Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer do not want to reach the forum.

4 posters

Go down

Computer do not want to reach the forum. Empty Computer do not want to reach the forum.

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:22 pm

For spme reason my phone will reach the forum but not my computer even when my phone is using wifi and not mobile data. I am trying to find what is the problem. I will post when I get my computer on the forum.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Computer do not want to reach the forum. Empty Re: Computer do not want to reach the forum.

Post by Warpmind Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:34 pm

Sounds like it might be a firewall issue or something of that sort - your computer tries to find the forum, but is blocked.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Computer do not want to reach the forum. Empty Re: Computer do not want to reach the forum.

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:07 pm

Yeah I still can not get it to work on Firefox but it works with Internet Explorer.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:13 pm

My Firefox is happy - therefore it's something special for you. Usual drill; update browser and plugins, reset computer and try again...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:20 pm

Empty cache, clear out cookies.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:36 am

This has happened to me several times - if dumping cookies does not work, clean up the whole history on your browser. Then type in the forum or thread name and pick one of the threads to try to access it that way, see if you are let onto it then re-bookmark it if it works (if you had it bookmarked). I think sometimes the cookies or the shortcut data that lets you access the net faster glitch and leave behind something that makes you unable to connect properly sometimes. GL hope it works!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:25 am

I will try to delete cookies and cache first and if that do not work I might just re install Firefox. I will have to wait until I get home though as I have no time to figure it out right now and I can use Internet Explorer for now even if I generally only use that browser every time I get a new computer to download firefox and then switch to that, at least I can post. Thank you for the advice all.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down