Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

5 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:11 pm

"Yes it is, and one can refuse to give it but it is easier to just use a fake name."
Alessa said as she got out of the car and then waited for you before locking the car.
"We should get going."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

Post by Adley Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:00 pm

"Yes Mirri left her keys with me in case her van was needed." He said and went to his desk and retrieved the keys to the green van and tossed them over to Adley. "If you get the chance would you fill up the tank before you give the car back so we do not leave Mirri with a empty tank?"

"If it looks safe enough to do so," he agreed. "I don't want to inconvenience her but we'll see how things go."

"Ah yes...thank you Mr Roth Hicks." Joakim said and held out his hand to accept the keys back. "Everything went well?"

"Yes sir, as well as can be expected at least. There was no immediate trouble anyway. When I called my contact back, though she told me something odd. That there was a hit on a vampire near the old library, it wasn't any vampire they knew and it appeared he spontaneously combusted." He raised a brow. "The only thing they found on what was left of him was an ornamental silver dagger. Just figured I'd tell you in case it became relevant somehow."

Yes indeed she did, and I sent her to Master Harris to have the stones examined by him to find a few that will work well as markers so we get as much as possible done in as little as possible amount of time."

"Thank you sir. Is someone bringing them down or shall I go get them from Mr Harris?"

hum yes I should be able to arrange that, it is her payment for her Chantry's help and it is a rather modest one, if the Deacon Council do not agree, I will fix Flamingo's roof myself."The Security Chief muttered as he read over Colin's note.

He smiled. "I will tell her."

"Mrs Knox have agreed to go with you, her knowledge of vampires might be useful as well and she is a good healer, a very good one. Miss Willis have agreed as well and is waiting in the garage, just please keep her as safe as possible, members of House Criamon are rare loosing her would be a tragedy."

"I would not like to lose anyone sir, however if you believe she should be reserved we might swing it, although she could be very helpful of course. I do believe Mrs Knox and my chantrymate might be in need of some rest, though it would be above my station to tell them so outside of expressing my concern as a friend over it," he said. "So far there is myself, Colin, the Deaconess, possibly Adjan then and Mrs Knox and Mrs Willis."

"As for weapons, if you would please come with me, I will show you what we have, but please do not be disappointed this is not a War Chantry there is a limit as to what weaponry we have."

"I understand. This is something of a backup plan if things get...uglier than we wish them to be." He frowned a bit. "Ah, and thank you for sending Mrs DeMeera to help us earlier as well."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:53 pm

"If it looks safe enough to do so," he agreed. "I don't want to inconvenience her but we'll see how things go."

"Agreed it is not worth risking capture or a fight over stopping for gas, but if possible it would be a nice thing to do to show Mirri that we appreciate her contribution."
Joakim said and nodded.

"Yes sir, as well as can be expected at least. There was no immediate trouble anyway.

"That is good to hear."

When I called my contact back, though she told me something odd. That there was a hit on a vampire near the old library, it wasn't any vampire they knew and it appeared he spontaneously combusted." He raised a brow. "The only thing they found on what was left of him was an ornamental silver dagger. Just figured I'd tell you in case it became relevant somehow."

"That is interesting...and worrisome...spontaneous combustion well that could be allot of things really, including our own kind casting a spell. A silver dagger hum? If you have a picture of it then Mr Wainwright might be able to tell you something about it. Thank you for informing me anyway, it might become relevant as you say, let us hope it is unrelated to everything else that is going on though."
He said and frowned.

"Thank you sir. Is someone bringing them down or shall I go get them from Mr Harris?"

"Mrs Knox is taking the stones down to the garage once she is done showing them to Mr Harries and they have selected which ones to use."

He smiled. "I will tell her."

"Good please thank her for me as well Mr Roth Hicks.

"I would not like to lose anyone sir, however if you believe she should be reserved we might swing it, although she could be very helpful of course. I do believe Mrs Knox and my chantrymate might be in need of some rest, though it would be above my station to tell them so outside of expressing my concern as a friend over it," he said. "So far there is myself, Colin, the Deaconess, possibly Adjan then and Mrs Knox and Mrs Willis."

"Ah well while I might have liked to keep Miss Willis safe and protected to preserve her now rare magickal lineage she would never let me, she is an Adept and a member of this Chantry and have volunteered for this mission I am sure she will do well, and I to are concerned about Mrs Knox she do seam exhausted, the same do Mr Terach and I am sure Miss Willis will want to help it is just me being worried about members of the Chantry and being a bit of a mother hen I guess."
Joakim said and sounded apologetic.
"Ah one thing I do not know how familiar you are with House Criamon Mr Roth Hicks, they can be rather peculiar, though Cara is somewhat more worldly than most of them, even so they are Twilight...ehm Quiet mystics so all of them are...unusual...ehm oh and also do not be offended if she do not shake your hand, like I said Cara is often more worldly than most of her her kind, but she can be weary of letting strangers touch her imprints, after all they are physical manifestation of her Avatar so I guess that is reasonable."
He quickly explained.

"I understand. This is something of a backup plan if things get...uglier than we wish them to be." He frowned a bit. "Ah, and thank you for sending Mrs DeMeera to help us earlier as well."

"Ah no need to thank me, Miss DeMeera did all the work, we all just want the Nephandi threat ended so we can get back to our lives."
Joakim said as he begun to lead the way down to the basement, he took another corridor from the one that had the ritual chambers, much like Steelhaven the basement was parted into different corridors between mundane and magickal uses. As you walk down the corridor you see the short Hindu looking man you had seen walking with the Euthanatos that Adjan and Francesca had reacted so badly to pass the two of you with a polite nod. Joakim nodded back and then said to you.
"Well let us hope things do not get ugly, anyway here we are."
He said and unlocked a plain, blue, wooded door and led you into a small storage room, he opened several metal cabinets, in there where a few guns, a shotgun and two rifles. On the wall where several swords and knives though the collection was rather modest. The floor was stone down here with a simple, woven rug.
"Take what you need, I am sorry we do not have more to offer."
Joakim said and indicated the weapons in the cabinets.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:37 pm

Colin chuckled, "Now, instantly downloading languages like that - that's an ability I would like to have. But, for me, the cost would probably be a bit much... I've got too much military security training to just allow any open outside link where I cannot guarantee its integrity. I'd be too worried my girlfriend might hack it for fun and send me some inappropriate information at inappropriate hours - she is a Virtual Adept, too - or some less benevolently-minded individual might use it for less savory access... You, though, I expect to be able to keep the link pretty well nailed down at any time..."
He sighed, "And yet, there's an undercurrent of dissatisfaction and revolt, even now... If certain trends continue, we might see the inevitable pitchforks and torches come out in force soon... There'll come a point where a few profiteurs can no longer hoard wealth like they do and remain protected, and depending on fewer factors than one might think, the whole thing could come crashing down within a handful of years... and only God knows what'll come out the other end. When the bough breaks, not even the Kardashians can draw the attention away..."
He nodded, "Rigor mortis sounds about right... and you wouldn't want to bend or break loose joints at inconvenient angles from that... Teleporting the fellow straight to the van might be the most practical solution."
He smiled, "Good night, Anita."
He grinned at Mrs. Yellow as he scritched her neck, "Good grief, the cats of Morningstar seems very well fed. Must have been a good year, or lots of mice and rats in the cellars..."
He smiled to Cara, "Six of us, I believe - you and Mrs. Knox, my Cabalmates Mr. Roth Hicks and Mr. Terach, the good Deaconess Darnell here, and me. I hope you have some good rubber boots - though if not, we might be able to provide. Well, the good Deaconess will, at any rate. And yes, we will be rescuing an old Tremere from, well, an unpleasant situation."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:57 pm

Colin grinned at Adley, "Well, thank you so much for making me feel like a barbarian from the north... Perhaps I'll get to study more languages someday soon, though."

"One of my favorite barbarians from the north," he teased.

"That is interesting...and worrisome...spontaneous combustion well that could be allot of things really, including our own kind casting a spell. A silver dagger hum? If you have a picture of it then Mr Wainwright might be able to tell you something about it. Thank you for informing me anyway, it might become relevant as you say, let us hope it is unrelated to everything else that is going on though." He said and frowned.

"I was being somewhat sarcastic," he clarified. "They found the...remains had been burnt to a crisp. But yes, it could have been an ignem rote, certainly. I'll see if she can get a picture of it, I don't think they had it in hand personally."

"Good please thank her for me as well Mr Roth Hicks.

"I will do so."

"Ah well while I might have liked to keep Miss Willis safe and protected to preserve her now rare magickal lineage she would never let me, she is an Adept and a member of this Chantry and have volunteered for this mission I am sure she will do well, and I to are concerned about Mrs Knox she do seam exhausted, the same do Mr Terach and I am sure Miss Willis will want to help it is just me being worried about members of the Chantry and being a bit of a mother hen I guess."

"I understand the impulse."

"Ah one thing I do not know how familiar you are with House Criamon Mr Roth Hicks, they can be rather peculiar, though Cara is somewhat more worldly than most of them, even so they are Twilight...ehm Quiet mystics so all of them are...unusual...ehm oh and also do not be offended if she do not shake your hand, like I said Cara is often more worldly than most of her her kind, but she can be weary of letting strangers touch her imprints, after all they are physical manifestation of her Avatar so I guess that is reasonable."
He quickly explained.

"Not very much," he admitted. "Hrm...that is no bother to me, but good to know so I do not make her uncomfortable." Well, it was not as if he were overly fond of such things himself, or at least it used to bother him.

Joakim said as he begun to lead the way down to the basement, he took another corridor from the one that had the ritual chambers, much like Steelhaven the basement was parted into different corridors between mundane and magickal uses. As you walk down the corridor you see the short Hindu looking man you had seen walking with the Euthanatos that Adjan and Francesca had reacted so badly to pass the two of you with a polite nod. Joakim nodded back and then said to you.

He returned the man's nod, then looked around the corridor to see what was there besides the armory, such as it was. "Forgive me if this is rude, but may I ask who that was?"

He said and unlocked a plain, blue, wooded door and led you into a small storage room, he opened several metal cabinets, in there where a few guns, a shotgun and two rifles. On the wall where several swords and knives though the collection was rather modest. The floor was stone down here with a simple, woven rug.

He looked for some spare ammo as well and looked over the rifles without touching anything yet, to see if they'd do the job of spraying a vampire's legs out from beneath them.

// I forgot to comment on page 2, my bad. Also this: And now I have the mental image of Joakim opening a secret wall cabinet and lending Adley a Noisy Cricket <--LOL...wrong Faction ; ) Though I bet the Etherites probably have something like it...

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:23 pm

Colin:

Colin chuckled, "Now, instantly downloading languages like that - that's an ability I would like to have. But, for me, the cost would probably be a bit much... I've got too much military security training to just allow any open outside link where I cannot guarantee its integrity. I'd be too worried my girlfriend might hack it for fun and send me some inappropriate information at inappropriate hours - she is a Virtual Adept, too - or some less benevolently-minded individual might use it for less savory access... You, though, I expect to be able to keep the link pretty well nailed down at any time..."

"I have seen Adepts of Mind do the same thing in a less technological fashion so you can do it without the implants and modifications the Union was so graceful as to...ehm gift me, however if you look at the way I do it, yes it is useful but from all the points you have already raised and also because having your brain operated on and altered is not something I recommend unless it is to heal some disease or injury, I would say it is not worth it. However even if I did not choose this, taking advantage of what I have when it is practical to do so I see nothing wrong with."
Daisy said and nodded.

He sighed, "And yet, there's an undercurrent of dissatisfaction and revolt, even now... If certain trends continue, we might see the inevitable pitchforks and torches come out in force soon... There'll come a point where a few profiteurs can no longer hoard wealth like they do and remain protected, and depending on fewer factors than one might think, the whole thing could come crashing down within a handful of years... and only God knows what'll come out the other end. When the bough breaks, not even the Kardashians can draw the attention away..."

"True and the commotion and struggle might stir some out of their complacency, then again we have already seen this unfold at other points in history, how people where complacent and downtrodden, then those in power went a little to far and there was an uprising, power shifted hands and the pendulum swung the other way but really it went back to the same old, just with a new name, and this last until the pendulum swung back, seldom do that swing land on reason, we have had and still have an era of racism, sexism and discrimination based on religion and income and then the pendulum swing into ridiculous dimensions the other way the other way again where everything is considered inappropriate, until people get to fed up with that and then it will swing back to discrimination and then back again, it is a never ending, depressing dance, the same with wealth distribution, look at Russia, you had the wealthy aristocracy and a huge poor lower class then it swings to extreme communism, and out of that communism comes Ayn Rand who advocate a extreme capitalism and egoism which have in part shaped the way USA is to day and also the new rich in Russia, back and forth, back and forth."
The Deaconess said and sigh.

He nodded, "Rigor mortis sounds about right... and you wouldn't want to bend or break loose joints at inconvenient angles from that... Teleporting the fellow straight to the van might be the most practical solution."

"You may be right about that, it might be a better plan indeed so we do not risk hurting the poor man by accident."

He grinned at Mrs. Yellow as he scritched her neck, "Good grief, the cats of Morningstar seems very well fed. Must have been a good year, or lots of mice and rats in the cellars..."

"I suspect the cause might be mages with a soft spot for their pets and a tendency to spoil them rather than rodents in the cellars Mr Wainwright."
Daisy said as she looked at the plump little cat do figure eights around your legs and rubbing her head against your hand happily while purring.
"Well it is a good thing, when beings of Godlike power show kindness and love for a small animal, that is a good sign that they might not abuse that power, often you can judge the character of a person by how they treat animals and small children."
She continued.
"And that cat look to be very well treated if not pampered."

He smiled to Cara, "Six of us, I believe - you and Mrs. Knox, my Cabalmates Mr. Roth Hicks and Mr. Terach, the good Deaconess Darnell here, and me.

"I see, well that sound like a well balanced group, hopefully we will get the forthcoming job done quickly and efficiently."
Cara said and nodded.

I hope you have some good rubber boots - though if not, we might be able to provide. Well, the good Deaconess will, at any rate.

"I do not unfortunately."
Cara said and Daisy said hesitantly.
"Ehm...if you tell me your size Miss Willis I will manufacture some for you."
"Very well, that is most kind of you Deaconess, if it is not to much trouble I would be grateful for your help since it seams I will be needing them...ehm...where exactly are we going again?"
The Criamon asked and glanced at you.
"Oh and I am a size seven."
She said and Daisy nodded she turned away and pushed aside her sleeve again to let her nanobots out and set them to work. Cara gave the gray cloud an interesting look as they started making rubber from the dust in the air.
"Interesting, most interesting."
She muttered and Daisy looked at her.
"Thank you Miss Willis."

And yes, we will be rescuing an old Tremere from, well, an unpleasant situation."

"Tremere...hum..."
Cara said and frowned then she gave a bit of a grim nod.
"Well I guess Chief Joakim would not have asked if it was not important and there where a good reason to rescue such a creature."

Adley:

"I was being somewhat sarcastic," he clarified. "They found the...remains had been burnt to a crisp. But yes, it could have been an ignem rote, certainly. I'll see if she can get a picture of it, I don't think they had it in hand personally."

"Well we have to little information to draw any conclusions on, unless you know more than me Mr Roth Hicks, just let me know if you learn anything else, we need to be aware of the situation but for now there is little we can do about it since we do not know what have happened to the vampire, it could be completely unrelated to our own issues."
The Security Chief said, still frowning.

"I will do so."

Joakim smiled at that.
"Thank you."

"I understand the impulse."

The old hedge wizard just made a knowing nod, he was quite protective of the members of Motningstar, in many ways they where his family after all and he clearly cared about them.

"Not very much," he admitted. "Hrm...that is no bother to me, but good to know so I do not make her uncomfortable." Well, it was not as if he were overly fond of such things himself, or at least it used to bother him.

"I just wanted to let you know, Cara is a sweet girl I did not want you to get a bad impression of her."
Joakim explained.
"Very well then."

He returned the man's nod, then looked around the corridor to see what was there besides the armory, such as it was. "Forgive me if this is rude, but may I ask who that was?"

"Vishal Mofatt he is a member of the Akashic Brotherhood, a rare thing to find in someone from India, he do seam to have more sympathy for the death mages than most of his Tradition though and he have made good friends with at least one of our Euthanatoi, why do you ask Mr Roth Hicks?"
Joakim asked as he walked with you down the stone basement corridor.

He looked for some spare ammo as well and looked over the rifles without touching anything yet, to see if they'd do the job of spraying a vampire's legs out from beneath them.

They would do the job, well one of them would, the other was a regular hunting rifle. You find ammo in some drawers under the cabinets, there are not allot, this was hardly an armory fit to start a war, but it would get the job done. You find two boxes of ammo for the automatic rifle and some pistol ammunition.

(OOC: Off course the Etherites do, but every weapon there is then steam powered. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:18 pm

"You may be right about that, it might be a better plan indeed so we do not risk hurting the poor man by accident."

"Breaking his legs is probably less painful than staking him, from what I understand. Again, we'll take the opportunity to get him out if we can do so, certainly though."

"Well we have to little information to draw any conclusions on, unless you know more than me Mr Roth Hicks, just let me know if you learn anything else, we need to be aware of the situation but for now there is little we can do about it since we do not know what have happened to the vampire, it could be completely unrelated to our own issues."

"Not yet, anyway. I just thought I would tell you in the event it was relevant. Strange vampires burning up in the city though don't really seem to bode well. Hell, even the vampires we know are here are causing issues," he sighed.

"Vishal Mofatt he is a member of the Akashic Brotherhood, a rare thing to find in someone from India, he do seam to have more sympathy for the death mages than most of his Tradition though and he have made good friends with at least one of our Euthanatoi, why do you ask Mr Roth Hicks?"

"I noticed him with the Euthanatoi, probably the one you mean, I do not know him either. There are so many people here." Doubly strange that his last incarnation lived here, that this had been Dylan's home, some while ago.

They would do the job, well one of them would, the other was a regular hunting rifle. You find ammo in some drawers under the cabinets, there are not allot, this was hardly an armory fit to start a war, but it would get the job done. You find two boxes of ammo for the automatic rifle and some pistol ammunition.

He frowned a bit at the paltry selection, not wanting to clean them out and deciding to take only what they needed. "We're going to need some more supplies," he said, looking at the Chief. If they were going to hit a Labyrinth later on, they were going to need more than guns certainly, but it was still concerning to him and he didn't want to air more than that in public so he left it at that.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:27 pm

"Breaking his legs is probably less painful than staking him, from what I understand. Again, we'll take the opportunity to get him out if we can do so, certainly though."

"It is, and having broken bones do not come with the plain terror of staking either, it is not a comfortable condition to be in I am told."
Adjan said and sigh.
"I guess we are going to have to see once we have him and not spend to much time discussing what might possibly be an issue before we know the situation."
He continued and Daisy nodded at that.

"Not yet, anyway. I just thought I would tell you in the event it was relevant. Strange vampires burning up in the city though don't really seem to bode well. Hell, even the vampires we know are here are causing issues," he sighed.

"There is never anything but trouble with vampires, the only possible exception being Miss Jarden."
Joakim said and frowned.
"Well thank you for telling me, if this is more trouble I guess we will feel it's teeth in our asses soon enough."

"I noticed him with the Euthanatoi, probably the one you mean, I do not know him either. There are so many people here." Doubly strange that his last incarnation lived here, that this had been Dylan's home, some while ago.

"Yeah sixty Awakened and we have a hundred linear mages living mostly in the apartment building behind the main villa, this Chantry have thrived."
Joakim said proudly.
"Ah yes the bloody Freedom Razor, he calls himself Atlantis I will assume that is not his given name, but I have never heard any other, he showed up about two years before...we lost Madeline's apprentice, you would believe one taught at that bloody Chantry would cause trouble, but he never have, he make me wary though, one of the Grand Harvester's students...there is a story there young man, and I am highly doubting it is a good one. That being said Atlantis have never done anything to make us doubt his loyalty to Morningstar."
He said and frowned again, the old hedge wizard had been doing that allot this evening.

He frowned a bit at the paltry selection, not wanting to clean them out and deciding to take only what they needed. "We're going to need some more supplies," he said, looking at the Chief. If they were going to hit a Labyrinth later on, they were going to need more than guns certainly, but it was still concerning to him and he didn't want to air more than that in public so he left it at that.

"Ah I see your Mentor have taught you to be polite, but yes our collection of weaponry are not the best, you might have noticed that the majority of mages here are young students recently released from their Mentors care and Masters raising students, it is not a War Chantry...Umbra Gladii however is, and I will get on the phone with them and see if they can lend us some supplies."
Joakim offered as he looked around the small armory.
"Some of the mages of Morningstar have their own private weapons of course."
He explained.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:19 pm

"I guess we are going to have to see once we have him and not spend to much time discussing what might possibly be an issue before we know the situation."

"Agreed."

"There is never anything but trouble with vampires, the only possible exception being Miss Jarden." Joakim said and frowned. "Well thank you for telling me, if this is more trouble I guess we will feel it's teeth in our asses soon enough."

He nodded, frowning.

"Ah yes the bloody Freedom Razor, he calls himself Atlantis I will assume that is not his given name, but I have never heard any other, he showed up about two years before...we lost Madeline's apprentice, you would believe one taught at that bloody Chantry would cause trouble, but he never have, he make me wary though, one of the Grand Harvester's students...there is a story there young man, and I am highly doubting it is a good one. That being said Atlantis have never done anything to make us doubt his loyalty to Morningstar."

"I see," he said carefully. He wasn't about to make the older man more paranoid than he was already. However, his chantrymates reactions had stuck with him as did this new information that he showed up two years before Dylan's and his sister's demise. And he would assume the fall of Abigail's original labyrinth. It could well be circumstantial. Or not.

"Ah I see your Mentor have taught you to be polite, but yes our collection of weaponry are not the best, you might have noticed that the majority of mages here are young students recently released from their Mentors care and Masters raising students, it is not a War Chantry...Umbra Gladii however is, and I will get on the phone with them and see if they can lend us some supplies."

"He has tried and I do not like to fail him," he said with a nod. He decided they'd take the one rifle that fit the bill and some ammo for it and their handguns. "That sounds like a wise move. Just in case. I don't suppose you happen to have something to carry this in? Duffel bag or the like...I don't have enchanted pockets I'm afraid."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:51 pm

Colin laughed, "Hah, bold words to one who learned about aspects of magic from the adventures of Conan of Cimmeria... But thank you, even though I don't have much skilled with swords or wilderness..."
He nodded, "You work with what you have, however it came into your possession, not with what you wish you might have... I expect I'll yet stick with reading normally for some time yet. While I understand the aspects of psychology and mental discipline, the magic of it all eludes me..."
He sighed grimly, "Too true... In France, the aristocracy was overthrown, and a reign of terror took its place, seeing anyone who might pose a threat to the new regime - and Robespierre in particular - served up to the Guillotine. Well, up to the point where Robespierre himself took a bullet to the face and ended up headless, himself. Unfortunately, the cycle is fairly easy to recognize... Increasing rigidity, then something snaps, there is chaos and confusion for a while, then as things settle, there's another descent to rigidity and stricture, so much so that there'll be something liable to break again."
He smiled at Mrs. Yellow, "I've heard that claim several times in the past week... I guess that bodes well for me, morally speaking. I've yet to encounter an animal that on its own initiative acted like an utter, well... suffice to say there are certain behaviours I've never seen in any species other than humans."
He nodded to Cara, "The little nanites are kind of adorable. Well, if you like that sort of thing, at least. And the Tremere wer'e rescuing - the reason is very good. We're trying to avoid the Fallen using him as a sacrificial catalyst to boost an Entropic Node in the heart of Chicago - there are a few other circumstances, as well, but that is the primary concern for everyone. The fellow can prove an asset against the Fallen, which is why we explicitly want him out alive...ish."
He pondered, "By the way, it's a bit of a stretch, I know, but... a few years back, a member of House Criamon assisted in the restoration of a widderslainte Avatar... I don't suppose you might be able to find out who that was?"

((OOC: Faction, schmaction, Joakim strikes me as the type who wouldn't throw away a confiscated weapon just because he couldn't understand how it worked. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:45 pm

Adley:

"He has tried and I do not like to fail him," he said with a nod.

"You honor your Pater which is a good thing."
Joakim said and nodded approvingly.

He decided they'd take the one rifle that fit the bill and some ammo for it and their handguns. "That sounds like a wise move. Just in case. I don't suppose you happen to have something to carry this in? Duffel bag or the like...I don't have enchanted pockets I'm afraid."

"I think there should be a duffel bag around here somewhere actually."
Joakim said and looked around for a moment before finding what he was looking for in another cabinet this one made of wood and he handed you a simple, plain duffel bag.
"I will contact Umbra Gladii once we are done here."
He promised.

Colin:

He nodded, "You work with what you have, however it came into your possession, not with what you wish you might have... I expect I'll yet stick with reading normally for some time yet. While I understand the aspects of psychology and mental discipline, the magic of it all eludes me..."

"Very true Mr Wainwright, we might wish things where different but at the end of the day we only have what we have and we can work to change that off course but it would be foolish not to take advantages of what boons have come our way."
Daisy said then she nodded.
"I do study the Sphere of Mind but seen through the eyes of a Technomancer it might seam rather alien to your eyes good Sir."

He sighed grimly, "Too true... In France, the aristocracy was overthrown, and a reign of terror took its place, seeing anyone who might pose a threat to the new regime - and Robespierre in particular - served up to the Guillotine. Well, up to the point where Robespierre himself took a bullet to the face and ended up headless, himself. Unfortunately, the cycle is fairly easy to recognize... Increasing rigidity, then something snaps, there is chaos and confusion for a while, then as things settle, there's another descent to rigidity and stricture, so much so that there'll be something liable to break again."

"Yes, in a way it is the very battle of the Triad in one of it's microcosmic displays, Stasis trying to enact control which stifles Dynamism, until Entropy takes over and then Dynamism again before it again are captured and stifled by Stasis, a never ending, depressing cycle that only insight and understanding can hope to slow or break."
Daisy said then she sigh.
"Well it is what it is I guess, even the Factions of our society have become manifestations of this principle in many aspects, for example the Technocracy that started out trying to liberate human kind who have now stagnated into worse oppressors than any they tried to protect the sleepers against."

He smiled at Mrs. Yellow, "I've heard that claim several times in the past week... I guess that bodes well for me, morally speaking. I've yet to encounter an animal that on its own initiative acted like an utter, well... suffice to say there are certain behaviours I've never seen in any species other than humans."

"Yes, I have never felt the scorn and hatred from animals I often get from my own kind, some of them fear me, but none have hated me, and most if you are kind and feed them, will respond with affection. I love animals but keeping any safely at Flamingo is difficult due to the Hollower sisters."
Daisy said and sigh.

He nodded to Cara, "The little nanites are kind of adorable. Well, if you like that sort of thing, at least.

"Nanites...fascinating...are they a kind of Technomagick Deaconess Darnell?"
Cara asked and Daisy nodded.
"Yes they are Miss Willis."
She replied proudly.
"I am quite impressed."
Cara said politely and smiled.

And the Tremere wer'e rescuing - the reason is very good. We're trying to avoid the Fallen using him as a sacrificial catalyst to boost an Entropic Node in the heart of Chicago - there are a few other circumstances, as well, but that is the primary concern for everyone. The fellow can prove an asset against the Fallen, which is why we explicitly want him out alive...ish."

"I see, well that is one of the better reasons for rescuing a vampire I have heard...not that I have heard that many reasons to rescue a Massassa...well it seams we need to get this man out of the hands of his captors then and as soon as possible."
Cara said and nodded.

He pondered, "By the way, it's a bit of a stretch, I know, but... a few years back, a member of House Criamon assisted in the restoration of a widderslainte Avatar... I don't suppose you might be able to find out who that was?"

Cara looked down and hesitated it seamed the question scared her from the expression in her light brown eyes.
"Ehm...well there are some rumors but..."
She said and looked at the ground.
"Why would you want to know Mr Wainwright?"

((OOC: True if he think it safe he will use whatever he can get his hands on.))
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:36 am

Colin grinned, "Technomancer, Hermetic, Akashic, Cultist... any which way, I'm afraid I find the Mind sphere rather alien, for my utter lack of comprehension of it. Now, if it were any of the Spheres under the physical sciences, I might be able to... view it through the appropriate lens, in a literal manner of speaking, but when it comes to anything in any manner living, I'm left bewildered."
He nodded soberly, "We strive for the liberty of the individual; for all to Awaken and do what they will, ideally, so long as it harm none... The Union seek to lock down Reality, to make all progress incremental and predictable, as opposed to spontaneous and surprising... And the Nephandi seek to undo everything and reduce the world to unfulfilled potential... Some times, it can be hard to see which outcome would be ultimately the best, but I'm consigned to this path, and will see it to the end..."
He frowned, "Hollower sis... Ah, the ones with the particular taste for durable men? I... met them on the way out. Slightly unsettling, perhaps, but I'm hardly in a position to judge."
He smiled sincerely at Cara, "I would not dream of placing you in a position where you might risk someone... Some friends and I are trying to repeat the miracle... to prove it can be done, and this time save the Avatar from an unlawful execution."

((OOC: "Safe" is not the term I'd use. "Potentially useful", perhaps... Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:20 am

Colin grinned, "Technomancer, Hermetic, Akashic, Cultist... any which way, I'm afraid I find the Mind sphere rather alien, for my utter lack of comprehension of it. Now, if it were any of the Spheres under the physical sciences, I might be able to... view it through the appropriate lens, in a literal manner of speaking, but when it comes to anything in any manner living, I'm left bewildered."

"We all have our own talents. I can create and change anything non organic and dead with my nanobots but I can not get the hang of programming them to do the same with living cells and tissue, even if I know many Iterators can do just that."
Daisy said.
"There are always a limit to our understanding of things. Minds though, especially my own I have always found easy to change and manipulate."

He nodded soberly, "We strive for the liberty of the individual; for all to Awaken and do what they will, ideally, so long as it harm none... The Union seek to lock down Reality, to make all progress incremental and predictable, as opposed to spontaneous and surprising... And the Nephandi seek to undo everything and reduce the world to unfulfilled potential... Some times, it can be hard to see which outcome would be ultimately the best, but I'm consigned to this path, and will see it to the end..."

"I would prefer your version of reality then Mr Wainwright with everyone having a chance to Awaken and Acned and everyone having freedom, to the other choices on the menu. But if such an utopia can not be reached, I will settle for keeping hope, and magick alive in this dark word and striving for having the satisfaction of knowing that when my time eventually comes, that I have done more good than harm and perhaps leave the world a little better than I entered it...I will settle for that goal."
The Cyborg said softly.

He frowned, "Hollower sis... Ah, the ones with the particular taste for durable men? I... met them on the way out. Slightly unsettling, perhaps, but I'm hardly in a position to judge."

"The very ones...no they do not need judgment, but they do need guarding and someone have to take care of them and it seams that someone turns out to be me and my Chantry."
Daisy said sadly.
"Poor girl, right now they might be dangerous if not kept under control, but they are what they are due to abuse and torment they need help not scorn."

He smiled sincerely at Cara, "I would not dream of placing you in a position where you might risk someone... Some friends and I are trying to repeat the miracle... to prove it can be done, and this time save the Avatar from an unlawful execution."

"I doubt I would risk him as such but..."
Cara sigh and looked rather scared.
"There was rumors that one of my House was asked to help a Flambeau girl, a widderslainte clean her soul, and there are rumors that even if that girl was arrested and...is a mage no more...her Avatar was clean before the ritual, that the punishment was unjust and that he had managed to help her cleanse herself, that is what the rumor say. However a short time after this member of my House was found badly injured, he claim it was an cooking accident but no one believe that...one of his imprints was burned of his flesh."
The Criamon said and looked down at the intricate symbols covering her thin arms.
"You have to understand Mr Wainwright these imprints are not just decorations or symbols of status they are parts of our Avatar manifesting on our skin...to damage the imprints is the damage the Avatar, in that way members of my House are...fragile, our souls can be physically hurt."
She said looking horrified then she added softly.
"He was never the same...even after he somewhat recovered I can give you his information to...contact him but I doubt he will talk to you about...this matter...he have never mentioned the Flambeau girl or her Avatar again after his ehm..."accident"...someone shut him up."
Cara muttered and she looked rather pale.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:34 pm

Colin nodded, "I seem to have a peculiar knack for working with resonances and quintessence using... how to put it... magical proxy constructs instead of drawing quintessence through my own Avatar. It's just... something that makes sense to me, somehow; like I could probably determine whether or not a given Mage was the one to do something by examining the residue, given a little time to study the effect and the Mage in question."
He smiled, "Of course, there must be a limit to one's freedom - we still need some form of laws to protect us from predatory individuals, after all - but if all can agree that my rights end where yours begin and vice versa, it'd be a good start, I guess."
He pondered, "One of the girls seemed more... aggressive than the other. Perhaps one is a little better at keeping their, hm, predilections in check?"
He frowned, absentmindedly tracing a few fingers across his own scars, "Bloody Hell... The rumours are true, I can tell you this much... and the girl lives, as well, if you can call it that... Under such circumstances, I would not want to put undue pressure on the man. However, in the interest of reaching out, would you mind giving him my contact information, and tell him we could use his help? Also... let him know we're trying to sort out some difficult spaghetti of our own, and would like to compare recipes to see if there's a common issue involved... I... know the pain of such attacks, though I avoided actual injury... I will understand if that pain keeps him from answering, and won't bother him about it again."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:01 pm

Colin nodded, "I seem to have a peculiar knack for working with resonances and quintessence using... how to put it... magical proxy constructs instead of drawing quintessence through my own Avatar. It's just... something that makes sense to me, somehow; like I could probably determine whether or not a given Mage was the one to do something by examining the residue, given a little time to study the effect and the Mage in question."

"That is quite useful Mr Wainwright, reading Resonances is quite useful. I tend to use the art of manipulating pure magick more to assist my other works though than by itself."
The Deaconess said and nodded.

He smiled, "Of course, there must be a limit to one's freedom - we still need some form of laws to protect us from predatory individuals, after all - but if all can agree that my rights end where yours begin and vice versa, it'd be a good start, I guess."

"I would say there have to be laws to restrict someone from hurting others, but whatever they want to do that affect themselves only is far game, whatever the individual need to do or be to assure their own happiness and development...that is what freedom is."
Daisy said softly.

He pondered, "One of the girls seemed more... aggressive than the other. Perhaps one is a little better at keeping their, hm, predilections in check?"

"Yes one of the girls are bit more well adjusted than the other and do manage to control her sister, but only for so long. My hope is to give them the tools to let them both keep their impulses under control, or get rid of them, the extreme tasted born of abuse could be unlearned."
The Cyborg said and nodded.

He frowned, absentmindedly tracing a few fingers across his own scars, "Bloody Hell... The rumours are true, I can tell you this much... and the girl lives, as well, if you can call it that... Under such circumstances,

Cara shivered a little as you mentioned Susannah.
"Well her body is alive at least but I am not so sure that is a boon...so it is true...an Avatar was cleansed? And they still...but...that is horrible..."
She muttered shocked.

I would not want to put undue pressure on the man. However, in the interest of reaching out, would you mind giving him my contact information, and tell him we could use his help? Also... let him know we're trying to sort out some difficult spaghetti of our own, and would like to compare recipes to see if there's a common issue involved... I... know the pain of such attacks, though I avoided actual injury... I will understand if that pain keeps him from answering, and won't bother him about it again."

"I...can give him your contact number but I can not promise he will contact you...he says it was an accident but he was attacked and he is scared..."
The Criamon said then she shivered again.
"I can not imagine the pain of such an injury and it was a sort of warning. I do not know what is doing on but if a clean Avatar was...well it appear something is rotten...very rotten and if he speak with you those who attacked him might hurt him again and there is so few of us left, it is rare to find a student fitting from the Mad Sage's Path."
She said sounding scared and apologetic.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:35 pm

Colin grinned, "Well, I don't really have many outlets for manipulation... yet. A bit of meddling with Fate and Decay, and as of very recently, the generation of primal fire and the like... but when I figure out how to actually interfere with physics, well... let's just say I think I could do some pretty creative things. Possibly even flashy without it being particularly... Paradoxical."
He pondered, "I'm sure you would be a better judge of what can be done for their minds than I can. Hm, though, I had my own trauma... sealed or excised, while the memory remains like a dream or a movie in first-person perspective. Perhaps something similar can be done for them; the repercussions of what happened could be filtered away. Obviously, by their request and informed consent; doing it by force would be, well, equivalent to a forced lobotomy, I suppose..."
He nodded to Cara and handed her one of his business cards, "As a precaution, you might want to copy the information of this instead of giving him the card directly. After all, for all he knows I could be able to track the card; a piece of paper you wrote my information down on, on the other hand, would be virtually impossible for me to know enough about... And don't forget to include the spaghetti line - if I am right, it is quite significant."
He frowned, "I was... attacked earlier; the pain had me unconscious for days in a time bubble. I was unharmed, but the pain of it was still unbearable. I can only imagine the terror and agony of suffering actual damage like that... If he speaks with us, I cannot guarantee his safety; I'll admit that much - but perhaps if we can solve one problem at a time, he'll be willing to contact me when he deems it safe enough to do so?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:36 pm

Colin grinned, "Well, I don't really have many outlets for manipulation... yet. A bit of meddling with Fate and Decay, and as of very recently, the generation of primal fire and the like... but when I figure out how to actually interfere with physics, well... let's just say I think I could do some pretty creative things. Possibly even flashy without it being particularly... Paradoxical."

"Hum..well you are a craftsman, you should be able to do some interesting things once you learn how to reprogram reality properly."
The Deaconess agreed.
"It will be interesting to see what you will come up with when that time comes.How will you avoid Paradox though?"
She asked curiously.

He pondered, "I'm sure you would be a better judge of what can be done for their minds than I can. Hm, though, I had my own trauma... sealed or excised, while the memory remains like a dream or a movie in first-person perspective. Perhaps something similar can be done for them; the repercussions of what happened could be filtered away. Obviously, by their request and informed consent; doing it by force would be, well, equivalent to a forced lobotomy, I suppose..."

"Hum...the problem is getting their consent, sometimes the ones who are damaged the deepest think they are sane and that there are no problem, though if they can be talked into it perhaps such a method could help the Hollower sisters, or at least start their healing, give them a chance in life."
Daisy muttered.
"I will talk with them about it. I do agree though it have to be with their consent. I do however suspect doing the same for an entire childhood as was done for your accident might be harder since it is spread out over so much time...they grew up in a Union lab...as test subjects..."
She added angrily.
"Once they where rescued a group of Hollowers tried to teach them but...the girls where to damaged and they ended up with me."

He nodded to Cara and handed her one of his business cards, "As a precaution, you might want to copy the information of this instead of giving him the card directly. After all, for all he knows I could be able to track the card; a piece of paper you wrote my information down on, on the other hand, would be virtually impossible for me to know enough about... And don't forget to include the spaghetti line - if I am right, it is quite significant."

"Spaghetti...as in the food?"
Cara said, she sounded a bit confused but she took the card and nodded as she looked at it.
"I will copy the information down and then give him the copy Mr Wainwright, I do not think you are the ones that might put him in danger though, but that there is danger out there, that is for sure."

He frowned, "I was... attacked earlier; the pain had me unconscious for days in a time bubble. I was unharmed, but the pain of it was still unbearable. I can only imagine the terror and agony of suffering actual damage like that...

"I...have seen people who have had damage to their Avatar, a Virtual Adept at our Chantry lost a Core War once and a friend of mine got herself Branded for...well loosing her temper with the the Basta...I mean the Seat of Forces...I saw how much pain they where in so uncontrolled damage...where something is sliced off...I...well it is quite terrifying...I am glad you did not get seriously harmed Mr Wainwright."
The young Criamon said and looked at you.
"It must have been quite bad."

If he speaks with us, I cannot guarantee his safety; I'll admit that much - but perhaps if we can solve one problem at a time, he'll be willing to contact me when he deems it safe enough to do so?"

"I...will give him the contact information and we are going to have to see, I am not going to try to convince him and I certainly can not force him he is a Master of the Art."
Cara said and sigh she was rather pale now.
"I do hope a way to duplicate what he did can be found though, but I do not know if he will dare contact you, it was a month before he said anything but screaming about the Italians...not that I know what that means, but whoever they are they really did a number on him."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:10 pm

I suppose that we get in our way without further ado
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:17 pm

Colin smiled, "I'm afraid avoiding Paradox altogether will be difficult... however, the good fellows of House Thig are onto a few good ideas about hiding in plain sight. It all boils down to, well, distraction and deception, if you will. The less Reality catches on, the better off I will be..."
He nodded, "A lifetime of indoctrination, as it were, would be far harder to work around than a singular incident... It sounds as though the first necessary step will be, well, mundane psychology; someone to talk to."
He nodded to Cara, "As in the food... I have a suspicion about the 'cooking accident', but... going into details, well..."
He smiled wryly, "Fortunately for my sanity, I was not entirely, er, in charge of myself at the time. For the second time of my life, my Avatar puppeteered me to save us both... which shielded my consciousness from the worst of it. And please don't ask about my Avatar; that line of questioning is a worse irritant than the soreness right now."
He nodded sagely, "I would not want you to force him. Just ask him - at most, appeal to his compassion, but don't pressure him. We can probably piece together most of the process as it is - his help might just mean we could succeed sooner..."

((OOC: Oh, man, I just made an awful mental connection about the "cooking accident" - http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoodleIncident Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:42 pm

Colin smiled, "I'm afraid avoiding Paradox altogether will be difficult... however, the good fellows of House Thig are onto a few good ideas about hiding in plain sight. It all boils down to, well, distraction and deception, if you will. The less Reality catches on, the better off I will be..."

"Well House Thig do have some good ideas, if the Order had found me when I first Awakened I might have joined them."
The Deaconess said and nodded.
"Hum, hiding what you do in plain sight eh, well that is a workable strategy."
She agreed.

He nodded, "A lifetime of indoctrination, as it were, would be far harder to work around than a singular incident... It sounds as though the first necessary step will be, well, mundane psychology; someone to talk to."

Daisy sigh and nodded.
"Yes but it would have to be a mage or someone who know our society since the root of the problem are their time with the Union, that is hard to explain to a mundane shrink, and we do not have many among us who are professional in that field and the few that are well they tend to either be Mercere and as such busy or extremely expensive, more so than my little Chantry can afford."

He nodded to Cara, "As in the food... I have a suspicion about the 'cooking accident', but... going into details, well..."

"Ah I see..."
Cara said her eyes widened a bit.
"I will ask no more about it then Mr Wainwright."

He smiled wryly, "Fortunately for my sanity, I was not entirely, er, in charge of myself at the time. For the second time of my life, my Avatar puppeteered me to save us both... which shielded my consciousness from the worst of it. And please don't ask about my Avatar; that line of questioning is a worse irritant than the soreness right now."

"It have heard the question a few to many times then...I can sympathize with it's irritation."
Cara said softly then she glanced up at you.
"Hum...I have heard Master Ir say something similar he have been taken over by his Avatar in times of great need, however his soul is...exceptional, yours must be truly ancient and powerful as well then Sir."
She said and looked at you curiously as if she could see some sign of this ancient and powerful Avatar if she just looked closely enough.

He nodded sagely, "I would not want you to force him. Just ask him - at most, appeal to his compassion, but don't pressure him. We can probably piece together most of the process as it is - his help might just mean we could succeed sooner..."

"I will talk to him as soon as I am able. I make no promises but I will see what he says."
The young Criamon promised though she still looked very worried.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:51 pm

Tane:

You walk the short distance to the seafood restaurant, a fairly high end place that smelled of shellfish and spices as you stand waiting for your ride. You see a young couple enter the restaurant and a middle aged man in a suit leaves as you stand waiting. Soon the cab show up and a friendly looking man in his late twenties with blue eyes and dark brown hair smiles to you and Alessa as you get into the car.
"Good evening, where can I take you?"
He asks. Alessa tells the man the destination and then you are on your way.

Soon you arrive at a a trailer park outside of the city limits, between Boston and the shrouding suburbia. The place is not terribly run down but it is generally not rich people who choose to live in a trailer, generally it was those who could not afford better. There are row after row of trailers, some of them with plank outbuildings, old cars stand parked where there is room and clothing lines run between the trailers some of them with laundry hanging from them.
"It is this way."
Alessa says and points.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:11 pm

Colin grinned awkwardly, "Actually, my Avatar was supposedly too weak to Awaken naturally; it took quite the... circumstance for it to show up at all... Lately, though, it has grown in strength. I, hm, would not recommend the rather brutal training method to anyone, though. It... certainly does seem to have a very, er, varied range of experience to draw on. It certainly seems exceptional, though likely not as directly powerful as that of Master Ir... though I dread to think what his might say at the proverbial sight of mine."
He nodded, "Thank you... and I hope we can right at least some of the wrongs that have happened."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:47 pm

"I think there should be a duffel bag around here somewhere actually."Joakim said and looked around for a moment before finding what he was looking for in another cabinet this one made of wood and he handed you a simple, plain duffel bag. "I will contact Umbra Gladii once we are done here."

"Sounds good, sir." He nodded thanks as he took the bag and opened it, looking to see if anything was inside already. Then he began to check over the weapons, to make sure they were functioning properly and would be ready when they needed them.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:39 pm

Colin:

Colin grinned awkwardly, "Actually, my Avatar was supposedly too weak to Awaken naturally; it took quite the... circumstance for it to show up at all... Lately, though, it has grown in strength. I, hm, would not recommend the rather brutal training method to anyone, though. It... certainly does seem to have a very, er, varied range of experience to draw on. It certainly seems exceptional, though likely not as directly powerful as that of Master Ir... though I dread to think what his might say at the proverbial sight of mine."

"That do indeed sound unusual, and normally a weak Avatar will not take over the host in the way you describe Mr Wainwright."
Cara said and sounded astonished and curious, almost enough so to forget the fright she had gotten earlier.
"Well with an exceptional soul you can expect to be destined for greatness Sir, as for Master Ir, well I am sure your tale of how your soul acted in unusual ways to save you would fascinate him greatly."

He nodded, "Thank you... and I hope we can right at least some of the wrongs that have happened."

"Yes...but some wrongs can not be righted unfortunately...at least not to our knowledge."
Cara said sadly.

Adley:

"Sounds good, sir." He nodded thanks as he took the bag and opened it, looking to see if anything was inside already. Then he began to check over the weapons, to make sure they were functioning properly and would be ready when they needed them.

"I will let you know what Umbra Gladii says about weapons, hopefully they will be willing to assist us."
Joakim said as you begun to check over the weapons, they did seam to be well maintained and would function as they should when needed. There where a bit of dust in the duffel bag but nothing else in it.

There was a soft knock on the door and then Rosemary poked her head in.
"Chief we are back with some of the Tass from the construction site Node."
She said and Joakim nodded.
"Good, thank you Rosemary."
He said and she handed him a small cloth bag almost reverently. Joakim smiled and carefully handed the bag to you.
"It takes time to harvest the Node, but this is what we got for now, only use it if you have to and only to further the goal of getting rid of this Nephandi infestation, make sure to spread it around the members of your group if you would not mind."
He said. The cloth bag contained gravel, just gray gravel what you would expect from a construction site but you could feel that there was Tass in that bag, it formerly sang to you with power.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:18 pm

"Chief we are back with some of the Tass from the construction site Node." She said and Joakim nodded. "Good, thank you Rosemary."

He gave a polite nod to the other maga and stood up, hefting the bag with the rifle and ammo inside it over a shoulder.

Joakim smiled and carefully handed the bag to you."It takes time to harvest the Node, but this is what we got for now, only use it if you have to and only to further the goal of getting rid of this Nephandi infestation, make sure to spread it around the members of your group if you would not mind."

"Ah, then an arrangement was made. Very good." He nodded and took the bag. It did not look like much but it certainly felt like tass. "Yes sir, does that include this upcoming mission then?" he asked, just to clarify. "And did you wish to keep some here, on hand?"

// about how many drams in there?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next