing them. Knowing how worried Master Morgan had been he didn't want to interrupt their discussion.

Instead he went over to the kitchen to get Helena a glass of water, just as his cabalmate had told him too. As he went to get the glass of water he gazed at the parrot with an angry look in his eye, having a few question of his own for the familiar that had caused the destruction. But he knew those question weren't important, so instead he focused on getting the glass of water for Helena.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:06 am

[Common Room]

You got to the kitchen and found a glass of water, there was no one in there right now so you had the kitchen to yourself. Helena and Jeffry where still talking when you returned. The parrot did not even look at you, it did not care if you existed or not and just kept preening.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:08 am

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:You got to the kitchen and found a glass of water, there was no one in there right now so you had the kitchen to yourself. Helena and Jeffry where still talking when you returned. The parrot did not even look at you, it did not care if you existed or not and just kept preening.

Serge took the glass of water and brought it back to the duo. He gave it to Helena and said, "Here. You should probably have a something to drink."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:16 am

[Common Room]

Helena glanced up at Serge and accepted the glass with her good hand.
"Thank you Mr Yager that is most kind."
She said and smiled. Jeffry turned to you.
"Mr Yager we are getting an important guest teleporting in, she will be arriving at the large ritual room as we do not have a dedicated portal chamber, would you be so kind as to go and meet her and bring her to see me and then Mr Wainwright at her pleasure?"
The old Hermetic requested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:25 am

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:Helena glanced up at Serge and accepted the glass with her good hand.
"Thank you Mr Yager that is most kind."
She said and smiled. Jeffry turned to you.
"Mr Yager we are getting an important guest teleporting in, she will be arriving at the large ritual room as we do not have a dedicated portal chamber, would you be so kind as to go and meet her and bring her to see me and then Mr Wainwright at her pleasure?"
The old Hermetic requested.

"A guest?" Serge said curiously, wondering who it could be. "Sure thing. Hopefully they don't mind the mess in the basement."

With a final polite nod, Serge went back to the basement muttering to himself as he walked towards the large ritual room. "Important important....probably some hot shot from the other chantries. Or one of Mr. Wainwrights buddies...."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:44 am

[Common Room]

"I think she will be understanding of us having a situation here, and from what I hear the magickal part of the basement is not to badly damaged anyway."
Jeffry said and nodded.
"Thank you Mr Yager."

[Badement Again]

You got to the large ritual room, it was not very popular, you had been told it was the room that had been used to try to Gilgul Beatrice and no one had felt comfortable using it since, even if the resonances from the ritual had been cleared out. You waited for a little while then felt a tingling in the air, and then a small woman stood in the center of the room, she was beautiful, with a well defined nose, almond shaped eyes and elegant lips, her hair was soft brown and kept in a complicated bun, she looked to be Mediterranean perhaps and she was wearing a long, lavender colored dress with several pouches, around her neck was the symbol of Mercury in silver on a amethyst bead necklace with matching amethyst earrings, the symbol of House Tytalus was embroidered on the sleeves and around the hem of her dress.
"Good day young man."
The woman said, she spoke and acted like a queen, it was clear this woman was used to getting her way, she was much like your grandmother in that regard though this guest was a bit less flamboyant than the elderly Cultist.
"I am Crexia Hermes bani Tytalus Ex Morningstar from Chicago I do believe I am expected."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:15 pm

[Basement]

Anja's Post:

'You follow my directions to head towards the room.' Nicole replied. 'Continue to cover her...'

Anja's Post:

'Not the point. Which was "shit happens to us which simply ain't fair".'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:59 pm

[Basement]

Alexis simply nodded at that and she went with you heading into the laundry room, up on seeing the create in there she asked.
"Is Vera in there?"
Arn followed behind keeping his weapon a i med at the prisoner. He said nothing.

The ghoul sigh.
"True but there is no need to be an asshole about it"
She muttered sullenly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:08 pm

[Badement Again]

Anja wrote:You got to the large ritual room, it was not very popular, you had been told it was the room that had been used to try to Gilgul Beatrice and no one had felt comfortable using it since, even if the resonances from the ritual had been cleared out. You waited for a little while then felt a tingling in the air, and then a small woman stood in the center of the room, she was beautiful, with a well defined nose, almond shaped eyes and elegant lips, her hair was soft brown and kept in a complicated bun, she looked to be Mediterranean perhaps and she was wearing a long, lavender colored dress with several pouches, around her neck was the symbol of Mercury in silver on a amethyst bead necklace with matching amethyst earrings, the symbol of House Tytalus was embroidered on the sleeves and around the hem of her dress.
"Good day young man."
The woman said, she spoke and acted like a queen, it was clear this woman was used to getting her way, she was much like your grandmother in that regard though this guest was a bit less flamboyant than the elderly Cultist.
"I am Crexia Hermes bani Tytalus Ex Morningstar from Chicago I do believe I am expected."

"Good day to you as well." Serge said giving a polite bow to the graceful mage. It was only in her queen-like presence that he realized the sort of mess he was in. Not only was he still in his mover's disguise, his shoes and pants were likely caked in blood as well. However he didn't let that get to him, continuing to talk politely as if nothing was wrong.

"I'm Serge Yager Bani Cult of Ecstasy. It's a pleasure to meet you. I do apologize for my appearance. We've had a bit of an....incident. But it's been resolved now. Master Morgan is expecting you. I'll take you to him right now."

After the formalities had been exchanged Serge would begin to lead Crexia back to the common room.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:16 pm

[Basement]

Anja's Post:

'Yes. We wrapped her up good...'

Anja's Post:

'I'm a soldier, not a diplomat...' continuing to direct the ghoul towards the laundry room.

[Forumotion seems to be having problems again today...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:27 pm

"That would be me...these guys ask me stupid questions."
The parrot announced in it's strange, bird voice.

He frowned at the bird.

"My bondsmate are to greedy for that, no matter what the rest of his Faction want." The parrot said then she pointedly turned her tail to you and started to preen, very, very carefully, paying attention to every feather to make it very clear she was done talking.

"In this now, your bondsmate has perished, which ironically means you are able to continue the duties which are accorded to your being." He sighed, then glanced over at Colin and waved him down. "Excuse me, do you have a few moments?" When Helena arrived with Serge upstairs he felt a bit relieved, and repeated what he'd said to Colin about questioning the bird. He also nodded to Serge as he walked past - for his own part, Adley seemed annoyed with how things were going. The bird was ignoring Darrian and himself and he was sitting in his chair a bit rigidly, with a scowl on his face.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:22 pm

[Basement]

Yes. We wrapped her up good...'

Alexis hesitated then she sigh and muttered.
"Thank you, if you first where going to kidnap her that is the best way to do it, keep her safe from the sun and make sure she do not bump about causing the stake to move...it hurts enough as it is...ehm...are you sure she is sleeping soundly?"
She asked sounding concerned.

'I'm a soldier, not a diplomat...' continuing to direct the ghoul towards the laundry room.

"One do not need to be a diplomat to show some concern for others you know."
The ghoul commented. You got her into the laundry room, it was not a large room, it had three washing machines which was still working away, number three had been a patient of yours not long ago when the thing would not draw in water. On top of the washing machines was three driers. On the wall where a list of laundry times and days, after all with 30 plus inhabitants and three machines it was not easy to get that to go around, Steelhaven needed a couple more machines, though some had their own washers in their apartments as well. Along one wall there was a shelf with various soap, and other chemicals used for laundry and next to that was some sturdy pipes.

[Common Room]

He frowned at the bird.

The parrot continued her fuck you preening session. Preen...preen...preen bitches...preen!

In this now, your bondsmate has perished, which ironically means you are able to continue the duties which are accorded to your being."

"Yes if I am released I will do that."
The familiar said but she did not want to talk about her bondsmate dying.

Adley seemed annoyed with how things were going. The bird was ignoring Darrian and himself and he was sitting in his chair a bit rigidly, with a scowl on his face.

"Yes would you perhaps be able to get something out of this....critter."
Darrian said sounding frustrated.
"It is not at all like my Mundi, he is so well behaved."
He said which made Mundi wag his tail when his name was mentioned and Darrian earned a scowl from the parrot and more hate preening.

[Badement Again]

"Good day to you as well." Serge said giving a polite bow to the graceful mage. It was only in her queen-like presence that he realized the sort of mess he was in. Not only was he still in his mover's disguise, his shoes and pants were likely caked in blood as well. However he didn't let that get to him, continuing to talk politely as if nothing was wrong.

"I'm Serge Yager Bani Cult of Ecstasy. It's a pleasure to meet you. I do apologize for my appearance. We've had a bit of an....incident. But it's been resolved now. Master Morgan is expecting you. I'll take you to him right now."

"It is nice to meet you Mr Yager, I know your Mentor, she is a wonderful woman, how are she doing these days? I heard she was injured in the troubles a few months back."
Crexia said politely.
"Oh that is quite alright child I was asked to come because there is trouble, so I would expect there to be some dissaray, I hope no one are to badly injured though."
She said and nodded towards the blood on your clothes.
"Ah good please lead the way Mr Yager."
The archmage never smiled, her face a perfect mask as she let you lead her to the stairs.

After the formalities had been exchanged Serge would begin to lead Crexia back to the common room.

You led the way and you noticed that Crexia never drew breath, and her skin, while it did have a bit of the warmth of the middle seas in her skin tone, she was very, very pale and if you looked closely there was this almost invisible tint of blue to her skin visible to your trained artist's eye.

You got up to the common room and Jeffry came over, he gave Crexia a deep bow.
"Magistrix Mundi Crexia, welcome Sodalis."
He said and she inclined her head.
"Master Morgan, thank you for the welcome."
Crexia replied and then the two Hermetics started conversing in Latin.

Colin you notice Serge bringing Lady Crexia into the common room, she was wearing the silver and amethyst necklace you had sent her as a gift after your visit to Morningstar a few months back.

(OOC: Yes it seams the forum have some problems, remember to copy your posts before posting so the forum do not eat them if it is down right as you post.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:53 pm

[Basement]
Nicole wrote:'That's different - you did it to beat Bianca's ideas, not her. She's already a lost cause - you did it to stop it infecting others who's mind weren't set yet. Plus, she's like a fucking creationist - thinking just because she can argue better, she must be right.' the underscore in the Etherite's voice which Colin might recognise that she'd made a decision regarding the topic.
Colin smiled thinly, "Very much so... and it's Miss Mar's sheltered perception of the world you need to attack, too. You can't fight ideas with bullets... but you might be able to with the right solid information."

Anja wrote:"No you would be violating me, and you will be doing it because you drugged me and kidnapped me and now want to cover your asses from me remembering your faces. Sure it is better than more drastic things you could have done, but it is still violating me."
Alexis said angrily.
Colin frowned, a look of guilt crossing his face before he caught his expression, "Yes... I suppose you are right. But when we are fighting an ongoing act of terrorism - and releasing a targeted artificial plague counts as nothing short of that - we are forced to use somewhat more... drastic methods than one normally would to secure intel from the culprits' inner circles... All we can do is hope to diminish the collateral damage as much as possible on our way to locating the guilty parties. Miss Milliner had the unfortunate circumstance of being the daughter of Francis Milliner, who is the one we're after, and in lieu of his location, we were forced to acquire her... which meant, unfortunately, securing you and the cat at the same time. There... may be an alternative to making you forget us, but a geas to prevent you from sharing the information with anyone will... be potentially far less pleasant."

Anja wrote:"I do not think that is the biggest concern here."
Alexis said then she sigh.
"But yes I am aware that particularly if a person is hurt pretty badly and then are well treated they might bond with their captors due to needing comfort and finding it in whoever is there. It is also a similar dilemma some vampires have with ghouls, their hold over us are based on love, the better a ghoul is treated the stronger the blood bond and the less free will the ghoul have, really horrid treatment can in fact break the bond, so in being kind to one's ghouls, a vampire end up restricting their freedom more, it is a bit of a paradox."
He nodded, "Either way, let us avoid trying to cause such... emotional damage during your stay, shall we? I will do what I can to ensure you're both exposed to the absolute minimum discomfort necessary, up to the point where Eric Dahl's associates have been dealt with."

Anja wrote:"Yeah I still think Primium might be more expensive though, Primium enough for a whole cell is not cheap. Morningstar for example do not have Primium cells for example they are enchanted to dampen magick."
Richard commented.
He nodded, "I guess it boils down to the availability of the pure silver versus the availability of Magi able to make such potent permanent enchantments..."

Anja wrote:"Yeah I know you said so that in addition to drugging me and kidnapping both me and my Mistress and staking her, you will also rape our minds to cover your own asses."
Alexis said bitterly.
"Well what conflict Clan Tremere have with mages do not really concern me."
He frowned, "Using that simile, it's more as though we will... remove the identifying evidence of the assault. Not that it is much better..."

Nicole wrote:'Think the door's open... and the oven's on...'
He nodded, "I'll make sure someone double-checks."

[Common Room]
S7trif3 wrote:"Please be aware we are interrogating someone up here," he said as he saw Colin walk up.
Anja wrote:"That would be me...these guys ask me stupid questions."
The parrot announced in it's strange, bird voice.
S7trif3 wrote:He frowned at the bird.
Anja wrote:The parrot continued her fuck you preening session. Preen...preen...preen bitches...preen!
He arched an eyebrow, "Such a poultry being, causing such a mess downstairs..."

Anja wrote:"I did not assume she would know where her father sleeps, but she might be able to provide information on this whole situation, even if she is not directly involved she might know something useful, when we have gone to the effort and risk of capturing her we will talk with her and see what if any useful information can be had from her.. She might know nothing, but this is to serious a situation to just gamble on that."
The war mage said sternly.
"Using her blood to find her maker though...that is a good idea. I think I sent Mrs Von Hess down into the basement to help clear rubble though so you might have just passed her Mr Wainwright."
He nodded, "Let us just see if we can get to her father first without waking her up, can we? She is sleeping peacefully through the staking, and I would rather avoid further traumatizing the poor woman more than necessary if we can get what we need more directly. It might be possible for Mr. Yager to interview her in her dream, too, rather than to wake her up and aggravate the shock and injury..."
He frowned, "I must've missed her on the way, then... I will see if I can find her. By the way, Master Nassa will likely need a blood transfusion soon - Miss Rozzo was very badly injured, and he's gone all out to save her... she looks as though she'll pull through, though."

S7trif3 wrote:"In this now, your bondsmate has perished, which ironically means you are able to continue the duties which are accorded to your being." He sighed, then glanced over at Colin and waved him down. "Excuse me, do you have a few moments?" When Helena arrived with Serge upstairs he felt a bit relieved, and repeated what he'd said to Colin about questioning the bird. He also nodded to Serge as he walked past - for his own part, Adley seemed annoyed with how things were going. The bird was ignoring Darrian and himself and he was sitting in his chair a bit rigidly, with a scowl on his face.
He half-turned to the stairs down again, then arched an eyebrow at Adley and came over, "I suppose I can spare a few moments between the calamities. Yes?"

Anja wrote:Colin you notice Serge bringing Lady Crexia into the common room, she was wearing the silver and amethyst necklace you had sent her as a gift after your visit to Morningstar a few months back.
He snapped quickly to attention and saluted her as soon as he saw her, then once she acknowledged him, turned back toward Adley and the bird.

((OOC: Can't really blame the forum, myself. This has been a slack-ass weekend. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:19 pm

[Basement]

Colin's Post:

'And for my next trick; to convince wolves to become vegan.' the large woman quipped sarcastically, double-checking her carbine.

Anja's Post:

'As well as you and the cat were. Your crate was just closer to the explosion...'

Anja's Post:

'My concern showed by the fact that we knocked you and kitty out without a single mark, when we could have simply bashed the door in and tazer you.' Nicole replied in a businesslike manner, gesturing for the ghoul to enter the room.

Anja's Post:

On entering the room, the Etherite tested one of the larger pipes, to see if it was sturdy enough for the ghoul to be cuffed to.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:26 pm

[Common Room]

He half-turned to the stairs down again, then arched an eyebrow at Adley and came over, "I suppose I can spare a few moments between the calamities. Yes?"
"Yes would you perhaps be able to get something out of this....critter."
Darrian said sounding frustrated.

'I would appreciate some assistance, perhaps another point of view will be useful. This bird is an incarnation of the concept of Ruin, as the ten of swords in the Tarot. English version. It was bound and loyal to its Master before he Fell and after, and knows not the difference in-this-now and that-one, nor will accept, or care beyond fulfilling his desires, that the work he did was to unravel it All."

He stood up to bow to Crexia as he saw her and then also let her know about the interrogation taking place nearby, in an apologetic tone for interrupting the pleasantries.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:35 pm

[Basement]

Colin frowned, a look of guilt crossing his face before he caught his expression, "Yes... I suppose you are right. But when we are fighting an ongoing act of terrorism - and releasing a targeted artificial plague counts as nothing short of that - we are forced to use somewhat more... drastic methods than one normally would to secure intel from the culprits' inner circles... All we can do is hope to diminish the collateral damage as much as possible on our way to locating the guilty parties. Miss Milliner had the unfortunate circumstance of being the daughter of Francis Milliner, who is the one we're after, and in lieu of his location, we were forced to acquire her... which meant, unfortunately, securing you and the cat at the same time. There... may be an alternative to making you forget us, but a geas to prevent you from sharing the information with anyone will... be potentially far less pleasant."

"I understand that you...moved against us...I get that, but to hurt us further once you learn that neither Vera nor I had anything to do with this, that is not right."
Alexis said angrily.
"I do not want my mind messed with. I do not know what a geas is, but what about just letting us go once you are satisfied we have shared all the information we can?"

He nodded, "Either way, let us avoid trying to cause such... emotional damage during your stay, shall we? I will do what I can to ensure you're both exposed to the absolute minimum discomfort necessary, up to the point where Eric Dahl's associates have been dealt with."

"And who was Eric Dahl again? Another mage?"
The ghoul asked.
"Ohh...the guy who exploded? You are keeping us here until you have sorted out all of his associates?"
She asked with a frown.

He nodded, "I guess it boils down to the availability of the pure silver versus the availability of Magi able to make such potent permanent enchantments..."

"It probably do, but I think finding a mage able to make such an enchantment might be easier to find than all that silver and Masters of Matter to work it into Primium, and besides being surrounded by Primium do not cut of one's abilities completely only make magick harder to do, one can still cast spells in an Umbral ship."
Richard said as he worked.

He frowned, "Using that simile, it's more as though we will... remove the identifying evidence of the assault. Not that it is much better..."

"It is not much better at all."
Alexis said bitterly.
"But I can not stop you...or do anything much other than hope to survive this."
She muttered angrily.

'As well as you and the cat were. Your crate was just closer to the explosion...'

"I had been taken out of the crate when the explosion happened, I woke up when a piece of wall when into my shoulder, not the best way to wake up...and I am still rather groggy...very groggy in fact i guess I was drugged? FruFru though she was not here in the basement was she? I do not see her anywhere."
Alexis asked and she glanced around one more time to make sure of that.

My concern showed by the fact that we knocked you and kitty out without a single mark, when we could have simply bashed the door in and tazer you.' Nicole replied in a businesslike manner, gesturing for the ghoul to enter the room.

"That you could have been more brutal do not not really count."
The ghoul replied sourly as she entered the wash room and looked at the crate Vera was in for a moment with concern in her eyes.

On entering the room, the Etherite tested one of the larger pipes, to see if it was sturdy enough for the ghoul to be cuffed to.

The pipe was fairly sturdy so it should work.
"Where do you want me?"
Alexia asked with a sigh.

[Common Room]

He arched an eyebrow, "Such a poultry being, causing such a mess downstairs..."

The parrot stopped preening for a moment to glare at you before she continued.

He nodded, "Let us just see if we can get to her father first without waking her up, can we? She is sleeping peacefully through the staking, and I would rather avoid further traumatizing the poor woman more than necessary if we can get what we need more directly. It might be possible for Mr. Yager to interview her in her dream, too, rather than to wake her up and aggravate the shock and injury..."

"We might be able to find Mr Milliner with his offspring's blood, which is also his blood, but there might be details other than his location which we can get out of her, details which will help us sort this puzzle out. I will allow Mr Yager to see if talking with her in her dreams will do, but dreams are often a confused and messy place and might not give detailed information so if he can not get all we need from her while she sleeps, while a sympathize with the woman...we will have to wake her."
Jeffry said firmly.

He frowned, "I must've missed her on the way, then... I will see if I can find her. By the way, Master Nassa will likely need a blood transfusion soon - Miss Rozzo was very badly injured, and he's gone all out to save her... she looks as though she'll pull through, though."

"Very well, I assume Dr Lee can ask for volunteers, hum...or perhaps there are some speed require I guess I could put up a notice in here that blood donors will be needed. I am glad Miss Rozzo will live, I was concerned for the woman."
The old Hermetic replied with a nod.

He snapped quickly to attention and saluted her as soon as he saw her, then once she acknowledged him, turned back toward Adley and the bird.

Crexia gave you a polite nod, and one for Adley as well, she had fought with him in Abigail's Labyrinth after all, then she continued the conversation she had with the Chief as he was bringing her up to speed on the situation.

He stood up to bow to Crexia as he saw her and then also let her know about the interrogation taking place nearby, in an apologetic tone for interrupting the pleasantries.

The archmaga looked in your direction and nodded to say she was aware the parrot was there before she continued discussing a few things with your Mentor.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:40 pm

[Basement Again]

Anja wrote:"It is nice to meet you Mr Yager, I know your Mentor, she is a wonderful woman, how are she doing these days? I heard she was injured in the troubles a few months back."
Crexia said politely.

"She's healing up nicely. In fact, I met up with her recently. She's hoping to take on some more work soon despite my protests." Serge said with a smile.

Anja wrote:"Oh that is quite alright child I was asked to come because there is trouble, so I would expect there to be some dissaray, I hope no one are to badly injured though."
She said and nodded towards the blood on your clothes.
"Ah good please lead the way Mr Yager."
The archmage never smiled, her face a perfect mask as she let you lead her to the stairs.
Anja wrote:You led the way and you noticed that Crexia never drew breath, and her skin, while it did have a bit of the warmth of the middle seas in her skin tone, she was very, very pale and if you looked closely there was this almost invisible tint of blue to her skin visible to your trained artist's eye.

Serge took a glance at all the oddities he saw in Lady Crexia, but said nothing about them, keeping his bold theories and predictions to himself.

Anja wrote:You got up to the common room and Jeffry came over, he gave Crexia a deep bow.
"Magistrix Mundi Crexia, welcome Sodalis."
He said and she inclined her head.
"Master Morgan, thank you for the welcome."
Crexia replied and then the two Hermetics started conversing in Latin.

The cultist stood awkwardly nearby, glancing around the common room and nodding to his cabalamates when he saw them. He thought about going to the basement again, eagerly wanting to use the power washer that Rosa had likely retrieved from the workshop.

He waited for a bit to see if Master Morgan had anything to say to him and if he didn't he would make his way back to the basement to continue helping out with the repairs.

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:31 pm

[Basement]

Anja's Post:

'I saw the cat, perfectly fine though clearly not happy.'

Anja's Post:

'By the pipe. Arm out.' brandishing the cuffs.

[The washer's in the garage workshop, not Nicole's apartment btw]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:18 pm

[Basement]
Nicole wrote:'And for my next trick; to convince wolves to become vegan.' the large woman quipped sarcastically, double-checking her carbine.
Colin grinned, "Perhaps your first trick would be convincing yourself that you can win a debate. That might prove a far more ornery obstacle. I believe you have the determination to pull it off, though, once you get past the stubborn streak."

Anja wrote:"I understand that you...moved against us...I get that, but to hurt us further once you learn that neither Vera nor I had anything to do with this, that is not right."
Alexis said angrily.
"I do not want my mind messed with. I do not know what a geas is, but what about just letting us go once you are satisfied we have shared all the information we can?"
He paused for a moment, exhaling slowly, "I can make no promises... that is above my pay grade. But, having a contact such as you might be... beneficial to us both. And in that case, meddling with your memories would be counterproductive."

Anja wrote:"And who was Eric Dahl again? Another mage?"
The ghoul asked.
"Ohh...the guy who exploded? You are keeping us here until you have sorted out all of his associates?"
She asked with a frown.
He nodded, "A disturbingly pretty man, who hired one corrupted Technocrat to create the plague, and hired Francis Milliner to spread it. As a result, the Sabbat is ready to move in on Boston, a situation no-one wants..."

Anja wrote:"It probably do, but I think finding a mage able to make such an enchantment might be easier to find than all that silver and Masters of Matter to work it into Primium, and besides being surrounded by Primium do not cut of one's abilities completely only make magick harder to do, one can still cast spells in an Umbral ship."
Richard said as he worked.
He shrugged, "Easier to find, yes. Cheaper... that's the important question. And it's true, Primium doesn't prevent one from using magic, but it's remarkably resilient in case someone tries to, well..."
He looked around the ruined hallways, "I suspect a Primium-clad cell would have been less damaged this..."

Anja wrote:"It is not much better at all."
Alexis said bitterly.
"But I can not stop you...or do anything much other than hope to survive this."
She muttered angrily.
He nodded, "That, at least, is something you and I can both agree on. I hate collateral casualties..."

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"We might be able to find Mr Milliner with his offspring's blood, which is also his blood, but there might be details other than his location which we can get out of her, details which will help us sort this puzzle out. I will allow Mr Yager to see if talking with her in her dreams will do, but dreams are often a confused and messy place and might not give detailed information so if he can not get all we need from her while she sleeps, while a sympathize with the woman...we will have to wake her."
Jeffry said firmly.
He frowned, "Let us at least delay waking her until the other options have been exhausted, for compassion's sake? Besides, if we are to return them to their home afterwards, the less work with memory erasure necessary, the better, right? Unless we could... make a deal with them, employ them as inside contacts - an option I'm sure you'll refuse on legal grounds anyway..."

Anja wrote:"Very well, I assume Dr Lee can ask for volunteers, hum...or perhaps there are some speed require I guess I could put up a notice in here that blood donors will be needed. I am glad Miss Rozzo will live, I was concerned for the woman."
The old Hermetic replied with a nod.
He nodded, "Miss Rozzo was... rather flatter than usual after she got sandwiched between two stone walls... It seem to have taken a lot of effort just to bring her back to life, let alone heal every injury... but I think she'll pull through. And best give getting more blood for our senior Healer some priority. With Miss Alexander in a Seeking right now, she's not available to help, either, until further notice..."

S7trif3 wrote:'I would appreciate some assistance, perhaps another point of view will be useful. This bird is an incarnation of the concept of Ruin, as the ten of swords in the Tarot. English version. It was bound and loyal to its Master before he Fell and after, and knows not the difference in-this-now and that-one, nor will accept, or care beyond fulfilling his desires, that the work he did was to unravel it All."
He frowned, "Hum, I'm hardly an expert on the Tarot... let me look it up, would you?"
He quickly fished out his phone and googled Tarot card meanings, going with the ever-popular (if slightly ugly) Rider-Waite variant at the top of the list... "So, you are the embodiment of things being as bad as they can possibly get, the worst case scenario, from which things can only get better?"

Jeremy wrote:The cultist stood awkwardly nearby, glancing around the common room and nodding to his cabalamates when he saw them. He thought about going to the basement again, eagerly wanting to use the power washer that Rosa had likely gotten from Nicole's room.

He waited for a bit to see if Master Morgan had anything to say to him and if he didn't he would make his way back to the basement to continue helping out with the repairs.
He looked over to Serge, "Ah, Mr. Yager, if you've got a moment, could you run up to Miss Bouchard's apartment and make sure her stove is off? She's worried she left it on in the confusion."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:55 pm

[Basement]

Colin's Post:

'We'll see...' she replied cryptically.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:56 am

[Basement]

'I saw the cat, perfectly fine though clearly not happy.'

"Well yeah I assume she is pretty insulted."
Alexis said and she smiled a little.
"I am glad she is okey though, Vera love FruFru now as well since she is not afraid of her, most animals are afraid of vampires, but originally she was mine, my Mistress bought her for me so I would not have to be alone while she slept during the day."

By the pipe. Arm out.' brandishing the cuffs.

The ghoul sigh and nodded she walked over to the pipes and held out a thin arm decorated with a small, silver bracelet.

He paused for a moment, exhaling slowly, "I can make no promises... that is above my pay grade. But, having a contact such as you might be... beneficial to us both. And in that case, meddling with your memories would be counterproductive."

"I also can not make promises for my Mistress."
Alexis said.
"But she might be willing to come to some solution, it depend on what sort of arrangement you had in mind, outright spying for you guys on vampire society though probably not it would be far to much risk."

He nodded, "A disturbingly pretty man, who hired one corrupted Technocrat to create the plague, and hired Francis Milliner to spread it. As a result, the Sabbat is ready to move in on Boston, a situation no-one wants..."

"Well he sounds like quite a peach...ehm...what wait the Sabbat is ready to move in on Boston? Shit that is not good."
The prisoner said and paled.

He shrugged, "Easier to find, yes. Cheaper... that's the important question. And it's true, Primium doesn't prevent one from using magic, but it's remarkably resilient in case someone tries to, well..."
He looked around the ruined hallways, "I suspect a Primium-clad cell would have been less damaged this..."

"Well exploding prisoners are not usually a huge problem so taking expensive precautions to avoid such exploding prisoners from doing to much damage might not be worth the cost."
Richard said wryly.

He nodded, "That, at least, is something you and I can both agree on. I hate collateral casualties..."

"Yeah...we can agree on that."
Alexis said and she nodded bitterly.

[Common Room]

He frowned, "Let us at least delay waking her until the other options have been exhausted, for compassion's sake? Besides, if we are to return them to their home afterwards, the less work with memory erasure necessary, the better, right? Unless we could... make a deal with them, employ them as inside contacts - an option I'm sure you'll refuse on legal grounds anyway..."

"Very well, we can exhaust other avenues for gathering the needed information first before waking Miss Milliner however we will need to move rather quickly, from the rapport I got it seams the Union might know these vampires are involved and unless we pick up Mr Milliner and this oracle quickly then they might snag them under our noses."
Jeffry said with a sigh.
"Now when that is said you are correct I can not make such a deal with a vampire, non Hermetic members of the Deacon Council can and if anyone are willing to do so it might be worth it."

He nodded, "Miss Rozzo was... rather flatter than usual after she got sandwiched between two stone walls... It seem to have taken a lot of effort just to bring her back to life, let alone heal every injury... but I think she'll pull through. And best give getting more blood for our senior Healer some priority. With Miss Alexander in a Seeking right now, she's not available to help, either, until further notice..."

"That sounds like quite a feat of magick yes."
Jeffry said and he frowned.
"You are right, please ask Richard what he will need and I will set someone to the task of gathering volunteers."
The Hermetic agreed.

He frowned, "Hum, I'm hardly an expert on the Tarot... let me look it up, would you?"
He quickly fished out his phone and googled Tarot card meanings, going with the ever-popular (if slightly ugly) Rider-Waite variant at the top of the list... "So, you are the embodiment of things being as bad as they can possibly get, the worst case scenario, from which things can only get better?"

The parrot stopped preening for a moment, a long, black feather still in her beak and she looked at Colin for a moment, then she jumped around, spat the feather out of her beak and gave a bow flapping her wings.
"That is me."
She confirmed.
"And it look like you are not unfamiliar with the principle I am a manifestation of yourself."

[Basement Again]

"She's healing up nicely. In fact, I met up with her recently. She's hoping to take on some more work soon despite my protests." Serge said with a smile.

"I am not surprised, she want to help people."
Crexia said and nodded.
"Please say hello to your teacher for me young man. And it is good to hear she is recovering well."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:33 am

[Basement Again]

Anja wrote:"I am not surprised, she want to help people."
Crexia said and nodded.
"Please say hello to your teacher for me young man. And it is good to hear she is recovering well."

"A trait I may have picked up. I'll let her know next time I see her." Serge assured the elder magi.

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:He looked over to Serge, "Ah, Mr. Yager, if you've got a moment, could you run up to Miss Bouchard's apartment and make sure her stove is off? She's worried she left it on in the confusion."

"Hmmm?" Serge said glancing at Colin when he called out to him. "I can do that. I can't imagine Nicole forgetting stuff like that though."

With a new task given, Serge headed up the stairs to Nicole's room, making plans to head to his own room soon afterwards.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:24 am

[Basement]

Anja's Post:

'Yeah, we noticed that from the cat's social media...' the large woman replied, tone making it obvious she wasn't a cat person.

Anja's Post:

With a deft motion, Nicole opened the cuffs, moved the bracelet, affixed one end snugly but not tightly around the wrist and then slapped the other end around the pipe. After testing to make sure they were locked, she moved back from the ghoul.

'Now...' pulling out her cell-phone and working the screen. '-where is that vid of the Mirrorshades? Just so you don't have to take my word for it...'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next