Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horrible Options, Unexpected Help and Hidded Passages IC Thread 17

4 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Horrible Options, Unexpected  Help and Hidded Passages IC Thread 17 - Page 14 Empty Re: Horrible Options, Unexpected Help and Hidded Passages IC Thread 17

Post by Warpmind Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:26 pm

"At least the cycle will not loose an Avatar with this, or at least I hope not I am not completely sure how it works with hedge wizards, if we are lucky what you think have happened is not the case and the man can be saves but yes the situation is not good."
Adjan said and frowned.
Colin nodded, "If the worst has happened... there is precedent for bringing a vampire back to life permanently... I hope that can be done in this case, if so."

"Good, joking about Miss Adlebloom aside, our Chantry would be less if you got yourself killed and the members of your Cabal would miss you...if you can clean that ship up well...that is one more vessel on our side of the war, which is a positive, but do not get over confident about it."
He urged.
He nodded, "The extra vessel in the fleet is honestly a lesser concern - it's a prime opportunity for certain experiments with manipulating Quintessence and Resonance. It may be entirely possible that I can - in time - find a means to crystallize Resonance in the same way some Magi can crystallize Tass. It could potentially make your Tradition my biggest fanclub," he added with a small wink.

"I can not confirm whatever or not you are no longer here love, nor tell you what happened if something did, in either case you have the free will to change your own fate it is not set in stone...it is more like groves that water run through, there is an general flow to things but that flow can be changed...and yes you did build a Tardis love much to our neighbors amusement."
Freddy said and gave you a slightly sad but fond smile.
He grinned and pumped his fist exaggeratedly in the air for a moment, "Yes! All of time and space at my fingertips... Well, to an extent, at least. Best not get too time travel-happy, even if I might manage to escape the Paradox of it after the 1960s..."
He glanced over his shoulder at Crexia and cleared his throat, "Ehum, but yes, time is short right now... No time for trivial personal amusement..."

Freddy put her hand over the pendant, she was still wearing the green serpentine engagement ring and engraved silver band you where planning to make for her, but the rings where old now and showed signs of having been repaired more than once.
"You are the best my love..."
She muttered.
"Yes well hopefully the oracles will accept me...that I do not know but it is time, both me and the rather crass fellow that live inside of my soul are ready to move on, to take one more step towards Asencion...even if I would have thought that to be complete bullshit back in the time you are in now..."
He grinned, "Well, I can't wait to... no, I suppose I shouldn't tell you that. Letting you know that you'll still be beautiful in, oh, a hundred years should be permissible, though. And that date is just a conservative guess from the years of affection visible on the amulet... Assuming Master Steelhaven has made it, though, do give him my regards when you get there."

"Perhaps you can...it came to you for a reason, and perhaps Adley will be able to help figuring it out...all I can advice is to look past the obvious love."
Colin arched an eyebrow, "...The fragments. I could... Oh. OH! Not all who are lost wander..."

"Bring it with you Colin, it will be a beacon of light in the darkness and might even remind a lost soul of what it was, for just one moment...as for whatever or not you told me, that I can not say love, I am sorry you need to make your own choices and forge your own path I will not take that from you. I am afraid there are no user manual but you are not just a pretty face, you are smart you will figure it out."
She said and gave you a loving look without a hint of irony.
He nodded, smiling, "That's all I needed to know... Going to battle with as much darkness as I'll be wielding, it'll be good to know I'll be carrying some light, as well... And it's quite alright that you don't tell me whether or not I'll tell you, luv... there are things I may or may not do that I'll not want to share... regardless of whether or not I have to do it."
He grinned wryly, "You know, Luv, of all the things I'd take from Doctor Who, the first appearance of River Song is not what I'd expected to mirror..."
He gently laid his palm, fingers outstretched, against the mirror, "Well, then, luv... I must prepare to return to the fray... I love you, and... good luck."

((OOC: Alright, that sorted that much out. Nothing for Patrick Dale, though? That's kind of disappointing. Wink Fixed the reply to the erroneous naming, as well. ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Horrible Options, Unexpected  Help and Hidded Passages IC Thread 17 - Page 14 Empty Re: Horrible Options, Unexpected Help and Hidded Passages IC Thread 17

Post by Adley Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:43 am

"Yes...unless I can get a hold of his pattern on my own that would be helpful...he have an apartment in the secondary building 208 I think."

He glanced over at the Chief for confirmation. "Where is that?" he asked, in the event that the secondary building was not obvious.

"If you could go to my missing man's apartment and get anything with an arcane connection to him on it, and find someone to send to the sub basement room..." He hesitated and looked at Joe.

"The green one works Sir." The Virtual Adept said though he did not look up from his screen.

"Send someone to the green basement room, ask them to contain the cat if we get it, do not harm it but put it in a cage and put the cage in the second of our shielded cells...if we get your contact's envoy to safety...I can not have vampires I do not know wandering around, though since it is day she is not likely to be wandering allot still have her staked she can be freed and returned to your contact in the evening as for...Mr Valiant...if the worst have happened he might be unstable, lock him in a room but make sure he is not harmed I...will tend to him as soon as I can..." Joakim ordered, there was a deep sadness in his eyes as he spoke. "Thank you Mr Roth Hicks..."

"Yes sir, right away," he said and took the key and note back. Then he checked to see if he had any of the stakes on him, from when he went over the contents of his pockets earlier. He recalled Kristina having given him some when they were dealing with Karl. He gave them a nod and hurried out the door, first to get something from Valient's rooms, scanning around to see who was up that might be able to help.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:49 am

No, thank you. I'm sorry for the hour. Tane said and he headed for Cita's workspace.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:05 am

Colin:

Colin nodded, "If the worst has happened... there is precedent for bringing a vampire back to life permanently... I hope that can be done in this case, if so."

"If such a thing is possible Colin, and most things are it would be very, very difficult, I hope you are right though if the worst have happened I would not like to leave a man like that."

He nodded, "The extra vessel in the fleet is honestly a lesser concern - it's a prime opportunity for certain experiments with manipulating Quintessence and Resonance. It may be entirely possible that I can - in time - find a means to crystallize Resonance in the same way some Magi can crystallize Tass. It could potentially make your Tradition my biggest fanclub," he added with a small wink.

"I...if it could be done permanently and not just as a temporary stop gap as it is now then we..., all of my Tradition could be saved."
Adjan muttered softly.
"I...well I should focus on the task ahead right now but I do wish you the best of luck with all of this..."

He grinned and pumped his fist exaggeratedly in the air for a moment, "Yes! All of time and space at my fingertips... Well, to an extent, at least. Best not get too time travel-happy, even if I might manage to escape the Paradox of it after the 1960s..."
He glanced over his shoulder at Crexia and cleared his throat, "Ehum, but yes, time is short right now... No time for trivial personal amusement..."

Freddy gave you an amused look.
"Well the Consensus was never fond of you my love."
She muttered.
"Though most things eventually sort themselves out."
Crexia just gave you a bit of an odd look and raised an eyebrow at you.

He grinned, "Well, I can't wait to... no, I suppose I shouldn't tell you that. Letting you know that you'll still be beautiful in, oh, a hundred years should be permissible, though.

"You can make a girl blush love."
Freddy said and smiled a little.
"You have a way with words."

And that date is just a conservative guess from the years of affection visible on the amulet... Assuming Master Steelhaven has made it, though, do give him my regards when you get there."

"I can not tell you how old the amulet is my love, I can promise you however that if I meet Master Steelhaven then I will give him your best."

Colin arched an eyebrow, "...The fragments. I could... Oh. OH! Not all who are lost wander...

"Indeed love, not all who are lost wander."
Freddy said and nodded sagely.

He nodded, smiling, "That's all I needed to know... Going to battle with as much darkness as I'll be wielding, it'll be good to know I'll be carrying some light, as well...

"I just wish it could protect your heart from all of that darkness as well my love and not just keep you safe, but I will settle for one of the two."
Freddy muttered.

And it's quite alright that you don't tell me whether or not I'll tell you, luv... there are things I may or may not do that I'll not want to share... regardless of whether or not I have to do it."

"I understand but I have always been here for you love, so while you do not have to explain, do not forget that you have a person ready to share your burdens right at you side."
She said warmly.

He grinned wryly, "You know, Luv, of all the things I'd take from Doctor Who, the first appearance of River Song is not what I'd expected to mirror..."
He gently laid his palm, fingers outstretched, against the mirror, "Well, then, luv... I must prepare to return to the fray... I love you, and... good luck."

Freddy placed her hand over yours on her side of the mirror, it was an old, worn hand that had done many things though a long life.
"I have never stopped loving you Colin...take care of yourself..."
She said and gave you a sad, longing look before the mirror fade back and was just a mirror again.

Adley:

He glanced over at the Chief for confirmation. "Where is that?" he asked, in the event that the secondary building was not obvious.

"The building the garage is under."
Joakim said and pointed in that direction.

"Yes sir, right away," he said and took the key and note back. Then he checked to see if he had any of the stakes on him, from when he went over the contents of his pockets earlier. He recalled Kristina having given him some when they were dealing with Karl.

You still had one, it was thin, sharp and finely made. The Chief handed you the key and your notebook back.
"Thank you I will keep you updated on the progress of the Adepts as they work."
He promised.

He gave them a nod and hurried out the door, first to get something from Valient's rooms, scanning around to see who was up that might be able to help.

The Virtual Adepts where to busy with their work to notice your nod, Joakim gave you a distracted one though. You leave the Security Office and hurry towards the secondary building. You see Hayden and Magda on their way from the same building, the pair of Flambeau was hurrying in the slight rain though they did give you polite nods when they saw you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:07 am

Tane:

"That is quite alright...I understand."
The Enforcer said politely though he still sounded just a bit like he would have wanted a few hours more sleep.
"Goodbye until later Mr Karyak."

Cita did not have a real work area but she was usually with one of her patients, you find her on her way out of Tobias' room she give you as smile as she carefully closed the door.
"Mr Karyak hello..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 am

"If such a thing is possible Colin, and most things are it would be very, very difficult, I hope you are right though if the worst have happened I would not like to leave a man like that."
Colin smiled thinly, "We've spoken with one, actually... But yes, it would be a feat of mythic proportions."

"I...if it could be done permanently and not just as a temporary stop gap as it is now then we..., all of my Tradition could be saved."
Adjan muttered softly.
"I...well I should focus on the task ahead right now but I do wish you the best of luck with all of this..."
He nodded, "I suspect it could be set aside on a permanent basis, though it will probably leak into the local environment - but it wouldn't have to be taken back by the original... host. It might be used to modulate spells or affect local areas - it would in essence present a new set of possibilities and problems."

Freddy gave you an amused look.
"Well the Consensus was never fond of you my love."
She muttered.
"Though most things eventually sort themselves out."
Crexia just gave you a bit of an odd look and raised an eyebrow at you.
He coughed, "Ah, yes, the angry rock... Well... on to the next subject..."

"I can not tell you how old the amulet is my love, I can promise you however that if I meet Master Steelhaven then I will give him your best."
He nodded, "Like I said, a conservative guess - and not one which is important right now."

"I just wish it could protect your heart from all of that darkness as well my love and not just keep you safe, but I will settle for one of the two."
Freddy muttered.
He frowned and nodded, "I'll be careful, but I'm going to have to do horrible things... to horrible things. The best I can hope for is to come out relatively unmarked by it."

"I understand but I have always been here for you love, so while you do not have to explain, do not forget that you have a person ready to share your burdens right at you side."
She said warmly.
He smiled, "True... At some point, I might share all my ghosts with you... once they begin to hurt less..."

Freddy placed her hand over yours on her side of the mirror, it was an old, worn hand that had done many things though a long life.
"I have never stopped loving you Colin...take care of yourself..."
She said and gave you a sad, longing look before the mirror fade back and was just a mirror again.
He nodded, "I will... and you, too, luv. But you remember that, don't you?"
He sighed as he himself reappeared in the mirror, "Well, that answered some questions... and raised others. Still, it cleared up what the pine cone is for..."
He sighed and wiped the fingerprints off the mirror, "She'll still be beautiful, even after... that could be five or six centuries for all I know; probably more than one..."
He glanced back at Crexia, "Did... you get all that, both my side and hers?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:59 am

Colin smiled thinly, "We've spoken with one, actually... But yes, it would be a feat of mythic proportions."

"Hum...well I hope such a feat can be repeated then to help the person we are suspecting have suffered such a horrible fate."
Adjan said and nodded.

He nodded, "I suspect it could be set aside on a permanent basis, though it will probably leak into the local environment - but it wouldn't have to be taken back by the original... host. It might be used to modulate spells or affect local areas - it would in essence present a new set of possibilities and problems."

"Well I for once hope you succeed in this. It would be of tremendous help to the many who suffer from to much Resonance..."
The Euthanatos said with a sad look in his eyes.
"Normally I would say it would be well meaning but preposterous for a Initiate to think we will be able to accomplish this but since it is you...well you have proven yourself to be very a very resourceful man."
He said with a small mine.

He coughed, "Ah, yes, the angry rock... Well... on to the next subject..."

"Ah yes that rock...that was an unpleasant experience but it will not be the only one my love."
Freddy said with a wry smile.

He nodded, "Like I said, a conservative guess - and not one which is important right now."

"It is not important right now. I have treasured this pendant though for all the years I have had it."
She said and smiled fondly.

He frowned and nodded, "I'll be careful, but I'm going to have to do horrible things... to horrible things. The best I can hope for is to come out relatively unmarked by it."

"There are horrible things that have to be done, and it is hard to not be scarred by them even if those scars do not show on the body they cut deeply, all we can hope for is to be able to look at ourself in the mirror at the end of the day, and yes my love I do realize the irony of that statement at the present moment."

He smiled, "True... At some point, I might share all my ghosts with you... once they begin to hurt less..."

"Perhaps I can help make those ghosts hurt less, once you decide you deserve for them to."
Freddy said softly.
"Then again there where goblins in my mind as well it took a long time for me to share..."
She muttered.

He nodded, "I will... and you, too, luv. But you remember that, don't you?"

"I do remember that love...and I will."

He sighed as he himself reappeared in the mirror, "Well, that answered some questions... and raised others. Still, it cleared up what the pine cone is for..."

"Hum...so was the pine cone sent by your Cabalmate Mr Wainwright and will it be of use to us, both to help those like her and perhaps in our struggles today?"

He sighed and wiped the fingerprints off the mirror, "She'll still be beautiful, even after... that could be five or six centuries for all I know; probably more than one..."
He glanced back at Crexia, "Did... you get all that, both my side and hers?"

"I only saw you talking to a mirror Mr Wainwright, but I take it what whoever you saw was not Miss Alexander, I am going to hazard a guess that it was your lady friend...from a future point in time? I did get all you where saying though so if you fill in the rest..."
Crexia said and handed you the notebook.
"Did you get the answers you where hoping for Mr Wainwright?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:25 pm

"Hum...well I hope such a feat can be repeated then to help the person we are suspecting have suffered such a horrible fate."
Adjan said and nodded.
He nodded, "Yes... it might be impossible on such short notice, but... we still have to look into it."

"Well I for once hope you succeed in this. It would be of tremendous help to the many who suffer from to much Resonance..."
The Euthanatos said with a sad look in his eyes.
"Normally I would say it would be well meaning but preposterous for a Initiate to think we will be able to accomplish this but since it is you...well you have proven yourself to be very a very resourceful man."
He said with a small mine.
He smiled, "I think it would be well meaning but preposterous for any Initiate to think they could accomplish something like this alone - I have some of the basic theory in place, but I will need assistance and research materials I can't acquire alone. Such as the Serafina, which I'm going to try to help clean up. It won't be done overnight, and I might well need the help of a Master or two to actually do it, as a matter of skill, power and experience... but yes, i think it can be done."

"Ah yes that rock...that was an unpleasant experience but it will not be the only one my love."
Freddy said with a wry smile.
He sighed, smiling wryly, "Well, what's the use of having the power to change the fabric of reality if one cannot indulge in showing that off from time to time?"

"It is not important right now. I have treasured this pendant though for all the years I have had it."
She said and smiled fondly.
He smiled back, "I look forward to making it... it might be my greatest achievement in the mundane craft."

"There are horrible things that have to be done, and it is hard to not be scarred by them even if those scars do not show on the body they cut deeply, all we can hope for is to be able to look at ourself in the mirror at the end of the day, and yes my love I do realize the irony of that statement at the present moment."
He nodded, "Knowing what horrible deeds one has done can sometimes be softened by knowing what would have happened if we didn't... All the same, I hope it won't come to the worst. The mirror is the harshest judge in most cases..."

"Perhaps I can help make those ghosts hurt less, once you decide you deserve for them to."
Freddy said softly.
"Then again there where goblins in my mind as well it took a long time for me to share..."
She muttered.
He nodded, "In the fullness of time, luv... I'd be a fool to think we'd be able to lower out guards immediately; intimacy takes time, even when the trust is already there..."

"Hum...so was the pine cone sent by your Cabalmate Mr Wainwright and will it be of use to us, both to help those like her and perhaps in our struggles today?"
He sighed, "The one you saw was and was not Future Beatrice Alexander - apparently, it's not so linear. But yes, it was her who placed it there, and it's a beacon of light to be shown to miss Carlyle's Avatar, it seems... and perhaps others in the Labyrinth, as well. It can save lives down there... plural."

"I only saw you talking to a mirror Mr Wainwright, but I take it what whoever you saw was not Miss Alexander, I am going to hazard a guess that it was your lady friend...from a future point in time? I did get all you where saying though so if you fill in the rest..."
Crexia said and handed you the notebook.
"Did you get the answers you where hoping for Mr Wainwright?"
He grinned, "Yes, it was miss Adelbloom... well, Mrs. Wainwright at that time, I suppose - it must have been centuries into the future..."
He accepted the notebook and swiftly jotted down Freddy's responses as accurately as he could, but mostly in a slightly abbreviated form, to avoid certain details being too easy to infer... "Yes and no; I did not get precise instructions as to how to use the pine cone, but... I think I have its purpose quite clear. And... it seems miss Adelbloom will outlive me, by quite the margin, quite possibly due to my own curiosity and wanderlust. Well, while she was by necessity cryptic, she did give me the pointers I needed... Perhaps miss Carlyle's Avatar can be given a stark enough reminder of what it was - why it shouldn't be what it is. It... might be enough to make it surrender, or... perhaps it could be possible with its help to cut away the parts that were mixed in, like a surgeon cutting out a tumor?"
He pondered, "It was enlightening, at least... If you'll allow me?"
He gently tore out the pages from the notebook, "These should be set aside and passed on to miss Adelbloom at a later time. You know, to close the loop... Hum... so I'll manage to build my TARDIS... Good; a working time capsule should be able to... save my bacon from the Nephandi battlecruiser... If it comes to that."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:01 pm

He nodded, "Yes... it might be impossible on such short notice, but... we still have to look into it."

"I agree we have to look into it and do what we can for the man, he is one of the us after all, we need to stick together."
Adjan said and nodded.

He smiled, "I think it would be well meaning but preposterous for any Initiate to think they could accomplish something like this alone - I have some of the basic theory in place, but I will need assistance and research materials I can't acquire alone. Such as the Serafina, which I'm going to try to help clean up. It won't be done overnight, and I might well need the help of a Master or two to actually do it, as a matter of skill, power and experience... but yes, i think it can be done."

"Is there anything I can do to help with this? If there is a chance it will work then I will do what I can."
The Euthanatos said then he sigh.
"Well first things first we have to focus on getting the Nephandi situation under control then we can discuss further plans."
He said.

He sighed, smiling wryly, "Well, what's the use of having the power to change the fabric of reality if one cannot indulge in showing that off from time to time?"

"Very true, very true then again Paradox can be a steep price to pay for that showing up though at times one have to and at times it is just worth it."
Freddy said and grinned.

He smiled back, "I look forward to making it... it might be my greatest achievement in the mundane craft."

"It certainly is a masterpiece."
The old woman said and smiled fondly playing with the pendant between her fingers.
"I hardly ever take it of."

[quoteHe nodded, "Knowing what horrible deeds one has done can sometimes be softened by knowing what would have happened if we didn't... All the same, I hope it won't come to the worst. The mirror is the harshest judge in most cases..."][/quote]

"True, at times there is no choice but do something horrible to prevent something worse, and yes I hope the worst will not be needed...but that will be up to you to manage to find a solution for, I have given what advice I can unfortunately my love."
She said and gave you a concerned look.

He nodded, "In the fullness of time, luv... I'd be a fool to think we'd be able to lower out guards immediately; intimacy takes time, even when the trust is already there..."

"It do take time love and it will have to be allowed to take what time it needs, a relationship needs to be built slowly and I had patience to do it the right way."
She said with a soft smile.

He sighed, "The one you saw was and was not Future Beatrice Alexander - apparently, it's not so linear. But yes, it was her who placed it there, and it's a beacon of light to be shown to miss Carlyle's Avatar, it seems... and perhaps others in the Labyrinth, as well. It can save lives down there... plural."

"That is interesting...puzzling...but interesting as well...I wonder what was meant by it. If it works though and protect us when we go after the Labyrinth I have to remember to thank Miss Alexander...I do wonder what that pine cone is though."
Crexia said and frowned a little.

He grinned, "Yes, it was miss Adelbloom... well, Mrs. Wainwright at that time, I suppose - it must have been centuries into the future..."
He accepted the notebook and swiftly jotted down Freddy's responses as accurately as he could, but mostly in a slightly abbreviated form, to avoid certain details being too easy to infer... "Yes and no; I did not get precise instructions as to how to use the pine cone, but... I think I have its purpose quite clear. And... it seems miss Adelbloom will outlive me, by quite the margin, quite possibly due to my own curiosity and wanderlust.

"It must have been strange to see Miss Adlebloom from a future point in time then...Mrs Wainwright I see so you two will stay together then...it worry me we do not have precise instructions for that pine cone, but often such things do often not come with instructions at least we might have an ace in the hole there...hum...well the future is not set in stone, hopefully you will have a long and rich life young man."

Well, while she was by necessity cryptic, she did give me the pointers I needed... Perhaps miss Carlyle's Avatar can be given a stark enough reminder of what it was - why it shouldn't be what it is. It... might be enough to make it surrender, or... perhaps it could be possible with its help to cut away the parts that were mixed in, like a surgeon cutting out a tumor?"
He pondered, "It was enlightening, at least... If you'll allow me?"

"Hum...perhaps so, we can hope at least. I doubt we can save Miss Carlyle's Avatar but we can perhaps stop her at least...hopefully."

He gently tore out the pages from the notebook, "These should be set aside and passed on to miss Adelbloom at a later time. You know, to close the loop... Hum... so I'll manage to build my TARDIS... Good; a working time capsule should be able to... save my bacon from the Nephandi battlecruiser... If it comes to that."

"Would you like me to take care of those notes for you and make sure Miss Adlebloom get them when there is time?"
Crexia offered then she raised an eyebrow.
"A tardis as in a British telephone booth, how will that help you if what you have seen when it comes to a battle cruiser will happen? I have to admit I am confused Mr Wainwright..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:56 pm

"Is there anything I can do to help with this? If there is a chance it will work then I will do what I can."
The Euthanatos said then he sigh.
"Well first things first we have to focus on getting the Nephandi situation under control then we can discuss further plans."
He said.
Colin nodded, "I suppose I'll need... human trials at some point. But for now... I'll keep you posted."

"Very true, very true then again Paradox can be a steep price to pay for that showing up though at times one have to and at times it is just worth it."
Freddy said and grinned.
He grinned, "Omelettes and eggs, luv... Omelettes and eggs."

"It certainly is a masterpiece."
The old woman said and smiled fondly playing with the pendant between her fingers.
"I hardly ever take it of."
He sighed, "I suppose you might have to leave it behind for that last journey, though... or will you be able to keep it as a reminder of the world?"

"True, at times there is no choice but do something horrible to prevent something worse, and yes I hope the worst will not be needed...but that will be up to you to manage to find a solution for, I have given what advice I can unfortunately my love."
She said and gave you a concerned look.
He nodded, "I'll find out soon enough... Too soon, perhaps, but I will find out."

"It do take time love and it will have to be allowed to take what time it needs, a relationship needs to be built slowly and I had patience to do it the right way."
She said with a soft smile.
He grinned, "I'm looking forward to it..."

"That is interesting...puzzling...but interesting as well...I wonder what was meant by it. If it works though and protect us when we go after the Labyrinth I have to remember to thank Miss Alexander...I do wonder what that pine cone is though."
Crexia said and frowned a little.
He pondered, "A memory of her, perhaps, from a future incarnation... As for the pine cone... we'll just have to wait and see."

"It must have been strange to see Miss Adlebloom from a future point in time then...Mrs Wainwright I see so you two will stay together then...it worry me we do not have precise instructions for that pine cone, but often such things do often not come with instructions at least we might have an ace in the hole there...hum...well the future is not set in stone, hopefully you will have a long and rich life young man."
"Oddly reassuring and comforting, actually... There's something to be said for a short lifespan, too - when you don't know how much time you have, you might find yourself free to enjoy what time there is all the more..."

"Hum...perhaps so, we can hope at least. I doubt we can save Miss Carlyle's Avatar but we can perhaps stop her at least...hopefully."
"Stop her... that I think we will, now. Save it... not so much, but the means by which it is ended may prove less traumatic for everyone... even for it, and for miss Carlyle."

"Would you like me to take care of those notes for you and make sure Miss Adlebloom get them when there is time?"
Crexia offered then she raised an eyebrow.
"A tardis as in a British telephone booth, how will that help you if what you have seen when it comes to a battle cruiser will happen? I have to admit I am confused Mr Wainwright..."
He nodded, "I would appreciate that."
He grinned, "A police box, actually; there's a difference... But the general idea is, there's a brief window of opportunity between when the shields of the polyp fail, and when the St. Victoria's Blade and the Heart of Horizon blast it to tiny bits... All I need is within that moment; for the capsule to materialize around me and... another, and to leave that point in space and time for a safer location. I think it can be done, but it will require an impressive amount of finesse and preparation."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Colin nodded, "I suppose I'll need... human trials at some point. But for now... I'll keep you posted."

"Yes let me know what I can do."
Adjan said and nodded before he continued up the stairs towards the Security office.

He grinned, "Omelettes and eggs, luv... Omelettes and eggs."

"True enough love, and you make for a fine omelette."
Freddy said and grinned like she used to.

He sighed, "I suppose you might have to leave it behind for that last journey, though... or will you be able to keep it as a reminder of the world?"

"I will leave the pendant with our oldest daughter love, I might be able to keep it, I do not know, no one knows what happens when one go out to join the Oracles but I suspect one have to leave it all behind, it is better our child keep it and the love that it represent. My apprentices and their apprentices again will inherit my magickal wealth, but the pendant and the rings you gave me should go to our children...though they are not children anymore..."
Freddy said and gave a loving smile.

He nodded, "I'll find out soon enough... Too soon, perhaps, but I will find out."

"Yes you...will find out soon love...you will find out far to soon."
She muttered sadly.

He grinned, "I'm looking forward to it..."

Freddy looked at you and grinned as well but she said nothing.

He pondered, "A memory of her, perhaps, from a future incarnation... As for the pine cone... we'll just have to wait and see."

Crexia nodded she looked puzzled and concerned but she had nothing to add, there really was nothing to do but wait and see indeed.

"Oddly reassuring and comforting, actually... There's something to be said for a short lifespan, too - when you don't know how much time you have, you might find yourself free to enjoy what time there is all the more..."

"I guess you are right Mr Wainwright, perhaps I have been a lich so long I have forgotten such simple aspects of life."
The old archmage said.
"Perhaps a limited lifespan can have it's value as well. Though I for once would not wish to die if I can avoid it."

"Stop her... that I think we will, now. Save it... not so much, but the means by which it is ended may prove less traumatic for everyone... even for it, and for miss Carlyle."

"Yes...I hope so, Miss Carlyle will be Gilgulled, there is little that can save her from that fate but perhaps at least it can be done in a way not as horrible as the last resort, once she was a scared, lonely little girl that the Fallen took advantage of, regardless of what she is now we can not forget who she was, or how she ended up in the situation she is in now, there is not much mercy we can give her but...perhaps we can find some kindness to give her at the end..."

He nodded, "I would appreciate that."

"Well then Mr Wainwright I will make sure Miss Adlebloom get these notes when it is time, I will keep them in my warded safe until then."
Crexia promised.

He grinned, "A police box, actually; there's a difference... But the general idea is, there's a brief window of opportunity between when the shields of the polyp fail, and when the St. Victoria's Blade and the Heart of Horizon blast it to tiny bits... All I need is within that moment; for the capsule to materialize around me and... another, and to leave that point in space and time for a safer location. I think it can be done, but it will require an impressive amount of finesse and preparation."

"I see but why a police box, would not some sort of ship or a bubble of energy, anything of the sort do a better job of getting you out of that pickle than a police box would it not?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:11 pm

"The building the garage is under." Joakim said and pointed in that direction.

"Got it."

"Thank you I will keep you updated on the progress of the Adepts as they work." He promised

"Yes, sir."

You leave the Security Office and hurry towards the secondary building. You see Hayden and Magda on their way from the same building, the pair of Flambeau was hurrying in the slight rain though they did give you polite nods when they saw you.

"Mr Fisher, Mrs Bloom. May I ask your assistance with something very important, on the Chief's orders?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Hayden stopped and nodded.
"Yes off course Sodalis, what do you need?"
The Flambeau said. Magda looked at you, the apprentice might have preferred going to breakfast but she did not protest.
"What can we do Sir?"
She asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:52 pm

"Good," he said, digging out his notepad and writing down. "We need a mallet or hammer, something like that and do you remember where we put the chicken cages? One of those or a similar cage or containment...get other help if you need it," he said as he wrote down, 'We are trying to recover Mr Valient, who may have been turned into a vampire, another vampire and a cat which may be a Nephandi familiar. They are being sent to the green subbasement room and we need someone there to receive. I also need someone to help get the cat caged and put into the second shielded cell, lock Mr Valient in the green subbasement room, unharmed as he may be in an unstable state, until we can see to him, and stake the vampire. I am going to retrieve something in Mr Valient's room, back to the Chief's and probably back to help you.' "Or someone will," he said, showing them the note. "Be careful."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:00 pm

"Good," he said, digging out his notepad and writing down. "We need a mallet or hammer, something like that and do you remember where we put the chicken cages? One of those or a similar cage or containment...get other help if you need it,"

Magda looked at you a bit funny when you started writing but she did not ask.
"Ehm yeah I put the chicken cages in the tool shed over there Sir and there should probably be several hammers as well there..."
She said and pointed, sounding puzzled over the odd request.
"I can go and get them Sir, but what do you need them for?"

We are trying to recover Mr Valient, who may have been turned into a vampire, another vampire and a cat which may be a Nephandi familiar. They are being sent to the green subbasement room and we need someone there to receive. I also need someone to help get the cat caged and put into the second shielded cell, lock Mr Valient in the green subbasement room, unharmed as he may be in an unstable state, until we can see to him, and stake the vampire. I am going to retrieve something in Mr Valient's room, back to the Chief's and probably back to help you.' "Or someone will," he said, showing them the note. "Be careful."

Heyden read the message and raised an eyebrow.
"Yes Magda go and get one of the cages and a hammer...and a piece of sharp wood if you can find it."
He said and the apprentice looked even more confused but she obeyed her teacher and ran towards the tool shed.
"I will take care of it Sodalis...a Nephandi's familiar...now that is something...and one of ours...dammit, did the creature being sent down with Mr Valient do it?"
He asked.
"Well in either case I will get things done, I have never staked a vampire before though...or even touched one, not even Isabella."
Hayden said and frowned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:09 pm

"I will leave the pendant with our oldest daughter love, I might be able to keep it, I do not know, no one knows what happens when one go out to join the Oracles but I suspect one have to leave it all behind, it is better our child keep it and the love that it represent. My apprentices and their apprentices again will inherit my magickal wealth, but the pendant and the rings you gave me should go to our children...though they are not children anymore..."
Freddy said and gave a loving smile.
He smiled, "Well, tell the kids hello from me, and that I'm looking forward to meeting them..."

"I guess you are right Mr Wainwright, perhaps I have been a lich so long I have forgotten such simple aspects of life."
The old archmage said.
"Perhaps a limited lifespan can have it's value as well. Though I for once would not wish to die if I can avoid it."
He smiled, "Oh, there's no shame in extending one's existence, so long as one keeps living, as it were. Your own Swan is proof you're living, rather than just existing, is she not?"

"Yes...I hope so, Miss Carlyle will be Gilgulled, there is little that can save her from that fate but perhaps at least it can be done in a way not as horrible as the last resort, once she was a scared, lonely little girl that the Fallen took advantage of, regardless of what she is now we can not forget who she was, or how she ended up in the situation she is in now, there is not much mercy we can give her but...perhaps we can find some kindness to give her at the end..."
He nodded, "Sometimes, the only mercy we can offer is a sharp sword... Poor girl..."

"Well then Mr Wainwright I will make sure Miss Adlebloom get these notes when it is time, I will keep them in my warded safe until then."
Crexia promised.
He smiled, "Thank you."

"I see but why a police box, would not some sort of ship or a bubble of energy, anything of the sort do a better job of getting you out of that pickle than a police box would it not?"
He cackled softly, "The TARDIS is possibly the single most iconic craft to traverse space and time in fiction... it's recognized around the world and just might be enough so for the Consensus to accept its presence, possibly even in the distant past and future. And, of course, I've wanted one since I was five."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:07 am

Hello Cita, how are you? He greeted her with a wide sincere smile Where are you going so late?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:53 am

Colin:

He smiled, "Well, tell the kids hello from me, and that I'm looking forward to meeting them..."

"I will do that and I am sure that will make them happy."
Freddy said with a warm smile.

He smiled, "Oh, there's no shame in extending one's existence, so long as one keeps living, as it were. Your own Swan is proof you're living, rather than just existing, is she not?"

Crexia smiled and that.
"Yes Mr Wainwright...I suppose that she is, and she do make my life better, fuller...well we should probably go tell Joakim what we found out."
She muttered, not used to talking about her own emotions.

He nodded, "Sometimes, the only mercy we can offer is a sharp sword... Poor girl..."

The old archmage nodded sadly.
"Yes, we failed her, the Traditions failed her but now all we can do for her is to end her."
She muttered.

He smiled, "Thank you."

Crexia nodded and put the notes safely away in a pocket in her dress.

He cackled softly, "The TARDIS is possibly the single most iconic craft to traverse space and time in fiction... it's recognized around the world and just might be enough so for the Consensus to accept its presence, possibly even in the distant past and future. And, of course, I've wanted one since I was five."

The old Hermetic raised an eyebrow.
"I see...well I guess there are worse things to model a Umbral ship after than something from fiction, though a little booth...there have to be better designs, in any way it is not my business Mr Wainwright, when you have the power to do so you can design a ship any way you like."

Tane:

"I am well, thank you I hope the same go for you."
Cita said and smiled.
"Checking up on my patients, their need for care do not care what time to day it is."

(OOC: Sorry for my late reply I had allot to do yesterday.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:19 am

Well, i'm better than most i imagine. How are your patients doing? Have they recovered? Tane asked Have you slept in the last 24 hours?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:37 am

"Well Tobias and Bee's conditions are mostly unchanged, Beatrice's Avatar is slowly recovering but I am worried about her physical health...Tobias is doing well for how bad a condition he is in. As for the elderly Etherite you helped rescue he is slowly recovering, he will need rest but he is out of any danger."
Cita said then she sigh and nodded.
"I did get some sleep when you watched over Beatrice earlier and a little now and again, but with two of my patients needing allot of care there have not been allot of sleep, but do not worry about me, I am fine Mr Karyak."
She said and gave you a tired smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:21 am

The old Hermetic raised an eyebrow.
"I see...well I guess there are worse things to model a Umbral ship after than something from fiction, though a little booth...there have to be better designs, in any way it is not my business Mr Wainwright, when you have the power to do so you can design a ship any way you like."
Colin grinned, "If it helps, one of the major advantages of the TARDIS is that it can fit almost everywhere, it can go almost anywhere, and it's a lot bigger on the inside. There are certainly more sleek designs, but few that get more legroom and parking options."
He gestured to the mirror, "Now, then, would you like a hand to get the mirror back to its place, or can that wait until later? It did seem a little cumbersome."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:11 am

"It do seam to me that you would need quite a number of Ars to create such a ship...well it do seam cumbersome to me Mr Wainwright, but if it is the type of ship you want then you should go for it. Now though is not the time to discuss future plans for Umbral vessels at length, shall we return to Joakim's office and finish planning the attack on the Labyrinth?"
Crexia suggested.
"The mirror can wait. If you would help me take it out of the Node chamber then we can just leave it out into the hallway for now."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:16 am

"It do seam to me that you would need quite a number of Ars to create such a ship...well it do seam cumbersome to me Mr Wainwright, but if it is the type of ship you want then you should go for it. Now though is not the time to discuss future plans for Umbral vessels at length, shall we return to Joakim's office and finish planning the attack on the Labyrinth?"
Crexia suggested.
"The mirror can wait. If you would help me take it out of the Node chamber then we can just leave it out into the hallway for now."
Colin nodded, "Agreed; let's get this outside and return to the others."
He gave the mirror a slight lift, finding the best balance point, and gently carried it out the door, careful not to bump it against anything on the way. "Lead the way, milady."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:53 am

Crexia nodded. The mirror was not that heavy, just a bit cumbersome, it probably had been heavy for the little archmage though, she really was not that much taller than Beatrice.
"If you could just put it against the wall over there Mr Wainwright, I just do not like to leave things to litter up the Node chamber, it is supposed to be a place for peace and tranquility, however I can ask someone to help me get my mirror from the hallway..."
Crexia said and pointed at a suitable spot along the the wall.
"Thank you Mr Wainwright, yes let us return to the others."
She said and headed for the stairs.

Once you got to the stairs you see Magda on her way from the corridor that lead to the sub basement, she was carefully carrying one of Wolfgang's chicken cages, inside the cage sat a Siamese cat, a beautiful, elegant animal, white with blue points. The cat did not look please about having been showed into a cage and had an expression on it's face that you would expect to find on Queen Elisabeth if someone had just bared their behind and relieved themselves on her royal carpet, total disbelief that anyone could be so rude. Magda herself looked a little shocked and she just barely managed to give you a polite nod and a slight curtsy to Crexia.
"Good Morning."
She said as she turned towards the corridor that would lead to the shielded cells.

(OOC: I am assuming with Colins conversation with future Freddy the Flambeau will have had time to get instructions from Adley, get to the basement and get the cat by the time Colin is on his way back up from the basement.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:23 pm

He didn't want to be rude to Magda but he was writing out the reason why so he didn't immediately answer her.

Heyden read the message and raised an eyebrow. "Yes Magda go and get one of the cages and a hammer...and a piece of sharp wood if you can find it."
"I will take care of it Sodalis...a Nephandi's familiar...now that is something...and one of ours...dammit, did the creature being sent down with Mr Valient do it?" He asked. "Well in either case I will get things done, I have never staked a vampire before though...or even touched one, not even Isabella."

Adley shook his head at that and then took the stake out and proffered it towards Mr Fisher. As he listened to him explain he'd never staked one before he frowned. "Discretion, care and speed are necessary. I'll try to come back to help as soon as I can but get help from someone who knows what they are doing, preferably someone who hasn't been working all night," he said as he wrote out another quick reply. "You should probably get some help for backup anyway." There was a lot going on and who knew what sort of state any of them might be in, better to be safe. He showed his Housemate the note. "You have my number, call if you need to and call in to the Chief."

'No, I don't think the vampire did it to him, unless under duress or it's the wrong vampire. But they may be confused or hostile due to the hour and being ported unexpectedly after being captured. They may know Tremere sorcery or have had it applied to them or know other abilities. Do not look direct in eye. Try to hold them securely until staked, tell them they are safe for now but cannot be allowed freedom until later. We don't know Mr Valient's state for certain, he may need medical care.'

"I have to go," he said and took off at a sprint towards Valient's room.

// Got to love that Colin is such a dedicated Whovian xD If anyone catches his TARDIS out and about...I can just about imagine him parking near a Con just to nudge the consensus lol.

Yeah, I figure that since Adley needs to still go to the apartment and back to the office, too. That or time naturally warps around Colin ; )

Sorry for lack of reply. I got a new allergy medicine and it made me sleepy and glazed; so after a four hour 'nap' I woke up for a bit then fell asleep on the couch until my dog told me it was breakfast time this morning. Ah well, at least I can breathe! Hoping that's not a permanent side effect though and that this reply made sense >. <

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next