Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Difficult Choice, Martha and Missing Widderslaintes IC Thread 9

5 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

A Difficult Choice, Martha and Missing Widderslaintes IC Thread 9 - Page 26 Empty Re: A Difficult Choice, Martha and Missing Widderslaintes IC Thread 9

Post by Warpmind Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:22 am

Colin shrugged, "Depends on what Adley gets out of whatever he is conjuring up in the restroom. I... probably wouldn't go in there."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

A Difficult Choice, Martha and Missing Widderslaintes IC Thread 9 - Page 26 Empty Re: A Difficult Choice, Martha and Missing Widderslaintes IC Thread 9

Post by Ashan101 Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:35 am

(OOC.. .sorry i think i have too much of a potty mind.....dear god..... that was amusing)

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:10 am

"I do not feel very courageous though, I feel scared out of my wits." She muttered softly..."I...do appreciate that you and your friends are trying to find a solution, many would not have done that, and however this go, I do appreciate the attempt, thank you."
She said and managed a faint smile.

He gave her a measured but sympathetic look for a moment before taking his leave, mind trying to parse out the dilemma. They'd need to choose a path and soon, and stick to its end but the flashes of what he'd felt in the chamber were strong and this woman seemed, at least, to be just that aside from what had happened to her avatar in a past life.

"Hello."Embra said with the same, strangely human like way of talking as she had when first you med him, she spoke her greeting in English but then changed to Enochian as it was far more understandable for her. "You have called me for the favor I promised you?"
She asked then glanced around. "This room is dirty, this level of filth is dangerous for physical beings, I have seen that on one of the TV shows that Danielle likes to entertain herself with."

"Greetings," he replied. "I have; I have a confidential and urgent message that I need delivered to a particular person and I need to get the reply back from them in a timely manner, if there is one. It is a matter of utmost importance. I assure you it is not just a lunch-date." As she commented on the state of the bathroom he spread his hands slightly. "I apologize for the state of the...accommodations," he said, sounding as if he agreed that they were disgusting and probably not what he'd choose if he had much choice. "Will you please help us?"

// lol, is this when 'not that kind of spirit' becomes an in-joke?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:55 am

"Greetings," he replied. "I have; I have a confidential and urgent message that I need delivered to a particular person and I need to get the reply back from them in a timely manner, if there is one. It is a matter of utmost importance. I assure you it is not just a lunch-date."

Embra seamed skeptical for a moment but then she nodded.
"Very well, it is your favor to ask what you please, you did help my friend, her Conduit is much better now so I do owe you, where do you want me to go, and who do you need me to speak with?"
She asked as she regarded the Hermetic.

As she commented on the state of the bathroom he spread his hands slightly. "I apologize for the state of the...accommodations," he said, sounding as if he agreed that they were disgusting and probably not what he'd choose if he had much choice. "Will you please help us?"

"No need to apologize, it is you who can get sick from what is in here not me."
The fire elemental said as she regarded something on the wall with interest.
"If it was up to me I would burn this room down but then I am rather partial to doing just that, call it an occupational preference."
She added, she did not have enough facial features to really smile but if she did she might be smirking.
"Yes mage I will help."
She agreed and turned to face Adley.
"What do you need me to tell who? And where are they to be found?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:02 pm

"Very well, it is your favor to ask what you please, you did help my friend, her Conduit is much better now so I do owe you, where do you want me to go, and who do you need me to speak with?"

"I am glad to hear that her conduit's health has continued to improve."

"No need to apologize, it is you who can get sick from what is in here not me." The fire elemental said as she regarded something on the wall with interest. "If it was up to me I would burn this room down but then I am rather partial to doing just that, call it an occupational preference."

He certainly could understand the notion, the place was fit for being condemned and he didn't much even want to touch the walls. Still it was relatively private and he had no intention of using the facilities for their once-intended purpose. He gave a small smile to the spirit as she called her urges an occupational hazard...she seemed amused herself, or at least attempting to portray the sense of it.

"Yes mage I will help." She agreed and turned to face Adley. "What do you need me to tell who? And where are they to be found?"

"Thank you. The message is for Master Senex of Cerebus chantry, which is located in a Plutonian shard realm in the Deep Umbra. Once you arrive there, you can ask to be directed to him by whomever is watching the gates or present to do so. The message itself, however, is for him alone - although if his apprentice Susanna is present during delivery that is acceptable. I would also like to hear the reply he might give as soon as possible, or if he has no answer. The reply is also confidential. As I might need to change locations in between, will you be able to find me? And are you able to take a physical message of paper without damaging it or shall I dictate?"

// I think I got the location of Cerebus right, correct me if I'm wrong : )

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:49 pm

"I am glad to hear that her conduit's health has continued to improve."

"It is heartening to see it recover, though off course I still worry."
Embra said and nodded, her fiery body burning brighter with her emotion.

"Thank you. The message is for Master Senex of Cerebus chantry, which is located in a Plutonian shard realm in the Deep Umbra.

"The deeper roads are difficult to get into but the shard realms themselves burn brightly and should not be hard to find, I should be able to manage."

Once you arrive there, you can ask to be directed to him by whomever is watching the gates or present to do so. The message itself, however, is for him alone - although if his apprentice Susanna is present during delivery that is acceptable.

"Hum...ask for a mage named Senex and speak with him alone or if he is with his apprentice, very well, as soon as he is willing to see me that should be doable."
Embra agreed.

I would also like to hear the reply he might give as soon as possible, or if he has no answer. The reply is also confidential. As I might need to change locations in between, will you be able to find me?

"I will return as soon as I have a reply. I can find you but only if you give me either your name, or some other guide post to look for you by or name a place for me to look, I will need such a concept to orient by...I can not just know where you unless you call me by name or I either know you or have some other link to you."

And are you able to take a physical message of paper without damaging it or shall I dictate?

"Not on paper no, it will burn, perhaps if you seal it in a metal box of some kind."
Embra said then she shook her head.
"Carrying physical objects though the spirit world is not easy though but I can do it but my flame would destroy paper, I can let you dictate without me hearing the content though, it is...unsettling for it require me to give you some control over me, but mages have...sent me to just have words written in sot on a wall or glowing within a flame without me being aware of the words, and if one mage can do so, I suspect you can as well, you have earned...some trust mage, I will allow it and not resist."
She offered a bit hesitantly.
"You did keep your word and help my friend."

(OOC: I ran a session of Mage for my group today, they where attacked by vampires...it did not go to well for the vampires. Razz Also this time you messed up the names Razz. Amanda is Senex's apprentice.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:33 am

Friday:

WHen it is safe i'll take Lily there. Maybe in a special ocation.

It's a trip, sure... Tane said not fully comprehending the idea

Saturday:

Tane raised both hands. Ok people, leave the lady space, she's shocked and wounded, so let her breathe! Go away! Tane started to try to dismiss the crowd without incurring in violence. She looked like she didn't know jack about her forms, maybe even she had her first turn... but in any case, they all were in the wrong place. He could take her home to Coawa as soon as everyone went away
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:57 am

Friday:

WHen it is safe i'll take Lily there. Maybe in a special ocation.

"Well the Verbena are understandably in a bit of a uproar at the moment over Miss Alexander but when she get better I am sure they will start having celebrations at their tree again."
Henrietta said and nodded. Lily looked like she wanted to ask who this Miss Alexander was but she did not, thinking it might not be her place to do so.

It's a trip, sure... Tane said not fully comprehending the idea

Lily smiles at that.
"I am sure it is."
She said. Henrietta nodded.
"Yes well, it is an interesting experience, I have not been taken out into the Umbra very often though. Now as for the shapechangers, I do not know what to say, going into details will take a long time, the basics though is that they are spirit, animal and man, they are formidable warriors and good shamans, though off course the details chance with each breed of changer and there is allot of them."

Saturday:

Tane raised both hands. Ok people, leave the lady space, she's shocked and wounded, so let her breathe! Go away! Tane started to try to dismiss the crowd without incurring in violence.

"No one listened to you, some wanted to film the woman, others wanted to help her and some where just curious but all agreed this was something to see."

She looked like she didn't know jack about her forms, maybe even she had her first turn... but in any case, they all were in the wrong place. He could take her home to Coawa as soon as everyone went away

The woman was still looking fascinated at her fingers, flexing them before her eyes, studying them, the situation was dangerous though as Rokea did not like being boxed in, and while this one seamed unusually calm in the situation, most had to learn now not to snap and go into rage in a threatening situation and if she had just recently learned to change shapes and had her great swim, then if she did decide this crowd was a threat she could do allot of damage to them.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:15 pm

Adjan finished with enchanting his knives and ammunition and carefully put the weapons back in his coat then he stood.
"I sounds like the chanting inside the bathroom is done gentlemen, just in case we should make ready to leave on a moment's notice, it have been ten or fifteen minutes, our friend over at the gas station would have had the time to inform his superiors about us by now."
The Euthanatos said. Molly looked a bit nervous but he gave her a warm smile.
"We will protect you Miss..."
He assured her and she nodded.
"Just as long as it is not the Nephandi Sir, dying in a crossfire would be a good thing right now, however I am concerned about you and your friends."
Adjan sigh and nodded at that.
"I am concerned about all of us Miss Molly."
He muttered before he turned to Colin and Richard over by the door.
"Have you seen anything out of the ordinary over there gentlemen?"
He asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:13 pm

Colin shook his head, "No, it's been quiet. Well, aside from your work and the noises from the bathroom."
He sniffed the air, "There's something on top of the normal smell of the room, though... Is that... smoke?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:36 pm

Adjan glanced at the door to the bathroom.
"It certainly smells like smoke."
He agreed.
"Perhaps Adley's friend is a fire elemental of some sort...well let us hope he do not burn this place down."
The Euthanatos said then sigh and look around.
"Though given the state of this place perhaps it should burn to the ground."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:02 pm

Colin shrugged and started looking around for a fire extinguisher.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:07 pm

"It is heartening to see it recover, though off course I still worry." Embra said and nodded, her fiery body burning brighter with her emotion.

"Well then I will not keep her from you longer than need be," he said.

"The deeper roads are difficult to get into but the shard realms themselves burn brightly and should not be hard to find, I should be able to manage.

"Good."

"Hum...ask for a mage named Senex and speak with him alone or if he is with his apprentice, very well, as soon as he is willing to see me that should be doable."Embra agreed

"It would be preferable for him to hear it alone, but he may not want to leave his apprentice," he said.

"I will return as soon as I have a reply. I can find you but only if you give me either your name, or some other guide post to look for you by or name a place for me to look, I will need such a concept to orient by...I can not just know where you unless you call me by name or I either know you or have some other link to you."

He looked thoughtful for a moment. He wasn't sure where they would be so he could not give that as a guidepost nor would he give her his name, though a part of it might suffice. Though he did not want to use his dwindling stores of quintessence, using that might work and would probably go some way in showing that he trusted Embra. "What if I offer you a measure of my personal quintessence, would you be able to use that to return to where I am, for the span of today or so?" It seemed to make sense that it would make at least a temporary connection, and if he had the know how could even make a more permanent one, but again he just had the general concept but not a clear way how to do it, yet.

I can let you dictate without me hearing the content though, it is...unsettling for it require me to give you some control over me, but mages have...sent me to just have words written in sot on a wall or glowing within a flame without me being aware of the words, and if one mage can do so, I suspect you can as well, you have earned...some trust mage, I will allow it and not resist."She offered a bit hesitantly."You did keep your word and help my friend."

"Thank you, I appreciate that. I believe that may be safer for all of us involved," he said. Well, that took care of many a problem that he hadn't thought about until then. "If I trace these words with soot while you are in that state, will you then be able to take them?" he said, trying to figure out what those other magii had done. Of course they might have had a better handling of various ars than he did, to make a solidified flame or turn Words into fire itself. "I am not sending you somewhere where there should be apparent danger that I know, but there is always the possibility something should happen. I do not wish any harm to come to you," he said.

// Whups, that's what I mean. Well at least they both end with -a! Unlike when I called Senex by his chantry's name lol. Sorry for the delay I had food poisoning D:

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:56 pm

Colin shrugged and started looking around for a fire extinguisher.

You find a fire extinguisher in the corner, it looks reasonably new and should be functional.

"Well then I will not keep her from you longer than need be," he said.

"Thank you. I would like to return to her as soon as possible."
Embra said.

"It would be preferable for him to hear it alone, but he may not want to leave his apprentice," he said.

"Very well then I will ask to speak with this Senex...hum...you mages seam rather protective of your apprentices, are they like your children?"
The Umbrood asked.

"What if I offer you a measure of my personal quintessence, would you be able to use that to return to where I am, for the span of today or so?" It seemed to make sense that it would make at least a temporary connection, and if he had the know how could even make a more permanent one, but again he just had the general concept but not a clear way how to do it, yet.

"Yes I should be able to do so..."
Embra said and nodded her fiery head.
"Personal energy make a powerful link, if you are able to offer a small part of it to me I should be able to find you wherever you are, at least for a while."

"Thank you, I appreciate that. I believe that may be safer for all of us involved," he said. Well, that took care of many a problem that he hadn't thought about until then. "If I trace these words with soot while you are in that state, will you then be able to take them?" he said, trying to figure out what those other magii had done.

"Well I think they spoke the words to me, they said a command and I felt...fuzzy and I heard words spoken and then repeated them when I came to the person who was supposed to get the message."
Embra said and sigh she clearly did not like it.
"They commanded me with my complete name to be as I primally was, just a flame...quite humiliating but yes...I...am willing to endure it."
She muttered.

"I am not sending you somewhere where there should be apparent danger that I know, but there is always the possibility something should happen. I do not wish any harm to come to you," he said.

"I can take care of myself...against a skilled mage though...well most will not directly attack one such like me I am more concerned with enslavement than being hurt."
Embra said.
"But delivering a message to a Chantry do not sound to dangerous."

(OOC: Well health comes first. I hope you get well soon. I was playing one game in Wheel of Time and one in Sword of Truth with many of the same players, and I mixed up the names of my characters between the two all the time and they where not even in the same setting. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:20 pm

Colin casually hefted the extinguisher and rapped lightly on the bathroom door, "Adley, we smell a bit of smoke - is everything alright in there, or do we have to come in and put out a fire?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:26 pm

Inside the bathroom Embra heard Colin's words though he could neither see nor hear her and she gave a rather insulted.
"Hummf!"
Sound at the notion of putting out any fire, not talking about hers, though for now there was just heat, and nothing was actually burning around her.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:56 pm

"Very well then I will ask to speak with this Senex...hum...you mages seam rather protective of your apprentices, are they like your children?" The Umbrood asked.

"We are variable but some may see them as fire of their flame - a conversation for another time perhaps."

"Yes I should be able to do so..." Embra said and nodded her fiery head. "Personal energy make a powerful link, if you are able to offer a small part of it to me I should be able to find you wherever you are, at least for a while."

"Then that we shall do, for time is short and I am likely going to have to move."

"They commanded me with my complete name to be as I primally was, just a flame...quite humiliating but yes...I...am willing to endure it." She muttered.

"As I do not have your full name, you will have to induce the state from what you have allowed me to know - I do believe it will be safer that way though I apologize for the...discomfort of shifting your nature."

"I can take care of myself...against a skilled mage though...well most will not directly attack one such like me I am more concerned with enslavement than being hurt." Embra said. "But delivering a message to a Chantry do not sound to dangerous."

He raised an eyebrow at her. "You speak as if the enslavement did not hurt. If you will allow us to proceed, we should do so in concern for safety and allowing this message to bear fruit."

Colin casually hefted the extinguisher and rapped lightly on the bathroom door, "Adley, we smell a bit of smoke - is everything alright in there, or do we have to come in and put out a fire?"
Inside the bathroom Embra heard Colin's words though he could neither see nor hear her and she gave a rather insulted.
"Hummf!"

He looked over his shoulder at the door, shaking his head. Glad as he was to hear that Colin was not harmed, he had to wonder what did they think he was doing, shutting off the fire alarm? "Everything is well, I am almost concluded here. Please see to us moving along, checking the car. I will just be a moment."

// I'm almost recovered, thanks, aside from a lingering headache and no desire to ever eat fish again.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:53 am

Colin nodded and set down the fire extinguisher beside the door - same side as the doorknob - and turned to look out the window, "Right you are, just needed to make sure. The clock is ticking - I'll fill you in when you are done."
He stepped to the door, "Right. Mr Terach... Adjan, Dr. Lee, I'll see to the car. Bring Molly along when Adley emerges from the Chamber of Secrets, would you?"
Opening the door, he scanned the surroundings quickly before making his way to the car, eyes peeled and ears perked.

((OOC: Ack, good that you're feeling better. Seafood gone bad is a horrible thing. There's a reason Leviticus prohibits shellfish. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:36 am

"We are variable but some may see them as fire of their flame - a conversation for another time perhaps."

"A conversation for another time...most interesting though."
Embra agreed.

"Then that we shall do, for time is short and I am likely going to have to move."

"Very well that works for me, it do not need to be much, even the smallest droplet will be enough for me to find you."
She said and held out one fiery hand.

"As I do not have your full name, you will have to induce the state from what you have allowed me to know - I do believe it will be safer that way though I apologize for the...discomfort of shifting your nature."

"It is not shifting it that are uncomfortable mage it is...I guess I am proud, I feel as you would if someone where to render you unconscious to hide a message on your body, it might not be directly uncomfortable in itself, but it is humiliating, and I do not like that."
The elemental explained with some difficulty in describing a level of awareness of her emotions she was never meant to have.

He raised an eyebrow at her. "You speak as if the enslavement did not hurt. If you will allow us to proceed, we should do so in concern for safety and allowing this message to bear fruit."

"It hurt..."
Embra muttered then she continued.
"However I do not foresee much danger in fulfilling my promise to you and I do like to keep my word, that a mage would be concerned with a being such as I are both puzzling and pleasing though, most of your kind seam to see us as curiosities at best and mostly as tools. Well in either case I will go and deliver your message and I will be fine."

Then the fire shifted, the shape of roughly a human female made of flame and smoke and heat melted into a simple fire on the floor, still in the spiritual so not a physical flame but still just a fire, a simpler form of the rather unusually developed Umbrood as she was ready to be told the message though she herself was not fully conscious in this state.

He stepped to the door, "Right. Mr Terach... Adjan, Dr. Lee, I'll see to the car. Bring Molly along when Adley emerges from the Chamber of Secrets, would you?"
Opening the door, he scanned the surroundings quickly before making his way to the car, eyes peeled and ears perked.

"The chamber of what now?"
Adjan said then he nods.
"Very well be be careful pout there...Colin."
He said using the Orphan's first name.

You see nothing out of the ordinary, a old red Toyota drove past and over by the gas station a rather round elderly woman was walking her very small, white dog, other than that it was quit outside of the motel...for now.

(OOC: It is an abomination and to be honest by the time shell fish reached the areas where most of the Bible takes place in a time without refiguration it probably was.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:40 am

Richard gets himself ready

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:42 am

Adjan looks at Richard.
"If shit hits the fan, get Miss Molly to safety Dr Lee and make sure nothing happens to her, if you would be so kind."
The Euthanatos asks.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:52 am

Friday:

I myself will throw a party if she gets better, with everything and streepers. But as of now, the whole community is shaken, and if someone starts asking questions around their tree it's going to be terribly suspicious. Tane looked at her, giving her room to ask.

Maybe every breed and their missions? I know for what Coawa's mother has said that the Rokea or Weresharks were commisioned with the mission of surviving at all costs. They were the first changing breed and have changed really little, maybe just went smaller

Saturday:

((Does tane know a way of secret greeting, another lenguage or something to say "hey, i know what you are"? If not i try to take her away and cover her with some of my own clothing))
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:00 pm

Friday:

I myself will throw a party if she gets better, with everything and streepers. But as of now, the whole community is shaken, and if someone starts asking questions around their tree it's going to be terribly suspicious. Tane looked at her, giving her room to ask.

Henrietta nodded at that.
"Right now the Coven is in an uproar so no I think it is best to leave them alone for now, but at some point I am sure they will welcome visitors."
The hedge wizard said and Lily nodded though she raised an eyebrow.
"Are one of of the Verbena sick?"
She asked not really getting what the other two was talking about.

Maybe every breed and their missions? I know for what Coawa's mother has said that the Rokea or Weresharks were commisioned with the mission of surviving at all costs. They were the first changing breed and have changed really little, maybe just went smaller

"Their thirty foot war form is not that small."
Henrietta said and gave a bit of a smile.
"I am not sure even I know all of them, but I can speak about the ones I do know...starting with the ones I know best the Gurahl."
Henrietta said and glanced at the picture of her long dead lover with a bittersweet look in her eyes.
"They are proud warriors and healers, they say they can heal things that can not be healed, even death. Unlike werewolves they do not go into wars but they will stand up to right wrongs if they have to, they are powerful, but gentle, unless you harm the innocent you have nothing to fear from them. Among themselves they say they originally where given the task of protecting the earth but when constant war proved to much for them they petitioned for help and Gaia created the werewolves, if that is true or not, I do not know."
She said and smiles a little.
"Hum...this might take a little time, even with just speaking what little I know about each breed we will be here for a while..."

Saturday:

((You know what language the Rokea speak with without Forces it is impossible for you to speak it, they communicate, you do know the words they use for the things important in their society though.))

You approach the woman and she turn to look at you, curiously reaching out with a hand to touch you, far to hard, even in her human for she is rather strong and she do not yet know how much force will hurt so you are pretty sure she just bruised your shoulder as she touch it seaming curious about you then she touched her own skin and found it was the same and grinned with those serrated teeth of hers.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:06 pm

Colin looked around, and put on his Correspondence-oriented monocle, mumbling a soft, quiet incantation for an early advance warning against approaches. The fellow with the car might take a while to reach his master to report - whoever that might be - but when that happened, it would only be a matter of time before the proverbial Eye of Sauron came staring down on the motel...

((OOC: So, Correspondence 1 to spot, well, connections that suddenly flare up with urgency. Basically, anything to suggest that someone is suddenly coming here. Arete 5, 7, 7.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:40 pm

You set up your rote and you are fairly sure that you managed to pull it off as well, it feels like it. For now all is calm but chances are it will not be for long. You see the chubby old lady walk her dog past the motel, giving you half a glance as she passed, a few cares came and left, nothing out of the ordinary. Far in the back of your mind though you are starting to get an uneasy feeling, you do not know when or where or if it is your rote working or just nerves but something might be coming, though if so they where still a good way's off, but something just felt uneasy, though you could not really put your finger on what.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next