Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 35 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:29 pm

Tane:

Tainted mages. I don't know how many fomorians could there be.

"That is allot of mages, then again I do not really know how rare your kind is."
Dino said and he raised an eyebrow.

Exactly. They are undoing made will. THe worse nightmare of all. But it is true, an incarnation of a piece of creation, a higher self,
something like that. Everyone is different, mine is a god, a friend of mine's a dog... everyone has a different avatar.

"Interesting...so you have a god living inside of you?"
The female werewolf asked.
"In either case these spirits do not sound like anything we would want to be serving the Wyrm."

That's one reason for my comming. We need allies. We have "won" but they taint us even in victory. We need to cleanse this world of them, and this city in particular, and we can't express how much your help would be welcomed

"I will have to speak with the leader of my Pack but I am pretty sure that when it comes to beating the Wyrm, in any of his forms and his servants to the curb we will be willing to lend our swords and our claws to the cause."
Dino said with pride in his voice.
"It is our task to protect this world from such filth."

Oh, dear... Tane exclaimed That's unfortunate, i'm so sorry. I'm a spirit healer myself, so i have worked to help them, but personally i'm fighting this abominations at any chance. We know of two bases of the tainted mages, and we have cleansed one and followed a couple more. Maybe 20 of them have fallen to us, many more to my companions, so we can say fondly that we are succesfully fighting back, but we are stretched thin. I have patients with wich i share most of my time, and i'm trying to help the young ones tainted. I'm suspecting that they can be clensed,
and i'm working on how to do it safelly.

"Healing spirits are a good thing...what you describe though sounds like a full fledged war between mages that can be dangerous to get involved with, but when it comes to the Wyrm we should all be united, just as long as it is clear that we have no interest in your politics if we help you it will only be to beat down this Wyrm infestation."
Dino said then he frowned again.
"While redemption might be possible it is not a easy path Mr Karyak...and it might be a dangerous thing to attemnt in the middle of a war."

Well, this is no surprise but we need your help. Were sharks, spider, rat and fox are already helping in the fight, but we are losing people too and the help of your people can prevent some of that. Also, i have been informed that your shamans have some way to revert some of the effects fo the black spiral dance. I'd ask you to guide me to a spirit that can teach me that or to a practitioner that can help me, because if we can revert it in mages, we can heal many a wound and deal a tremendous blow to this monsters. When mages die, the strong spirits inside of us reincarnate with us.

The two Garou looked at one another again then Dino spoke.
"What you speak of...is an ancient secret among our kind and it is just a rumor not a proven fact, also it is not a thing you can learn, this is secret knowledge but I can tell you as much as to say it is not a ritual it is a realm, and I am not so sure such a cleansing would help anyone but one of my kind, and even then only if they really wanted to repent and turn from their evil ways."

Lastly, i would like to ask you if we could share this places of power you call tumuls. Tane raised the two little stones What you see here is the base threads of reality made manifest. I don't know if this helps you or not, but to us is the fuel of our work. The world is dying and magick with it, but this places are the only ones where our magick is not covered with layers of impediment, so sharing a place to work with with anyone can greatly help us improve our chances to heal ourselves, restock on power and to use our crafts. In exchange we can help defend it, tend to it's health,
forge tools like the one i gave you and see in the past and future to help you recover lost knowledge or prepare for impending threats, such as these.
Learning one from the other can also be beneficial. Tane said, looking at them intenselly.

"We call them Carens and they are not just batteries for mages to use they are holy places for our pepole!"
The female werewolf said sharply and Dino raised an hand to get her to settle down.
"My friend here is right, our Carens are holy places, and we struggle to keep them safe from mages who would use them to fuel their powers, I do not think my Pack would ever allow for such an arangement, a small gift like the one I gave you yes, but access to it generally no."
He said firmly.

I'm well aware that these are bold ideas, but we are respectful and i want you to know all the aspects of our intentions. This are trying times for Fera and for mages alike, and i belive that together we can push the black tides of the great enemy away. Although i don't spect this alliance, if it comes to fruition, to do all of this at once only because i say so, at least the first two requests are pressing matters.
So there's that. If you like we can talk to your elders or mine, as you please.

"An alliance will be useful and it is indeed trying times, but the things you ask for can be hard, helping you in the fight against the Wyrm that we might do, but telling you of realms and the rituals performed there only whispered about among our shamans and letting mages defile our Carens, that is not something we can allow."
Dino said respectfully but firmly.

(OOC: I will arrange for Tane to go into a Seeking then.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:47 pm

Tane:

Very rare, but they are carried from one life to the other and seek each other. You could say they have been building their numbers.

Dino nodded at that.
"Well that is quite alarming then Mr Karyak."
Dino said and frowned.

It says so, jajaja! I can only belive in it. He smirked at gandjya

"That is quite impressive usually spirits are quite powerful before they claim to be Gods, though there are some systems where any spirit is one."
The female werewolf said and nodded. Your Avatar smiled as you kindly from inside your soul."

That is much welcome and reassuring.

"If you leave me with a phone number where I can contact you once I have spoken with our Pack leader then we can organize things further then."
Dino said and smiled.

Politics is bullshit, and many of my brothers and sisters belive it so. Even though, we are politicking right now... BUt whatever. We won't want to drag you into it. That is a thing for us, and i'm sure you got your own thing going on. But the things that menaces us is the same that you fight.
Stagnation, destruction of the world, corruption. Our battle often plays out in many aspects that have to do with ideas and the mind, but after it, it always come to the bloody goresom corners of the world when our points of power are to be defended or conquered, or when things like this happen.
If we all do not commit, we all suffer. Besides, our enemies have allied yours to, so if they beat us, they'll come unimpended against you, and they have not done so only because we know more about them and so we are more dangerous to them that way. That's the only reason, along with time.

Dino nodded.
"We have our own issues among our own kind yes and that is part of the reason why we do not need to get dragged down into another society's politics, but for defeating the Wyrm I see no reason why we can not be allies for a while."
He said.
"The Wyrm will take over if we are not vigilent, he is a powerful force so yes we have to be ready to fight back again any form he might take."

Tane speaked with a passion that burned low but powerful, and his eyes wetted at the though of, who knows how many widderslaint kids taken tot he attrocities of the Nephandi.
About redemption... The easy path is to take a young girl, a loving and caring soul, and burn it until the spirit that lives inside of her is destroyed out of existence, and her personality scarred forever, if not directly destroyed too. Do you see how, if we go for the easy solution, they win nonetheless? How can i stand beside, arms folded, as they do an aberration like that out of fear. Imagine me cutting your connection with your other forms, with Gaia so sacred, with your people and with your very soul. Is maddening, it's unthinkable... but it's, to date, the only way to make sure another of this corrupted mages won't be born corrupted only to be recruited as soon as she's able to speak and demonstrate it can be useful.

"That is a terrible thing to do to a person."
Dino agreed and shivered.
"I do hope you can find an alternative, for if the options are what you describe here and letting another corrupted mage be born, that is an awful position to be in."
He said and he frowned deeper.

That is the alternative, into giving in to fear. I don't know how the other mages can think on doing it, but i can't. SHe was just protecting her elders so they could fight back. Even in the face of a fate like that she made the ultimate sacrifice for a chance for us to fight back. Her will to fight is strong and we would honor it with the banishing of everything she is, and moreover, doing the enemie's grisly work!

"That do indeed sound quite tragic."
Dino said and he looked at his companion again clearly not fully understanding what you where saying or who you where talking about.

It's difficult and all, but i can't stop for that. Such a small frayl girl is imprisoned and waiting a trial, and i will at least do my best to try and help her.
I prefer that she dies fighting the corruption and helping me get a way to take others back from them than just being forgotten, hated by her peers for nothing. The cost of doing so is negligible.

"I understand your passion Mr Karyak and your desire to help your friend, the problem is the thing we have legends of, it is a cleansing by ordeal that affect our own kind and only our own kind, and even if you could find a similar ritual for your friend, unless our spiritual part are somewhat similar you might just be torturing her to death for nothing."
The female werewolf said and sigh.

I must study it at any cost, nonetheless. Is there any sage, master or spirit that can tell me more about it. I'm willing to pay and pass trials as required.

"Payment is not an issue this is sacred knowledge not to be defiled by such things but trials there might be."
The Garou woman said and she scribbeled something down on a piece of paper from hr pocket and handed it to you.
"This is the phone number to the oldest shaman of this area, she might know of the realm you speak of, if you can convince her you can be trusted she might be able to help."

No, i'm sorry if it sounded that way. To us they are safe havens and places of learning, where we congregate to live, study and conect with the divine inside of our souls. The world is forgetting it had magick at all, and this places are the last magickal spots that allow us to survive. Anywhere else that we do something spiritual or magickal there's a pretty good chance that we blow up, litterally. Tane said, frowning but if there's a negative, i won't argue. I'm sorry.

"While we understand that your intentions are good, we have experienced your kind trying to steal from our Carens so many times, the trust is just not there yet."
Dino said sternly then his expression softened a bit.
"But it is nothing personal towards you, not at all."

I totally understand. Fighting together will be a start, anyway. The rituals and the like it's a more personal concern as i'm the only one that is actually looking for a way to cleanse my mates, so that i might want to ask your shamans or elders... and the last, let's talk it in times of peace,
then. So, how do we proceed?

"Agreed...well then what if I go and speak with the leaders of my Pack and contact you when I know more."
Dino asked.
"I believe also my friend gave you the phone number for one of your elders for your personal concern."
He added and he glanced at his companion as he spoke and she nodded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:35 am

Tane:

I Will try, then. I thank you. Even if It is a Slim chance, there must be something to take out from that to learn.

The Garou woman nodded at that.
"I wish you the best of luck with it Mr Karyak."
She said simply.

I understand, thank you. If we could ever discuss what this places mean to your people i'd like to learn more, not only to know BUt to honour them. Maybe my kind can understand better and tresspassed could be diminished.

"I would like that and I can not see anything wrong with talking about what the Carens mean to us, thouhg it is a thing it is hard to express with words, the simplest thing would be to say they make the center of our territory the heart of our homes and serve as links to our spiritual sides."
Dino begun.

yes, thanks. Well, let me give you my number and you can call me when you know the answer.
I'd like your number Too, though. It might be tonight that we decide to strike against one of their lair, a labyrinth, So If we do i'll let you know So that if you want to partake...

Dino nodded and fished his phone out of his pocket.
"Very well if you give me your number I will save it and most likely when you move against these Wyrm tainted mages we will be able to offer aid though I can promise nothing before my leader have given his blessing."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:41 am

Tane:

I understand, it is like that for us too.

Take exchanged numbers with Dino. we'll let you know then. So, would there be any more?

Dino nodded and looked at you for some time.
"Perhaps you do understand Mr Karyak and perhaps you will eventually be welcome to our Caren but there are many of your kind so have not shown our sacred spaces as much respect as you have."
He said then he shook his head.
"No that is it, thank you for coming to see us Mr Karyak."
He said and the two Garou stood.
"We will show you to you car."
He said politely.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:07 am

"You use communal tranportation Mr Karyak...good, it is good you think of the enviroment."
The female werewolf said approvingly. There was some small thank on the way back to the bus, Coawa did not small talk much though but you and the Lupines did, then they said their goodbyes and left you at the bus stop to return to their Pack.

You sit on the bus and try to call the shaman, after several rings you hear the voice of a very old woman, speaking with an slightly French accent reply to you.
"Yes...how may old Kadiatou help you."
The woman spoke in a way that made it clear she was used to being respected and being listened to but her voice was still warm and kind.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:14 pm

"Well there must be a reason why Cathrine sent you to me...very well you can come and see me at my apartment."
The elderly woman said and she gave a street adress.
"We can speak there Mr Karyak."
The woman agree she did not sound unfriendly but she did sound stern, she was an old lady who would not take crap from anyone.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:40 pm

"Noon will work young man, I will cook up some lunch, it will be simple fare but you are welcome to share it with me. You need bring nothing, but I am fond of sweet pasteries."
The old woman said with a chukle.
"I will expect you at noon then Mr Karyak."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:26 am

Tane:

I like that way of thinking. See you later then! He closed up the issue.

"Good bye for now Mr Karyak I will indeed see you later."
The very wol werewolf said before you hung up on the call.

Then, Tane called Jeffry Morgan, the man in charge of security at the chantry Hello?
They got to their house at the docks where Tane would pick up little strawberry and get going towards the Chantry

Jeffry answered the call after a few rings.
"Hello Mr Karyak what can I help you with."
He said in his usual gruff tone of voice.

When you got home you found Alessa on her computer probably looking for clues about where she might find her sister Agatha. Paula was sleeping on the floor now that she was full and content. Strawberry where in her rat for and where sitting on the kitchen table talking with Grandfather it seamed while preening herself, she gave you a friendly squeak when she saw you and ran over to you happily.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:04 pm

Tane:

Hello master morgan, good day. Look, i got some fo the... tass we've talk about, and it seems like there have been some lurkers around my home, my companions have noticed. I wanted to know if you coudl spare someone or come over to place a few magick wards and security meassures before anything goes south, since i have had to move to the chantry. Tane questiones, getting to the point beforetaking more of morgan's time.

Jeffry listened to what you had to say before replying.
"Well you where warned about the...magickal resources you brought with you from the rescue mission Mr Karyak. I can arrange for wards for your home but not right now as we are stretched rather thin at the moment, but as soon as things settle down I can arrange for it, but in the meantime do get rid of that Tass please as it might draw unwanted attention to your home."

I take strawberry to my shoulder and sit on the couch, right before letting a powerful yawn. Alright, a Coffe and we're on our way...

Strawberry continued to preen herself as she setteled down on your shoulder.
"There should be some left in the pot, or I can put on a new one."
Alessa said and pointed at the coffee maker that did seam to have about one cup of coffee left in it. Coawa grunted, poured it into a cup and handed it to you.
"Here you go brother."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:29 am

Tane:

The mana i brought was cleansed the same day. As i said, i have tass, just regular, some i got from that and some the werewolves gifted me with. It's payment for the wards and really i don't want to have so much unattended, so i'll bring it to the chantry nonetheless

"Ah yes then I understand what you are talking about Mr Karyak."
Jeffry said.
"You can store the Tass in our Tass storage chambers if you so desire it will be safe there."

THanks. It's going to be a loooooong day. Tane said as he took some coffe Tonight we kill nephandus. There's a labirinth in the area, we're hitting it tonight, i belive. I really hope the werewolves come over, it would make everything a hundred times easier and would take the strain from our healers. Said Tane.

"Well werewolves are good fighters so having them help out with killing Nephandi is a good thing."
Coawa said and nodded in agreement.
"These Qyrl tainted mages needs to die."

What do you make of our visit there, brother?

"They are not hostile but are skeptical towards us brother, I think they will help us fight the Nephandi but beyond that it is hard to know."
Coawa said as he put on more coffee.
"What about your brother what are your impression of the werewolves?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:20 pm

Here is a thread that you should perhaps have a look at and express your wishes in:

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t148-tane-and-the-fight-in-the-labyrinth#19826
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:23 am

Tane:

Great then, i will. Also, probably the werewolves will join us in hunting nephandus. They haven't said anything official yet, but i suppose that by night they will decide and come along, so if we are attacking someone or something give me a heads up so i can let them know.

"Very well I will inform you when we are ready fo the attack and I will take any allies I can get in this so the werewolves are more than welcome to join us Mr Karyak."
Jeffry said sounding pleased.

And about that, i wanted to ask your permision to bring a couple of friends to the chantry, were rat and wereshark. They won't bother, but if anything happens they are still baby girls, i can't have them facing nephandus, or if they do, i need to be there with them, so... they will just use one more bed.

"They will have to be examined to make sure there are no Nephandic taint on them just to be sure, but I doubt this will bother them, all they will see is a mage chanting in front of them, other than that you can bring them, beds and food we can give them, and the safety of the Chantry."
The old Hermetic agreed.

Doesn't it strike you as odd that they ask for both of us and not directly contacted the slew to ask about it?

"It can be that they assumed that if they just showed up at the coastline or asked a spirit to contact us then we would be more supicious of them and we might have been, my kind and the Garou have not always had a good relationship, and since they are allied with the forest mages...whatever the fuck they are called, perhaps they thought contacting us though them would be easier and less likely to rise supicious of ill intent."
Coawa said and shrugged.

They got a stick up their ass if they can't just give me a hint on what they are doing after i revealed them a lot of intel. That will bite me in the ass, maybe from a werewolf's jaw. They hold the secrets of the spirits as if they were theys and not the spirit's, wich is foolish... and they look like they are affraid and have been idle not to face reality. I mean, you smell qyrl, you chase it and bite it until it's clean... they smelled it and did nothing. We have found even a Weaver's child fighting it, but no werewolf? that is ceirtainly strange.

"So you discovered the fuzz balls have sticks up their asses did you?"
Alessa said sounding amused.
"We are Gaia's Chosen, we are oh so noble, we can be dicks to everyone around us...humf I could have told you that."
The werespider said and frowned. Coawa nodded.
"I think they act but they are stuck in a society, they have leaders and rules and laws and customs, we have only the ocean and survival, that means we can act quicker though we might not be as good at organizing larger groups."
Coawa said and nodded.
"But I agree the spirits belong to no one they belong to themselves but I think the werewolves might just be trying to protect them from those they don't know."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:00 pm

[Tane] (Conversation with Jeffry. Time 10 in the morning.)

Thanks. I will tell them. We'll be in touch! Tane greeted him and shut the phone.

"Very well, good day for now Mr Karyak."
The old Hermetic said before you ended the call.

[Tane] (At Tane's hut talking with the shapeshifters. Time: 10 in the morning.)

Isn't there any white flag among fera? any smell of tranquility or something like it?

"There might be among Garou for all I know and my own kind often communicate through smell but that do not mean we can communicate this to one another, we are not one being, I am not a werewolf with fins after all."
Coawa scoffed.

Well, they killed each other in oceania for nothing, because then they retreated in terror of what they've done, as my mentor said,
so they are not around there. Until now i haven't been in touch with any of them nor with anyone that had been in touch.

"I have been nearly killed by their kind a few times do that count?"
Alessa asked.
"Well and I used to fuck one of their more technologically minded members some years ago...that was interesting."
Coawa looked at the werspider at that.
"Did you spawn?"
He asked and she shook her head.
"No...heavens no...but he was allot of fun."
Coawa shrugged.
"Well then what is the point of mating, you will want to spawn as often as possible."
Alessa only scowled at the wereshark at that.

I only know of a child, 8 years old girl that's half werewolf... kinfolk. Daddy tried to bang a mage to make more probable to have a werewolf daughter,
ended up with a kinfolk mage, and abandoned her as i was told. assholes.

"This werewolf spawned, he got a healthy child but she was not herself fera so he left her with those who could care for her, that seams resonable to me, male sharks do not stay with the females we mate with, we either die from the injuries from the mating struggle or swim on to frind another potential mate once we have healed...this way this mage will grow up and when she spawns she might produce a werewolf or her spawn might and her father can produce more spawn to better the chance more of his kind come into the world."
The Rokea said clearly not understanding where the problem was.

Well see. There's something amiss with them, nonetheless

"That I agree with Brother...we can not deny that they are strong warriors thought."

(OOC: I am going to be a bit slow tomorrow for I am going to a Aspergers support group meetings and I ahve some things to do early in the day as well, but I will try to post as much as I can.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:25 am

Hahahha yeah, i suppose. Never stated it before, though.

Alessa smiled a little at that.

A human child enthrals more complexity than a Shark one. They have different needs, you see, they can't feed themselves until 15 or so years after born and they need education and a lot more things. And he knew that.

"Well shit human beings are very ineffective beings."
Coawa said and frowned.
"I guess I will have to do all that work when I find a mage willing to spawn with me."
He said and sigh.
"But I guess if that is how it works abandoning one's young is not good, you need your spawn to survive after all."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:27 am

That time allows our children to go beyond the limita of their elders. Every human generación is stronger as a whole than the one before It, that is also true. Humans are pretty númerous and always with new tricks. The time they take is just a way to prepare for a great variation. You could say that we can swim streams,
rivers seas and oceans with little difficulty, we just need more time to ready ourselves, but with the length of our lives, that's not really a problem. Also, who's eat people? Nothing wants to take the effort, and humans are so many... It's just another way of strong nature has found

Coawa listened to what you where saying and scoffed.
"Humans are fragile, need fifteen years to becme mature and can not breathe under water."
He said dismissivly then he poured himself a cup of coffee and sipped it.
"But their snacks are good, and mages are pretty nice and your kind is powerful and a mage spawn would be a boon for the slew."
He said.
"I guess we all have induviual strengths and weaknesses Brother."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:37 pm

i'll be damned, you're getting insightful! Tane joked playfully and drank his coffee.

Coawa griped at you.
"Well I am glad you think so Brother."
He said and grinned.
"Or perhaps I have been on land to long."

Well, Paula and Strawberry, we're going to the chantry So If you want to take something with you,
this is the moment

Strawberry ran down your arm, jumped onto the table and took a mini tomato that she brought with her back up onto your shoulder, Paula though had not heard you and where still sleeping soundly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:23 am

[Tane] (At home with the Fera girls at ca 10 in the morning.)

Tane signaled the sleeping Paula and stated This kind of sleepiness can only be solved one way: By pranking. He then when for the classic glue in the hand and tickles in the face prank.

Coawa just shook his head and you went to prank Paula.
"No this is not wise brother, for once while she looks peaceful she is Rokea if you startle her or anger her beyond what she can control she will literary bite your head of. Also she is a sleeper shark, her drowsiness is part of who she is, no more worthy of scorn than my innability to handle cold or sitting still long at the time due to me being a great white."
He said and then he went to gently shake Paula's shoulder to wake her.
"My brother is taking you to somewhere safe, it is time to wake young one."
He said and Paula sat up, looked around and the clumpsily got to her feet and scratched her belly.
"We are going somewhere else?"
She asked still struggeling with words.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:59 am

Tane looked down on the girl and pouted jockingly One can never have fun.
Come Paula, we're comming to a Mage's house, so that you'll be taken care of if something were to happen.

Coawa grinned to you. Paula looked at you confused.
"What is a mage? What is a house? Do they have food there?"
She asked and Alessa sigh.
"What if I bring them over Tane and you can take care of other things, I have a car and I think a car will be enough of a new experience for Paula, taking her on the bus might not be safe just yet."
The werspider suggjested.
"I can bring the girls to the mage's nest and make sure they get there safely."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:00 am

Note soon we will need a Posts for Tane 2 this forum only allow for 40 pages per thread max so before we reach that 40 count we need a new thread. I am just giving you a heads up on that.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:18 pm

I'm a mage, this is a house and you're gonna get fat if you sleep right after you eat. Regardless,
yes, Alessandro will take us and that will be great.

"Then mages are very nice."
Paula said then she smiled.
"I am a sleeper shark I am supposed to be fat."

And you Paula, you'll have to start looking for the thing that murdered your partners too, or join the slew in the coming days. You said you were still new to the change, right? Well, you'll need education and practice, so we will take care of that, alright? But for now, this place is not safe for you until you get that proper education and we bust the thing that hunted your friends down, since we don't know if it follows you or what.

"Yes...I am new to the Change."
Paula said then she looked angry and sad.
"They killed my spirit teachers I do not like them!"
She declared.
"The slew will care for her for now, but I am not sure if a sleeper shark will do well with a slew of great white, she will be to warm in waters we are comfortable in and in her waters we will freeze and she swins far to slowly."
Coawa said and frowned.
"But she is one of us so we will not abandon her."

Are we clear? You ready to go.

Paula nodded slowly and Strawberry jumped over onto Alessa's shoulder.
"I will take care of them until we get to the mage nest."
The Ananasi said, then she headed for the car.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:24 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

After your meeting with the old werewolf woman you had been assigned to a strike team, together with the pack of werewolves who had agreed to help out, Coawa and Alessa, this team was lead by Master Alphonse Leopold Dupré, a tall broard shouldered man with dark hair to his shoulders, and one eye missing from his battle scarred face, one of his arms where handing limp by his side but this did not seam to slow him down. The werewolves sniffed in Master Dupré's direction and where clearly not pleased, nor where they pleased by the pressence of Alessa but they said nothing, taking down these Nephandi was more important that other concerns right now. Along with the Garou and your Fera allies where twelve magi, Amadeus Nassa, Henrietta Day, Hildegaard Gottschalk, Ryan Darehill, Ingmar Rush, Mara O'Conner, Danny Adlesmith, Ivan Moore, Helen Van Rige, Petrus Daleen, Julie-Marie Acrefield and Gustav Bringe all from various Chantries around the Tribunal. This was strike team three of five, two who went through the Labyrinth's known portals and theww that would attack through the Umbra.

So far the mission had gone well your group had taken cars and a old minibus over to the parking lot of an mall right outside of Boston, and there in the lowest level of the parking garage where a lone spot no one ever used, it had felt strange and ill favored and the Fera had reacted to it with disgust, stepping into this spot you ended up in a horrid place. the walls where flesh and organs where growing out of the walls, livers and hearts and eyes and...more intimate bits and pieces as well, the doors of this foul place where bone and what the floor was you did not know, something dark and horrible.

Soon your group had met resistence from a group of men with guns and there had been a bit of a scuffle but your party had ended up on top, later Master Nassa had spotted rune inscriptions in the floor and managed to disenchant it before any of your group tripped into what would have been an unplesant trap...all had gone well...until now. Your party where trapped in a large library, where two the walls where made of flesh while the doors where bone,more bone formed rows and rows of blood shelves, it smelled like blood, ink and old papers. A powerful mage and a cadre of her men had manages to seal one of the exists from the library with magick though Master Nassa was trying to do something about that, and then you where peppered with spells. Two of the werewolves where dead, their bodies thorn apart by the powerful mage's magick, Gustav was on the floor bleeding from a deep wound in his guts, and several others where injured, through the one door that where left unsealed you saw the woman and her men, but stepping out of the door would mean getting right into her line of fire, and for now she had been picking your party of oen by one.
"We need to act!"
Dino declared.
"We will but we need to use our heads."
Alphonse replied.
"It is the woman who is the danger I suspect that if we manage to take her out, her little brigade out there will crumble."
Coawa growled, he was in his Gladius, his Standing Jaws form, and even you could not help but feel a twinge of fear at seeing this ten foot monstrosity of muscle, bone and teeth who had to bend his dead to fit under the library roof, during the last fight he had literary bit the head of two of the Nephandi who had come at your group.
"The question is how do we get her?"
Ryan asked and he glanced towards the door.
"Before she gets us."

(OOC: I just want to post this for Tane to get him into the fight before I reply to your post Warp.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:45 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

Enough of this! Give me a minute to work,
this Will Be grissly BUt effective. said Tane, sick of the danger his people was in.

"Very well."
Alphonse said and nodded, allowing you some leeway to see if your idea would work.

Tane sat in front of the door and prepared himself to forcé some magick. He used the power of his avatar to make the energy flow and change the ressonance around him to make the work easier. His was a strong spell, thought to exile a person's soul out of it's body
Tane wanted to forcé the nephanda's soul out of her body and overwhelm it with his will.

You performed your magick well, and you could hear a corrupted song of the Nephanda's soul, it sounded like death and the way a rotting marsh feel underfoot when walking in it, and yet despite your best efforts you just did not have the understanding or power to perform the rite you where attempting. You could sing an Avatar into manifesting itself, and you could touch an Avatar and it's home a host's soul but you where not able to harm either one yet or push them out of the host's body, it was simply to powerful for you to handle.

(OOC: Tane is attempting a Master level spell, if he was an Adept I might have allowed it with allot of sucsesses and some good will but not for a Deciple. I will allow you to take back the WP and the two drams of Quint though. Tane will be able to touch the Nephanda's soul but banishing it from her that is just far to advanced.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:25 am

(OOC: An Avatar is not a regular Spirit, now Tane see Avatars as Spirits yes but they are not regular Umbroods so while Spirit 2 allow you to start making fetishes that do not mean you can put an Avatar into an fetish, or for that matter an Umbrood Lord or Incarna at this degree. The Disperates have a rote to put an Avatar into a Jar but this is a Master degree spell. Avatars are the bit of creation itself that allow a mage to change reality they are not easy to affect. Also Avatars sit inside of human souls which is also rather complicated to affect so Tane can not do anything with these yet.

Stopping communication between Mage and Avatar though, well with Spirit 3 and Prime 3 I will allow him to try to put a block between the two that he can try, he can also try to make a personal ward for himsef which makes it harder for magick to reach him, though off course with both he will be fighting against a more powerful mage so it will be dificult but it is possible.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:37 am

(OOC: Souls are not regular spirits either, so even if Tane can make a fetish do not mean he can make one out of a human soul, and a soul is where the Avatar is located inside the soul so you will be evicting it with the soul so simply it is to complicated magick for Tane, affecting souls beyond touching it is the purview of Adepts and Masters.

Very well we can use the same roll as before, do you still want to use the Tass and the Willpower point? I will do the opposed rolls for the Nephanda then.)

You begin your working to stop the powerful old Nephanda from using her magick. You can feel her Avatar there, dark, twisted, tainted and you work to block her from the flow of Quintessence from her Avatar, from the very essence of magick itself. Getting the spell to work was hard though, you felt the struggle there, you felt the woman's raw power, at least she was busy with fighting you right now instead to casting spells at your group, giving them some leeway to work.

(OOC: You got enough sucsesses to create a bit of a struggle for the old Nephanda but not enough to stop her from working magick, but you can continue to struggle if you wish and make more opposed rolls.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:04 pm

((No problemo!
We'll keep at It, 8 7 2))

I'm holding her magick off. I don't know how muchas we'll last So go do It!
Tane said as his tatoos looked like boiling lava, loving om his skin
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next