Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38

5 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:25 am

[Steelhaven]
Anja wrote:Bruce had gotten down there before you and he had already put Frufru on the ground, the cat had rushed over to Alexis who was petting the large white anaimal. It was clear that FruFru was rather groggy still but that did not mean she did not want petting and she maued happily. Alexis looked up at you.
"Your friend helped my Mistress sleep."
She said in a whisper to warn you not to speak to loudly while she petted the huge cat.
He nodded, whispering back, "Good, it should make her stay a little less unpleasant, at least. Here, I made you a hearty sandwich, and found a can of tuna for FruFru."
He quietly stepped over, giving Bruce a nod, and set the tray on the closest washer or dryer to Alexis, well within reach, "Keep in mind, though, FruFru should be careful with tuna, as it almost invariably contains traces of mercury; I always get the cans with the lowest concentration, though - convenient little Mage trick - but cumulative doses is a concern."

((OOC: Okay, I've got to get this clarified - is it an actual official Stranger Things edition, or just one that happened to arrive upside down? Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:43 am

[Steelhaven]

Anja's Post:

'Yes, us. Have no idea on the whos or the whys. But it is possible they got Karin. Assume you didn't try and call 'em?' tone more simply wanting clarification than accusing.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:48 am

[Badement]

"Yes I hope so...asleep at least she might not be as scared."
Alexis whispered she reached for the tune can and put her sandwich on the tray so FruFru could have the plate to eat from, the little fluff ball could not be expected to eat from the tin after all. The cat's ears perked up when she heard the box open.
"Mercury? I did not know that tuna could be bad for her, well she do not get it to often, usually we buy hand made cat food or make it ourself."
The ghoul said as she put the plate before the big white cat who eagerly started to devour her meal, her huge bushy tail waving back and forth happily like a banner in the wind. Alexis smiled and she took the sandwich and took a bite of it.
"Thank you Sir, it is quite delicious."
The ghoul commented.
"Oh and I hope I did not offend your young friend earlier he...have a very optimistic view of the world and I could not help but comment that things might not be as peachy as he thinks."

[Phone Call]

"No I did not try to call them, I mean thanks for the phones and all but calling still costs money and I want to save my minutes so I held off."
Trina said.
"Perhaps I should have called but I did not...think that Karin was really in trouble...damn...shit...shit...what do we do now?"
They asked sounding rather worried.

(OOC: It is real, with upside down cutie marks, a gray tone coloring and all.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:29 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"Yes I hope so...asleep at least she might not be as scared."
Alexis whispered she reached for the tune can and put her sandwich on the tray so FruFru could have the plate to eat from, the little fluff ball could not be expected to eat from the tin after all. The cat's ears perked up when she heard the box open.
"Mercury? I did not know that tuna could be bad for her, well she do not get it to often, usually we buy hand made cat food or make it ourself."
The ghoul said as she put the plate before the big white cat who eagerly started to devour her meal, her huge bushy tail waving back and forth happily like a banner in the wind. Alexis smiled and she took the sandwich and took a bite of it.
"Thank you Sir, it is quite delicious."
The ghoul commented.
"Oh and I hope I did not offend your young friend earlier he...have a very optimistic view of the world and I could not help but comment that things might not be as peachy as he thinks."
Colin nodded, "Tuna is around the top of the food chain, I believe, and mercury accumulates upward in the food chain, which means, well... and it's not necessarily human pollution that does it, either; underwater volcanoes are apparently a great contributor to marine mercury. So, it should be relegated to a relatively rare treat."
He paused, "Ah, my young friend is... very young and innocent. I'm afraid he'll lose that altogether too soon, but... until then, we try to protect him a bit, to make the, hm, transition to maturity a little less traumatic than it was for some of us..."
He smiled wryly, "There's a freshness and enthusiasm to him we need to cultivate along with his joie de vivre, and it can be infectious. I'm sure you can appreciate that, having spent some time around the more stagnant vampires."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:29 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja's Post:

'You? Nothing. No, wait - let everyone else you know to go to ground.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:47 pm

[Basement]

Colin nodded, "Tuna is around the top of the food chain, I believe, and mercury accumulates upward in the food chain, which means, well... and it's not necessarily human pollution that does it, either; underwater volcanoes are apparently a great contributor to marine mercury. So, it should be relegated to a relatively rare treat."

"Well they are really big fish, I mean I watched a documentary on Animal Planet and they are huge."
Alexis said.
"I will keep it in mind, but FruFru looks healthy right?"
She asked sounding a bit concerned. The big cat's white tail continued to sway happily as she ate.

He paused, "Ah, my young friend is... very young and innocent. I'm afraid he'll lose that altogether too soon, but... until then, we try to protect him a bit, to make the, hm, transition to maturity a little less traumatic than it was for some of us..."
He smiled wryly, "There's a freshness and enthusiasm to him we need to cultivate along with his joie de vivre, and it can be infectious. I'm sure you can appreciate that, having spent some time around the more stagnant vampires."

"He is a good kid and I understand I do not want him to loose that inocense either it is just that when one have experienced some shit and someone tell you that for every bad person out there a hero stand ready to right the wrongs that get gets a bit infuriating you know."
The ghoul said with a sigh.

[Steelhaven]

You? Nothing. No, wait - let everyone else you know to go to ground.'

"I...will do that...but what about Karin...if someone have Karin...can something be done to help her?"
Trina asked though there was a defeated sound in their voice they where not used to those like her being saved or getting justice, shit happened and there was nothing that could be done about it.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:59 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"Well they are really big fish, I mean I watched a documentary on Animal Planet and they are huge."
Alexis said.
"I will keep it in mind, but FruFru looks healthy right?"
She asked sounding a bit concerned. The big cat's white tail continued to sway happily as she ate.
Colin pondered, "She looks fine to me, but I've got no talent for that aspect of magic. I can find trace metals in inanimate matter, but living tissue is very much not my area. I can ask one of our more medically inclined members to have a look, though."

Anja wrote:"He is a good kid and I understand I do not want him to loose that inocense either it is just that when one have experienced some shit and someone tell you that for every bad person out there a hero stand ready to right the wrongs that get gets a bit infuriating you know."
He smiled wryly, "Well, he's not exactly wrong, for every villain, there is a hero waiting in the wings. What he unfortunately fails to take into account is that the hero doesn't always get the directions they need, the villain usually has an army of minions, and the hero doesn't always win... and the rate of minions to heroic sidekicks is, unfortunately, not in the favor of the hero's party. I'd prefer living in his world, though... but I'm too much of a realist to expect it on Earth. There are other places, but Earth is unfortunately a little too harsh and hardened..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:07 pm

[Basement]

Colin pondered, "She looks fine to me, but I've got no talent for that aspect of magic. I can find trace metals in inanimate matter, but living tissue is very much not my area. I can ask one of our more medically inclined members to have a look, though."

"I would appriciate that. I want FruFru to have the best life possible."
Alexis whispered and she reached down to pet the large cat who rewarded her by mauing happily before she continued eating.

"I would appriciate that. I want FruFru to have the best life possible."
Alexis whispered and she reached down to pet the large cat who rewarded her by mauing happily before she continued eating.

"That is pretty much it yes and also far to many are able to just turn a blind eye to the suffering of others, either convincing themselves that they deserve it or that nothing can be done. However yes I would much rather live in the kid's world but it is not likely to happen in the real world."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:20 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"I would appriciate that. I want FruFru to have the best life possible."
Colin smiled, "Who wouldn't? She's family, after all..."

Anja wrote:"That is pretty much it yes and also far to many are able to just turn a blind eye to the suffering of others, either convincing themselves that they deserve it or that nothing can be done. However yes I would much rather live in the kid's world but it is not likely to happen in the real world."
He nodded, "I've not been able to do that since... hm, well... I delivered a fair bit of death and suffering, myself, back in the day, to innocents who I was told were not even near the target. There is, to quote a slightly cheesy superhero movie, red in my ledger. That does not wash out easily, but little by little, day by day, I try to make the world a little better for the survivors. And, in a few cases, for those who did not survive, too...", he added with a glance at Vera.

He shook his head, "But I've got to go; mission to go on. We'll try to avoid collateral casualties and damage..."
He headed to the garage after giving Arn a nod, "Have the tray and tableware sent up to my apartment sometime after they're done, would you? Or perhaps when you're getting relieved?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:31 pm

[Basement]

Colin smiled, "Who wouldn't? She's family, after all..."

"That she is very much so."
Alexis said and she smiled fondly at the cat.

He nodded, "I've not been able to do that since... hm, well... I delivered a fair bit of death and suffering, myself, back in the day, to innocents who I was told were not even near the target. There is, to quote a slightly cheesy superhero movie, red in my ledger. That does not wash out easily, but little by little, day by day, I try to make the world a little better for the survivors. And, in a few cases, for those who did not survive, too...", he added with a glance at Vera.

"Yeah...where you in the military then?"
Alexis asked and she sigh.
"I guess that is all anyone can do, try to make the world just a little bit better than it was when we found it...as for my Mistress she is a good person she only happen to be a member of a really crap family and getting out from under their shadow is not easy."
The ghoul said bitterly.

He shook his head, "But I've got to go; mission to go on. We'll try to avoid collateral casualties and damage..."

"Yeah...good luck, despite kidnapping us you guys have treated us well, try not to die out there man."
Alexis commented.

He headed to the garage after giving Arn a nod, "Have the tray and tableware sent up to my apartment sometime after they're done, would you? Or perhaps when you're getting relieved?"

"I am not being relieved I think, there are guards outside and Miss Bouchard felt it was enough but the prisoner asked not to be alone so I am staying until she is released, but I can bring your stuff back up to your apartment when she is Sir."
Arn agreed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:55 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"Yeah...where you in the military then?"
Alexis asked and she sigh.
"I guess that is all anyone can do, try to make the world just a little bit better than it was when we found it...as for my Mistress she is a good person she only happen to be a member of a really crap family and getting out from under their shadow is not easy."
The ghoul said bitterly.
Colin nodded, "Desert Storm... bloody CIA."

Anja wrote:"Yeah...good luck, despite kidnapping us you guys have treated us well, try not to die out there man."
Alexis commented.
He grinned, "Never fear, my girlfriend would outright murder me if I let that happen..."

Anja wrote:"I am not being relieved I think, there are guards outside and Miss Bouchard felt it was enough but the prisoner asked not to be alone so I am staying until she is released, but I can bring your stuff back up to your apartment when she is Sir."
Arn agreed.
He nodded, "We'll see how long we'll have to host them... And thank you."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:05 pm

[Basement]

Colin nodded, "Desert Storm... bloody CIA."

Alexis nodded at that.
"Yeah it must have sucked allot."
She muttered.

He grinned, "Never fear, my girlfriend would outright murder me if I let that happen..."

"A Necromancer then? That is always the danger with them that if you piss them off they will kill you more than once."
Alexis said with a grin.

He nodded, "We'll see how long we'll have to host them... And thank you."

"Not a problem Sir it is no bother taking the tray up."
Arn said and he picked up his book again.
"Hopefully we can let them go soon."
The young Solificato commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:34 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"A Necromancer then? That is always the danger with them that if you piss them off they will kill you more than once."
Alexis said with a grin.
Colin chuckled, "No, but she and I know enough of those to bring me back to punish me for getting myself killed..."

Anja wrote:"Not a problem Sir it is no bother taking the tray up."
Arn said and he picked up his book again.
"Hopefully we can let them go soon."
The young Solificato commented.
He nodded and trotted to the garage, making a beeline for the Subaru.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:33 pm

[Basement]

Colin chuckled, "No, but she and I know enough of those to bring me back to punish me for getting myself killed...

"I guess you better stay alive then."
Alexis said with a soft chuckle.

[Garage]

You got to the garage and found Hildegard and Adley waiting for you. The Chorister gave you a polite nod.
"Good day Mr Wainwright, so then we are just waiting for Mr Yager?"
She asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:46 pm

[Garage]
Anja wrote:You got to the garage and found Hildegard and Adley waiting for you. The Chorister gave you a polite nod.
She asked.
He nodded, "Hello again. Mr. Yager, and Miss Bouchard, possibly. She... may opt out, depending on what the Chief thinks. She was made aware of a separate problem connected to the wererat population and the plague; she should be reporting it to the Chief right now, and if he thinks she'll need to stay behind and work with him on investigating that, we'll go on without her."
He looked to Adley, "Have you checked munitions out of the armoury, Amicus?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:57 pm

[Garage]

He nodded, "Hello again. Mr. Yager, and Miss Bouchard, possibly. She... may opt out, depending on what the Chief thinks. She was made aware of a separate problem connected to the wererat population and the plague; she should be reporting it to the Chief right now, and if he thinks she'll need to stay behind and work with him on investigating that, we'll go on without her."

"I see, more problems on the Horizon Mr Wainwright, just what we don't need."
Hildegard said and she frowned.
"The werrat population, hum there are no danger to other shifters are there or their kin? And have Mr Karyak's little friend Miss Strawberry been warned about the situation?"
The Chorister sigh and nodded.
"We wait for them then and see who we will be bringing along with us, we might as well use the time we have for protective rituals as well as making somewhere comfortable in the back where we can place the target when we get him."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:57 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja's Post:

'I... don't know. Has this happened before? Y'know, her vanishing for a few hours then coming back fine?'

[Not sure if Nicole was ever "innocent". *smirks*]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:49 pm

[Steelhaven]

'I... don't know. Has this happened before? Y'know, her vanishing for a few hours then coming back fine?'

"Well yeah for all of us, sometimes things comes up you know, we have to run from the police and lay low for a little while or one is suddenly offered a job or something, but today she was just going out to try to get something from the dumpsters by that new mall in Mattapan, I do not know why they build a mall there but I guess some who live there have the money to buy something, and she just never returned."
Trina said sound worried.
"So something could have just come up sure but I am still worried."

(OOC: What about little baby Nicole?)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:28 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja's Post:

'Mattapan...' Nicole repeated, adding a significant edge on it. 'How long ago was this?'

[Sure. Though I don't think she ever looked innocent.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:41 pm

[Steelhaven]

"Yeah Mattapan they opened a new mall, they are just done so first of all there are free samples to get here and there and also they would have been tossing allot of leftover building materials and such and you never know if you can't find something of value."
The kinfolk said.
"She left around 7 in the morning, there is this one buss driver that let us ride for free, he have been in our situation himself so he is real understanding he works weekends at night until noon so Karin left to catch the bus out to Mattapan then."
Trina explained.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:43 pm

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:"It was a pretty sweet case."
Jon said and grinned.

"My phone case is pretty dull in comparison." Serge said holding up his own phone, which Jon would notice didn't have a case at all. "I should probably get something for it."

Anja wrote:"I separated out so you now see red for vampires and yellow for other creatures that are not spirits but have a mind and no life and the range is longer."
The Virtual Adept replied.

"Oh that's handy. We've been dealing with more vampires as of late." Serge said, nodding approvingly. "That's all the apps tested. I should probably head to the garage now. The others have probably started heading there now. Have fun watching our backs Jon."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:08 pm

[Garage]

"I will prepare for dealing with a ghost then. The sun have gone down so the boy should be safe keeping him calm might be harder though, some blankets are a good idea." The Chorister said. "Enchanting a weapoon is a good idea and unless it will not disturb you to much I think I will work on my own protection until the others get here." She asked.

He nodded. 'The guardian angel spirit left us a friend he thought would be helpful, one of the plant spirits. He showed her that and then cleaned the board. "I don't think it will be, let me know if I bother you."

Hum...well we can make a sort of bed for our...target in the back of the Subaru it was meant to carry for example a dog back there it can be made fairly comfortable."
The elderly woman said.
"If we are bringing him in staked I mean he will have to lie down."

"Very well," he agreed. He tried to recall where Nicole had got the keys from last time to load up the car and fix it before they left to be ready to load up Shawn. Then he decided between the club or the knife which to enchant.

You got to the garage and found Hildegard and Adley waiting for you. The Chorister gave you a polite nod.
She asked.

"Amicus," he said with a nod.

He frowned. "Now what?"

He looked to Adley, "Have you checked munitions out of the armoury, Amicus?"

"No, because she was doing that." He scowled. "What did we need? I'll go get it right now. I loaded the blankets and a medical kit into the car."

// official crossover merch distributed through Target here in the US, from the company FUN that makes the re-release of the G1 ponies : P
ooc 2: Colin would also see the plant sprite

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:16 pm

[Common Room]

"My phone case is pretty dull in comparison." Serge said holding up his own phone, which Jon would notice didn't have a case at all. "I should probably get something for it."

"Yeah you should...hum come to think of it I might have a cover laying around for that model, I change my phone pretty frequently after all, drop by my room when there is time and I will see if I can find something for it."
Jon offered.

"Oh that's handy. We've been dealing with more vampires as of late." Serge said, nodding approvingly. "That's all the apps tested. I should probably head to the garage now. The others have probably started heading there now. Have fun watching our backs Jon."

"Well the sun is down so the vampires will be waking up now so hopefully the app will be useful yes."
The Virtual Adept said.
"Yeah you probably should, remember I am only a call away, take care and don't get hurt, good luck."
He said with a little wave of his hand.

[Garage]

He nodded. 'The guardian angel spirit left us a friend he thought would be helpful, one of the plant spirits. He showed her that and then cleaned the board. "I don't think it will be, let me know if I bother you."

"I see."
Hildegard said and then she hummed for a little bit in a clear voice to actually see and she smiled at the little plant spirit.
"Well hello there."
She said and the little sprite hummed as well happily.
"I am sure you will not Mr Roth Hicks."
The elderly woman replied as she pulled a rosary with faded, painted beads out of her pocket.

"Very well," he agreed. He tried to recall where Nicole had got the keys from last time to load up the car and fix it before they left to be ready to load up Shawn. Then he decided between the club or the knife which to enchant.

"The keys for the community cars are in the new workshop if that is what you where looking for Mr Roth Hicks...I can get it."
The Chorister offered.

Colin you see that Adley have gotten a new little friend, a small, glowing little green sprite which was floating around the Hermetic's shoulder. The little spirit was emitting a pleasant humming sound, it was one of the little spirits that lived on the roof in Bianca's garden.

(OOC: Yes indeed he would see the plant spirit I forgot about that thank you for reminding me.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:34 pm

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:"Yeah you should...hum come to think of it I might have a cover laying around for that model, I change my phone pretty frequently after all, drop by my room when there is time and I will see if I can find something for it."
Jon offered.

"Can you make cases?" Serge asked curiosly. "Like, if I were to give you a design, could you print that onto a case?"

Anja wrote:"Well the sun is down so the vampires will be waking up now so hopefully the app will be useful yes."
The Virtual Adept said.
"Yeah you probably should, remember I am only a call away, take care and don't get hurt, good luck."
He said with a little wave of his hand.

"Thanks. I'll try my best." Serge said giving his own wave of farewell before leaving the common room and heading down to the garage.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:47 pm

[Common Room]

Can you make cases?" Serge asked curiosly. "Like, if I were to give you a design, could you print that onto a case?"

"I can print a case for you in the 3D printer and probably modify that to look whatever way you wanted so yeah I can."
Jon replied.
"I can not make things with magick yet though so it is what I can do with a mundane 3D printer or with a clear case."

"Thanks. I'll try my best." Serge said giving his own wave of farewell before leaving the common room and heading down to the garage.

Jon nodded and turned his attention back to his tablet. You got down to the garage, you saw Adley, Colin and Hildegard there waiting for you and Nicole. The app pinged that a spirit was there as well.
"Hello Mr Yager."
Hildegard said, she had a old looking painted rosary in her hand.
"Then we are only waiting on Miss Bouchard I take it?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next