Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got the Mage the Ascension coffee mug weeeeee!

2 posters

Go down

I got the Mage the Ascension coffee mug weeeeee! Empty I got the Mage the Ascension coffee mug weeeeee!

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:09 pm

I just have to share this. I finally got the Mage the Ascension coffee mug today. I had it years ago but first the handle broke on the way back from the store and then a few years later it chipped. I will take better care of this new one though. I love the design on this coffee mug, oh and it is quite a luxury to sit and read the M20 core book with a hot drink from the Mage mug...just for added geek points. Very Happy I still have the mug I broke years ago, I am not sure what to do with it, I have not had the heart to throw it away, now that I have a new one I might make Mage themed broken pottery jewelry out of the broken one, if I can bring myself to take a hammer to even a chipped Mage mug.

I only have a few more items left now then I will have a complete Mage the Ascension collection.

I got the Mage the Ascension coffee mug weeeeee! Img_3010

I got the Mage the Ascension coffee mug weeeeee! Img_3011

I got the Mage the Ascension coffee mug weeeeee! Img_3012

I got the Mage the Ascension coffee mug weeeeee! Img_3013
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I got the Mage the Ascension coffee mug weeeeee! Empty Re: I got the Mage the Ascension coffee mug weeeeee!

Post by Adley Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:46 pm

I just saw this post. Haha, I am jealous of your collection! Those are nice mugs! Also, all those books. I was lucky enough to get the Mage Tarot but the box is pretty beat to hell now. The one thing I would like is the lighter. Because Fliccus Biccus xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

I got the Mage the Ascension coffee mug weeeeee! Empty Re: I got the Mage the Ascension coffee mug weeeeee!

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:56 pm

I like books. Very Happy I have the Mage Tarot two of three versions, but then I collect Tarot decks. I actually have the lighter I got it from someone who sold zippos a while back who did not know what it was worth so I got it for 20 bucks.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down