Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10

5 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10

Post by Adley Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:39 pm

Embra slowly reformed into her humanoid shape and shuddered. "I really hate that."
She muttered then she sigh. "I guess I should be off to deliver your message then mage, do you want a reply back or can I return to Danielle once this errand is done?" The elemantal asked.

"I do not believe there will be a reply but if there is one I should like to hear it. You know how you can find me but discretion is key here. If there is not, then of course you may return to your friend's side with my regards and thanks. And do be careful, there is trouble brewing," he said in Enochian, then raised a hand to wave goodbye to her.

"If you are quite finished with your deliberations, Molly wishes to cast one last spell before heading over to her Chantry... We trust her to do so, but it might be more comfortable outside the car, if you won't mind?"

He glanced over at them all and then nodded. "I see." Well, he really hoped she wasn't about to do a runner. That would be a dampener on everything. "I have concluded my business yes." he said, then looked at Adjan. "Good luck in your travels, my friend. I will need you to move the car back into the material plane, before you go as I cannot do such. If you are not going to use the bracers, I should take them back." He seemed wary of allowing Molly to do magick, given what was at risk. "I would warn against doing something with the ars of time, as the Nephandi are on the lookout for such like you, Molly."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "If you opt to make some tass... I could use the opportunity to perform a little experiment with it; see if I can ignite tass in its solid form, as well as freely flowing quintessence. Your call, of course, just try to do something which won't scream out a challenge to every spirit in Illinois..."

"I can make some tass, it is not easy but I usually manage to do so when I try, and I do not think that should piss off any spirits."
Molly said.
"I do not need much space, just to be able to sing."
She informed you.

He glanced out the window at Embra reforming again, "I think Adley has said his peace to the spirit... No time like the present, right?"

Molly nodded she stepped out of the car, Adjan followed behind her, keeping careful watch of both her, and the surroundings.

Smoothly opening the door to step outside, he gave Adley and Embra a quick wave, "If you are quite finished with your deliberations, Molly wishes to cast one last spell before heading over to her Chantry... We trust her to do so, but it might be more comfortable outside the car, if you won't mind?"

Adjan glanced over at the Hermetic.
"I know there is a risk in granting Miss Molly this request my friend but, I could not deny her, not considering what might happen to her...I could not deny her casing one last rote."
He said sadly.

Embra glanced over at Colin as he waved at her, she seamed somewhat nervous around the Orphan but at the same time curious about him.
"He have burned."
She said, it was not really a question, it was a statement.
"I have seen what fire do to human flesh."

"I do not believe there will be a reply but if there is one I should like to hear it. You know how you can find me but discretion is key here. If there is not, then of course you may return to your friend's side with my regards and thanks. And do be careful, there is trouble brewing," he said in Enochian, then raised a hand to wave goodbye to her.

"I will be discreet if there is a return message, if it is not then I will return to my friend to watch over her."
Embra said and nodded.
"I know trouble is brewing, most like me have already left Boston, but I will not leave Denielle, destruction and death is coming."
The elemental whispered.
"Thank you for the warning though, I will keep my eyes open."
She said and after she had looked at Colin again, she slowly vanished into deeper planes of the Umbra.

He glanced over at them all and then nodded. "I see." Well, he really hoped she wasn't about to do a runner. That would be a dampener on everything. "I have concluded my business yes." he said, then looked at Adjan. "Good luck in your travels, my friend. I will need you to move the car back into the material plane, before you go as I cannot do such. If you are not going to use the bracers, I should take them back."

"I will leave the bracers in the car and shift it back I just wanted Colin with me while I let Molly do a quick rote...just in case..."
He said and he did not elaborate, but two guards was better than one in case the girl broke her word and tried to run.
"Thank you, I will get back to you and the rest as soon as possible, and be careful, our pursuers are still out there."
The Euthanatos warned.

He seemed wary of allowing Molly to do magick, given what was at risk. "I would warn against doing something with the ars of time, as the Nephandi are on the lookout for such like you, Molly."

"I am not that good with time based magick..."
Molly said and shuddered.
"But thank you for the warning Sir, I will stay away from that then."
She commented then she sat down on the cold ground, closed her eyes and begun to sing, the song was beautiful, one of the arias from Madame Butterfly it seamed, and her voice was clear, beautiful and steady. You had all heard Hildegaard sing her magick, but that was different, her song was a prayer to God, Molly sang to put herself into a trance, and as she sang something begun to glow between her clasped hands.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:05 pm

Colin nodded and helped Molly out of the car, and leaned against the car as she sang, hand casually resting near the pocket where he had his gun.
He kept a wary eye on her hands, ready to duck if she were to make a sudden movement; not that he really expected her to do something foolish and rash, but nevertheless...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:51 pm

"I know there is a risk in granting Miss Molly this request my friend but, I could not deny her, not considering what might happen to her...I could not deny her casing one last rote."He said sadly

He did not look as if he liked the idea, but he trusted Adjan and Colin, if not the situation or the girl's wherewithal not to fall prey to her understandable fears. It reminded him all too well of Beatrice's pleas, to boot.

Embra glanced over at Colin as he waved at her, she seamed somewhat nervous around the Orphan but at the same time curious about him. "He have burned." She said, it was not really a question, it was a statement. "I have seen what fire do to human flesh."

"Yes," he confirmed, though it was not his tale to tell her, so he did not elaborate.

"I will be discreet if there is a return message, if it is not then I will return to my friend to watch over her." Embra said and nodded. "I know trouble is brewing, most like me have already left Boston, but I will not leave Denielle, destruction and death is coming." The elemental whispered. "Thank you for the warning though, I will keep my eyes open." She said and after she had looked at Colin again, she slowly vanished into deeper planes of the Umbra.

"Safe travels," he said as she departed. He frowned a little as he thought of what she said, then turned his attention to Molly.

"I am not that good with time based magick..." Molly said and shuddered. "But thank you for the warning Sir, I will stay away from that then."

He nodded at her, then cautiously waited for her to begin her song. Puccini had a way with tragedy and the deep sentiment seated within the soul. He hoped that she would find cause to sing again, if for something other than betrayed love. But as he listened and watched for trouble, he knew that this could not be the girl sent to the room. For no one would let her sing, there. No one would give her a chance to breathe one word. And even if she survived and came through the other side of it, her song would never sound this way again. Innocent as she could be, this voice would be lost instead of transformed.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Friday:

AH, interesting. Well, that's better in many cases.

Saturday:

Hey! SHut up, she's saying something. I'm Tane. how was this Qyrl spawn? We're getting you dinner. He said and welcomed her to the table.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:02 am

// considering her chosen material, especially if it's the -last- aria from MB, consider Adley on watch to prevent her from trying to off herself at the end >. < Tosca would have been about as bad if not worse, I suppose - as far as he knows most operas end in a body count.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:50 am

Colin nodded and helped Molly out of the car, and leaned against the car as she sang, hand casually resting near the pocket where he had his gun.
He kept a wary eye on her hands, ready to duck if she were to make a sudden movement; not that he really expected her to do something foolish and rash, but nevertheless...

Molly did not do any sudden movements, she only continued singing, her eyes closed, and while she sang she seamed far more relaxed and she looked beautiful, finally as the aria came to a close she opened her eyes and draw a deep breath and then she held out her hand towards Colin, in her palm where three small stones, little crystals of tass from her own system, they where Entropic but not completely corrupted.
"Here this is the best I could do, making tass is not easy."
Molly said, she sounded rather tired, it was probably a good thing it would make it less likely she would flee.
"I would like to give you two of the drams as a thank you for helping me, do with them what you will, the the last one, could you keep it safe for me...in case this...in case I am..."
The Cultist's voice failed her and she looks down.
"In case it go wrong I would like a memento of what I used to be and I doubt they will let me keep it with me when I am arrested so could you keep it safe for me Mr Wainwright and if I am not...well you know...if I make it intact you can use that as well."
Molly asked and looked up as she begun to rise to her feet.

"Safe travels," he said as she departed. He frowned a little as he thought of what she said, then turned his attention to Molly.

"The same to you mage.."
Embra said as she left.

(OOC: She do not kill herself in the end and she choose Un bel dì vedremo)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:01 am

Friday:

AH, interesting. Well, that's better in many cases.

"It might be, but it also means that unlike you, my magic might fail when I really need it."
Henrietta said and sigh.
"There are pros and cons to anything I guess, then again what you call hedge magic is all I know, I do not know how it is to be a true mage."

Saturday:

Hey! SHut up, she's saying something. I'm Tane. how was this Qyrl spawn? We're getting you dinner. He said and welcomed her to the table.

Coawa growled but he did shut up. The Rokea girl sat down at the table, grabbed a piece of fried fish with her hand and begun to show it into her mouth hungrily, sharks through do now chew and you remember how Coawa had almost choked on a piece of bread the first time he ate in his human form, the girl to was not chewing at all, just biting of pieces and swallowing them.
"Bad...Qyrl...attacked...had friends with silver...hurt me...I followed them."
She said incoherently between large mouthfuls of food.
"I am Paulina...like name...you can not...make sound...for...real name."

Alessa looks up from the screen.
"I think I got it, come and look at this, Greenlands shark, they live up in Scandinavia mostly and they get huge, bigger than the great white, damn these things have been known to eat polar bears, they are also known as sleeper sharks since they are so docile though, and look here at their protruded nose like front."
She said and pointed as a large, greenish gray fish on the screen and then at the girl's rather large nose.
"Interesting enough in local languages, translated the name of this species is woman of the sea or man of the sea, anyway it might explain how she can withstand the cold so well..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:50 am

Adley watched hte performance...her magick working, trying not to expect the worst, but be prepared just in case. Ready to try to unmake the spell, move, something. Though when she was done, the song concluded and was speaking to Colin he realised she'd made tass. He felt a slight sense of relief and some curiosity at the tass, as well as sorrow for the fears she spoke aloud to his friend. He hoped they would not come to pass. "Beautiful," he said, after a moment. "Quite beautiful..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:52 am

Molly looked at Adley and looked down shyly.
"Thank you Sir."
She muttered as she got to her feet, brushing of her dress, though dirty and stained as it was it needed a serious round in a washer a bit of Umbral road dust really did not make a difference.
"Thank you, all of you for your help, and for allowing me to cast this rote, I hope it will not be my last, but if it is then at least it is a worthy goodbye to magick."
She muttered sadly and looked down.
"I know it took some trust to let me do that, and my Paradigm is not quick, you could have stopped me...it was a great comfort...so thank you."
Molly looked up, there where still tears in her eyes, but she looked perhaps a little better, a little bit more hopeful, or at least determined and she managed a small smile.

The tass that Molly had made was in the form of three small gems, about one dram per stone, they looked like smoke quartz, clear but tinted dark, they where quite entropic but not really corrupted, that tass would work well for any destructive rote, though where to Resonated to work in a restorative or creative spell.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 am

Colin smoothly steadied himself, hand imperceptibly moving away from the gun pocket, and took a small step closer, looking into Molly's hands, "That was beautiful. You'll have to forgive that I'm not familiar with the song; to be honest, I'm more of an Andrew Lloyd Webber fan, and musicals are hardly the same as opera, I believe?"
He carefully picked two of the little crystals and looked at them, "You know, I could probably set these in a piece of jewelry; the only problem with that, of course, being that tass seems to have some issue with uniformity, so replacing the stone later..."
He took a few steps away from the car, "Gentlemen, and Molly, would you object to my trying to expend one of the two as an experiment? If I can burn it off - detonate it relatively safely - from a distance, without drawing it through my system, it could be invaluable for dealing with the Fallen's stores of, well... it could potentially be combined as a weapon and resource denial if it works... Here and now would really be the safest and most expedient place to test it, I believe."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:38 am

Colin smoothly steadied himself, hand imperceptibly moving away from the gun pocket, and took a small step closer, looking into Molly's hands, "That was beautiful. You'll have to forgive that I'm not familiar with the song; to be honest, I'm more of an Andrew Lloyd Webber fan, and musicals are hardly the same as opera, I believe?"

"Musicals are not the same as opera no, there are a few works that mix the two, and some singers can sing both but the music is very different yes."
Molly said she looked shy but smiled.
"Thank you Mr Wainwright."
She said to the compliment the Orphan gave her.
"The song is from Madame butterfly, from around the end of the second act, when the main characters are happy and yet trouble is starting to grow."
She explained.

He carefully picked two of the little crystals and looked at them, "You know, I could probably set these in a piece of jewelry; the only problem with that, of course, being that tass seems to have some issue with uniformity, so replacing the stone later..."

"You do not have to do that Sir just hang onto one of the stones...just in case..."
Molly muttered and sigh sadly.
"Well let us hope it is ok to use it later."
Was all she said to that.

He took a few steps away from the car, "Gentlemen, and Molly, would you object to my trying to expend one of the two as an experiment? If I can burn it off - detonate it relatively safely - from a distance, without drawing it through my system, it could be invaluable for dealing with the Fallen's stores of, well... it could potentially be combined as a weapon and resource denial if it works... Here and now would really be the safest and most expedient place to test it, I believe."

Molly just nodded. Adjan glanced at the stones and said.
"Well yes out here there will be far less Paradox than out in physical reality so it should be fairly safe, it might attract spirits though so be ready to leave afterwards if you do your little experiment."
He warned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:09 am

Colin smiled thinly, "True, I don't have to set it in silver... I just might want to do so. Perhaps an earring or similar would be more suitable?"
He carefully wrapped one of the crystals in a page from his notebook and pocketed it, and held the other up to the light, "What do you think, Adley? Should I perform my test here and now, or should i wait until we are in... closed quarters?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:25 am

Colin smiled thinly, "True, I don't have to set it in silver... I just might want to do so. Perhaps an earring or similar would be more suitable?"

"Thank you I think I would like that...and I will find a way to repay you."
Molly said then she sigh sadly, afraid that all that would be left of her magick was a silver earring with a small, translucent bit of tass attached to it.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:08 pm

"I know it took some trust to let me do that, and my Paradigm is not quick, you could have stopped me...it was a great comfort...so thank you." Molly looked up, there where still tears in her eyes, but she looked perhaps a little better, a little bit more hopeful, or at least determined and she managed a small smile.

He nodded at that. At least it had provided her some comfort.

"Musicals are not the same as opera no, there are a few works that mix the two, and some singers can sing both but the music is very different yes...The song is from Madame butterfly, from around the end of the second act, when the main characters are happy and yet trouble is starting to grow."

He knew enough about opera...at least tragic ones, to think that there were often a number of dead people by the final act. He knew the popular ones if from no other reason than he knew his mentor liked opera, but musicals...those he was more familiar with as well for better and worse.

"I would like to keep one in its current state, as more proof of the nature of her and others like her. To go with what we have in the book," he requested without wishing to draw too much attention to poor Molly's experimentation. "Just in case. But we do need to make some haste," he added.  

"Well yes out here there will be far less Paradox than out in physical reality so it should be fairly safe, it might attract spirits though so be ready to leave afterwards if you do your little experiment."He warned.

"There is that, I do not wish to deal with unexpected entropic spirits," he said. He'd had enough run ins with them lately, none had been too friendly.

"What do you think, Adley? Should I perform my test here and now, or should i wait until we are in... closed quarters?"

"If we do it here, it might gather some unwanted spiritual attention. That in itself could disrupt the working and it takes time and effort to get rid of them. And if they try to cross over, that could be a real pain in the ass." Assuming they even could banish it, it would be exhausting as well. And he wouldn't have Adjan to help. "I understand the urge to do everything now though..." He sighed. "We should get back soon, we still have leads we need to follow up on as well. Someone might be able to procure a safe area for you to try it out."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:52 pm

Colin nodded and took the third crystal from Molly's hand, as well, and packed the two stones of tass in a separate page from the one he'd wrapped Molly's gem in. "Very well; while I believe the test would be quick to perform, in the interest of expediency and security, I'll wait until we return to Morningstar and request a test chamber there. This should, in any case, be a safer medium for the initial trial than the truly nasty stuff we recuperated from miss Jerkins. And if it works... well, then I'll be able to dispose of that tass, too. And if it works as well as I hope, the Fallen will be in for a very nasty surprise."
He climbed behind the driver's seat and repeated his scrambler rote, "Right, the car should be trickier yet to trace, and those of us in it, as well... If those of us taking the car could get inside so Adjan can send us back, that would be good... and safe travels to us all, however far and by whatever route we'll be going."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:01 pm

"I would like to keep one in its current state, as more proof of the nature of her and others like her. To go with what we have in the book," he requested without wishing to draw too much attention to poor Molly's experimentation. "Just in case. But we do need to make some haste," he added.

Molly looked up at that and shivered, she understood well what the Hermetic meant, but she did not comment on it she just nodded, his words where sensible.

"There is that, I do not wish to deal with unexpected entropic spirits," he said. He'd had enough run ins with them lately, none had been too friendly.

"It might piss off some of the Dynamic and Static ones as well, not to mention that many Umbroods might decide that they have to come and check out what the hell we are doing blowing up Quintessence out here."
Adjan said then he added.
"Still if Colin is going to do it, Umbroods tend to be more friendly than Paradox, no matter what sort of spirits they are."

Someone might be able to procure a safe area for you to try it out."

"At Steelhaven we are somewhat protected from Paradox due to the partial Sanctum state of the Chantry, it is in it's own bubble of consensual reality, Morningstar might have something similar or it might have ritual chambers that have similar states about them from if nothing else continued use of magick within them."
The Euthanatos suggested.

Colin nodded and took the third crystal from Molly's hand, as well, and packed the two stones of tass in a separate page from the one he'd wrapped Molly's gem in. "Very well; while I believe the test would be quick to perform, in the interest of expediency and security, I'll wait until we return to Morningstar and request a test chamber there. This should, in any case, be a safer medium for the initial trial than the truly nasty stuff we recuperated from miss Jerkins. And if it works... well, then I'll be able to dispose of that tass, too. And if it works as well as I hope, the Fallen will be in for a very nasty surprise."

"You decimating their Tass stores might indeed make the Fallen somewhat unhappy Sir."
Molly said and closed her hand once Colin had taken the last stone from her palm.
"Very well then, we should get going, are you ready for me to shift the car back into physical reality gentlemen?"
Adjan asked and looked from Colin to Adley, waiting for a reply.

He climbed behind the driver's seat and repeated his scrambler rote, "Right, the car should be trickier yet to trace, and those of us in it, as well... If those of us taking the car could get inside so Adjan can send us back, that would be good... and safe travels to us all, however far and by whatever route we'll be going."

Adjan waited for Colin, Adley and Richard to get back into the car then he said in a concerned tone of voice.
"Stay safe, and I will hopefully see you three soon."
Then he took out his dice and begun to roll them in his hand. Molly gave a wave of her hand to the three mages in the car, she still looked scared and devastate but working her magick had perked her up some. Reality shifted, there was a rather strange feeling as layers of spirit and incarnation moved and was folded over the car and the Toyota again stood i the dirty back ally behind a cheap nightclub amidst trash and broken bottles.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Molly looked up at that and shivered, she understood well what the Hermetic meant, but she did not comment on it she just nodded, his words where sensible.

He looked a little apologetically at her but he still felt it was important. They would need all the evidence they could get, physical evidence even moreso.

"It might piss off some of the Dynamic and Static ones as well, not to mention that many Umbroods might decide that they have to come and check out what the hell we are doing blowing up Quintessence out here." Adjan said then he added. "Still if Colin is going to do it, Umbroods tend to be more friendly than Paradox, no matter what sort of spirits they are."

"True." That was about the last thing they needed.

"Very well; while I believe the test would be quick to perform, in the interest of expediency and security, I'll wait until we return to Morningstar and request a test chamber there. This should, in any case, be a safer medium for the initial trial than the truly nasty stuff we recuperated from miss Jerkins. And if it works... well, then I'll be able to dispose of that tass, too. And if it works as well as I hope, the Fallen will be in for a very nasty surprise."

He nodded a little. "I have faith that your idea has rather a lot of merit but let's keep the details scarce, while in the open."

"Right, the car should be trickier yet to trace, and those of us in it, as well... If those of us taking the car could get inside so Adjan can send us back, that would be good... and safe travels to us all, however far and by whatever route we'll be going."
"Very well then, we should get going, are you ready for me to shift the car back into physical reality gentlemen?" Adjan asked and looked from Colin to Adley, waiting for a reply

Adley looked at Molly and then Adjan and then stuck out an arm towards the latter, palm open as if for a handshake. "Good luck," he said, before retiring to the car so they could get a move on. "Once we're on the other side, if you're doing a rote to keep us clear, I will use the moment for something," he said to Colin once seated. "We need to follow up on the man in the picture, see about getting something on his mentor...then there's still my contact to deal with if we find out anything useful regarding stopping things. And what we learned from the man in the tub," he said, as if listing out strands that needed to take care of, a laundry list of sorts, just in case...so that Colin knew. He looked at the Euthanatos and Cultist through the car window, and felt oddly calm about what he'd done, now that it was done. At least for now. It could have been the exhaustion speaking but there was nothing to do but see how the path went from there.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:18 pm

Colin waved back to Molly, and closed his eyes for a few seconds, only to open them to the back alley again. He leaned back in the driver's seat and turned his head toward Adley, "Right, I'll need a few moments to ensure the, hm, scrambling rote is at peak strength. I can't guarantee your phone will function properly while that is up and running, though. So, before I get started, where do we go from here, if not Morningstar? And in your best estimate, how long should we expect Adjan to take before letting us know the... prisoner transport went according to plan? I have a vampire to inform of Molly's circumstances, after all, and I should hate to have to call again only to correct myself..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:30 pm

"Let me check my phone then to see if we got any calls before you do then...and keep a lookout while I dispose of something," he said, digging his phone out to look. "What vampire to inform?" he asked, looking confused. "I can't tell you how long it will take, I think you should...hold off on that." He frowned and then added, "Why would we not be returning to Morningstar?" It was clear that he'd missed some things, from how addled he sounded.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:39 pm

He looked a little apologetically at her but he still felt it was important. They would need all the evidence they could get, physical evidence even moreso.

Molly gave the Hermetic a nod to say she understood the need even if she did not like to be reminded of what Jodelle had done to her, she even managed a thin smile, whatever would help her case would be more than worth it.

Adley looked at Molly and then Adjan and then stuck out an arm towards the latter, palm open as if for a handshake. "Good luck," he said, before retiring to the car so they could get a move on.

Adjan clasped the Hermetic's hand in a firm handshake.
"The same to you my friend."
He said before he took a step away to prepare the rote to get the car and it's cargo of three Awakened magi back to the physical plane.

"Let me check my phone then to see if we got any calls before you do then...and keep a lookout while I dispose of something," he said, digging his phone out to look.

You had in fact gotten a message while you where in the Umbra it was from Narim and read.

"Hello I could not get a hold of AT so I am sending the message to you instead. I checked with the Chantry AT asked me about in Malden, they do have a OD living there, your Tradition House ExM. I am sending you his phone number, let me know if you need anything else."

The message also contained a number to a mobile phone.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Colin nodded and kept lookout, glancing in the rear view mirror at the passage behind them, "Right; check your phone quickly, then, because I do not know how long it is safe to linger here, and I can't drive and work my magic at the same time."
He sighed, "Molly wanted her Toreador friend warned; informed that Molly is going on trial, and might not make it back... and of course, a fair warning to keep her head down for a little while, since things might get hairy. No specific details that might compromise us, of course. And I have no reason not to return directly to Morningstar - though I entertained the possibility perhaps you had one. Seems not, though."
He stroked his cheek slowly, "By the way, I noticed your... hot lady friend took some interest in me, it seems. Should I be concerned about an unexpected stalker, or was her interest more benign, you think?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:28 pm

"With all the other vampire issues we're having we might bring that Toreador more woes than warning, especially since I don't know what's going on later yet...and I have no idea how that faction relates to the others." He raised an eyebrow at his phone and said, "It seems that there is a certain someone we were looking for..." he showed Colin the message. "I didn't mean to imply we're not returning, we should get this car off the street. There's just too much to do, I'm running a list to keep it all in my head." Then as he was asked about Embra, he replied, "She noticed that fire had touched you. She is more aware of the danger it poses to us. I believe she was curious more than anything but as I said she's wary of mages."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:33 pm

Richard sits quietly in the car

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Colin nodded, "Hence the generic warning to lie low. OD, Malden... so, that might be the link to the post office, then? Our friend Jodelle's old apprentice, a member of... er, the Hermetic oddjobs? Ex Miscellanea?"
He frowned, "I think we're starting to accumulate enough loose threads to weave a whole new tapestry here... One that would look like it was made by a colourblind Marauder, no less. We should sit down, all of us, for a strategy meeting as soon as we get back. And then we need to deal with the vampire issue, and swiftly. Worst case scenario, I blow the node from a rooftop with an acceptable line of sight. It'll sting, but I think the Union will handle things quite nicely from there while we make our getaway..."
He smiled thinly and traced a scar with a fingertip, "Fire and more... Hmh. She seems capable enough of conversation. You could tell her next time you meet, if there's such an opportunity, that she's welcome to ask me about it, but that I am unable to communicate with her directly... Perhaps someday, but likely not for a long time."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next