Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kick me if I get character placements wrong.

2 posters

Go down

Kick me if I get character placements wrong. Empty Kick me if I get character placements wrong.

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 29, 2015 11:27 pm

If I make a mistake when it comes to the placement of a character compeered to another character or object then just let me know. I have a problem making maps in my head so to speak, it is probably due to me having Aspergers though I have not heard of any other Aspies with this problem, but generally when you close your eyes and try to see where your bed is compared to the window you get an internal map, I have a huge problem doing that so I also have a problem doing that for imagined space, so I make mistakes, so if I describe the placement of a character wrong just kick me, just as a notice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kick me if I get character placements wrong. Empty Re: Kick me if I get character placements wrong.

Post by Warpmind Sat May 30, 2015 11:02 pm

How can we kick you? You're the Admin! Wink
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Kick me if I get character placements wrong. Empty Re: Kick me if I get character placements wrong.

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 30, 2015 11:03 pm

I hereby grant you kick me in the ass rights. Razz
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down