Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 5 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:29 am

Tane:

You're a softy, after all. He said with a smirk in his worried and concentrated face.

Coawa gave a growl at that but he could not help a small smile creasing the corners of his mouth.

She needs blood. I have 3 ideas: get a stray dog to give it to it. And well, do the mess we have. Other idea is you go fishing for her, and you get her some fishes to take blood from,

"I did hear some rumors that these creatures drink blood, one more reason to dislike them then, they are more vampire than fera."
Your friend scoffed.
"I will go fishing, a stray dog we can not eat, we do not know what diseases it might have, however after we drain the fish, we can have them for dinner. My mother tells me that life is sacred and when life is taken for food, as much as possible of it should be used, or you disrespect the creature you have killed."
The wereshark said then he shrugged.
"Off course sometimes you just have to take a bite out of someone or something to know what they are as well, that just can not be helped."

and the last one is to give her our blood. I dn't know if there's someone you know that would take blood from us to give it to her and don't ask questions, but i don't, so it would have to be done in a rude manner.

"If we where going to do that it should be me, in this form I heal so you could just cut my arm with a knife, as long as it is not silver the wound will not last long. No I know no such person, I doctor I suppose you mean, I have never needed one. The problem is we do not know what effect my blood would have on her, or yours for that matter, as you are not normal either Tane."
The wereshark said as he put the glass of water away and stood up to stretch his long body.
"Finding some fish should not be hard, I had a delicious one this morning, I ate him whole."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:09 am

Your mother was wise, but i think giving her the blood she needs won't dishonor it's soul. After all, it will fight the Qyrll in the end, so... he shrugged,

"I think it is more of what you need. If I where freezing I would kill an animal for it's fur even if it was an animal I would not eat, as I would be in need, but there there is another option that let all of that life be used."
Coawa said and smiles.
"Yes wise indeed."

naturally. But yours it's a great plan. That shark impulse of bite before anything was always funny. Well, not always...

"I should get some fish then? And beside the spider girl will need normal food as well I assume when she wake up and fish is delicious."

Well, i mean... as i've been explained, they use the Quintessence or gnosis of life, they can't recharge it alone, it seems. I could simply pass that to her but it's weird. I think that, beings like us, should have more of that on our blood and our blood would be stronger

"Both you and me use the same energies Tane we just have different names for it...I guess there would be far more in us than a fish. Ok we try to give her our blood, but it should be mine as your wounds do not knit together like mine and you can get sick."
Coawa said and found a bowl from the cabinet and a steel knife used to gut fish from his belt and held out his large arm.
"And if she react badly to it we can just kill her."
He said before he handed you the knife.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:25 pm

Coawa nodded.
"Once we see if my blood works, I will head of and get us some fish, either to feed her more for for dinner."
He said. The wereshark only slightly tensed as you opened a vein near his wrist and blood started to flow into the bowl he had found in the kitchen, only about a cup of it fool in the bottom of the bowl before the wound close though, knitting itself together by the shifter's connection to the wyld.
"Let us see if she harms her before we draw more."
Coawa said as he wiped of his wrist on his pants.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:11 am

Edit:

Coawa nodded.
"Very well but I do not like it Tane you do not heal as easily as me."
The wereshark said and he gave you a worried look as you opened one of your veins and poured some of your blood into the bowl he had found from the Kitchen.
"Ok let us see if this helps the spider girl, I will give it to her while you take care of your cut then then I can give her some of mine at the same time."

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:03 am

Tane:

Coawa glances at your wrist when you come back and he seam worried.
"Dos it hurt Tane?"
The wereshark asked.
"You humans are so fragile...hum...yes she do respond."
Coawa said and you could see that the Ananasi was not drinking the blood on her own and her complexion seamed better.
"She will need more though I think to get well enough to talk."
The shifter said and held out his own arm.
"Do not worry, a small would like that, I will heal almost immediately."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:29 pm

Tane:

it's alright, only the stitched hurt. He said with a smile to make him feel safe.

"Good, I do not like to see you hurt Tane."
The wereshark said as he glanced at your wound for a moment.

You ready? he said, and before he got an answer he opened the wereshark's vein, leaving the blood pour on the bowl until it was full.
Then he helped the girl drink it.

Coawa nodded, he only tensed as you opened a vein in his arm, you had to hold the wound open with the knife though for it started to close almost immediately.
"It is a strange thing how much...thinner my skin is in this form, and yet I sense so much less."
The wereshark muttered as the bowl filled and then once you allowed the wound to close he wiped his wrist on his pants.

The Ananasi gulped the blood down and as she did her fera ability to heal seamed to kick in, closing her wounds, her breathing steadied and her complexion bettered, then she opened her eyes and looked at you and then at Coawa her eyes growing big and she sat up in the sofa looking concerned any of you might attack her, she begun speaking Italian in a fast, frightened tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:57 pm

Tane:

The Ananasi took a deep breath and seamed to calm down some.
"I am Alessa Biancardi...yes I speak English."
The woman said in fluent, though highly accented English.
"Where am I...you...ok your friend there small like a fera though not a type I am familiar with but you, are you kin?"
Alessa asked as she tried to catch her bearings.
"My sister...did you by any chance happen to see a giant spider running of?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:20 am

Tane:

"Yes the Formori...I...it and Agatha my sister...attacked me, I tried to defend myself, but together they where to much, they nearly ripped my Lilian form apart and left me to die...I remember."
Alessa said and looked around.
"A large man dragged me from there that must have been your friend, I did indeed suspect that he was Ovid, ehm...I mean fera. I have never heard of weresharks before though."
The woman said and groaned.
"It seams I owe you two a thank you for saving me then."
She muttered though she still looked somewhat skeptical of you both and nervous. Now that you look at her closer you see some delicate, almost spiderweb like or spiral patterns in the woman's skin, it was subtle and hard to notice but looked to natural to be a tattoo.
"Why would you save me...I do not know what a...mage? Ehm? Human sorcerer then? Feel but other Ovid seldom have any love for my kind."
The Ananasi girl said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:45 am

"There is a trash dump, not a official one, but one that many of the locals still use on the far north of the beach not far from here. I had tracked Agatha to this city and confronted her here by that dump, unfortunately she had that bloody abomination with her."
Alessa said angrily then she tried to stand but winced, she was healed to the point of no longer being in danger of dying, but she was still hurt and she gasped and had to use the sofa to force herself to her feet.
"No one kills Agatha but me!"
She said firmly.
"She is a traitor to the Queen, but she is still my sister, I will take her life."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:53 am

(OOC: Are you asking me if Alessa said the above? Yes she did. She said she fraught Agatha and the Formori at a trash dump at the far north of the beach area.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:24 pm

"I am Ananasi I always know where I am in the great web."
The werespider said, eying your sword nervously.
"It is a common gift among our kind, we see the world as one big web spun by our great Queen, and a spider always knows where in her bed she is located. Also if I had not had spiritual senses to tell me so, I can smell the ocean and hear the horns of the large ships in the docks it is a easy guess to assume we are somewhere in the Marina."
Alessa said as she eyed the mage not knowing completely what to make of him.
"One quickly dies if one do not keep track of one's environment."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:00 am

"I did not see another female."
Coawa said as he looked at Tane.
"I heard the sounds of fighting and I sensed the Qyrl so I changed into something more comfortable for fighting."
The wereshark said grinning, meaning that he entered Gladius the Rokea version of Crinos.
"Then I rushed to the place but by the time I got there all I saw was one giant spider on the ground, goo coming out of her and legs ripped of and our Fomori friend running away, I gave pursuit but while Gladius is mighty it is not that fast, damned that Fomori, if he had met me in the sea I would make him piss himself."
Coawa said angrily then he seam to consider something.
"Oh yeah...the ground was full of little spiders, a whole swarm of them that moved away as well."
He said.

"Those spiders where my sister."
Alessa said.
"We do not have just one body in our spider form, we have a legion, and unlike you who are bound to Gaia..."
She said and held up her hand when Coawa begun to protest that it was not Gaia his kind was sworn to.
"Or whatever form of that entity you particular flavor of shifter claim loyalty to, we Ananasi can change our from in the blink of an eye, making us quite difficult to catch."
She said then she turned to you.
"I understand your caution...Tane was it? It is wise. No my sister is not Fomori, not quite. Now what you have to understand is that the Ananasi are not like other shapechangers, we do not owe or loyalty to just one of the three, call them what you like. Most fera are the servants of the Wyld, we however see nothing evil in any of the three, shortly after a young Ananasi metamorphoses he or she will be attuned to one of the three aspects of reality, that become what the lupines would call an auspice. I am Tenere I serve the Weaver my sister is Hatar she serve the Wyrm, this is natural and not evil among our kind. However Agatha betrayed our Queen and she have joined the Kumo, the goblin spiders. Now you have to understand the Hatar wish to free the Wyrm from the Weavers imprisonment for him to fulfill his natural role, the Wyld weaves things into existence, the Weaver give it form and stability and the Wyrm unweaves it to give room for fresh webs. The Kumo however seeks only death and destruction, and they have abandoned our Queen to serve only the Wyrm in his corrupted, out of control aspect and for that Agatha have to die."
Alessa said firmly.

As Alessa spoke of some of her kind serving the Wyrm and some the Weaver and this being seen as natural Coawa growled.
"And this is why Tane I kill these spiders when I find them."
He muttered and Alessa hissed.
"Do try sushi plate, do try!"
She snapped back.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:32 am

I will make a torso of the first one of you two that breaks the sanctity of this home He said calmly, his spiritual and ancestral sword unseated. Our ancestors made homes the seat of every spiritual power. Plus, this node's energies are trying to be attuned with healing and protection. You know that, Coawa.

Coawa growled at the Ananasi woman but then he sigh.
"I know, I know Tane I am sorry, it is just that these things are wrong and every fiber in my being want to rip her apart."
The wereshark said and glared at Alessa.

So nobody is going to start violence, and as both of you are picking sides and show nothing but rage, you'll stop now and i will be the judge. he scowled both of them for dishonoring the bond he was making with his home and node.

"I will do nothing unless I am attacked, I will however defend myself."
Alessa said glaring at Coawa who sent her and angry look in return then he sigh again.
"Fine spider girl, I did not take the trouble of saving you, just to kill you. I will do you no harm, for now."
The Ananasi nodded.
"For now then."
She said but she eyed Coawa wearily.

Now... I understand that you Ananasi as a race are with what you call the weaver Something like the order, that's the fera version of a technocrat.

"If one of the Triat where to be our patron, it would be the Weaver yes, but the one who birthed us and that we serve are Queen Ananasa the daughter of the Weaver herself."
Alessa explained.

But inside you help just any faction? so there are dinamic/caos ananasi too,

"Not exactly, Queen Ananasa was created by the Weaver before the Severing when the Triat fell into imbalance, we seek to restore that balance and order, and you can not have balance with just one of the three. If you have only the Weaver then you are left with a crystalline world with no change, perfect order but no creation or development, if you have just the Wyld then there is nothing but chaos and if you have just the Wyrm then there is nothing but destruction and death, and ideal world have balance and order between the forces of the Triat like the world that our Queen was born into, as such Ananasi can be attuned to any member of the Triat, we serve no other than our Queen though. I am attuned to the Weaver so it is my job to work for stability and stasis, my sister is attuned to the wyrm so it is her job to work for destruction so that new seeds may grow, she however have fallen of balance."

but your sister is a black spiral dancer, right?

"Close enough, she have joined a group of Ananasi who have forsaken the order our Queen want to restore and serve just the Wyrm, she is not exactly dancing the Black Spiral and as such will not have the deformities and corruption that comes with that, but she might as well for the Kumo serves only death and want nothing but destruction for this world."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:31 am

She's not Qyrl, and she'll help us take the Qyrl Spider down, so stay down, she's not our enemy. Now he was getting irrational.

Coawa sigh and nodded he crossed his hands over his chest.
"Fine...fine..."
He muttered but he was clearly not happy about it, the hatred among some of the fera for one another was astonishing.

Ok then, i don't know what the triad did or didn't, but it is true that the stasis has taken over. It's in part our fault as technocrats have taken presence and overpowered most of the other mages and factions. Also, they move the reality with their power, so it's normal that your elemental sprits are that way.

Alessa smiles a little then she sigh.
"Well most supernatural beings will assume everything, good or bad is their own kind's doing, but no matter, the main point I am trying to get across is that my kind while we are linked to the Weaver like your finned friend here are linked to the Wyld, we seek balance where none of the three primal forces have the upper hand but they work in perfect harmony with one another and when someone go overboard one one of the sides something have to be done."

Ok, we're hunting the monstruous Fomorian, a mage that has inverted his magic soul towards descention and that seeks the destruction of us all, so please, join us to hunt your sister and protect this world. He asked getting his head down.

Alessa nodded then she said.
"I will, the enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Then she glanced at Coawa and added.
"At least for a while as they say. Well in either case I will help you however if at all possible, when we find Agatha I will deliver the killing blow. Now do not get me wrong the important thing is that she dies, but we came from the same egg sack and as spiderlings we crawled around together until our metamorphoses happened and then we stumbled around dumbfounded together confused at these large, hairless inelegant bodies we suddenly found ourselves in, Agatha have always been at my side, she deserve that it is I who take her life, just as I would have wanted it to be here who finished me of if I had stepped wrong and fallen of the path of our Queen."
The werespider said and nodded sadly.

Please, tell us how to help you. We gave you our own blood, but we can't get too weak.

"You have gotten me strong enough to hunt and for that I thank you. Now I must find prey, not easy in a city but it can be done, rats mostly, stray cats and the like, to replenish my strength, other than that...I should be fine I can make it back to my hotel room, and I will give you my contact information so we can coordinate our findings and make a strike on our prey when we find them."
Alessa said Coawa sigh then he said.
"You stay here, you are still weak, I will fish that way you can have the blood and Tane and I can eat the meat, no life is wasted that way."
He said and Alessa nodded.
"Very well."
She said Coawa then turned to you.
"Be on your guard Tane, when I am gone, I do not trust her, not yet."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:39 pm

We have all kinds of monsters wandering about the city, i can't let you go alone. even less in that state. You're remaining here. Coawa will fish for you to drink and then we'll eat fish, i'm coocking. And you won't go alone anywhere since the fomorians and nephandus don't know us yet, but they know you, so you're in danger more than us. He said

Alessa looked like she was going to protest, she was proud and did not like being coddled.
"I am not an invalid."
She muttered but as she tried to take a few steps she lost her footing and had to support herself on a nearby chair.
"Fine, very well I will stay for the fish."
She grumbled.

as he walked towards his room. This will be your room. would you like us to help you clean yourself? you should lie down a little until lunch and i wouldn't like you to stain the sheets.

"No, I might not be in peak conduction right now but I am able to clean myself, where is the bathroom."
Alessa said as she staggered across the floor.
"I will lie down afterwards, but just for a little while."
She finally agreed.

Tane sat, tiredly, and looked to Coawa. I'm a hippie but i can handle a wounded girl. he said with a smirk.

"Just remember that this wounded girl can turn into a spider the size of a bear."
Coawa said in a warning tone of voice as he was heading for the door to go fishing.
"Keep your eyes open my friend."
He said and Alessa made and indignatd sound.
"I have no reason to hurt the glass canon flipper, my kind and mages have never been at odds."
She said and Coawa growled at her before he left.
"See to it that you don't."
He snapped before he left the small house.

He rised again and looked at Alessa Welcome, i suppose. He then looked around looking for the little spirit he had in the house

"Thank you...I mean that for saving my life."
Alessa said and glanced at you then she frowned.
"I am not used to replaying on others or showing weakness."

The little spirit was sitting by some potted plants, the flowers had grown since last you saw them and they where now an image of health and vitality due to the Umbrood's influence on them.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:09 am

Adley:

"On the contrary, Bergen. Assault and battery on someone housed within your own chantry and prisoner mistreatment are not considered to be as minor infractions as you seem to think, or you would not currently be under arrest,"

"Fucking hedge wizards, useful as servants but little else and who cares about that Fallen brat, he will be more than dead soon anyway."
Ulv Bergen retorted angrily.

"Additionally, this 'Orphan' is a ranked member of our chantry, here with me who is under orders from one of the Deacons. Since we all wish to have things go according to the chain of command..." He continued writing a bit more of the note, figuring two could play at this.

"Well at least he can actually use true magick unlike that hedge wizard bitch who is only good at stroking reality's..."
What followed was a description of hedge magick that some Cultists of Ecstasy probably would agree with in far less contemptuous tones and said with a language which could put Diego himself to shame.
"However your friend here is and Orphan, no mentor have taught him, and no Tradition accepted him."
Bergen said arrogantly.
"Now you are wasting my time so what happens now, I have said I will not resist."
The Cultist muttered angrily.

Ulv Bergen's room are directly over the kitchen.

(OOC: Good to have you back. Being sick sucks. I hope you will continue to mend quickly.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:09 am

That is far too general. It could describe any sopernatural being. It's not wrong, though. Hahaha you'll see, it won't bother you long, so, no worries.

Alessa sigh and nodded.
"Well yes that information is pretty general."
She agreed then she nodded.
"I will not be long."
She said.

THe little spirit was single minded, but it was enough. So, what an you tell me of your place? many trees? many histories from the trees?

"Yes many trees, and grass, and moss and flowers. The trees tell stories yes, so do all the plants, I help them grow."
The little spirit said as it continued to caress the flower.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:24 pm

"Most of them are stories of growing, of stretching for the light above and feeling the rich soil around one's roots. It is a simple life, even more simple than mine. To be a tree is to be a manifestation of life. There are stories but I do not know if I could put them in a way that a human would understand for the trees see the world so different than you or even me."
The small spirit said as it glanced at you.
"The stories of the trees are about the earth and the light and the way their branches grow, how new saplings grow and join the network of roots and old trees dies and eventually become soil again, they are not stories like you would know them."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:08 pm

"Yes they sing, everything sing if you know how to listen."
The little spirit said as it tended to the potted flowers.
"They sing of soil and sun and growing, of the ages passing by of winter and summer come and gone, of new life and decay and the stasis in between."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:41 pm

"I can try, but you are not like me...I could gift a shapeshifter with the ability but you are not such a being are you?"
The spirit asked.

You hear the bathroom door open and see Alessa come out wearing your shirt and pants, height was not a problem as she is a bit taller than you are, but width was an issue and the clothes was barely hanging on her thin frame. Alessa stood there with a towel drying her wet hair but she soon had to support herself against a wall again.
"I will take you up on your offer then and rest, you know where you find me if you need me."
The Ananasi said as she glanced at you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:21 am

No, certainly not, my friends here are, but... i think i might be just as able as them, if not more, to hear. He mages can do almost anything, given we are strong enough...

"Yes you are one of those who have a Spirit who are not a Spirit living inside."
The Umbrood said.
"I can not teach as I would one of those who are both beast and man, but I can try...these flowers sing to but it is easier to hear trees, but then you need to be in a forest."
The spirit said.

He looked then around and watched alessa. Would you need help with anything? water or something? he asked politelly. She was a handsome girl and even on that clothes it didn't slip his view.
Too bad it was a spider, that gave him the shudders.

"A glass of water would be nice, but I do not want to trouble you any more than I already have."
Alessa said then she glanced towards the plants.
"You have a little friend I see, I can feel it there."
She commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:55 pm

We can try to find a tree. THere's one no far away, or you need a whole forest? he asked.

"A tree will do."
The Umbrood said as he caressed the small, potted flowers.

Yeah, he was being enslaved by a parasitic monster the black spiral mage put in him. We brought him here so that the node helped him to restore itself. he said giving her the water

"Poor thing, well it is good it was rescued."
Alessa said and sipped the water before she said.
"Thank you, well then I will get some rest until you friend return, it is easier for me to rest in my breed form and unlike other shifters for us we do not heal easier in a form that are not the one we where born in so hum...there"
She said and looked around until she saw a mostly unused shelf.
"I will leave one of me awake so I see if anything happen."
Alessa said and she put the half finished glass of water down on a table and then she just sort of collapsed into a mass of spiders. It did not take very long for Coawa to change shape either but it took a moment, with Alessa though it was instantaneous, one moment she was a woman in her late twenties, the next she was hundreds of brown, hairy tarantulas, all the spiders begun to climb up the shelf to the top and hid in a corner there, filling the shelf, at the edge of the shelf stood one lone spider looking out at the room with it's multiple eyes, Alessa's sentry.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:15 am

Tane:

The Umbrood nodded though it probably had little concept of the idea of going out, it was with it's plants nor not with them, anything else did not exist in it's mind.

The sentry spider looked at Tane as he Dreamspeaker spoke and it make a sort of chittering sound as the mage spoke about the parasitic spirit as if to acknowledge what he was saying while the rest of the brood of spiders settled down on the shelf to rest.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:51 am

About one and a half hours went by and then Coawa came back, a bucket of large, fine salmons in his hands, more than enough for you and him to eat well for a week once they where cleaned and put in the freezer for storage.
"Tane, how are things here, did the spider girl cause any problems?"
Coawa asked, it was clear that he was still suspicious of the werespider.
"Anyway I got fish and I have not bitten holes in them so the blood is still inside for our guest."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:38 am

She turned into quite a lot of spiders and went to the... Shelf. It's curious, i thought she'd turn into just one. Tane said, obviously he had wanted to ask that for a long while.

"It is not like I know everything about every other shifter Tane...but yes the rumors do say that the Ananasi turn into a swarm of spiders."
Coawa said as he put the bucket of fish down on the floor.

He went to the room and said Put your body up again, we have blood. That was the awkwardest sentence ever. He then went over the oven and started cooking some potatoes, eggs and more to mae a russian salad along the fished he had not decided how to prepare yet.

All the spiders crawled down from the shelf again and quickly reformed into Alessa's body.
"They are all my body you know I do not put myself back together."
The woman said and stretched. In the meantime Coawa had begun to cut the fish open and bleed them over a large bowl, he handed the bowl to Alessa and grimaced while he got another and continued to work. The werespider gulped the blood down and shuddered.
"Not the most tasty I have ever had but it will do."
She muttered then added.
"Thank you."
Coawa just grunted at that.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content