Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might be posting a bit late for a couple of days.

Go down

I might be posting a bit late for a couple of days. Empty I might be posting a bit late for a couple of days.

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:56 pm

I am sorry if I am posting a bit less right now. I have a cat and I love her, she is my baby but she is a special needs kitty. Our vet say she have something similar to adhd for cats, I do not know if it is a thing but my husband have adhd and I do recognize allot of the traits so maybe is it right, and unless she get to use all of that extra energy she will keep going all night long. We are having really cold weather and allot of snow so we can only let her out supervised for a few minutes at the time and none of us manage to play with her so so many hours she would need to get her energy out so right now I get little and interrupted sleep and since I have a bit of a problem with low spoons I am not able to do as much. I try to post a couple of times a day though. But I might now be able to do more until we can send Vervain out to play to get her energy out.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down