Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22

+2
Adley
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22 - Page 3 Empty Re: Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Cautiously, Nicole poked her head over the trashcans, to see if it was greeted by more lead. If clear of threats, she'll get up, testing her leg to see if she could move. Aiming her pistol at the woman, a "just try me" look on her face.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22 - Page 3 Empty Re: Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:01 pm

You could put weight on your leg, it still hurt and it seamed like if your own flesh was trying to push the bullet out while the Chorister was still singing. It seamed both of the men in the back ally where dead, one of them was very dead and incinerated, the second had a hole in his head, the woman in the hoodie quickly pulled a gun from her belt and begun to raise it though you think you have time to react before she get it high enough to use it.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:14 pm

As soon as she spotted the gun, Nicole fell back behind the trashcans sharpish. Target was too far away to guarantee a clean shot. But hopefully she'd keep the woman distracted long enough for one of the others to do something...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:15 am

"So you are, so you are my boy. Well a name for a name I am Mara O'Connor Hermes bani Merinita, or at least I am in this world, this illusion, so many broken pieces of a dream."
Mara said and smiled.

Serge smiled as he listened to the strange women. He could definitely see the otherworldly nature about her.

"Broken pieces of a dream? I don't think I've ever heard the world described like that. I've always imagined dreams as a whole other world itself." Serge said wanting to know a little bit about the Deaconess's view of the world.

"Perception is reality young artist, what you see, what you imagine you create."
The large woman said as she continued to play with the kittens.

Serge glanced at his sketchbook, which symbolized everything that the Deaconess had just said. He used his imagination to create the drawings within the sketchbook and then those drawings help shape his perception of reality. The things he saw influenced his imagination and he used his imagination to create the pictures within his sketchbook, which was then used to influence reality in a sort of magickal cycle.

"Are you here because you want something from me then child, do Jeffry think a boyish face and innocent eyes will convince me where his reason and strong words will not?"
The Deaconess cooed.

Serge's face remained friendly and unchanged despite the Deaconess managing to see straight through him and his intentions.

"I've actually wanted to meet you for a while now. You were one of the first people I heard about as I was coming over here. My uncle said that you and I would get along." Serge said with a smile.

"But I won't lie. Master Morgan did ask me to try and convince you to part with your pets. I take it he's already tried to convince you?" Serge asked, slowly gaining the feeling that he had lost the fight before it had even begun.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:47 am

"I see now how this is relevant to the conversation, I assume I will have to read the poem at some time then when there is time for it."
Richard said and nodded he was not a man who often took the time for poetry.
Colin nodded, "Well, it is still a tangential thing. Read it if you will, it's not long, but it's hardly something I can compel you to do..."

"Perhaps, then again what do you think the Chief would have done if a vampire had contacted him about a mage that cause trouble for them, and said that they did not want war but they would kill this mage and save the Chief the embarrassment, do you think that Master Morgan where very likely to react well to such an message?"
Richard asked and he raised an eyebrow.
He nodded, "A very good point, however, from what I understand, the vampire society has fairly strict rules for when more vampires can be made; I think it relates to their Law of the Shade equivalent, among other things - too many predators in the area makes them visible, that sort of thing - and Nicolai has been blithely ignoring the proverbial red tape on the matter. An equivalent might be that a vampire complained to Chief Morgan about some Mage stealing away vampires to get some younger Magi hopped up on vampire blood..."

"Can we...can we help Tommy in any way? Is not that what they do in the ghost hunting shows, send them over to the light?"
Mona asked and Tommy shook his head.
"I do not want to go yet, I never got to give Bon Bon her birthday present, I have to find it and give it to her, and in addition have playmates here, the other children, they smile when they see me, I can take away some of their pain, I never got to do anything when I was flesh but now I can help...and I have to find my gift for Bon Bon...I am in the hospital so much that she forgets me...but Saturday I get to go home and it is her birthday."
The boy said he only seamed to be partly aware that he was dead.
He arched an eyebrow at Tommy, then nodded to Mona, "Bon Bon's birthday is Saturday, when he gets to go home... he needs to find her birthday present and give it to her. And he cheers up the other children here. He... hasn't quite realized yet, I think..."

"My sister gets A's in math and she take books with her to visit me and teach me how to do it to...do you know what 35 plus 30 are Sir?"
The boy said proudly.
He smiled, "I think it should be something around 65, isn't it?"

"So it would and he is a damn good hematologist, it would be a great loss for the hospital."
Richard said and frowned.
He nodded, "On the other hand, he would be more likely to raid a completely different stockroom than the one next to the radiology labs, wouldn't he?"

"There is indeed and also if a donor calls us within five days telling us they have gotten the flue or some other illness we have to discard the blood, not to mention at times we discover things in testing, drugs or infections that means we have to discard it, I will make some inquiries with the blood bank and see what I can arrange."
The Akashic agreed.
He nodded, "I don't think the flu is going to bother a staked vampire much; just so long as it's not some nasty bloodborne parasite or something."

"Ok...if the bad man comes here I will go and find you Sir..."
Tommy agreed.
"Kyle is a nice name...and most can't see me but many of the children can."
He smiled, "That's because children still believe in magic..."

"Richard started walking down one of the white and green hallways of the hospital.
"This way Colin but please remember that we are in the middle of a very public hospital, we can not put any of the patients or staff in danger and even if we manage to take this man down how are we going to be able to take him out of here, and killing him, if we are seen there will be...questions..."
The Akashic said and he sounded concerned.
"We can't just fling spells around and let us say I inject this man with the serum and he start screaming assault then I am done, I doubt that the police will believe me when I tell them that he is an evil mage."
He said then he rounded a corner and pointed at a door that said: Storeroom, staff only on a little metal sign.
"Ok so how do you want to do this my friend?"
He nodded, "We'll have to wing it - I'm not about to whimsically throw magic around, but I'm preparing a quite unpleasant counter if he tries something, just a little something to hit him with his best shot. However, under the circumstances, I'd be more than satisfied with simply chasing him off without combat... perhaps letting him go with a warning."
He sighed and leaned close to the door, listening for movement inside, "I'll try to persuade him peacefully, and if he gets violent, you give him the shot, then we subdue him physically? Assaulting a doctor and his patient who look in on a disturbance in the stockroom should work against him, not against us, shouldn't it? After all, you did ask me to come along owing to my military training..."

((OOC: Perception+Alertness: 1,3,3,0,0... Well, one success, at least...))

((OOC2: Pathfinder game yesterday, got home late; the party defeated the mighty Blobhemoth... a Hungry Flesh, an ooze a few size categories than it was supposedly able to become... Razz Next time, they get to wrassle with a couple of dragons. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:47 pm

Nicole:

As soon as she spotted the gun, Nicole fell back behind the trashcans sharpish. Target was too far away to guarantee a clean shot. But hopefully she'd keep the woman distracted long enough for one of the others to do something...

The Nephandi woman appeared to be bringing her weapon up towards her own head, probably to escape the fate that awaited a captured Nephandus. Jeffry flicked his hand and the woman's weapon flew out of her hand, with a yelp she started running out of the ally to get away from Jeffry, right past you.

Serge:

"Broken pieces of a dream? I don't think I've ever heard the world described like that. I've always imagined dreams as a whole other world itself." Serge said wanting to know a little bit about the Deaconess's view of the world.

"What are worlds but mirrors of the mind, the dreams of their creators."
The Deaconess said and smiled.
"And what are dreams but the song of our souls."

Serge's face remained friendly and unchanged despite the Deaconess managing to see straight through him and his intentions.

"I've actually wanted to meet you for a while now. You were one of the first people I heard about as I was coming over here. My uncle said that you and I would get along." Serge said with a smile.

"Yes I imagine we will young artist you see the world as shapes and colors given from, as a dream made real, yes I imagine I might indeed like you."
The old maga said and she gave a warm smile.
"There is a child dancing on a field of flowers, sweets in her hand but in her heart there are thorns."

"But I won't lie. Master Morgan did ask me to try and convince you to part with your pets. I take it he's already tried to convince you?" Serge asked, slowly gaining the feeling that he had lost the fight before it had even begun.

"The protector is kind, but he do not always see, but these two still have a purpose, a part to play upon this stage, they will not stay to long though, you can ease his fear with that."
Mara said as she continued to play with the kittens.
"Ah yes they are much more happy now don't you think young artist?"

Colin:

Colin nodded, "Well, it is still a tangential thing. Read it if you will, it's not long, but it's hardly something I can compel you to do..."

"I will add it to my to do list."
Richard said and smiled a little.
"Though I have to warn you it is getting rather long.

He nodded, "A very good point, however, from what I understand, the vampire society has fairly strict rules for when more vampires can be made; I think it relates to their Law of the Shade equivalent, among other things - too many predators in the area makes them visible, that sort of thing - and Nicolai has been blithely ignoring the proverbial red tape on the matter. An equivalent might be that a vampire complained to Chief Morgan about some Mage stealing away vampires to get some younger Magi hopped up on vampire blood..."

"Hum...yes the Chief might not be to happy about that, I doubt he would let one of ours be killed over it though...well I guess it is worth a shot contacting the vampire leader, if he can deal with Nicolai we will be spared the trouble."
Richard agreed and nodded.

He arched an eyebrow at Tommy, then nodded to Mona, "Bon Bon's birthday is Saturday, when he gets to go home... he needs to find her birthday present and give it to her. And he cheers up the other children here. He... hasn't quite realized yet, I think..."

"But...but it have been five years since...well since he died, but come to think about it he was making a cat toy in the arts and crafts room right before his...heart finally gave out...oh the poor dear..."
Mona said softly.
"Can anything be done to help him?"

He smiled, "I think it should be something around 65, isn't it?"

The little ghost boy clapped his hands together happily.
"It is that Sir that is correct."
He said then he grinned.
"I can count to five hundred and I know the multiplication table, I am going to be a teacher when I grow up."

He nodded, "On the other hand, he would be more likely to raid a completely different stockroom than the one next to the radiology labs, wouldn't he?"

"He would not, he would use the stockroom close to Hematology, and he would not need to sneak about anything he took would be assumed to be for work."
Richard agreed.

He nodded, "I don't think the flu is going to bother a staked vampire much; just so long as it's not some nasty bloodborne parasite or something."

"I doubt there is anything dangerous in the blood, but I will check."
The Akashic said and nodded.
"Are not vampires left paralyzed when staked? Do you think they will be able to drink."

He smiled, "That's because children still believe in magic..."

"I believe in magic Sir I have seen Dr Lee and Dr Wong and the strange man who looks at blood all day and the mean man do magic."
The little ghost boy said.

He nodded, "We'll have to wing it - I'm not about to whimsically throw magic around, but I'm preparing a quite unpleasant counter if he tries something, just a little something to hit him with his best shot. However, under the circumstances, I'd be more than satisfied with simply chasing him off without combat... perhaps letting him go with a warning."

"Let us hope it will just be that which will be required."
Richard agreed.
"A fight in the hospital will be risky."

He sighed and leaned close to the door, listening for movement inside, "I'll try to persuade him peacefully, and if he gets violent, you give him the shot, then we subdue him physically?

You heard the rummaging sounds of happy little hands helping themselves to supplies.Your Cabalmate nodded.
"Ok, but be careful."
He whispered.

Assaulting a doctor and his patient who look in on a disturbance in the stockroom should work against him, not against us, shouldn't it? After all, you did ask me to come along owing to my military training..."

"If he attacks first then yes that should could against him and not us, but if we go in and create a huge scene rather than just calling the police there will be questions, as long as no vulgar magick are thrown around though we should be fine, and yes off course I did, you where just here for a check up, we heard a disturbance and I asked you to come along."
Richard agreed and grinned.

(OOC: That sounds like a fun game. Sorry for the late post I have been out getting pretty pictures taken of my hands.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:24 pm

"I will add it to my to do list."
Richard said and smiled a little.
"Though I have to warn you it is getting rather long.
Colin smiled thinly, "If it's only getting rather long by now, I'd be all too happy to trade."

"Hum...yes the Chief might not be to happy about that, I doubt he would let one of ours be killed over it though...well I guess it is worth a shot contacting the vampire leader, if he can deal with Nicolai we will be spared the trouble."
Richard agreed and nodded.
He nodded, "True, he might find some other inventive punitive action... but the Order of Hermes does have a special relationship with vampires as it is."

"But...but it have been five years since...well since he died, but come to think about it he was making a cat toy in the arts and crafts room right before his...heart finally gave out...oh the poor dear..."
Mona said softly.
"Can anything be done to help him?"
He looked down at Tommy, then nodded, meeting Mona's eyes, "Perhaps... if you can find out where the cat toy he was working on wound up, finish it and deliver it to his family, make sure Bon Bon gets it... First thing that comes to mind; it's his unfinished task, it seems."

The little ghost boy clapped his hands together happily.
"It is that Sir that is correct."
He said then he grinned.
"I can count to five hundred and I know the multiplication table, I am going to be a teacher when I grow up."
He smiled sadly, "I'm sure you'd be the best teacher in the city..."

"He would not, he would use the stockroom close to Hematology, and he would not need to sneak about anything he took would be assumed to be for work."
Richard agreed.
He nodded, "So this is probably someone who has slipped under your radar."

"I doubt there is anything dangerous in the blood, but I will check."
The Akashic said and nodded.
"Are not vampires left paralyzed when staked? Do you think they will be able to drink."
He grimaced, "Mostly, yes... as I understood it, they retain a small measure of mobility - the ability to look around, the ability to swallow blood poured down their throat, that sort... If they have telepathic powers, they can use those to communicate. It seems it takes an old and powerful vampire to communicate clearly through that pain, though... the one in question was quite polite, and would not press through any mental defenses even if he could, and he's over a thousand years old..."

"I believe in magic Sir I have seen Dr Lee and Dr Wong and the strange man who looks at blood all day and the mean man do magic."
The little ghost boy said.
He frowned, "The mean man, is he here often? Do you know if he works here?"

"Let us hope it will just be that which will be required."
Richard agreed.
"A fight in the hospital will be risky."
He nodded, "However, so many Sleepers present - a Fallen would be writing their own death sentence by using magic in such a public place; people may hope for miracles here, but they Believe in medical science, not magic."

You heard the rummaging sounds of happy little hands helping themselves to supplies.Your Cabalmate nodded.
"Ok, but be careful."
He whispered.
He nodded, "As much as possible."

"If he attacks first then yes that should could against him and not us, but if we go in and create a huge scene rather than just calling the police there will be questions, as long as no vulgar magick are thrown around though we should be fine, and yes off course I did, you where just here for a check up, we heard a disturbance and I asked you to come along."
Richard agreed and grinned.
He smiled thinly, "In that respect, it's good that I'm not armed; my carry permit is still pending..."
He pushed up the door smoothly - neither slamming it open nor trying to be stealthy - and scanned the room, looking for the person inside's magic, "Ah, excuse me, I was hoping you might help with a few questions..."

((OOC: So you have. Your hands look bonier than I remember. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:28 pm

Anja's Post:

A little unexpected development, but Nicole went with this; attempting to perform a tackle on the Fallen as they went past...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:53 pm

You stretched out a leg to trip the fleeing woman and she went down with a short grunt, she kicked at you and tried to get back to her feet and that kick hit your wounded leg, which hurt, quite a bit, but at least she was not back on her feet yet though she was trying all she could to hurry and she was clearly afraid.

(OOC: We should let Strife have a chance to respond as well I think before we continue the combat.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:17 pm

It worked, eventually, with the sound of snapping glass the sheild cracked, snapping back to normal. Her and her damn grenades were still coming at them though and double damn but did every bit of his being hurt. His hands were shaking as if he'd just held fifty pounds in the air with one finger - but the shield was off. Unfortunately, the woman pulled her gun and tried to off herself and when that didn't work she took off running. By this point Adley was winding up an auram-press in the hopes he could stop her before she got out of his line of sight. A flicker of movement and the figure went down to the ground, scrambling , giving him a moment to focus...

// ooc1 - Happy Halloween everyone.

ooc2: Gelatinous cube and oozes are classic monsters. Someone on one of my feeds posted that there's apparently an item/spell that allows you to ride oozes xD A quick Google brought up someone's build for a jellomancer...

ooc3: Forces 2 arete roll: 5, 6, 0; 7, 2, 2 (It looked like two rounds went off but if not, then just take the first roll, thx)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:25 pm

"What are worlds but mirrors of the mind, the dreams of their creators."
The Deaconess said and smiled.
"And what are dreams but the song of our souls."

"I suppose. However the capability of the mind and dreams are infinite while the world is full of rules and restrictions. I suppose that's why its just broken pieces of a dream..." Serge said.

"Yes I imagine we will young artist you see the world as shapes and colors given from, as a dream made real, yes I imagine I might indeed like you."
The old maga said and she gave a warm smile.

"That's right. My dreams and imagination have always been my entire life. A way for me to be whatever I want to be, to do whatever I want to do, and to live in the world that I want. I do what I can to bring those fantasies into the world." Serge said with a nod as he once again glanced at his sketchbook.

"There is a child dancing on a field of flowers, sweets in her hand but in her heart there are thorns."

Serge finally had come to a point where he had no idea what the Deaconess was referring too. A young girl with sweets in her hands but a thorned heart? If she was talking symbolically than it could mean that the young girl held out good intentions but had a wicked heart. But Serge couldn't think of any young girls who fit the description.

"The protector is kind, but he do not always see, but these two still have a purpose, a part to play upon this stage, they will not stay to long though, you can ease his fear with that."
Mara said as she continued to play with the kittens.

"I see. I'll be sure to tell him when I see him next." Serge said with a nod as he watched the Deaconess play with the cats, a smile on his face as he enjoyed the innocent scene after the chaos that had happened earlier.

"Ah yes they are much more happy now don't you think young artist?"

"They are. And I much prefer them in that form. It might be more interesting if they had bat wings though." Serge said jokingly imagining bat-kittens flying around wreaking havoc on the chantry.

"It's strange though. From what I learned about those oil-spirits, I would never have expected these kittens to turn out like this." Serge said wondering if the kittens were still connected to Jace.

(OOC: Happy Halloween! So far I've seen people dressed up as cats, unicorns, loki, and spiderman. Very Happy )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:15 pm

Colin:

Colin smiled thinly, "If it's only getting rather long by now, I'd be all too happy to trade."

"It is a mile long, magick, philosophy, medicine and martial arts documents, and a novel or two in there as well, it also seams it is a hydra for every time I cross something off the list two more things are added."
Richard said and grinned.

He nodded, "True, he might find some other inventive punitive action... but the Order of Hermes does have a special relationship with vampires as it is."

"Hum...yes I have heard that the Order forbid it's members contact with vampires, if so that is understandable considering they have history with the critters."

He looked down at Tommy, then nodded, meeting Mona's eyes, "Perhaps... if you can find out where the cat toy he was working on wound up, finish it and deliver it to his family, make sure Bon Bon gets it... First thing that comes to mind; it's his unfinished task, it seems."

"But...it is such a simple thing, a toy for a pet...though I guess for a child that can be very important."
Mona said and glanced at you for a moment.
"I can see if someone down in storage might know where Tommy's unfinished projects ended up though his family might have already claimed it, sometimes when a child die everyone that child owned becomes very important to those left behind, while other times the family don't want the things of a child who have passed, it gets easier to move on if they do not hang onto such mementos."
Mona said and nodded.
"But I can see what I can find, I remember Tommy often talking about Bon Bon the cat."

He smiled sadly, "I'm sure you'd be the best teacher in the city..."

"I will, I am going to be really good at it."
The boy said and smiled happily.
"My Mommy tells me I am real smart, she say that after my operation when the fairies give me a new heart I am getting a computer of my own, a real one."

He nodded, "So this is probably someone who has slipped under your radar."

"Yes probably so, and it do worry me, well for now let us see if we can stop the man from causing trouble."

He grimaced, "Mostly, yes... as I understood it, they retain a small measure of mobility - the ability to look around, the ability to swallow blood poured down their throat, that sort... If they have telepathic powers, they can use those to communicate. It seems it takes an old and powerful vampire to communicate clearly through that pain, though... the one in question was quite polite, and would not press through any mental defenses even if he could, and he's over a thousand years old..."

"A thousand years old, most impressive. Well it seams that he was rather polite indeed, who is this captured vampire?"
Richard asked.
"Well in either case I will send with you some feeding tubes, just tilt the head back and bring then though the nose down into the stomach that might make things easier."
He offered.

He frowned, "The mean man, is he here often? Do you know if he works here?"

"He do not work here, but he comes in from another part of the spirit world than the Shadowlands and he takes scary things from the room with all the boxes."
Tommy said and sucked on his thumb.

He nodded, "However, so many Sleepers present - a Fallen would be writing their own death sentence by using magic in such a public place; people may hope for miracles here, but they Believe in medical science, not magic."

"True enough and that will work to our advantage."
The Akashic said.
"Let us hope we can get this man out of here peacefully though, and we do not know that he is a Nephandus."

He nodded, "As much as possible."

"You better be Freddy would never let me hear the end of it if I got you killed my friend."

He smiled thinly, "In that respect, it's good that I'm not armed; my carry permit is still pending..."

"Ah...yes that would cause complications if we get arrested for this."
The young Akashic said and gave a wry smile.

He pushed up the door smoothly - neither slamming it open nor trying to be stealthy - and scanned the room, looking for the person inside's magic, "Ah, excuse me, I was hoping you might help with a few questions..."

Inside was a room covered floor to roof with metal shelves neatly stocked with marked boxes with all sort of medical supplies, so saw a tall, board shouldered but slender man stand there, he was handsome in a way with pale gray eyes and dirty blond hair in a ponytail, there was a bit of pale stubble on his cheeks, under one arm he had two boxes of lumber needles and one of saline bottles, he looked a little startles when you entered then he recovered and smiled.
"May I help you?"

Adley:

It worked, eventually, with the sound of snapping glass the sheild cracked, snapping back to normal. Her and her damn grenades were still coming at them though and double damn but did every bit of his being hurt. His hands were shaking as if he'd just held fifty pounds in the air with one finger - but the shield was off. Unfortunately, the woman pulled her gun and tried to off herself and when that didn't work she took off running. By this point Adley was winding up an auram-press in the hopes he could stop her before she got out of his line of sight. A flicker of movement and the figure went down to the ground, scrambling , giving him a moment to focus...

There was pain everywhere and at one point you got that feeling one could get if the vagus nerve was pinched or triggered, you felt a little nauseous and there was a chance you would keel over, your vision darkening but then you recovered and you could feel your will forming reality, though it was choppy work it did indeed work and you could feel the Nephanda's slender form under the pressure of your magick as you pressed down on her, you felt her struggle and your grip would not last for long, but for you it was like if gravity itself held the woman down and she tried out in fear and frustration as she struggled against the invisible bonds holding her.
"Whoever cast that spell fuck you!"
She shouted.
"Fuck you hard...with a cactus!"

Serge:

"I suppose. However the capability of the mind and dreams are infinite while the world is full of rules and restrictions. I suppose that's why its just broken pieces of a dream..." Serge said.

"Are they really rules and restrictions or are they also dreams, dreamt up by your own mind to limit you and perhaps to guide you? Sometimes rules can be a good teacher young artist but often they become a terrible burden instead."
The Deaconess commented as she played with the oily kittens.

"That's right. My dreams and imagination have always been my entire life. A way for me to be whatever I want to be, to do whatever I want to do, and to live in the world that I want. I do what I can to bring those fantasies into the world." Serge said with a nod as he once again glanced at his sketchbook.

"Your sketches and drawings are already a part of the world young artist, they are a part of your dream, what you are trying is not to make them real for they already are even if you might not fully realize that yet...what you are doing is trying to make your reality bleed into the reality others see."
The fay touched mage said and smiled.

"I see. I'll be sure to tell him when I see him next." Serge said with a nod as he watched the Deaconess play with the cats, a smile on his face as he enjoyed the innocent scene after the chaos that had happened earlier.

"Would you like to try young artist?"
The Deaconess said as she held her necklace out to you to see if you also wanted to play with the oil cats.

"They are. And I much prefer them in that form. It might be more interesting if they had bat wings though." Serge said jokingly imagining bat-kittens flying around wreaking havoc on the chantry.

"So they would be, they would be most interesting with wings, but right now they are as they should be for the task ahead, after that, it is up to them how their form will change, what they will be."
The Hermetic said and nodded approvingly.

"It's strange though. From what I learned about those oil-spirits, I would never have expected these kittens to turn out like this." Serge said wondering if the kittens were still connected to Jace.

"What is are an illusion, what will be have yet to be determined, things change and flow, before they where oil men now they are kittens, is not that nice, I am most fond of cats, they are beautiful animals."
Mara said and she smiled enigmatically.

(OOC: Yeah they where a bit more bony now where they not. Razz )

(OOC 2: Happy Halloween everyone and Blessed Samhain.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:33 pm

Unless anyone beat her to it or ordered otherwise, Nicole would move to restrain the target.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:51 pm

You move in to grab the woman in the hoodie there is as if some invisible force are holding her down, she as moving but struggling as if her limbs weighed a ton, you should be able to restrain her through, how do you want to do this?
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:03 pm

"It is a mile long, magick, philosophy, medicine and martial arts documents, and a novel or two in there as well, it also seams it is a hydra for every time I cross something off the list two more things are added."
Colin grinned, "A mile long, is it? How lucky you are to only worry about one or two dimensions... My to do-list seems to span the whole of time and space right now... Including the setting up of a dozen stable time loops."

"Hum...yes I have heard that the Order forbid it's members contact with vampires, if so that is understandable considering they have history with the critters."
He nodded, "An entire House fell to vampirism due to hubris, fear and avarice. The Order... never could forgive that. The war with the Diedne was merely political, but the war against the Tremere, that was as personal as you can get it."

"But...it is such a simple thing, a toy for a pet...though I guess for a child that can be very important."
Mona said and glanced at you for a moment.
"I can see if someone down in storage might know where Tommy's unfinished projects ended up though his family might have already claimed it, sometimes when a child die everyone that child owned becomes very important to those left behind, while other times the family don't want the things of a child who have passed, it gets easier to move on if they do not hang onto such mementos."
Mona said and nodded.
"But I can see what I can find, I remember Tommy often talking about Bon Bon the cat."
He nodded, "Some times, a simple thing can be the most precious of gifts, the most important thing to do. Some times, one can keep the end at bay for days and weeks, only to get to say goodbye to one's loved ones..."

"I will, I am going to be really good at it."
The boy said and smiled happily.
"My Mommy tells me I am real smart, she say that after my operation when the fairies give me a new heart I am getting a computer of my own, a real one."
He smiled thinly, "The fairies, huh? You don't often see those these days, I hear. Though I do know one person who is part fairy. She's nice, like a summer breeze; I think you would like her... She's fond of cats, too."

"Yes probably so, and it do worry me, well for now let us see if we can stop the man from causing trouble."
He nodded.

"A thousand years old, most impressive. Well it seams that he was rather polite indeed, who is this captured vampire?"
Richard asked.
"Well in either case I will send with you some feeding tubes, just tilt the head back and bring then though the nose down into the stomach that might make things easier."
He offered.
He frowned, "Actually, that's not precisely my place to say. He was a Tremere when it was a House, though, and there are people alive today who remember him as he was then..."

"He do not work here, but he comes in from another part of the spirit world than the Shadowlands and he takes scary things from the room with all the boxes."
Tommy said and sucked on his thumb.
He nodded, "You're observant. Well spotted."

"True enough and that will work to our advantage."
The Akashic said.
"Let us hope we can get this man out of here peacefully though, and we do not know that he is a Nephandus."
He frowned, "Tommy said the man doesn't work here, but comes in from somewhere in the spirit world to take scary things from the stockroom... and he is dark like Kyle, not light like us two or the hematologist. I think it's a safe bet he's Fallen."

"You better be Freddy would never let me hear the end of it if I got you killed my friend."
He nodded with a slightly frightened expression, "Quite, and while she might end you for that, there's no saying what she would do to me..."

"Ah...yes that would cause complications if we get arrested for this."
The young Akashic said and gave a wry smile.
He nodded, "They can't arrest me for carrying a few monocles and a knobbly wooden stick with lumps of silver, but a handgun without the proper carry permits, inside a hospital? They'd throw away the key."

Inside was a room covered floor to roof with metal shelves neatly stocked with marked boxes with all sort of medical supplies, so saw a tall, board shouldered but slender man stand there, he was handsome in a way with pale gray eyes and dirty blond hair in a ponytail, there was a bit of pale stubble on his cheeks, under one arm he had two boxes of lumber needles and one of saline bottles, he looked a little startles when you entered then he recovered and smiled.
"May I help you?"
He nodded, looking at the man through his monocle, "You might. It seems someone spotted an intruder raiding a stockroom. I don't suppose you have seen anyone suspicious? I mean, you'd have to have Fallen pretty low to steal supplies from a hospital, wouldn't you?"

((OOC: So, does the fellow look... off-color? Razz ))

((OOC2: Happy Halloween and all that jazz.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:07 pm

He wasn't sure if he was pushing himself too hard and it was the same pain but amplified for some reason from using heart's blood, or if paradox had been heaped up ontop of it. Either way, he felt like he was about to pass out if he didn't reign in. He was sweating and his mouth was watering in that kind of sick way get right before he puked, like that time he took a hard fall on the ice in hockey and got the wind knocked out of him, but far worse. He stumbled over to recover as much as he could behind his pater's shields, hoping that someone of the others could take her down now so they could get out of the area.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:14 am

"Are they really rules and restrictions or are they also dreams, dreamt up by your own mind to limit you and perhaps to guide you? Sometimes rules can be a good teacher young artist but often they become a terrible burden instead."
The Deaconess commented as she played with the oily kittens.

"Yeah they are a burden." Serge grumbled to himself, although he nodded respectfully to show that he understood what the more experienced maga was saying.

"Your sketches and drawings are already a part of the world young artist, they are a part of your dream, what you are trying is not to make them real for they already are even if you might not fully realize that yet...what you are doing is trying to make your reality bleed into the reality others see."
The fay touched mage said and smiled.

Serge smiled as the fae mage said that.

"Yeah that's...actually really accurate. I've always wanted people to see the world the way I see it. Show them what I saw every time I closed my eyes."

"Would you like to try young artist?"
The Deaconess said as she held her necklace out to you to see if you also wanted to play with the oil cats.

"R-really? I don't know about that. I don't have much experience with animals." Serge said nervously remembering how not too long ago one of those kittens had tried to kill him. Although he secretly really wanted to play with the kittens and it probably wouldn't help his relationship with the Deanoess if he just refused her kind offer.

"But...I suppose it couldn't hurt." Serge said managing to convince himself. He took the necklace that the Deaconess offered to him and began to dangle it in front of the oil kittens, watching to see how they played with it.

"What is are an illusion, what will be have yet to be determined, things change and flow, before they where oil men now they are kittens, is not that nice, I am most fond of cats, they are beautiful animals."
Mara said and she smiled enigmatically.

"Cats are pretty cool. They have some freaky-looking eyes." Serge said agreeing with Deaconess as he gazed into the cat's slit like pupils, wondering what they were thinking.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:47 am

Colin:

Colin grinned, "A mile long, is it? How lucky you are to only worry about one or two dimensions... My to do-list seems to span the whole of time and space right now... Including the setting up of a dozen stable time loops."

"Oh agreed it seams your concerns in that regard are indeed greater than mine, my main concern at the moment other than the Nephandi and my job and well the situation with Bee is getting used to having magickal sister, I knew my Mentor would one day take another student but it is still a bit strange in a way."
"And that is nothing compared to concerns in several timelines."

He nodded, "An entire House fell to vampirism due to hubris, fear and avarice. The Order... never could forgive that. The war with the Diedne was merely political, but the war against the Tremere, that was as personal as you can get it."

"Hum...I see well I can certainly understand why the Chief is so concerned about our guests then."
The Akashic commented.

He nodded, "Some times, a simple thing can be the most precious of gifts, the most important thing to do. Some times, one can keep the end at bay for days and weeks, only to get to say goodbye to one's loved ones..."

"True I have seen terminal patients hold on for weeks longer than they should be able to in order to celebrate one last birthday or see a sister or brother be born, and I hear it is the same with with elders and other groups as well. I will see if I can find Bon Bon's gift for Tommy."
Mona agreed and she smiled sadly.

He smiled thinly, "The fairies, huh? You don't often see those these days, I hear. Though I do know one person who is part fairy. She's nice, like a summer breeze; I think you would like her... She's fond of cats, too."

"My Mommy says that for every time I am happy there are fairy dust that are gathered in a jar and when there is enough the fairies will turn that into a new heart for me and then after the operation I can go outside and play with other children and go to school."
Tommy said and nodded then he looked up at you in awe.
"You know a fairy Sir is she nice?"

He frowned, "Actually, that's not precisely my place to say. He was a Tremere when it was a House, though, and there are people alive today who remember him as he was then..."

"I see well then I shall not pry further into the matter."
Richard agreed.

He nodded, "You're observant. Well spotted."

The little ghost boy smiled proudly up at you.
"Thank you Sir."

He frowned, "Tommy said the man doesn't work here, but comes in from somewhere in the spirit world to take scary things from the stockroom... and he is dark like Kyle, not light like us two or the hematologist. I think it's a safe bet he's Fallen."

"It seams our little spirit friend are being quite useful and yes that do sound like a Fallen mage indeed, unfortunately killing or capturing here at the hospital is not going to be easy."

He nodded with a slightly frightened expression, "Quite, and while she might end you for that, there's no saying what she would do to me..."

"Freddy can be quite...scary when she wants to be."
Richard said sounding amused.

He nodded, "They can't arrest me for carrying a few monocles and a knobbly wooden stick with lumps of silver, but a handgun without the proper carry permits, inside a hospital? They'd throw away the key."

"It is America they can arrest you for saying good morning the wrong way but yes if you had an illegal gun in here they would also have legal cause to hold you."
The doctor said and frowned.

He nodded, looking at the man through his monocle, "You might. It seems someone spotted an intruder raiding a stockroom. I don't suppose you have seen anyone suspicious?

"There is no one but me in here at the moment my good man no so I have not seen anyone suspicious at all."
The man said and grinned.

I mean, you'd have to have Fallen pretty low to steal supplies from a hospital, wouldn't you?"

"If it was a children's hospital off in some development country then yes perhaps what I take will come out of the pocket of the far to rich stock holders of this fancy money bank, and I doubt they will notice the loss."
The pale eyed man said and scoffed.
"Off course I guess that i you insist on being Traditional about it then I might have Fallen far indeed, so are we going to have trouble my good man? We do not want to disturb the sleeping now do we and I got what I came for."
He said and patted the boxes.

Adley:

Hildegard was still singing from where she was protected behind the Chief's shields but she still came over to you, not stopping her song and offered you a shoulder to lean on, making to great affair out of it not wanting to embarrass you.Arn who was hit you saw was slowly recovering under the healing domain of the Chorister's soft song, it had little effect on you though taking a breather did reduce your discomfort.

Serge:

"Yeah they are a burden." Serge grumbled to himself, although he nodded respectfully to show that he understood what the more experienced maga was saying.

"The only law should be to only kill if you have to in order to live, and other than that dreams shoudl regin, the dreams that create."
The Deaconess said and she gave you a big smile.

Serge smiled as the fae mage said that.

"Yeah that's...actually really accurate. I've always wanted people to see the world the way I see it. Show them what I saw every time I closed my eyes."

"You will one day young artist an in the meantime keep imagining, that is where your true magick are, you have always been a bright one, never loose that to the judgement of others who want everyone to be the same."
Mara advices.

"R-really? I don't know about that. I don't have much experience with animals." Serge said nervously remembering how not too long ago one of those kittens had tried to kill him. Although he secretly really wanted to play with the kittens and it probably wouldn't help his relationship with the Deanoess if he just refused her kind offer.

"But...I suppose it couldn't hurt." Serge said managing to convince himself. He took the necklace that the Deaconess offered to him and began to dangle it in front of the oil kittens, watching to see how they played with it.

"The hearts of the small beings of the world of any world are open and true, they live, eat, kill, mate and play as they wish, they are unburdened by the cold steel and glass that creep into the heart of man and makes him forget the simple joys."
The large woman said. The kittens followed the string of pearls and reaches out with her paws for it, ran around after it and put the beads in their mouths proudly when they caught them.

"Cats are pretty cool. They have some freaky-looking eyes." Serge said agreeing with Deaconess as he gazed into the cat's slit like pupils, wondering what they were thinking.

"So they do but perhaps slitted eyes see more than round, instead of even world of stone and coldness, perhaps they see joy and warmth and creativity."
The Deaconess said. The kitten with the white spots looked at you and maued before it continued playing.

(OOC: Yeah the man in the storeroom is pretty off-color to Colin's magickal sight.)
(OOC 2: Sorry for my late reply I fell asleep on the sofa last night.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:58 am

"Oh agreed it seams your concerns in that regard are indeed greater than mine, my main concern at the moment other than the Nephandi and my job and well the situation with Bee is getting used to having magickal sister, I knew my Mentor would one day take another student but it is still a bit strange in a way."
"And that is nothing compared to concerns in several timelines."
Colin's grin faded, and he looked serious again, "Quite... All the same, a new sibling is generally a good thing, is it not? Rather a cause for celebration, of sorts, I should say."

"True I have seen terminal patients hold on for weeks longer than they should be able to in order to celebrate one last birthday or see a sister or brother be born, and I hear it is the same with with elders and other groups as well. I will see if I can find Bon Bon's gift for Tommy."
Mona agreed and she smiled sadly.
He nodded, "If you find it, let me know, we can help Tommy finish it, and then deliver it."

"My Mommy says that for every time I am happy there are fairy dust that are gathered in a jar and when there is enough the fairies will turn that into a new heart for me and then after the operation I can go outside and play with other children and go to school."
Tommy said and nodded then he looked up at you in awe.
"You know a fairy Sir is she nice?"
He nodded, "She's very nice. A little strange, perhaps, but very kind."

"It seams our little spirit friend are being quite useful and yes that do sound like a Fallen mage indeed, unfortunately killing or capturing here at the hospital is not going to be easy."
He nodded, "Driving him off, and subsequently setting up some wards against him, on the other hand, might stand a better chance. In any case, the Law of Shade takes precedence here, I think."

"Freddy can be quite...scary when she wants to be."
Richard said sounding amused.
He nodded, "She is most determined about the things she likes. And she seems to have decided she likes me. I would be wise to keep her happy, and myself as intact as possible."

"It is America they can arrest you for saying good morning the wrong way but yes if you had an illegal gun in here they would also have legal cause to hold you."
The doctor said and frowned.
He shrugged, then frowned, "Eh, I'm not too worried; I'm a white man, and I don't have any gang tattoos or the like. I'm as safe from arrest as could be... ridiculous though it is."

"There is no one but me in here at the moment my good man no so I have not seen anyone suspicious at all."
He smiled wryly, "I rather suspected as much."

"If it was a children's hospital off in some development country then yes perhaps what I take will come out of the pocket of the far to rich stock holders of this fancy money bank, and I doubt they will notice the loss."
The pale eyed man said and scoffed.
"Off course I guess that i you insist on being Traditional about it then I might have Fallen far indeed, so are we going to have trouble my good man? We do not want to disturb the sleeping now do we and I got what I came for."
He said and patted the boxes.
He nodded speaking softly, "You are likely right - it would seem you've gone unnoticed up until now, except for some missing non-medicinal spirits. And yes, I rather do insist... and we may be going to have some trouble, but not here. I'd get troubled with bureaucracy, and you'd have a paradox to resolve, and I'm not sure which would be worse. Take your supplies and leave in peace... but a friendly word of advice: leave Boston, and don't look back. If you take the time to stop by home on the way out, though, you might deliver a message: One down, one to go, and loose lips sink ships. We know where you live now."
He took a small step back, pointing the signet ring vaguely in the man's direction, ready to unleash the reflective shield if necessary, "I'm not allowed to wish you safe travels, but all the same, I hope you manage to get out of the hospital without incident."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:28 am

Colin's grin faded, and he looked serious again, "Quite... All the same, a new sibling is generally a good thing, is it not? Rather a cause for celebration, of sorts, I should say."

"Oh it is and Yu Die is a sweet girl, dutiful, kind and talented, I could not ask for a better student for my Mentor so yes it is a cause for celebration, it just takes some getting used to, I guess that at an age of twenty nine I manage to be jealous of a thirteen year old girl, since the most of my mentor's time have to go to train her now."
Richard said and he gave a bit of a self conscious grin.

He nodded, "If you find it, let me know, we can help Tommy finish it, and then deliver it."

"That is a good idea Mr Wainwright, I will do that."
Mona said and smiled.
"I would like to help Tommy somehow, I was devastated when he passed he was such a sweetie."

He nodded, "She's very nice. A little strange, perhaps, but very kind."

"Being strange is ok Sir, I am strange to I am a boy and I like to play with dolls, and my sister skipped two grades in math, I am not completely sure what that means, but it probably means she is special which is a bit strange."
The little ghost child said proudly.

He nodded, "Driving him off, and subsequently setting up some wards against him, on the other hand, might stand a better chance. In any case, the Law of Shade takes precedence here, I think."

"Agreed we need to protect the Law of Shade, sleepers should not be able to see wards though and as long as we do not make them trigger if someone with a bit of magic in them who might not be aware of us, like the head nurse I told you about who read Tarot to amuse the patients and staff, gets to close then wards should be good."
Richard agreed.

He nodded, "She is most determined about the things she likes. And she seems to have decided she likes me. I would be wise to keep her happy, and myself as intact as possible."

"Very much so yes, and besides if you got hurt Bee would be sad, we all know you and Adley are her favorites in the Cabal and we do not want to go and make Bee sad now do we?"
The Akashic said with a small smile.
"So you are just going to have to stay safe then, for all of our sake."

He shrugged, then frowned, "Eh, I'm not too worried; I'm a white man, and I don't have any gang tattoos or the like. I'm as safe from arrest as could be... ridiculous though it is."

"Yeah...you are right, and it sucks. Ty got harassed just last week when heading home from having some pizza at the corner, he had literary done nothing and you know Ty, he never really make much out of himself he is rather why other than when training, they let him go but they harassed him just due to the color of his skin. I am pretty safe, the police like Asians, especially they like highly educated, fairly well to do Asian doctors who can afford to hire a lawyer to sue their asses, strange that."
Richard grumbled.

He smiled wryly, "I rather suspected as much."

The man gave you a polite smile.
"Well it is what it is."

He nodded speaking softly, "You are likely right - it would seem you've gone unnoticed up until now, except for some missing non-medicinal spirits.

"Well such spirits can be so useful, and they tend to gather at hospitals, and it is not like anyone else where putting them to good use so I just helped myself. I have been looking for this little ghost boy though, he looks so innocent that as soon as I delete his mind and put my own in there, well he will be a most useful tool."
"Not seen him? Oh well...maybe next time."

And yes, I rather do insist... and we may be going to have some trouble, but not here. I'd get troubled with bureaucracy, and you'd have a paradox to resolve, and I'm not sure which would be worse. Take your supplies and leave in peace... but a friendly word of advice: leave Boston, and don't look back. If you take the time to stop by home on the way out, though, you might deliver a message: One down, one to go, and loose lips sink ships. We know where you live now."

"Well I want no trouble at the moment, I got my supplies...I will not be leaving Boston though I doubt my Lady would like that very much...but I see I heard that the Chantry oh...Steelhaven was it where creating trouble for us...you are from there then, I am sure we will be ready when you drop by for a visit, come any time as you said you know where we live."
The man said with a bright smile as he begun to head out of the storeroom.

He took a small step back, pointing the signet ring vaguely in the man's direction, ready to unleash the reflective shield if necessary, "I'm not allowed to wish you safe travels, but all the same, I hope you manage to get out of the hospital without incident."

"Why thank you, such a polite Traditionalist, well good day to you then my good man, I suspect I will be seeing you again before long."
The man said and he inclined his head towards you and walked out of the store room and headed towards the exist. Richard looked at the man wide eyed then he frowned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:12 am

"That is a good idea Mr Wainwright, I will do that."
Mona said and smiled.
"I would like to help Tommy somehow, I was devastated when he passed he was such a sweetie."
Colin smiled down at Tommy, "He still is."

"Being strange is ok Sir, I am strange to I am a boy and I like to play with dolls, and my sister skipped two grades in math, I am not completely sure what that means, but it probably means she is special which is a bit strange."
The little ghost child said proudly.
He smiled, "Nothing wrong with dolls. And your sister... skipping two grades in math just means she's very good at it. It means she can tackle more difficult stuff than her classmates."

"Agreed we need to protect the Law of Shade, sleepers should not be able to see wards though and as long as we do not make them trigger if someone with a bit of magic in them who might not be aware of us, like the head nurse I told you about who read Tarot to amuse the patients and staff, gets to close then wards should be good."
Richard agreed.
He nodded, then pondered, "The sand... with a bit of analysis, we might be able to arrange some anti-Fallen defenses with them. Not something which Sleepers would notice, except perhaps by being cheered up by a sudden, pleasant memory..."

"Very much so yes, and besides if you got hurt Bee would be sad, we all know you and Adley are her favorites in the Cabal and we do not want to go and make Bee sad now do we?"
The Akashic said with a small smile.
"So you are just going to have to stay safe then, for all of our sake."
He frowned, "Oh, no, we wouldn't want that... Besides, I have something of Bee's that i must return, very soon..."

"Yeah...you are right, and it sucks. Ty got harassed just last week when heading home from having some pizza at the corner, he had literary done nothing and you know Ty, he never really make much out of himself he is rather why other than when training, they let him go but they harassed him just due to the color of his skin. I am pretty safe, the police like Asians, especially they like highly educated, fairly well to do Asian doctors who can afford to hire a lawyer to sue their asses, strange that."
Richard grumbled.
He nodded, "Perhaps Ty would be helped by a little telepathy - some simple trick to let Sleepers, ah, know he's not worth their time, for example?"

"Well such spirits can be so useful, and they tend to gather at hospitals, and it is not like anyone else where putting them to good use so I just helped myself. I have been looking for this little ghost boy though, he looks so innocent that as soon as I delete his mind and put my own in there, well he will be a most useful tool."
"Not seen him? Oh well...maybe next time."
He smiled thinly, "I think not. In fact, I doubt there will be a next time. But that's neither here nor there."

"Well I want no trouble at the moment, I got my supplies...I will not be leaving Boston though I doubt my Lady would like that very much...but I see I heard that the Chantry oh...Steelhaven was it where creating trouble for us...you are from there then, I am sure we will be ready when you drop by for a visit, come any time as you said you know where we live."
The man said with a bright smile as he begun to head out of the storeroom.
He grinned darkly, "Oh, I very much doubt Larson will be in any capacity to show her displeasure for your desertion. And no, believe me, you will not be ready... We haven't created trouble for you, we've just responded to a few minor nuisances, like that Ball of Abysmal Flame in the Umbral Port? Not a major problem, that; I bled that thing dry with a little mustard and ketchup. You lot have been planning this for decades, and we only even became aware of it this, oh, last Tuesday, when Ojan was killed by the Union and chose one of our properties to, hm, expire in. All those plans unraveled in so little time... no, however much you might like to think so, you are not prepared for the coming storm..."

"Why thank you, such a polite Traditionalist, well good day to you then my good man, I suspect I will be seeing you again before long."
The man said and he inclined his head towards you and walked out of the store room and headed towards the exist. Richard looked at the man wide eyed then he frowned.
He nodded, "Good day, then. And perhaps you will see me again soon... That will not be as cordial a meeting, though."
He glanced at Richard, not letting the Nephandus out of his sight entirely until he was gone, "Alright, get the needles and bandages, quickly, I'll keep an eye out..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:34 pm

Anja's Post:

Moving as best as she could and holstering her pistol, Nicole followed the method she'd used on the previous one; pin down with her weight, then tape up her limbs with the duct tape in her pocket.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:23 pm

Colin:

Colin smiled down at Tommy, "He still is."

That made Mona smile. Tommy looked at her and nodded.
"I like Mona to Sir, she is very nice."

He smiled, "Nothing wrong with dolls. And your sister... skipping two grades in math just means she's very good at it. It means she can tackle more difficult stuff than her classmates."

"No nothing wrong with dolls, they are fun but the other boys think I am strange, but I don't mind."
Tommy said and smiled.
"Ohh so skipping grades means Sonia is smart right? That is good then."
He said happily.

He nodded, then pondered, "The sand... with a bit of analysis, we might be able to arrange some anti-Fallen defenses with them. Not something which Sleepers would notice, except perhaps by being cheered up by a sudden, pleasant memory..."

"That could work...hum...is that how that sand works, giving plesant memories? How do it work on Fallen?"
Richard asked and raised an eyebrow.

He frowned, "Oh, no, we wouldn't want that... Besides, I have something of Bee's that i must return, very soon..."

"I am sure she will forgive you if you hold of on returning a book or something."
The Akashic said and he raised and eyebrow.

He nodded, "Perhaps Ty would be helped by a little telepathy - some simple trick to let Sleepers, ah, know he's not worth their time, for example?"

"That might help I will suggjest it for him, through I think Ty is very hesitant about affecting sleepers with his magick if they have not specifically asked for such aid."
The Akashic said.

He smiled thinly, "I think not. In fact, I doubt there will be a next time. But that's neither here nor there."

"Oh there will be, I can not get lumbar needles in a pharmacy, they will sell you just about any other kind of needle of any make and gauge you desire, and scalpels and just about anything else but lumbar needles at can be a hassle, I guess they don't want private citizens poking one another in the spine."
"So I have to get my supply somewhere."

He grinned darkly, "Oh, I very much doubt Larson will be in any capacity to show her displeasure for your desertion. And no, believe me, you will not be ready... We haven't created trouble for you, we've just responded to a few minor nuisances, like that Ball of Abysmal Flame in the Umbral Port? Not a major problem, that; I bled that thing dry with a little mustard and ketchup. You lot have been planning this for decades, and we only even became aware of it this, oh, last Tuesday, when Ojan was killed by the Union and chose one of our properties to, hm, expire in. All those plans unraveled in so little time... no, however much you might like to think so, you are not prepared for the coming storm..."

"Oh my such self confidence, I guess luck can buy you that."
The man said sounding amused.
"Well well we will see how long that confidence lasts when you come visiting."

He nodded, "Good day, then. And perhaps you will see me again soon... That will not be as cordial a meeting, though."

"No I suspect it will not, I would give you detailed threats about the horrible things I will do to you when I take you down but, really I would be lying I will just be killing you keeping another mage as a test subject is risky it is far better to capture a sleeper."
The man said and he gave you a nod of the head before he left.

He glanced at Richard, not letting the Nephandus out of his sight entirely until he was gone, "Alright, get the needles and bandages, quickly, I'll keep an eye out..."

The Nephandus walked towards the elevator to get down to the exit. Richard nodded and he went to the store room an fetched what he needed after drawing a sigh of relief.
"Ok then I just need to stop by the pharmacy for the lidocaine and we should be good to go, the quicker we get Kyle back to the safety of Steelhaven the better."

Nicole:

Moving as best as she could and holstering her pistol, Nicole followed the method she'd used on the previous one; pin down with her weight, then tape up her limbs with the duct tape in her pocket.

The woman gave you a string of profanities letting you know exactly what demon should do what to which part of your body and for how long as well as several color suggestions as to who your mother where, but she could do very little other than fling profanities as you restrained her hands and feet, it took some doing moving her limbs when she was held down by gravity in such a way but it was dooable and soon the woman in the hoodie was nicely taped up.
"Good now we should go...where is the Virtual Adept Master?"
Jeffry asked before he glanced back at Adley with a concerned look.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:42 pm

'I'm not sure Mom was a hooker, me. But was fat.' Nicole said to the woman in a conversational tone as she trussed her up. On Jeffrey's question, Nicole looked up. 'Narim? In the car, parked out there.' signalling with her head towards the road. 'How transporting the package are we? Can shove her in the back of the car.' looking to see if one of the Fallen's sleeves could be used as a gag, failing that planning to tape up her mouth.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:25 pm

That made Mona smile. Tommy looked at her and nodded.
"I like Mona to Sir, she is very nice."
Colin grinned to Mona, "He likes you, too."

"No nothing wrong with dolls, they are fun but the other boys think I am strange, but I don't mind."
Tommy said and smiled.
"Ohh so skipping grades means Sonia is smart right? That is good then."
He said happily.
He grinned, "Well, if those boys think you are strange, ask them about action figures."

"That could work...hum...is that how that sand works, giving plesant memories? How do it work on Fallen?"
Richard asked and raised an eyebrow.
He scritched his cheek, "It's a bit of guesswork as yet. I vaguely remember that it was unpleasant to a Fallen intruder in the future, but the exact mechanics of it... well, others have touched it this morning, and they have full-sensory memories of better times; times and places where they felt safe, comfortable and happy. The Fallen, though, are wrung, so it's possible it makes them relive the polar opposite memories... which would be the Caul, most probably... but it's only a hypothesis until I can test it. Kyle volunteered to do so when we return, but I'm not planning to hold him to that."

"I am sure she will forgive you if you hold of on returning a book or something."
The Akashic said and he raised and eyebrow.
He shook his head, "More important than anything physical... You know where I stood during... the ritual..."

"That might help I will suggjest it for him, through I think Ty is very hesitant about affecting sleepers with his magick if they have not specifically asked for such aid."
The Akashic said.
He pondered for a moment, "Some vampires use a pretty nifty trick - they become invisible, of sorts, by making everyone around them not register their presence, as I understand it. One vampire we encountered was surprised that I could see him, but really, I saw the magic he was using... hm, I suppose bending light around him to become invisible could work, too, though he'd have to avoid bumping into people..."

"Oh there will be, I can not get lumbar needles in a pharmacy, they will sell you just about any other kind of needle of any make and gauge you desire, and scalpels and just about anything else but lumbar needles at can be a hassle, I guess they don't want private citizens poking one another in the spine."
"So I have to get my supply somewhere."
He smiled thinly, "You assume you'll survive the day, and that this place won't bar your way... Neither is guaranteed. The Union doesn't look altogether too kindly on your kind, either, after all..."

"Oh my such self confidence, I guess luck can buy you that."
The man said sounding amused.
"Well well we will see how long that confidence lasts when you come visiting."
He nodded, "Luck helps... so does multilateral thinking and innovation. I hope you have prepared large Tass reserves; I mean to use them. Well, excepting the delivery you lost the other night, of course - that must have been an annoyance."

"No I suspect it will not, I would give you detailed threats about the horrible things I will do to you when I take you down but, really I would be lying I will just be killing you keeping another mage as a test subject is risky it is far better to capture a sleeper."
The man said and he gave you a nod of the head before he left.
He nodded, "Of course you could give me detailed threats. Those don't really work well on someone who has already been Gilgulled, though... remembering that pain, there's little left to scare me. But, if we get you alive, you'll get to experience that soon enough."

The Nephandus walked towards the elevator to get down to the exit. Richard nodded and he went to the store room an fetched what he needed after drawing a sigh of relief.
"Ok then I just need to stop by the pharmacy for the lidocaine and we should be good to go, the quicker we get Kyle back to the safety of Steelhaven the better."
He watched the elevator doors close, then nodded to Richard, "Very good - you can protect yourself; I'll get back to guard the others... and warn Freddy."
He strode back toward the room where Mona and Kyle were, and called Freddy, "Hey, Luv, there's a nasty sort of fellow on the way down the elevator. Stay alert, but stay clear, let him go..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next