Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

+2
Warpmind
Adley
6 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24 - Page 30 Empty Re: The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:08 am

"I know you are right but..."
The young Verbena begun then she sigh.
"Yeah I am a blood witch...it works for me, though making pictures come to life sounds wonderful."
She said and she was clearly cheered up by talking about magick.
"What are your favorite rote?"

"I don't like to pick favorites. All of the rotes I know are my favorite. Seeing auras is cool, altering your vision so you can see behind you was always a neat trick, and focusing your mind really helped during college." Serge said recounting the few rotes that he knew.

"But I mean....I guess I am partial to the bringing pictures to life one. That's one that I sorta made up as I continued my studies. Eventually I got really good at it. Although I haven't thought of a cool name for it yet." Serge said looking at the picture he had drawn.

"I can show you it if you want." he offered.

"Yeah that sounds good...that would fit them perfectly..."
The young Verbena said she sounded rather tired though, talking was wearing her out and she just watched you draw in silence for a while.
"Jon? He is og average height he have short, messy hair that is somewhere between dark blond and brown, a thin face, blue eyes..."
Beatrice went on to describe the trenchcoat wearing young technomancer you had seen during the fight with the oil men, a man you head heard the others call Jon.

"Oh wait I think I met him. If only for a brief moment. Let's see here, thin face...blue eyes...messy hair... Serge said muttering to himself as he began to fill in the floating dress with the features of Jon.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24 - Page 30 Empty Re: The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

Post by Adley Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:09 am

"Thank you for your trust I will get the keys if needed." Narim agreed.

"Of course I trust you," he said. "You probably should talk to the Deaconess about hers though, but better than me taking them with me," he said, turning them over.

Jeffry frowned at that and nodded. "It do not suprise me that the Nephandi would use such tactics we are going to have to find this spirit then, she might become a powerful ally." He agreed. "And beside freeing her if at all able is the right thing to do."

"Agreed."

"Ah yes those two...we should try to avoid them." Jeffry said and nodded, he waited while you cast your rote, which went very well and as it took effect the Umbra around you just looked darker, you saw the spiritual plain better now, this horrid area of it just looking more decrepid and lost to your spiritual senses and you thought you heard the faint sound of screams in the distance.

"I can hear screaming..." he told his pater as he noticed his senses expand, a concerned frown forming on his face.

"I could not have cared for a vulgar son more mea filius, and you have done well in your studies. Let us hope we both survive I would like the honor of teaching you further, and if one of us should perish let us hope it is a glorious death that would do our Founder proud!"

"I hope we survive this to fight for that glorious death another day," he said. There were people, like his brother, that were depending on them.

The woman was bound and wounded so catching her where to to hard and she glared at you. Jeffry hesitated. "I would prefer to bring them in alive to face justice but I do not like leaving an enemy at my back..." He said and looked at you. "Input?" He requested, perhaps wanting your opinion perhaps teaching you how to deal with a situation like this. "Leaving them runs the risk of them escaping or attacking us from behind, killing them let them escape in death..."

"Someone left them this way, they might have had a reason to do so that we don't know about," he said. "But it would not be good to leave people to make trouble for us later." June had shown the issues that could crop up if someone got away; even she had suffered for that by the end of it. Not that he particularly liked the idea of killing two people that were bound up and helpless, either. For all it was likely they were Fallen, there might be more to it than that, as there had been with several of the others in the last Labyrinth.

// lol Katniss's dress, but more fire xD

ooc2: yeah I have a bad habit of putting notes on post-its, then I lose them.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:35 am

Colin:

Colin grimaced, "Very much so... I had to shoot one down; she was tearing a street apart in pursuit of myself and a few others... If you can convince them to not use magic in your presence, they can sometimes be quite pleasant, but if you are, for any reason, on their shit list, well... get some Primium ammunition and hope for the best, I suppose..."

I think I will just stay away from Marauders Colin and hope the fuck I never become one."
Brandon said and grimaced.

He nodded, "As would be expected of a security chief on the offensive..."
He held up one of the Tass buttons he had left, "Funny thing, that; for the longest time, your side has been able to use my side's Tass without much difficulty, while my side has had to avoid yours like the plague. Those days are, incidentally, over now."

"Well shit that is not good, I guess you can not really talk to me about it though."
Brandon said as he looked at the button.
"Yeah my Mentor gets the job done."

He frowned, "No, let us hope not. I would hate to have to reprimand colleagues and friends for repeating the same mistake after I warned them a second time..."

The question is will they listen to your reprimands Colin?"
The Handler said softly.

He frowned, "That actually depends on his wishes, I believe - if he wants to live, he might be allowed as much... if he is executed as part of the sentence, it will be virtually instantaneous after... well, I am given to understand the standard method of execution is something akin to detonating every cell in the target's body at once. Not much time for pain with that, and not much to mop up afterwards, either..."

"That do not sound like the worst way to go."
Brandon said and looked down and shivered.
"But is it even possible to survive after...after...that..."
He asked fearfully.

He shook his head, "No, I don't think I would like to hear further recountings of his sins... nor, I think, do I need to. I know he tried to rape my apprentice once, and that got him brutally beaten and thrown out of the Chicago Labyrinth by her then-Mentor, Prelate Gabriel. She is twelve now, so you can probably do the math... I don't know when he came here, but it does show how much the wretch considers consequences before he does something monstrous again..."

"He came here three years ago bringing with him an apprentice he constantly abuses but yeah men women, children, the elderly, corpses it matters little for that piece of shit when it comes to his pleasures."
Brandon grumbeled.
"I am glad the Traditions got him at least now he will not come back."

He nodded, "No, being alone and hated by everyone while you're waiting for the end is horrible... well, I can't say that I remember that exact feeling, since I had at least one person who fought like a mama bear for me, but... unlike you, I at least had earned every last beating I received back then... No, I fear I am in for an unpleasant few months, trying to be the friendly face in the crowd for so many people in the Sentencing Hall..."

"You have memories of waiting for an execution Colin?"
Brandon asked then he looked at you.
"If you are going to sit with the...prisoners for our side before...what is going to happen to them, are you not afraid to get attached to them and get fond of them and then loose them in such a way?"

Serge:

"I don't like to pick favorites. All of the rotes I know are my favorite. Seeing auras is cool, altering your vision so you can see behind you was always a neat trick, and focusing your mind really helped during college." Serge said recounting the few rotes that he knew.

"Yeah I see that, I love each of my rotes as well, an on Hermetic once said a magus' spells are his life and he knows each one as a mother knows her children...I like that."
Beatrice said and smiled.

"But I mean....I guess I am partial to the bringing pictures to life one. That's one that I sorta made up as I continued my studies. Eventually I got really good at it. Although I haven't thought of a cool name for it yet." Serge said looking at the picture he had drawn.

"I can show you it if you want." he offered.

"I would love to see that Mr Yager, it sounds like a very interesting spell."
The young Verbena said and smiled.

"Oh wait I think I met him. If only for a brief moment. Let's see here, thin face...blue eyes...messy hair... Serge said muttering to himself as he began to fill in the floating dress with the features of Jon.

"Oh...yes that is the one."
Beatrice said as she looked at the drawing.
"And he always have his phone in his hand off course."

Adley:

"Of course I trust you," he said. "You probably should talk to the Deaconess about hers though, but better than me taking them with me," he said, turning them over.

Narim smiled warmly when you said you trusted him then he nodded in agreement.
"I will discuss it with Deaconess O'Connor before sending anyone for her car."

"I can hear screaming..." he told his pater as he noticed his senses expand, a concerned frown forming on his face.

"So do I...a fight happened here recently the screams are echoes of that battle."
Jeffry said and frowned.
"Caugt in the decayed Resonance of his place."

"I hope we survive this to fight for that glorious death another day," he said. There were people, like his brother, that were depending on them.

"Well said mea filius...well said."
Your Mentor said and gave you a path on the shoulder.
"It is time to do as our Founder dictates and burn our enemies."

"Someone left them this way, they might have had a reason to do so that we don't know about," he said. "But it would not be good to leave people to make trouble for us later." June had shown the issues that could crop up if someone got away; even she had suffered for that by the end of it. Not that he particularly liked the idea of killing two people that were bound up and helpless, either. For all it was likely they were Fallen, there might be more to it than that, as there had been with several of the others in the last Labyrinth.

"You are right the others might have some plan for leaving these two alive...I will lock them in a Gauntlet prison for now, it will not be plesant but it will not harm them, if you could stand guard over the portal for a moment while I deal with them?"
Your Mentor requested and he waited for you doing so before he begun chanting and then he chanted softly and moved several hand gestures, both the man and the woman was sort of sucked into the Umbra, but not fully into it, they where placed into the Gauntlet and locked in place. The woman you where holding cried out as the Gauntlet itselv reached out and restrained her and there they where stuck between the physical and spiritual like life size action figures in a blister pack, and they where perfectly still and had a look in their eyes that where similar to what you had seen in the eyes of the staked vampires you had seen, total helplessness and horror. Jeffry spoke a few more words and closed the Gauntlet again.
"That will keep them in place for now."
He said sternly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:58 am

Anja's Post:

A firm nod, then Nicole started to move on, rifle at the ready.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:12 am

"Yeah I see that, I love each of my rotes as well, an on Hermetic once said a magus' spells are his life and he knows each one as a mother knows her children...I like that."
Beatrice said and smiled.

"So how about you? What sort of cool rotes do you know?" Serge asked curiously. He had heard tales of Verbana magick. Of daggers, poisons, and general witchcraft that Serge enjoyed.

"I would love to see that Mr Yager, it sounds like a very interesting spell."
The young Verbena said and smiled.

"Alright then! Let's see....these bee's should do the trick." Serge said pointing at the small swarm of insect surrounding the picture version of Beatrice.

"After all we've all had our fair shares of encounters with bees. I'm sure anyone can just imagine their loud buzzing. Bzzzzz Bzzzzz." Serge said making the sound again with his mouth.

While it looked like general tomfoolery, Serge had already begun casting the spell. He was using his words to first shape Beatrice's mind. Like a baker kneading dough before shaping it. He needed Beatrice to be thinking about bees to make those thoughts come to life.

He then began to add more bees to the drawing, imagining for himself how they would look like. He could clearly imagine them in his head, their wings flapping faster than the eye could see, their stingers that had caused so many childhood fears, the numerous cartoon character's that fell to the might of bees much to the amusement of the young tv watcher,  and even the way their stripes alternating between black and yellow.

He imagine them coming to life and swarming around the duo, not in with hostility but in a more curious way, just like he had drawn in his picture.

He let this imaginary thought extend from his mind through his pencil and onto the page. From the page he then transferred it to Beatrice, touching her mind and shaping the chaotic energies that were dormant within it so that it matched his own. Making her see the bees with just as much clarity as he did.

"Oh...yes that is the one."
Beatrice said as she looked at the drawing.
"And he always have his phone in his hand off course."

"Of course. What virtual adept doesn't." Serge said as he added the device. "You know he sorta looks like a high school girl now. The ones who could never look away from their phones."

(OOC: Arete Roll for a Mind 3 Mental Illusion. Serge is going to try and affect two senses. Sight and Sound.

Sight: To see a swarm of bees leap from the page and swarm around the two mages.
Sound: To hear the famous buzzing sound of the bees

According to the 'How Do you do that Book' I think this requires 3 successes minimum. I will make it an extended roll and any extra successes will go towards adding more targets (Bruce and Tobias).

Roll: 6, 5, 7 - 6, 4, 5)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:23 am

I think I will just stay away from Marauders Colin and hope the fuck I never become one."
Brandon said and grimaced.
Colin nodded, then pondered, "Hum, I never considered that... can Fallen Magi become Marauders like non-Fallen can?"

"Well shit that is not good, I guess you can not really talk to me about it though."
Brandon said as he looked at the button.
"Yeah my Mentor gets the job done."
He smiled, "No, I suppose I should not share too much with you. Suffice to say, I'm the one who figured out the trick. But even if I don't make it out, I've made sure the trick won't die with me."

The question is will they listen to your reprimands Colin?"
The Handler said softly.
He smiled thinly, "Funny thing, that - it seems there's something about me that make even Archmagi pause and listen to what I have to say, and at least consider it before moving on, despite my modest status. Besides, since this was a strategic and tactical issue, they'll prefer if I deliver the reprimand to my delivering a complaint to our security chief, who would have to take punitive actions for endangering the mission..."

"That do not sound like the worst way to go."
Brandon said and looked down and shivered.
"But is it even possible to survive after...after...that..."
He asked fearfully.
He nodded, "Possible? Yes, there is a whole Hermetic House where a great share of its members have... suffered such. Most, though... well, they technically survive, but they don't really live... But I've met a few who make do quite well, even learning Linear magic in place of what they've lost."

"He came here three years ago bringing with him an apprentice he constantly abuses but yeah men women, children, the elderly, corpses it matters little for that piece of shit when it comes to his pleasures."
Brandon grumbeled.
"I am glad the Traditions got him at least now he will not come back."
He nodded, "June... I met her, when she tried to blow up the Umbral Port. Obviously, we managed to dismantle the Ball of Abysmal Flame, and she managed to escape into the Umbra before we could capture her... And no, he won't come back, in this life or another, I expect... We did briefly consider sending him back, though, as he would hurt you more than us, but we decided it would be too unethical a way to wage war..."

"You have memories of waiting for an execution Colin?"
Brandon asked then he looked at you.
"If you are going to sit with the...prisoners for our side before...what is going to happen to them, are you not afraid to get attached to them and get fond of them and then loose them in such a way?"
He nodded, "Centuries ago... I remember the... well, I don't remember the actual execution, but i remember the bloody ritual that preceded it. It was necessary, though. And no, I am not particularly afraid of that happening... I know I will, and that it will hurt, but I am nonetheless compelled to try to make their passing a little easier... I won't sit with so many of them before the end, but I will make sure that, as far as possible, I will be there at the last. To bid them farewell, as it were."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:08 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded, then pondered, "Hum, I never considered that... can Fallen Magi become Marauders like non-Fallen can?"

"I would think we can, we go into Quiets after all so there is no reason why we can's get stuck in one as well."
Brandon said and shrugged.
"It is terrifying though."

He smiled, "No, I suppose I should not share too much with you. Suffice to say, I'm the one who figured out the trick. But even if I don't make it out, I've made sure the trick won't die with me."

"That is worrying but I guess you are smart and would be the kind of person who would think up something new like this."
The young Nephandus said and frowned.

He smiled thinly, "Funny thing, that - it seems there's something about me that make even Archmagi pause and listen to what I have to say, and at least consider it before moving on, despite my modest status. Besides, since this was a strategic and tactical issue, they'll prefer if I deliver the reprimand to my delivering a complaint to our security chief, who would have to take punitive actions for endangering the mission..."

"Well I listened to you so I believe you when you say you get others to listen and a bit of a stern talking to your friends deserve."
The Handler said.
"Thank you for caring."

He nodded, "Possible? Yes, there is a whole Hermetic House where a great share of its members have... suffered such. Most, though... well, they technically survive, but they don't really live... But I've met a few who make do quite well, even learning Linear magic in place of what they've lost."

"It must be horrible I do not think I could live without my...magick the mebers of that House bust be badasses."
Brandon said and shuddered.
"I do not think I want to talk about this topic anymore."
He muttered nervously.

He nodded, "June... I met her, when she tried to blow up the Umbral Port. Obviously, we managed to dismantle the Ball of Abysmal Flame, and she managed to escape into the Umbra before we could capture her... And no, he won't come back, in this life or another, I expect... We did briefly consider sending him back, though, as he would hurt you more than us, but we decided it would be too unethical a way to wage war..."

"June is nice I hopw she survives but a mage alone."
Brandon sigh deeply.
"Sending Diego back that would be cruel and unusual indeed."
He said and frowned.
"I hope the asshole burns."

He nodded, "Centuries ago... I remember the... well, I don't remember the actual execution, but i remember the bloody ritual that preceded it. It was necessary, though. And no, I am not particularly afraid of that happening... I know I will, and that it will hurt, but I am nonetheless compelled to try to make their passing a little easier... I won't sit with so many of them before the end, but I will make sure that, as far as possible, I will be there at the last. To bid them farewell, as it were."

Brandon looked to be in complete shock as he looked at you, his eyes large.
"You where...in a former life...but how can you then be here...with magick...oh shit but that is horrible...I am sorry to dredge that up...shit."
He then nodded.
"Well that is kind of you...to give them a little easier end. Dammit this is all so...wwrong...what if I get captured...I...I..."
The young mage looked rather scared. Dalisse put her hand gently on his shoulder.
"You will not be captured by the Traditions child..."
She said softly.

Serge:

"So how about you? What sort of cool rotes do you know?" Serge asked curiously. He had heard tales of Verbana magick. Of daggers, poisons, and general witchcraft that Serge enjoyed.

"What spells I can do? Well I can feel energy and heal, I do enjoy healing work, I guess my favorite spell is to make an energy bolt out of my own blood."
Beatrice said and she smiled proudly.
"And I do know a pretty good ward I have cast on the Chantry windows..."

"Alright then! Let's see....these bee's should do the trick." Serge said pointing at the small swarm of insect surrounding the picture version of Beatrice.

"After all we've all had our fair shares of encounters with bees. I'm sure anyone can just imagine their loud buzzing. Bzzzzz Bzzzzz." Serge said making the sound again with his mouth.

While it looked like general tomfoolery, Serge had already begun casting the spell. He was using his words to first shape Beatrice's mind. Like a baker kneading dough before shaping it. He needed Beatrice to be thinking about bees to make those thoughts come to life.

He then began to add more bees to the drawing, imagining for himself how they would look like. He could clearly imagine them in his head, their wings flapping faster than the eye could see, their stingers that had caused so many childhood fears, the numerous cartoon character's that fell to the might of bees much to the amusement of the young tv watcher, and even the way their stripes alternating between black and yellow.

He imagine them coming to life and swarming around the duo, not in with hostility but in a more curious way, just like he had drawn in his picture.

He let this imaginary thought extend from his mind through his pencil and onto the page. From the page he then transferred it to Beatrice, touching her mind and shaping the chaotic energies that were dormant within it so that it matched his own. Making her see the bees with just as much clarity as he did.

Working magick right in the center of the Node felt like running a hot knife though butter, it all came so easy, and if reality at this point wanted to be shaped and the bees looked more real than any illusion you had ever created as your Avatar rejoiced at the clean, flowing ever shifting energies. Beatrice giggle slightly at the bees and raised her bound hands towards one of them.
"This is amazing...they are beautiful."
She exclaimed. Tobias raised an eyebrow.
"That is impressive Sir if I had not heard you talking about casting a spell I would have thought they where real."
The young mage said. Bruce grunted.
"Fancy spell but please do not affect my mind without my consent kid."
He grumbeled.

(OOC: That is a minus 2 to the diff as you are right smack in a Node so yeah that works.)

Nicole:

A firm nod, then Nicole started to move on, rifle at the ready.

Your group move though one of the doors and you got out into a large chamber, the floor where bone and the walls where covered with eyes, the roof where full of flesh. The Traditionalists move through the larger chamber and then into another room which was clearly a kitchen it looked so strangely normal other than the bone floor and the penis jutting out of the wall over the sink and the two eyes looking down on the large oak table in the center of the room, there where a large owen suited for making food for the whole Labyrinth, a fridge a freezer and several cabinets with supplies as well as a door to a cold room, there where no one here though but as you look around you notice a tiny rune engraving on the floor near the owen.

(I mage a Perception plus Alertness roll you got 2 sucsesses.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:58 pm

"I would think we can, we go into Quiets after all so there is no reason why we can's get stuck in one as well."
Brandon said and shrugged.
"It is terrifying though."
Colin nodded, "I was not sure you could... and yes, it is. A mad Mage is a terror to behold, friend or foe..."

"That is worrying but I guess you are smart and would be the kind of person who would think up something new like this."
He shrugged, "To be honest, I'm more surprised nobody else came up with it first..."

"Well I listened to you so I believe you when you say you get others to listen and a bit of a stern talking to your friends deserve."
The Handler said.
"Thank you for caring."
He smiled thinly, "I suppose that is my burden - I do care."

"It must be horrible I do not think I could live without my...magick the mebers of that House bust be badasses."
Brandon said and shuddered.
"I do not think I want to talk about this topic anymore."
He muttered nervously.
He nodded, "They are indeed - the couriers go anywhere they have to, sometimes only armed with their wits and a few magical trinkets, and they deliver messages without fail. You will encounter few more determined and durable men and women, I believe."

"June is nice I hopw she survives but a mage alone."
Brandon sigh deeply.
"Sending Diego back that would be cruel and unusual indeed."
He said and frowned.
"I hope the asshole burns."
He nodded, "I admit, she turned out far more decent and sympathetic than anyone would have expected for Diego's apprentice... Perhaps that's her way of rebelling?"

Brandon looked to be in complete shock as he looked at you, his eyes large.
"You where...in a former life...but how can you then be here...with magick...oh shit but that is horrible...I am sorry to dredge that up...shit."
He then nodded.
"Well that is kind of you...to give them a little easier end. Dammit this is all so...wwrong...what if I get captured...I...I..."
The young mage looked rather scared. Dalisse put her hand gently on his shoulder.
"You will not be captured by the Traditions child..."
She said softly.
He nodded, "It was a long time ago... A single Avatar shard survived, just large enough to retain personality, some memories, and to start rebuilding herself meticulously over the next centuries. We are durable, stubborn and ridiculously hard to kill, she and I..."
He smiled to Dalisse, "She's right, son, so long as she shelters you, you'll be safe."

((OOC: Almost forgot - Happy Birthday! *Throws confetti at the Storyteller* ))

Last edited by Warpmind on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:05 pm

Tane takes the spare teeth Coawa said he had and they take off to the garou lair. In the mean time, he takes care of making the bracelet with his hair and the teeth.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:43 pm

Anja's Post:

Nicole moved with caution, keeping alert as much as possible - though she could feel the effects of the cumulative stress start to creep up on her. On seeing the kitchen, she gave a little snort. 'And I thought Ikea was bad.' she quipped.

On seeing the room, she'll call it out to the group, carefully looking around to see any more. It frankly didn't add up - if you were going to trap something, wouldn't you put the damn thing in a place people would walk right over it?
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:04 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded, "I was not sure you could... and yes, it is. A mad Mage is a terror to behold, friend or foe..."

"We can but our Quiets are allmost always what they call Morbidity, the dark, Entropic type of Quiet so I guess we would end up in that permanenty if we where to go Marauder which might not be good."
Brandon said and frowned.

He shrugged, "To be honest, I'm more surprised nobody else came up with it first..."

"That is what all the smart pepole say."
The kid said and grinned.

He smiled thinly, "I suppose that is my burden - I do care."

Dalisse smiled at that.
"Yes you do and I do appriciate that Colin."

He nodded, "They are indeed - the couriers go anywhere they have to, sometimes only armed with their wits and a few magical trinkets, and they deliver messages without fail. You will encounter few more determined and durable men and women, I believe."

"Yeah I mean if they can go on after...that damn I do not think I would like to fuck with them!"
Brandon said sounding shocked.
"And I guess it is useful to have a sort of mail delivery system of the Traditions as well."

He nodded, "I admit, she turned out far more decent and sympathetic than anyone would have expected for Diego's apprentice... Perhaps that's her way of rebelling?"

"Perhaps I mean he would torture her for sport and let anyone in the Labyrinth who wanted to have his way with her."
Brandon muttered.
"I doubt she cares much for her Mentor."

He nodded, "It was a long time ago... A single Avatar shard survived, just large enough to retain personality, some memories, and to start rebuilding herself meticulously over the next centuries. We are durable, stubborn and ridiculously hard to kill, she and I..."
He smiled to Dalisse, "She's right, son, so long as she shelters you, you'll be safe."

"Can an Avatar shard survive...damn...and you remember...what happened...it must have been horrible? Where you afraid? Did it hurt?"
The young mage asked nervously. Mia looked at you from inside your soul, she seamed pleased by your decleration that you and she where durable, stubborn and ridiculously hard to kill. Brandon glanced at Dalisse.
"I hope the pair of you are right I do...not want to get caopured by the Traditions."
He mutterd softly.

Nicole:

Nicole moved with caution, keeping alert as much as possible - though she could feel the effects of the cumulative stress start to creep up on her. On seeing the kitchen, she gave a little snort. 'And I thought Ikea was bad.' she quipped.

"Well never accuse the Fallen of having taste."
Antonio muttered as he led the way, notebook in hand.
"Ah they have taste it is just they got it from Giger Adeptus Riez."
Mr Better said as he glanced around the kitchen.
"Ehm...cozy."

On seeing the room, she'll call it out to the group, carefully looking around to see any more. It frankly didn't add up - if you were going to trap something, wouldn't you put the damn thing in a place people would walk right over it?

The others stopped when you called out.
"Do you see anything Miss Bouchard?"
Asked Antonio and you did right over the sink...tattooed on the fleshy part handing there where another rune forming a line with the one by the owen meaning if your group crossed the room you would cross between the two staves.

Tane:

Tane takes the spare teeth Coawa said he had and they take off to the garou lair. In the mean time, he takes care of making the bracelet with his hair and the teeth.

Those you might meet on the bus might look strangely at you braiding bracelets from human hair and shark teeth but you get the thing made. You found five sharp, triangle shaped, serrated teeth in the cup on the fridge and that should be enough. You get to the outskirts of the Marches and after some time walking through the forested area you get to where the Verbena witch told you the lupines wanted to meet, in a little clearing surrounded by massive old oaks. You see two pepole waiting for you, a small Latino man in a nice, red suit and a young black woman in hiking gear with curly pigtails, both the strangers eyed you carefully.
"Greetings I assume you are the one Miss Dawn delivered our message to and the one beside you...are one of the Rokea?"
The man said. Coawa just grunted an affirmative as he glanced at the two strangers.
"I am Dr Dino Fernandez and this is Cathrine Calvin."
The short man said as an introduction.
"I welcome you to our woods."

(OOC: Thank you wee confetti is always good, is it made from the souls of my enemies? Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:28 pm

"What spells I can do? Well I can feel energy and heal, I do enjoy healing work, I guess my favorite spell is to make an energy bolt out of my own blood."
Beatrice said and she smiled proudly.
"And I do know a pretty good ward I have cast on the Chantry windows..."

"I've always wanted to learn more about warding. It seems like a fun little trick. Placing magick in an area and making it your own." Serge said with a smile.

Working magick right in the center of the Node felt like running a hot knife though butter, it all came so easy, and if reality at this point wanted to be shaped and the bees looked more real than any illusion you had ever created as your Avatar rejoiced at the clean, flowing ever shifting energies. Beatrice giggle slightly at the bees and raised her bound hands towards one of them.
"This is amazing...they are beautiful."
She exclaimed. Tobias raised an eyebrow.
"That is impressive Sir if I had not heard you talking about casting a spell I would have thought they where real."
The young mage said.

"I used this same spell to make a little girl's tea party come to life." Serge said with a smile as he saw how effective his magick had been. He had actually forgotten where he was but the ease at which he altered the mind's of others made him realized just how powerful the node next to him was. It only reinforced his desire to stay in the location and daydream the day away.

"I always enjoyed this spell. It can be shaped to become anything you desire. The possibilities are infinite just like your mind."

Bruce grunted.
"Fancy spell but please do not affect my mind without my consent kid."
He grumbeled.

"Right. Sorry." Serge said with a nervous chuckle.

(OOC: Oh right! Happy birthday Anja!)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:46 pm

"You are right the others might have some plan for leaving these two alive...I will lock them in a Gauntlet prison for now, it will not be plesant but it will not harm them, if you could stand guard over the portal for a moment while I deal with them?

He raised an eyebrow at him. "One moment sir, let me make sure they have nothing on them and if they'd gotten out of their previous binding on their legs," he said, looking them over. If it looked like they'd had bindings on their feet and when he was done securing them he stepped back as directed. He wondered if this was similar to the working that Adjan had told him about and decided it was probably similar, but his concentration was on anything coming through the portal or into the room to attack them. He saw their terror when the spell was finished and frowned a bit. "I am sorry that this is frightening, but this spell in itself will not harm you."

"That will keep them in place for now." He said sternly.

It was still somewhat risky to leave them, in case someone came to free them but it was better than leaving them on the floor when they were already making a break for it. He nodded at the Chief. Perhaps Erjne would have had some battlecry and rushed into battle on his war horse, striking fear into the hearts of his enemies with his best friend at his side. But he had his pater and as they had no clear line of sight on what was going on yet, he was wary of what they might meet across the portal.

// Happy birthday!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:47 pm

Adley:

He raised an eyebrow at him. "One moment sir, let me make sure they have nothing on them and if they'd gotten out of their previous binding on their legs," he said, looking them over. If it looked like they'd had bindings on their feet and when he was done securing them he stepped back as directed. He wondered if this was similar to the working that Adjan had told him about and decided it was probably similar, but his concentration was on anything coming through the portal or into the room to attack them. He saw their terror when the spell was finished and frowned a bit. "I am sorry that this is frightening, but this spell in itself will not harm you."

The two prisoners had their feet taped together you found on the woman a ritual dagger that looked to belong to a Verbena, a bag of lemon hard candy, several bags of herbs, a phone, a pen and a set og keys, on the man you found a phone, a screwdriver, a set of pliers, two vials of something blue, a set of keys and a pocket knife. The prisoners did not look to calmed by your words before Jeffry closed the Gauntlet around you but the man nodded slightly aknowledging that you where at least trying to be nice.
"What did they have on them mea filus?"
Jeffry asked.

It was still somewhat risky to leave them, in case someone came to free them but it was better than leaving them on the floor when they were already making a break for it. He nodded at the Chief. Perhaps Erjne would have had some battlecry and rushed into battle on his war horse, striking fear into the hearts of his enemies with his best friend at his side. But he had his pater and as they had no clear line of sight on what was going on yet, he was wary of what they might meet across the portal.

Stepping though the portal felt disgusting, like bathing in a still, rotted pond, before you lay a long hallway, flesh where on the walls and roof and the floor where bone, in the end where three doors the floor where littere with bodies and body parts, they had been shot, ripped apart and there where damage to the walls and floor though that looked to be healing, shards of melting ice, some of it bloody where everywhere.
"It seams a battle happened here, but none of the dead are ours..."
Jeffry commented.
"We should contininue..."

Serge:

"I've always wanted to learn more about warding. It seems like a fun little trick. Placing magick in an area and making it your own." Serge said with a smile.

"Well that is one way of looking at it, I see it as a form of protection, though sometimes the ward itsel only warns the caster of an intruder, it is useful. I could try to teach you a few things when I am better Mr Yager, if you are able to understand my Paradigm."

"I used this same spell to make a little girl's tea party come to life." Serge said with a smile as he saw how effective his magick had been. He had actually forgotten where he was but the ease at which he altered the mind's of others made him realized just how powerful the node next to him was. It only reinforced his desire to stay in the location and daydream the day away.

"That sound really nice...are you watching over Jane then?"
Beatrice asked as she looked at the bees.
"I am sure she enjoyed that."

"I always enjoyed this spell. It can be shaped to become anything you desire. The possibilities are infinite just like your mind."

"Yeah it do have allot of potential for creativity indeed."
Beatrice said and nodded in agreement.
"I like it."
She said and smiled.

"Right. Sorry." Serge said with a nervous chuckle.

"That is allright just don't do it again."
Bruce grunted.

(OOC: Thank you both of you.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:48 pm

"Well that is one way of looking at it, I see it as a form of protection, though sometimes the ward itsel only warns the caster of an intruder, it is useful. I could try to teach you a few things when I am better Mr Yager, if you are able to understand my Paradigm."

"I think I might be able to understand it." Serge said curiously. Witchcraft was also practiced in the Cult of Ectasy however the methods and philosophy between the two groups were wildly different. "I look forward to the lesson."

"That sound really nice...are you watching over Jane then?"
Beatrice asked as she looked at the bees.
"I am sure she enjoyed that."

"Yup. I'm actually watching over a few people. Jane, Liv, Yu Die, and a young girl from another chantry named Cava." Serge informed the blood witch.

"They loved it. Having Jane's stuffed animals respond to her offers of tea was quite fun to do. But if I had done the spell here.....damn who know what I would've been able to get them to do. I might've been able to take you guys to teddy bear land." Serge said taking another glance at the node room and feeling the energy it held.

"Yeah it do have allot of potential for creativity indeed."
Beatrice said and nodded in agreement.
"I like it."
She said and smiled.

"I can teach it to you once you get better. After all it's only fair if your giving a lesson on wards." Serge offered.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:52 pm

"We can but our Quiets are allmost always what they call Morbidity, the dark, Entropic type of Quiet so I guess we would end up in that permanenty if we where to go Marauder which might not be good."
Colin nodded, "Morbidity sounds... really disturbing."

"That is what all the smart pepole say."
The kid said and grinned.
He grinned, "Only the ones still possessed of a measure of humility. I know of a few who... well... let us just say that Ego sometimes shows up a little too strong, too."

"Yeah I mean if they can go on after...that damn I do not think I would like to fuck with them!"
Brandon said sounding shocked.
"And I guess it is useful to have a sort of mail delivery system of the Traditions as well."
He nodded, "They may not have much in the way of magic, but firearms are a surprisingly efficient equalizer, and they're very good at getting out intact."

Can an Avatar shard survive...damn...and you remember...what happened...it must have been horrible? Where you afraid? Did it hurt?"
The young mage asked nervously. Mia looked at you from inside your soul, she seamed pleased by your decleration that you and she where durable, stubborn and ridiculously hard to kill. Brandon glanced at Dalisse.
"I hope the pair of you are right I do...not want to get caopured by the Traditions."
He mutterd softly.
He nodded, "It is a rare, possibly unique thing... but then, I was back then, too. And yes, it was horrible... an eternity where I was being slowly shredded, and then it suddenly ended... Afraid, though... not so much, no. We'd come to terms with it already, and accepted the necessity of it. Painful or not, it had to be done..."
He smiled thinly, "Not to worry too much... they should find it unusually difficult to find this chamber before the battle ends, and afterwards... well, evacuation should be the top priority then."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:03 am

As we walk through the woods, i go about singing and trying to braid in the bracelet the spiritual atunnemend of a dynamic patron that would disrupt any rotting magick, akin with that of the klyphotic ressonance of Nephandus.

(So, i want to make the bracelet an anti klyphotic magic thing, and i'll use Prime for that. i guess something like mage's hair and fera's teeth is special enough to make the enchantment simple, so i will add it 1 point of quintessence from Gandjya to make it last more and i'll give it 3 throws so it numerologically fits power, and let's see what happens.
4 4 6
1 7 10
9 5 7
Ok that should do it)

As they reached the clearing and the envoys, Tane greeted with a nod frist and an extended hand after Hello there. Yes, my name is Tane Karyak, a spirit singing mage, and this is my brother Coawa, of the rokea. We are pleased to meet you, and have brought you a token of our friendship and respect as toll to you. This will protect the wearer from harm done by the magick of wyrm-tainted mages. Tane said as he delivered gifts.
I understand this is custom.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:41 am

Anja's Post:

'Couple of those rune things ahead. Think acting as a kind of tripwire.' Nicole replied, pointing the two out with her off hand.

[Heh... meant 'rune', not 'room' in the last post. But nevermind. And Happy Birthday. For yesterday. Question is: are you sure it really *was* your birthday?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:55 am

"What did they have on them mea filus?"[/quote]

"The woman had a ritual dagger, candy, some herbs of some kind, and a pen. The man had a screwdriver, pliers, pocket knife and some kind of blue stuff in a pair of vials. No idea what that stuff is," he said. "They both have keys and a phone," he added and looked to him to decide what he wanted to do with the items.

Stepping though the portal felt disgusting, like bathing in a still, rotted pond, before you lay a long hallway, flesh where on the walls and roof and the floor where bone, in the end where three doors the floor where littere with bodies and body parts, they had been shot, ripped apart and there where damage to the walls and floor though that looked to be healing, shards of melting ice, some of it bloody where everywhere. "It seams a battle happened here, but none of the dead are ours..." Jeffry commented. "We should continue..."

The feeling of moving through the portal was slimy, viscerally disgusting and he was glad the feeling was temporary. Then again, what they stepped into wasn’t pleasant either – aside from the expected Nephandi decorating style, there were blown apart bodies as if some kind of bomb had gone off. Maybe one of made of ice. He glanced around at the chaos, glad that he didn’t recognize anyone of theirs and trying to place what June had told him with what he saw before him. “Yes and we should be careful, if that trapmaker has been around.”

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:01 am

Adley:

"The woman had a ritual dagger, candy, some herbs of some kind, and a pen. The man had a screwdriver, pliers, pocket knife and some kind of blue stuff in a pair of vials. No idea what that stuff is," he said. "They both have keys and a phone," he added and looked to him to decide what he wanted to do with the items.

"I dare not burn the vials before I know what is in them and the phones could have useful information in them so if you hand those items to me I will put them in my pocket realm, put the rest in a pile and I will burn it."
Jeffry said.
"It is best not to take any chances right now."

The feeling of moving through the portal was slimy, viscerally disgusting and he was glad the feeling was temporary. Then again, what they stepped into wasn’t pleasant either – aside from the expected Nephandi decorating style, there were blown apart bodies as if some kind of bomb had gone off. Maybe one of made of ice. He glanced around at the chaos, glad that he didn’t recognize anyone of theirs and trying to place what June had told him with what he saw before him. “Yes and we should be careful, if that trapmaker has been around.”

"Agree mea filius."
Jeffry said. You think that by following the left door you could get to the kitchen and from that to the living area of the Labyrinth, you are not sure where the two other doors would lead to from what June had described, it was a big place.

Nicole:

'Couple of those rune things ahead. Think acting as a kind of tripwire.' Nicole replied, pointing the two out with her off hand.

Darrian nodded and looked at the runes.
"Hum...yes I think you may be right Miss Bouchard, if you could stand guard to make sure we are not suprised I will try to disspell the trap."
The Alchemist said as he walked over to theowen and examened the rune carefully.

(OOC: I understood what you meant. Thank you. Yeah I am pretty sure.)

Colin:

Colin nodded, "Morbidity sounds... really disturbing."

"It is...the typical Dynamic Quiet is called Madness that is when you just see the world as different and often are very impulsive, Morbidity though involved strong fear others want to destroy you and the extreme desire to just well destroy, it is not comfortable."

He grinned, "Only the ones still possessed of a measure of humility. I know of a few who... well... let us just say that Ego sometimes shows up a little too strong, too."

"That sounds about right yes."
The young mage said and frowned.

He nodded, "They may not have much in the way of magic, but firearms are a surprisingly efficient equalizer, and they're very good at getting out intact."

"Well yeah...bullets kill mages as easy as easilly as sleepers unless you know one have changed oneself in some way. In either case this House sounds pretty impressive indeed."
Brandon said and nodded.

He nodded, "It is a rare, possibly unique thing... but then, I was back then, too. And yes, it was horrible... an eternity where I was being slowly shredded, and then it suddenly ended... Afraid, though... not so much, no. We'd come to terms with it already, and accepted the necessity of it. Painful or not, it had to be done..."
He smiled thinly, "Not to worry too much... they should find it unusually difficult to find this chamber before the battle ends, and afterwards... well, evacuation should be the top priority then."

"Getting to terms with something having to be done do not mean one is not afraid of it you know. I mean if I realized I had to cut my own leg of to save my life I might realize it had to be done but I would be just as scared and...what you descibe I would have been hysterical."
Brandon said and he shivered.
"So I am safe here?"
He asked and Dalisse nodded.
"That you are child, your Avatar will live and florish."
Then she closed her eyes for a moment and spoke you telepatically.
"Two more have entered the ship Colin, one of them are an Egyptian man with a ponytail and nearly black eyes, the other are a younger man with dark hair and blue eyes both seam to be Hermetics..."

Serge:

"I think I might be able to understand it." Serge said curiously. Witchcraft was also practiced in the Cult of Ectasy however the methods and philosophy between the two groups were wildly different. "I look forward to the lesson."

"We have had Cultists visit us and do rituals with us in my Coven as our rituals often set us in an alternative mental state."
Beatrice said then she looked sad when she spoke of her Coven.
"Poor Raven."
She whispered.

"Yup. I'm actually watching over a few people. Jane, Liv, Yu Die, and a young girl from another chantry named Cava." Serge informed the blood witch.

"They loved it. Having Jane's stuffed animals respond to her offers of tea was quite fun to do. But if I had done the spell here.....damn who know what I would've been able to get them to do. I might've been able to take you guys to teddy bear land." Serge said taking another glance at the node room and feeling the energy it held.

"Hum...Yue Die that is Richard's sister is she not...and Liv are Mr Bergen's young daugther. I am sure they loved it, I would have loved it as well at their age."
Bee said and she smiled a little.
"Yeah I have no desire to go to teddy bear land but the Node is powerful."
Bruce grunted.

"I can teach it to you once you get better. After all it's only fair if your giving a lesson on wards." Serge offered.

"We have a deal then Mr Yager."
Beatrice said softly then she closed her eyes clearly exhausted.

Tane:

As we walk through the woods, i go about singing and trying to braid in the bracelet the spiritual atunnemend of a dynamic patron that would disrupt any rotting magick, akin with that of the klyphotic ressonance of Nephandus.

You had little experience with Qlipothic magick which where not really rotting but where instead magick done by unmaking rather than changing and creating but you did manage to make a bracelet with a pretty good ward against Entropic magick and spell that would destroy and decay. Your Avatar's song joined with yours and he helped you create the bracelet, you felt is powerful, old energy beside you.

As they reached the clearing and the envoys, Tane greeted with a nod frist and an extended hand after Hello there. Yes, my name is Tane Karyak, a spirit singing mage, and this is my brother Coawa, of the rokea.

The two envoys shook your hand firmly and that of Coawa but they looked to be cautious and far from trusting.
"It is nice to meet you Mr Karyak and you as well Coawa of the Sea."
Dino said firmly.

We are pleased to meet you, and have brought you a token of our friendship and respect as toll to you. This will protect the wearer from harm done by the magick of wyrm-tainted mages. Tane said as he delivered gifts.
I understand this is custom.

Dino accepted the bracelet and handed it to his companion.
"That is a generous gift Mr Karyak you do us honor."
He said then he took two round stones that the woman beside him handed him.
"These are stones from our Caren...our holy place I have heard mages find use for these."
He said and handed you the stones, they where Tass you felt that but would have to examine them to know for sure how much.
"Please accept them as gifts of friendship."
The werewolf said formally.
"Right through this clearing there are several flat stones and fallen trees good for sitting, please come with us and let us talk."
He offered politely.

(OOC: Sorry for my late reply me and my husband had a birthday date last night.)

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:21 am

"It is...the typical Dynamic Quiet is called Madness that is when you just see the world as different and often are very impulsive, Morbidity though involved strong fear others want to destroy you and the extreme desire to just well destroy, it is not comfortable."
Colin frowned, "A paranoid, obliteration-happy Mage would probably be somewhat worse than the alternatives, yes..."

"Well yeah...bullets kill mages as easy as easilly as sleepers unless you know one have changed oneself in some way. In either case this House sounds pretty impressive indeed."
Brandon said and nodded.
He nodded, "It is... and it's often given far too little credit, I'm afraid - which can rather serve them in a roundabout way."

"Getting to terms with something having to be done do not mean one is not afraid of it you know. I mean if I realized I had to cut my own leg of to save my life I might realize it had to be done but I would be just as scared and...what you descibe I would have been hysterical."
Brandon said and he shivered.
"So I am safe here?"
He asked and Dalisse nodded.
"That you are child, your Avatar will live and florish."
Then she closed her eyes for a moment and spoke you telepatically.
"Two more have entered the ship Colin, one of them are an Egyptian man with a ponytail and nearly black eyes, the other are a younger man with dark hair and blue eyes both seam to be Hermetics..."
He scratched his cheek, "Perhaps you would... but if you knew - beyond a shadow of doubt - that unless you were killed tomorrow, you would inevitably tear apart everything you held dear, family, ideals, loyalties, everything, and by then there would be nothing strong enough to stop you... perhaps you, too, would find a measure of peace and calm in the face of your own end..."
He smiled thinly, "For what it's worth, I hope you never find yourself in that particular sort of situation. It's not a good situation to be in. And you are safer here than anywhere else today."
He arched an eyebrow at Dalisse, then nodded, responding in kind, 'I know them.'
He quickly tapped out a message to Adley, 'Welcome aboard. Please to not repeat the mistakes of the team right ahead of you; blowing up parts of he ship hurts the Handler and reduces her control of the ship. Guessing Jace's capture was successful... did we lose anyone other than Miss Dawn?'

((OOC: Oh, right, the confetti was not made from the souls of your enemies. Not enough material. Opted for the skin of off-season fireworks enthusiasts instead. Wink ))

Last edited by Warpmind on Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some italics for Adley.)
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:45 am

Colin frowned, "A paranoid, obliteration-happy Mage would probably be somewhat worse than the alternatives, yes..."

"It is not good, I saw my sister in such a Quiet once my Mentor dozed her with this green serum that blocks magick and locked her in a cell until she calmed down."
"But it may be we can go into other kinds of Quiet as well, I do not know I have only been in Quiet once and that was before I...Fell."

He nodded, "It is... and it's often given far too little credit, I'm afraid - which can rather serve them in a roundabout way."

"Yeah my brother did that mistake once he told my Mentor that something would not be a danger because the guards at a certain place where all sleepers with guns...so my Mentor shot him in the knee to prove a point."
The young Nephandus said and sigh.
"He had more respect for guns after that."

He scratched his cheek, "Perhaps you would... but if you knew - beyond a shadow of doubt - that unless you were killed tomorrow, you would inevitably tear apart everything you held dear, family, ideals, loyalties, everything, and by then there would be nothing strong enough to stop you... perhaps you, too, would find a measure of peace and calm in the face of your own end..."
He smiled thinly, "For what it's worth, I hope you never find yourself in that particular sort of situation. It's not a good situation to be in. And you are safer here than anywhere else today."

Brandon considered for a moment.
"I think I would still be afraid Colin. I would choose my own end other than the alternative and perhaps find some sort of satisfaction that I choose my own destiny and protected what I held dear but I would still be afraid of death and even more afraid of...well you know."
He said.
"But yeah I hope so as well that I will never find himself in such a situation."
He agreed then he smiled slightly.
"I guess it is a good thing I am here then."
He said before he turned serious.
"But I am worried about my siblings and my Mentor they will be out there fighting soon."

He arched an eyebrow at Dalisse, then nodded, responding in kind, 'I know them.'

The Handler gave you a slight nod.

(OOC: Well that will do, though I guess you do not need to skin the Norwegian Chinese community I later found out that the day I complained where Chinese New Years so I guess they where justified in shooting my fireworks but they can get a finger wagging for not putting a notice about it in the local newspaper so those with pets who are afraid of fireworks could be veary, if Maude had been outside she could have been scared into the road or something. Those who just shoot it up for no reason though those can become confetti Very Happy )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:10 pm

Anja's Post:

A nod do this; taking up a position to open fire at the door with a good field of fire, making sure she didn't trip any other rune things.

[Heh... they don't tell anyone that here either. But the TV does, as well as when Diwali's coming up. Then we've got Bonfire night too.]

[Time for a new thread, Great One?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:18 pm

"It is not good, I saw my sister in such a Quiet once my Mentor dozed her with this green serum that blocks magick and locked her in a cell until she calmed down."
"But it may be we can go into other kinds of Quiet as well, I do not know I have only been in Quiet once and that was before I...Fell."
Colin nodded, "I am familiar with the serum. It is uncomfortable, to put it mildly, but efficient... and for the love of God, don't be on it for more than three days; that's going to cause Primium buildup in the brain, leading to an eventual likely stroke..."

"Yeah my brother did that mistake once he told my Mentor that something would not be a danger because the guards at a certain place where all sleepers with guns...so my Mentor shot him in the knee to prove a point."
The young Nephandus said and sigh.
"He had more respect for guns after that."
He nodded, "Harsh, but efficient. However subtle the wizard, a dagger in the back will still cramp his style..."

Brandon considered for a moment.
"I think I would still be afraid Colin. I would choose my own end other than the alternative and perhaps find some sort of satisfaction that I choose my own destiny and protected what I held dear but I would still be afraid of death and even more afraid of...well you know."
He said.
"But yeah I hope so as well that I will never find himself in such a situation."
He agreed then he smiled slightly.
"I guess it is a good thing I am here then."
He said before he turned serious.
"But I am worried about my siblings and my Mentor they will be out there fighting soon."
He nodded, "Exceptional circumstances... And yes, I hope you never find yourself in a similar situation."

((OOC: Well, Chinese New Year's celebrations aren't, I suppose, off-season as such - though some proper forewarning would have been nice.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:52 pm

Nicole:

A nod do this; taking up a position to open fire at the door with a good field of fire, making sure she didn't trip any other rune things.

Darrian mixed several chemicals in small vials then very carefully he dabbed it on the rune qith a Q tips there where no sound or sign that anything where happening but Darrian breathed a sigh of relief.
"Good catch Miss Bouchard this trap would have killed us all but it is deactivated now we can continue."
He said as he put his chemicals away.

Antonio have you a slight nod in recognition then he smiled a little.
"Well then shall we Miss Bouchard?"
He said and then he continued walking through the kitchen towards the door in the other end of the large room, at least he did not drop dead when he crossed the deactivated tripwire.

(OOC: I will start working on the log of what happened in the thread today, I did not have the time to do it yesterday.)

Colin:

Colin nodded, "I am familiar with the serum. It is uncomfortable, to put it mildly, but efficient... and for the love of God, don't be on it for more than three days; that's going to cause Primium buildup in the brain, leading to an eventual likely stroke..."

"I have never had it used on me but what you are saying, we have a member who where kept as Prelatus Jace's test subject until she agreed to enter the Caul, she have had massive headaches for months now and she had a small stroke though that where healed and she survived but she was on the serum for months and the Prelate said that these pills he have madethat heal you took far to long to work as if magick had problems healing her and while she survived she where hurt by it she sort of limps now."
"Do you think my sister is ok she have had two doses?"
He asked sounding concerned.

He nodded, "Harsh, but efficient. However subtle the wizard, a dagger in the back will still cramp his style..."

Brandon nodded at that.
"My Mentor says he is going to teach me how to shoot soon she have bought me a gun."
He told you.

He nodded, "Exceptional circumstances... And yes, I hope you never find yourself in a similar situation."

"I assume it was indeed, well I am glad your Avatar somehow survived even if you are the enemy."
Brandon said and smiled a little.

(OOC: My problem is not when minority communities use fireworks to celebrate their hollidays that is just a part of a multi cultural world and that is good but there should be some notice posted for pet owners since not all of us know all of these hollidays by heart and it can be a real problem if you are out walking your dog or haveing let your cat out and then suddenly someone fire up fireowrks as if they are a bit jump they can get really, really scared.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next