Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41

5 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41 Empty Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:16 pm

(OCC: Colin and Adley are on their way to one of the ritual rooms to send a message by spirit to Helen Mosley, Serge is in the infirmary to speak with Richard and Kira and Nicole is checking out a mysterious storage unit. Happy gaming everyone.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41 Empty Re: Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41

Post by Adley Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:24 pm

[Steelhaven Security Office]

Colin frowned, and slowly opened his eyes, brows furrowed, "Farvalley was a... fundamentalist. Perhaps the piece of him will learn, given time to think of the consequences of what he did, not just for himself, but for the Traditions as a whole... There's no justification for murder like he committed, far less fourteen of them..."
"Twenty six murders Mr Wainwright there where twelve sleepers in the bar Mr Farvalley burned down...Ignem can be a terrible Ars in the wrong hands."
Jeffry said then she sigh still looking at his coffee before taking a swing of it.
"I hope you are right, if there really are shards of Xavier's soul in...well you then I hope he will eventually see the error of his ways. You know I was friends with Xavier Farvalley, and I to was not pleased about the Adepts joining the Traditions but his actions where...unacceptable."
The old mage shook his head sadly.
"This war will mess with your head Mr Wainwright and if a man is not strong enough to handle it...then we get zealots like Xavier Farvalley."

He looked over at them as they discussed Farvalley and frowned.

He nodded, "Ah, right, of course. That, at least, makes it a little less intimidating to send to Horizon..."

'How strong of an umbrood is it do you think, in the event we have to banish it?' he put the board up for the others to see.

Crexia watched the tablet to back and forth not knowing what was being said she still spoke up.
"You know this ward braker is quite young. Mr Yager and his imagination might be the perfect weapon to use to keep hun distracted long enough for us to stop him from getting through the wards."
The lich archmage said thoughtfully.

He nodded with a slight grin to Crexia.

"I don't know Prime stuff. But I can use my magick to fool other people into thinking their magick is working. I made Kyle think his heat vision was seeing a real hot blooded person when it actually wasn't." he said upon reading the note. "Modidying an existing ward can be tricky without Prime magick. Perhaps I can place a ward over top another one, so that when the ward breaker tries to break the first ward it'll effect his mind and make him think he's broken them all?"

'That is a fascinating idea - if it also is able to tell us someone is working on your ward so we get advance notice, even better'

He nodded, "No time like the present; I've held off sending protections to the good doctor for longer than I probably should... Hm, ritual chamber two, do you think?"
"Yes it should be free now but check the roser for the use of ritual rooms to be sure, it is still on the wall of the common room."
Jeffry replied with a nod.

'Are they safe to invite within our wards? If we do not call them in here we can go to the grounds outside, preferably where the neighbors cannot see us' He showed the tablet to Colin and as Lady Crexia took her leave he nodded to her. "I will see you soon, ma'am."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41 Empty Re: Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:31 pm

[Jeffry's Office]

Anja wrote:"Placing one ward over another is a fairly good idea Mr Yaer, that is what Master Nassa was doing with his flower ward, placing it on top of the ward we created in the ritual room. It should not be a problem for you to put another layer on that Mr Yager."
Crexia said glancing over at the young Cultist.
"The more wards the merrier."
Jeffry agreed.

"Can never have too much protection." Serge agreed. "It may take me a bit of time to create a long-lasting ward like that, especially if it's meant to encompass the chantry."

Adley wrote:'That is a fascinating idea - if it also is able to tell us someone is working on your ward so we get advance notice, even better'

Serge smiled at the written praise. "Mental alerts are the classic examples of Mind Wards. Although those are meant to alert you to when people have crossed your wards barriers. But detecting a faraway connection shouldn't be the hardest thing to do. If this ward-breaker tries to affect the ward from a distance, I may be able to pick up on that arcane connection. Closer range though...that might be easier for Prime magick what with their detecting magickal effects in general. This is all speculation though."

[Steelhaven Infirmary]

Anja wrote:You got up to the infirmary. Amadeus was sitting by Beatrice's bedside peeling an apple, the old Verbena glanced at you when you came in and gave you a nod of his head before he continued working on that fruit. Kira was in another bed sleeping, her hand on pillows by her side. Richard was talking with Dion who apparently had hurt her elbow joint for she was explain to the Akashic how she had hit it by accident and that now bending her arm hurt and it could not carry much weight. Richard turned to you when you came in.
"Hi Serge do you need anything?"
Dion gave you a polite nod.
"Good evening Mr Yager."

"Hey Guys." Serge said taking a moment to catch his breath and glare angrily at the stairs behind him. He glanced at his Akashic cabalamate and said, "Got a message from Master Morgan. He says he's ready to meet with you."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:09 pm

[Warehouse]

Anja's Post:

Nicole nodded to this, moving over to one of the crates to take a peek, all the while the pistol at the ready in her hand.

[No, wasn't that. Said post was one done on the way out of the door to work - but it didn't post (think I got a 'New Post came in' message instead) but didn't notice.]

[In defence of NSB, upgrading rails can be a bitch job from hell. A decade-plus of 'crippled running', or a couple years of no service at all. New tunnels may be required, higher speeds can't handle so tight corners, Norway might not even have enough rail engineers to build the thing and so on. Another problem is the cost; this is infrastructure that takes 40-50 years to pay off, and it's only in the last c10 years where European ridership had actually been increasing after c70 years of falling or static numbers.]

[110 years? That's young! Here in the UK, our rail lines basically date from before 1850. Near me we have a viaduct which was shown when it was built in the 1870s to be 'a bottleneck' and needed a twin. In 2019, the idea is still 'being considered'...]

[Before you bitch too much about NSB, I'll point out that in the UK a) there's no such thing as 'family compartments', b) a seat is a luxury, not a right c) what this 'new trains' I keep hearing about and d) it's amazing if the train turns up at the correct time and reaches its destination at the time too].

[I'm guessing Farvalley is plotting to murder Nicole every second, the 'defective Technocrat' that she is...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:37 pm

[Steelhaven Security Office]

He looked over at them as they discussed Farvalley and frowned.

Jeffry gave you a bit of a look but he said nothing.

How strong of an umbrood is it do you think, in the event we have to banish it?' he put the board up for the others to see.

"It is an Major Jaggling I would say."
Your Mentor replied.
"But after she was granted a new name by your Cabalmate I find it unlikely that she will attack us, though I guess we can never be for sure considering what happened to Uncle Willard."

He nodded with a slight grin to Crexia.

Crexia smiled back and looked as innocent as a two thousand year old lich lord could.

That is a fascinating idea - if it also is able to tell us someone is working on your ward so we get advance notice, even better'

"Agreed."
Jeffry said with a nod.
"Master Nassa's flower ward do just that, but more layers of protection is always a good idea."

Are they safe to invite within our wards? If we do not call them in here we can go to the grounds outside, preferably where the neighbors cannot see us' He showed the tablet to Colin and as Lady Crexia took her leave he nodded to her. "I will see you soon, ma'am."

"Indeed I will see you soon Sodalis good luck with your summoning ritual."
Crexia said before she left the small Security Office.

"Can never have too much protection." Serge agreed. "It may take me a bit of time to create a long-lasting ward like that, especially if it's meant to encompass the chantry."

"Now you are thinking like a war mage Mr Yager."
The Chief said with a wry grin.
"And take the time you need to do the working properly."

Serge smiled at the written praise. "Mental alerts are the classic examples of Mind Wards. Although those are meant to alert you to when people have crossed your wards barriers. But detecting a faraway connection shouldn't be the hardest thing to do. If this ward-breaker tries to affect the ward from a distance, I may be able to pick up on that arcane connection. Closer range though...that might be easier for Prime magick what with their detecting magickal effects in general. This is all speculation though."

"What if your ward is set to detect the willed attempt to break through the ward Mr Yager? See, my coffee cup is just sitting there, and now I place my hand on it with the will and intention to lift it and take a drink from it, can you perhaps do the same? Notice when someone touch the wards with the intent to break it, picking up on their mental determination to do so?"
The old Hermetic asked.

[Steelhaven Infirmary]

"Hey Guys." Serge said taking a moment to catch his breath and glare angrily at the stairs behind him. He glanced at his Akashic cabalamate and said, "Got a message from Master Morgan. He says he's ready to meet with you."

Richard nodded at that.
"Thank you for letting me know Serge, just let me heal Miss Blackwell's elbow and I will be right down."
He said as he showed Dion to a chair, closed his eyes, drew a deep breath and then started tapping her arm in rapid succession before he finished with a series of quick fire hand gestures and then closed his eyes again and drew a deep breath. The young Chorister gasped then she tried to move her elbow and smiled.
"That is much better Dr Lee, thank you."
Richard smiled at that as he helped her up.
"It might be sore for a day or two Miss Blackwel but any damage have been healed so you should be fine."
The Singer smiled again.
"Thank you and sorry for bothering you with such a trivial matter, it is silly really falling on my bum during a ritual."
She said with a self conscious laugh. Your Cabalmate shook his head.
"Not at all Miss Blackwell we all have accidents, it is what I am here for. I have a favor to ask though."
"Sure what do you need Sir?"
"Kira here will most likely be sleeping for hours but just in case she wakes up while I am talking with the Chief would you mind watching over her until I get back Miss Blackwell?"
"Not at all Dr Lee I will stay and make sure she stays calm and comfortable."
"Thank you."

After the exchange with the young Chorister Richard turned to you and nodded.
"There, I will head down and see Master Morgan now, was there anything else I could help you with before I go?"

[Warehouse]

Nicole nodded to this, moving over to one of the crates to take a peek, all the while the pistol at the ready in her hand.

The crate contained guns, fairly standard issue, cheap but reliable the thing you would buy in bulk to outfit a large group, there where six crates but not all of them needed to contain the same, the first one was gun through, twelve of them protected in packing material.

(OOC: Ah well there can be all sort of bugs or human error. no matter if a most was delayed that is not a issue post when you can.)

(OOC 2: They do work on the rails, and have done massive repairs lately I am more concerned with their customer service which is horrible, like I said for example getting the train stuck for five hours, in winter and not offering customers anything to eat or drink or blankets which they do have on board, or not arranging for new seats when they have to exchange a cart, not listening when one say one is autistic and can not be put in a seat in a group where you have to sit face to face with another person for five hours and that I would rather travel another day if another seat was not available, not exchanging a cart with a broken toilet for a several hour ride when they do have spares, it often taking an hour or more to get to speak to someone who work on the train if there is an issue and so on. I am not complaining about individual workers here many of those are nice and do as well as they can. But the company itself have horrible customer service and gets away with it due to a monopoly situation. That some other nations have even worse railway services is not a good reason to accept how NSB run things, it could be worse is not really an good thing.)

(OOC 3: Yes Farvalley want Nicole, Freddy, Cita and every other Technomancer dead, unfortunately for him all that is left of him are a few shards that are kept in check by Mia so he can not do anything about his desires.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:43 pm

[Cheif's office]

"It is an Major Jaggling I would say."
Your Mentor replied.
"But after she was granted a new name by your Cabalmate I find it unlikely that she will attack us, though I guess we can never be for sure considering what happened to Uncle Willard."

'I would have probelms dismissing such a powerful spirit on my own, or fighting it depending what attributes it has - it might be good to have my sora on standby after she is done her task she can meet us' he wrote and showed Colin and the Chief.

'Would range be a concern if you use your correspondence ars?'

He calmly got up and headed for the door, glancing to Adley, "Coming, then, Amicus?"

"Yes," he said, and then cleared off the board and put it away, heading out with him.

// whups sorry missed a line from Warp's previous post so I added it here

// our trains are from the 1970s, and so are the computer systems that run it - some genius thought it would be a good idea to make the track and rail unique, so we can never get replacements and the new cars we just got are wholly contracted specifically to fit. We'd have to redo the entire track system for the whole Bay Area, and that would grind every commute to a dead stop. Or, more of a dead stop than usual, when they're doing overnight repairs.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:21 pm

[Cheif's office]

I would have probelms dismissing such a powerful spirit on my own, or fighting it depending what attributes it has - it might be good to have my sora on standby after she is done her task she can meet us' he wrote and showed Colin and the Chief.

"I am sure she will be willing to help."
Jeffry said and he looked at Helena.
"Mea filia your brother asks if you can aid him and Mr Wainwright in their work when you are done with your task."
He asked and Helena nodded.
"It is probably best we do that first then Mentor and I will get back to my other tasks afterwards."
She said and Jeffry nodded.
"Very well mea filia."

Yes," he said, and then cleared off the board and put it away, heading out with him.

Helena joined you and Colin as requested.
"Let me know what the two of you need."
She said simply as she tagged along.

(OOC: That sounds like both a bad idea and rather a bit of a hassle.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:06 pm

[Jeffry's Office]
Anja wrote:"Twenty six murders Mr Wainwright there where twelve sleepers in the bar Mr Farvalley burned down...Ignem can be a terrible Ars in the wrong hands."
Jeffry said then she sigh still looking at his coffee before taking a swing of it.
"I hope you are right, if there really are shards of Xavier's soul in...well you then I hope he will eventually see the error of his ways. You know I was friends with Xavier Farvalley, and I to was not pleased about the Adepts joining the Traditions but his actions where...unacceptable."
The old mage shook his head sadly.
"This war will mess with your head Mr Wainwright and if a man is not strong enough to handle it...then we get zealots like Xavier Farvalley."
S7trif3 wrote:He looked over at them as they discussed Farvalley and frowned.
Anja wrote:Jeffry gave you a bit of a look but he said nothing.
Colin nodded, "If a soldier cannot distinguish between refugees from behind enemy lines, and the enemy... then they're inadequate as a soldier. And I saw him in there, a glimpse of a tall, handsome, dark-haired man... amid a scattering of his victims, and with blood dripping off his hands. He remains unrepentant... but he may come around, eventually."
He frowned, "Well, bugger, I can pinpoint individuals' memories and identities... that does have some unsettling potential to be explored later. Mia does a good job herding them into place, though."

S7trif3 wrote:'How strong of an umbrood is it do you think, in the event we have to banish it?' he put the board up for the others to see.
Anja wrote:"It is an Major Jaggling I would say."
Your Mentor replied.
S7trif3 wrote:'I would have probelms dismissing such a powerful spirit on my own, or fighting it depending what attributes it has - it might be good to have my sora on standby after she is done her task she can meet us' he wrote and showed Colin and the Chief.
Anja wrote:"I am sure she will be willing to help."
"Mea filia your brother asks if you can aid him and Mr Wainwright in their work when you are done with your task."
"It is probably best we do that first then Mentor and I will get back to my other tasks afterwards."
"Very well mea filia."
He nodded, "I have no objections to this, though I will not speak the Names aloud unless absolutely necessary; I gave them those names, after all, and that leaves me with some responsibility for them."

Anja wrote:"Indeed so. I trust you can make those arrangements on your own Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said with a nod.
S7trif3 wrote:'Are they safe to invite within our wards? If we do not call them in here we can go to the grounds outside, preferably where the neighbors cannot see us' He showed the tablet to Colin and as Lady Crexia took her leave he nodded to her. "I will see you soon, ma'am."
Anja wrote:"Indeed I will see you soon Sodalis good luck with your summoning ritual."
Crexia said before she left the small Security Office.
He nodded, "I believe they are quite safe - the bonds between me and them, I think, will make it exceedingly difficult for them to attack me without some powerful coercion... or do you think I am too optimistic about that, Sir?", he added, looking to Morgan.

S7trif3 wrote:"Yes," he said, and then cleared off the board and put it away, heading out with him.
Anja wrote:Helena joined you and Colin as requested.
"Let me know what the two of you need."
She said simply as she tagged along.
He nodded, "I believe candles and chalk are well in stock in the room, and calling them should be almost as easy as thinking of them... but I'm afraid your brother and I essentially need a chaperone in case we get ourselves into trouble."
Headed for the Common Room, he added, "I'll just double-check the reservation roster - why don't you two go ahead while I make any scheduling arrangements necessary?"

((OOC: Not claiming that the UK doesn't also have issues with the railway system; the particular grievance here is that the NSB was, up until about 1996, fully owned and operated BY THE STATE, and while having 110 year old rail lines seems like a bit of an issue, to my understanding, a large part of the problem is that too much of the physical rails themselves are over a century old. Add in a 40-year maintenance backlog, give or take, still in what is allegedly the richest country in the world, and out annoyance with the whole soddin' mess should be a little clearer...))

((OOC2: What Farvalley wants, and what he'll get are not remotely close to one another. What he needs, on the other hand, namely a bit of redemption... I'm pretty sure he'd be pissed if Colin and Mia agreed to "donate" him to making a ring or necklace for Freddy, or perhaps for wedding rings for Adley and Narim. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:52 am

[Jeffry's Office]

Anja wrote:"Now you are thinking like a war mage Mr Yager."
The Chief said with a wry grin.
"And take the time you need to do the working properly."

"Then, when I get the time and the materials, I'll do just that." Serge said with a nod.

Anja wrote:"What if your ward is set to detect the willed attempt to break through the ward Mr Yager? See, my coffee cup is just sitting there, and now I place my hand on it with the will and intention to lift it and take a drink from it, can you perhaps do the same? Notice when someone touch the wards with the intent to break it, picking up on their mental determination to do so?"
The old Hermetic asked.

Serge stayed silent for a moment as he considered this, before breaking that silence saying, "Damn, that's actually genius. Yeah that should work....amazingly. Will and intent. Purpose and Determination. All powerful emotions of the mind that can be sensed. And different flavors of it can be recognized by even finer magick. I was already planning on using his desire to break the ward against him. Just need make the ward alert me when it senses senses that particular desire....".

He stayed silent for few more minutes, clearly mulling over this new way of thinking.

Adley wrote:'Would range be a concern if you use your correspondence ars?'

"When you learn correspondence magick you quickly learn that distance was never a problem." Serge said with a grin. "So it shouldn't be. If I'm given ample time I can make the ward encompass any range and it should detect anyone anywhere when they try to break through it."

[Steelhaven Infirmary]

Anja wrote:Richard nodded at that.
"Thank you for letting me know Serge, just let me heal Miss Blackwell's elbow and I will be right down."
He said as he showed Dion to a chair, closed his eyes, drew a deep breath and then started tapping her arm in rapid succession before he finished with a series of quick fire hand gestures and then closed his eyes again and drew a deep breath. The young Chorister gasped then she tried to move her elbow and smiled.
"That is much better Dr Lee, thank you."
Richard smiled at that as he helped her up.
"It might be sore for a day or two Miss Blackwel but any damage have been healed so you should be fine."
The Singer smiled again.
"Thank you and sorry for bothering you with such a trivial matter, it is silly really falling on my bum during a ritual."
She said with a self conscious laugh. Your Cabalmate shook his head.
"Not at all Miss Blackwell we all have accidents, it is what I am here for. I have a favor to ask though."
"Sure what do you need Sir?"
"Kira here will most likely be sleeping for hours but just in case she wakes up while I am talking with the Chief would you mind watching over her until I get back Miss Blackwell?"
"Not at all Dr Lee I will stay and make sure she stays calm and comfortable."
"Thank you."

Serge stayed back and watched the Doctor, greatly admiring his hand motion that evoked the classic 'martial artist pressure point techniques' prevalent in much of mainstream media.

Anja wrote:After the exchange with the young Chorister Richard turned to you and nodded.
"There, I will head down and see Master Morgan now, was there anything else I could help you with before I go?"

"There's nothing else that's important. If you could mention to Master Morgan that I was able to climb up the stairs just fine that would be great but you don't need to if you don't want too." he said with a grin upon realizing how silly that request was.

"I also have an appointment myself. Have fun at your meeting Dr. Lee." he said with a wave before heading quickly back down to the 2nd floor to Lady Crexia's room.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:26 am

[Jeffry's Office]

Then, when I get the time and the materials, I'll do just that." Serge said with a nod.

"What do you need Mr Yager? Remember these wards are needed as soon as possible."
Jeffry replied and he raised an eyebrow.

Serge stayed silent for a moment as he considered this, before breaking that silence saying, "Damn, that's actually genius. Yeah that should work....amazingly. Will and intent. Purpose and Determination. All powerful emotions of the mind that can be sensed. And different flavors of it can be recognized by even finer magick. I was already planning on using his desire to break the ward against him. Just need make the ward alert me when it senses senses that particular desire....".

The Security Chief smiled a little at that and he nodded.
"Good you have a plan to work from then young man."

Colin nodded, "If a soldier cannot distinguish between refugees from behind enemy lines, and the enemy... then they're inadequate as a soldier. And I saw him in there, a glimpse of a tall, handsome, dark-haired man... amid a scattering of his victims, and with blood dripping off his hands. He remains unrepentant... but he may come around, eventually."
He frowned, "Well, bugger, I can pinpoint individuals' memories and identities... that does have some unsettling potential to be explored later. Mia does a good job herding them into place, though."

"Yes, the man first of all was not able to accept that the Virtual Adepts and the Etherites are refugees who have joined with us now, secondly he did not care who he hurt as long as he got to kill the ones he saw as his enemies and that just will not do."
Jeffry said darkly then he raised an eyebrow.
"Indeed that can have some uses Mr Wainwright but be careful how affected you get by the individual memories you carry."

He nodded, "I have no objections to this, though I will not speak the Names aloud unless absolutely necessary; I gave them those names, after all, and that leaves me with some responsibility for them."

"That is completely understandable and quite reasonable of you Mr Wainwright."
Helena said with a nod.

He nodded, "I believe they are quite safe - the bonds between me and them, I think, will make it exceedingly difficult for them to attack me without some powerful coercion... or do you think I am too optimistic about that, Sir?", he added, looking to Morgan.

"I agree I believe it to be unlikely these spirits you have named will betray you Mr Wainwright, but considering what happened with Uncle Willard it is better to be safe than sorry."
Jeffry replied.

He nodded, "I believe candles and chalk are well in stock in the room, and calling them should be almost as easy as thinking of them... but I'm afraid your brother and I essentially need a chaperone in case we get ourselves into trouble."

"Indeed so Mr Wainwright I do believe the ritual rooms are usually kept stocked with chalk, candles and other things you might need for ritual and I got what my purpose was, I will stay out of the way unless I am needed."
Helena agreed with a nod.

Headed for the Common Room, he added, "I'll just double-check the reservation roster - why don't you two go ahead while I make any scheduling arrangements necessary?"

Helena nodded at that and she headed for the basement.
"Shall we go and set up while Mr Wainwright check to roster for the ritual rooms brother?"
She asked.

In the common room you saw quite a few Steelhaven residents, Master Haagen's young apprentice Arn was handing out spaghetti and tomato sauce and there was allot of hungry magi.
"Hi Mr Wainwright would you like some food?"
Arn asked and he held up a plate of said dish.
"I have regular and vegetarian."

[Steelhaven Infirmary]

"There's nothing else that's important. If you could mention to Master Morgan that I was able to climb up the stairs just fine that would be great but you don't need to if you don't want too." he said with a grin upon realizing how silly that request was.

"Was it in question whatever or not you could climb the stairs kid?"
Richard said and he raised an eyebrow.
"But yes certainly I can do so."

"I also have an appointment myself. Have fun at your meeting Dr. Lee." he said with a wave before heading quickly back down to the 2nd floor to Lady Crexia's room.

"I get to explain modern and magickal medicine to Master Morgan I am not sure how fun it will be."
Your Cabalmate joked.
"Okey see you later Serge."
He added with a wave of his hand before he also headed for the stairs.

You got to Crexia's guest room and knocked on the door. The lich opened the door and nodded.
"Hello young man, do come in."
She said and she moved out of the doorway so you could get in.

(OOC: Agreed about NSB.)
(OOC: And Mia would do that if Farvalley try to step out of line.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:50 am

[Chief's office]

"When you learn correspondence magick you quickly learn that distance was never a problem." Serge said with a grin. "So it shouldn't be. If I'm given ample time I can make the ward encompass any range and it should detect anyone anywhere when they try to break through it."

"Excellent."

"I am sure she will be willing to help."
"Very well mea filia."

"Thank you."

'If you want us to do the Call, we must have a decent number of accurate and individualized attributable links to them if we are not to know their true Name. I understand the reticence but otherwise we run greater risk of having someone else appear or allowing them into the ward. If it were myself I might think of another way (I once communicated with stone spirits via a stone, for example) but I am not sure how to help you to communicate that aspect of the Call without also knowing it myself or overhearing it if you Speak it. You also said there were more than one you plan to Call?' He showed the board to Colin and the Hermetics, who might have an idea how to get around that issue.

"That is disconcerting."

"Yes, like before in case something goes awry."

Helena nodded at that and she headed for the basement.
"Shall we go and set up while Mr Wainwright check to roster for the ritual rooms brother?"
She asked.

"We can cleanse the room and lay out the groundwork," he agreed. He nodded to Arn and the others as he passed by towards the basement.

// I don't know that Adley would want a ring made out of Farvalley!! The threat might be enuogh though, since they're a Flambeau and a VA

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:47 am

[Chief's office]

"Thank you."

"Not a problem brother."
Helena replied.

If you want us to do the Call, we must have a decent number of accurate and individualized attributable links to them if we are not to know their true Name. I understand the reticence but otherwise we run greater risk of having someone else appear or allowing them into the ward. If it were myself I might think of another way (I once communicated with stone spirits via a stone, for example) but I am not sure how to help you to communicate that aspect of the Call without also knowing it myself or overhearing it if you Speak it. You also said there were more than one you plan to Call?' He showed the board to Colin and the Hermetics, who might have an idea how to get around that issue.

"If it is me you have a hesitation about Mr Wainwright I can cast a spell to block myself from hearing anything in the room, or if you are more comfortable with it then you can ask my brother to cast such a spell on me, I don not mind I perfectly understand not wanting to let someone you do not know that well hear the names of your spirit companions, after all I moved to San Fransisco shortly after you joined Steelhaven and I have only been back to visit sporadically since then."
The young Flambeau offered.
"I am sure my brother would not have minded if he had visited Talana and one of my Cabalmates asked for such a security measure, however for it to work you will have to be the one speaking the names as magick do not block my brother's voice."
Helena said the last bit she whispered to be sure no one overheard knowing how private Adley was so she did so out of habit even in her Mentor's office.

"Yes, like before in case something goes awry."

Again Helena just nodded.

"We can cleanse the room and lay out the groundwork," he agreed. He nodded to Arn and the others as he passed by towards the basement.

"Agreed, often the ground work take more time than the ritual itself."
Helena said as she went with you to the basement. Arn waved to you passed him.
"Mr Wainwright said ritual room number two right?"
Helena asked on her way down the basement stairs.
"Hopefully it is not in use."

(OOC: I can see it now. Adley: Here Narim I have this ring for you. Narim: Oh that is pretty. Adley: It was made from the shattered bits of a dead Flambeau's Avatar, he murdered thirteen Virtual Adepts an Etherite and a bunch of sleepers. Narim: Ehm...ehm...thank you.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:05 am

[Warehouse]

Anja's Post:

'Just standard weapons.' Nicole called out, looking to Henrietta to see what she found.

[Was talking more about 'upgrades' not 'maintenance'. The main thing is that with a few exceptions (like France) most rail systems in W. Europe have been run on the principles of "managed decline" since the 50s. Which means they've been rather thrown by the large uptick in riders since c2005. And most of the rails won't be 110 years old - they'd have been worn out long before that - but they're the same 'style' as the old ones. They have to be, for they have to be 'backwards compatible' which limits innovations - like a wider, more efficient gauge.]

[BART's choice of 5'6' gauge not completely stupid; it allows smoother, faster ride with more people per carriage and higher fuel efficiency. It's also used in S. America and Iberia. Problem is that basically meant they couldn't buy new rolling stock 'off shelf'. Which is a similar problem found with several other (mainly old) metro systems, like London Underground - we also have rolling stock for the 'deep Tube' dated c1973 which is due to be replaced in c2035. And old stock isn't automatically bad if they have full mid-life rebuilds, like TfL does with ours].

[State-owned British Rail better and cheaper than the privatised National Rail. In fact, much of National Rail owned by other state rail systems who suck our cash out to fund their 'home' rail systems.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:17 am

[Jeffry's Office]
Anja wrote:"Yes, the man first of all was not able to accept that the Virtual Adepts and the Etherites are refugees who have joined with us now, secondly he did not care who he hurt as long as he got to kill the ones he saw as his enemies and that just will not do."
Jeffry said darkly then he raised an eyebrow.
"Indeed that can have some uses Mr Wainwright but be careful how affected you get by the individual memories you carry."
S7trif3 wrote:"That is disconcerting."
Colin nodded, "It is a bit unsettling, but aside from a moment when I picked up a fragment of... the Handler in Chicago, I've only had flashes of Teomim's memories, and I had to deliberately look for Farvalley... I suspect the influence from the inverted aspect of some of the shards is a greater concern, in both the long and short run, but knowing that I can, hm, call out some individuals might make it easier to follow Miss Florentine's path."

Anja wrote:"That is completely understandable and quite reasonable of you Mr Wainwright."
Helena said with a nod.
S7trif3 wrote:'If you want us to do the Call, we must have a decent number of accurate and individualized attributable links to them if we are not to know their true Name. I understand the reticence but otherwise we run greater risk of having someone else appear or allowing them into the ward. If it were myself I might think of another way (I once communicated with stone spirits via a stone, for example) but I am not sure how to help you to communicate that aspect of the Call without also knowing it myself or overhearing it if you Speak it. You also said there were more than one you plan to Call?' He showed the board to Colin and the Hermetics, who might have an idea how to get around that issue.
Anja wrote:"If it is me you have a hesitation about Mr Wainwright I can cast a spell to block myself from hearing anything in the room, or if you are more comfortable with it then you can ask my brother to cast such a spell on me, I don not mind I perfectly understand not wanting to let someone you do not know that well hear the names of your spirit companions, after all I moved to San Fransisco shortly after you joined Steelhaven and I have only been back to visit sporadically since then."
The young Flambeau offered.
"I am sure my brother would not have minded if he had visited Talana and one of my Cabalmates asked for such a security measure, however for it to work you will have to be the one speaking the names as magick do not block my brother's voice."
Helena said the last bit she whispered to be sure no one overheard knowing how private Adley was so she did so out of habit even in her Mentor's office.
He nodded, "Adley, I'm pretty sure you were present when I named the scribe, but I can write the names down for you, or temporary deafening Miss Mar will also be acceptable. As for magic not blocking Adley's voice - we've actually found in the past couple of months that that's not entirely accurate."

Anja wrote:"I agree I believe it to be unlikely these spirits you have named will betray you Mr Wainwright, but considering what happened with Uncle Willard it is better to be safe than sorry."
Jeffry replied.
He nodded, "I don't believe it likely anyone could have breached the security of their Names yet, though. I've been careful, and I largely trust the others who were present for the Namings to be discreet, too."

Anja wrote:"Indeed so Mr Wainwright I do believe the ritual rooms are usually kept stocked with chalk, candles and other things you might need for ritual and I got what my purpose was, I will stay out of the way unless I am needed."
Helena agreed with a nod.
S7trif3 wrote:"Yes, like before in case something goes awry."
Anja wrote:Again Helena just nodded.
He nodded, too.

Anja wrote:Helena nodded at that and she headed for the basement.
She asked.
S7trif3 wrote:"We can cleanse the room and lay out the groundwork," he agreed. He nodded to Arn and the others as he passed by towards the basement.
Anja wrote:"Agreed, often the ground work take more time than the ritual itself."
Helena said as she went with you to the basement. Arn waved to you passed him.
"Mr Wainwright said ritual room number two right?"
Helena asked on her way down the basement stairs.
"Hopefully it is not in use."
He nodded, "I'll just make sure it's vacant, then. And if you don't mind, I'll draw the circle."

Anja wrote:In the common room you saw quite a few Steelhaven residents, Master Haagen's young apprentice Arn was handing out spaghetti and tomato sauce and there was allot of hungry magi.
"Hi Mr Wainwright would you like some food?"
Arn asked and he held up a plate of said dish.
"I have regular and vegetarian."
He shook his head, "Ah, no, I was hoping to make dinner, myself, soon, and I've got some spirits to call right away - but thank you for the offer."
He headed over to the roster for the ritual rooms and checked room 2's availability.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:01 am

[Warehouse]

'Just standard weapons.' Nicole called out, looking to Henrietta to see what she found.

"I got some bullet proof vests here."
Henrietta said and she lifted one of them to show you, it was also rather standard issue, something you would buy if outfitting a group. Jon suddenly spoke up.
"One sleeper is entering the building, just one and it is a sleeper."
He said.
"Probably just someone who is renting a unit here but be careful guys."

[Jeffry's Office]

Colin nodded, "It is a bit unsettling, but aside from a moment when I picked up a fragment of... the Handler in Chicago, I've only had flashes of Teomim's memories, and I had to deliberately look for Farvalley... I suspect the influence from the inverted aspect of some of the shards is a greater concern, in both the long and short run, but knowing that I can, hm, call out some individuals might make it easier to follow Miss Florentine's path."

"It is...troubling but we do not yet know what this means."
Jeffry said with a sigh.
"It seams it is becoming more and more important that we get Miss Florentine into a state where she is able to talk and tell her what her path actually is."

He nodded, "Adley, I'm pretty sure you were present when I named the scribe, but I can write the names down for you, or temporary deafening Miss Mar will also be acceptable. As for magic not blocking Adley's voice - we've actually found in the past couple of months that that's not entirely accurate."

"Most interesting Mr Wainwright I did not think anything could magickally dampen my brother's voice. Like I said I am willing for you to render med deaf for the duration of the ritual so I will not hear the names of your spirit companions."
Helena said and she raised an eyebrow about the news something could deal with Adley's magickally loud voice.

He nodded, "I don't believe it likely anyone could have breached the security of their Names yet, though. I've been careful, and I largely trust the others who were present for the Namings to be discreet, too."

"Even so Mr Wainwright taking some precautions never hurt."
Jeffry replied sternly.
"There are other ways to get control over a spirit after all it is just allot harder."
The old Hermetic reminded you.

He nodded, "I'll just make sure it's vacant, then. And if you don't mind, I'll draw the circle."

"Very well Mr Wainwright, we will deal with initial cleansing of the room then and then my brother can cast the spell to block sounds from my ears while you make sure the room is available."
Helena agreed.

He shook his head, "Ah, no, I was hoping to make dinner, myself, soon, and I've got some spirits to call right away - but thank you for the offer."

"Ok Mr Wainwright."
Arn said with a smile as he offered the plate to Micah Gregario instead, the Mercere accepted one plate for himself and one for Susannah who was following behind him looking ahead with dead eyes.
"Thank you Mr Woodhouse, me and my apprentice will eat in our room so we will not disturb anyone."
The Red Cap said. Arn looked down not wanting to admit that the two Mercere creeped him out.

He headed over to the roster for the ritual rooms and checked room 2's availability.

Ryan had the room up until now, but he was done with it, you just saw him enter the common room with his hands full of hand made incense sticks. The next person had not written up something until midnight when Hildegard and Dion had the room, so it was free now and for several hours onward.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:19 am

[Jeffry's Office]
Anja wrote:"It is...troubling but we do not yet know what this means."
Jeffry said with a sigh.
"It seams it is becoming more and more important that we get Miss Florentine into a state where she is able to talk and tell her what her path actually is."
Colin nodded, "Grueling Seekings, or so I'm told, in which she worked with her Avatar to straighten it, bit by bit... though the exact details of the straightening is what we need to learn."

Anja wrote:"Most interesting Mr Wainwright I did not think anything could magickally dampen my brother's voice. Like I said I am willing for you to render med deaf for the duration of the ritual so I will not hear the names of your spirit companions."
Helena said and she raised an eyebrow about the news something could deal with Adley's magickally loud voice.
He smiled wryly, "Well, perhaps less dampening it, and more rendering it unintelligible past a certain point... Though I would hazard the bloody Serum could do the trick. And we're not testing that hypothesis."

Anja wrote:"Even so Mr Wainwright taking some precautions never hurt."
Jeffry replied sternly.
"There are other ways to get control over a spirit after all it is just allot harder."
The old Hermetic reminded you.
He nodded, "Of course. But having their Names and a positive association with them should give me an edge, even if someone else is trying to pull their strings - in which case Miss Mar will be told their Names to help subdue them."

Anja wrote:"Ok Mr Wainwright."
Arn said with a smile as he offered the plate to Micah Gregario instead, the Mercere accepted one plate for himself and one for Susannah who was following behind him looking ahead with dead eyes.
"Thank you Mr Woodhouse, me and my apprentice will eat in our room so we will not disturb anyone."
The Red Cap said. Arn looked down not wanting to admit that the two Mercere creeped him out.
He nodded to Arn, then looked to Micah and Susannah, "Ah, Mr. Gregario, Miss Florentine, good evening. Mr. Gregario, I may have a proposal for you later, once I've gone over a hypothesis with Master Telar. But if you would kindly remind me, do you practice Linear Magic, or do you rely on Talismans alone?"

Anja wrote:Ryan had the room up until now, but he was done with it, you just saw him enter the common room with his hands full of hand made incense sticks. The next person had not written up something until midnight when Hildegard and Dion had the room, so it was free now and for several hours onward.
He nodded and penned himself in for an hour, possibly less, and turned to Ryan, "Ah, Mr. Darehill... hum, how does room 2 smell right now?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:57 am

[Jeffry's Office]

Colin nodded, "Grueling Seekings, or so I'm told, in which she worked with her Avatar to straighten it, bit by bit... though the exact details of the straightening is what we need to learn."

"Yes indeed I fear that the broad strokes is not going to help us much, we need more details about what Miss Florentine did to cleanse herself."
Jeffry said with a frown.

He smiled wryly, "Well, perhaps less dampening it, and more rendering it unintelligible past a certain point... Though I would hazard the bloody Serum could do the trick. And we're not testing that hypothesis."

"Yes well no one is going to stick that bloody serum in my baby brother, and anyone who tries will have to deal with me!"
Helena declared which made Jeffry chuckle a bit.
"This rote you have to render spoken words unintelligible though is most fascinating Mr Wainwright I would love to see it demonstrated in practice."
The ice maga said and she looked quite interested.

He nodded, "Of course. But having their Names and a positive association with them should give me an edge, even if someone else is trying to pull their strings - in which case Miss Mar will be told their Names to help subdue them."

"Certainly so and most likely there will not be a problem, but it is better to be safe than sorry."
The Security Chief said.

He nodded to Arn, then looked to Micah and Susannah, "Ah, Mr. Gregario, Miss Florentine, good evening. Mr. Gregario, I may have a proposal for you later, once I've gone over a hypothesis with Master Telar. But if you would kindly remind me, do you practice Linear Magic, or do you rely on Talismans alone?"

"Good evening Mr Wainwright...certainly I will remind you."
Micah said sounding a but confused then he shook his head.
"No as far as I know among those with my...issues...I only know of Master Joakim of Chantry Morningstar and his student as practitioners of hedge magic, I only use talismans, why where you wondering?"
The Red Cap asked.

He nodded and penned himself in for an hour, possibly less, and turned to Ryan, "Ah, Mr. Darehill... hum, how does room 2 smell right now?"

"About like these."
Ryan said with a grin and he held out the handful of incense sticks.
"Sorry about that."
He added sheepishly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:57 pm

[Jeffry's Office]
Anja wrote:"Yes well no one is going to stick that bloody serum in my baby brother, and anyone who tries will have to deal with me!"
Helena declared which made Jeffry chuckle a bit.
"This rote you have to render spoken words unintelligible though is most fascinating Mr Wainwright I would love to see it demonstrated in practice."
The ice maga said and she looked quite interested.
Colin grinned, "Well, now, I'm afraid retribution for that would be on a first come first served basis. As for the rote - it's the same Scrambler as I've used before to render us invisible to magic. It doesn't block the sound, as we've found, but people outside it couldn't make out a single coherent word."

Anja wrote:"Good evening Mr Wainwright...certainly I will remind you."
Micah said sounding a but confused then he shook his head.
"No as far as I know among those with my...issues...I only know of Master Joakim of Chantry Morningstar and his student as practitioners of hedge magic, I only use talismans, why where you wondering?"
The Red Cap asked.
He nodded, "Just checking, for now. I have an idea, but it will take some time to get all the proverbial and literal pieces together - I will get back to you, then. Enjoy your dinner."

Anja wrote:"About like these."
Ryan said with a grin and he held out the handful of incense sticks.
"Sorry about that."
He added sheepishly.
He smiled wryly, "Depending on the scent, it may or may not be an issue. What scent is it?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:51 pm

[Jeffry's Office]

Colin grinned, "Well, now, I'm afraid retribution for that would be on a first come first served basis. As for the rote - it's the same Scrambler as I've used before to render us invisible to magic. It doesn't block the sound, as we've found, but people outside it couldn't make out a single coherent word."

"Ah yes your scrambler Mr Wainwright, a most useful spell that, I am looking forward to learning it one day as we discussed."
Helena said with a smile.
"Hum interesting it scramble the words, yes that would make sense."

He nodded, "Just checking, for now. I have an idea, but it will take some time to get all the proverbial and literal pieces together - I will get back to you, then. Enjoy your dinner."

"I am quite good with Talismans though if I may say so myself and if it helps Sir."
Micah said proudly.
"Well we will be around when you get the pieces together."
He said with a polite nod.
"Though I might be out on deliveries, that is my job after all."
The Mercere informed you. Susannah's dead stare suddenly focused for a moment and she looked at you and then she smiled. The young woman's Mentor looked confused.
"That is rare for her to react to anyone."
He said then he nodded.
"Anyway thank you Mr Wainwright, we will, I will get out of your way."
The Red Cap said before he gently nudged his apprentice to get her moving towards the stairs.

He smiled wryly, "Depending on the scent, it may or may not be an issue. What scent is it?"

"This batch is jasmine, lavender, ylang-ylang and camomile."
Ryan said and he waved some of the incense sticks.
"This batch is chillipepper, hemp seeds, rosemary, cayenne and ginger."
He said.
"Will it be a problem?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:18 pm

[Jeffry's Office]
Anja wrote:"Ah yes your scrambler Mr Wainwright, a most useful spell that, I am looking forward to learning it one day as we discussed."
Helena said with a smile.
"Hum interesting it scramble the words, yes that would make sense."
Colin shrugged, "Technically, it scrambled the magical signature of whatever is behind it - which includes such peculiarities as your brother's vocal amplification."

Anja wrote:"I am quite good with Talismans though if I may say so myself and if it helps Sir."
Micah said proudly.
"Well we will be around when you get the pieces together."
He said with a polite nod.
"Though I might be out on deliveries, that is my job after all."
The Mercere informed you. Susannah's dead stare suddenly focused for a moment and she looked at you and then she smiled. The young woman's Mentor looked confused.
"That is rare for her to react to anyone."
He said then he nodded.
"Anyway thank you Mr Wainwright, we will, I will get out of your way."
The Red Cap said before he gently nudged his apprentice to get her moving towards the stairs.
He arched an eyebrow, "Quite... it might be because she... notices I am pursuing her path. Or perhaps she senses my Cabalmate has started it, too... It is a complicated situation we are in."

Anja wrote:"This batch is jasmine, lavender, ylang-ylang and camomile."
Ryan said and he waved some of the incense sticks.
"This batch is chillipepper, hemp seeds, rosemary, cayenne and ginger."
He said.
"Will it be a problem?"
He shrugged, "Likely not. But I don't know if Mr. Roth Hicks or Miss Mar have any allergies. I should find out pretty shortly..."
He paused, then chuckled softly, "I'm summoning a spirit who serves Wrinkle... almost a pity your incense doesn't contain thyme."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:00 pm

[Jeffry's Office]

Colin shrugged, "Technically, it scrambled the magical signature of whatever is behind it - which includes such peculiarities as your brother's vocal amplification."

"Hum...interesting, do it use what the Traditions call Prime and Entropy magick?"
Helena asked sounding interesting.

[Steelhaven Kitchen.]

He arched an eyebrow, "Quite... it might be because she... notices I am pursuing her path. Or perhaps she senses my Cabalmate has started it, too... It is a complicated situation we are in."

"You Sir but why would you need to you are not corrupted are you? You where not injured in that Node business I heard about."
Micah asked he seamed rather confused.
"And yes it is certainly a complicated situation indeed."
Susanna continued to look at you for a little while then her gaze dulled again.
"Well good evening Sir."
Her Mentor said as he begun to leave with his apprentice and their dinner.

He shrugged, "Likely not. But I don't know if Mr. Roth Hicks or Miss Mar have any allergies. I should find out pretty shortly..."
He paused, then chuckled softly, "I'm summoning a spirit who serves Wrinkle... almost a pity your incense doesn't contain thyme."

"Yeah ehm...sorry about that if there is any issues."
Ryan said and he sigh.
"Master Morgan said I could make these in the ritual room."
He added then he smiled a little.
"No thyme but the incense will alter the flow of time so the Resonance should be right, a spirit that serve Wrinkle however...are you sure that is safe Mr Wainwright?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:56 pm

[Jeffry's Office]
Anja wrote:"Hum...interesting, do it use what the Traditions call Prime and Entropy magick?"
Helena asked sounding interesting.
Colin smiled, "Got it in one. If you like, I can show you."

[Steelhaven Kitchen.]
Anja wrote:"You Sir but why would you need to you are not corrupted are you? You where not injured in that Node business I heard about."
Micah asked he seamed rather confused.
"And yes it is certainly a complicated situation indeed."
Susanna continued to look at you for a little while then her gaze dulled again.
"Well good evening Sir."
Her Mentor said as he begun to leave with his apprentice and their dinner.
He grimaced, "It's a long story, but suffice to say, I'm not... entirely free of corruption. I'm not Fallen, not by a long shot, but I have pieces of Fallen Avatars with me. They need to be cleansed, but for now, there's no risk of them pushing me further. Good evening."

Anja wrote:"Yeah ehm...sorry about that if there is any issues."
Ryan said and he sigh.
"Master Morgan said I could make these in the ritual room."
He added then he smiled a little.
"No thyme but the incense will alter the flow of time so the Resonance should be right, a spirit that serve Wrinkle however...are you sure that is safe Mr Wainwright?"
He nodded, "That could help a bit, yes. As for safe, well, in some 99% of the cases, I would say no - but we're trying to prevent a future crime that will change the past, which should make this spirit extremely inclined to help. Besides, it might make the noble old man less upset at me next time I make a miscalculation..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:47 pm

[Jeffry's Office]

Colin smiled, "Got it in one. If you like, I can show you."

"I would be most grateful Mr Wainwright, what would you like as payment in return?"
Helena asked eagerly.

[Steelhaven Kitchen.]

He grimaced, "It's a long story, but suffice to say, I'm not... entirely free of corruption. I'm not Fallen, not by a long shot, but I have pieces of Fallen Avatars with me. They need to be cleansed, but for now, there's no risk of them pushing me further. Good evening."

"You have a shard cluster then? I...have heard about them, when I served onboard a post ship for a few years I considered going outside, each time we came across a shard storm or whatever you want to call it. I chickened out each time though...I mean even if it worked...what then..."
Micah said and he looked at you with a sigh.
"It seams to work well for you though Sir."

He nodded, "That could help a bit, yes. As for safe, well, in some 99% of the cases, I would say no - but we're trying to prevent a future crime that will change the past, which should make this spirit extremely inclined to help. Besides, it might make the noble old man less upset at me next time I make a miscalculation..."

"That might make the Old Man less inclined to smite you yes, even so, that is scary, Wrinkle freak me to hell out."
Ryan said with a shudder.
"Well I have to go and pass these incense sticks out so everyone can have them on hand if we are attacked again."
He said then the offered.
"Would you like one by the way Mr Wainwright?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:04 pm

[Jeffry's Office]

Anja wrote:"What do you need Mr Yager? Remember these wards are needed as soon as possible."
Jeffry replied and he raised an eyebrow.

"A map of the chantry would be nice. Most other things I own or can get myself pretty easily." he replied.

Anja wrote:The Security Chief smiled a little at that and he nodded.
"Good you have a plan to work from then young man."

"This will certainly be a fun project." Serge said with a smile.

[Steelhaven Infirmary]

Anja wrote:"Was it in question whatever or not you could climb the stairs kid?"
Richard said and he raised an eyebrow.
"But yes certainly I can do so."

"Thanks. Yeah, Mr.Wainwrights getting worried about my athletic ability. I, personally, think climbing up 8 flights of stairs repeatedly should tire anyone out." he said.

Anja wrote:"I get to explain modern and magickal medicine to Master Morgan I am not sure how fun it will be."
Your Cabalmate joked.
"Okey see you later Serge."
He added with a wave of his hand before he also headed for the stairs.

"Good luck." he said with a chuckle. "See ya."

Anja wrote:You got to Crexia's guest room and knocked on the door. The lich opened the door and nodded.
"Hello young man, do come in."
She said and she moved out of the doorway so you could get in.

"Hello to you too, Master Crexia." Serge said politely as he walked into her room and looked around.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:29 pm

[Jeffry's Office]

"A map of the chantry would be nice. Most other things I own or can get myself pretty easily." he replied.

"Now that is something I can help you with Mr Yager."
Jeffry said he went to a book shelf and rummaged around and came back with some blue prints.
"These was made the last time the building was renovated, it do not have the new additions of the training room, infirmary or the workshop in the garage but the rest is there."
He said and handed it to you.
"Please ask Master Sharaya if you can use his little printing press to make copies of the blue prints for your use."

"This will certainly be a fun project." Serge said with a smile.

"Hopefully it will also be effective Mr Yager."
The Security Chief commented.

[Steelhaven Infirmary]

"Thanks. Yeah, Mr.Wainwrights getting worried about my athletic ability. I, personally, think climbing up 8 flights of stairs repeatedly should tire anyone out." he said.

"It do not tire me Mr Yager."
Richard said and he raised an eyebrow, or Master Nassa, or my sister, and I even see the Deaconess hurry up and down the stairs with nothing but a breather so I agree with our Cabalmate in this."
He added sternly.
"You need to be able to at least get yourself to safety if we are attacked."

"Good luck." he said with a chuckle. "See ya."

"Thanks...I might need it."
Richard replied wryly before he waved back and half ran down the stairs.

[Steelhaven Crexia's Guestroom.]

"Hello to you too, Master Crexia." Serge said politely as he walked into her room and looked around.

Crexia gave a measured smile.
"Please sit down young man, I am afraid I do not have any refreshments to offer but I can get you a glass of water."
The lich offered and she indicated one of the guest room's old, worn, yellow and brown chairs from the 70's.
"Well then you wanted to learn how to create a mental...redirect then?"
She asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next