Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

5 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 Empty The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:25 pm

(OOC: Colin is talking with Dino on the phone at Westchapel Chantry, Adley is in the car with Helena and her apprentice and he have just found a lost kitty, Nicole and Serge are at a cafe with Serge's Mentor. Happy gaming everyone.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Adley Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:45 pm

[on the road]

"Very well, do you want me to write the text brother, no texting and driving, especially not with my student in the car."
Helena said sternly.

'Yes, ma'am," he said, and handed her off the phone. "You can use the same chain that I just showed you, with my cabalmate and the Deacon on it," he suggested.

You saw your sister cast a spell she had the same way to move her hands into the sigils as Jeffry, then she looked out of the window again.
"Hum...yes that is a familiar, I do not see his magus anywhere though?" She said. The cat followed your car as you slowed down and dove ot the side, jumping up and down still trying to get your attention, now up close though you saw blood in the small animal's gray fur.

"Not good, anything wrong with the familiar? We had some possessions a while back. Damn is that blood?" he asked, as he put the hazard lights on. Then he opened the door. "Here, kitty...what is the matter?" he asked, looking around and at the cat.

Adley

Back to top Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:55 pm

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"It might but mostly it is like chocolate, not that nutritious but every so often it is just what the doctor ordered. I will teach it to you the next time we are somewhere out of the view of sleepers."
Your Mentor promised.

"Awesome. I'll be looking forward to it." Serge said, glad to be able to still learn new things from his mentor, even as a full initiated mage.

Anja wrote:"Sure kid, if you would be so kind as to head to the counter and get me a refill of tea and let me hear your rote names."
Ange said with a warm smile.

"Sure thing. One tea coming right up." Serge said with a grin, getting up, taking Ange's glass, and walking over to the counter to get are refill of tea for his mentor.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:53 pm

[Cafe]

"Awesome. I'll be looking forward to it." Serge said, glad to be able to still learn new things from his mentor, even as a full initiated mage.

"It will be fun kid, like when you where my apprentice."
Your Mentor said and smiled.

"Sure thing. One tea coming right up." Serge said with a grin, getting up, taking Ange's glass, and walking over to the counter to get are refill of tea for his mentor.

There was a coffee pot and a pot of warm water and basket of tea bags on the counter so guests could get their own refills if they did not want to wait to be served.

[on the road]

'Yes, ma'am," he said, and handed her off the phone. "You can use the same chain that I just showed you, with my cabalmate and the Deacon on it," he suggested.

"Sure."
Helena said and he begun to type up a message.

"Not good, anything wrong with the familiar? We had some possessions a while back. Damn is that blood?" he asked, as he put the hazard lights on. Then he opened the door. "Here, kitty...what is the matter?" he asked, looking around and at the cat.

Helena looked up from the phone and did several hand gestures in direction of the cat.
"He looks just like a familiar to me but I can not be sure."
She said and she frowned at the blood.
"Yes I think so...damn!"

The cat jumped into the car and up into your lap as soon as you opened the door, it looked stressed and stomped around clearly trying to get you to follow him for he jumped up into your lap, then down and walked a bit away, then he returned and repeated the process while looking at you with pleading eyes.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:00 pm

[Cafe]

Serge's Post:

'See the news ain't gone that far yet.' she said a little wearily, sitting down. 'Simply put, yes. At this moment, simply pulling the strings and seeing what comes out. So I can stamp on it.'

Anja's Post:

'Double macchiato, take out.' Nicole said, without hesitation.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:08 pm

[on the road]

"He looks just like a familiar to me but I can not be sure."
She said and she frowned at the blood.
"Yes I think so...damn!"

The cat jumped into the car and up into your lap as soon as you opened the door, it looked stressed and stomped around clearly trying to get you to follow him for he jumped up into your lap, then down and walked a bit away, then he returned and repeated the process while looking at you with pleading eyes.

"Something's wrong, I'm going to see what happeed. Let's keep an eye out, be ready and keep the phone handy in case we need help," he suggested, as he got out of the car to follow the cat. He had a grim expression on his face, obviously he was not expecting good news with this sort of behavior.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:16 pm

[Cafe]

See the news ain't gone that far yet.' she said a little wearily, sitting down. 'Simply put, yes. At this moment, simply pulling the strings and seeing what comes out. So I can stamp on it.'

"Professor Hadermann told me of the recent issues."
Ange said and frowned.
"Hopefully we can stop that problem before it gets larger."

'Double macchiato, take out.' Nicole said, without hesitation.

"Coming right up."
The waitress said and smiled as she went to get your coffee.

[on the road]

"Something's wrong, I'm going to see what happeed. Let's keep an eye out, be ready and keep the phone handy in case we need help," he suggested, as he got out of the car to follow the cat. He had a grim expression on his face, obviously he was not expecting good news with this sort of behavior.

"Very well but keep your eyes open brother and be careful."
Helena said and she handed your phone back and pulled her own out of her pocket.
"Call if there is trouble."

You followed the small cat who now ran as fast as he expected you to be able to keep up, off the road and down a small kill and into a nearby restaurant and nightclub area, most of them being closed, the animal led you to a ally and there among several trash cans there where a woman on the floor, she lay very still in a puddle of her own blood, the Cultist who the small cat belonged to, from the wounds on her back it seamed like she had been shot in the abdomen and the bullet had gone clean though her. The cat ran over to her mistress and nussle her then he looked at you and maued.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:20 pm

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:There was a coffee pot and a pot of warm water and basket of tea bags on the counter so guests could get their own refills if they did not want to wait to be served.

Serge went to work, making a new hot cup of tea for his mentor. When he was done he'd bring it quickly over to Ange and say, "One tea for the lovely psychiatrist lady.".

Nicole wrote:'See the news ain't gone that far yet.' she said a little wearily, sitting down. 'Simply put, yes. At this moment, simply pulling the strings and seeing what comes out. So I can stamp on it.'
Anja wrote:"Professor Hadermann told me of the recent issues."
Ange said and frowned.
"Hopefully we can stop that problem before it gets larger."

"I've heard bits and pieces of it but don't know the whole story." Serge said, continuing to work on his drawing. "Know you gotta guy in interrogation so that's nice. Looks like you'll get your stomp on soon. Did you learn anything cool from him?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:37 pm

[Cafe]

Serge went to work, making a new hot cup of tea for his mentor. When he was done he'd bring it quickly over to Ange and say, "One tea for the lovely psychiatrist lady.".

"You are most kind kid."
Ange said and she waited for a moment to let the tea steep then she took a sip of it.
"Lovely."

"I've heard bits and pieces of it but don't know the whole story." Serge said, continuing to work on his drawing. "Know you gotta guy in interrogation so that's nice. Looks like you'll get your stomp on soon. Did you learn anything cool from him?"

During this talk Ange looked around to be sure no one where close enough to overhear the conversation just to be sure but she nodded satisfied that it was reasonably private.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:44 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"Yes I heard some rumors about that, Master D'Angelo not being to happy about several members of Steelhaven Hall, I assume that have to do with the issues surrounding Miss Alexander, anyway I am not saying such a letter would not cause some issues but it is one suggestions to avoid the legal issues of talking with this group at last."
Dr Hadermann said firmly.
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "I think perhaps Master Steelhaven might have a few ideas for how to pull it off... And the issues are not exclusively related to Miss Alexander, I'm afraid, the woman seems to have it in for me personally, too... it seems having her Avatar examined by a senior Quaesitor prior to... the attempt on Miss Alexander's Avatar was cause for something of a grudge."

Anja wrote:"I see, that is quite acceptable."
Dino replied.
He smiled, "Very well; do you have it in a pocket right now? If so, I can use the phone conversation as a link."

Anja wrote:"I see that is not good news. I will make sure to quarantine the afflicted patients. Your friend...Mr Nassa is with young Evelyn now, anyway I will get the word out and ask if anyone have any patients with similar issues. You got one of them? Have he given any good information?"
The werewolf asked.
He sighed softly, "He's a fairly gormless minion, I'm afraid, though we have gleaned a few crucial details - the man's a blood-bonded minion of a Giovanni vampire. That would be the vampiric necromancer mafia, it seems. It seems his Master was hired by an unknown faction to do their dirty work, and I would bet it is the exact same story in the other affected cities."

((OOC: No great rush with the summary.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:53 am

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"You are most kind kid."
Ange said and she waited for a moment to let the tea steep then she took a sip of it.
"Lovely."

"Now on to the names of the rotes that I may or may not have made up on my small tea-making journey." Serge said writing three more names on the page just below where Ange had written hers.

He wrote the names:

"Sherlock-Vision"

"See the Courtier's Web"

"THERE IS NO ESCAPE"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:52 am

[Cafe]

Anja's Post:

Serge's Post:

'"Cool" is not the best word for it.' Nicole replied, giving a little sigh, running a hand through her hair. 'More along "worrying". But the good news is that they've picked a fight with both us and the Union at the same damn time. Which means we might not need to stop it... simply watch from the sideline as they stamp out the bags of flaming crap. In fact, the main job might be simply showing 'em that it ain't us doing it.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:04 am

[Cafe]

Nicole wrote:'"Cool" is not the best word for it.' Nicole replied, giving a little sigh, running a hand through her hair. 'More along "worrying". But the good news is that they've picked a fight with both us and the Union at the same damn time. Which means we might not need to stop it... simply watch from the sideline as they stamp out the bags of flaming crap. In fact, the main job might be simply showing 'em that it ain't us doing it.'

"Deciding to piss off the two biggest sides at the same time. The Fallen sure are gutsy." Serge said making a guess as to which side the perpetrator belonged too. " At least the massive Union death lasers will be pointed away from us. Although I doubt anything we show the Union will make them believe we're not in some way responsible for it. The Union likes to think in groups. So if a mage did the deed than all mages are to blame, at least in their eyes. Better to just aim the Union at the perpetrator and be prepared for when the pissed off Hit-Marks are done stomping."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:25 am

[Cafe]

Serge's Post:

'It ain't them.' Nicole replied, after giving a slightly alarmed look when Serge used the word "Hit-Marks". 'You've showed the same problem as they are - assuming the "usual suspects". What they did might be an act of stupidity - not knowing who they were picking a fight with - but might be deliberate... to get us to react in a particular way, like. Like how the Emperor leaked the details of the Death Star to the Rebels.' looking rather worried.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:22 am

[on the road]

"Very well but keep your eyes open brother and be careful."
Helena said and she handed your phone back and pulled her own out of her pocket.
"Call if there is trouble."

"There's trouble..." he said in a flat tone, exchanging his car keys for his phone and heading out quickly. Familiars don't just hail help with blood all over them when times were going good, after all.

You followed the small cat who now ran as fast as he expected you to be able to keep up, off the road and down a small kill and into a nearby restaurant and nightclub area, most of them being closed, the animal led you to a ally and there among several trash cans there where a woman on the floor, she lay very still in a puddle of her own blood, the Cultist who the small cat belonged to, from the wounds on her back it seamed like she had been shot in the abdomen and the bullet had gone clean though her. The cat ran over to her mistress and nussle her then he looked at you and maued.

"Shit..." he said, as he took in the scene. "Keep a lookout," he said to the cat, as if this was a normal thing to do. He glanced around also, checking for anyone that might be a threat before moving in to help the poor woman.

// perception + alertness: 5, 4, 6, 0, 8, 5

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:04 am

[Westchapel]

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "I think perhaps Master Steelhaven might have a few ideas for how to pull it off... And the issues are not exclusively related to Miss Alexander, I'm afraid, the woman seems to have it in for me personally, too... it seems having her Avatar examined by a senior Quaesitor prior to... the attempt on Miss Alexander's Avatar was cause for something of a grudge."

"Master Steelhaven might be able to find a better way to do things yes or be able to refine my idea, as for Master D'Angelo, well I can understand that having your Avatar examined is rather uncomfortable, even for me who see it as part of my brain."
Dr Hadermann said and he raised an eyebrow.

He smiled, "Very well; do you have it in a pocket right now? If so, I can use the phone conversation as a link."

"Yes it is in a test tube in my left coat pocket, the opposite one from the one I keep the lollipops for the children in."
Dino replied.

He sighed softly, "He's a fairly gormless minion, I'm afraid, though we have gleaned a few crucial details - the man's a blood-bonded minion of a Giovanni vampire. That would be the vampiric necromancer mafia, it seems. It seems his Master was hired by an unknown faction to do their dirty work, and I would bet it is the exact same story in the other affected cities."

"Yes that is the vampire, necomancer mafia!"
Dino said and he could not help himself from growling.
"Ehm...sorry...but do you think they are the ones who are behind this? I find it hard to accept them as being the lapdogs of another group."

[Cafe]

"Now on to the names of the rotes that I may or may not have made up on my small tea-making journey." Serge said writing three more names on the page just below where Ange had written hers.

He wrote the names:

"Sherlock-Vision"

"See the Courtier's Web"

"THERE IS NO ESCAPE"

"Ah well let us start with the first one then."
Ange said and she looked at the notes.
"Hum the first one, is it inspired by the new Sherlock Holmes TV series? If so I suspect it is a sensory rote to see things relevant to what you are trying to find out or are searching for?"
The older Cultist asked.

'"Cool" is not the best word for it.' Nicole replied, giving a little sigh, running a hand through her hair. 'More along "worrying". But the good news is that they've picked a fight with both us and the Union at the same damn time. Which means we might not need to stop it... simply watch from the sideline as they stamp out the bags of flaming crap. In fact, the main job might be simply showing 'em that it ain't us doing it.'

"Ah well that would be the ideal solution let the Union take the risk and spend the resources to deal with this than us?"
Ange said with a wry smile.
"But yes we need to make sure they do not think we are to blame. Remember Serge the Union are not stupid, they hate all willworkers but they understand the difference between those they want to remove and those who are doing something right now."

[on the road]

"There's trouble..." he said in a flat tone, exchanging his car keys for his phone and heading out quickly. Familiars don't just hail help with blood all over them when times were going good, after all.

"Yeah I suspect you are right brother."
Helena said and frowned.

"Shit..." he said, as he took in the scene. "Keep a lookout," he said to the cat, as if this was a normal thing to do. He glanced around also, checking for anyone that might be a threat before moving in to help the poor woman.

The cat simply looked at you and reluctently left his mistress' side and went to the opening of the ally to keep watch. You saw no one there now, but you saw everal bullets in the walls, and several of the trash cans where kicked over it had been quite a bit of the fight here, no one else where here now though.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:22 am

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"Ah well let us start with the first one then."
Ange said and she looked at the notes.
"Hum the first one, is it inspired by the new Sherlock Holmes TV series? If so I suspect it is a sensory rote to see things relevant to what you are trying to find out or are searching for?"
The older Cultist asked.

"Ding ding ding ding! Exactly correct!" Serge said with the enthusiasm of a game show host. "Although it's a bit more in depth than that. Along with what you said, it also allows me to see the unlikely, yet probable, connections between the relevant things revealed within a scene and make educated deductions just like Holmes. Allowing me to uncover information from even the smallest pieces of evidence. God now I want to watch that show again...."

Looking over to the rote name under that Serge said, "Alright, fair warning for the next one. It's very poorly named. The last word is the most important one in that name."

Anja wrote:"Ah well that would be the ideal solution let the Union take the risk and spend the resources to deal with this than us?"
Ange said with a wry smile.
"But yes we need to make sure they do not think we are to blame. Remember Serge the Union are not stupid, they hate all willworkers but they understand the difference between those they want to remove and those who are doing something right now."

"I'm not saying it's bad idea. I think it's a great idea. Why fight ourselves when we can get someone else to do it for us. But the Union will probably use this whole incident to encourage their own forces to go after us harder." Serge said with shrug.

Nicole wrote:'It ain't them.' Nicole replied, after giving a slightly alarmed look when Serge used the word "Hit-Marks". 'You've showed the same problem as they are - assuming the "usual suspects". What they did might be an act of stupidity - not knowing who they were picking a fight with - but might be deliberate... to get us to react in a particular way, like. Like how the Emperor leaked the details of the Death Star to the Rebels.' looking rather worried.

"It's not the fallen? Who is it then?" Serge said glancing up from his drawing and giving Nicole a curious look.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:27 am

He got on the phone, directing to Narim and then intending to add Lars in later, from the woman's chantry. As he waited for pick up, he tried to staunch the wound and give it compression. It didn't look good to him and he was worried she wouldn't make the ten minute ride home.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:45 am

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"Master Steelhaven might be able to find a better way to do things yes or be able to refine my idea, as for Master D'Angelo, well I can understand that having your Avatar examined is rather uncomfortable, even for me who see it as part of my brain."
Dr Hadermann said and he raised an eyebrow.
Colin nodded, "Well, as to what the Avatar is - I don't think you're entirely wrong, but not entirely right, either. The pineal gland is certainly where you find the Avatar... I just think there's more to it than a clump of nerve tissue. Like, say, a 3-dimensional protrusion of a 4-dimensional thing, if you will."

Anja wrote:"Yes it is in a test tube in my left coat pocket, the opposite one from the one I keep the lollipops for the children in."
Dino replied.
He nodded, "Very well... one moment, then, if you please."
He latched on to the phone connection, and reached into Dino's pocket to fish for the test tube.

((OOC: C2 effect, Arete roll: 1,7,9... I think that worked?))

Anja wrote:"Yes that is the vampire, necomancer mafia!"
Dino said and he could not help himself from growling.
"Ehm...sorry...but do you think they are the ones who are behind this? I find it hard to accept them as being the lapdogs of another group."
He frowned, "I doubt they are lapdogs in this case - I suspect perhaps a few select individuals of the Giovanni have made a... seemingly mutually beneficial deal with someone to infect a number of identified individuals with implants. The hatchet man had a list; I recognized a few names there, Evelyn and a Mr. Barvelli, a kindly old cheese vendor. You might know him; has a pacemaker... Mr. Barvelli seems to have been too low on the list for our captive to have reached him, though - but it might be prudent to check on him, all the same. Most likely, it's the unknown faction that's been providing the poison and the information, and the Giovanni has been handsomely paid and expects to make use of the departed for their own dirty schemes afterward..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:50 am

[Back Ally]

He got on the phone, directing to Narim and then intending to add Lars in later, from the woman's chantry. As he waited for pick up, he tried to staunch the wound and give it compression. It didn't look good to him and he was worried she wouldn't make the ten minute ride home.

The woman was bleeding allot, she was very pale and her normally beautiful face where waxy, her lotus blade, the symbol of her authority as an Enforcer lay in her limp hand.
"Noodle..."
She muttered weakly and you remember it was the nickname of her familiar you are not sure she was aware that you where there though.

Narim picked up the call quickly.
"Yes it is me."
The Virtual Adept said.
"How can I help you."

[Cafe]

"Ding ding ding ding! Exactly correct!" Serge said with the enthusiasm of a game show host. "Although it's a bit more in depth than that. Along with what you said, it also allows me to see the unlikely, yet probable, connections between the relevant things revealed within a scene and make educated deductions just like Holmes. Allowing me to uncover information from even the smallest pieces of evidence. God now I want to watch that show again...."

Looking over to the rote name under that Serge said, "Alright, fair warning for the next one. It's very poorly named. The last word is the most important one in that name."

"Well that is a useful rote, quite interesting. You should watch the show Hannibal as well if you have the stomach for it you could add Will's ability to see what someone have been thinking when doing a crime by adding everything he know about them in his own mind and seeing things from the perspective of the criminal to it, that would not affect their minds, only let you expand yours, and yes Sherlock Holmes is a good show."
Your Mentor said and she sipped her tea.
"Hum as for the second one, do it have to do with seeing the motivations that could be behind a plot or a scheme?"
Your Mentor asked.
"The link between various happenings to discover a plot?"

"I'm not saying it's bad idea. I think it's a great idea. Why fight ourselves when we can get someone else to do it for us. But the Union will probably use this whole incident to encourage their own forces to go after us harder." Serge said with shrug.

"No I doubt it, if this had been an situation like with us and the werewolves where there are no open hostilities but the situation is tense then one could use some situation to enrage tempers to get the situation to escalate but the Union do not need any such excuses they are already in war with us and they already go after us all they can."
Ange said and she shook her head.

(Adley could I get a Dex plus Medicine roll for trying to stopp the bleeding, diff 8. )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:01 am

[Westchapel]

Colin nodded, "Well, as to what the Avatar is - I don't think you're entirely wrong, but not entirely right, either. The pineal gland is certainly where you find the Avatar... I just think there's more to it than a clump of nerve tissue. Like, say, a 3-dimensional protrusion of a 4-dimensional thing, if you will."

"Yes mystics do seam to have that idea."
Dr Hadermann said dismissively.
"In either case it is not something you would want someone to examine."

He nodded, "Very well... one moment, then, if you please."
He latched on to the phone connection, and reached into Dino's pocket to fish for the test tube.

((OOC: C2 effect, Arete roll: 1,7,9... I think that worked?))

You reached into Dino's pocket from afar and found a test tube you pulled through, it contained a few dark blond hairs.
"Did you get it?"
The werewolf asked.

He frowned, "I doubt they are lapdogs in this case - I suspect perhaps a few select individuals of the Giovanni have made a... seemingly mutually beneficial deal with someone to infect a number of identified individuals with implants. The hatchet man had a list; I recognized a few names there, Evelyn and a Mr. Barvelli, a kindly old cheese vendor. You might know him; has a pacemaker... Mr. Barvelli seems to have been too low on the list for our captive to have reached him, though - but it might be prudent to check on him, all the same. Most likely, it's the unknown faction that's been providing the poison and the information, and the Giovanni has been handsomely paid and expects to make use of the departed for their own dirty schemes afterward..."

"I know Mr Barvelli, not from work but I shop at his store, I am quite fond of a good chese now and again and my mother loves to serve chese platters when she have her friends over to play cards...I will check up on him just in case."
Dino said and you could hear him frown.
"I guess it is possible, but the Giovanni usually are not lap dogs a few induviduals of their group could have done it off course, in which case they will be hunted down!"
He declared firmly.
"And shown very little mercy, I still want to know who is really behind this whole mess then."
He grumbeled.
"And find an antidote."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:04 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"Yes mystics do seam to have that idea."
Dr Hadermann said dismissively.
"In either case it is not something you would want someone to examine."
Colin nodded, "Very much so... Some times, there's no escaping examinations, but at the very least, no-one can examine mine without permission. She gets... stabby."

Anja wrote:You reached into Dino's pocket from afar and found a test tube you pulled through, it contained a few dark blond hairs.
"Did you get it?"
The werewolf asked.
He smiled thinly, "Perfect... I'm going to leave your candies be, though."

Anja wrote:"I know Mr Barvelli, not from work but I shop at his store, I am quite fond of a good chese now and again and my mother loves to serve chese platters when she have her friends over to play cards...I will check up on him just in case."
Dino said and you could hear him frown.
"I guess it is possible, but the Giovanni usually are not lap dogs a few induviduals of their group could have done it off course, in which case they will be hunted down!"
He declared firmly.
"And shown very little mercy, I still want to know who is really behind this whole mess then."
He grumbeled.
"And find an antidote."
He frowned, "While I don't know the Giovanni, I don't see it entirely implausible that someone might have cut a deal to provide manpower in the form of their thralls... Essentially, the vampire acting as a broker of sorts. And while we have people on several sites working on a counteragent - we got a large enough sample to share - I suspect there'll be some sunlight shone on the Giovanni before dawn..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:20 pm

[Westchapel]

Colin nodded, "Very much so... Some times, there's no escaping examinations, but at the very least, no-one can examine mine without permission. She gets... stabby."

"Well that is quite practical."
The Professor said.
"But yes I guess such examinations are needed at times."

He smiled thinly, "Perfect... I'm going to leave your candies be, though."

"I think the kids will appreciate that."

Dino said sounding amused.

He frowned, "While I don't know the Giovanni, I don't see it entirely implausible that someone might have cut a deal to provide manpower in the form of their thralls... Essentially, the vampire acting as a broker of sorts. And while we have people on several sites working on a counteragent - we got a large enough sample to share - I suspect there'll be some sunlight shone on the Giovanni before dawn..."

"Hum...perhaps so, anyway I you these people are caught and stopped as soon as possible before this spreads."
Dino said.
"Well I should get back to my rounds, was there anything else Colin?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:36 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"Hum...perhaps so, anyway I you these people are caught and stopped as soon as possible before this spreads."
Dino said.
"Well I should get back to my rounds, was there anything else Colin?"
He shook his head, "Just... stay alert, and keep an eye out for any hints of contagion. I'm off to try to catch someone who may or may not be loosely affiliated with the issue. Wish Evelyn the best from me, will you?"

He sighed as he hung up, and strode out the door, pocketing the phone and looking around for Nicole.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:46 pm

[Westchapel]

He shook his head, "Just... stay alert, and keep an eye out for any hints of contagion. I'm off to try to catch someone who may or may not be loosely affiliated with the issue. Wish Evelyn the best from me, will you?"

"Very well I will do that and good luck, as for Evelyn I will tell her and hopefully Mr Nassa will be able to help her. Good day then and be careful."
Dino said before you hung up on the call.

He sighed as he hung up, and strode out the door, pocketing the phone and looking around for Nicole.

You did not find Nicole and she was a hard woman to miss.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next