Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Laboratory, A Lost Lich and a Tragic Tale IC Thread 43

5 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Laboratory, A Lost Lich and a Tragic Tale IC Thread 43 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Laboratory, A Lost Lich and a Tragic Tale IC Thread 43

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:34 pm

[Westchapel]

Colin smiled wryly, "Well, now... I suppose I shouldn't tell you that I've got a direct line of communication to the Prince of Boston... and a vampire Custos today. Not to worry about the latter - Shawn's a sweet kid, and his blood is too thin for him to be dangerous to Magi. That's been confirmed to the Chief's satisfaction, so that's saying something..."

"You are playing a high game then love...a dangerous game but one that can also turn out to be very useful but please be careful."
Freddy said with a frown.
"A vampire Custos...and Chief Morgan have agreed to that?"

He nodded and showed Hadermann the text message, "Indeed it is... On the other hand, mine stabbed the Avatar of a Quaesitor who tried to examine her without permission, so I suppose with that sort of personality on Freddy's Avatar, we should count our blessings..."

The old Etherinte read the message and he raised an eyebrow again.
"Almost like if Muss Adlebloom's Genius is an internet troll. And yes I heard about what happened with Master D'Angelo, you better hope the young lady's Avatar do not annoy yours to much, though I am not sure if they can communicate with one another."

He smiled and accepted the cup, "Ah, thank you, that will be excellent... Oh. Er, would you be a dear and close the door and keep an eye on us for a bit? There's a time anomaly here for me, and I rather have to answer it... It's bound to be important."

"I am glad you like the tea Sir."
Alicia said then she gave you a rather confused look.
"A time anomaly...I am not sure I understand Sir...but sure...I will watch over you both."
The apprentice agreed, still looking confused though.

[Ward Making]

"While you have that sight, do you think you can check the boundaries of the chantry's wards. Not my ward, the other ones." he asked. "Is she standing at the edge of them or further away?"

Anna took a look and said.
"She is standing well away from all of the Wards Sir."
The young Orphan could inform you.

Well the protection for the ward drawings are done." he reported, "While we were doing that though, we saw the Banshee that was after me. She's right outside the chantry on the street petting the evil white cat. I'm pretty sure she's waiting for me to leave the bounds of the chantry."

"Ah good..."
Jeffry begun then his expression soured.
"So she followed you here? Well you are not going to leave the bounds of the Chantry Mr Yager...I have not noticed her attacking the wards though...it is probably best to cast the proper spells to be able to see her and go out there and end her...just let me get my sword."
The old mage said as he started leaving his office to go to his room and get his spirit destroying sword, because he had one of those, or so you had heard.

(OOC: Yeah you are probably right.)
(OOC 2: Every time I sat down to post my cat wanted something. :? )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Laboratory, A Lost Lich and a Tragic Tale IC Thread 43 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Laboratory, A Lost Lich and a Tragic Tale IC Thread 43

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:58 pm

[Ward Making]

Anja wrote:Anna took a look and said.
"She is standing well away from all of the Wards Sir."
The young Orphan could inform you.

"Yeah that makes sense. No reason to have the wards reach out into the street." he said with a frown, as if he had hoped the wards reached a little further out. "So she'll have to come closer if we want to talk..."

Anja wrote:"Ah good..."
Jeffry begun then his expression soured.
"So she followed you here? Well you are not going to leave the bounds of the Chantry Mr Yager...I have not noticed her attacking the wards though...it is probably best to cast the proper spells to be able to see her and go out there and end her...just let me get my sword."
The old mage said as he started leaving his office to go to his room and get his spirit destroying sword, because he had one of those, or so you had heard.

"Errr...before ending her." Serge said a little hastily, not expecting the Security Chief to immediately jump to execution. "Would it be possible to talk with her for a bit? Ghosts typically come into being when the circumstances of their death are unnatural or cruel right? And her appearing alongside cruel ghost Jace is a bit of a coincidence don't you think? She may know something."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:06 pm

[Ward Making]

"Yeah that makes sense. No reason to have the wards reach out into the street." he said with a frown, as if he had hoped the wards reached a little further out. "So she'll have to come closer if we want to talk..."

"It would be impractical to have the wards reach out into the streets, after all there are allot of people with a little bit of magic in them, lesser hedge wizards, those who Awakened but never figured out what to do about it who might even know, Tarot readers, psychics, someone with a bit of ability at something, if our wards where all out in the street all of those would be stopped and they would also immediately know we where here, be terrified and by the time the fifth Wiccan told the police that they had walked into some odd field outside just this building chances are they would come investigating or worse the Union would hear about it."
Anna replied.
"So yeah we have to get closer to her or she have to get closer to the building to talk with her."

"Errr...before ending her." Serge said a little hastily, not expecting the Security Chief to immediately jump to execution. "Would it be possible to talk with her for a bit? Ghosts typically come into being when the circumstances of their death are unnatural or cruel right? And her appearing alongside cruel ghost Jace is a bit of a coincidence don't you think? She may know something."

"Hum...well you do have a point that is is an odd coincidence and I am not a great believer in coincidences Mr Yager, talking with her is a risk though from what I hear she have already tried to get you to step over the wards at the villa."
Jeffry replied sounding unconvinced.
"She might try something similar again."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

[Seattle]

"So am I could be as simple as they can not kill him and they no longer needed him."
Cita said with a frown.

A host of other ways to deal with that sprang into his mind, rather than releasing the man - not that he wasn't glad he was, it just struck him as odd that the Nephandi known for their cruelty had not buried him in a hole somewhere far away and filled it with concrete. Instead, he was released - in Seattle, where his own clone could pick him up. He did not like the series of coincidences. It was bad enough that he realized he could conceive of such events now, never mind expecting them to happen but such was the effect of dealing with this sort of horridness. "It could be," he said, though he still sounded suspicious.

That seamed to make sense to the old lich and he nodded.
"Only two numbers? How fascinating."

"Indeed, sodalis."

"I do not like to go anywhere but I guess I have no choice but accept."
William said with a sigh.
"I want to go home to my routine and my things and my little copper teapot that I make tea I do not drink with."

"It will be more comfortable than here, at least. You will be with us," he said in Latin. Then he turned to Cita. "He agrees to come with us. Shall we deal with our attackers?" He frowned at the vampire, then took the phone out to give a quick check to make sure there were no one incoming that they didn't know about.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:02 pm

[Cabin]

Anja's Post:

Giving the others a nod, Nicole moved towards the cabin; first of all stopping to take a photo of the exterior. Then she turned back to Fran. 'Can you come and quickly search the cabin while I set up the transport?'

[Hey, I've never griped about your spelling before. Except - I think - when the typo was on the thread name and was winding me up. And my spelling isn't that hot either; thank God for the spellcheck plugin.]

[Have complete strangers *really* had a go at you about what you're eating?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:10 pm

[Seattle]

A host of other ways to deal with that sprang into his mind, rather than releasing the man - not that he wasn't glad he was, it just struck him as odd that the Nephandi known for their cruelty had not buried him in a hole somewhere far away and filled it with concrete. Instead, he was released - in Seattle, where his own clone could pick him up. He did not like the series of coincidences. It was bad enough that he realized he could conceive of such events now, never mind expecting them to happen but such was the effect of dealing with this sort of horridness. "It could be," he said, though he still sounded suspicious.

"I am not saying we should not be careful but we can not decline to help this man out of suspicion when we do nto see any good reason to do so."
Cita said.

"Indeed, sodalis."

"I do wonder how such a language is structured, only two numbers...that do seam to be limiting, though I guess you could tie it into duality symbolism easily enough."
The lich replied with a nod.

"It will be more comfortable than here, at least. You will be with us," he said in Latin. Then he turned to Cita. "He agrees to come with us. Shall we deal with our attackers?" He frowned at the vampire, then took the phone out to give a quick check to make sure there were no one incoming that they didn't know about.

"Yes...but I do miss my home Sodalis."
William said ruefully. Cita nodded grimly and looked at the vampire on the ground.
"What you you recon, should we see what he knows here or take him with us and interrogate him at home?"
She asked and the vampire looked rather scared now.
"Listen I know nothing, we thought the guy was one of us who had not presented himself to the boss, we where only doing our job!"
She shouted and William moved a bit away from the creature.
"He shouts again Sodalis!"
The lich exclaimed.
"Most bothersome."

You did not have any new calls or messages as of yet.

[Cabin]

Giving the others a nod, Nicole moved towards the cabin; first of all stopping to take a photo of the exterior. Then she turned back to Fran. 'Can you come and quickly search the cabin while I set up the transport?'

Fran nodded she carefully entered the cabin and started quickly looking around, there was not much there, just a bedroom with a closet with some old clothes, a few books in a book shelf, an old TV and furniture as well as the fridge in the living room/kitchen and the bathroom held watch you would suspect Fran did not seam to find much though she did pull down the ladder to the little attic and climbed up to have a look there as well, she came down balancing a box.
"I found this."
She commented. The box contained a basic survival kit, some first aid supplies, canned goods, line and rope, a multi tool, another knife, a gun and a box of ammo, maps, fishing supplies and a small pan,  a pen, various thing you might need if you quickly had to go into hiding.

(OOC: Yeah they have, when you are fat there are those helpful souls that just need to tell me that I should not eat that pizza slice. It do not happen often but it do happen. But I guess it is a trade of, since I am fat fewer random strangers tell me that if I smile I will look prettier, so there is that.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:27 pm

[Seattle]
"I am not saying we should not be careful but we can not decline to help this man out of suspicion when we do nto see any good reason to do so."
Cita said.

"Fair enough, ma'am."

"I do wonder how such a language is structured, only two numbers...that do seam to be limiting, though I guess you could tie it into duality symbolism easily enough."
The lich replied with a nod.

"A fascinating conversation for a later time, sir."

Cita nodded grimly and looked at the vampire on the ground.
"What you you recon, should we see what he knows here or take him with us and interrogate him at home?"

"We'd have to go to the trouble of returning him. Then again, there is the other one," he said, nodding to her phone.

He shouts again Sodalis!"
The lich exclaimed.
"Most bothersome."

"I am sorry, sir. I am going to ask him a few questions, I apologize if he is being too loud."

"Listen I know nothing, we thought the guy was one of us who had not presented himself to the boss, we where only doing our job!"

"There is no need to shout. What Clan are you both from, and what are your jobs?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:59 pm

[Seattle]

"Fair enough, ma'am."

Cita simply gave a nod at that.

"A fascinating conversation for a later time, sir."

"Yes...yes...I suppose so..."
The lich muttered.

"We'd have to go to the trouble of returning him. Then again, there is the other one," he said, nodding to her phone.

"I prefer not to have both of them active if you will at the same time the one stored in my phone is safe there until we need him but yes I agree let us talk with them here and if they answer to our satisfaction we can send them on their way."
The Virtual Adept Master agreed.

"I am sorry, sir. I am going to ask him a few questions, I apologize if he is being too loud."

"He is being to loud, and angry and...bothersome!"
William complained sounding a bit agitated.

"There is no need to shout. What Clan are you both from, and what are your jobs?"

"Well I guess not."
The vampire said with a sigh then he raised an eyebrow.
"Well my my are not you well informed...Gangrel...you might have noticed the ehm...little holes on my cheeks, look like big pores right? That is where I pull the whiskers out each night, a bloody bother, hurts to!"
He grumbled.
"I am a member of the Scourge if that tell you anything Mr Well Informed Human Guy."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:06 pm

[Cabin]

Anja's Post:

'Hmm? No green?' Nicole replied on seeing Fran's haul; having used the time to take a couple of photos of the refrigerator and the wider kitchen.

[Yeah, those folk can go and shove it. It's not their responsibility, you don't know them, implicitly request their advice and nor are you a child. Plus, experience tells me that when it comes to that topic, a lot of folk don't know squat about the 'right thing' anyway. Hmm... might write a blog post about that...]

Last edited by Nicole Bouchard on Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:13 pm

[Seattle]

"I prefer not to have both of them active if you will at the same time the one stored in my phone is safe there until we need him but yes I agree let us talk with them here and if they answer to our satisfaction we can send them on their way."
The Virtual Adept Master agreed.

"Understood."

"He is being to loud, and angry and...bothersome!"
William complained sounding a bit agitated.

"I will ask him to be less loud." He checked over Jon's application, again as he remembered how they'd spotted the vampires. Assuming it was still running...things made by Jon had an odd way of acting.

"Well my my are not you well informed...Gangrel...you might have noticed the ehm...little holes on my cheeks, look like big pores right? That is where I pull the whiskers out each night, a bloody bother, hurts to!" He grumbled. "I am a member of the Scourge if that tell you anything Mr Well Informed Human Guy."

"When you unwisely chose to attack me, I was more concerned with your teeth than your cheeks," he deadpanned. "For your own part, this has nothing to do with you or yours, you were mistaken to think otherwise but realize that your job seems to be to keep vampires that come into the city to your proper protocols. Correct? I do not know what the Scourge is, please enlighten me. Also, I do know there seem to be over-arcing factions as well as Clans, to which do you belong?" He was careful to make sure the spell was still in place, and that he didn't look this vampire right in the eyes. "Have you noticed anything else odd occurring around here lately?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:44 pm

[Ward Making]

Anja wrote:"Hum...well you do have a point that is is an odd coincidence and I am not a great believer in coincidences Mr Yager, talking with her is a risk though from what I hear she have already tried to get you to step over the wards at the villa."
Jeffry replied sounding unconvinced.
"She might try something similar again."

"Nor am I. All elements in a story are connected and have a purpose." Serge agreed. "I think the risks are worth it. The banshee only stepped over the ward in a desperate attempt to get to me when she realized her plan wouldn't work. And that attempt was quickly ended by the spirit guardian. Even without the spirit guardian nearby she would have never gotten near me since I've learned to teleport. As long as I stay within the boundaries of our wards and have the spirit guardian or even you nearby then the danger present to me is minimal."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:03 pm

[Seattle]

"I will ask him to be less loud." He checked over Jon's application, again as he remembered how they'd spotted the vampires. Assuming it was still running...things made by Jon had an odd way of acting.

"Thank you Sodalis."
William muttered.
"I really do not like such shouting and chaos."
The app was still running, it showed your group, some spirits, the vampire on the ground and William and some regular humans in nearby buildings, about what you could expect.

"When you unwisely chose to attack me, I was more concerned with your teeth than your cheeks," he deadpanned.

"Yeah...I did not expect to run into some sort of fucking force field either, what the hell are you? A goat fucking wizard?"
The man asked sounding rather exasperated.

"For your own part, this has nothing to do with you or yours, you were mistaken to think otherwise but realize that your job seems to be to keep vampires that come into the city to your proper protocols. Correct?

"Yeah...I am beginning to see that...let me see if you guys are wizards...going just from fantasy tropes here...then slightly retarded old guy is not a a vampire but a...lich? Well shit, but you are correct my job concerns making sure it's vampires follow the proper protocols, not babysitting whatever the fuck you are so, ehm sorry I attacked you can I have my friend back now...where is he by the way what happened to him? And we can be on our way."

I do not know what the Scourge is, please enlighten me.

"Just what you ask, we make sure our society toe the line, where the Sheriff is the enforcer of the law we are sort of like the posse."
The man said with a shrug.

Also, I do know there seem to be over-arcing factions as well as Clans, to which do you belong?" He was careful to make sure the spell was still in place, and that he didn't look this vampire right in the eyes.

"I am with the Camarilla...I already said I was in the city Scourge, that is sort of like a Camarilla thing, I mean the Sabbath do not give one fuck really, they just want to party or be assholes or some such shit."
The vampire replied.

"Have you noticed anything else odd occurring around here lately?"

"Yeah my friend sort of vanished in thin air when we attacked some fucking wizards that was rather odd."
He grumbled.
"Being sort of held to the ground as if I where a car lifted by the bloody magnet is also rather strange."

[Ward Making]

"Nor am I. All elements in a story are connected and have a purpose." Serge agreed.

"This is not a story Mr Yager but when we find ourselves the enemies of a vindictive ghost and another ghost give us trouble there is a chance they are connected."
Jeffry said and he raised an eyebrow.

"I think the risks are worth it. The banshee only stepped over the ward in a desperate attempt to get to me when she realized her plan wouldn't work. And that attempt was quickly ended by the spirit guardian. Even without the spirit guardian nearby she would have never gotten near me since I've learned to teleport. As long as I stay within the boundaries of our wards and have the spirit guardian or even you nearby then the danger present to me is minimal."

"First of all we know this creature use illusions, who is to say she can not make a new illusion tempting enough to lure you out, or one terrifying enough, your Mentor out there needing your help for example, she is not likely to use the same trick twice."
The old mage said sounding rather skeptical.
"Also what do you have to offer the Banshee, what good will talking with her do, yes you might convince her you are more trouble than you are worth, but she have to eat so the only thing that will accomplish is having her move on to some other innocent victim. Unless you have a solid plan for an alternative you have nothing to offer her Mr Yager."
The Chief said in a serious tone of voice.

[Cabin]

Hmm? No green?' Nicole replied on seeing Fran's haul; having used the time to take a couple of photos of the refrigerator and the wider kitchen.

"No I do not look like there is any money in here."
Fran said as she rummaged though the box.
"The gun looks well maintained though so we can take that...perhaps the knife and multi tool as well."
She commented.
"How go the picture taking?"

(OOC: Yeah and there is this stereotype that if you are fat all you do is sit around and eat junk food all day. I do not, as all junk food got sugar so eating any means itchy time, so if I have something like that it is a rare treat or me forgetting to have eaten before I left home and just having to have to find something to eat. And beside my weight is no one's business than me and my doctor.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:40 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"You are playing a high game then love...a dangerous game but one that can also turn out to be very useful but please be careful."
Freddy said with a frown.
"A vampire Custos...and Chief Morgan have agreed to that?"
Colin nodded, "Dangerous, perhaps, but no more dangerous than not having a diplomatic channel in place, I think... And yes, the Chief has agreed, though it did take a little bit of persuasion. I think Shawn's recent ordeals helped... convince him, too."

Anja wrote:The old Etherinte read the message and he raised an eyebrow again.
"Almost like if Muss Adlebloom's Genius is an internet troll. And yes I heard about what happened with Master D'Angelo, you better hope the young lady's Avatar do not annoy yours to much, though I am not sure if they can communicate with one another."
He smiled wryly, "My Avatar can reach out to others when I touch them - I felt them watching together during the surgery, and she's sung lullabies for... a Cabalmate's Avatar. That doesn't mean she's liable to, or even able to hurt other Avatars over that sort of interaction, fortunately. It's the distinction between offering to talk and having a camera and microphone thrust into your face out of nowhere, I guess."

Anja wrote:"I am glad you like the tea Sir."
Alicia said then she gave you a rather confused look.
"A time anomaly...I am not sure I understand Sir...but sure...I will watch over you both."
The apprentice agreed, still looking confused though.
He shook his head, "Future me needs present me to know something, so I will, er, zone out for a bit. It's not dangerous, but it might be a little unsettling, and I wouldn't want someone to check in and think I needed immediate medical attention."

He took a small sip of the tea, nodded, and set the teacup down safely, before reaching out to the little bubble and tapping it with a fingertip...

((OOC: Of course she did, Vervain hasn't seen you in forever, and that's a really long time! Wink ))

((OOC2: Despite Norwegians' justified reputation for not talking to strangers (not an expression of common xenophobia, so much as pretty strong genetic predispositions for introversion), we, too, have a few busybody Karens who insist on making everyone's lives miserable by forcing their "well"-intentioned "good" advice on anyone they think could need it. I do believe the US is the true hotspot of that particular breed, though... even if we do have our own quite distinct specimens of the dietary, pharmacological, and theological variations... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:22 am

[Cabin]

Anja's Post:

'Seems to be going okay.' Nicole replied, checking the screen to see if the photos were clear enough. 'Can you load up all that stuff in the trunk? Been meaning to start laying down some caches...'

[I could fill the screen with this topic, but I'll limit it to this; my education on nutrition has shown me that 'looks healthy' and 'is healthy' is two different things and each person's needs are different. Lastly, a lot of 'knowledge' on this subject is either utterly out of date and/or simply crap in the first place.]

[Read this sociologist who argued that the stereotype of 'dogmatic American evangelism' is borne from the country's history; a land settled by self-motivated 'square pegs', who were perfectly free to 'move on' to some other bit of 'the frontier' if they fell out with neighbours etc. We Europeans haven't had that luxury for centuries, and so we've got deeper 'programming' to try to avoid blood on the carpet if possible.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:26 am

[Ward Making]

Anja wrote:"First of all we know this creature use illusions, who is to say she can not make a new illusion tempting enough to lure you out, or one terrifying enough, your Mentor out there needing your help for example, she is not likely to use the same trick twice."
The old mage said sounding rather skeptical.

"I can strengthen and shield my mind to make it harder for emotional things like that to affect me. Plus I already know about her and her abilities. Even if it looks different, its still an illusion and knowing that I'll be able to control myself." Serge reasoned. "The ward prevents outside magickal forces from affecting those within right? So she won't be able to single me out for the illusion as well. Any illusion she cast will need to be visible to everyone as she'll have to affect herself or the environment around her. So anyone near me can also help me if it looks like its affecting me and prevent me from doing something crazy."

Anja wrote:"Also what do you have to offer the Banshee, what good will talking with her do, yes you might convince her you are more trouble than you are worth, but she have to eat so the only thing that will accomplish is having her move on to some other innocent victim. Unless you have a solid plan for an alternative you have nothing to offer her Mr Yager."
The Chief said in a serious tone of voice.

"A kind ear and a friendly smile for start. She likely hasn't had a friendly honest conversation with a person in a while" he said, knowing full well that the chief would consider that equivalent to nothing. "And learning a bit more about her may give some insight into another way to help her. Ghosts in stories often are tied to the the mortal world because of something holding them back from moving on. Resolving those problems may allow her to move on."

Serge didn't put much confidence in his last statement. If something like that was possible for fae ghosts, both the Deaconess and the book would have made mention of it. However saying it out loud had caused other thoughts in his mind to flourish. "Come to think of it. We've just been assuming this was a random Banshee acting on her own. However for a creature teetering at the edge of nonexistence you'd think she'd settle for anyone. It may be possible that she has a master whose commanding her to go after specifically me. Learning about something like that and offering to free her may be a possible solution. She did appear after a mission against ghost wielding vampires...."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:27 am

[Ward Making]

"I can strengthen and shield my mind to make it harder for emotional things like that to affect me. Plus I already know about her and her abilities. Even if it looks different, its still an illusion and knowing that I'll be able to control myself." Serge reasoned. "The ward prevents outside magickal forces from affecting those within right? So she won't be able to single me out for the illusion as well. Any illusion she cast will need to be visible to everyone as she'll have to affect herself or the environment around her. So anyone near me can also help me if it looks like its affecting me and prevent me from doing something crazy."

"Not all trickery is magickal illusion Mr Yager, what if she tell you exactly what you want to hear that off course she have given up on trying to eat you and now just want to be friends?"
Jeffry said sounding rather skeptical.
"But I guess I can stop you if you start to move outside."

"A kind ear and a friendly smile for start. She likely hasn't had a friendly honest conversation with a person in a while" he said, knowing full well that the chief would consider that equivalent to nothing. "And learning a bit more about her may give some insight into another way to help her. Ghosts in stories often are tied to the the mortal world because of something holding them back from moving on. Resolving those problems may allow her to move on."

"Showing kindness to someone condemned is a good thing Mr Yager but not if it result in you or someone else getting hurt. Now in my experience with ghosts just talking it out is not enough to help them more on, there is allot of practical things to be done to resolve their fetters, and this is not a regular ghost so is it very unlikely she will work the same way, that just is to low a chance of actually working to risk her harming you or moving on and harming someone else."
Jeffry said sternly.

Serge didn't put much confidence in his last statement. If something like that was possible for fae ghosts, both the Deaconess and the book would have made mention of it. However saying it out loud had caused other thoughts in his mind to flourish. "Come to think of it. We've just been assuming this was a random Banshee acting on her own. However for a creature teetering at the edge of nonexistence you'd think she'd settle for anyone. It may be possible that she has a master whose commanding her to go after specifically me. Learning about something like that and offering to free her may be a possible solution. She did appear after a mission against ghost wielding vampires...."

"Yes interrogating her about her possible link to Wallace Jace is the only reason I am even entertaining speaking with her before destroying her Mr Yager, however the only thing we can do to free her is kill her, we can not keep her around as what she need to stay in existence is not something I am willing to feed her with, so if we talk with her be aware of that, it will be to get information, once done I will kill her, if she try to flee I will kill her, unless you have a direct and practical plan for how to save her."
The Hermetic said still moving towards his room to get his sword.

[Cabin]

'Seems to be going okay.' Nicole replied, checking the screen to see if the photos were clear enough. 'Can you load up all that stuff in the trunk? Been meaning to start laying down some caches...'

"Yeah sure, I will get right on that..."
Fran said as she folded the ladder back up and let the hatch in the roof close before she picked up the box and headed for the car. The pictures seamed to be rather clear.

[Westchapel]

Colin nodded, "Dangerous, perhaps, but no more dangerous than not having a diplomatic channel in place, I think... And yes, the Chief has agreed, though it did take a little bit of persuasion. I think Shawn's recent ordeals helped... convince him, too."

"Agreed having a way to reach other supernatural societies is a boon."
Freddy muttered weakly having to be silent for a while and rest before she continued.
"This new Custos of yours have been through allot then...another stray you have adopted love?"
She asked with a slight smile.

He smiled wryly, "My Avatar can reach out to others when I touch them - I felt them watching together during the surgery, and she's sung lullabies for... a Cabalmate's Avatar. That doesn't mean she's liable to, or even able to hurt other Avatars over that sort of interaction, fortunately. It's the distinction between offering to talk and having a camera and microphone thrust into your face out of nowhere, I guess."

"I am not in the habit of harming others for being uncouth, and beside giving that soul the smack he so richly deserve would mean harming our new love and we do not want to do that."
Mia said and she sipped her tea. Dr Hadermann nodded sagely and said.
"Fascinating...I would love to dissect your brain Mr Wainwright, for Science."

He shook his head, "Future me needs present me to know something, so I will, er, zone out for a bit. It's not dangerous, but it might be a little unsettling, and I wouldn't want someone to check in and think I needed immediate medical attention."

"I see Sir so it is sort of like a vision. Well I will make sure no one think you are dying and keep watch."
Alicia promised with a smile.

n 6/3 2025)

[quote]He took a small sip of the tea, nodded, and set the teacup down safely, before reaching out to the little bubble and tapping it with a fingertip...

You sat in the audience of Horizon's main Council Chambers, a very pregnant Yu Die sat next to you. Freddy was at home watching the twins, you had discussed which one of you who would go but since Anna was your apprentice it was more apropriate you where the one to see her speak before the Council. The Council of Nine was disuccing whatever they should outlaw the punishment known as Ordeal which was just another word for torture, and by that prevening Chantries from using corporal punishment on it's members. Anna who had long been an oponent of torture and that been enganged in protest marches against it's use had been chosen to speak on the matter before the Council.
"She will do fine...I am sure she will do fine..."
Yu Die said, she and Anna had come from Mus two days ago so Anna could prepare for the speech both was rather nervous though.
"The Council of Nine Aknowledges Adepta Anna Wainwright Qen of Chantry Mus."
The Herald of the Nine anounced and you saw your apprentice step into the room, she was wearing a dark blue dress and the pale blue scarf she had gotten last Christmas from one fo her Cabalmates, the brooch you made for her when she first was willing to start trying to wear one was on her shoulder and simple dark blue glass beads hung from her ears, her long hair was braided and hung to her waist. Anna's blue eyes scanned the audience for a moment looking to see if she could find you and her wife, when she did she gave you a nervous smile before she took a deep breath, adressed the Council and begun.
"Honored Masters, before I came to the Traditions I was raised in a Labyrinth from the time I was four until I was twelve when my father rescued me, and I am hear to speak on the damage torture do it is time we as Traditionalists takes a step away from our enemies and end this foul practice once and for all."
Anna paused as she tried to judge what effect her words had on the Council and Yu Die gave you a nervous look.
"So far, so good."
The Akashic whispered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:40 am

[Cabin]

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave a nod to this. Then fished out the notepad from her pocket, quickly drew a sketch map of the cabin and then took a picture of that too. Once done, she'll then send them all to Jon.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:54 am

[Seattle]

"Yeah...I did not expect to run into some sort of fucking force field either, what the hell are you? A goat fucking wizard?"
The man asked sounding rather exasperated.

"No need for insults. We didn't want any conflict, actually. We simply came to deal with our business. Unfortunately, you were here first."

"Yeah...I am beginning to see that...let me see if you guys are wizards...going just from fantasy tropes here...then slightly retarded old guy is not a a vampire but a...lich? Well shit, but you are correct my job concerns making sure it's vampires follow the proper protocols, not babysitting whatever the fuck you are so, ehm sorry I attacked you can I have my friend back now...where is he by the way what happened to him? And we can be on our way."

"He is unharmed other than the minor injuries sustained from our initial defense against your attack on us. He is however not here right now but held in a sort of stasis. Both of us wish to deal with our own business, I think."

"Just what you ask, we make sure our society toe the line, where the Sheriff is the enforcer of the law we are sort of like the posse."
The man said with a shrug.

"Thank you."

"I am with the Camarilla...I already said I was in the city Scourge, that is sort of like a Camarilla thing, I mean the Sabbath do not give one fuck really, they just want to party or be assholes or some such shit." The vampire replied.

"I see, not as organized as you."

"Yeah my friend sort of vanished in thin air when we attacked some fucking wizards that was rather odd."
He grumbled.
"Being sort of held to the ground as if I where a car lifted by the bloody magnet is also rather strange."

"No doubt, but I meant aside from us. Perhaps some strangeness with ghosts, or those that deal in them, for example." He glanced over at Cita. "Did you have any particular questions for him?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:22 am

[Cabin]

Nicole gave a nod to this. Then fished out the notepad from her pocket, quickly drew a sketch map of the cabin and then took a picture of that too. Once done, she'll then send them all to Jon.

You got a reply from Jon that said.
"Got it. I am running the calculations now, there are some math in this after all, give me about a minute and I should be ready at your signal Nick."

[Seattle]

"No need for insults. We didn't want any conflict, actually. We simply came to deal with our business. Unfortunately, you were here first."

"Yeah...fine fine...I do not really want any conflict either."
The vampire said with a sigh.

"He is unharmed other than the minor injuries sustained from our initial defense against your attack on us. He is however not here right now but held in a sort of stasis. Both of us wish to deal with our own business, I think."

"My friend is in stasis? But he is not here where did he go?"
"I put him on the external memory card for my phone."
Cita replied.
"Excuse me...what?"
The vampire said his jaw dropping.
"I digitized him and put him on a memory card, he is quite okey I assure you."
The Virtual Adept replied and the vampire looked between you and Cita and back again.
"Ehhh...okey then..."

"I see, not as organized as you."

"Hell if I know I stay the fuck away from them, I am sure they have some sort of society but they are also bloody maniacs!"
The prisoner replied sourly.

"No doubt, but I meant aside from us. Perhaps some strangeness with ghosts, or those that deal in them, for example." He glanced over at Cita. "Did you have any particular questions for him?"

Cita shock her head.
"No not really."
She replied. The vampire sigh.
"Well nothing to do with ghosts but yeah I have noticed something odd but that is more to do with our own society so I am not so sure it have anything to do with whatever you oddballs are doing."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:54 am

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"Agreed having a way to reach other supernatural societies is a boon."
Freddy muttered weakly having to be silent for a while and rest before she continued.
"This new Custos of yours have been through allot then...another stray you have adopted love?"
She asked with a slight smile.
Colin smiled thinly, "Family... of sorts. Couldn't leave him where he was..."

Anja wrote:"I am not in the habit of harming others for being uncouth, and beside giving that soul the smack he so richly deserve would mean harming our new love and we do not want to do that."
Mia said and she sipped her tea. Dr Hadermann nodded sagely and said.
"Fascinating...I would love to dissect your brain Mr Wainwright, for Science."
He didn't even flinch, "I'm certain you would, but I'm afraid whatever my fate will be, it does not appear to be the sort that leaves an intact body behind. And I'm rather too attached to it in life to permit that sort of examination while I'm still using it."
He pondered, "A few scans might be... possible, though; if she'll allow it. But I can make no promises in that regard at this time. Perhaps we can talk more about it over New Year's, when things have calmed down a little?"

Anja wrote:"I see Sir so it is sort of like a vision. Well I will make sure no one think you are dying and keep watch."
Alicia promised with a smile.
He nodded, "Very much like that, yes."

[Horizon, 6th of March 2025]
Anja wrote:You sat in the audience of Horizon's main Council Chambers, a very pregnant Yu Die sat next to you. Freddy was at home watching the twins, you had discussed which one of you who would go but since Anna was your apprentice it was more apropriate you where the one to see her speak before the Council. The Council of Nine was disuccing whatever they should outlaw the punishment known as Ordeal which was just another word for torture, and by that prevening Chantries from using corporal punishment on it's members. Anna who had long been an oponent of torture and that been enganged in protest marches against it's use had been chosen to speak on the matter before the Council.
"She will do fine...I am sure she will do fine..."
Yu Die said, she and Anna had come from Mus two days ago so Anna could prepare for the speech both was rather nervous though.
He smiled, "She will. I think you're perhaps more nervous than she is, not that I blame you, of course. Deep breaths, dear. Deep breaths."

Anja wrote:"The Council of Nine Aknowledges Adepta Anna Wainwright Qen of Chantry Mus."
The Herald of the Nine anounced and you saw your apprentice step into the room, she was wearing a dark blue dress and the pale blue scarf she had gotten last Christmas from one fo her Cabalmates, the brooch you made for her when she first was willing to start trying to wear one was on her shoulder and simple dark blue glass beads hung from her ears, her long hair was braided and hung to her waist.
He smiled and waved subtly to her, not enough to draw the attention of the Nine or the staff.

Anja wrote:Anna's blue eyes scanned the audience for a moment looking to see if she could find you and her wife, when she did she gave you a nervous smile before she took a deep breath, adressed the Council and begun.
"Honored Masters, before I came to the Traditions I was raised in a Labyrinth from the time I was four until I was twelve when my father rescued me, and I am hear to speak on the damage torture do it is time we as Traditionalists takes a step away from our enemies and end this foul practice once and for all."
Anna paused as she tried to judge what effect her words had on the Council and Yu Die gave you a nervous look.
"So far, so good."
The Akashic whispered.
He nodded sagely, "Good start; pointing out that the Fallen do this shit is a good way to put our use of the practices in a bad light. Makes justifying it a lot harder..."

((OOC: I notice you broke the Horizon and date line in the last post to me - I'm guessing you meant to write Horizon 6/3 2025 - for future reference, you might want to write out the month by name, since we're dealing with different nationalities and different ways to write down dates (day/month/year versus month/day/year), making for 132 potentially confusing days out of the year. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:56 am

[Westchapel]

Colin smiled thinly, "Family... of sorts. Couldn't leave him where he was..."

"No off course you could not."
Freddy said and she grasped your hand weakly.
"I am proud of you for giving a home to those who need it most."
She muttered.

He didn't even flinch, "I'm certain you would, but I'm afraid whatever my fate will be, it does not appear to be the sort that leaves an intact body behind. And I'm rather too attached to it in life to permit that sort of examination while I'm still using it."

"Ah that is such a shame, and I did say dissection and not vivisection so off course you would have to be dead first."
Dr Haderman said in the same tone of voice he would use for ordering a cup of coffee.

He pondered, "A few scans might be... possible, though; if she'll allow it. But I can make no promises in that regard at this time. Perhaps we can talk more about it over New Year's, when things have calmed down a little?"

"Ah that would be wonderful, indeed let us arrange for a meeting to discuss it when there is time Mr Wainwright."
The old Etherite said almost eagerly.

He nodded, "Very much like that, yes."

Alicia nodded and she sat down in a chair to watch over you and Freddy.

He smiled, "She will. I think you're perhaps more nervous than she is, not that I blame you, of course. Deep breaths, dear. Deep breaths."

"Oh I don't know about that I heard her up going over her speech with Shawn half the night."
Yu Die said then she winced as the baby kicked and she put a hand on her rather large belly.
"Your grandson is eager to meet the world Colin...he do however make it hard to do deep breaths."
She whispered and then added a chuckle.

He smiled and waved subtly to her, not enough to draw the attention of the Nine or the staff.

Anna gave you a here gos nothing smile as she stepped up to the dais to stand before the Council table where the Nine and Master Porthos sat waiting.

He nodded sagely, "Good start; pointing out that the Fallen do this shit is a good way to put our use of the practices in a bad light. Makes justifying it a lot harder..."

Yu Die nodded at that.
"Opponents of the suggestion to outlaw the use of Ordeal as a punishment and to add a Ninth Protocol outlawing wanton cruelty have commented that it will also outlaw painful practices that are a part of a given Tradition's way of working, for example Verbena sacrifice rituals or the way House Criamon mark themselves, but it will not, this law is not meant to stop the use of pain as a tool in magick, or the consensual use of torture for a ritual. The Verbena Coven of Boston have as their initiation ritual that the one getting initiated are flogged, then they are bond against the Coven's world tree to let the sacret tree soak up their blood, linking the new initiate to the tree and the coven, after a night bond such the initiate are released and the other members of the Coven wash and heal them and then nurture them back to health, thus furthering the link between Coven members, this new law is not meant to outlaw practices like this. It is also not the intention to outlaw punishment who might be painful but where pain is not the main focus."
Anna said then she took a deep breath.
"An example would be Branding, while it is a very painful practice the intent is not to cause discomfort but to mark an offender with the offense they have done, what the new law might result in though is making it a legal right for a prisoner to use the herbal mixture Master Amadeus Nassa bani Verbena, Adeptus Tane Karyak bani Dreamspeakers and member of the Kopa Loei Craft and Archmaga Cita Telar bani Virtual Adepts created to educe the pain a mage feel during Avatar injuries. Honored Masters pain and horror have never been a good way to discipline members of a nation, order or culture, all it do is create traumas and resentment."
She continued before the paused again to let the Council absorb her words.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:35 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"No off course you could not."
Freddy said and she grasped your hand weakly.
"I am proud of you for giving a home to those who need it most."
She muttered.
Colin nodded, "Well, I can't adopt everyone... but as I said, he's family, of sorts."

Anja wrote:"Ah that is such a shame, and I did say dissection and not vivisection so off course you would have to be dead first."
Dr Haderman said in the same tone of voice he would use for ordering a cup of coffee.
He shrugged, "I'm not so sure how much of a shame it is; there's enough indicia to suggest I won't die. Just... become something more, perhaps; some form of Ascension. I'll consider making a note of the possibility, should I happen to vacate this mortal shell at some point, though."

Anja wrote:"Ah that would be wonderful, indeed let us arrange for a meeting to discuss it when there is time Mr Wainwright."
The old Etherite said almost eagerly.
He nodded, "Over New Year's, then, sometime - I don't imagine a set of scans should take too long."

Anja wrote:"Oh I don't know about that I heard her up going over her speech with Shawn half the night."
Yu Die said then she winced as the baby kicked and she put a hand on her rather large belly.
"Your grandson is eager to meet the world Colin...he do however make it hard to do deep breaths."
She whispered and then added a chuckle.
He grinned and gently laid a hand next to Yu Die's, "Perhaps he knows his other mother's ready to raise hell..."

Anja wrote:Anna gave you a here gos nothing smile as she stepped up to the dais to stand before the Council table where the Nine and Master Porthos sat waiting.
He gave her a smile and a nod, then carefully looked towards Master Porthos and gave him a respectful nod, too.

Anja wrote:Yu Die nodded at that.
"Opponents of the suggestion to outlaw the use of Ordeal as a punishment and to add a Ninth Protocol outlawing wanton cruelty have commented that it will also outlaw painful practices that are a part of a given Tradition's way of working, for example Verbena sacrifice rituals or the way House Criamon mark themselves, but it will not, this law is not meant to stop the use of pain as a tool in magick, or the consensual use of torture for a ritual. The Verbena Coven of Boston have as their initiation ritual that the one getting initiated are flogged, then they are bond against the Coven's world tree to let the sacret tree soak up their blood, linking the new initiate to the tree and the coven, after a night bond such the initiate are released and the other members of the Coven wash and heal them and then nurture them back to health, thus furthering the link between Coven members, this new law is not meant to outlaw practices like this. It is also not the intention to outlaw punishment who might be painful but where pain is not the main focus."
Anna said then she took a deep breath.
"An example would be Branding, while it is a very painful practice the intent is not to cause discomfort but to mark an offender with the offense they have done, what the new law might result in though is making it a legal right for a prisoner to use the herbal mixture Master Amadeus Nassa bani Verbena, Adeptus Tane Karyak bani Dreamspeakers and member of the Kopa Loei Craft and Archmaga Cita Telar bani Virtual Adepts created to educe the pain a mage feel during Avatar injuries. Honored Masters pain and horror have never been a good way to discipline members of a nation, order or culture, all it do is create traumas and resentment."
She continued before the paused again to let the Council absorb her words.
He grinned, muttering softly, "Good, good, intercept the counterarguments before they can gain traction... She might well make an excellent lawyer one day, too... though I do wonder if she's included Crexia's commentary on the reliability of pain as a motivating factor? After all, the venerable Archmaga has recognized what pain does to a mind in both the long and short term..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:25 pm

[Westchapel]

Colin nodded, "Well, I can't adopt everyone... but as I said, he's family, of sorts."

"How is he family? Is he a long lost relative Colin?"
Freddy wanted to know.

He shrugged, "I'm not so sure how much of a shame it is; there's enough indicia to suggest I won't die. Just... become something more, perhaps; some form of Ascension. I'll consider making a note of the possibility, should I happen to vacate this mortal shell at some point, though."

"Hum...ah yes your future visions, well I guess it is possible you might Acceded into the Ether Mr Wainwright but if you do not and you die before me I would indeed love to examine your brain it is bound to be fascinating."
Dr Hadermann commented.

He nodded, "Over New Year's, then, sometime - I don't imagine a set of scans should take too long."

"Certainly not half an hour perhaps."
The Etherite replied.
"It would be most useful and I assure you such scans would be treated confidentially."

He grinned and gently laid a hand next to Yu Die's, "Perhaps he knows his other mother's ready to raise hell..."

"He will be firecracker like his other mother."
Yu Die said warmly.
"We...are considering naming him after Mr Roth Hicks...after he saved Anna and...the troubles in November...oh what is it now ten years ago?"
She said with a bit of a smile.
"We figured the name would give her a bit of fire."

He gave her a smile and a nod, then carefully looked towards Master Porthos and gave him a respectful nod, too.

Porthos tipped his hat in your direction, the hat he did not have that is.

He grinned, muttering softly, "Good, good, intercept the counterarguments before they can gain traction... She might well make an excellent lawyer one day, too... though I do wonder if she's included Crexia's commentary on the reliability of pain as a motivating factor? After all, the venerable Archmaga has recognized what pain does to a mind in both the long and short term..."

"Honored Primi, in the material that you where provided before this talk you can see research data from several societies both magickal and mundane, and it can be seen that torture do not work as a punishment, societies that employ torture almost always have harsher crime and more repeat crimenals than societies that have a focus on rehabilitation. You will also find statements from Archmistress Crexia as to the fact that while torture create lasting trauma with an increased risk of mental illness and early death for the victims, it do in fact not provide good deterrent against performing crime. Please indulge me to tell you a story honored Masters. The Security Chief at Chantry Steelhaven Archmaster Jeffry Morgan told me of how he when he was a young Adept had helped a captured Mad One escape from his Chantry's cell. The young Master Morgan was flogged for his crime but the punishment he said only made him feel more right, dug his heels in more about the matter as he was simply angry and hurt at being treated in such a way. It was first when an kind, elderly Verbena spoke with him and told him about the damage the Marauder woman could do and took the then young Adept with him to show him some of that damage that Master Morgan regretted his actions."
Anna said and she took a deep breath.
"I know this law will not be about using torture as a method for extracting information though a ban on cruelty can be. But it have been proven again and again that a prisoner under torture will give up any information to make the ordeal stop, regardless to whatever or not the information is true. By and large the most effective way of getting information have never been pain but treating a prisoner as a human being, I will not digress further though as this is not about prisoners but whatever or it is going to be made illegal to torture our own members as a punishment, and from all the data provided I have to draw the conclusion that all such treatment do is traumatize and dehumanize a criminal, without doing anything to rehabilitate them or decrease the chance they or anyone else commit the same or other crimes in the future. Torture is needless and cruel, it is a tool of our enemies, a tool they revel in and it is not a tool we should use. Honored Masters we should aim to be better than our foes, we should aim higher. Yes when we have been wronged it is easy to long for revenge, but to get it in the form of legal and organized torture is not the way."
The Orphan said and she paused again to let what she had said sink in before she begun her closing arguments.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:15 pm

[Seattle]

"Hell if I know I stay the fuck away from them, I am sure they have some sort of society but they are also bloody maniacs!"
The prisoner replied sourly.

"Noted."

he vampire sigh.
"Well nothing to do with ghosts but yeah I have noticed something odd but that is more to do with our own society so I am not so sure it have anything to do with whatever you oddballs are doing."

"It might, there have been some instances of problems with...certain specific groups or individuals. I won't be able to know unless you tell me, though. Are you able to do so, please?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:18 pm

[Ward Making]

Anja wrote:"Not all trickery is magickal illusion Mr Yager, what if she tell you exactly what you want to hear that off course she have given up on trying to eat you and now just want to be friends?"
Jeffry said sounding rather skeptical.
"But I guess I can stop you if you start to move outside."

"If we're all following a rule that no matter what she says or does, no one is to leave the bounds of the chantry ward and we prevent others from doing the same, then we can minimize the risks." he replied.

Anja wrote:"Showing kindness to someone condemned is a good thing Mr Yager but not if it result in you or someone else getting hurt. Now in my experience with ghosts just talking it out is not enough to help them more on, there is allot of practical things to be done to resolve their fetters, and this is not a regular ghost so is it very unlikely she will work the same way, that just is to low a chance of actually working to risk her harming you or moving on and harming someone else."
Jeffry said sternly.
Anja wrote:"Yes interrogating her about her possible link to Wallace Jace is the only reason I am even entertaining speaking with her before destroying her Mr Yager, however the only thing we can do to free her is kill her, we can not keep her around as what she need to stay in existence is not something I am willing to feed her with, so if we talk with her be aware of that, it will be to get information, once done I will kill her, if she try to flee I will kill her, unless you have a direct and practical plan for how to save her."
The Hermetic said still moving towards his room to get his sword.

Serge frowned at the ultimatum, but nodded and said, "Very well. I understand. Right now the only other plans I had were the ones I told you before. And they would probably hurt us more than help her."

He didn't have anything else to add and waited for the Security Chief to get his weapon, looking a little gloomy as he did so. As he waited he tried hard to think of any other way he could save the banshee girl and feeling a little helpless when none came. "Some hero I am. Bet Mr. Wainwright could do this in a second." he thought somberly.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next