Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 29 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Warpmind Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:47 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2PM]
"And we have my magick, I might not be used to magickal combat but I can fling some spells when I have to."
Dalisse said and smiled then she nodded.
"I can close and seal the doors leading up to this chamber and change our the air in the compartments between doors, that should not be a problem but it would off course alert Lady Larson that something is wrong here unless she already knows."
The Handler said.
"But I can get right on that if you think I should."
Colin pondered, "Replacing the oxygen with carbon monoxide would be hard to detect unless one is specifically watching the air mixture, and it's invisible and odorless - it's why it's considered the silent killer in buildings with fireplaces. If you merely swap out the air mixture in the corridor outside your room, you might not need to seal the doors - it should render most people unconscious swiftly, and without a fresh supply of oxygen, can potentially kill within five minutes. The passageway is short enough that someone could hold their breath and retrieve a person off the floor within that span of time... and Larson might remain none the wiser."

((OOC: Ah, so Fatty thinks you need more carrion in your diet, then? Yay. Also, seagulls are always the worst. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 29 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:42 am

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

Nicole sucked her teeth for a moment before replying. 'Okay... if this is a ship, and it has air-vents, it has ventilation. Can't we simply flood the room or something?'

"Well it is a living creature used as a ship but I can send the man who have developed a repport with this creature's handler if something can be done with that idea."
Jeffry said and he pulled out his phone.

[Colin] (Labyrinth at ca 2 in the afternoon.)

Colin pondered, "Replacing the oxygen with carbon monoxide would be hard to detect unless one is specifically watching the air mixture, and it's invisible and odorless - it's why it's considered the silent killer in buildings with fireplaces. If you merely swap out the air mixture in the corridor outside your room, you might not need to seal the doors - it should render most people unconscious swiftly, and without a fresh supply of oxygen, can potentially kill within five minutes. The passageway is short enough that someone could hold their breath and retrieve a person off the floor within that span of time... and Larson might remain none the wiser."

"I can do that, my ship knows the gas you talk about and use it for some of his fuctions. If I do not seal the doors will there be enough time for someone moving through the corridors to be affected by the gas if they do not stop to struggle with the doors along the way?"
Dalisse asked.

You heard your phone pling to tell you that you had a text message, if you look at it then you can see that it is from Jeffry and it said.

"To: Mr Wainwright
Topic: Armory
Miss B have raised the suggjestion to change the air composition or drain the air out of the armory where L and her goones are currently holed up to force them out, is this something your new friend will be able to acomplish?
Be Safe.
JM"

[Serge] (Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at two in the afternoon.)

First he drew the crystal sword. A magnificent silver-blue blade that was made entirely out of the same material as a cave. Despite this it seemed to stand out amongst all of the other mineral in it's surroundings. It's blade shone dangerously showcasing it's sharpness and the outside of it's hilt remained as jagged as the stalactites outside, threatening to be just as dangerous as the blade.

Next Serge drew Vincent and the pirate reluctantly agreeing to hold off on fighting until they managed to get the sword out of the rock. Although despite this both swordsman stared at each other, making sure the other didn't do anything funny.

It was Cava's turn and she said.
"While the mood between Vincent and the pirate was tense the party got to work to figure out how to get the sword out of the encasement. First Dr Moonlight pulled out a device with allot of buttons and switches and scanned the stone. "It is a perfect piece of quatz." She could tell the group but now how to get the sword out."
It was Yu Die's turn and she said.
"Both Jonah and Princess Katie tried every spell they knew, but they where not able to break through the stone. Next Vincent tried to kick the crystal but this one resulted in a bruised foot that Dr Moonlight had to heal with her device."

(OOC: Maude used chase away magpies but once she picked a fight with a duck and she learned that birds can be bigger than she is. Also she hates seagulls and tried to take one of them down once but as she bit onto his leg and he desperatly flew she was pulled across the veranda and had to let go, it is not always fun to be only 3 kilos. Poor seagull though.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:50 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2 or so]
"I can do that, my ship knows the gas you talk about and use it for some of his fuctions. If I do not seal the doors will there be enough time for someone moving through the corridors to be affected by the gas if they do not stop to struggle with the doors along the way?"
Dalisse asked.
Colin nodded, "If they don't know about it in advance, they'll be liable to breathe normally... in the Air Force, I was told that if the ventilation in the garages and hangars stopped, to hold my breath and get out immediately. At a high enough concentration, without available oxygen, one will pass out in the span of a minute or two after first inhaling... even if one gets out of the dangerous area, the poisoning continues. I think it will be enough."

You heard your phone pling to tell you that you had a text message, if you look at it then you can see that it is from Jeffry and it said.

Topic: Armory
Miss B have raised the suggjestion to change the air composition or drain the air out of the armory where L and her goones are currently holed up to force them out, is this something your new friend will be able to acomplish?
Be Safe.
JM"
He frowned at the message, "How long would it take to seal off the armoury and vent the air from it? If Larson and her little combat group could be rendered unconscious like that, it would end things quickly, and allow the ship to be, hm, vacated with less bloodshed..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:15 pm

Colin nodded, "If they don't know about it in advance, they'll be liable to breathe normally... in the Air Force, I was told that if the ventilation in the garages and hangars stopped, to hold my breath and get out immediately. At a high enough concentration, without available oxygen, one will pass out in the span of a minute or two after first inhaling... even if one gets out of the dangerous area, the poisoning continues. I think it will be enough."

"But they are not likely to spend two minutes in the hallways though I guess that if the posioning continues it might help us once they are in here, is there a good reason not to seal the doors as well, also once this gas leaks in here when the door is open will not that also affect us?"
Dalisse said.

He frowned at the message, "How long would it take to seal off the armoury and vent the air from it? If Larson and her little combat group could be rendered unconscious like that, it would end things quickly, and allow the ship to be, hm, vacated with less bloodshed..."

The Handler shook her head at that.
"The armory along with several key rooms are on the central air supply through the vents I can not went one without venting every key area and main corridor of the ship."
Dalisse said.
"I can do the venting quickly but that will take out several areas, including the rooms two of the Traditionalist strike teams are in."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:28 pm

[Labyrinth, around 2]
"But they are not likely to spend two minutes in the hallways though I guess that if the posioning continues it might help us once they are in here, is there a good reason not to seal the doors as well, also once this gas leaks in here when the door is open will not that also affect us?"
Dalisse said.
Colin shrugged, "A little higher air pressure in here, and we should be completely safe. And I would rather have the opportunity to run out and bring someone to relative safety and captivity, or to vacate the area altogether if necessary, than to have the door sealed until the end of the battle... The problem is that your chambers may be defensible, but there's rather a lack of emergency exits."

The Handler shook her head at that.
"The armory along with several key rooms are on the central air supply through the vents I can not went one without venting every key area and main corridor of the ship."
Dalisse said.
"I can do the venting quickly but that will take out several areas, including the rooms two of the Traditionalist strike teams are in."
He nodded, "I suspected as much."
He typed a response to Morgan, 'That is not viable within a short enough span due to how the air supply's layout - it would vent the air from other rooms at the same time, including where we have our teams. Dropping in a dose of something with relatively short range, like Jace's gas, might be viable, but there's little point in that, since Larson will have had everyone important inoculated against it.'

((OOC: Board games and Magic day.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 pm

Colin shrugged, "A little higher air pressure in here, and we should be completely safe. And I would rather have the opportunity to run out and bring someone to relative safety and captivity, or to vacate the area altogether if necessary, than to have the door sealed until the end of the battle... The problem is that your chambers may be defensible, but there's rather a lack of emergency exits."

"The doors can be unsealed rather quickly but off course it will not be as fast as if I do not seal them, I can raise the air pressure in here slightly though that is not a problem. So then you want me to flood the hallways outside leading to this chambers with carbon dioxide and raise the air pressure in my chambers but not seal the doors?"
Dalisse asked for confirmation.
"I will let the ship know."

He nodded, "I suspected as much."

"I wish I could be more helpful Colin."
Dalisse said.

He typed a response to Morgan, 'That is not viable within a short enough span due to how the air supply's layout - it would vent the air from other rooms at the same time, including where we have our teams. Dropping in a dose of something with relatively short range, like Jace's gas, might be viable, but there's little point in that, since Larson will have had everyone important inoculated against it.'

You got a reply from Jeffry.
Topic: Gas
We do not have any of the damnable gas on hand but we can perhaps get some of it, I have been told Jace create the antidote in egg, I am a little suprised that a technomancer would use eggs as part of his working but if the iformation is correct then Lisa Larson are deadly allergic to eggs and have not been able to take the antidote, it apperantly created a bit of a spat between her and Jace some days ago. If the information is correct that is.
Be Safe
JM"

(OOC: Have fun.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:08 pm

It was Cava's turn and she said.
"While the mood between Vincent and the pirate was tense the party got to work to figure out how to get the sword out of the encasement. First Dr Moonlight pulled out a device with allot of buttons and switches and scanned the stone. "It is a perfect piece of quatz." She could tell the group but now how to get the sword out."
"Both Jonah and Princess Katie tried every spell they knew, but they where not able to break through the stone. Next Vincent tried to kick the crystal but this one resulted in a bruised foot that Dr Moonlight had to heal with her device."

Each slide depicted each member of the party trying to break the sword out of it's bindings. The mystical spells from Princess Katie and Jonah flew out of their hands but all failing to affect the trapped sword.

Afterwards Vincent tried the fine art of percussive engineering only to fail miserably and be given a  rather swollen foot.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:35 pm

"One of the cannisters of gas?" Jeffry asked and he got a look of distaste on his face. "Well I can not deny that it is effective, but we do not have any of those left if I would ever consider using the vile things."

Cecilia looked up. "There might be some left in the...Prelate's lab...but I am not going there I am just not!" She said nervously

"He has a lab in here? Don't know if we have time for a pit stop..."

Jeffry glanced in your direction."Creating and removing and transmuting something are not the same and should not be done the same way, but at the same time, when removing heat it is easier to either move it so you create another route that use the heat you draw out of it, or you can offer that heat as a sacrifice to the forces you are working with, or to remember that heat and cold are the same, I know it can be hard due to modern science that puts heat as a positive and cold as a negative but at time increasing cold can be easier than removing heat.."

There was something comforting in getting a reminder lesson, even in the middle of a damn Labyrinth. He gave his pater a small smile, then nodded. "Thank you, sir."

"Yes I do know where they are I helped to set them up as well." Cecilia said she was limping a bit but moving fairly quickly along with the rest of your group now.

"That is good," he said.

"There are a secondary entrance trough a vent in the roof, for air and such, but it is narrow I doubt more than one person can move through it at once."
Cecilia said.
'Spider-woman got through vents, she did.' Nicole replied on Adley's question. 'And some of us won't get through 'em for sure.' clearly referring to herself.
"I am sure members of our group can get through the vents yes the problem is that it will be hard to move a large portion of us through there quickly and easy to pick us off one by one as we stick our heads out of the vents."
Thorn said and frowned.
Nicole sucked her teeth for a moment before replying. 'Okay... if this is a ship, and it has air-vents, it has ventilation. Can't we simply flood the room or something?'
"Well it is a living creature used as a ship but I can send the man who have developed a repport with this creature's handler if something can be done with that idea."
Jeffry said and he pulled out his phone.

He made a gesture with his hands, an expanding motion. Using magick, perhaps they could make it larger, or change the space somehow. Or perhaps Colin could give insight, he nodded at the last thing his pater said.

"Prelatus Jace have made a...antidote to...the gas..." Cecilia said and she looked down and shivered. "But he had not made allot of it and Lady Larson have not been able to take the antidote, I heard them arguing about it. The Prelatus extracted the raw material from...living subjects but then he grew the antitote in chicken eggs much like you would grow eggs, but the Gilledian are allergic to eggs, deadly allergic, she ordered the Prelatus to make a verion of his antitote that well would not kill her."

"Hrm,," he said to himself, trying to figure out how to use that information. Imagine, a powerful Nephandi brought down by something like an allergy. It wouldn't be something she'd probably consider common enough knowledge to be overly concerned with, possibly.

// that's a tough choice on what's worse, they both seemed rank - my cat would bring me birds and mice sometimes but nothing as big as a crow or seagull! O, mighty hunter.
ooc2: my work lost a person in my dept, so we're all covering. Just in case I'm a bit more sporadic for now until we settle down again - I've got opens, closes, and mids >. <

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:45 pm

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

"He has a lab in here? Don't know if we have time for a pit stop..."

"Yeah...the prelatus have a lab here, it is connected to the infirmary, it is where he do allot of his...experiments."
Cecilia said and shivered.
"We can only take the time for a put stop if we have a very, very good reason to do so."
Jeffry said and frowned.

There was something comforting in getting a reminder lesson, even in the middle of a damn Labyrinth. He gave his pater a small smile, then nodded. "Thank you, sir."

Your Mentor just nodded when you expressed you gratitude. Violet glanced at the now cold bandage.
"Do you want me to clean up her leg and attatch that Sir, I mean it is high up on her leg and you are a man, and she is a prisoner it might be better if I do it."
The apprenticed Verbena offered, she still looked very pale and drawn after feeling the death of her Mentor.

"That is good," he said.

Cecilia glanced and you and nodded.

He made a gesture with his hands, an expanding motion. Using magick, perhaps they could make it larger, or change the space somehow. Or perhaps Colin could give insight, he nodded at the last thing his pater said.

"I could try to grow the corridor larger but the ship might fight me."
Thorn said.
"It is possible I could play with the space of the vents but that would be the very edge of my ability and I am not confident about it."
Francis said and sigh. Jeffry looked up from his phone.
"Mr W says that his new friend can vent the armory but that would vent the majority of the ship as well so it is nto a viable solution."
He said and frowned again.

"Hrm,," he said to himself, trying to figure out how to use that information. Imagine, a powerful Nephandi brought down by something like an allergy. It wouldn't be something she'd probably consider common enough knowledge to be overly concerned with, possibly.

"Well we did get the information about Larson's allargy before we left which is why Dr Lee sent with us a dart gun and several darts filled with the Chantry's supply of flu vaccine."
Fran said.
"We want to avoid big bad getting the sniffels?"
Francis asked.
"The drug is grown in eggs getting a flu shot can be deadly to someone who have an allergy to eggs unless it is made custom out of their own blood rather than with eggs."
Thorn said.
"And off course only the rich can afford that shit."
Fran nodded.
"True but even if this stuff might harm Larson we still need to get close to her to use it...I also have some darts with night night sause as well in case it is needed."

ach slide depicted each member of the party trying to break the sword out of it's bindings. The mystical spells from Princess Katie and Jonah flew out of their hands but all failing to affect the trapped sword.

Afterwards Vincent tried the fine art of percussive engineering only to fail miserably and be given a rather swollen foot.

It was Liv's turn and Jane translated for her.
"The pirate tried to sving ne of his blades at the ice but he only managed to chip his blade which made him again argue he should get the crystal sword, Vincent who's foot was beng tended to was not amused."
Jane took over and said.
"Lilywater tried to flood the stone with a mighty stream of water and Alexa cast her frost spells but the stone was as clear and perfect as before. "Clearly there is something we are missing." Princess Katie said. "Well we have all tried to take the sword by force perhaps we have to ask for it's help." Dr Moonlight said and she finished up with healing Vincent's foot and vent to kneel down by the block of crystal. "We are sorry for trying to attack you but please mighty sword, we need your help, the pepole on my planet are suffering and we need your help to get the sacred plant so we can help them." The unicorn lady said and her horn begun to glow and so did the crystal blod and then the sword slowly started floating up and out of the block that had held it previously, Dr Moonlight's earnest plea for her pepole had moved the magick of the cave and won the party the Sword of Mercy."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:31 pm

It was Liv's turn and Jane translated for her.
"The pirate tried to sving ne of his blades at the ice but he only managed to chip his blade which made him again argue he should get the crystal sword, Vincent who's foot was beng tended to was not amused."

Serge drew the sharp scimitar bouncing off the crystal sword to no avail.

Jane took over and said.
"Lilywater tried to flood the stone with a mighty stream of water and Alexa cast her frost spells but the stone was as clear and perfect as before. "Clearly there is something we are missing." Princess Katie said. "Well we have all tried to take the sword by force perhaps we have to ask for it's help." Dr Moonlight said and she finished up with healing Vincent's foot and vent to kneel down by the block of crystal. "We are sorry for trying to attack you but please mighty sword, we need your help, the pepole on my planet are suffering and we need your help to get the sacred plant so we can help them." The unicorn lady said and her horn begun to glow and so did the crystal blod and then the sword slowly started floating up and out of the block that had held it previously, Dr Moonlight's earnest plea for her pepole had moved the magick of the cave and won the party the Sword of Mercy."

Another round of hopeless magickal attempt were drawn, with a raging river and the subsequent freezing of said river providing the party no close to their intended reward.

Finally Dr. Moonlight simply apologized and asked the sword for help. When the sword heard her sincere cries, it magically freed itself from its prison and floated into the unicorn aliens hands.

Vincent and the Pirate were quite angry and stared at the ground in frustration for not having thought of the solution sooner.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:05 pm

Finally Dr. Moonlight simply apologized and asked the sword for help. When the sword heard her sincere cries, it magically freed itself from its prison and floated into the unicorn aliens hands.

Vincent and the Pirate were quite angry and stared at the ground in frustration for not having thought of the solution sooner.

It was Rosa's turn and she said.
"When the sword was well and truly out of the block of quartz the two swordsmen started arguing again about who would get it. Dr Moonlight sigh but then eventually she said that Vincent should have it since he had thought to ask the magical lake about weapons for the quest. The pirate was not happy but he had no choice but agree though he did sulk and made a plan to steal the crystal sword when the quest was over and the citisens of Unicornia was saved."
Yu Die took her turn and said.
"Now the party needed to rest before the went in search of the holy rope, they placed their bedrools on the ground of the cave and went to sleep in the dim glow of the crystals."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:16 pm

"When the sword was well and truly out of the block of quartz the two swordsmen started arguing again about who would get it. Dr Moonlight sigh but then eventually she said that Vincent should have it since he had thought to ask the magical lake about weapons for the quest. The pirate was not happy but he had no choice but agree though he did sulk and made a plan to steal the crystal sword when the quest was over and the citizens of Unicornia was saved."

Vincent was ecstatic at the thought of getting the sword and Serge drew him jumping all around the caverns with joy. He began testing the sword on the various rocks and stalactites within the cave.

In the background the pirate looked as if he was weighing the options of whether or not to shoot Vincent for the sword but in the end decided against that course of action.

Yu Die took her turn and said.
"Now the party needed to rest before the went in search of the holy rope, they placed their bedrools on the ground of the cave and went to sleep in the dim glow of the crystals."

A simple scene of each of the the party sleeping on the ground surrounded by the glowing crystals.

Vincent was hugging his crystal sword as if it were a teddy bear, much to the pirates dismay seeing as how he wanted to practice with it at night.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:15 pm

'Okay... how about we pull back to an area which isn't connected to the main vents, then either dump the gas into it or simply see if the enemy can do without air for say five minutes?' Nicole replied.

[Seagull was worse - it still had it's innards. At least fox was just a limb.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:25 am

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's Chambers, 2PM]
"The doors can be unsealed rather quickly but off course it will not be as fast as if I do not seal them, I can raise the air pressure in here slightly though that is not a problem. So then you want me to flood the hallways outside leading to this chambers with carbon dioxide and raise the air pressure in my chambers but not seal the doors?"
Dalisse asked for confirmation.
"I will let the ship know."
Colin nodded, "That's the gist of it, yes. If and when we have to leave the room, we'll be able to take a deep breath in here and make it down the corridor without inhaling on the way, and get out without significant danger."

"I wish I could be more helpful Colin."
Dalisse said.
He smiled, "You are immensely helpful - that you cannot instantly modify the ship like that is hardly a failing of yours. I expect that sort of sudden change would be physically unpleasant for both the ship and you, as well."

You got a reply from Jeffry.
Topic: Gas
We do not have any of the damnable gas on hand but we can perhaps get some of it, I have been told Jace create the antidote in egg, I am a little suprised that a technomancer would use eggs as part of his working but if the iformation is correct then Lisa Larson are deadly allergic to eggs and have not been able to take the antidote, it apperantly created a bit of a spat between her and Jace some days ago. If the information is correct that is.
Be Safe
JM"
He blinked slowly at the message, "...Of course Larson has not been vaccinated, on account of the egg allergy... Can you get a small dose of Jace's gas from one of the canisters in his laboratory into the armoury, preferably without it spreading throughout the rest of the ship?"

((OOC: Magic was good. My decks performed adequately - the revised Voidflame, Lootwhores and Some Assembly Required alike. (The two former are Modern-legal - the second possibly even Standard-legal, the latter is not at all legal, owing to being Unstable.) Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:15 am

'Okay... how about we pull back to an area which isn't connected to the main vents, then either dump the gas into it or simply see if the enemy can do without air for say five minutes?' Nicole replied.

"The problem is that we have more than one strike team in the Labyrinth and we do not want to accidently harm any of our own teams but we might be able to contact them and have them pull back to other areas of the Labyrinth...the gas I think there might be to little quanta of to spread over such a large area but drawing all the air out of those areas and seeing our enemies suffocate...yes maybe though I would have liked to take Larson alive."
Jeffry said and nodded at your suggjestion.

Colin nodded, "That's the gist of it, yes. If and when we have to leave the room, we'll be able to take a deep breath in here and make it down the corridor without inhaling on the way, and get out without significant danger."

"Very well I will take care of it."
Dalisse said and she closed her eyes for a moment then she nodded.
"The ship will do as you ask."

He smiled, "You are immensely helpful - that you cannot instantly modify the ship like that is hardly a failing of yours. I expect that sort of sudden change would be physically unpleasant for both the ship and you, as well."

"Unplesant yes, it would be unplesant but also the ship can not naturally change that quickly, magick might be able to acellerate his changes though."
Dalisse said.
"But I am afraid that is beyond my abilites."

He blinked slowly at the message, "...Of course Larson has not been vaccinated, on account of the egg allergy... Can you get a small dose of Jace's gas from one of the canisters in his laboratory into the armoury, preferably without it spreading throughout the rest of the ship?"

"Hum...taking a bit of gas from a cannister is hard, usually one teleport things in units, I might be able to do it but I might also fail badly. Dropping one cannister into the room I might e able to do, but there is likely to come some counter attacks from that."
The Handler said and frowned.

A simple scene of each of the the party sleeping on the ground surrounded by the glowing crystals.

Vincent was hugging his crystal sword as if it were a teddy bear, much to the pirates dismay seeing as how he wanted to practice with it at night.

It was Liv's turn and Jane translated for the young Hermetic as usual.
"In the morning the party woke up rested, they ate breakfast and left the beautiful crystal caves with their prize, then they went towards the location of the magical rope the lake had spoke of. For a while the ride was peaceful and only the sound of the horses...and robot unicorn's hoves can be heard."
The Liv took her own turn and said.
"At the end of the afternoon our heroes came to a green wall, it was made of several types of leaves and bushes and it was blocking the party's path. "We are here for the holy rope." Said Princess katine and the wall started movings, revealing a beautiful garden beyond it with flower beds, little fountains and lakes and hedge walls surounding it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:46 am

It was Liv's turn and Jane translated for the young Hermetic as usual.
"In the morning the party woke up rested, they ate breakfast and left the beautiful crystal caves with their prize, then they went towards the location of the magical rope the lake had spoke of. For a while the ride was peaceful and only the sound of the horses...and robot unicorn's hoves can be heard."

Serge drew the peaceful scene of the party galloping along a pathway lush with plant life. The sound of the horses was overshadowed by the loud mechanical whirring of the robotic unicorn.

Vincent was still fawning over his new sword and the pirate was staring at him grumpily.

The Liv took her own turn and said.
"At the end of the afternoon our heroes came to a green wall, it was made of several types of leaves and bushes and it was blocking the party's path. "We are here for the holy rope." Said Princess katine and the wall started movings, revealing a beautiful garden beyond it with flower beds, little fountains and lakes and hedge walls surounding it."

This time Serge drew the garden scene that was presented to the heroes. Lush trees and hedge walls surrounded the the garden, with two small streams flowing through the middle, their water being supplied by the fountains and lakes. The garden itself held numerous plants. From Marigolds, to roses, to even the pink flowers on the lily pads that floated down the streams. Beautiful colored flowers seemed to sprout out wherever the party looked.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:38 pm

This time Serge drew the garden scene that was presented to the heroes. Lush trees and hedge walls surrounded the the garden, with two small streams flowing through the middle, their water being supplied by the fountains and lakes. The garden itself held numerous plants. From Marigolds, to roses, to even the pink flowers on the lily pads that floated down the streams. Beautiful colored flowers seemed to sprout out wherever the party looked.

"As the party moved though the garden they came upon a beautiful garden pavilion, on a table in the middle of the pavilion lay a shiving, silver rope. Alexa tried to walk up to the pavalion but it was like an invisable barrier kept her out. The pirate tried to rush up the stairs to the pavalion but he just hit the barriar and was tossed back."
Cava took over and said.
"Princess Katie shook her head. "Again I doubt this is the way to do it, brute forcing this is not likely to be more effective this time around, we need to find another way." The others nodded and they started to ponder what they could do to get a hold of the holy rope."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:40 pm

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's Chambers, 2PM]
"Very well I will take care of it."
Dalisse said and she closed her eyes for a moment then she nodded.
"The ship will do as you ask."
Colin nodded, "That should buy us the edge we need, should anyone come knocking..."

"Unplesant yes, it would be unplesant but also the ship can not naturally change that quickly, magick might be able to acellerate his changes though."
Dalisse said.
"But I am afraid that is beyond my abilites."
He patted the wall lightly, smiling thinly, "Then let us focus on what we can do, that won't hurt the ship or you in the process."

"Hum...taking a bit of gas from a cannister is hard, usually one teleport things in units, I might be able to do it but I might also fail badly. Dropping one cannister into the room I might e able to do, but there is likely to come some counter attacks from that."
The Handler said and frowned.
He pondered for a moment, "You sealed Jace's laboratory off from the surroundings, right? Would it be possible to open a canister there and teleport a measure of the gas into the armoury?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:44 pm

Colin nodded, "That should buy us the edge we need, should anyone come knocking..."

Dalisse nodded at that.
"Hopefully no one will have the time to come knocking though."

He patted the wall lightly, smiling thinly, "Then let us focus on what we can do, that won't hurt the ship or you in the process."

"I am willing to be injured in order to take my ship to the Deep, but yes let us hope it will not be neccesary."
Dalisse said then she smiled a little.
"And he likes you Colin, though he still think you are a young ship and not a human being."

He pondered for a moment, "You sealed Jace's laboratory off from the surroundings, right? Would it be possible to open a canister there and teleport a measure of the gas into the armoury?"

"I can do that gas is not harder to teleport than any other state of substance and manipulating something with Auram at a distance should also be quite doable, however of the prisoners in there it is possible some of them could be Awakened I do not know and if so they would suffer greatly if I released the gas."
The Handler said sounding a but unsure.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:06 pm

"As the party moved though the garden they came upon a beautiful garden pavilion, on a table in the middle of the pavilion lay a shiving, silver rope. Alexa tried to walk up to the pavalion but it was like an invisable barrier kept her out. The pirate tried to rush up the stairs to the pavalion but he just hit the barriar and was tossed back."
Cava took over and said.
"Princess Katie shook her head. "Again I doubt this is the way to do it, brute forcing this is not likely to be more effective this time around, we need to find another way." The others nodded and they started to ponder what they could do to get a hold of the holy rope."

Serge drew the invisible wall that guarded the pavilion and all of the fail attempts at getting past it.

Finally Princess Katie told the group that brute force wasn't the way, reminding them of the last trial. Everyone then huddled together to try and thing of an alternative solution.

Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:34 pm

Serge drew the invisible wall that guarded the pavilion and all of the fail attempts at getting past it.

Finally Princess Katie told the group that brute force wasn't the way, reminding them of the last trial. Everyone then huddled together to try and thing of an alternative solution.

"First Dr Moonlight tried again to offer a ernest plea for help to the rope but nothing happened, as she reached out for it her pale hand where stopped by the invisible barriar just as the more brutal attempts to reach the holy object had been."
Liv took over and Jane translated.
"Princess Katie tried to cast spells on the barriar and so did Jonah but nothing happened then Vincent stepped forward and spoke to the holy rope. "Listen don't you think it is all boring to just lay here on a table all day, I mean this garden is pretty and all but come on, would you not rather go on an advendure with us."
When the swordsman had spoken those words the barriar shattered into a million diamond pieces and Vincent grinned all happy with himself as Princess Katie could finally step onto the pavalion and retrive the holy rope."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:53 pm

Violet glanced at the now cold bandage. "Do you want me to clean up her leg and attatch that Sir, I mean it is high up on her leg and you are a man, and she is a prisoner it might be better if I do it."

"Thank you," he said with a nod.

"I could try to grow the corridor larger but the ship might fight me." Thorn said. "It is possible I could play with the space of the vents but that would be the very edge of my ability and I am not confident about it." Francis said and sigh. Jeffry looked up from his phone. "Mr W says that his new friend can vent the armory but that would vent the majority of the ship as well so it is nto a viable solution." He said and frowned again.

He frowned as some of their ideas got kicked to the curb and tried to approach it from a different angle instead.

"Well we did get the information about Larson's allargy before we left which is why Dr Lee sent with us a dart gun and several darts filled with the Chantry's supply of flu vaccine." Fran said.

'He did?" he said to her. "I must have forgotten about it..." he admitted, looking unhappy. Details were important, but there were so many.

"The problem is that we have more than one strike team in the Labyrinth and we do not want to accidently harm any of our own teams but we might be able to contact them and have them pull back to other areas of the Labyrinth...the gas I think there might be to little quanta of to spread over such a large area but drawing all the air out of those areas and seeing our enemies suffocate...yes maybe though I would have liked to take Larson alive."
Jeffry said and nodded at your suggjestion

"Sir, they may have prisoners, if I recall they were to use one for a sacrifice..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:57 pm

"First Dr Moonlight tried again to offer a ernest plea for help to the rope but nothing happened, as she reached out for it her pale hand where stopped by the invisible barriar just as the more brutal attempts to reach the holy object had been."

Serge drew the good doctor asking for help once again only to be met with deafening silence.

Liv took over and Jane translated.
"Princess Katie tried to cast spells on the barriar and so did Jonah but nothing happened then Vincent stepped forward and spoke to the holy rope. "Listen don't you think it is all boring to just lay here on a table all day, I mean this garden is pretty and all but come on, would you not rather go on an advendure with us."
When the swordsman had spoken those words the barriar shattered into a million diamond pieces and Vincent grinned all happy with himself as Princess Katie could finally step onto the pavalion and retrive the holy rope."

Two more magickal attempts were tried only to be met with resounding failure.

After all of the attempts a noticeably angered Vincent, who just wanted to play with his new sword, stepped up and appealed to the ropes sense of reason. Much to everyone's surprise, Vincent's method worked and the barrier shattered, leaving their prize out in the open for Princess Katie to grab.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:33 pm

'If we can open communications with the other teams... allow us to find a way past this log-jam, it might.' Nicole commented. 'Very least, would let us find out if they say, like need support.'

'Which is something which the enemy may be hoping we're thinking.' she retorted after Adley's comment. 'That we'll go in all wanting to be white knights and get to see what our insides look like for our pains. Taking prisoners too.' the large woman here drew herself up squared her shoulders and jaw.

'Needs of the many and all that. Boston? Half-mil, easy. Greater area... at least four.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:10 pm

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's chambers, 2ish]
Dalisse nodded at that.
"Hopefully no one will have the time to come knocking though."
Colin nodded, "And even if they do, it's unlikely they'll suspect a trap like that. so they'll probably not come running up to the door and hammering through it while holding their breath."

"I am willing to be injured in order to take my ship to the Deep, but yes let us hope it will not be neccesary."
Dalisse said then she smiled a little.
"And he likes you Colin, though he still think you are a young ship and not a human being."
He chuckled softly, "Well, perhaps in another life... or something..."

"I can do that gas is not harder to teleport than any other state of substance and manipulating something with Auram at a distance should also be quite doable, however of the prisoners in there it is possible some of them could be Awakened I do not know and if so they would suffer greatly if I released the gas."
The Handler said sounding a but unsure.
He frowned, "You can't see if any of them are Awakened? Hmm..."
He looked like he was tasting something incredibly bitter, "...Gods forgive me, risk it... If you can get the captives to safety first instead, please do so, but if we can cut the head off the snake - knock Larson herself out of the fight - it is worth almost any risk..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum