Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 29 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 05, 2018 7:24 am

[Colin] (Speaking with Dalisse at the Labyrinth 3 in the afternoon.)

Colin frowned, "Let the villain escape, or let the hostage die... some times, the unpalatable alternatives are all too clear..."

Heather nodded at that and frowned.
"Yes I supose you are right about that Sir, however it is important not to go to far in that way of thinking, for example a man who say to a woman have sex with me or I will leave you alone here without clothes, outside in the middle of winter, she might technically have a choice, but not one that lead to a free, consenting choice."

Colin smiled, "I shall see what I can do. For that matter, I suppose it is possible someone here has the series on disc already, but that would be difficult, if not impossible, to determine in the time we have left here."

"It is not so dificult to search a limited space for somethic spesific, let me see, that was the name of the series Black Adder?"
Dalisse asked.

He nodded, "A small relief for the condemned... Hum, that's right, before I leave, I must sort out a little something... Security Chief's orders."
He rummaged through his pockets, "Let me see, did I have any of the dirty Tass left at all?"

"As you will Colin."
The Handler said and nodded. You found two drams of the corrupted Tass in your pocket.

[Serge] (In the make shift infirmary at 3 in the afternoon.)

"Alright it was nice meeting you." Serge said with a final wave of farewell. He left Mr. Valente and the common room and made his way up to the makeshift infirmary to see if they required any more help.

"It was nice meeting you as well Mr Yager."
Able said before you left.

You got back into the attic, the same hectic activity was happening as the wounded needed care, one of the women you had seen uncocnious where awake now and she was screaming hysterically and trying to get out of bed while she was clearly not well enough for it. Dr Lee and Allison tried to hold her down and stop her from hurting herself but the woman was terrified.

[Adley and Nicole] (Labyrinth, Jeffry's strike team at 3)

"No, he's been captured..." The slaver. Well, that was another person on the shit list...she was powerful though and tricky. They'd have to evacuate his family perhaps as well, which was also tricky. The poor guy just wanted to cook mac and cheese for his family. Jesus. "We will help you..."

"Captured? But what...if he escape...I have seen things here these pepole have powers...they have magic."
The man whimpered.
"He will escape and come back...I want to go home I just want to go home it is my turn to cook dinner...I was going to make mac and cheese for my family...he is coming back!"
He repeated terrified.

He tilted his head at the avatar. Beacon. Lantern, or torch...as Bee had described him...that did make a sort of sense. "The echo of the ones that helped avatars find their hosts?"

"Yes, they left but inside the Fire of Rebirth sits a shard of what can become a guide...a perfect guide an ecco of the past."
The Avatar said softly.

"She is young and confused and that damned man awakened her before she was ready. Now he has awakened under these conditions and now they are both traumatized, separated from one another. She wants to go home and is concerned for her host...yes, I am alright. But we should try to help them."

"Awakening someone by force is not good, it is one of the worst thing you can do to a person."
Thorn said. Darrian though said nothing it was one of the conflict that Solificati had with the Traditions they where ok with using such measures to Awaken someone but not in a way like this.
"We have to get him out of her and get him help."
Darrian said.
"Awakening under torture, they will both need help."

He nodded. "First, we will get him some medical care and then when he is stable we can work on the other aftercare from what has happened and will see if we can find someone as you recommend."

"Yes...he is in pain and his physical body is weak, he is screaming in his own mind, not wanting to come out and see the world around him, and I am not ready...I am not ready I do not know how to help him."
The Avatar said sounding scared, just scared and her fear would affect her host as well.

"That is good to know, that at least you were not harmed, it is still terrible enough, what it does.We don't know much about it, and have been erring on the side of caution."

"My host likes to make things, and at times I have watched him in my sleep, when he make a pendant, gluing a bit of metal on a glass piece to make a necklace, if you look at it the same way the gass neither harm the bail nor the pendant but it do dissolve the glue."
The Avatar said softly.

"That which cannot be touch and should be with this one here is watching us and speaking with me. She wishes to go back to her host. Hopefully, ridding him of this liquid will aid in that," he said to Glada.

"Then I will help I can not see what I can not touch but I can hear her sing and her song is sad, very sad."
The Umbrood said before she blew the liquid of the newly Awakened mage. You hear Ann-Marie call from inside the lab.
"Ehm I am coming out with another one, can someone make the girl...sorry I have forgotten her name, the teenager close her eyes she should not see this one."
The hedge wizard requasted and Violent glanced at you.
"I...I are Verbena I have seen allot of blood."
She muttered but she did not really sound like she wanted to see the result of Jace's experiments.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 29 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Adley Sat May 05, 2018 7:54 am

"Captured? But what...if he escape...I have seen things here these pepole have powers...they have magic." The man whimpered. "He will escape and come back...I want to go home I just want to go home it is my turn to cook dinner...I was going to make mac and cheese for my family...he is coming back!"

"We have stopped his magick, he is not coming back..." This could go on indefinitely - he'd have to ask Thorn for help calming him.

"Yes, they left but inside the Fire of Rebirth sits a shard of what can become a guide...a perfect guide an ecco of the past."
The Avatar said softly.

More mysteries that he did not have time to ponder. He would have a lot to think about, at least not /everything/ would be horrifying. "I will contemplate your words in a less distressing situation. Thank you for sharing your wisdom."

"Awakening someone by force is not good, it is one of the worst thing you can do to a person."
Thorn said.

Darrian though said nothing it was one of the conflict that Solificati had with the Traditions they where ok with using such measures to Awaken someone but not in a way like this."We have to get him out of her and get him help." Darrian said. "Awakening under torture, they will both need help."

"Yes, let's concentrate on getting his body healed enough that the rest of him has a chance to do the same..."

"Yes...he is in pain and his physical body is weak, he is screaming in his own mind, not wanting to come out and see the world around him, and I am not ready...I am not ready I do not know how to help him."
The Avatar said sounding scared, just scared and her fear would affect her host as well.

"When you are reunited, you will have an opportunity to be with him, help him feel...not alone and you both together can help one another find a suitable path. You know things that he may need to know, and you can help him stay resilient, even though what has happened is terrible. You are eternal and it can help us that are not to feel that we are part of that, that we matter and mean something and will be remembered. Someday perhaps he can appreciate something of you, even if he will never appreciate how it happened."

"My host likes to make things, and at times I have watched him in my sleep, when he make a pendant, gluing a bit of metal on a glass piece to make a necklace, if you look at it the same way the gass neither harm the bail nor the pendant but it do dissolve the glue."
The Avatar said softly.

"Ah, that is a good analogy. Those types of analogies can be helpful to us that host you. Through the arts is a way to progress."

"Then I will help I can not see what I can not touch but I can hear her sing and her song is sad, very sad."
The Umbrood said before she blew the liquid of the newly Awakened mage

"Thank you my friend. You have my gratitude for all you are helping us to accomplish in this now."

"Ehm I am coming out with another one, can someone make the girl...sorry I have forgotten her name, the teenager close her eyes she should not see this one."
The hedge wizard requasted and Violent glanced at you.
"I...I are Verbena I have seen allot of blood."
She muttered but she did not really sound like she wanted to see the result of Jace's experiments.

"I don't doubt that you have, but you know who also needs some help right now?" he said to Violet. He glanced over at Cecelia and then back to her. "Perhaps you can help her; there is no need for you to see all the horrors in this place to be useful and helpful. Okay? When this person is in...something of a better state, if such is possible, then perhaps you can aide them further, or the others that come through," he suggested. She was a teenager who had lost her mentor and there were already assorted traumas surrounding her, there was more than plenty of things to do that did not mean witnessing something that even Anne-Marie thought might be too much for her.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat May 05, 2018 8:03 am

"It was nice meeting you as well Mr Yager."
Able said before you left.

You got back into the attic, the same hectic activity was happening as the wounded needed care, one of the women you had seen uncocnious where awake now and she was screaming hysterically and trying to get out of bed while she was clearly not well enough for it. Dr Lee and Allison tried to hold her down and stop her from hurting herself but the woman was terrified.

Serge, seeing a sight he saw far too often today, sprang forwards towards the women while flipping to a new page in his sketchbook.

"Hey hey hey hey. Easy now. Easy now. We're not going to hurt you. We're here to help." he said in a hasty voice trying to calm the women down as he began to draw a new picture. This one depicted the Dr. Lee, Allison, and most importantly the mysterious women all calm and standing next to one another.

Serge had a feeling that his words would fall on deaf ears as the women seemed to be in too much distress too listen. Instead he focused on the image of the women, calmly laying down in her bed as she let the two people surrounding her help her. He focused his mind and attempted to guide the women's mind so that it would match his picture. Relaxing her mind and dulling the things that were causing her distress.

(OOC: Mind 3 effect to help calm the women down and bring her out of her hysteria.

Roll: 3, 2, 3, 4

Darn I think that's a fail. But I'm allowed to try again at a +1 difficulty right? Is so then:

2nd attempt Roll: 8, 5, 4, 7 - 2, 8, 10, 9 - 2, 2, 3, 7)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 05, 2018 8:23 am

[Dalisse's Chambers, 3 PM]
Heather nodded at that and frowned.
"Yes I supose you are right about that Sir, however it is important not to go to far in that way of thinking, for example a man who say to a woman have sex with me or I will leave you alone here without clothes, outside in the middle of winter, she might technically have a choice, but not one that lead to a free, consenting choice."
Colin grinned wryly, "Yes, well, one should always avoid false dichotomies - the woman in your example may well turn to secret option 3: kick the fellow in the crotch and leave him cold and naked instead... I am very fond of finding secret options 3 through 10 if at all possible..."

"It is not so dificult to search a limited space for somethic spesific, let me see, that was the name of the series Black Adder?"
Dalisse asked.
He nodded, "One word, though - Blackadder. Four series and three special episodes, I believe."

"As you will Colin."
The Handler said and nodded. You found two drams of the corrupted Tass in your pocket.
He grimaced slightly as he held up the two buttons, "Ah, there we are... If you would like to look away..."
He stepped away from the tea table and turned away, burning off the Tass with a by now practiced gesture, "Gladius ex Malomagia!"

((OOC: So, simply flaring out the Tass with the well rehearsed little trick shouldn't require a roll, should it? Razz ))

((OOC2: Magic tournament today; not sure how my shrooms will do, but I might have a chance...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 05, 2018 8:34 am

"We have stopped his magick, he is not coming back..." This could go on indefinitely - he'd have to ask Thorn for help calming him.

"I will tend to him."
Thorn said as he worked his healing magick on the terrified man, and then cast another spell to try to calm him, carving more symbols into his own arms. The man cotinued to repeat his fears that Jace would return and then followed it up with talking about making food for his family for some time but then the Verbena's spell took effect and he fell asleep.
"I have healed him physically but mentally..."
Thorn said and sigh and shook his head.

More mysteries that he did not have time to ponder. He would have a lot to think about, at least not /everything/ would be horrifying. "I will contemplate your words in a less distressing situation. Thank you for sharing your wisdom."

The Avatar just nodded at that.

"Yes, let's concentrate on getting his body healed enough that the rest of him has a chance to do the same..."

Darrian nodded at that.
"Agreed, we need to get him safely to Steelhaven, heal him and then we will see what can be done for him."

"When you are reunited, you will have an opportunity to be with him, help him feel...not alone and you both together can help one another find a suitable path. You know things that he may need to know, and you can help him stay resilient, even though what has happened is terrible. You are eternal and it can help us that are not to feel that we are part of that, that we matter and mean something and will be remembered. Someday perhaps he can appreciate something of you, even if he will never appreciate how it happened."

"When we are reunited I will stay with him and guide him and I will take your addvice carrier of the Fire f Rebirth, I do not know if he can lead me further in my learning, but perhaps I can guide him towards his own fulfillment to have a good life, even if I am not ready."
The young soul said softly.

"Ah, that is a good analogy. Those types of analogies can be helpful to us that host you. Through the arts is a way to progress."

"Analogies are useful for you? Hum...interesting...and the Arts teach about the world and by the world teach about your inner life."
The soul said and smiled.

"Thank you my friend. You have my gratitude for all you are helping us to accomplish in this now."

"I like to help when I am not being forced or enslaved."
The Umbrood said.

"I don't doubt that you have, but you know who also needs some help right now?" he said to Violet. He glanced over at Cecelia and then back to her. "Perhaps you can help her; there is no need for you to see all the horrors in this place to be useful and helpful. Okay? When this person is in...something of a better state, if such is possible, then perhaps you can aide them further, or the others that come through," he suggested. She was a teenager who had lost her mentor and there were already assorted traumas surrounding her, there was more than plenty of things to do that did not mean witnessing something that even Anne-Marie thought might be too much for her.

Violet looked at you then she looked at Cecilia and nodded, somewhat grateful to be given a task that did not force her to see the injuries of the woman Ann-Marie was brining out, but she was to proud to say so. Violet walked over to Cecilia and gently put her hand on one of the hedge wizard's bound hands.
"We will soon get out of here"
Violet said.
"And then you will never ever have to return again.

A few moments later Ann-Marie staggered out of the lab half carrying a young woman with matted blond hair, she was screaming but there where no sound, she had been screaming so long her vocal cords had given out, her spine had been exposed and was no just a gaping wound with needles and tubes sticking out of it at each vertebrae, her arms to had tubes, she was naked and you saw surgical scars of various states of healing. Ann-Marie placed the woman on the ground, you saw surgical scars on her head as well. Ann-Marie looked rather drawn now.
"Just one more...be ready when I bring him out though he is well enough to speak and says he is a Technocrat, he have been hit by the gas and I doubt he can put up a fight but even so we should be ready."
The hedge wizard said sounding tired.

Serge, seeing a sight he saw far too often today, sprang rushing towards the women while flipping to a new page in his sketchbook.

"Hey hey hey hey. Easy now. Easy now. We're not going to hurt you. We're here to help." he said in a hasty voice trying to calm the women down as he began to draw a new picture. This one depicted the Dr. Lee, Allison, and most importantly the mysterious women all calm and standing next to one another.

"Let me go...let me go please that man will come back...I...let me go!"
The woman shouted in desperation.
"Let me go!"
She screamed as Miss White and the doctor tried to hold her down.

Serge had a feeling that his words would fall on deaf ears as the women seemed to be in too much distress too listen. Instead he focused on the image of the women, calmly laying down in her bed as she let the two people surrounding her help her. He focused his mind and attempted to guide the women's mind so that it would match his picture. Relaxing her mind and dulling the things that were causing her distress.

You found that calming someone who did not want to be calmed to be allot harder than to help someone who had asked for it sleep and while eventually your magick did it's work and the woman slumped back into bed sobbing hysterically it was not an easy task, at least she now let the doctor check on her IVs and her pulse.
"B...but what if he comes back?"
The woman sobbed.

Colin grinned wryly, "Yes, well, one should always avoid false dichotomies - the woman in your example may well turn to secret option 3: kick the fellow in the crotch and leave him cold and naked instead... I am very fond of finding secret options 3 through 10 if at all possible..."

"Off course Sir there are usually a third or even more options, my main point was that unless there is a free choice then something can not be said to be an actucal consent and one have to be vary of that."
The young Cultist commented.

He nodded, "One word, though - Blackadder. Four series and three special episodes, I believe."

Dalisse closed her eyes and did several hand gestures.
"Hum...yes...there I see one, there are one of these box sets as you call them in one of the bedrooms."
The Handler said and nodded.

He grimaced slightly as he held up the two buttons, "Ah, there we are... If you would like to look away..."
He stepped away from the tea table and turned away, burning off the Tass with a by now practiced gesture, "Gladius ex Malomagia!"

Dalisse glanced to the side. Heather gave a bit of a start as she looked at the corrupted flame then she smiled.
"Are you burning Quintessence Sir? The Resonance do not look good if you allow me to say so."

(OOC: In Russia the mushrooms eat you. Good luck.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat May 05, 2018 8:45 am

"Let me go...let me go please that man will come back...I...let me go!"
The woman shouted in desperation.
"Let me go!"
She screamed as Miss White and the doctor tried to hold her down.
You found that calming someone who did not want to be calmed to be allot harder than to help someone who had asked for it sleep and while eventually your magick did it's work and the woman slumped back into bed sobbing hysterically it was not an easy task, at least she now let the doctor check on her IVs and her pulse.
"B...but what if he comes back?"
The woman sobbed.

"What if who comes back?" Serge asked in a calm soft voice, trying to seem as unthreatening as possible as he tried to ease the women's worries. "I want to help you but you're going to have to give me more details. I am sure whoever your thinking of cannot harm you in here."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 05, 2018 8:58 am

[Dalisse's Chambers, 3 PM]
"Off course Sir there are usually a third or even more options, my main point was that unless there is a free choice then something can not be said to be an actucal consent and one have to be vary of that."
The young Cultist commented.
Colin nodded, "You are absolutely right... Some times, things must be done without the consent of the other party, but hopefully, such things can be kept to an absolute minimum."

Dalisse closed her eyes and did several hand gestures.
"Hum...yes...there I see one, there are one of these box sets as you call them in one of the bedrooms."
The Handler said and nodded.
He smiled thinly, "Well, you are in luck, then - a television, DVD player, and the electricity to power them both should be available somewhere on board the ship, I gather?"

Dalisse glanced to the side. Heather gave a bit of a start as she looked at the corrupted flame then she smiled.
"Are you burning Quintessence Sir? The Resonance do not look good if you allow me to say so."
He nodded to Heather as he turned back, "Just some Qlippothic Tass I had on me - my Security Chief ordered me to dispose of it before the end of the mission. I can make good use of it, and safely, but I don't really like it, and I should prefer not having it for longer-term storage. I'll publicize the trick of it soon, once I've got the Rote formally patented."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 05, 2018 12:03 pm

'Got nothing against "girly stuff".' Nicole replied, giving a little grunt as she battled an over-tightened bolt. 'Just she had a picture in her head which was pure 50's. Kept going on and on about how I should become a nurse or a secretary, marry the boss and babies ever after. Grandma was even worse.' ending with a mixture of a derisive snort and grunt.

"Ah, have they eased up on you now? It really suck when those closest to you act in such a way."
Fran said then she sigh.
"Not really my bussines though so just tell me if I am being to nosy."
She commented then she finished with the computer and put the hard drive into her teddy bear purse as well.
"Ok I got the hard drive do you need any help with the bed?"

Colin nodded, "You are absolutely right... Some times, things must be done without the consent of the other party, but hopefully, such things can be kept to an absolute minimum."

"I guess you are right Sir sometimes there is no helping it, I guess I have been lucky, I have never been in a horrible situation where I have had to consider not letting someone consent to anything I do not know how I would react if I ever...well like I said I have been lucky my life have been peaceful, watching my uncle drown was the wrost thing I have ever experienced other than that I have never experienced anything traumatic, sad things of course but nothing traumatic though being in the Labyrinth today where scary and getting kidnapped but I was not hurt and I am babbeling...I am sorry Sir...sorry what I mean to say is that you are right but I just can not imagine doing something to someone and not giving them a choice but that is probably because my life have been simple and easy...I have been lucky."
Heather said and glanced at you.

He smiled thinly, "Well, you are in luck, then - a television, DVD player, and the electricity to power them both should be available somewhere on board the ship, I gather?"

"Oh that will not be needed, Ican read the what do they call them, discs themselves I have a spell that let me read the content of a book by toching it, it should work for this as well."
Dalisse said and smiled.

He nodded to Heather as he turned back, "Just some Qlippothic Tass I had on me - my Security Chief ordered me to dispose of it before the end of the mission. I can make good use of it, and safely, but I don't really like it, and I should prefer not having it for longer-term storage. I'll publicize the trick of it soon, once I've got the Rote formally patented."

"That is facinating Sir. I am not going to ask to much then since you have not registered the rote yet but I will look forward to reading about it once you have done the paperwork."
Heather said politely.

"What if who comes back?" Serge asked in a calm soft voice, trying to seem as unthreatening as possible as he tried to ease the women's worries. "I want to help you but you're going to have to give me more details. I am sure whoever your thinking of cannot harm you in here."

"She means the Nephandus Jace Mr Yager...he experimented on her, drained her body fluids this is one of the ones rescued from his lab in the university horpital."
Allison whispered to you.
"When we got her here she had only a bit over one liter of blood in her system, it is a miracle she survive, worse was the loss of spinal fluid, we still do not know how much...damage there is our healers have done what they can."
She continued as the woman cried desperatly.
"Please don't let him get me...please...he hurt me...he hurt me!"
The rescued woman wept.

(OOC: Sorry for missing your post Nicole.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 05, 2018 6:23 pm

"I guess you are right Sir sometimes there is no helping it, I guess I have been lucky, I have never been in a horrible situation where I have had to consider not letting someone consent to anything I do not know how I would react if I ever...well like I said I have been lucky my life have been peaceful, watching my uncle drown was the wrost thing I have ever experienced other than that I have never experienced anything traumatic, sad things of course but nothing traumatic though being in the Labyrinth today where scary and getting kidnapped but I was not hurt and I am babbeling...I am sorry Sir...sorry what I mean to say is that you are right but I just can not imagine doing something to someone and not giving them a choice but that is probably because my life have been simple and easy...I have been lucky."
Heather said and glanced at you.
Colin nodded, "It does help that on the battlefield, there's a certain implied consent; when the other guys intend to kill you, there's no complaining if you kill them first... "

"Oh that will not be needed, Ican read the what do they call them, discs themselves I have a spell that let me read the content of a book by toching it, it should work for this as well."
Dalisse said and smiled.
He arched an eyebrow, "Now that does sound like a brilliant trick... I'm sure the electronics manufacturers would be quite livid if they learned of that."

"That is facinating Sir. I am not going to ask to much then since you have not registered the rote yet but I will look forward to reading about it once you have done the paperwork."
Heather said politely.
He smiled, "I would be quite pleased to teach you and your wife at that time, free of charge."

((OOC: So, Magic tournament went to shite, no great surprise there. Afterwards, as I was walking to the bus terminal while smoking an excellent cigar, I had a coughing fit leading to the spitting out of a really nasty loogie. At the same time, a group of High School seniors came passing by in their highly recognizable uniforms, and a girl there looked at me sternly and said "Spitting is disgusting!"
I immediately and rapidly went through all possibilities and determined there was no graceful response to that, so I replied, "Kid, I'm twice your age and engaged, your timing with pick-up lines needs some serious improvement. But that's okay, I'm socially awkward, too."
She turned a magnificent shade of crimson as her classmates laughed their asses off. Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 05, 2018 6:59 pm

Colin nodded, "It does help that on the battlefield, there's a certain implied consent; when the other guys intend to kill you, there's no complaining if you kill them first... "

"That I agree with Sir."
Heather said and nodded.
"I was more thinking when the options are either I will do this horrible thing to you unless you do X, then that can not be used to stay the person involved have consented.

He arched an eyebrow, "Now that does sound like a brilliant trick... I'm sure the electronics manufacturers would be quite livid if they learned of that."

"It is quite useful indeed, though I doubt the electronics merchants have much to worry about, buying their machines are probably far easier than the time one have to spend learning such a spell."
Dalisse said and smiled.

He smiled, "I would be quite pleased to teach you and your wife at that time, free of charge."

Heather gave a big smile at that.
"I would love that Sir, it is my Mistress who have to accept or decline the offer off course but I am sure she will be pleased by it as well."
The young Cultist said and grinned.

(OOC: The mushrooms did not eat their oponents? Also that reply is priceless. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat May 05, 2018 7:00 pm

"She means the Nephandus Jace Mr Yager...he experimented on her, drained her body fluids this is one of the ones rescued from his lab in the university horpital."
Allison whispered to you.
"When we got her here she had only a bit over one liter of blood in her system, it is a miracle she survive, worse was the loss of spinal fluid, we still do not know how much...damage there is our healers have done what they can."
She continued as the woman cried desperatly.
"Please don't let him get me...please...he hurt me...he hurt me!"
The rescued woman wept.

"Jace isn't here. He was taken down at the hospital and right now he's unconscious, under a lot of surveillance and magickal imprisonment. Soon he'll be sent away and you'll never see or hear from him again." Serge said, trying to assure the lady that Jace was done for.

"Your in good hands now. We'll try to reverse the damage he's done as best as we can. I promise you, Jace won't ever hurt you again."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 05, 2018 7:07 pm

"Jace isn't here. He was taken down at the hospital and right now he's unconscious, under a lot of surveillance and magickal imprisonment. Soon he'll be sent away and you'll never see or hear from him again." Serge said, trying to assure the lady that Jace was done for.

"B...but he have powers...he could do strange things."
The woman said her eyes wide.
"What if he gets loose...he could get loose...how can you be sure?"
She muttered sounding terrified.

"Your in good hands now. We'll try to reverse the damage he's done as best as we can. I promise you, Jace won't ever hurt you again."

"B...but how can you know...what if he comes back?"
The woman wept.
"H...he hung us up like meat and...and..."
She started bawling hysterically again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat May 05, 2018 7:30 pm

"I will tend to him." Thorn said as he worked his healing magick on the terrified man, and then cast another spell to try to calm him, carving more symbols into his own arms. The man cotinued to repeat his fears that Jace would return and then followed it up with talking about making food for his family for some time but then the Verbena's spell took effect and he fell asleep. "I have healed him physically but mentally..."

"I know, all these people have a long road to recovery...but let us do what we can." That was of course assuming that they could be saved. Anne Marie was probably bringing those that had some kind of chance...

"When we are reunited I will stay with him and guide him and I will take your addvice carrier of the Fire f Rebirth, I do not know if he can lead me further in my learning, but perhaps I can guide him towards his own fulfillment to have a good life, even if I am not ready." The young soul said softly.

"You have to start somewhere, even if it was a rough as hell start." He send a thought-feeling towards his own avatar:'Do you have any advice for her? I feel like you would be able to give her some that I simply could not...'

"Analogies are useful for you? Hum...interesting...and the Arts teach about the world and by the world teach about your inner life."
The soul said and smiled.

"Sometimes," he agreed with a nod. "If he is a crafter, a person who makes things, that might be a natural way to communicate together..." It struck him that if this was a nascent, young avatar the man may never actually hear it speak, the way his did to him or the way she was speaking to him now. Then again, such a vision might be overwhelming to him if he was not ready...

"I like to help when I am not being forced or enslaved." The Umbrood said.

"I prefer to try to make agreeable collaborations with my spirit friends, when possible."

Violet looked at you then she looked at Cecilia and nodded, somewhat grateful to be given a task that did not force her to see the injuries of the woman Ann-Marie was brining out, but she was to proud to say so. Violet walked over to Cecilia and gently put her hand on one of the hedge wizard's bound hands. "We will soon get out of here" Violet said. "And then you will never ever have to return again.

As she went over to help Cecelia, he looked at Thorn. "I hope you don't mind me giving that suggestion? It seemed a worthwhile use of her skills," he said, cognizant that he wasn't in charge of anyone here, he was just offering a reasonable solution.

A few moments later Ann-Marie staggered out of the lab half carrying a young woman with matted blond hair, she was screaming but there where no sound, she had been screaming so long her vocal cords had given out, her spine had been exposed and was no just a gaping wound with needles and tubes sticking out of it at each vertebrae, her arms to had tubes, she was naked and you saw surgical scars of various states of healing. Ann-Marie placed the woman on the ground, you saw surgical scars on her head as well. Ann-Marie looked rather drawn now. "Just one more...be ready when I bring him out though he is well enough to speak and says he is a Technocrat, he have been hit by the gas and I doubt he can put up a fight but even so we should be ready."

Adley took a breath as the woman came out - he was not sure if this poor woman would make it, or have any quality of life if she did. He frowned at both Ann-Marie and Thorn and then went through the same request to Glada, to remove the liquid. He said to Anne-Marie, "Are they...in a state like these others or do we need to...restrain him in some way?" Not that he had any idea what they were going to do with the man afterward...probably dump him but that was another damn loose end.

// LOL! That's a hilarious riposte Warp xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat May 05, 2018 7:44 pm

"B...but he have powers...he could do strange things."
The woman said her eyes wide.
"What if he gets loose...he could get loose...how can you be sure?"
She muttered sounding terrified.

"We all have strange powers here." Serge said calmly. "In fact we took away his strange powers. And we outnumber Jace by quite a bit. Not too mention we got some pretty powerful dudes on our side. Jace isn't going anywhere."

"B...but how can you know...what if he comes back?"
The woman wept.
"H...he hung us up like meat and...and..."
She started bawling hysterically again.

"He'll be punished for what he's done, you can be sure of that." Serge said trying to talk over the women's bawling. "He won't lay a finger on you again. Trust me...."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 05, 2018 8:03 pm

"I know, all these people have a long road to recovery...but let us do what we can." That was of course assuming that they could be saved. Anne Marie was probably bringing those that had some kind of chance...

Thorn nodded.
"Yeah they are going to need allot of help, but we have to do what we can for them right, damn the Nephandi and damn this war."
The Verbena grumbeled.

"You have to start somewhere, even if it was a rough as hell start." He send a thought-feeling towards his own avatar:'Do you have any advice for her? I feel like you would be able to give her some that I simply could not...'

The soul nodded slightly but she seamed unsure of what to do. You felt your own Avatar shift slightly and reach out towards the younger soul, and some communication passed between them, the winged being smiled a little then and nodded though you had not heard what your own Avatar had said to her.

"Sometimes," he agreed with a nod. "If he is a crafter, a person who makes things, that might be a natural way to communicate together..." It struck him that if this was a nascent, young avatar the man may never actually hear it speak, the way his did to him or the way she was speaking to him now. Then again, such a vision might be overwhelming to him if he was not ready...

"He makes decorations...yes it might be a way to communicate with him, he might hear me that way."
The Avatar said and smiled her wonderous eyes setteling on you for a moment.
"Thank you carrier of the Flame of Rebirth."

"I prefer to try to make agreeable collaborations with my spirit friends, when possible."

"This is good. You are kinder than the ones who live in this place."
The air elemental commented.

As she went over to help Cecelia, he looked at Thorn. "I hope you don't mind me giving that suggestion? It seemed a worthwhile use of her skills," he said, cognizant that he wasn't in charge of anyone here, he was just offering a reasonable solution.

"Not at all, seams reaosnable to me, give the kid something to do, so she is useful and at the same time do not have to see all of this shit."
Thorn said and nodded.
"It was a good idea Mr Roth Hicks."

Adley took a breath as the woman came out - he was not sure if this poor woman would make it, or have any quality of life if she did. He frowned at both Ann-Marie and Thorn and then went through the same request to Glada, to remove the liquid.

Glada obeyed and gently lowed the liquid of the poor woman before Thorn went over to her to pull all the tubels and needles out and do his best to heal her, the woman was still uttering a silent scream, it was doubtful she even knew she had been moved she was just trapped in her own world of pain and terror.

He said to Anne-Marie, "Are they...in a state like these others or do we need to...restrain him in some way?" Not that he had any idea what they were going to do with the man afterward...probably dump him but that was another damn loose end.

"He have been hit with the gas...but he do not seam to have been hurt as badly as the others by the experiments perhaps he have not been here as long. I think he might be able to walk but that is about it, I would suggjest securing his hands just to be safe but I doubt he can be a danger to anyone right now."
Ann-Marie said and shortly after she came out with a man of about 30, he was handsome with short dark hair, and deep brown eyes, light chocholate skin and nice, well shaped features but he was very pale and while he was walking Ann-Marie was supporting most of his weight, there where injection marks on his arms, two healed wounds in his chest where the skin was light pink showing freshly healed areas, and he had bandages around his elbows where Ann-Marie had removed some more tubes. The man was as naked as the day he was born and he looked rather shell shocked, his eyes where dull and stearing into nothing but at least he was walking.
"He is the last one, the other prisoners are probably in the cells we have heard about."
Ann-Marie said as she helped the Technocrat down onto the floor.
"He says his name is Agent Tom Haleman...so probably New World Order I would guess."
She commented, but the man on the floor did not reply to this as he stared into nothing.

"We all have strange powers here." Serge said calmly. "In fact we took away his strange powers. And we outnumber Jace by quite a bit. Not too mention we got some pretty powerful dudes on our side. Jace isn't going anywhere."

"Y...you got strange powers to?"
The woman asked her eyes wide.
"What...are you? My brother is going to freak when I tell him about this...he is a comic book artist."
She muttered. Allison and Richard looked at one another, the woman could not be allowed to tell what she had experienced to her brother, but it was best not to scare her further now.

"He'll be punished for what he's done, you can be sure of that." Serge said trying to talk over the women's bawling. "He won't lay a finger on you again. Trust me...."

"But...what if he do...he...he hurt us...we where bought like you would buy a new...bike and hurt...it still hurts my back hurts...he might come back!"
The woman sobbed.
"I assure you...your spine is healed but it will take some time to set, it is best if you lay down flat Ma'am that will ease the discomfort, and I can arrange for you to get someting for any pain that is left."
Richard said softly to the woman and tried gently to get her to lay still in her bed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat May 05, 2018 8:21 pm

Thorn nodded. "Yeah they are going to need allot of help, but we have to do what we can for them right, damn the Nephandi and damn this war."
The Verbena grumbeled.

"Right."

The soul nodded slightly but she seamed unsure of what to do. You felt your own Avatar shift slightly and reach out towards the younger soul, and some communication passed between them, the winged being smiled a little then and nodded though you had not heard what your own Avatar had said to her.

It was a bit strange, standing there while they talked but it was not the first time his avatar had a private communication. It was for the best, he supposed, if he was meant to hear it he would have done.

"He makes decorations...yes it might be a way to communicate with him, he might hear me that way." The Avatar said and smiled her wonderous eyes setteling on you for a moment. "Thank you carrier of the Flame of Rebirth."

"Good luck on your path together. I wish we could have met in happier circumstance. Perhaps in another now." He tried not to shift uneasily under the look - it was both...empowering and also unsettling, unearthly and hard to fathom.

"This is good. You are kinder than the ones who live in this place."
The air elemental commented.

"That is not really that hard, to be fair..." he said with a sigh.

"Not at all, seams reaosnable to me, give the kid something to do, so she is useful and at the same time do not have to see all of this shit." Thorn said and nodded.
"It was a good idea Mr Roth Hicks."

He nodded.

"He have been hit with the gas...but he do not seam to have been hurt as badly as the others by the experiments perhaps he have not been here as long. I think he might be able to walk but that is about it, I would suggjest securing his hands just to be safe but I doubt he can be a danger to anyone right now."
Ann-Marie said and shortly after she came out with a man of about 30, he was handsome with short dark hair, and deep brown eyes, light chocholate skin and nice, well shaped features but he was very pale and while he was walking Ann-Marie was supporting most of his weight, there where injection marks on his arms, two healed wounds in his chest where the skin was light pink showing freshly healed areas, and he had bandages around his elbows where Ann-Marie had removed some more tubes. The man was as naked as the day he was born and he looked rather shell shocked, his eyes where dull and stearing into nothing but at least he was walking.
"He is the last one, the other prisoners are probably in the cells we have heard about."
Ann-Marie said as she helped the Technocrat down onto the floor.
"He says his name is Agent Tom Haleman...so probably New World Order I would guess."
She commented, but the man on the floor did not reply to this as he stared into nothing.

Leave it to the Nephandi to make him feel bad for an NWO agent. "Mr Haleman, please take a seat on the ground. We are going to secure your hands and then we will remove the liquid from you, with an invisible assistant," he explained, since he didn't know how much the man could understand or care. "Please do not make any sudden moves," he said, just on the event that he was in fact pretending to be that injured. He asked Anne-Marie, "If I give you the cord and tape, do you know how to secure his hands?" He was, naturally, leery of having to get too close to the stuff unless necesssary.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 05, 2018 8:34 pm

"Good luck on your path together. I wish we could have met in happier circumstance. Perhaps in another now." He tried not to shift uneasily under the look - it was both...empowering and also unsettling, unearthly and hard to fathom.

"Thank you carrier of the Fire of Rebirth, remember to always seek the fame of uttmost perfection to bring back the cycle that was lost."
The Avatar said.
"Perhaps one day you will meet my host when he is better and you will know I am with him."
She said before she returned to the newly Awakened mage's side to stand patiently beside him and wait until she could return to his soul.

"That is not really that hard, to be fair..." he said with a sigh.

"Perhaps so but it is easy to fall for the temptation of resorting to cruelty, so kindness needs to be appriciated when one find it."
The elemental said softly.

Leave it to the Nephandi to make him feel bad for an NWO agent. "Mr Haleman, please take a seat on the ground. We are going to secure your hands and then we will remove the liquid from you, with an invisible assistant," he explained, since he didn't know how much the man could understand or care. "Please do not make any sudden moves," he said, just on the event that he was in fact pretending to be that injured.

Tom looked up at you for a moment his eyes where full of fear and pain but he nodded.
"O...ok..."
Was all he managed to say and he looked down again then he added in a tone of voice that said that right now he did not really care one way or another.
"Are you...Traditionalists? Are you going to...kill me?"

He asked Anne-Marie, "If I give you the cord and tape, do you know how to secure his hands?" He was, naturally, leery of having to get too close to the stuff unless necesssary.

"Yes that should not be a problem, you should just toss the items over though, before I get a chance to wash up I am full of that liquid."
Ann-Marie said and she held out her hands for you to toss over the cord and the tape.
"Any particular way you want it done?"
She asked. Darrian was overseeing what was happening and he spoke up.
"Since we are probably going to release Mr Haleman here no names from no one where he can hear them."
The Solificato said and Thorn muttered something about Hermetics and names as he worked on healing the woman with the exposed spine.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat May 05, 2018 8:49 pm

"Thank you carrier of the Fire of Rebirth, remember to always seek the fame of uttmost perfection to bring back the cycle that was lost." The Avatar said. "Perhaps one day you will meet my host when he is better and you will know I am with him." She said before she returned to the newly Awakened mage's side to stand patiently beside him and wait until she could return to his soul.

"I will remember," he said, then watched to see if she could return to her host, once the liquid was removed from him.

"Perhaps so but it is easy to fall for the temptation of resorting to cruelty, so kindness needs to be appriciated when one find it." The elemental said softly.

He gave a tired smile to her. "Very wise."

Tom looked up at you for a moment his eyes where full of fear and pain but he nodded. "O...ok..." Was all he managed to say and he looked down again then he added in a tone of voice that said that right now he did not really care one way or another. "Are you...Traditionalists? Are you going to...kill me?"

"We are Traditionalists. That decision is not mine to make. It is, however, not likely, assuming nothing untoward occurs," he said, basing it off of the Cheif's general methodology for a situation like this.

"Yes that should not be a problem, you should just toss the items over though, before I get a chance to wash up I am full of that liquid." Ann-Marie said and she held out her hands for you to toss over the cord and the tape. "Any particular way you want it done?" She asked.

Darrian was overseeing what was happening and he spoke up. "Since we are probably going to release Mr Haleman here no names from no one where he can hear them." The Solificato said and Thorn muttered something about Hermetics and names as he worked on healing the woman with the exposed spine.

He nodded to Darrian. Then he took a suitable length of cord and cut it to hand to Anne-Marie as well as the roll of tape in case she needed it. He explained the correct method for binding his hands and arms.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat May 05, 2018 8:59 pm

"Y...you got strange powers to?"
The woman asked her eyes wide.
"What...are you? My brother is going to freak when I tell him about this...he is a comic book artist."
She muttered. Allison and Richard looked at one another, the woman could not be allowed to tell what she had experienced to her brother, but it was best not to scare her further now.

Serge had thought the women was a mage and was referring to Jace's weird 'technocratic' powers. However seeing Allison and Richard's small glance at each other and the women's reaction it was clear she was a sleeper.

Somewhat regretting his choice of words, Serge decided not to rescind his previous statements. Her memory was going to be erased anyways and knowing that Jace was being locked down by equally strange people would help her nerves. Although it could easily cause her more distress knowing that their were freaky mages out their in the world.

"Your brother is a comic book artist? That's awesome!" Serge said focusing on that part of the women's statement and driving the conversation away from the topic of their strangeness. "I'm an artist too. I always wanted to be a comic book artist. Actually I want to be a lot of things but comic book artist is up there. What sorts of comics does he create?"

"But...what if he do...he...he hurt us...we where bought like you would buy a new...bike and hurt...it still hurts my back hurts...he might come back!"
The woman sobbed.
"I assure you...your spine is healed but it will take some time to set, it is best if you lay down flat Ma'am that will ease the discomfort, and I can arrange for you to get someting for any pain that is left."
Richard said softly to the woman and tried gently to get her to lay still in her bed.

"Your only working yourself up worrying about something that's not going to happen. Your spine is fixed and soon you can put this whole mess behind you. Right now it's best to listen to the Doctor." Serge said softly.

"Let's talk about something else. Maybe that will help clear your worries." Serge said hoping to get the women's mind off of her troubles. "I don't even know your name. Hell you don't even know mine. It's nice to meet you by the way, my name is Serge Yager." he added with a friendly smile.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 05, 2018 9:09 pm

"That I agree with Sir."
Heather said and nodded.
"I was more thinking when the options are either I will do this horrible thing to you unless you do X, then that can not be used to stay the person involved have consented.
Colin nodded, "No, threat - whether explicit or implied - rather renders the issue of consent null and void... Necessary at times, but not as often as most might think."

"It is quite useful indeed, though I doubt the electronics merchants have much to worry about, buying their machines are probably far easier than the time one have to spend learning such a spell."
Dalisse said and smiled.
He chuckled softly, "The number of VCRs permanently blinking 12:00 would suggest otherwise..."

Heather gave a big smile at that.
"I would love that Sir, it is my Mistress who have to accept or decline the offer off course but I am sure she will be pleased by it as well."
The young Cultist said and grinned.
He nodded, "Being able to employ highly resonated Tass directly - it's a powerful tool for the Mage who cannot afford balanced Tass... or who merely has a highly skewed Node."

((OOC: The mushrooms got eaten. First pairing was against goats; they did short work of my mushroom patch. That rather set the tone for the day... And yes, the encounter was hilarious. Most awkward high school senior encounter of my life, nearly two decades after I graduated. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat May 05, 2018 9:56 pm

'No idea; fled them and craphole when I wasn't much more than a kid, I did.' Nicole replied in a matter-of-fact way while [hopefully] finishing off pulling the bed apart. 'Kick the black sheep enough times and they'll get the message soon enough.' A short pause, then; 'How do you deal with all the family stuff?' a look on Nicole's face as though it was a rather unfamiliar subject for her.

'Nah... the bed should be fine... I think.' she answered on her questioning, taking a look at her handiwork so far.

[No worries, couldn't reply until now anyway]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 05, 2018 10:14 pm

"I will remember," he said, then watched to see if she could return to her host, once the liquid was removed from him.

The Avatar looked at you for a moment then she just stood there by the side of her host, clearly she was not able to return just yet, probably some time had to pass for the damage done to heal properly.

He gave a tired smile to her. "Very wise."

The spirit did not seam to understand your meaning so she just flowed around you as a light breeze and did not respond.

"We are Traditionalists. That decision is not mine to make. It is, however, not likely, assuming nothing untoward occurs," he said, basing it off of the Cheif's general methodology for a situation like this.

"Understood...I would prefer to live...if it is true that my brain will heal and my Genious return as the woman that just brought me out of the lab said...but I am grateful for getting out of here...in either case."
The Technocrat said sadly and he sort of curled up a little and his terrified eyes glanced at the wall intently.

He nodded to Darrian. Then he took a suitable length of cord and cut it to hand to Anne-Marie as well as the roll of tape in case she needed it. He explained the correct method for binding his hands and arms.

The hedge wizard accepted the rope and the tape careful not to touch you then she walked over to the Technocrat.
"I am going to secure your hands Sir please don't resist, I am not going to hurt you, if anything gets to uncomfortable let me know and I will adjust it."
She said as she gently led the man's arms behind his back and set to the task at hand. Tom did not reist he just looked at the wall his eyes full of shock and pain.
"We need to get them some clothes, cover them up in some way."
Theodora said.
"I will take care of that Miss."
Darrian said.
"For now we need to make sure they survive first."

'No idea; fled them and craphole when I wasn't much more than a kid, I did.' Nicole replied in a matter-of-fact way while [hopefully] finishing off pulling the bed apart. 'Kick the black sheep enough times and they'll get the message soon enough.' A short pause, then; 'How do you deal with all the family stuff?' a look on Nicole's face as though it was a rather unfamiliar subject for her.

You did manage to get the bed apart fairly easilly.
"Good sometimes even if they are family it is better to leave those that would only be holding you back behind."
Fran said and nodded.
"I can not understand those who let themselves be ill treated by their femily and continue to go to them, sure some leeway that one have to give to everyone around but not if they are behaving like you describe."
She continued then she was silent for a moment.
"I guess it gets...complicated but for other reasons, I mean my parents have always been cool with letting me be myself, but it is so much I can't tell them, I do not want to drag them and my brother into the Asencion War, I can not say hey mom and dad guess what I am a mage fingting with other mages in a war for reality what's for dinner...also I Awakened when I...ehm I had another brother but he had his muscle disease, some painful shit and when he was fifteen and I where eighteen he was dying, they had im hooked uup to all these machines and they tried to give him painkillers but it did not work and he was breathing weaker and weaker and soon he would suffocate due to not being able to draw breath you know and it would be bad...really bad and he asked me to help him..."
Fran looked down then after a while she muttered.
"And I did...fucked up I know...my parents know and they did not tell the police but it is still painful...they blame me for Ricky's death and...well they try to not to let it show but...well yeah like I said it is complicated."

'Nah... the bed should be fine... I think.' she answered on her questioning, taking a look at her handiwork so far.

"Ok let me know if you need any help then and I will just snoop around a little more in the meantime."
Fran said as she opened another drawer. You now had several long, metal cyllinders and quite a number of smaller ones as well as plenty of bedding to make a stretcher from.

"Your brother is a comic book artist? That's awesome!" Serge said focusing on that part of the women's statement and driving the conversation away from the topic of their strangeness. "I'm an artist too. I always wanted to be a comic book artist. Actually I want to be a lot of things but comic book artist is up there. What sorts of comics does he create?"

"Yeah he...he works for Dark Horse as an assistant artist for now, you know one of those they have come in and draw background and fill things out once the serior artists are done...he do that but he...is hoping to be able to make his own series further down the line...he...he mostly work on dark superhero stuff."
The woman said and talking about her brother did seam to calm her down a little but she still repeated her question.
"W...what are you pepole...what is going on?"

"Your only working yourself up worrying about something that's not going to happen. Your spine is fixed and soon you can put this whole mess behind you. Right now it's best to listen to the Doctor." Serge said softly.

"H....how do you know...he could back...he did horrible...things to me...and the rest I...what if he comes back?"
The woman wept and she held the covers of her bed in a death grip.

"Let's talk about something else. Maybe that will help clear your worries." Serge said hoping to get the women's mind off of her troubles. "I don't even know your name. Hell you don't even know mine. It's nice to meet you by the way, my name is Serge Yager." he added with a friendly smile.

"But...but he might be out there and I...I..."
The woman protested then she looked at you.
"I am Jen Mills...nice to...meet you..."
She said but she was still clearly terrified.

Colin nodded, "No, threat - whether explicit or implied - rather renders the issue of consent null and void... Necessary at times, but not as often as most might think."

Heather nodded at that.
"Agreed Sir."
She said simply.

He chuckled softly, "The number of VCRs permanently blinking 12:00 would suggest otherwise..."

Dalisse looked rather confused.
"I am not quite sure I understand your point Colin please do forgive me."
She commented.

He nodded, "Being able to employ highly resonated Tass directly - it's a powerful tool for the Mage who cannot afford balanced Tass... or who merely has a highly skewed Node."

"Yeah it would be useful Sir, but would not using that Resonated Tass create issues with Resonance imbalance in the user?"
The young Cultist asked looking a bit confused as well.

(OOC: Poor mushrooms, if it is any consolation my angles was eaten by my friends mushroom deck here the other day. Also was it the overrun goat for that is one anoying goat.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 05, 2018 10:37 pm

[Dalisse's chambers, 3PM]
Dalisse looked rather confused.
"I am not quite sure I understand your point Colin please do forgive me."
She commented.
Colin shook his head, "Modern machines may make things a lot easier in many ways, but to an extent, they need to be programmed - given instructions, as it were. Those instructions are found in a simple manual that comes with the devices - and yet the vast majority of such devices are left blinking on their default settings, without even the clock set and ticking... Whether that comes from incompetence or laziness remains disputed."

"Yeah it would be useful Sir, but would not using that Resonated Tass create issues with Resonance imbalance in the user?"
The young Cultist asked looking a bit confused as well.
He shook his head, "No, I suspect that would probably be negligible as such - but it does affect the spell. Suffice to say, a prime bolt made with Qlippothic Quintessence will be very, very dirty, and you most certainly would not want to use highly Entropic Tass to power healing spells, or highly Static Tass to power a fireball, for example..."

((OOC: No, not an overrun goat. Just a couple dozen 0/1 goats that were suddenly changelinged into 10/10 goats...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun May 06, 2018 12:19 am

A small wry smile at Fran's comment. 'Think I would have shot you on principle if you'd trotted out the "but you must forgive!" line.' body language making it clear the larger woman was joking.

On hearing her tale, Nicole was silent for a long moment, seemingly focused on getting a sheet and doing a repeat move to make a makeshift stretcher. 'Yeah... that's rather hardcore. But... they weren't really keeping him alive... just stopping death, weren't they? From the sounds of it, all you did was... shuffle the date a bit. Suspect he was the only one thinking straight about it too.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun May 06, 2018 1:31 am

"Yeah he...he works for Dark Horse as an assistant artist for now, you know one of those they have come in and draw background and fill things out once the serior artists are done...he do that but he...is hoping to be able to make his own series further down the line...he...he mostly work on dark superhero stuff."
The woman said and talking about her brother did seam to calm her down a little but she still repeated her question.
"W...what are you pepole...what is going on?"

"We are....special." Serge said being very careful with his words. He glanced every once in a while at Dr. Lee and Allison to make sure he wasn't going over the line. "The exact details are a bit too much to go into right now. But just think of us like the police. Jace was doing something against the law and we stopped him."

"H....how do you know...he could back...he did horrible...things to me...and the rest I...what if he comes back?"
The woman wept and she held the covers of her bed in a death grip.

"Right now Jace is unconcious, bound, and his strange powers are gone. Without those powers he doesn't stand a chance of getting out. If by some miracle he managed to escape that then we'll protect you." Serge said indulging in the women's hypotheical question, assuring her that she was safe as long as she was with them. "We will make sure that he never harms you or anyone else. But like I said before the chance of him escaping is next to impossible."

"But...but he might be out there and I...I..."
The woman protested then she looked at you.
"I am Jen Mills...nice to...meet you..."
She said but she was still clearly terrified.

"Hi Jen!" Serge said in a cheery voice. "You've been through a lot. Let's try and focus on something else. You said your brother was on artist right? Remember how I mentioned that I was an artist as well. Well here are some of the pictures I created."

Serge flipped through his sketchbook and showed the women several of the drawings he had made today. Including the dragon, the Steelhaven castle, flowers, as well as the random assortment of doodles he had made in his spare time.

"How do they look? Are they as good as your brothers?" Serge asked curiously.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next