Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test can you all see this and reply to this now? Test test.

5 posters

Go down

Test can you all see this and reply to this now? Test test. Empty Test can you all see this and reply to this now? Test test.

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 25, 2019 8:35 pm

It seams the general forum have been hidden from members and only I have been able to write in it, which explain why I never got any replies here, sorry about that. Can you see and reply to this post here now?
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Test can you all see this and reply to this now? Test test. Empty Re: Test can you all see this and reply to this now? Test test.

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat May 25, 2019 8:49 pm

Read you loud and clear.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Test can you all see this and reply to this now? Test test. Empty Re: Test can you all see this and reply to this now? Test test.

Post by Warpmind Sat May 25, 2019 8:51 pm

Nope, can't see it or reply, obviously. Razz
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 25, 2019 8:52 pm

Hehehe. Well good look like I figured it out. Smile
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat May 25, 2019 8:56 pm

Well that explains it!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 25, 2019 8:59 pm

Yeah it seams the entire general section had been put on hidden, I am not sure how that happened.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat May 25, 2019 10:41 pm

Weren't you wondering why not only was nobody replying, but also nobody was even reading stuff?

After all, your Valentine's wishes from last year got only 2 views in over a year, and that's literally you writing it [it starts on 2, for some weird reason].

However, you *may* wish to put one of the sub-forums on a 'Members Only' rating, as everything is public at the moment and while I can't talk for you, but there is a difference between what I'd say on somewhere utterly public [even if somewhere not overly visited] and something I'd say to just you four.

Last edited by Nicole Bouchard on Sun May 26, 2019 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 26, 2019 9:28 am

I was wondering why no one was replying but I was thinking everyone was focusing on IC. I forgot to check the views on the posts as I also focused on IC.

I can put it on members only when I figure out how to do that.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun May 26, 2019 1:11 pm

You know you could just ask me...

Welcome Anja Button > Administration Panel > General > Forums > Find name of sub-forum you wish to edit > 'Modify' Button to the right of name > Permissions > 'View the forum and its messages' - change to 'Members' > Save.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 26, 2019 1:35 pm

Thank you. I should be able to do that. I will get it done as soon as possible.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun May 26, 2019 2:28 pm

No worries!

[It's also why you can't see the IC threads on other pbp games, such as mine...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down