Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture of Kristina Knox bani Verbena

2 posters

Go down

Picture of Kristina Knox bani Verbena Empty Picture of Kristina Knox bani Verbena

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 04, 2016 11:54 pm

I just found this while going through some old mails. It is a picture a friend of mine drew of Kristina. Actually Kristina was my very first character. For the most part I am the ST in all my groups but I started playing in a chat game between me and another friend of mine now oh 19 years ago and I played her on an of for 12 years, later I made her an NPC for my regular campaign. I just thought I would share her picture, and and I wish I could make character pictures like this.

Picture of Kristina Knox bani Verbena Index10
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Picture of Kristina Knox bani Verbena Empty Re: Picture of Kristina Knox bani Verbena

Post by Adley Thu May 05, 2016 3:03 am

That's awesome Very Happy Thanks for sharing. It's a really good picture, your friend draws well!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Picture of Kristina Knox bani Verbena Empty Re: Picture of Kristina Knox bani Verbena

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Yes she is pretty good, she is a professional tattoo artist, she did a great job with this picture of Kristina. Very Happy
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down