Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5

4 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:22 am

Colin smiled, "I fear it has less to do with the mere standards of beauty, and more to do with, shall we say, the reflection of human frailty. Nobody likes to see evidence of massive traumatic injury, because it easily makes them reflect on their own mortality. And yes, when it means something, we should take it a bit slow, so as not to much it up."
He thought for a moment, "Chocolate and vanilla is excellent; strawberry... well, that rather depends on whether you want a shot of Bailey's over it. I find that strawberry rather crashes with that flavor, while chocolate and vanilla enhance it."
He smiled and walked to fetch his phone, carefully typing in a message to Adley - with a copy to Morgan - while he retrieved a pair of bowls and teaspoons for the ice cream, "Afraid I missed the extended nap and the party afterward. Sorry about that, but in my state, it seemed the most logical progression. Godspeed, and keep each other safe; I'm sure we'll talk when you get back."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:57 am

Colin smiled, "I fear it has less to do with the mere standards of beauty, and more to do with, shall we say, the reflection of human frailty. Nobody likes to see evidence of massive traumatic injury, because it easily makes them reflect on their own mortality. And yes, when it means something, we should take it a bit slow, so as not to much it up."

Freddy nods she touch her own head and sigh.
"Well a display of human frailty do not bother me, I have my own, little constant reminders. If you press down on my scalp in some places you can feel where a bit of skull was taken out and then healed back, though the healing was not perfect...and then off course there is the drugs I have to take every morning and evening to keep myself from having seizures...like I said, I was healed but not perfectly. You can not see my scars unless you shave my head, and the worst scars you can not see on my outside at all, but that do not mean I have not already had a dose of what human frailty means."
The Virtual Adept said then she sigh.
"And besides in this world we live in of fireballs and centuries old men, sometimes seeing something human, is nice, it helps you not forget that under all the magick, we are that, human."
Freddy said then she nodded. Yes, taking it slow and letting what might be develop naturally was wise.

He thought for a moment, "Chocolate and vanilla is excellent; strawberry... well, that rather depends on whether you want a shot of Bailey's over it. I find that strawberry rather crashes with that flavor, while chocolate and vanilla enhance it."

"Hum...a shot of Baileys that sounds delicious, we will stick with the chocolate and vanilla then."
Freddy said with a grin.
"I think I might have some chocolate chip cookies as well, let me check."
She said and headed for the door.
"I will be right back."

(OOC: The message for Adley will arrive after the mission with the transport when the group are dealing with the cargo, or perhaps if they are not so lucky when they are sitting in a Nephandi cell waiting to see if they will be fed to something horrible or tortured until they agree to enter the Caul...or both, and then a message from a friend is sure to cheer them up...hopefully it will arrive while they are on their way back to the Chantry.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:13 am

Colin smiled as Freddy bolted out the door, and looked at his sketches again. On an impulse, he made a quick drawing of Alice on her throne, somehow capturing both her cruelty and frailty at once, with a dark, withered and scarred angel resting his hand on her shoulder.
He shuddered, and made a mental note to show Beatrice that picture, once she seemed a little recovered... Perhaps Adley or Cita, as well, but Beatrice first...

((OOC: Yeah, I figured there'd be a timeskip to about that extent - let's hope for the best, though.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:06 am

Frreddy quickly gathered the box of ice cream from her refrigerator and put it on her kitchen counter, then she found a half full bag of chocolate chip cookies in an cabinet and then she went to just grab a few necessities. Quickly she stripped out of her party dress and put it and her jewelry on her bed the fancy outfit would not be comfortable sleeping in, instead she donned a pair a pajama pants with a Star Wars X-Wing print on it and a simple white tshirt, that was a proper enough attire and would be comfortable to rest in, then she grabbed her toothbrush, her phone charger and the pouch with her medicines and brought all of it back to Colin's room. After a soft knock on the door she entered and put the things she had brought on Colin's living room table.
"Well then we have ice cream, cookies and I can charge my phone, which is useful since as a Technomancer I am screwed without my toys if I need to use magick for something."
The Virtual Adept and and brought the ice cream and cookies over to the kitchen.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:15 am

Colin arched an eyebrow, eyes glittering, when Freddy returned.
"Young lady, what is that you're wearing? Rebel decor, on Imperial territory?"
He nodded toward the rose bush in the corner, winking, "That clashes nicely with the rose from Grand Moff Tarkin's own garden."
Pouring two shots of Bailey's for the ice cream, he added with a grin, "And I assure you, I've never had to rely on magic or toys for that sort of activities... but that would be for a later night."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:30 am

Freddy grinned.
"Well I do like to live dangerously."
She said and smiles then she laugh so hard she almost topple over at your next comment.
"Oh dear, you are quite the charmer are you not."
The Virtual Adept said as she filled the bowls with chocolate and vanilla ice cream, leaving the strawberry in the box and then she added a few cookies to each bowl.
"There we go a feast fit for a king."
She said, still giggling.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:10 am

Colin smirked, pouring the shots of liqueur over the ice cream, "Well, if I can't rely on my good looks, I have to trust a waggling tongue, don't I? Dig in, my dear; for tonight, we'll allow no regrets."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:14 am

Freddy smiles she takes a few bites of the ice cream and nibbles of one of the cookies.
"Well you are good at that Colin, there is a rumor around the Chantry that you are the man to go to if you need someone talked into something, that you could talk the spots of a leopard."
She said and grinned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:10 pm

Colin chuckled, "I also have the distinct memory of some future Paradox backlash, wherein I grievously aggravate a rock. Not an awakened rock, or an earth elemental or any such thing - a completely mundane chunk of stone."
He shook his head, "Urk, Chronomancy and grammar do not go well together. But I'll take that as a compliment."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:19 pm

Colin chuckled, "I also have the distinct memory of some future Paradox backlash, wherein I grievously aggravate a rock. Not an awakened rock, or an earth elemental or any such thing - a completely mundane chunk of stone."

Freddy gave a sly smile.
"I have a feeling then that my future self must be a very patient woman."
The Virtual Adept said.
"If we had been married for twenty years and I had not strangled you."

He shook his head, "Urk, Chronomancy and grammar do not go well together. But I'll take that as a compliment."

"Well you should hear some of the Cultists talk, they tend to mix up now, then, later and any other word indicating time when they get powerful enough...and yes you should take it as a compliment, it is a talent you have, your way with people I mean."
Freddy said and ate some more of the ice cream.
"Hum...the baileys do really bring out the favor."
She muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:07 pm

Colin snickered, "I never said you hadn't. There may have been a necromancer involved at some point, or at least resuscitation of some manner. I don't quite recall, to be honest... That may have been an unimportant detail in the Mindscape."
He scooped up a bit more of the ice cream, "I suppose if things had turned out a little differently in Iraq, I might have had a mundane job as some manner of negotiator today. But, post-traumatic stress disorder and a face that even unsettles my mother meant I didn't really stand much of a chance in job interviews. It wasn't until I moved here that I got some help with those particular difficulties... at which point I had learned a craft instead. Hence, the silver shop."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:03 pm

Colin snickered, "I never said you hadn't. There may have been a necromancer involved at some point, or at least resuscitation of some manner. I don't quite recall, to be honest... That may have been an unimportant detail in the Mindscape."

Freddy grinned.
"Well that could explain how you where still alive after twenty years."
She said as she scooped up some ice cream on one of the cookies.
"I guess I need to learn Necromancy."

He scooped up a bit more of the ice cream, "I suppose if things had turned out a little differently in Iraq, I might have had a mundane job as some manner of negotiator today. But, post-traumatic stress disorder and a face that even unsettles my mother meant I didn't really stand much of a chance in job interviews. It wasn't until I moved here that I got some help with those particular difficulties... at which point I had learned a craft instead. Hence, the silver shop."

"Well you are good at your job, you make beautiful things."
Freddy commented.
"But have you considered being a negotiator for the Traditions, I am not really thinking about between us and the other factions, but perhaps between Traditions, there are allot of conflict after all before the Nine joined up the Euthanatos was at war with the Choristers and the Akashics. My own Traditions have always have conflicts with the mystics and let us not even start with the Hermetics and the Verbena. Perhaps you could make a name for yourself as a neutral negotiator between the individual Traditions?"
The young Technomancer suggested."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:22 pm

Colin grinned, "Set up shop on Horizon as the person to see when two Traditions have a spat? Set myself up as an arbitrator with unassailable neutrality between the various Houses and Traditions, loyal to no individual group? I can't see any way that wouldn't infuriate some of the more conservative Magi there."
He pondered for a moment, "Though, I suppose setting up a small neutral faction dedicated to help keep the alliance together, without their own agenda in the Council could prove beneficial, and perhaps even able to improve the standing of Orphans in general; loyal to the Traditions as a whole, rather than to a patron... The idea might have merit, though I suspect it would be necessary to procure some... powerful support. I think... perhaps Master Nassa could vouch for me for the Verbena, and Chief Morgan for the Hermetics. I think I would need to establish a bit more of a reputation for negotiating in good faith with the other Traditions, as well, but I might be able to pull it off... I'll be going to Horizon for a trial soon enough; that should be interesting in an of itself. Perhaps I could start laying down some foundations then, if my services are needed."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:42 pm

Colin grinned, "Set up shop on Horizon as the person to see when two Traditions have a spat? Set myself up as an arbitrator with unassailable neutrality between the various Houses and Traditions, loyal to no individual group? I can't see any way that wouldn't infuriate some of the more conservative Magi there."

"Will it infuriate some probably, on the other hand, it would be a useful service for often communications can break down between Traditions. If two Hermetics for example have a spat, then they have a system of formal negotiations and duels to take care of it, and if all else fails they can declare war on one another, wait one month and then duke it out. But a Virtual Adept and a Verbena for example, they solve their problems by fighting with knives and we have two duel forms, flame wars where we basically compete in insulting one another with some formal rules and a panel of judges who determines who is the biggest asshole and by that wins, this is used for most conflicts where talking is not enough, and then there are our Core Wars for more serious conflicts. How would one of my Tradition and a Verbena solve things. Yes you have Duel Arcane which all the factions use but still, someone who act as arbitrator would be very useful."
The young Adept said and smiles.

He pondered for a moment, "Though, I suppose setting up a small neutral faction dedicated to help keep the alliance together, without their own agenda in the Council could prove beneficial, and perhaps even able to improve the standing of Orphans in general; loyal to the Traditions as a whole, rather than to a patron... The idea might have merit, though I suspect it would be necessary to procure some... powerful support.

"That is a good idea, and Orphans could need better standing as many mistreat those without a Tradition. Yes such a group would need some powerful support but I think it would be possible to accomplish.

I think... perhaps Master Nassa could vouch for me for the Verbena, and Chief Morgan for the Hermetics. I think I would need to establish a bit more of a reputation for negotiating in good faith with the other Traditions, as well, but I might be able to pull it off...

Freddy nodded.
"Yes Master Nassa do seam to like you and the same with the Chief, at least they like you allot more than they like one another. But yes if you can pull off some successful negotiations on a smaller scale then perhaps you could gain support from others as well."

I'll be going to Horizon for a trial soon enough; that should be interesting in an of itself. Perhaps I could start laying down some foundations then, if my services are needed."

"A trial? What have you done now?"
Freddy asked and raised an eyebrow.
"Or rather I hope it is not you who are in trouble."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Colin shook his head and frowned, "No, not for myself. It's for Patrick Dale, the young Technocrat who gave himself up to the Nephandi. I promised his Mentor, Vera Kessinger, that I'd be there to make sure he's not left to suffer. I rather expect he'll be sentenced to death as part of the... ritual, but if not, well... I will have to take care of him, one way or the other."
Colin sighed, "Agent Kessinger does not remember, Patrick Dale most likely doesn't know... but I know I made that promise in the interrogation of Agent Kessinger, in exchange for information, and Tradition law or not, I'm not backing away from it just because the other implicated parties are unaware of it. It just wouldn't be right."
He smiled, "And before you ask, no, I'm not going alone - one of our Euthanatoi is chaperoning me, seeing as it is a mission of mercy."
He scooped up the last of the now-molten ice cream, "This was good, and the liqueur should help relax me a little..."
He strolled over to put the bowl in the sink, and wobbled a little on his feet as he filled it with water, "Hm, perhaps a little more than I anticipated... The flavors seem sharper, and the alcohol stronger for some reason... I think I had best retire."
He rubbed at his eyes, "Ah, it might be the remaining fatigue from earlier, as well..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Colin shook his head and frowned, "No, not for myself. It's for Patrick Dale, the young Technocrat who gave himself up to the Nephandi. I promised his Mentor, Vera Kessinger, that I'd be there to make sure he's not left to suffer. I rather expect he'll be sentenced to death as part of the... ritual, but if not, well... I will have to take care of him, one way or the other."

"Hum...poor kid he is so young."
Freddy said and sigh.
"Take care of him? Do you have any idea of how to do that if he have been...well, not a topic to discuss right before bed I perfume to avoid nightmare fuel."
The Virtual Adept muttered.

Colin sighed, "Agent Kessinger does not remember, Patrick Dale most likely doesn't know... but I know I made that promise in the interrogation of Agent Kessinger, in exchange for information, and Tradition law or not, I'm not backing away from it just because the other implicated parties are unaware of it. It just wouldn't be right."

"It is good that you are keeping your word Colin, it is the honorable thing to do."
Freddy said then she sigh again.
"I guess even Technocrats care about their apprentices.

And before you ask, no, I'm not going alone - one of our Euthanatoi is chaperoning me, seeing as it is a mission of mercy."

"Good Horizon can be a unfriendly place for Orphans, there are to many mages with sticks up their asses up there."
The Virtual Adept said.
"Well then you will have someone watching your back at least."

He scooped up the last of the now-molten ice cream, "This was good, and the liqueur should help relax me a little..."
He strolled over to put the bowl in the sink, and wobbled a little on his feet as he filled it with water, "Hm, perhaps a little more than I anticipated... The flavors seem sharper, and the alcohol stronger for some reason... I think I had best retire."
He rubbed at his eyes, "Ah, it might be the remaining fatigue from earlier, as well..."

"It is not uncommon with a Seeking to feel everything as more real and see colors sharper and, well that all senses feel stronger."
Freddy said then she stood to put her own empty bowl in the sink, and the box of remaining ice cream in the sink.
"We should do this again sometimes, but yes with everything going on around here, getting some sleep while we can is not a bad idea. If I may borrow your bathroom so I can wash my face I think I will retire as well, I can sleep in the chair by your bed if you want, or...next to you if you wish."
The young woman said and blushed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Colin shrugged, "If he's in as poor shape as Miss Florentine, I'm afraid there's only one way I can take care of him... and I'll not let him suffer needlessly. If, however, he's functional, and eager to live and make amends... perhaps the Mercere will be willing to take him in? In any case, I promised he'd not be left to suffer helplessly, or be made an example of like the Technocrats would be liable to do. Needless to say, it will be an unpleasant affair. Honestly, if he's executed immediately after, that would be... easier. I still have to be there to watch."
He lowered his shoulders as he stumbled into the bedroom, "I'd like the... proximity, yes. The bathroom's right here; towels are in the cupboard on the left side under the sink."

((OOC: Aaaaaaaand curtain. A man and a woman deserve a little privacy, don't you think? Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:33 pm

Colin shrugged, "If he's in as poor shape as Miss Florentine, I'm afraid there's only one way I can take care of him... and I'll not let him suffer needlessly. If, however, he's functional, and eager to live and make amends... perhaps the Mercere will be willing to take him in?

"Ah yes the Mercere girl she is...creepy."
Freddy muttered then she seam to feel bad about the comment.
"I should not say that though, poor girl, it i not her fault."
The Virtual Adept looked doubtful though.
"I am not sure, the Mercere needs to be trusted if they are to be able to do their work, I am not sure they would be willing to take in someone who where first a Technocrat and then a Nephandus, but perhaps they can help him in either case."

In any case, I promised he'd not be left to suffer helplessly, or be made an example of like the Technocrats would be liable to do. Needless to say, it will be an unpleasant affair. Honestly, if he's executed immediately after, that would be... easier. I still have to be there to watch."

"I almost hope he is executed, that is kinder."
Freddy said then she sigh.
"Well right here and now there is nothing we can do for Mr Dale, it is better to not think to much of it right now I think, you have enough to think about at this moment and you need your rest."
The Virtual Adept said before she walked to the bathroom.

He lowered his shoulders as he stumbled into the bedroom, "I'd like the... proximity, yes. The bathroom's right here; towels are in the cupboard on the left side under the sink."

"Thank you, I will be right in."
Freddy said, she walked to the bathroom to wash herself and take her medicine before she walked back to the bedroom and crawled into bed next to Colin. It was pretty innocent though as she was fully dressed. Carefully the young woman laid an arm around the Orphan's chest before she fell asleep.

Colin you wake up the next morning. Freddy is still asleep next to you. It have not been an easy sleep, your drams have been haunted by the lives you have taken, and by the little Handler that while she was not real somehow still swirl around your mind and in her eyes you see Beatrice as you kill her. Still bad dreams aside you do get a decent amount of rest.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:06 pm

Colin nodded, "I do not expect the Mercere to gladly let him join their ranks, should it come to that - but they might be willing to trade their expertise in... getting by in such a state. Again, that's not an outcome I necessarily expect, though it's good to consider a few possibilities in any case."

---

Colin carefully eased out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom, giving his face a quick rub in cold water as he stared into his own eyes, "Damn, but I have to wonder if the Euthanatos have some remedy for the memories... Probably not, though, since they so often look like I feel..."
Another quick splash of water, and he looked back in on Freddy before quietly dressing and writing a little note and sneaking out as stealthily as he could, "Morning run; if you wake up before I return, I should be back to make a hearty breakfast in a few minutes - just going once around the block. P.S. You're adorable when you sleep, too."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Colin nodded, "I do not expect the Mercere to gladly let him join their ranks, should it come to that - but they might be willing to trade their expertise in... getting by in such a state. Again, that's not an outcome I necessarily expect, though it's good to consider a few possibilities in any case."

Freddy nodded then she sigh.
"Well if Dale is not executed then it is worth asking them, that kid hardly seamed like the stereotypical Nephandus, he deserves as good a life as possible, though if he is sentenced...it is doubtful there will be much of a life for him."
The Virtual Adept said then she shook her head.
"Shit that is a life I am very glad most of us never have to give much though to, unless there are Nephandi involved as long as one do not get fed to the Computer or gets turned into a vampire, we are generally safe."

-----------

Colin carefully eased out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom, giving his face a quick rub in cold water as he stared into his own eyes, "Damn, but I have to wonder if the Euthanatos have some remedy for the memories... Probably not, though, since they so often look like I feel..."

Freddy did not wake up as you carefully eased out of the bed, she had a content smile on her face and seamed to be dreaming sweetly.

Another quick splash of water, and he looked back in on Freddy before quietly dressing and writing a little note and sneaking out as stealthily as he could, "Morning run; if you wake up before I return, I should be back to make a hearty breakfast in a few minutes - just going once around the block. P.S. You're adorable when you sleep, too."

Freddy woke up while Colin was out on his run, she stretched, it had been a good night, no memories of Technocrats messing around inside of her skull this time. Contented the Virtual Adept got up and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower before Colin returned, then she hurried to her own room to pull on a pair of thorn jeans and a black tshirt full of neon colored alien heads, and she tied a neon green ribbon around her cyber dread pigtails before she returned to the Orphan's room before he came back from his run.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:38 pm

Colin enjoyed the run more than usual - the air felt fresher, and he felt invigorated, as though he could take on Amadeus Nassa in a knife duel while fighting Chief Morgan in an exchange of fireballs, all the while leading a glorious charge against Mecha... Luckily, the euphoria didn't actually impair his judgment to that extent, and he jogged back up the stairs some fifteen to twenty minutes later, quietly sneaking into his apartment and heading towards the shower.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:51 pm

There where few people around this early in the morning, little old Miss Clarkson was out walking her terrier like clockwork, you saw her almost every morning, on weekdays you would usually see university students living in nearby apartment buildings on their way to school, but today you have the block mostly to yourself.

You see that Freddy have dressed when you comes back, in colorful clothes as usual, the Virtual Adept sat checking her mail on her phone when you came in.
"Good morning, did you have a nice run?"
She asked as you walked towards the shower.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:06 pm

Colin smiled, "Good morning. Yes, it was pleasant. Everything seems a lot more... vibrant, I suppose describes it well."
As he stripped down and vanished into the bathroom, he added, "By the way, do you have any cheese preferences?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:39 pm

"Yeah that is the nice thing with Seekings, you get high as a kite and none can arrest you for it...well the Technocracy can but they don't count."
Freddy said then she shook her head.
"No to me cheese is that yellow stuff you put on pizza, so no preference no."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:26 pm

A few minutes later, Colin emerged from the bedroom, clean and slightly damp, buttoning up his shirt, eyes glinting impishly, "Cheese is that yellow stuff on pizza? My fair lady, I'm afraid this calls for some extensive education."
Striding over to the fridge, he quickly produced three small pieces of cheese; one orange, one yellow, and one a bit off-white and crumbly. "Now, the orange one here is a cheddar; excellent on hamburgers, good on toast. The yellow is a gouda, which is better on untoasted bread, in my opinion. The last one is a genuine Italian parmesan, which is unrivaled for topping on pizza, pies or other baked goods. That said..."
He cleaned out the frying pan and started boiling up a pot of water, "How many eggs would you like? Sausage? Bacon? Toast?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next