Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

5 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12 - Page 16 Empty Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Adley Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:48 am

"Very well, you know where you will find me when you have it all sorted out Mr Roth Hicks." The Virtual Adept Master said and gave you a polite nod. "I shall return to the computer room then, in times like these it is always wise to have some Programs ready, not all of us can whip out a rote on the fly." He said and gave you a polite nod. "Unless there was anything else?

"No, not till I get those details hammered out, sir. I think you might know what we could be needing in the future, now at least. Thank you for coming down, I'm sorry to have inconvenienced you, I really do appreciate all the help. I just wanted to check if you would be available, willing and what you would need to get things worked out."

// probs when he's about to go see Joakim in a couple minny should line up time-wise. He's still got to check to see if his pater got the message, too, so he can figure out what to do with Tyler's grandchilde. All this coordination and back and forth-ing! Could try to juggle the two scenes though, to keep things paced along with Warp though and avoid scene lag.

ooc 2 - Vension? I'm jealous now that sounds delicious. It's not a very common meal here, unless you know someone that hunts. Glad the game went well : )

Adley

Back to top Go down

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12 - Page 16 Empty Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:06 am

"No, not till I get those details hammered out, sir. I think you might know what we could be needing in the future, now at least. Thank you for coming down, I'm sorry to have inconvenienced you, I really do appreciate all the help. I just wanted to check if you would be available, willing and what you would need to get things worked out."

"Do not worry about it Mr Roth Hicks, I have not been inconvenienced, I teach high school math, you are far more polite than most of my students."
He said with a bit of a grin.
"Well until then Mr Roth Hicks."
He said politely before he left the room.

You hear you phone ping in a message just as the Virtual Adept Master leaves, it was from your Mentor and written in his usual letter like way.

"To: My Filius
I have gotten your message most of it we should discuss when you get back under four eyes, as for your contact's grandson we can keep him here, that should be safe enough, though preferably not long term and under the same conditions as your collogue.
Be Well"

(OOC: Having two scenes works for me. Venison are delicious my mother is a professional healer and she trades treatments for meat with some of the local hunters.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:55 am

"Do not worry about it Mr Roth Hicks, I have not been inconvenienced, I teach high school math, you are far more polite than most of my students." He said with a bit of a grin. "Well until then Mr Roth Hicks."

He laughed at that. "Well, that I understand." He seemed amused. Freshmen were not always much better, after all but usually had a carefully crafted veneer of apathy rather than the potential behavioral issues of younger high schoolers. "The way we came in? Go opposite for the way out," he said and made a little gesture with one hand for counter clockwise.

"To: My Filius
I have gotten your message most of it we should discuss when you get back under four eyes, as for your contact's grandson we can keep him here, that should be safe enough, though preferably not long term and under the same conditions as your collogue.
Be Well"

He checked the message and nodded to himself. Well, it was a matter for discretion. It was no use speculating how his pater had taken it but then he tilted his head and a quick message back. 'What is the answer to the question?'

// Can do

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:08 am

He laughed at that. "Well, that I understand." He seemed amused. Freshmen were not always much better, after all but usually had a carefully crafted veneer of apathy rather than the potential behavioral issues of younger high schoolers. "

"Yes well half of them are only there because their parents make them, at least when it comes to collage kids they usually have some desire to learn...at least some."
The Virtual Adept gave a grin.
"Well I have a few good students I should be happy about that I presume and every so often I find one that might Awaken given the right push and I get them into contact with the Traditions."

"The way we came in? Go opposite for the way out," he said and made a little gesture with one hand for counter clockwise.

"Hum...so this way?"
The technomancer asked and looked rather confused but he did walk our counter clockwise.
"I do hope you will forgive me but I do not think I will ever understand Hermetics."
He said with a bit of a friendly smile.

He checked the message and nodded to himself. Well, it was a matter for discretion. It was no use speculating how his pater had taken it but then he tilted his head and a quick message back. 'What is the answer to the question?'

"Mea Filius
Ah forgive me, your question slipped my mind during the first message it have been a long day. You dropped one of my mother's talisman rings, the one with the blue stone and a pearl, I had let you borrow it for the feast and it slipped of your finger in the middle of it. You where mortified that it might be broken but there was nothing but a small ding in the silver band.
Be Well."

Later:

As you are on your way to Chief Joakim's office you hear your phone ping again with the message from Colin saying that he was back and wondering where you where.

(OOC: Ah yes the question probably Jeffry would have remembered that however as it is 5 in the morning here and I have been up since 2 unable to sleep it slipped my mind.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:35 am

((He activated the sword. It gave me +3 soaking damage and allowed to soak aggravated damage with the base resistance.

I know.))

Friday:
She though i would act rashlly and she even asked the others to not call me. She's light, indeed.

Satuday:
Tane spected this, and he rushed the man in a zig-zag, before stricking the man.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:07 am

"Hum...so this way?" The technomancer asked and looked rather confused but he did walk our counter clockwise. "I do hope you will forgive me but I do not think I will ever understand Hermetics."

He smiled somewhat enigmatically but gave him a nod. "I can't say I understand things the way you do, either sir but I do know that it gets the job done. Take care."

He nodded at the return message from his pater and then got up to check in with Joakim, once the plans had been finalised with Tyler they could see about getting Carmon out of that place. He checked the area for any traces he'd left behind that he didn't want left behind, first before he made to leave. Much like he had asked the Adept, he too went around the circle before he left, though likely with more mindfulness as he had an intention and reson for what he did, even if it was habit. Then he closed the door behind him and was just starting for the stairs when he got another message. He felt a bit of relief to see that Colin had gotten out of whatever predicament he'd found himself in, it seemed.

[i]'Heading to the C. office' he replied and then set his course to the Chief's office, trying to recall if he'd eaten recently or not. With all the strange time bubbles and feelings from his Seeking, it was a bit hard to keep track unless his body told him otherwise.

// p2: 0,4,2 - having a look to see if he's left behind some threads that are lingering, etc.

ooc - 2 No worries, I'm sure the Chief hasn't slept that much either, so it stands to reason if he got a bombshell he might just respond like that. But I do hope you can get some rest, insomnia is no fun. Also it looks like we're caught up, so yay xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:28 am

Colin smiled, "It might seem that Egypt's Avatar takes on the form of an albino peacock or something like that. And I doubt a bit of face paint will affect Chantry security in any significant manner."
He nodded, "Or if not as friends, then at least decently. Seems to me anyone treating a spirit as something beneath themselves is asking for trouble..."
He pondered, "I would hypothesize that not only are new Avatars formed, but that the remnants of ones that have been destroyed can eventually... congeal back into a new one, potentially with fragmented memories of what has been. From the descriptions I've heard of the... was it Well of Souls it was called? Sounds to me like some sort of primordial soup-like context, where loose bits cling together and eventually form a whole. In fact, considering the initial weakness of mine, combined with how it grew stronger in the face of, well... I'm beginning to suspect that my Avatar is, in fact, such a reconstituted one. It feels a bit like it combines newborn strength with the experience and trickery of an ornery old veteran, if you get my meaning."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:52 am

Adley:

He smiled somewhat enigmatically but gave him a nod. "I can't say I understand things the way you do, either sir but I do know that it gets the job done. Take care."

"Yes well so do the Hermetic Arts, I will never understand them but they do get the job done."
The Virtual Adept said he gave you a nod and left.

He nodded at the return message from his pater and then got up to check in with Joakim, once the plans had been finalised with Tyler they could see about getting Carmon out of that place. He checked the area for any traces he'd left behind that he didn't want left behind, first before he made to leave. Much like he had asked the Adept, he too went around the circle before he left, though likely with more mindfulness as he had an intention and reson for what he did, even if it was habit. Then he closed the door behind him and was just starting for the stairs when he got another message. He felt a bit of relief to see that Colin had gotten out of whatever predicament he'd found himself in, it seemed.

You had been in the area for some minutes so there where bound to be something there, you find a few shed hairs and there are a bit of residue of your magick, not much since they where small effects but even so to a good mage they could be found.

[i]'Heading to the C. office' he replied and then set his course to the Chief's office, trying to recall if he'd eaten recently or not. With all the strange time bubbles and feelings from his Seeking, it was a bit hard to keep track unless his body told him otherwise.

It was starting to be a few hours since the last time you had eaten you realize as you get up the stairs from the basement, you are not starving but you could eat.

Colin:

Colin smiled, "It might seem that Egypt's Avatar takes on the form of an albino peacock or something like that. And I doubt a bit of face paint will affect Chantry security in any significant manner."

The Chief raised an eyebrow.
"No I doubt that it would Mr Wainwright."
He muttered.
"And albino peacock that sounds lovely indeed."

He nodded, "Or if not as friends, then at least decently. Seems to me anyone treating a spirit as something beneath themselves is asking for trouble..."

"They are indeed, it is like trying to train a wolf by constantly poking at it with a stick, in the start you might get it to do what you want but sooner or later when your back is turned you will pay for it...but yes Umbroods are living, thinking entities they deserve respect."

He pondered, "I would hypothesize that not only are new Avatars formed, but that the remnants of ones that have been destroyed can eventually... congeal back into a new one, potentially with fragmented memories of what has been. From the descriptions I've heard of the... was it Well of Souls it was called? Sounds to me like some sort of primordial soup-like context, where loose bits cling together and eventually form a whole.

"Hum...possibly, well it is a comforting thought if the Gift I...if it can have found a new existence in some way."
Joakim said softly and looked away for a moment then he drew a deep breath.
"In any case no one know what the Well of Souls are, all we know it is where Avatars go to be reborn, what exactly happens there no one knows...and those who have gone there either comes back changed and never speaks about it, or do not come back at all."

In fact, considering the initial weakness of mine, combined with how it grew stronger in the face of, well... I'm beginning to suspect that my Avatar is, in fact, such a reconstituted one. It feels a bit like it combines newborn strength with the experience and trickery of an ornery old veteran, if you get my meaning."

"Hum...interesting, it is not something I have much input on Mr Wainwright, I am no expert on Avatars, but that is indeed an interesting theory, do you plan on having that examined? If you do not mind me asking?"

Tane:

Friday:

You hear bones begin to pop and reform behind you as Coawa changed his shape and you briefly see his skin turning even grayer as he begins to grow and reform. Henrietta you see draw her own weapon and takes a few steps back, not out of cowardice but simply because her magic was slow and there where no need for her to get in the thick of things until she was ready.

The Nephandus fire his gun at you and he do hit you center mass with three bullets. His friend hisses and he begins to chant in that odd, horrible language of the Fallen, that language enrage Coawa though and your friend, still not finished changing his shape charged him. Henrietta takes aim at the Nephandus that shot at you but misses.

You rush at the Nephandus, he is rather nimble though and seams to be quite good and avoiding your sword.

(Ok then give me a soak for 2 damage for the first bullet, 3 for the second, and 1 for the first, these are lethal. You can just do it as one roll and see if you can cross of those successes. Also roll melee for your attack if you please.)

Saturday:

Henrietta nodded.
"Well it would serve no one if you got yourself killed Tane then again I would have paid to see that gang of stuck up Masters of the Art be taken down a peg or two."
He said with a bit of a grin. The bus you see stops at the stop closest to Steelhaven and Henrietta gets up.
"Well here is our stop."

(OOC: I did, thank you Strife.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:45 am

Colin smiled, "I'm given to understand it might be the Mercere Deacon's old Avatar? I'm... not sure whether it would be good or ill for him to see the child, though it would certainly be interesting to see... Do you know how he is doing, if there's been any change?"
Colin nodded, "It's good to see Mages of any stripe realize that... I've met a couple who don't even rank Orphans or Linear Magi as properly thinking, feeling beings. I'll... admit to some personal satisfaction when I corporeally arrested one such for betraying the Chantry. Frankly, the whole situation is a bit of a pain..."
He shrugged, "It's a working hypothesis that doesn't seem contradicted by the evidence... but it's not much more than that, since there's scarce evidence in any case."
He nodded thoughtfully, "I already let Master Telar know about my... sudden change in circumstances. She'll get a look at it, however many frowning faces I get to meet in the mirror."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:28 pm

Colin smiled, "I'm given to understand it might be the Mercere Deacon's old Avatar? I'm... not sure whether it would be good or ill for him to see the child, though it would certainly be interesting to see... Do you know how he is doing, if there's been any change?"

"I do not know how Wolfgang would feel about seeing the child, but I know that if it where me I...would have wanted to see her."
Joakim said softly then he shook his head.
"There have been no change, the man just stares out into nothing, he have not said a word, I am worried about his mental health, poor man."
He muttered.
"I fear he will not survive the shock of the torture he went though."

Colin nodded, "It's good to see Mages of any stripe realize that... I've met a couple who don't even rank Orphans or Linear Magi as properly thinking, feeling beings. I'll... admit to some personal satisfaction when I corporeally arrested one such for betraying the Chantry. Frankly, the whole situation is a bit of a pain..."

"Hum...yes I have experienced a few such prejudices myself so have my apprentices, many Awakened treat linear mages or Orphans badly, there are much hubris in the Traditions."
Joakim said sadly.
"I can imagine that was satisfying though it is never a good situation when someone have betrayed your Chantry."

He shrugged, "It's a working hypothesis that doesn't seem contradicted by the evidence... but it's not much more than that, since there's scarce evidence in any case."
He nodded thoughtfully, "I already let Master Telar know about my... sudden change in circumstances. She'll get a look at it, however many frowning faces I get to meet in the mirror."

"Well Master Telar is the best I hear, Master Ir comments that she is even better than he is."
Joakim said then he nodded.
"Well whatever you Avatar is I wish you both good luck on your path, if you have such a reconstructed soul there is sure to be a reason for it Mr Wainwright."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:00 pm

After cleaning up the hair as best he could, he went upstairs, pausing at the landing for the briefest of seconds. Best to grab something to eat quickly during the meeting, it was going to be a long night. He went to the kitchen to find something to take upstairs to Joakim's office with him. Then, he headed to the office to knock on the door, figuring his cabalmate would be there.

// glad you did, Anja.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:29 pm

You see the rainbow haired apprentice of the Chantry's chef was there she smiles to you as you enter the kitchen.
"Ah there you are my Mentor said someone was going to come by looking for a meal."
She said and handed you a plate containing two sandwiches and a glass of orange juice.
"My Mentor have a sixth sense about these things Sir."
The young Orphan said and she continued with cleaning up one of the kitchen counters after she had handed you the food, there was no one in the common room right now and only the young apprentice was in the kitchen.

Joakim's office is on the first floor along with the kitchen but you have to go down one of the corridors from the entrance hall though not very far as it is one of the first doors. The Security Chief paused in his conversation with Colin and walked around the Orphan, there was just enough room to that in the small office, and opened the door for Adley.
"Hello Mr Roth Hicks, come in, I hope all went well?"
He said as he went back to his chair and offered one of the two other free chairs in front of his desk to Adley.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:46 pm

"Hello again," he said to her with a return smile. "Talk about perfect service," he said, taking the plate and eyeing the food. His smile increased twofold. "Thank you both, this is very much appreciated." He gave her a nod and then hurried upstairs.

"Sir," he said with a nod. "Is my amicus here yet?" he asked, as he stepped in and then grinned as he saw Colin, glad he didn't seem hurt. "Are you and the child alright?" he asked. He sat down in the chair with a nod of thanks and then said to the Chief, "It did seem to. Also, I spoke briefly to Master Harris as well. For now I think that we should decide the involvement of my contact before I return her call," he said. "Unless of course there is something more pressing?" He balanced the plate on his lap and opened the orange juice, taking a big sip.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:08 pm

"Hello again," he said to her with a return smile. "Talk about perfect service," he said, taking the plate and eyeing the food. His smile increased twofold. "Thank you both, this is very much appreciated." He gave her a nod and then hurried upstairs.

"Well we do what we can to keep morale up."
Dottie said and grinned.
"I will let my Mentor know that you appreciate it Sir."
She said and gave you a bit of a wave as you left and then got back to her task of cleaning up the kitchen.

"Sir," he said with a nod. "Is my amicus here yet?" he asked, as he stepped in and then grinned as he saw Colin

"Yes he is Mr Roth Hicks."
Joakim said but he had not needed answer as you see the Orphan as soon as you enter the small office.

He sat down in the chair with a nod of thanks and then said to the Chief, "It did seem to. Also, I spoke briefly to Master Harris as well. For now I think that we should decide the involvement of my contact before I return her call," he said.

"Hum...well if we can pull off the rescue operation without your contact and being a part of it will put her in considerable risk, I say we keep her out of it if possible, it might sound callous Sodalis but a resource spared is a resource that can be of use at a later time."
Joakim said.
"What did Master Harris say? Can he teleport this Tremere out of there?"

"Unless of course there is something more pressing?"

"No not at the moment, well everything is pressing but getting this Elder Tremere away from the Nephandi do seam to be a prudent step to take at this moment."

He balanced the plate on his lap and opened the orange juice, taking a big sip.

You do not need to open the orange juice as it is fresh pressed into a glass, and it do taste pretty good.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:17 pm

"Hum...well if we can pull off the rescue operation without your contact and being a part of it will put her in considerable risk, I say we keep her out of it if possible, it might sound callous Sodalis but a resource spared is a resource that can be of use at a later time." Joakim said. "What did Master Harris say? Can he teleport this Tremere out of there?

"Indeed, though I still need to figure something out that we had an agreement on...still, if we need her help then we should take it. Mr Harris said that to use teleportation, he needs coordinates of the teleported item or person to be as precise as possible. So, while doing it 'blindly' might be possible with some other way to get the location for him, he said he would reserve it to emergencies, as it could be unsafe. Basically, cost-benefit analysis of the situation would determine if it was worth the risk...also if there is some kind of magickal protection up on the place, that could also prove problematic," he explained. He picked up half of his sandwich and ate some as they spoke. "I'm sorry, I'm being rude; there is enough to share, if you're hungry as well."

// fresh made juice? Lux! Also I forgot to mention I had to look up what 'with four eyes meant'. Here in the US, that is a mean thing to say about people with glasses lol but apparently it's a German idiom meaning alone, privately xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:28 pm

Devon:

Devon gets settled in.. .searching through his back...... finding the things that are there... he then proceeds to strip down his gun and clean it meticulously.. .after making sure he will head downstairs looking for food... just realzing he hasn't ate in a while.

The apartment is simple, there is a living room and kitchenette in one, a bathroom with a shower and a small bedroom, the walls in the living room have blue and white flowers on the wallpaper the other walls are white, there is the bare essentials of furniture here, an old sofa and a table and two chairs, what is needed in the kitchen, and a bed in the bedroom though you can probably get more later to spruce things up.

You realize that since there is a kitchen in the apartment for the most part members of the Chantry make their own food but heading downstairs you do find a common room of sorts, a large room filled with tables and chairs, several inhabitants of the Chantry are already there, you see Ryan and Rosa sitting at one table having a cup of coffee and a conversation and a sour looking blond man was sitting at another table all three of the mages glanced up at you when you come in, you do see there is a door to a larger kitchen at the end of the common room.
"Do you need anything Devon?"
Rosa asks sweetly.

I was wondering if they was anything for eat.... or if someone wants to join me on the way out ..... need to eat something Smile Devon Says

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:45 pm

Adley:

"Indeed, though I still need to figure something out that we had an agreement on...still, if we need her help then we should take it. Mr Harris said that to use teleportation, he needs coordinates of the teleported item or person to be as precise as possible. So, while doing it 'blindly' might be possible with some other way to get the location for him, he said he would reserve it to emergencies, as it could be unsafe.

"We will have to ask your contact about the exact address of this house the Tremere elder is kept in and perhaps we can find the proper coordinates with that."
Joakim suggested.
"Yes off course if we need the good lady's help we are going to have to accept it...hum...well our primary goal is to get this vampire away from the Nephandi so unsafe is acceptable but if possible I would like to save him and not just teleport him into a wall, after all they are thinking, feeling beings and I mean them no harm...well most of them anyway."
The old hedge wizard grumbled.

Basically, cost-benefit analysis of the situation would determine if it was worth the risk...also if there is some kind of magickal protection up on the place, that could also prove problematic," he explained.

"Yes magical defenses would be an issue, yes we need to figure out what will cost us the least and give us the greatest chance to get that Messasa out of there alive, he might be able to answer some of our questions."
The Security Chief muttered.
"Perhaps we should call up your contact for that conversation, she might have some useful input."

he explained. He picked up half of his sandwich and ate some as they spoke. "I'm sorry, I'm being rude; there is enough to share, if you're hungry as well."

Joakim raised one hand and shook his head.
"I ate a little while ago, but thank you for offering Mr Roth Hicks."
He said and offered a small smile.

(OOC: It is off course as we need to speak about this privately when you come back I meant for Jeffry to say. I did not know you did not use that idiom where you live.)

Devon:

"I think there are some bread and eggs in the kitchen, perhaps some milk, usually everyone cook in their own apartments though sometimes we do something together or just several of us make a big pot of something and eat together."
Rosa said.
"I can go with you to the grocery store if you need to stock up on some supplies."
Ryan offered.
"I should probably stretch my legs a bit anyway."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Devon:

"I think there are some bread and eggs in the kitchen, perhaps some milk, usually everyone cook in their own apartments though sometimes we do something together or just several of us make a big pot of something and eat together."
Rosa said.
"I can go with you to the grocery store if you need to stock up on some supplies."
Ryan offered.
"I should probably stretch my legs a bit anyway."[/quote]

I'd appreciate that...... need to get the lay of the land anyway Smile " replied Devon

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:24 pm

Ryan nodded he looks at Rosa.
"If you just try out the things I showed you."
The young woman smiles.
"Sure."
Ryan patted her on the shoulder.
"Oh and if anything should happen while I am gone, anything at all follow instructions or if there is none lock yourself in your room..."
He instructed and Rosa sigh.
"You are only hopping over to the shop down the street, how much could happen by the time you get back?"
She asked and the older mage sigh.
"Normally not much, at the moment though...just stay safe Rosa ok?"
"Yeah sure...pick me up some cinnamon rolls while you are there..."
"Will do."

Once he was done speaking with the young woman who might be is apprentice Ryan indicated that you should follow him.
"Shall we go Mr Miles?"

(OOC: One thing Ashan, if possible could you describe your character's expressions rather than use a smily as that generally flow better with the story. Now I know it is really easy for the forum to add a smily where one was not intended so you might not mean to use them but I just wanted to let you know that I prefer if you keep smilies to the OOC sections.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:37 pm

Devon frowns a little... .and then nods..." lead on please ".....

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:59 pm

Ryan gave you a reassuring smile.
"It is not normally this bad around here Mr Miles, usually Steelhaven is rather peaceful, it is just the things that have happened lately that are problematic."
He said as he lead you back into the entrance hall and out of the front door and then down the street. You quickly see a small grocery store called Joe's and while it was fairly late the place was still open, you see two teenagers leaned against a wall talking and eating some baked goods as Ryan walks up to the place.
"The store is small but it should have what you need."
He said and nodded towards the small convenience store.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Devon nods slightly.. .and says"Thank you Mr Ryan" and proceeds into the store

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:47 pm

You get into the store, it is small and cramped but it do appear to be well stocked. You see a few other people in the place, most of them are teenagers, students probably as this part of town housed mostly collage kids, you see an elderly man and a woman in her thirties as well. Ryan picks up some milk, a few sodas, Rosa's cinnamon rolls and a few other food stuffs in a red basket then he waits for you to get what you needed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:46 pm

Devon looks around the store... picking up foodstuff to store at the accomadation ... 2 baskets worth before he goes to the checkout

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:11 am

((OOC: Oh, man, off to GM Pathfinder, and the posts come a-racing! Very Happy Game was good; mainly downtime session, so I didn't throw anything at the party they hadn't invited themselves. The party's Warlock is getting married. The Lawful Good Monk advertised for a wife. So Lord Etiam's daughter Erin is going to become a bride shortly. The Particle form of Etiam is the important thing to look for in the translation here... Wink ))

Colin nodded, "In that case, I would suggest gently trying to arrange a hospital visit in the morning, though how you'd be dealing with the prospect of the mother following the child to the infirmary is... a delicate issue. With a little luck, little Egypt might be able to help wish for him to recover. It... might be quite as effective as actual medical assistance at this point. At the very least, it might at least ease his discomfort a little."
He nodded, "Add to the utterly shitty clusterfuck the fact that he was extorted to do so. I'm... going to have to do what I can to try to spare him the worst consequences, for his daughter's sake. The same girl we rescued from the vampires earlier. It's been a really rotten week..."
He smiled, "Master Telar is currently the best, but I know of one who might become even greater... A Dreamspeaker who recently came to Steelhaven; the man has a... unique rapport with Avatars, it seems, being able to coax them out of the host and manifest visibly so everyone can see. What the two of them together might accomplish... only time will tell."
He gave Adley a slightly roguish grin, "Seems my little scrambler works on spirits, as well. At the very least, on spirits not manifested on the same plane. Mother and child are fine; the little darling doesn't quite seem to understand the entire situation, but her mother seems to be coming along nicely in accepting magic. Little Egypt is quite the talented little sprog, though - already able to work chance, identify Magi at a glance and see spirits."
He listened thoughtfully to the discussion about coordinating with the vampire, and grinned slightly at Adley's offering of sandwich, "I expect Mirri knew precisely how hungry you were - or more precisely, how many sandwiches you needed. And besides, you're not the only one to make a timely visit to the cafeteria."
Fishing up another muffin and taking a cheerful bite out of it, he suddenly frowned and swallowed hard, "Oh, bugger, the fellow's an Etherite who... shit, I hope it's not too late..."
He quickly fished out Adjan's pistol and cast the connection-severing spell on it, hissing as his Avatar itched with the slight work, "I forgot to take care of this; I forgot to think of the chance the Fallen who got away might try to track the gun through the bullet I used..."
He grinned a bit sheepishly, "I suspect Adjan might be a bit upset if I gave him back a red hot gun, as it were - one specifically tracked by the Fallen."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next