Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Warp, what have happened while you where away

2 posters

Go down

For Warp, what have happened while you where away Empty For Warp, what have happened while you where away

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:45 pm

Ok this is just a quick summary of what have happened while you have been away for the weekend, in short, not much. Adley and Bruce came out of the university and a stressed Adley packed the Cabal into the car and took of. Beatrice asked Adley if Vittoria would carry out her threat and Adley replied she would try. Beatrice asked him some questions about Gilgul that she probably did not want to know the answer to and that he could not answer. Richard managed to calm Beatrice down some with a friendly touch and some magick. Bruce said nothing. The Cabal is now speeding towards the Chantry and will soon arrive.

This Colin do not know but at Steelhaven Tane a Dreamspeaker have arrived to ask for a place at the Chantry, he is currently speaking with Hildegaard and at Logan's airport a young hedge wizard named Bianca who was once the apprentice of Amadeus have arrived and is being picked up by Rosa.

So yeah that is what have happened since last you where on. I hope this summary helps.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

For Warp, what have happened while you where away Empty Re: For Warp, what have happened while you where away

Post by Warpmind Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:32 pm

Already read up on the thread, but thanks. Smile
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

For Warp, what have happened while you where away Empty Re: For Warp, what have happened while you where away

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:36 pm

Ok, good to hear. I hope you had fun at the convention.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:36 pm

Yup. Very Happy
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:44 pm

Was it Arcon you went to?I used to go every year until I ended up in a bit of a conflict years ago with one of those that at that time where running things and that lead to a bit of a awkward social situation for me, I really should start going again though so maybe next year.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:04 pm

Atlanticon. A bit smaller and more intimate, and mostly board games/card games (and a substantial quantity of alcohol, including my quite good homebrewed mead this year) in a cabin at a camp site near Voss.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:52 pm

Ah yes I attended that once, the first one of them in fact, it got a bit to much alcohol for me since I do not drink and then it get a bit awkward to be about the only sober person in the party. I am glad you had fun though.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum