Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 25 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:19 am

Tane:

You're far more native to this chantry and at least you're normal to the culture, unlike me. It would be improper, but Mis Majora would be better? He asked complaciently.

"Majora just mean major with a female affix Mr Karyak or if you prefer by your culture I am willing to use your first name though I am not the most comfortable doing so, in my culture referring to someone of a lower rank by just their name is a way to talk down to them, you might call your maid servant just Louise but the cook you respect would be Mrs Bloom just to make an example so to me simple calling you Tane would be treating you as an inferior, but I am willing to call you by your name according to your culture if you will call me by the names I prefer..."
Hildegard said and sigh.
"Also Mr Karyak I assume you do not speak Latin, so then do not just take a part of an Latin title and change it around. Adepta or Adeptus is acceptable, Majora is not a name it is added to my Adept rank to show that I have reached that degree in several Spheres and are close to attaining Mastery. Not using the female affix is acceptable as well in which case it would be Adeptus Major. I do not stand on title though young man, I am just giving you some options sine simply using my surname was a problem for you...I do warn you though many other mages will not be quite as forgiving of bad manners as I."
Hildegard said sternly before she helped Cadence get to the bathroom."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:46 pm

"If you talked to him a minute ago, I talked to him ten seconds ago. I've just come from his office with these instructions. It will not be immediate that someone will come from her home chantry, likely we are in a state of war. He is a very busy man given what is gonig on, but if you feel the need to clarify the matter then I will let him know

We'll see when the time.comes. for now there are more pushing matters to attend to.

"I see, we've heard that too many times
oo
Are there more cases of this kind of convertions?You can talk but i'd like to récord this chat.

Mr Karyak I know it is difficult believe me, I too hope that we can arrive at justice within the laws and I'm trying to help you do so. Because the alternatives...they will not go well for you or those you are trying to advocate for if it's not handled very carefully. I would not like to see that happen

I know my consequences, and i deem them aceptable. Are you going to commit to help me with this?

"Several things. I heard that you were thinking of some type of shapechanger ritual that might help Nephandi avatars somehow become purified. As it happens, I think that such a thing could be possible if very difficult; though I need to hear more about it. And we need to see if the girl or your allies would even wish to try it out on a mage. But if we do not move carefully, then attempting it will never be allowed. You will need to provide some evidence that such a thing is possible on a mage beforehand, gather an argument for such a thing and then it would be presented to the Council's Tribunal.

I belive it is dificult but it might work, and even if it goes wrong at the camp he can study the ritual to device our own.

I didn't knew she was the mercere at the time but i understand the problem. I belive she will be helped soon, if everything goles as i spect.

"And there is one more thing. I hear that you have certain affections for Beatrice. She is my sister and my cabalmate. I do not wish to see her further hurt and am trying to help her recover. However, she is in a very fragile state right now and it will take a while for her state to improve. You will likely hear from both me and our cabal leader, Mr Wainwright. Is there anything you wish to talk to me about?"
When you say this, Tane looked lost and watched you, trying to find resemblances with Beatrice.
I didn't know she has a brother. What does this mean? I have never said something like that to her. She's got much more to deal with than romantic aspirations. I don't tell you she's not of muy liking but that matters little now. She also seeks someone else's affections, so i'm out of discussion.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:08 pm

You have forgotten to post this to the ic thread.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:10 pm

We'll see when the time.comes. for now there are more pushing matters to attend to.

"I agree there are certainly other things that need attending to, but I need to know if you will follow the instructions I was sent to give you, sir."

Are there more cases of this kind of convertions?You can talk but i'd like to récord this chat.

"You may record it. And many conversions I have heard lately were under duress. One must be willing to go into the caul to become a Nephandi, however it is clear that why one is willing is rather...another matter."

I know my consequences, and i deem them aceptable. Are you going to commit to help me with this?

"That rather depends on what you are doing, and how you do it. I would rather work with you than not. And I am committed to trying to find a way to help Beatrice as well as others in her situation if I am able and that will take time. I would like to be able to trust you enough to talk more in depth about this, but the law and consequences as you say must play a part of it or you will be endangering everyone."

I belive it is dificult but it might work, and even if it goes wrong at the camp he can study the ritual to device our own. I didn't knew she was the mercere at the time but i understand the problem. I belive she will be helped soon, if everything goles as i spect.

"Can you tell me more about this ritual? Or perhaps when we have time, your shapeshifter friend can assist explaining it to us? I hope so, what do you expect to happen with her, Mr Karyak?"

I didn't know she has a brother. What does this mean? I have never said something like that to her. She's got much more to deal with than romantic aspirations. I don't tell you she's not of muy liking but that matters little now. She also seeks someone else's affections, so i'm out of discussion.

He gave him a faint enigmatic smile as he searched his face for resemblances. "Well, let's just say that I feel like her brother, no matter if you can see our resemblance or not. Ah, well...Mr Karyak if...how to put this. If her 'other affections' are for me, and she has said as much to me earlier this week, I cannot return those affections. The ones I have for her are like a brother to his little sister, I still love her very much but it is not romantic." Then he shrugged and put his hands on his knees. "I'm gay."

Then he added, "But yes she has much to deal with at the moment. Do you know anything about soul medicines? I was told there can be a way to find a spiritual medicine in the pneumbra, a reflection of medicines here that work on spiritual aspects. They are not easy to find, being found in certain areas with properties embedded in them and I have also heard that there are ghosts of a type that might know about this medicine. However, I feel maybe you would know about this as well, or your shapeshifter friends might know about how to find such. I have also asked a few others about this, perhaps when the crises is over we can sit down together and pool our understandings."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:02 pm

I will try to meet an acomodation with her chantry when the time comes, but for nos y es, i'll try as long as it's aceptable for the preparatiĂ³n of my case.

"You may record it. And many conversions I have heard lately were under duress. One must be willing to go into the caul to become a Nephandi, however it is clear that why one is willing is rather...another matter."
Yes! Thanks! You understand my point, rigt? She's the vĂ­ctim here! That's why we need to help her

"That rather depends on what you are doing, and how you do it. I would rather work with you than not. And I am committed to trying to find a way to help Beatrice as well as others in her situation if I am able and that will take time. I would like to be able to trust you enough to talk more in depth about this, but the law and consequences as you say must play a part of it or you will be endangering everyone."
Your words carry more wisdom than i spected. I had started to think i was in a madhouse! All this prejudice and so little visiĂ³n...
Now, you understand what i'm trying to do? What i belive in?

"Can you tell me more about this ritual? Or perhaps when we have time, your shapeshifter friend can assist explaining it to us? I hope so, what do you expect to happen with her, Mr Karyak?"
I will tell you what i told Cadence before: Shapeshifters have their own people that has been converted to differents aspects of the triad of Caos or Dinamism, Entrophy or the Wyrm and Static Order or the Weaver. Cadence's avatar has turned into one of the most powerful serving spirits of Entrophy. They basicly got a conection to some spirits you could call groupal avatars, and when one of the individuals goes corrupted it can be reversed to it's former alignement with this ritual. It either cleanses the shifter or kills it, but i belive that in an avatar it could work, specially in Cadence and Beatrice since they're not corrupted in mind and soul. That's why i'd need your help. I don't think it works for a full flegged nephandus, but might work for them and other people forced through the cauls, and maybe witterslaints. Even if it doesn't function, we can see how it works and study it to device a method that might work

I cannot tell you more about the girl. You have to ask amadeus since it is personal for him. Enough to say that she's getting a new avatar.

I'm gay
I didn't know it was you... But in any case i care not for that at this moment: if she dies or gets gilguled nothing will matter.

I don't know about soul medicines. But in any case, i'd like to use our nephandic prisoners to donate for her, if they're compatible. In any case, i know a little nature's spirit, so i could ask him to help me create poultices in the umbra with plant's spirit corpus. In the worst case, if it's so needed i could awake some medicinal herb's spirit to ask them for their help.
Feras walk into the penumbra on a regular basis, we could load them with medicines and ask them to go over the oher side and see if they get a reflection of the medicines. I'm learning avatar healing techniques with Master Telar and in any case we could ask her.
Tane raised his head unexpectedly and looked at the door Has she slept?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:06 pm

You have forgotten to post this to the ic thread again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:00 pm

I will try to meet an acomodation with her chantry when the time comes, but for nos y es, i'll try as long as it's aceptable for the preparatiĂ³n of my case.

"Good. We cannot allow her to be free in our chantry, she is a Nephandus. That does not mean treat her cruelly of course but she will need to be locked up and her hands bound. But whether it is acceptable to you or not, if you don't follow the law they will not let you try the case.""

Yes! Thanks! You understand my point, rigt? She's the vĂ­ctim here! That's why we need to help her

"She is a victim, but she is still a Nephandus. It is a very said case, Mr Karyak, one I have unfortunately come across too often. That's why we need to stop the Nephandi Labyrinths altogether. But there is not much legal wiggle room there. I don't know that we can help her, it may be quite difficult to allow such a thing, but if we rush through things then it will not go the way you want."

Your words carry more wisdom than i spected. I had started to think i was in a madhouse! All this prejudice and so little visiĂ³n...
Now, you understand what i'm trying to do? What i belive in?

"This chantry is one of the most progressive chantries in the area, Mr Karyak and it is my home. What's going on right now has turned it into a madhouse but there are very good people here. Do you understand what -I'm- trying to do, Mr Karyak? What -I- believe in? In some ways I think that we do beieve in similar things but have very different approaches. But I want to keep your head off the chopping block, the vision is a long one with many steps. There is very good reason to act strongly against the Nephandi. They've been corrupting us and turning our allies into enemies in some cases, or taking advantage of people in desperate situations. What we believe is not widely believed, it is true...there is reason for this, many years have proven otherwise. Though we have found there may be a small chance, if we proceed carefully."

I will tell you what i told Cadence before: Shapeshifters have their own people that has been converted to differents aspects of the triad of Caos or Dinamism, Entrophy or the Wyrm and Static Order or the Weaver. Cadence's avatar has turned into one of the most powerful serving spirits of Entrophy. They basicly got a conection to some spirits you could call groupal avatars, and when one of the individuals goes corrupted it can be reversed to it's former alignement with this ritual. It either cleanses the shifter or kills it, but i belive that in an avatar it could work, specially in Cadence and Beatrice since they're not corrupted in mind and soul. That's why i'd need your help. I don't think it works for a full flegged nephandus, but might work for them and other people forced through the cauls, and maybe witterslaints. Even if it doesn't function, we can see how it works and study it to device a method that might work

"That is what your wereshark friend called...oh what was the term? The ones called Black Spiral Dancers?" he asked, then listened. "Hum...I would not wish Beatrice to try this I admit. She is weak and if she dies, her avatar might not make it. However, it's something we should find out more about, though I'm wary of experimenting on others. I have seen how that goes, and it can go very wrong."

I cannot tell you more about the girl. You have to ask amadeus since it is personal for him. Enough to say that she's getting a new avatar.

He raised an eyebrow at him. "Well, I'll do that when I get the chance."

I didn't know it was you... But in any case i care not for that at this moment: if she dies or gets gilguled nothing will matter.

'I don't believe they will try that rite again, unless she breaks the staying order. But yes, she is in a weakened state."

I don't know about soul medicines. But in any case, i'd like to use our nephandic prisoners to donate for her, if they're compatible. In any case, i know a little nature's spirit, so i could ask him to help me create poultices in the umbra with plant's spirit corpus. In the worst case, if it's so needed i could awake some medicinal herb's spirit to ask them for their help.
Feras walk into the penumbra on a regular basis, we could load them with medicines and ask them to go over the oher side and see if they get a reflection of the medicines. I'm learning avatar healing techniques with Master Telar and in any case we could ask her

"I don't think it is a good idea to ask another Nephandus to donate...for one thing, very few I imagine would want to do something like that. You are asking them to take their avatars and strip pieces of it off...given that they may yet get the rite, I could not see many agreeing to it. And doing it, well I have seen that in a Seeking and it was quite horrible Mr Karyak. Even a Nephandus should not suffer like that. I would rather us find another way to help her. I do like your ideas about asking for helper spirits. I am also interested in spirits myself, though they are usually higher umbral beings or elementals. And if your Fera? That is the term for shapeshifters? If your Fera allies can help us with the medicines, that would be very helpful for her healing. As it happens I think I will also be learning some avatar healing techniques before long...though I am going to take a different tact from Master Telar."

Tane raised his head unexpectedly and looked at the door Has she slept?

"Beatrice? Not much, that is part of the problem. She sleeps sometimes if I am near her, and eats some if I am there. But it has been hard to do so."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:56 pm

That's just the reason why you can't allow hardship and fear to strip you of your humanity.

'I'm not sure what you mean, Mr Karyak. Granted, people here are under duress but calling them inhumane is a blanket statement, if that is what you are implying."

Dancing the black espiral is descending to the Service of the wyrm, help the concepto of enthropy gone wild and monstruos, out of control.

"Werewolves that serve out of control entropy. I see."

Yea, they've tried to do it without working any ritual. Bringing in a thing that eats avatars sounds equally effective. They have played this game before, and we haven't, so please, be vigilant.

"I would not be so hasty to make half of the assumptions you are making, Mr Karyak. You do not know the whole story in many instances. But yes the avatar eater, if that's what you mean, was as dirty a play as it gets...those creatures are horrible."

Has Cita rested? Someone should always be with Beatrice but Cita needs to sleep, rest and eat. I has to forcé her to it some time ago, same as Amadeus, but they need to do it.... If they get sloppy it could end badly, and if they overwork, they won't be ready if something happens

"I have not had the opportunity to see Cita, I've only just returned. however Mr Wainwright has. I believe you will be seeing him later today and perhaps you will know. I agree the healers need rest, they are not the only ones either. It's good to be concerned about that as things continue to progress but you should heed your own words Mr Karyak."

As for Beatrice, the problem is that her avatar is terribly scared, even more than in pain, and it translates it's fear in pain. To heal and sleep, she needs something to bond with her avatar and make sure it rests. I have done so, and if you are her brother i bet you have done so toĂ³.

He sighed. "Her avatar was damaged and traumatized. It is in pain, a kind of spiritual pain that translates to its host and it is afraid. Hrm, how to put this...some of spirits I have spoken with discuss avatars as 'that which they cannot touch' for it is spirit yet it belongs with its host in a manifested form, awakening in us to put it plainly. The pain is therefore a pain that is there yet which exists on a plane that is very hard to soothe. As for bonding, I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Your terms and mine are not the same but yes, Beatrice and I are close. I suppose I should explain a little if I wasn't clear, I treat her like my sister, for that is how I feel for her though we do not share blood relations."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:04 am

You don't loose something like that in a minute, but accepting the destruction of something you don't know how to create or heal out of fear is brutal. And that starts the degrading.

"Just as losing something like that as you put it doesn't happen in a minute, nor can we expect change for certain laws to happen quickly either. And that's why I'm advocating you to step carefully, for if you do not, then you will end up having the opposite effect than you intend."

I'm not asuming anything, the fact is that creature can come here only if someone bring them to this place. Moreover, to bring it they need some inside help to lower the magickal wardings without raising the alarm and without Master Morgan's notice. That's a fact: someone was interested in lauching that creature to the place where it was released and there was a limited choice of people the thing would attack. It was precise and surgical and the fact that not a lot of people has been made accountable for that action only talks of expertise. Expertise, motivation and even more power than your mentor: the list of people capable of doing it is dismayingly short

"Not necessarily more power but they've been clever about finding a way. Though I'm not arguing that someone brought the avatar eater here. I meant about 'playing this game' - yes, it does seem a type of trick they've tried before, I'm not disagreeing with you there either. However, you are assuming the list of people is 'dismayingly short' and it's not quite, is the thing. We've gathered some knowledge and we do know they've been infiltrating things but it's not quite so straightforward either."

What do you mean?

"I mean being sloppy, complacent or unthinking is costly, no matter if from lack of sleep or understanding. And I've been there, and it's not good."

I can understand that relationship: Coawa an i are brothers, although we shre no blood, our bonds are strong as a powerful rope. I have heard spirits say that, but i'll show you how you could help her sleep if you want. How much can you connect with your own avatar?

"Yes, it is something like that, in a way, what you share with Coawa. But also different I expect in other ways. I can connect fairly well to my avatar, I would say. I only ask that you do not try to manifest her, if that is part of it, and explain what you are going to do first beforehand. She is much too upset, furious and sad from recent events and there are other reasons that it would not be prudent to try that right now."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:55 am

I understand but laws are things we made up, justice or humanity are things we are born with, it's different.

"There are good people here, and they are humane. Some of which you've upset. I'll leave Colin to talk to you about that for now, though."

We could test them, in some other moment when we're no so invested in nephandus. But for now, we must be vigilant.

"Test whom? I'm not sure I follow...we're looking at the leads as much as we can though if that's what you mean."

I know. That's why i'm consulting Master Steelhaven, Master Telar and our law library before acting. Up until now all i have done is state my intention.

"I'm glad to see you're thinking about it, now then. But from what I heard a little while ago, you may have made some things rather harder on yourself, and others."

WHat has happened?

"Quite a lot has happened, Mr Karyak and unfortunately I cannot explain all of it to you right now. But suffice to say, my avatar is upset and we're feeling rather protective. What is it that you did to help Beatrice sleep? Then I should go speak with Mrs Getwater. Ah, and if you plan on recording my voice and the interview, I think it best if I took the recordings up to the Chief of security to hear. I don't wish to leave something like that laying round, plus he should hear it and he can keep it safe for you until you need it."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:21 am

He raised an eyebrow at his explanation. "Hrm...I do believe that is a particular talent that you have, or perhaps your group, not something that can exactly be taught to someone with as different a paradigm as I have. But I would like to see sometime, if we are able to get some time to recover and do so, perhaps I might learn something of interest. And of course she is agreeable. But I don't think my avatar should try anything like that right now, given some circumstances. I do hope that you will take a bit more care, in that regard, to mind others well being even if they are not someone you are caring for directly. Very well, I should go see if the ladies have had enough time..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:37 am

He arched another eyebrow at him. "I assure you that my paradigm works perfectly well for me, even though it means I might have to figure out things from my own perspective. But as I said, I might learn something from the experience.

"I'm not sure what you mean about preparations, or going where exactly? Cadence has to stay under lock and guard as I said before when I first came to see you until such time as someone comes from her chantry to take her there to await trial. I don't know what you mean by in her desperation...unless you think she might try to kill herself and if so, I agree that's a risk, which is why she should be guarded. But she cannot roam freely around the chantry, Mr Karyak."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:59 am

Oh, sorry, yeah, that sounded wrong. What i meant was that maybe your paradigm was the thing that didn't allow you to understand me, although i belive you're doing what i propose without trying, really.

"Not in the same way, at least."

The preparations for her case, of course! I think that if she helps me think of a way to delay her gilgul she can come up with an idea

"Once again, Mr Karyak, Cadence is not to leave here. She is to be kept guarded in a locked room and either administered a magick-dampening serum or cuffed to prevent her from using magick. She cannot come with you as you build your case or go to talk to anyone else outside of here. If you have plans on leaving her in your apartment, another guard will need to be arranged with the Chief of Security before you do so."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:42 am

"It shouldn't just be any random person handling a prisoner, that would not be appropriate. I suggest that you arrange the guard with Master Morgan while you intend to be away."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:26 am

Adley and Tane:

You hear a slight knock on the bathroom door, before it is opened and Hildegard lead Cadence out of the room. The Nephandus had been cleaned up and dressed in a pair of jeans and a yellow top, her hands had been bound behind her again.
"Are your conversation done gentlemen, or should I take her back into the bathroom to wait until such time as you are ready for her?"
Hildegard asked. Cadence glanced at both Adley and Tane and then looked away and down.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:06 pm

"Are your conversation done gentlemen, or should I take her back into the bathroom to wait until such time as you are ready for her?" Hildegard asked. Cadence glanced at both Adley and Tane and then looked away and down.

"I think we're almost ready, just wrapping things up. If you don't mind I'll knock on the door soon."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:40 pm

Adley and Tane:

"I think we're almost ready, just wrapping things up. If you don't mind I'll knock on the door soon."

"Very well Mr Roth Hicks."
Hildegard said and she turned Cadence around and led her towards the bathroom again.
"I know your injury hurt Miss Getwater but you can sit down on the toilet seat until they are done and I will get you some aspirin..."
She said kindly to the prisoner before she closed the bathroom door again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:58 pm

It's alright. You wanted to have a word with her, right? He asked Adley taking the recording device out.

"I would like to conclude our converation, please. We're almost there though I believe."

"Very well Mr Roth Hicks." Hildegard said and she turned Cadence around and led her towards the bathroom again. "I know your injury hurt Miss Getwater but you can sit down on the toilet seat until they are done and I will get you some aspirin..." She said kindly to the prisoner before she closed the bathroom door again.

"Thank you," he said to them and waited until they were back in the bath before continuing to speak with Tane. He looked at the Dreamspeaker and then the recording device. "How about this? Once I have concluded speaking with Mrs Getwater, I will take the tape from the recordings and bring them to my pater so he can keep them secure and hear them. I will pass along your request to have someone come to guard the prisoner then. However, until that can be arranged you need to stay here with her and she needs to stay locked up," he suggested.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:47 am

I agree. I'll wait outside.

"Very good, I shouldn't be too long then. Should I take the tape recorder in?"

// sorry about missing your post!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:01 pm

Tane:

As you stand outside your room waiting for Adley to be done talking with Cadence you see a young woman with long black hair, wearing a white skirt and blue top come down the corridor, the young woman gave you a nod as she saw you and looked at you for a moment as she had not seen you before.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:12 am

Tane:

The black haired woman came over to you and gave you a smile.
"You must be the new Dreamspeaker I have heard about, the one with a wereshark friend."
She said then she extended her hand.
"I am Ravenblood Dawn bani Verbena, my friends call me Raven."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:43 am

Well, hello raven, nice to meet you. I'm Tane Karyak, from the dreamspeackers. I just moved in here.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:03 am

Tane:

"It is nice to meet you to."
Ravenblood said as she moved to shake your hand, you noticed small burns on her arms that while not exactly the same looked similar to what Coawa would get from silver.
"I have been asked by the local Garou...ehm werewolves if you know about them...pack to convey a message to you...if you are the one that have the shifter allies the sharks...sorry all they told me was that a pack of wereshark had been seen out into the ocean and a mage was connected to them and so a messenger was sent from the local werewolf pack to my Coven to find out more about it as a favor to them as they want to talk."
The Verbena said and scratched her head.
"So are you the one with the finned friends Mr Karyak?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Who attacked you in such a way? Tane asked upon seeing her scars.I know the Garou, yes. he said, confused. Was she a mage or a Garou?
Yes my brother is a Wereshark. They need to talk? Can we help them?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:08 pm

Tane:

Raven looked down on her arm.
"It was an accident I have strong Echos...it is a condition where things people believe about magick users are true, for me, it is salt, I got a bowl of popcorn spilled over me, it happens, I have a salve that helps, it helps with the Deaconess O'Conner's burns if she touch iron as well."
She said and shrugged.
"I suspect they are just curious about other shapechangers in Boston but they did ask me to talk to you about setting up a meeting. My Coven have a tentative alliance with the Garou, mostly involving leaving one another in peace, but since they live in the marches where we have our Life Tree we have to have some dialogue with them to avoid conflict."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next