Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 33 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:57 pm

Serge and Tane Earlier:

But those reasons are the point. It is the lack of protection from the traditions what took her down this road.

"Some of our laws might need to be changed but that do not mean they can just be ignored Mr karyak, laws takes time to change, time and allot of lobbying and politics."
Hildegard said and sigh.

Then i'll talk to the nine, or ask for a lesser punishment. There will be a way. We can't keep convicting our young because we are not able to protect them so they have to take upon themselves to save their superiors. It's against the natural order of things and it's shameful. She has not changed yet,a nd we have to preserve that, not burn it away in fear.

"You can certainly try to address the Council during an open session, I would advice talking with your Cabalmates first though to learn somewhat how to talk to them and also do not have your hopes to high, I have never heard of such a pardon being grated, not to a Nephandus."
The old Chorister said and shook her head.

Jajajaja yeah, it sucks, but, he was healed almost in the field, so no big deal

"He is rather sturdy then your friend...that is good."
Cadence said and smiled.
"It is never easy to see our friends hurt..."
She muttered and looked down.

We're making an habit of performing the impossible. I just came from healing a guy's avatar from vampire blood poisoning. I'm told it has never been done, or at least not recorded. Anyhow, it's done. He's addicted, of course, but he'll be safe in the Great Chantry and he'll be able to live as any other mage. His avatar is strong as an old oak, i tell you.

"That is quite amazing."
Cadence said.
"I am not completely sure what vampire blood poisoning do to an Avatar but it do not sound plesant I am glad you where able to help that guy Tane."
The girl said and Hildegard raised and eyebrow and nodded.
"Most impressive Mr Karyak..."
She said approvingly.

(OOC: A prisoner escaped and caused trouble in the basement and the rest of the group took him down. This happens about one or two hours from the point of time Tane is at now.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:21 pm

(OOC: And then folks we are at 15 000 posts in the IC section. Everyone gets one free exp to celebrate good job everyone. Very Happy )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:07 am

Tane Earlier:

Yeah, in any case, if we belive it's possible, there's a way. That's the point in being what and who we are.

"That may be so Mr Karyak but some things are harder to accomplish that other things. However I am not going to stand in your way of you trying to save Miss Clearwater, though I might not be able to do to much to aid you either."
Hildegard said and nodded.

Now, if we convince ourselves that there's something that can't be done, then the technocracy, nephandus and the qyrl have won. he said.

"Like I said I will not be getting in your way in this endeavor even if I have some doubts about it's validity."
Hildegard said as she regarded Tane for a moment.

Then Tane sat, the books on his lap. Well friends, it's been nice chatting. Won't hold you up any longer, and i need to see this books.I'll be seeing you in the morning, maybe. He said, greeting them out.

"Very well, but remember that you need to keep an eye on Miss Clearwater, she is your responsibility, if you are going to sleep or leave the room you will need to find someone to watch over her in the meantime or take her down to the basement where she can be placed with the other prisoners under guard. You are also going to have to make sure her wound do not start bleeding and that if she is in pain from it that she is given something for that. Her wrists and hands need to be checked to make sure they have good circulation despite being bound every half an hour or so but if she is sleeping do so gently she needs her rest. If her hands grow cold her bonds must be loosened and then you should have another guard to help you keep her under control until she can be bound again. Also remember to provide her with food and water if she should ask for it, and if she needs to relieve herself, call for a woman to keep an eye on her while she do."
The old Chorister instructed you, then she waited for a moment to see if you had any questions before she inclined her head towards everyone preset.
"Mr Karyak, Mr Yager, Miss Clearwater, if you will excuse me then."
She said politely before she left. Cadence smiled a little to the other Chorister.
"Goodbye for now then Ma'am."
She said before she laid back down on the sofa, she was wounded and needed her rest, her movements being a bit awkward due to her bound hands.
"It was nice seeing you again Serge even if the circumstances could have been better."
She muttered in a tired tone of voice then she glanced at Tane for a moment before she settled down as best she could on the sofa.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:56 am

Tane:

Belive, that helps. Harbor a little faith, and that will help us.

"For there to be faith Mr Karyak something have to sound believable."
Hildegard said dryly.

You can't put prisoners along with the sick and wounded or hindered on a node.

"I never suggested it either the prisoners are placed in storerooms in a completely different part of the basement."
Hildegard said and raised and eyebrow.

Thenk you Hildergaard, your help has been invaluable. he said with a smile, noticing how much she cared.

"I am glad to help but I still need to know what you intend to do about Miss Clearwater when you need to sleep or you plan to leave your room she can not be left here alone, so what are your plan?"
The Chorister asked and she raised an eyebrow.

Please let me know if you need me to take any messages to the Werewolves in the morning. Yours or your apprentice's. he offered with no more details.

"My apprentice is six I doubt she have much to say to werewolves other than asking them how long combing their fur will take. For me no I have no messages but thank you for asking Mr Karyak. Now what are you going to do about the prisoner you are responsible for when you go out to talk with these wherewolves?"
She asked and raised an eyebrow.

Once alone with Candence, he told her I'm sorry for all of this. No actions seemed correct. None of them look right now, but i'm commited with this, for better or for worse.

Cadence smiled a little sadly.
"Thank you for trying Tane, no one else are."
She said softly.

I wish we could have met in a better way. In any case, though, if you want to chat or something, i'm here.

"I...am not sure there...is much to talk about or rather I am not sure I want to talk about what I am afraid of, but I do thank you for the offer."
She said and glanced over at you.

If you want to help reading these to see if there's any jurisdiction available to help your case and prevent any of those being used against us.

"I can do that, but with my hands bound it is hard to turn pages."
Cadence said as she sat up with some difficulty and groaned over her injury.
"Yeah meeting in a different way then you running me through with a sword would have been good."
She said wryly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Tane:

I've seen on tv what white people worship, and i disagree. Tane joked

"What some people find believable is not what others will put their faith in Mr Karyak and some of us require a bit more evidence."
Hildegard said dryly.

Still too close, we have had breakings before.

"The rooms down there are stone and durable, and the fact remains that whatever or not you approve of what facilities we have to use as cells or not you can not leave Miss Clearwater in your room unattended so either she will have to be brought to the storage rooms used as cells where our guards can keep an eye on her or either you or someone you recruit to the job will have to watch her at all times."
The Chorister said sternly.

It will be a while from that, and i probably will call master morgan and ask for anyone he can find, don't worry about it

"Finding someone to do your job Mr Karyak is not one of our Security Chief's tasks, we have a set up for prisoners, you asked not to use that for Miss Clearwater and he reluctantly agreed, you will yourself need to find a way to keep her or bring her to the cells that are already prepared and yes I do worry about it for you do seam to be rather nonchalant about this and I will not have a Nephandus escape because she was not kept under proper guard."
Hildegard said as she regarded you.

I am a storyteller, and a sage. Maybe if there's a story worth telling, we can record it. We can always leave a mark

"I am not so sure my fear for what will be done with me are a grand story to tell Tane, I am scared but I am not so sure there is much to be done about that..."
Cadence sand and she tried to smile a little.
"Let us just get to work on those books and see if there can be found any hope in them."
She muttered and looked down.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:35 am

Tane:

Yeah, if no one's available, i'll have to take her there.

"We are starting to run out of room but I will make sure a spot is made available for Miss Clearwater with a matrass she can rest on for when you need to see to other tasks.

She will be guarded, i assure you.
I'll see when i need it what method is best for everyone.

Well then I am satisfied, good morning Mr Karyak."
Hildegard said and she gave you a curt nod of her head before she left.

Ok then, Let's dig in! He said, and started reading.

Cadence nodded and the two of you read for some time, she had to have help flipping the pages since her hands where bound and now and again she asked for a bit of water but she was a good aid in getting through some of the material, eventually she was beginning to look rather tired though, she needed her rest and you saw that it was nearing the time when you had agreed to meet with Raven to go meet with the local werewolves, also the lawyer George had called for might have arrived by now, and breakfast might also not be amiss.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:21 pm

We have a new IC thread here: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t128-primium-books-and-risky-endeavors-ic-thread-22#17148

Tane gets 2 exp for the last thread.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:59 am

Tane:

Well... Tane said after looking at the clock I belive it's time for me to get going, so i'll take you to the containtment cells. I hate it, but we can't really stretch our forces further and you need to be accompanyed. SO... leave me these books and i'll take you to the cells, alright?

"It is ok."
The Nephanda said softly as she stood, wincing from her wound.
"I understand you can not just baby sit me all day."
Cadence looked a little scared and looked down.
"How am I...going to be treated?"
She muttered.

(OOC: Not a problem. Well we have gotten to about 8 in the morning. Colin is in the hospital with Kyle to figure things out about the magickal supression serum and Adley and Nicole have gone after a Nephandus seen outside the Chantry. Serge is talking with Deaconess O'Conner.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:34 am

Tane:

Probably, indifference. I suppose it depends on the people guarding, but we don't mistreat prisoners. Our chief of security was greatly troubled by having little option but extract information by force out of a full fledged nephandus, so i don't belive they'll have much problem with you.

Cadence seamed a little scared but she nodded.
"O...ok..."
She muttered then she took a few steps and winced.
"Will you be by to visit me later?"
She asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:29 am

Tane:

"Will you be by to visit me later?"
Tane's heart was soft as snow in spring, and her fear weakened his resolve to let her there. Even then, and feeling sorry for everyone at that faen war, he steeled his heart and proceeded. I will go with you through this all, i promise. After i do the things i need to do, i'll come back and to your side. I have come to live here so i'll never be far away.

Cadence smiled a little.
"Do not worry about me Tane you seam to be worried about me, but don't be you have treated me kindly, I can take some time being locked up in the cellar, just do what you have to do and do not let your mind stay with me, give your tasks full attention my friend."
The Nephanda said and she smiled a little though she still looked afraid as she walked beside you down to the basement, she seamed to be limping a little and walking hurt her wound.

You got down into the basement, you saw allot of words had had been written on the wall all of a sudden. Darrian with his dog, a gruff looking blond woman you had just barely met that you think are named Helga, she was part of the group that you went with to safe the Traditionalist with the Nephandi controlled warehouse, as well as a tall black man you did not know stood there on guard duty. Darrian Haagen walked over to you.
"Good morning Mr Karyak what can I do for you?"
He asked sounding a bit skeptical.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:21 am

Tane:

No, i go full into all i do. It's just that everything about this war is unfair and shitty. Can't get around that, but it's also useless to get sad about it. He said, and handed his arms out offering to carry her to her prison.

"This conflict do suck, I am so tired of war."
Cadence muttered she looked at your arms and shook her head.
"I can walk, but I would welcome some support, that sword of yours did some damage, perhaps your new nickname Mr Shark Sword is quite fitting."
She said and she sounded amused for a moment before she turned sad again.

Hello sir. I'm comming to leave a prisoner. Please take good care of her, she's... not a bad person.

Darrian frowned.
"I would try to do that even if she was a bad person Mr Karyak so I will do my best but we are running out of room so she is going to have to share a makeshift cell with another prisoner and we are going to have to restrain her enough that she can not interact with her cellmate."
The alchemist said as he regarded Cadence for a moment.
"Is she wounded?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:24 am

Tane:

The respect and ceremony of wasterners always leaves me in awe. Yeah, it unfolds patterns, it should sting. But it's more a shield than a sword, as it was made to protect more than harm. Even so, if the source of danger is not dealt with,
danger will always be present.

"Well the thing is, we can not expect others to treat or talk about objects that are holy to us but which do not have the same meaning to others with reverence and ceremony. Once before...I Fell I would place my Bible on my personal altar in a place of honor but I could not fault anyone for seeing just a book. The same to you your sword is a gift from your honored Assentors but to others it is just a sword with shark teeth."
Cadence said softly.
"And it is not just in the West Tane that what is holy for one person, is not so for another. Serge means no offense with the nickname he have given you."

Badly, yeah. Do as you must. He said, not liking it, but not refusing it, either.

Darrian nodded he gently took Cadence into the room and freed her hands only to fasten them to a sturdy old shelf using cuffs. Cadence winced a little as the metal was fastened around her sore wrists and Darrian sigh.
"Sorry Miss..."
He then made a gag out of some cloth from the shelf and a bit of rope and gagged the girl, this seamed to alarm Cadence a bit and she looked at you nervously. Darrian went and gagged the other prisoner now as well, the man you had captured with Henrietta on the parking lot in Mattapan, now his head hung though and he looked really miserable.
"I will get her a blanket and check on her often Mr Karryak to see if she needs water or anything else."
Darrian promised.
"I am sorry we have no other way to keep her more comfortably."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:44 am

Tane stood with a severe look about him before cracking a big smile I'm just fucking around. I know people mean well. As i said, this is just a tool.

Cadence looked at you for a moment, blinked and then she laugh, it was a delightful sound, like silver bells in a light breeze.
"Well it is one scary tool Tane...ouch...don't make me laugh!"
She said and she grinned.

Tane would have had a conflict at his home with theese miserable prisoners. To him, they should probably have been dead to stop their suffering and shame, although Candence was just a victim. This way, the weight was lifted from his shoulders. I'll come back for you as soon as i can, sweetie. He told her after he'd seen her confinement.

Darrian secured Cadence to the shelf and gagged her, but he did put a blanket over her as well to make sure she was not to cold.
"I will check in on you often Miss Clearwater, to see if you need anything."
He said. Cadence nodded she looked scared though and she glanced at you for a moment before you left.

ane left then and took a stroll too see Beatrice and both his patient and his mentor before heading out

You got to the Node chamber, the large man you have learned was named Bruce still stood on guard duty.
"Are you here to see Bee?"
He asked as he opened the door to the Node Chamber. Beatrice was awake and struggling slightly, Amadeus where gently washing sweat of her forehead. Bee managed to smile a little when she saw you though.
"Hi...Tane..."
She muttered.

Tobias where sleeping soundly wrapped up in a blanket. Cita sat next to him and she worked on her computer she nodded to you when she saw you.
"Good morning Tane."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:51 pm

Tane:

Yes, thank you, Bruce. All quiet in the western front? He asked before going in. Once inside, he got to behing Bee's head ans sat up in Seiza Hi there, gorgeous. How are you? How you feeling today? he asked, gently controlling her pulse and heat.

Bruce shrugged.
"Other than a new girl using the lab over there I have not seen anything new, the rest of the Chantry have had issues but down where have been quiet.
The Orphan Artificer commented.

Beatrice's breathing and pulse was still weak, but it was stronger than it had been the last time you saw her.
"I...am a little better..."
She muttered weakly. Amadeus smiled a little.
"We tried the painkiller I made with the spirit Shimmer's help, that have reduced her discomfort some."
The Verbena said.

Tane got to Cita and placed a hand on her shoulder He looks nice. Have you slept, eat and all that humans do?

"I slept earlier, and I have ned had the chance to eat yet, but yes he is looking rather good. Young Tobias is recovering nicely."
Cita said and she gave a small smile.
"His Avatar is still weak but it is getting stronger."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:19 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:56 am

That's a relief. Day's been long. He said with a tired smile.

"That it have and there is little rest in sight until we have dealt with Lisa Larson and her Labyrinth."
Amadeus agreed.

That's great, babe. Want me to check how your little angel is doing or do you think it's alright? He asked happily. I should also bring you later today the little natural spirit and maybe we'll see if we can make something a little stronger.

"You can...have a look at him...just to be sure...Tane but he do...feel a little...stronger now, he like it...when you sing to him...though."
Beatrice muttered and she gave you a weak smile and nodded.
"Something stronger for...the pain would...be welcome."

It will get stronger, master. I have never seen a healer like you and i'm sure he can't be in better hands. You've performed the impossible with rather scant Resources! cheared at her

Cita smiled a little then she said.
"Than you Tane, however you will be more skilled than me one day, you have a talent with Avatars the way you can sing them into manifesting, you could reach far."

Well, i'll tell you what. I need to have breakfast before going out to the Fera meeting. I'll go to the shop down the alley and make you whatever you like for breakfast, we share meal and i'll get on my way. We both will be here so he'll be taken care at all times. How does that sound?

"Breakfast sounds wonderful, would you terribly mind bringing some for Master Nassa as well? He have been up all night with Beatrice and he needs to eat."
Cita said and she glanced over at the Verbena who just frowned a bit.
"Do not worry about me, I have food in my fridge, I will go and make some for me, and these two kids later."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:01 am

Who's this Lisa Larson? Sounds like a Marvel character. He said, trying to lift the spirits of the people around them.

Tane Caressed her head like one would a child and smiled Ok then. Let's see. Just relax. He said, and took her hands between his and sang her melancholic song a little until smoke came out of their joined hands. A cloud formed and it slowly rose to the ceiling, covering them as a screen of dense mist.

We could certainly all have breakfast together. Your patient is downstairs too, right? And Bae needs nourishment. So, what would you like for breakfast?

Amadeus grinned a little at that.
"She do sound like that now don't she, but she is the leader of the Labyrinth we are having troubles with."
He explained.
"And today will be her end!"
He promised darkly.

Beatrice gave you a slight smile and relaxed as her Avatar came into view the broken old fallen angle looked a little more like a forest god now, bits of bark were seen here and there and he was carrying a brightly burning, uncorrupted torch in his right hand, his wings where still broken though and he was filled with cuts and wounds including the one that had nearly slit him in two. The Avatar looked at you then drew back it was afraid it had been hurt twice and where terrified of being hurt again. Beatrice shivered with her Avatar's fear but then the wounded soul seamed to recognize you and he lifted the touch to look at you better in it's light, a warm, protective light which for some reason where Dynamic while the forest god clearly where Primordial. For a while the Avatar just stood there looking at you doing nothing just looking at you with his eyes made of nothingness.

"Currently my patients are Bee and Tobias the elderly Etherite I treated got collected by his Chantrymates, he is well enough to be tended to by his own, though I suspect I will have some Paradox injuries to see to as the day progress."
Cita said still in awe of what you had sung into being.
"Ehm yes breakfast...well I can eat anything really but Bee and Tobias should have something simple and not to overwhelming, some porridge perhaps."
She suggested.

(OOC please use the new thread it is here: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t130p150-the-aswadim-s-blood-battles-and-the-lonely-handler-ic-thread-23 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:09 pm

Tane:

What are we doing to bring her end? he tagged along

"Hopefully soon Mr Karyak."
Amadeus said darkly.

Tane Focused on the angel just as it did in him. He looked a hell lot better and he was happy for it, but it was traumathized and scared. It was only natural, though. But then tane felt that crisp of dinamic energy as part of the torch and rose to inspect it better. THe song grew in pitch and strenght too, and it reflected the little fire as Tane slowly tried to touch it and analize it. Could this torch be the little part of uncorrupted energy he had already felt?

The torch where Dynamic while Beatrice's fallen angel where clearly Primordial, it was likely the torch came from another source than her soul did. The wounded Avatar stepped back, it was skittish and nervous and did not want to be touched, though he still looked at you with those dark eyes of nothingness.

I was thinking Rice and milk. It's delicious yet simple enough and nutritious yet not dense. BUT i asked of you, not of them. Let me show you a little of my appreciation!

"I have never had the dish you speak of Tane."
Cita said and smiled.
"And there is no need for you to go to any trouble on my behalf you have helped me allot as well."
She commented.
"Now what is this rice and milk?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:57 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:35 am

Tane:

Soon, but what?

"We will storm Larson's Labyrinth and take her down, however the exact details of it I do not know, I will be with the support forces Mr Karyak as a healer and it is best that not everyone know the full extent of the plan to avoid one person begin taken captive and then being force to reveal our plans to the enemy."
Amadeus said.

Gandjya Shone with yellow excitement, and nurturing green light, as his black nothing eyes stared deep into the Wood God's. We desire your happines. We want to know if you'd allow us to caress the torch you bear. Tane asked with a double voice, and Gandjya asked in turn in colour lenguaje.

The Forest God regarded you for a while, cuncertain he had been hurt twice and was weary but eventually he nodded, one single motion that sounded like the creating of an old, dry tree's branches in the wind, he said nothing but at least he nodded.

Do you two see the torch? I Have to confirm it, but i belive that is the uncorrupted spot. It has grown since we last felt it, to the point that it is now visible

"I do not really see a torch as such Tane, I see Avatars as data streams, however I know the point you talk about. That piece of Ephemera is from Mr Roth Hicks after..."
Cita looked at Beatrice and lowered her voice to not bring up bad memories for the wounded Verbena.
"The ritual...Beatrice's Avatar was badly hurt there where a chance it would cleave in half and shatter I needed Ephemera from a healthy Avatar to more or less suture it back together, Mr Roth Hicks donated a sliver of his own Avatar and by that saved Beatrice's soul, however her Avatar have integrated that piece of Ephemera marvelously."
Cita explained in a whisper.

Ah, you all will see. Please, bring a big pot. I'm Comming right away. Tane asked and prepare to go to the store near them to get the ingredients

"You should be able to find a big pot in the kitchen Mr Karyak."
Amadeus said.
"There is a store right around the corner but be careful when going out you never know where or enemies might be hiding."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:45 am

Tane:

Getting INTO a labirinth saunds awfully dangerous, why taking that step now that we are so strained?

"It will be incredibly dangerous however we can not let the Nephandi have their way, they are planning a ritual we have to stop and to do that we we to come to them."
Amadeus explained.

Slowly and respecfully, Gandjya and Tane alike moved towards the avatar and assesed it, determining what parts of the song were actually dissonant and what was tuned correctly. The Torch had a special care, as it was different. Tane tried to understand wether it was a shard, an uncorrupted pinch of the same avatar or something else that lived on inside the evetar after so many quirurjic interventions and attacks. Even so, the study of the little avatar was thorough, looking for the little bit of uncorrupted essence inside without making it feel in the spotlight Easy there, it's just a moment,
and i need to make sure you're ok.

The torch felt different from the rest of Beatrice's Avatar, it was more active and it was perfectly clean while the rest of the rather large Avatar where corrupted though there was something of a hope within him as well. Beatrice stirred and looked at you as you examined her Avatar she looked a little nervous and whimpered softly. Amadeus gave his apprentice a concerned look.
"Shh you are okey Bee."
He said but he gave you a warning look to be careful.

I can see that, it looks like it has always been a part of it.

"Yes I have never seen anything similar."
Cita said and she glanced over at Beatrice.

If nothing happens, Tane is careful but prepares rice with milk for everyone, and it's soft, sweet and filling

You ade it to a small convenience store just down te block, it was not large but it had the things you needed. This early in the morning there where very few customer at the store, there where an elderly man, and a young woman of about 20 with a baby on her arm, you got the groceries you needed and got back to Steeelhaven's kitchen and got the breakfast made with few issues.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:06 am

Tane:

THen, for this too i'll ask the werewolves aid. Our enemy is common.

"Aid from the half spirits would be most welcome."
Amadeus agreed.
"They are formidable warriors and make for honorable allies if one can win their trust."

Tane Noticed and called to it. All other parts of the song fell to a second regard and he focused more in this little part. He exalted it with more harmonics and made it noticeable, summong it to make it evident. He tried to make this simple truth more evident just to give himself and all witnesses here a little hope. Even though, he didn't push much since it clearly still traumatized.

Your song did not help much, getting the Avatar to show itself was one thing while changing it and making one part of it more evident that was like trying to push a mountain, the spirit before you where massive and hard to understand, you could not change it, or affect it with your song and the Forest God only regarded you with nervousness and slight interest as you sang to it before he slowly turned and vanished into Beatrice's soul again, he had had enough of being looked at for the moment and the old spirit was getting quite grumpy like an old man being disturbed.

Tane came back with breakfast for Cita, Amadeus, Beatrice, the young nephanda, the still recovering boy and himself. He ate with the bulk of them in the node, and tried to think as little as possible about war, nephandus and the end of the world as possible.

You got back down to the basement and had breakfast with Amadeus, Beatrice, Cita and Tobias who was also there, Tobias ate well, and the two Masters seamed to enjoy your dish, Beatrice ate when Amadeus helped to feed her but only a couple of spoonfuls then she turned her head and shook her head, still whimpering and clearly in allot of pain, which is probably what robbed her of her appetite, that or the memories of the ritual.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:51 am

Tane:

That they are. Rage can be complicated but in a fight there's nothing it can't accomplish.

"Well I can't argue against that."
Amadeus said darkly.

Hahahah well, it sounded wonderful! Tane said to Beatrice I bet you can feel it better too. Truthfully, i've never seen a healing happen so fast. Tane said caressing her in the head. And your little own sunshine is still there too

"I...feel him now...there in my soul, at least I know he is there."
Beatrice managed weakly.
"But it still hurts...so badly it hurts..."
She whimpered.
"Do you think he will be okey Tane...do you think I will be able to work magick again?"
She muttered fearfully.

I was thinking, i should bring the wolfmen some token of peace, a portage. What could i give them? I'm thinking of something small and meaningfull...

"Hum...some Tass from the Node perhaps...I have heard they can use it like we do and that they even keep their own Nodes."
Amadeus suggested.
"Or perhaps a weapon with Quintessence imbued into it?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:03 pm

Tane:

We work magic, not miracles, but he has done a miracle out of himself. As i said, he's probably healing better than anyone ever spected.
Maybe in a couple of weeks we can ask Cita to let you try feeling some magick, what do you think?

Beatrice smiled at that.
"You really think so Tane that I will be able to work my magick again I have been so afraid I will never be able to do so again..."
She exclaimed before she winced. Cita nodded.
"It might be months, will most likely be months and at first casting magick will hurt, but yes your Avatar is healing extremely nicely Beatrice and we will have to start with sensory magick and move up from there but you will cast spells again, give it a little time and you should be as powerful as you where before."
The spirit healer said and that seamed to calm the young Verbena down and she smiled a little.
"We can work magick together Tane...when I am better."
She muttered sleepily, she did not manage to stay awake for long at the time yet.

Hmn... sounds like something too much. I was thinking on something smaller, but certainly a little tass could do it.

"What if you ask Colin Wainwright about a suitable gift for the werewolves little trinkets are his trade, though I would say a good blade is usually a welcome gift for any occasion."
Amadeus said though Cita looked a little doubtful out about that.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:22 am

Tane:

Your song will make mine a symphony, sweet child. He assured her

Beatrice smiled a little at that.
"I will look forward to it then."
She said and she gently held out her chained hands and touched your own hand then she closed her eyes exhausted.

I have around an hour to craft it... But i do have 2 sharks at home...

"Hum...for an hour I would recommend enchanting something already made or just giving them some Tass."
The old Verbena advices.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next