Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiatus :(....

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hiatus :(.... Empty Hiatus :(....

Post by Ashan101 Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:50 am

I have been busy with job and lack of hours of sleep... I have no idea where we are as I am not getting notifications anymore...... for some reason.... .thinking of removing myself or going on hiatus. As I feel like I am a hinderance for the story... no idea how little of impact I am having.. .don't wanna jump in.. as all my knowledge is not relevant to what is going on.. .so sorry

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Hiatus :(.... Empty Re: Hiatus :(....

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:19 am

You are not a hindrance for the story at all, I have just assumed your character went to work as he was supposed to that afternoon and that he is at the hospital, so just jump in with him coming back from the hospital anytime you feel like it. A doctor is quite relevant and your character have done allot of things in the story that have had an impact, just as much as everyone else.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:35 am

Oh and I should add that not allot have happened since you posted last, this game have allot of posts yes but most of them are conversations and just personal interactions, I mean all that really have happened is that Tane our new character have arrived, Adley have asked around if anything came be done to help Beatrice, Colin have been at his workshop getting a custom order and Beatrice have been setting up wards at the Chantry, everything else have been persona interactions and nothing else, well yes one more thing Adley have gone to deliver the tass owed and then gone to work.

I have always preferred to roleply personal interactions, the conflicts, issues and problems of a character watching them develop and grow and people rather than a very action oriented game, so while oh four hours or so have passed in game time, nothing important for your character to know have happened, so he could have gone to work, gone to study or really done anything.

Now if you want a more tight, story rather than character focused game then I can off course create a subplot for you, perhaps something happening at the hospital, something tailor made for your character, I want my players to have fun.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:49 am

Don't forget - new IC thread; that might explain the lack of notifications.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:11 am

^That would do it.

I know it's rough getting a new job started and settled in and can relate to the lack of sleep! But there's no need to apologize. RL first but if you still wanna play then we're here
= )

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:00 am

Yeah we made a new ic thread after 50 pages to keep things organized. But yes if you feel you need to take a break then no problem, I will then just assume your character is busy with work, or we can give his mentor an acute case of Paradox illness so Richard have to leave the Chantry to tend to him until he conveniently get better when you feel you can return to the game. Or like I said I can make a separate storyline custom made for Richard that can move at whatever speed work for you, whatever you need.

Oh and yes no need to apologize, real life do come first.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:45 am

Thanks guys... .didn't mean to be a burden Very Happy ... however.... lets just say I have been at work.. .fighting the good fight against disease , illness and trauma Smile

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:51 am

That works for me, and you are not a burden, you are a very good player and I am enjoying your posts very much, and whatever you can post allot or a little I hope you will continue in the game. Very well then Richard is at work. Very Happy
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:43 am

Ok there have been allot of replies back and forth due to a chaotic in game situation, but Adley have now called Richard back. I just thought I would mention it so that you do not need to read several pages of replies.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:35 am

Sorry... missed that Sad

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:41 am

I will send you a PM-duplicate.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:02 am

thank you.. .thank you Smile

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:03 am

no problem at all = )

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:38 pm

From Colin:

Giving everyone a swift nod, Colin turned on his heel and went to fetch his gun case in the workshop.
On the way, he called Richard.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:26 pm

Ok to keep you updated, the group have no arrived at the apartment building's parking lot, Colin and Freddy have been having a bit of a chat, and the group have also made a plan to have Ingmar cast a rote to make others not notice the group so they can get past the building's doorman unnoticed. Other than that nothing have happened.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:13 pm

Little update to, Ingmar the Verbena have asked everyone for a small item, either disposable or cleanable to add in a pile so he can work his magick to make the group unnoticeable.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:54 pm

Here are some posts relevant for Richard, the group have been searching through the Syndicate member's apartment and eventually found the apprentice turned Barabbi in the bedroom.

The bedroom was fairly small for such a large apartment, but it was nice, with a large bed, a dresser and a desk, there was a door and probably lead into a walk in closet, outside of the windows that made up one whole wall there was a large veranda. On the bed table there was another picture of the man Mr Rodriguez had been kissing.

The bed itself was a mess, and on it lay a young man, he could not have been more than 19 or 20 years old, the youth had dark red hair, dark green eyes and pale skin, he had probably been laid in the bed as comfortable as possible, and then ropes had been used to secure him in place, but he was half out of the bed now as he was fighting the restraints, his hands where chained behind his back and you notice that nearly all his nails have been pulled out, the young Nephandus was only wearing a pair of jeans, and his upper body was full of the blue and black marks of a severe beating, and there where the little marks of a taser that had been used on him again and again, the young man had been badly tortured and was probably in a great deal of pain. On the desk there was a bottle of morphine and probably the boy had been given some before the Amalgam left, but the effect of that was long gone now and his struggles had not bettered his injuries. Other than the bound young man there was no one in the room.

--- Night ---
Colin halted briefly in the doorway, then stepped inside, leveling his pistol at the young man.
"Good God, doctor, quickly, sedate him. Freddy, cover him from the other side. The rest of you, help restrain him until he's sedated again!"

Freddy nodded she moved as directed and muttered.
"Got it."
Antonio and Ryan rushed in and dragged the struggling young man back into bed and held him down, the Nephandus where to hurt to be able to struggle much against their grip.
"Damned it, even if he is Fallen I almost feel sorry for him."
Ryan said as he leaned on the boy's shoulders.
"The Amalgam really did a number on him."
Antonio nodded.
"Torture can be a cruel thing and not something that is easy to see even when done to an enemy."
The Hermetic mumbled.
The young apprentice gave up struggling, he was weak, in pain and scared.
"Who are you?"
He demanded.
"Where is Vera? Please don't hurt me, just let me go..."
The young Nephandus pleaded, tears in hi eyes.

--- Night ---
Colin lowered his gun a little.
"Vera sent us. She asked me to take care of you - my name is Colin. My friend here, Richard, will ease your pain; he's a doctor. Afterwards, we'll take you with us, away from this place and to where Vera is."
He fished out one of the two blood-stained business cards and glanced at Ingmar.
"Just put this in his pocket or something, correct?"

"You are not from the Union...and you do not feel like Nephandi...which means you are Traditionalists."
The young Nephandus said fearfully.
"Please just let me go..."
The young man said he begun to struggle again but he got nowhere.
"Let me go...please...let me go..."
The young man repeated desperately.

Ingmar nodded.
"Yeah, just put it in one of his pockets, as long as it is on his person the magick will work."
The Verbena said, he glanced at the New World Order Barabbi with little sympathy in his blue eyes.
"We should not stay to long though, I do not know how long my rote will work."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:46 am

And another post relevant for Richard, just so you do not need to sort though them all.

Colin frowned. "True... I'd like to see some change in that respect, from both sides, though I wouldn't expect to. Now, once the sedative kicks in, let's bring him down. Here..."
Colin smoothly stuffed the spare business card into the young man's pocket, making sure there was still visible blood on it.
"Doctor Lee, you should be in the same car as him; see if you can do something bout his... injuries while in transit?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:00 pm

The party have moved to the emergency exit, Colin, the two women and the prisoner are down the ladder with Richard the next to go when the elevator start moving again your character hears, meaning whoever is in that elevator will be on your floor soon, this is the relevant post:

The Nephandus stand when you hold him up but he is so out of it that if you let go of him he will fall into a heap. Soon you see Freddy come climbing down and then Hildegaard, the Chorister struggle a bit more as she is older and is also carrying the cat with one arm.
"Damned it what is it with Hermetics, are they all so old fashioned, ladies first my ass."
Freddy grumbled.

Richard as you stand up in the hallway with Ingmar, Ryan and Antonio you hear the elevator start moving again, you do not have the time to have everyone climb down before it reaches this floor.
"Here they come, let us hope Freddy's hunches where wrong."
Antonio call out the window to the three mages who where waiting there.
"The elevator have started moving...Dr Lee you go first, me and the others will hold them off if there are problems...or try to."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:45 am

Now the group are running from a fireball happy Nephandus and are getting to the cars, here are the relevant post.

"Yeah, one of them got me in the shoulder."
Antonio say as he get into the passenger seat, Ryan and the prisoner get into the back and wait for Richard to get into the last remaining seat of the Hermetic's car. Ryan tossed his keys to Freddy there whee no time to worry about who got into which car.
"Take the Kia."
He said and Freddy ran to the driver seat of the little blue Kia and waited for Ingmar and Hildegaard to get in. As you are getting into the cars you hear a swoosh and another fireball explode into the concrete, Freddy give a yelp when a piece of the ground, a splinter of concrete bite into her leg.
"I...I can still drive."
She mutters, let us just get out of there."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Adley sent Richard a text to join the rest of the cabal for a meeting at 9am in his room:

To Richard he texts:I have a question for you, when I see you at 9 today. My room.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:05 am

Thursday morning around 10:

A message from Beatrice will pling in on all of your phones.
"The time for the Cabal meeting have changed, dinner at my place at around 6 in the evening? I am not 100 percent sure of the time as I am going to a meeting at 5 but I think around 6."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:00 pm

For Richard:

Adley will open the door when Richard arrives and makes his presence known, looking surprised as it was after the time he thought to see him and had been about to leave to his pater's office. "Ah, Richard. I heard you had an exciting evening, I do hope everyone is alright? I heard there were some wounded but I'm not sure exactly what happened." He moves aside to let him in for a few minutes, trying to see if Richard was alright as well. "I'm sorry to add something to your plate but I was wondering if you knew someone in the hospital that might help us? I too had a rather...busy evening and as it turns out, one of the Deacons was injured by a paradox spirit." He frowned. "The Primus asked me to see if we could get Narim into the hospital for a brain scan without alerting the Technocracy, or leaving a mundane paper trail. Do you know anyone in that department that might be willing to assist us?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:05 pm

For Richard:

Re: Richard: "I can try a life/flaw scan but I can certainly arrange that for you"

"The problem is that he was damaged by a paradox spirit, it invaded his mind. It would be better to use mundane ways of determining his injury if possible. Naturally, this is balanced out against putting him at additional risk. If you could see if this is viable, then I will let Narim know, and then we can all arrange it together. "

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:20 pm

I should have asked you this earlier, sorry I got to caught up in other things. Richard have two upcoming scenes, he is examining Narim the next morning and also after the strategy meeting he is invited along with the rest of the Cabal to Beatrice's apartment for dinner, would you like me to create a plot point for Richard to get him into the game sooner?
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum