Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 3 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:38 am

"We all have a song?"
Tobias asked and looked confused. Cita gave the boy a smile.
"We are willworkers kid, our own world views define our personal reality, we call them Paradigms, so where I see the world as information and code, and you see it in whatever way works for you, Tane here see it as song."
The Spirit Master explained and Tobias nodded.
"Well that makes sense I guess Ma'am."
He muttered then he turned to Tane.
"I would love to know Dennis' song then in that case Sir."
The young mage said with a smile.

"Narim Sharaya and one of the Chantry's Hedge Wizards Henrietta Day have been handling the situation with the vampire since hell broke loose here yesterday evening."
Cita explained.
"Narim tend to be busy since Steelhaven are in a crisis situation but I am sure Miss Day can help out with a picture."

(OOC: What is PX? I have never been that good with shortened words, do you men experience points for if so that is written up in the summary post of each gaming thread. I went back and counted though and if he have not used any he have 8 exp now.)

(OOC 2: I am sorry but I am still a bit confused about what Gandiya are to answer to, if you give me the context either here as an OOC or on PM I will get right on that. I am sorry for the confusion.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:09 am

Tane:

Tane Nodded to what Cita said. OK, i can do that. Then I'll bring you the photo. Tane said, ading it to his To Do list.

"Thank you Sir, I appreciate it."
Tobias said politely.

What happened yesterday? somethign besides the Beatrice incident?

"Well it is the general Nephandi situation which keep everyone busy, the Fallen is extremely active right now and then add that to Beatrice's situation and well the situation around young Tobias here then that do make for one busy Chantry."
Cita said and sigh.
"This includes finding the daughter of one of the Nephandi and being attacked by a Master Marauder who had been tricked by them. However I do not have all the details as I am not a member of Steelhaven, I came to do a simple examination and then got caught up in all of this and now I have patients to treat."
The woman said and Tobias looked down.
"Sorry for being a bother Ma'am."
Cita patted the boy on the back.
"You are not being a bother kid, do not worry about it."

Your Avatar is silent for a moment then it said.
"I am not sure, but I just know that the beings you refer to as vampires are wrong on a fundamental level, everything that make a mage full of light and potential are in them twisted and obscene, I do nto completely know how, but I just know it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:24 am

Cita smiles a little.
"I am fine Tane thank you."
The Virtual Adept muttered.
"I am not used to having two patients that are this ill, seriously wounded Avatars are not common after all, but I will be just fine, but thank you for asking, this is my job, taking care of Avatars I mean, it is what I do."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:30 pm

If you wanna take a break, just give me a call.

"Want to yes, I am dead tired, especially after I lost control of a advanced teleportation rote yesterday and I have been working almost constantly since yesterday, but I dare not rest yet, both Beatrice and Tobias here need me right now."
Cita said. Tobias looked down.
"Sorry for being a bother."
He muttered but the Virtual Adept shook her head.
"You are not kid."
She reassured him.

WHich reminds me, my good teacher. Tane wrote his number in his cellphone. Here, whenever you do something with your patients, call me. I'm going to stay here for a time.

Cita took the paper and fished up her cell phone out of her pocked and added it to her contact list.
"I will keep that in mind and keep you updated."
The Spirit Healer said.

I don't want to be too separated from Beatrice. She needs us now and i've already fail her

"The Traditions failed her Tane, this was done to her by someone twisting the law to get their own agenda and that no one stepped up and stopped them make us all guilty, and me more than you due to me being a Master. However yes she will need all the support she can get...poor kid."
Cita muttered and sigh.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:21 am

Tane:

Has nothing to do with "Traditions". It is a group of people, and people has done nothing to protect her. But, they had no need to do so, i told her i'd protect her. But i thought they were not comming yet, so i relaxed. I won't do it again.

"You could have done nothing to protect her from this Tane."
Cita said before she rose and patted the Dreamspeaker on the shoulder.
"If anyone could have used force to protect Miss Alexander do you think her mentor would have stood by and let them hurt her. They where six Masters of Spirit Tane, plus who know what other magick they knew and while it is possible you could sneak up on one of them, the others would take you down. If it will put your self doubt to rest then I will face you in a fight, let us see what you can do against one Master of the Art before you blame yourself for not going against six of them. If you had been here last night and tried to protect Beatrice, you would be either dead, or in a cell depending on how harshly the judges decided to deal with you."
The Virtual Adept's words might be harsh but they where the truth and it was best to nip this idea that Tane should have protected the young Verbena in the bud.
"If anyone failed it was the Masters of this Chantry, including me, we could have defeated them, however even if we had acted in such a way all that would have happened was that the Traditions would have either excommunicated this entire Chantry, putting all of the members here in danger, or more likely they would just send a greater force to take Beatrice and then what happened last night would have happened on Horizon where she also would be stripped and paraded into the Main Sentencing hall like an animal and it would have been done and completed while she was alone instead of surrounded by her friends and then everyone involved with protecting her in the first placed would be executed, perhaps branded and then executed for good measure. There was nothing anyone could have done last night, a solution was found eventually but I am not sure it could have been found earlier. You are not to blame for this, the only one to blame is Vittoria D'Angelo and your miss placed self blame do not help anyone."
Cita said sternly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:06 pm

I could at least suffer by her side, and didn't. Maybe take her out from here, maybe talk in her behalf, maybe hide her...

Cita shook her head and gave Tane a sad look.
"If you had tried to escape with her you would be found and quickly, Master Nassa considered that but knew he could never have kept her hidden. Now as for talking on her behalf, I am sorry to say it Tane but none of them would have listened to you, the Traditions are a very Hierarchical structure and the voices of the young are usually ignored. Now as for being there with her, yes you could have but she was not alone. Now however you can help her, for a while she will need constant care and supervision, and those who care for her need to work in shifts to provide this...and afterwards, once she is physically and spiritually well again...no one know how traumatized she will be, she will need friends around her and she will need help for a long time."
Cita said calmly.
"Do not beat yourself for not being here last night, there is little you could have done, focus on making her better now when you can make a difference."
The Spirit Healer said and sigh.
"And be thankful that there is something there to save...if they had...completed it, she would have been just a husk, now at least she will hopefully recover."

Gain time for her before the solution could be found, that was possible and i didn't, even though i said i would. Leave it be, i know what i did, and i'm now staying in the chantry. That's enough. he said not very happy with the outcome of his actions and the other mage's actions.

"I can not stop you from blaming yourself, but I know from experience what such guilt can do to a person, and in your case it is not warranted."
Cita said and she looked sad when she went to sit down again.
"If you are staying at the Chantry you should probably speak with someone about a room then."
The Virtual Adept said changing the subject.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:22 pm

"It seams we all have allot to do at the moment Tane."
Cita said with a tired smile.
"A newly Awakened one you should take that up with the Chief before you bring the person to Steelhaven, also remember when talking with other Chantries to be careful about what you say when it comes to this one."
She said.
"Hum...Coawa that was your shapeshifter friend was it not? It seams like it will get lively around here. Well I shall not keep you, you go take care of what you need to get done, you know where to find me."
Cita said and nodded.
"And take care out there, it is not safe for magi to move around the city alone right now."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:14 pm

"Well it is not my business, like I said I am not a member of Steelhaven and if you have cleared it with one of the Deacons I am sure that is ok."
Cita said and nodded.
"I will do that, thank you Tane."
She said and gave the Dreamspeaker a smile before he left.

You leave Cita and Tobias and walk towards Narim Sharaya's chambers and call Lily Gray, the young woman answered the call after a few rings.
"Yeah this is Lily..."
She says over the phone, you can hear a dog barking in the background.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:18 am

Tane;

"Ah yes the guy I met on the beach...I am well how are you?"
Lily said she sounded glad to hear from you and she shushed on the barking dog in the room with her.
"So I get to meet others who can do strange things? Like I can see spirits? Sure that would be great."
The young woman replied.
"Where do I meet you?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:19 pm

"Well I am at school, but I will be able to come see you in a couple of hours."
Lily replied.
"Deacon? That sounds pretty religious."
The young woman commented a bit skeptically.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:41 pm

Tane:

"Yeah three hours would be fine."
Lily said.
"I will be done with school for the day by then."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:31 am

Tane:

"What about the beach where I met you yesterday?"
Lily suggests over the phone.
"At least we both know where that is...now however I really do need to get to class."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:47 pm

"Ok see you and goodbye for now."
Lily said before you hung up the phone.

On your way to Narim's office your phone rings and you see it is Coawa's number, if you answer the phone he says.
"Ehm Tane, you are going to think I have gone nuts here, but I think I have found a wounded Ananasi, and while I would normally just kill such a being, something caused those wounds on her and those wounds smell, they spell like the fomori we are huntings so I am thinking we at least need to get her strong enough to talk...so any chance you can help with this?"
The wereshark said over the phone.
"Also do you know what metal weaknesses the fucking spiders have? Both to be on the safe side and also she needs to be stitched up I need to know what kind of needle I can use."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:49 pm

Tane:

What what what? Spiderman is in our living room? Wait, why would you kill it? He surely wasn't specting him to call with such a question.

"Well spider lady in this case. I found her hiding in one of the old storehouses around here. Now as for why I would kill her, because her kind are not like other Fera they are the children of C'et not Kun, and many of them fall to the Qyrl, though I do not smell such corruption on this one. That being said they do not heal like we do, or at least that is what my mother said, they need the life of others to heal...that is why I would usually kill a spider when I see one, but like I said this one might have information we need."

I'll ask around if there's anyone able to help... and i got no idea how the spiders react to metal... try to touch her with a needle, if nothing happens is safe, if she suffers something, then it's not safe.

"A simple solution, good."
The wereshark said approvingly.
"Yes if the mages can help that would be beneficial."

ALso you could go and buy an antialergenic needle and see if it helps at all. it might be something more mundane or more mistical.
I'll have to go in a couple of minutes. You're needed here at the Chantry by the security chief, but you should come when i'm there. What a day...

"Very well I will ask the drugstore for this if the spider react to the steel needle I have, or I can make one from bone. All fera have a weakness to a certain metal, silver is the most common but there is others as well, our brothers the Mokolé are burned by gold as well as silver for example. I have no idea what the Ananasi are weak to though."
Coawa said then he continued.
"Very well I will wait here for you then go to the nest of mages and see what the Chief want of me."
He said.
"Then you can help me deal with the spider."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:42 am

How exactly they... need the life of others? ALl that was strange. ALthough the metal things were common, they were not exactly needed. If they were different maybe it would be too for the metal thing.

"They drink blood, or so my mother tells me, I have never met an Ananasi before."
Coawa said and it did not sound like that in itself bothered him, he would hunt and kill creatures of the sea for food, he did not see what the Ananasi did as that different but still there was something unnerving about it.

Keep me posted, we'll have to deal with her then.

"I will do that Tane, I will see you soon then."
The wereshark said.
"I should get back to trying to patch our guest up so we can figure out what she knows about the thing we are hunting after."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:44 pm

Probably going to sound monstruous, but... why don't you give it blood? Yours, preferably, i wouldn't want to have to kill an animal to give it to her.

"Because I have no idea what the blood of another fera will do to this thing, but I could try that, it is unlikely to leave her in any worse state than she is already in, if the Fomori attacked this spider girl then it did a real number on her."
Coawa said and sigh.

Now that the conversation with coawa was over, he spected to be over with calls, so he stayed there for a moment in place, just waiting. If the phone didn't rang, he would then knock on Mister Narim's door.

There are no more calls. You knock on the young Master of the Art's door and hear him from inside the room.
"Yes, please do come in."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:09 am

Well there are always thing to do right now that the Chantry are in a crisis Mr Karyak but I am sure I can spare a few moments, do come in and tell me what is on your mind."
The Virtual Adept said kindly, he massaged the sides of his head as if he had a headache.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:01 pm

Tane smiled with a little pitty. Being one of the ones "to blame" in this situation was pretty bad.
Well, i got two good news then, to brighten your day.

"Well good news are always welcome Mr Karyak."
Narim said and smiles.

I want to know, first, if in three hours we can be ready to bring in the new mage i found.

"Hum...there is always a risk in brining someone new to the Chantry, but it should probably be fine, we do need to take care o the Newly Awakened, bring her here and we will see if we can find her a suitable mentor."

In the other hand, i think Coawa found a were-spider and, although she's pretty wounded, she can give us a clue about where ths monstruous Fomorian. Hopefully, once i got a lead, i can give it to the guys that seem so eager to gilgul everything that moves so they come and help me track boththe nephandi and the fomorian.

"A werespider...hum I have heard rumors that such beings exist. Well if she have a lead to find the Fomori then by all means let us see if we can capture that creature, and yes I would think Vittoria D'Angelo would be most interested in having a talk with the Formori..."
Narim and and frowned at the description Tane had of the judge.
"I would try to address her a bit more politely if you actually meet her through Mr Karyak, she is a powerful woman. However yes it is my hope that all of mage society in Boston will join together to deal with the current Nephandi threat."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:37 pm

Tane:

Ok then, i'll ask Chief Morgan to accompany me so he can judge if she's alright to bring here before we actually take her here. That way we can be sure we're not messing it up- It wwas settled, then.

"Having someone accompanying you is wise at least. You can ask the Chief, but with the Nephandi he have been a pretty busy man, but yes checking the young lady out before we bring her here is wise as a safety precaution, I am sure Jeffry will assign someone to go with you if he is unable to do so himself."
Narim said and nodded.

i'll be polite if she's polite. Gilgulling a friend is not polite. Said Tane roughly.

Narim looked like he was about to choke on his tea then he could not help but give a small laugh.
"Well no that is not very polite now is it Mr Karyak."
The Virtual Adept said.
"However you must remember one thing, we have laws in the traditions making it illegal to be rude to those of greater magickal ability, if you insult D'Angelo she might hurt, have you thrown in jail or even Branded you and I would hate to see that happen."

In fact, the werespider has been injured by the fomorian. Coawa has her at my house, and is treating her currently. I wanted to know if there's anyone in the Chantry who knows more of such a creature. If not, i need any healer i can find so we can patch her up 'till she's ready to talk.

"Hum...Henrietta Day do have some interactions with other Awakened and while not a member of Steelhaven Duncan Ackermann I know have some dealings with werewolves so he might know about other shapechangers as well, and he is a healer, but I do not know if he is here at the moment, he is often here to visit the other Verbena at the Chantry. Now as for a healer, I doubt you will get Master Nassa to leave his wounded apprentice, but you could try Ingmar Rush, he might help you out, he is not the most pleasant fellow but he do good healing work."
Narim advices.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:44 am

Tane:

If the law says i should lick her hands like a faithful puppy then law is wrong and the only thing you can to with a wrong law is breake it. I won't offend her for naught, though. That makes insults less daring when thrown. Said Tane, who was a stubborn man.

"It is no skin of my nose Mr Karyak, I think that having it as part of our Protocols that one must respect more powerful willworkers show arrogance on part of our founders. However I must warn you that if you choose to break a Protocol, it can be dangerous for you."
The young Master of the Art said.
"The law opens for everything up and including Branding, meaning censure, ostracism and incarceration. In addition while Steelhaven do not employ corporal punishments, this Tribunal do, and Vittoria D'Angelo are the senior enforcer, she had had people badly flogged more than once."
Narim warned.
"Just know what risk you are taking."

Mister nassa has been through a lot, i wouldn't disturb them. He had almost lost an apprentice and was basicly naked in public. With a doctor, but in public. COuld you help me with contacting mss Day and mister Ackerman?

"Yes Miss Day have room 203 you can try there or the library. As for Mr Ackermann...let me find his phone number."
Narim said and fumbled around with his phone for a moment then made a hasty note on a piece of paper.
"Here you go."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:00 pm

Thanks, Narim. Well, then, i've got much to do, so i'll be leaving you now. Be well.

"Have a good day."
Narim said and smiles.

Tane went over to room 203

You get to room 303 you hear music from behind the door, something with allot of guitar and also a woman singing opera, the occupant put the music on pause when you knock on the door and opens. You see a pretty Goth girl with dyed black hair that reach her a bit past the shoulders and Bettie bangs, she is wearing a frilly black dress, high heeled black boots and elegant, steel cross necklace and earrings.
"Yes?"
The girl said, she was somewhere in her late twenties or early thirties...
"You must be that Dreamspeaker I have heard so much about...what can I do for you?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:09 pm

The girl nodded.
"Yeah I am Henrietta Day and as for what I have heard about you, well mostly that you might be from the Dreamspeakers might be from a Craft and that you have a Rokea with you."
The young woman said and she clearly knew what they where called.
"Come in, what can I do for you?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:07 pm

Tane:

"Ananasi...hum...they are the spiders are they not?"
Henrietta said she lead you into a room decked out in posters for metal bands, some picture of her family, and shelf full of movies and a clean, simple interior.
"I am afraid I do not know allot about them other than that they are different from other fera in that they are not connected to the dynamic element, but rather the static one."
The young woman said.
"From what I know about the werespiders what you do to help one of them is to give them blood, they are not dynamic like the rest of the fera so they will not be able to heal in the same way."
The Hollow One said with a smile.
"Or you get someone with healing magick to help, or get them to the hospital...if in human form."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:38 pm

THey're knitter's creatures? that's why Coawa would have killed them.

"Knitter? That sounds like someone's old grandmother but yes they are static, not dynamic."
The young woman said.

We can't take them to the hospital, she could ran away and we would be without the info we need.

"Not to mention that she might decide to reenact scenes from Lord of the Rings right there in the hospital if she get desperate enough."
Henrietta said.
"So do you want a cup of coffee or something?"
She offered.

Do they have any allergy to metals as garou have with silver and mokole with gold? Maybe then he could help her in the house.

"I am not a living wikipedia page on shifters, I just know a few. As far as I know, and I might be completely wrong here, it is the connection to the Wyld that give the metal weaknesses as well as their ability to heal, so if that is right then an Ananasi would lack both, but really I am just speculating here but since they do need Quintessence in some form, in this case from blood to heal, it is possible the other part to it are right as well."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:09 am

I'm ok, thanks. Yeah, the hospital is not the best place to take her.
He said, with a smirk.

"I will make some for myself then if you do not mind."
Henrietta said as she begun making some coffee in her kitchen.

Where could i get enough blood without killing anything?

"Now that is the question, I have already been able to get some for our vampire prisoner in the basement, poor thing I hate seeing them staked, anyway getting more can be difficult. Luckily Ananasi are not as picky eaters as vampires so animal blood go down just fine and do the job, you could use that."
The young woman said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next