Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Moments Between Steptember and November, Meetings and Endings IC Thread 30

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Little Moments Between  Steptember and November, Meetings and Endings IC Thread 30 - Page 30 Empty Re: Little Moments Between Steptember and November, Meetings and Endings IC Thread 30

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:11 pm

[Junkyard]

Anja's Post:

'Don't bother looking; just find the nearest clerk and ask if they've got "disposable flare guns". Then come straight back to me; need to know if I can abandon you here or try another place.'

[Please hold off 'till I've got a free slot for Cava, Great One]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Little Moments Between  Steptember and November, Meetings and Endings IC Thread 30 - Page 30 Empty Re: Little Moments Between Steptember and November, Meetings and Endings IC Thread 30

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:55 pm

[Junkyard]

"Yeah sure, so just run in, ask and then come back out yes?"
She asked for conirmation then she waited for reply and she hurried inside, after a few moments she came back out and nodded.
"Yeah they have them so then I pick up as many as possible and return to the junkyard yes?"

(OOC: As you wish.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:28 pm

[Junkyard]

Anja's Post:

'Yep.' Nicole replied with a grin. 'If asked why, the YWCA is going on a big camping trip up in New Hampshire ways and you were asked to pick up the flares.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:42 pm

[Junkyard]

"Okey I will ask."
The young blond girl said before she left, when she returned she said.
"They did not ask anything only pointed out where I could find the flares...I will go and pick them up then."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:03 pm

[Adley and Nicole go to Beefbarn]

'Heh, I've watched some the games on cable. Do you really think the rumours about Buddy using cops as goons to beat up those folk who dissed his mistress true?'

"I don't know, it is possible. But the man thought it was a good idea to run for office again after having been in jail - any other person might have felt ashamed for that, but not him. He seemed to treat it as more campaign fuel to make him more famous and it seems to be true."

// go for it!

[cabal meeting]

"Beatrice will probably tell you when she's better. But of course...if she forgets too, there's no reason to inquire about it. Just something I did to help brighten her mood." Serge said trying to dissuade from any further revelation on the picture.

This only served to make him more curious. "So I didn't hear wrong."

Serge tried to think of a response when a realization came to him. "Wait....I'm not sure if I've ever actually seen Freddy Mercury perform in real life. He was dead long before I was born and I was never into music in the first place. I just know, like, one of his songs and that one rap battle he did with Frank Sinatra."

"Well, that's true. That song needs a chorus."

"I'm pretty certain a lot of people do that." Serge said trying to think back. "Plus latin names just sounds cooler so I'm cool with it."

As you wish, Sergius."

[Chicago]

Crexia regarded you then she sigh and said.
"There are many underworlds, and generally like in all things belief play a big role here and we go after death to the place we believe we will, or where we are connected to, as a Hermetic you are more likely to end up in a Greco Roman underworld than for example the Christian haven unless that is your personal faith."
The old Hermetic said.
"There are ways for a mage to decide where we go after death though, you might not be able to cast such magick yet but I can loan you a book which will tell you how if you should decide you want to see your friend again in the afterlife."

"No, not anymore it's not what I believe. I grew up with my family being Christian of two different denominations. But I grew out of it, you could say. I haven't really thought of that sort of thing since, such as faith or gods in the sense of worshiping them directly or heavens or hells," he said with a shrug. "Until now."

"Yes it was, but it was also quite rewarding, I saw wonderful sights."
The archmage said and smiled.

He nodded. "It seems like it."

"Ah yes Flux, that is what it is called, it is a realm full of potential, never ending change. It is the realm Stasis forgot. If we look at reality we find three core elements, creation, stability and entropy, we find it in the tree of life, we find it in most creation myths. Creation create but have no form, it is pure will to create, change and be, Stasis then give creation from and stabilize it, until it starts to decay and again become pure creation. Flux is just the creative element with none of the others, a most dangerous place." The Archmage commented. "Only Bygones and heavily Dynamic Umbroods make their home in Flux."

"And if a mage went there? I assume it would be bad...so that place in your book where the Well is, it is not in where Flux is then...it is somewhere else? The Well is situated at Kether, surrounded by the corona, where Creation can be said to have 'begun' its unfolding. What was it like?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:07 pm

[Cabal Meeting]

Anja wrote:"See you can whip yourself into shape just make yourself a nice illusion."
Bruce said sounding amused.
"Or you know find some fun form of exercise. I like jogging but if it is not for you then you will never keep it up, what about those computer games you can control by moving around in front of a camera?"
He suggested.

"It's hard to find fun in something when your entire body is aching and dying from it." Serge said with a frown. "Wii games are fun though. But there's not as much movement in them, despite them being called 'exercise games'."

Adley wrote:This only served to make him more curious. "So I didn't hear wrong."

"Well...you might have. What did you hear?"

Adley wrote:As you wish, Sergius."

"See how much cooler that is?" Serge said clearly enjoying the new name. "Sergius the Hunter! You know, cause Yager sounds like Jager which basically means Hunter in german."

[Going to the Library]

Nicole wrote:"But Batman never teleports he just shoots a grappling hook and off he go."
Kyle protested.

"I'm talking to the scenes where he's talking to James Gordon. It's a running gag in a lot of batman media to have gordon look away for a few seconds and then turn back and have batman be suddenly gone without a trace. The window of time he's given would make it impossible for him to even be able to do that without being seen but he still does cause he's 'THE BATMAN!'. Serge explained.

Anja wrote:"Yeah that works, that is a pretty cool spell actually and it would be practical."
The young mage agreed.
"I am sure you would be able to make it one day.

"You got any fun spell ideas? Come on. What sort of creative ideas you got bubbling around in there?" Serge said, encouraging Kyle.

[Serge's Adventure]

Nicole wrote:Nicole gave a little grunt to this. 'And guess who was the first ones to tell me about all this? Choristers.' ending with a smirk.

"The choristers were the ones to tell you about everything wrong with televangelists? I guess that makes sense. They don't really help there cause."

Nicole wrote:'Dunno. Perhaps your player decided you didn't need "fancy toys" on creation? Or didn't spot the merchant in the training level so didn't have the chance to buy any?' giving a smirk. 'I cheated and used my sneak-thief skills on the NPC's to get some good shit above my level.'

"Then my players an idiot." the stupid ungrateful man-child said. "Who the fuck passes up the opportunity to get magick items at character creation? It's not like I have anything cool to compensate.". Despite it being tongue-in-cheek, Serge did actually sound a little upset at this.

"And I don't think using skills present in the game is cheating. Just clever use of the skills."

Nicole wrote:'If you start healing diseases without all those millions of bucks in research and expensive trademarked pills, think you'll get a horse's head in your bed from Big Pharma, not a thumbs up.' Nicole said thoughtfully, finishing her cigarette.

"People can already do that. A few asian dance moves from Dr. Lee and he could cure almost anything if it wasn't for dox. Probably even cancer if it wasn't so hyped up as the ultimate sickness." Serge replied. "But yeah, if you were mass healing people, progenitors and syndicate would probably fuck you up the first chance they got. Mostly the syndicate. They hate losing money."

Nicole wrote:'And that's our dilemma. That while we may bitch about the Union going around imposing it's view on everyone... it does actually help us that this world is a scientific one.' she mused.

"Still think it's stupid that it's gotta be just maximum science. Why can't we have both? It would help the world so much more if we had both."

(OOC: Sure thing. Just lead us back to the Cabal and Serge can get to work on Nicole's arms.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:29 pm

[cabal meeting]

"It's hard to find fun in something when your entire body is aching and dying from it." Serge said with a frown. "Wii games are fun though. But there's not as much movement in them, despite them being called 'exercise games'."

"That is why you need to build up slowly to get fit, you work until it hurts a little and then stop and then continue and soon you will notice you can do more before you get tired."
Bruce said.

[Going to the Library]

"I'm talking to the scenes where he's talking to James Gordon. It's a running gag in a lot of batman media to have gordon look away for a few seconds and then turn back and have batman be suddenly gone without a trace. The window of time he's given would make it impossible for him to even be able to do that without being seen but he still does cause he's 'THE BATMAN!'. Serge explained.

"Hum...yeah you are right I had forgotten about that."
Kyle said and nodded.
"Batman was never my favorite so I have not read allot of Batman comics."

"You got any fun spell ideas? Come on. What sort of creative ideas you got bubbling around in there?" Serge said, encouraging Kyle.

"Hum, well I was thinking about making one that would keep food or drink at the perfect temperature, and one to fool night vision devices where you make a heat puppet of yourself just move off in another direction, that would be practical."
Kyle said and nodded.
"And I would love to make a Diablo 2 style portal, apparently Adley have seen one, I soo want to make one."

[Chicago]

"No, not anymore it's not what I believe. I grew up with my family being Christian of two different denominations. But I grew out of it, you could say. I haven't really thought of that sort of thing since, such as faith or gods in the sense of worshiping them directly or heavens or hells," he said with a shrug. "Until now."

"I do not worship any Gods as in serve them, but I respect them and work with several bringing them sacrifices and prayers, but yes there is a spiritual side to us and to this universe, but even there our will and our beliefs rule."
Crexia said and nodded.

He nodded. "It seems like it."

"Indeed, there is much beauty out there."
The archmage said with another smile.

"And if a mage went there? I assume it would be bad...so that place in your book where the Well is, it is not in where Flux is then...it is somewhere else? The Well is situated at Kether, surrounded by the corona, where Creation can be said to have 'begun' its unfolding. What was it like?"

"Flux is not at the Well of Souls it is in the same belt of the Umbra housing the Shard realms and the other conceptual realms, it have brothers, realms of pure entropy and pure stasis and no a mage entering Flux would not be good, unless that mage somehow managed to remember who they are and keep their form they would simply join into the mass of chaos and change and loose themselves to the frenzy."
Crexia said then she got a solemn look in her eyes.
"The Well of Souls, the seat of creation was...profound, I would tell you Sodalis but I do not know how, words fail to describe it, even Enochian, some things can not be described, only experienced."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:33 pm

(OOC: We are at 30 pages again and while this is a bit of unusual thread it is time for a quck summary, a very quick one since I am still visiting my mother and I do not have allot of time right now. Please let me know if I have forgot anything important.

We have been doing a clean up thread of scenes happening between September and November. Everyone where present for a Cabal meeting where several things where discussed and Serge and Nicole where invited into the Cabal.

Serge and Kyle went to the library, got some good books and got closer.

Nicole and Serge had an outing and went to a cafe, Nicole is starting to get rather protective of the naive young Cultist.

Colin and Nicole had a meeting where she promised to repair his gun, something she later did.

Colin and Nicole went to Bruce's forge at an abandoned junkyard, there Nicole meet a trio of teenagers who are Ratkin kinfolk and she learn that she is one to, the two mages also learn that vampires are terrorizing the pepole at the junkyard and they decide to do something about it.

Nicole and Adley go to see a hokey match having a conversation in the car.

Colin, Tane and Adley have a meeting with Cita about how Cadence Clearwater might be defended, and also about Avatar restoration. Cita says that there is a chance if the scale future Anna brought can be compared with one from the girl's current Avatar and they decide to talk with Anna herself to see if she wll consent to it. Tane also tell the group about Flux and his theories that the realm of chaos can be used to cleanse Avatars.

Adley go to Chicago where he talks with Carmon and when the vampire repeat his wishes to die and request to die by magickal fire like he would have on the battlefield Aldey get some Tass from Chief Joakim so he is able to fulfill Carmon's last wish.

Later Crexia summon her Grandfather the Roamn God Mars to help take Carmon out of the horrible afterlife that was in store of him and to the Roman underworld.

Everyone gets 2 exp for this thread and Nicole get one free dot in Ratkin Lore.

Here is the link to the next thread: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t181-little-moments-between-steptember-and-november-meetings-and-endings-part-2-ic-thread-31#24970 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30